Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Facebook Fridays Giveaway for March 7, 2014

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator
Facebook Fridays Giveaway for March 7, 2014

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:03 am

Welcome to Facebook Fridays! for March 7, 2014! Today's Lucky Mojo giveaway features our alluring Come to Me products. Want to get closer to that handsome man you've been noticing at the coffee shop? Is there a lovely lady on your street whom you want to meet? Are you trying to draw a log-time friend into a romantic relationship? Then Come to Me may be just what you need. It's all about the allure, the enticement, and the huggability, baby!

This week, three lucky winners will get some major relationship help. Our grand prize winner will receive a complete Come to Me Spell Kit, everything included! The runner up will get a custom-made Come to Me Mojo Hand with all ingredients including a vial of Come to Me oil to dress it or wear as an intoxicating body perfume. Our consolation prize winner will receive a packet of of our famous, sweet-smelling Come to Me Bath Crystals for bathing and floor wash use.

All you have to do to enter is to go to the Lucky Mojo Facebook page, scroll down, and post a comment to the Facebook Fridays! status message for March 7, 2014.

Facebook Fridays!: March 7, 2014

First thing tomorrow morning, we will select three winners at random, announce their names here, contact them via Facebook to get their mailing addresses, and send them their FREE Come to Me products.

Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Facebook Fridays Giveaway for March 7, 2014

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:21 am

Thank you, Ernie!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator
Re: Facebook Fridays Giveaway for March 7, 2014

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:17 am

We have a winner! In fact, we have three lucky winners! Our Facebook Fridays Giveaway winners for March 7, 2014 are: Davina Kay, Kichawi Mzizi Daktari, and Josh Parker.

Congratulations, folks -- we will be contacting you by Facebook private message to get your mailing addresses for shipping purposes.

NOTE: If you are not already a Facebook "friend" of ours, our message to you will appear in your "Other" message folder -- be sure to look for and open it.

Thanks, all, for participating. Watch this space for a new giveaway next Friday!

Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2014 Facebook Fridays!”