Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Facebook Fridays Giveaway for June 27, 2014

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator
Facebook Fridays Giveaway for June 27, 2014

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:31 am

Welcome to Facebook Fridays!

Today is Friday, June 27, 2014 and it's time once again for the Lucky Mojo Curio Company's Facebook Fridays! giveaway. Love is in the air! Are you finally ready to make a move on that "hot guy who's caught your eye"? This week Lucky Mojo is giving away three "Seduction Packs"! Three winners will each receive a complete set of our Lucky Mojo "Follow Me Boy" mainline products --- a bottle of Follow Me Boy Dressing Oil, and packets of Follow Me Boy Bath Crystals, Follow Me Boy Incense Powders, and Follow Me Boy Sachet Powders. Stop fantazising and "get your glow on"

All you have to do to enter is to go to the Lucky Mojo Facebook page, scroll down, and post a comment to the Facebook Fridays! status message for June 27, 2014.

Facebook Fridays!: June 27, 2014

First thing tomorrow morning, we will select THREE winners at random, announce their names here, contact them via Facebook to get their mailing addresses, and send them their FREE Follow Me Boy products.

Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator
Re: Facebook Fridays Giveaway for June 27, 2014

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:38 am

We have a winner! In fact, we have THREE lucky winners! Our Facebook Fridays Giveaway winners for June 27, 2014 are: Sedrie Hart, Zen Rez, and Anese Jackson.

Congratulations, folks -- we will be contacting you by Facebook private message to get your mailing addresses for shipping purposes.

NOTE: If you are not already a Facebook "friend" of ours, our message to you will appear in your "Other" message folder -- be sure to look for and open it.

Thanks, all, for participating. Watch this space for a new giveaway next Friday!

Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2014 Facebook Fridays!”