Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for October 3, 2014

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator
Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for October 3, 2014

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:42 am

Greetings and welcome to Facebook Fridays! for October 3, 2014.

Is there a special someone that you just can't get out of your mind? Do you want your lover to come home quickly from a business trip abroad? Has a recent breakup left you pining for your lost love? Well, your answer may lie in Return To Me -- the Lucky Mojo Curio Company's line of spiritual supplies designed to bring about renewed contact and to get the one you want back in your arms again.

This week, NINE lucky winners will gain the benefits of Return To Me products. Four winners will receive a Return To Me fixed, dressed, and blessed Vigil Candle. Five lucky winners will each get a bottle of Return To Me Dressing Oil.

All you have to do to enter is to go to the Lucky Mojo Facebook Page at:

http://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojoCurio

then scroll down, and post a comment to the Facebook Fridays! status message for October 3, 2014

First thing tomorrow morning, we will select NINE winners at random, and ask them to message the Lucky Mojo Curio Company Facebook Page with their mailing addresses, so we can send them their FREE Return To Me products.

Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for October 3, 2014

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:46 am

Thanks for posting this to the Forum, Ernie -- it's a great reminder for folks to go to the Facebook page and enter the giveaway contest!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator
Re: Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for October 3, 2014

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:27 am

We have a winner! In fact, we have NINE lucky winners! Our Facebook Fridays! winners for October 3, 2014 are: Dewana Harrington, Paul Mallary, David Shi, Chaelea Rennie, Gwynne Montgomery, Nathen Steininger, Francesca Morales, Michelle Allen, and Dusty Mason.

Congratulations folks! Please contact the Lucky Mojo Facebook Page at:

http://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojoCurio

by clicking 'Message' and tell us that you are a Facebook Fridays! winner and send us your mailing address for shipping purposes.

Thanks for participating in our contest. Watch this space for a new giveaway next Friday!

Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “2014 Facebook Fridays!”