• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Fast luck spell kit for business and prosperity

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Fast luck kit - wrong colored candles

Unread postby nemesis » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:21 pm

Hi,

I just received my fast luck kit which i intend to use to draw fast luck for money, but was dismayed to see that 7 RED candles have been packed with it, instead of GREEN, even though I have specified this in the remark section when I placed my order. I like to know if this is the case, will it affect my intention of drawing MONEY instead of LOVE? I noticed that the mojo bag is in RED too sigh.....

What should I do now???
nemesis

Re: Fast luck kit - wrong colored candles

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:05 pm

The mojo bag for red Fast Luck is always red -- and, truth to tell, most mojo hands are red, no matter what the condition.

If the order entry person forgot to note the candle colour you requested on the invoice or if the order puller made a mistake, please telephone the shop during business hours. We will send replacement candles the same day.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby nemesis » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:44 am

Thanks for your kind advise Cat.

May I verify that if this is the case, can I use the red coloured candles that was shipped to me to work on the spell for money luck then? Or Green coloured candles should be the right ones?
nemesis

Unread postby Astariell » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:51 am

I am myself learning about hoodoo and it seems sometimes we confuse ourselves. As I have learned, if you want to conjure then if the method for Fast Cash is always red why question it? I know questions are good and I certainly ask many myself.. Plus since Catherine advised you on this why question it still?

I know some things are not set in stone but to change colors seems a big change. I have followed every bit of advice I was given or that was given to others and everything I have conjured thus far has and is working.

Good Luck! :D
Astariell

Unread postby nemesis » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:01 am

Hi Astariell,

The reason why I seem to be 'slow to understand' in terms of the color of the candles and needs more verification was because I am confused about the instruction given for the spell kit on the online order form:

FAST LUCK SPELL KIT: $33.50
Alleged to bring luck in a hurry in either love and sex or money, gambling, and business.
• 7 Red candles OR 7 Green candles
Please specify GREEN candles for MONEY LUCK or RED candles for LOVE LUCK.
• Fast Luck Crystals for Floor Wash
• Fast Luck Incense
• Fast Luck Sachet Powder
• 7 Herb Spiritual Bath
• Fast Luck Mojo Bog fixed with metal 4-Leaf Clover charm and Fast Luck Oil
• Complete instructions for use

As you can see, it stated very clearly over there to 'Please specify GREEN candles for MONEY LUCK or RED candles for LOVE LUCK.' I just want to be sure before I started on it if you understand where Im coming from. I too want to follow every bit of advice that was given but as you can see from here, I am super confused!! :?
nemesis

Unread postby Astariell » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:30 am

Hi Nemesis!

I see! Got cha. I suppose then the red mojo bag then is correct. I like you am fairly new and just hope to encourage and learn in the process. The staff at LM has been exceptional with me when I had questions regarding my orders and probably calling them is the best idea given by Catherine.

Hey do you think you might need some love work as well? I like to think we experience "serendipity" when there is some kind of "difference" if you will.... ;) At any rate, all the best!!
Astariell

Fast luck spell kit for business and prosperity

Unread postby sweetpea29 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:56 pm

Hi,

I finally got my fast luck spell kit for money/prosperity.

I need help wording my petition. Basically what I want from this work is: for my business to prosper, thrive, succeed and come back to life [it's been in the dumps for a while]. I want lots of new clients. I want consistency in clients and earning and I want to earn X number of dollars per year so I can support myself comfortably and get my own place.

I don't want to muddy up the request and I want to make this as clear and concise as I can.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, I am doing the mundane work as well as the previously posted advice on attracting better business using conjure work.

Thank you.
sweetpea29

Re: Fast luck spell kit for business and prosperity

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:11 pm

I wouldn't use the phrase "come back to life" because in a way it is affirming the negative state of your business. The rest of the statement you have is very good. You may want to work a specific montery goal into the petition. For example, say you currently make $2500/month, but want to make $5000 - put that into the petition statement such as "and increasing my income to at least $5000 per month". Giving a specific number to work for seems to yield results that are more exactly in line with what you want in my experience, then leaving it un-defined.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Fast luck spell kit for business and prosperity

Unread postby sweetpea29 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:44 am

Hi Devi,
Thanks for the input. I was not going to put bring back to life:), i was just describing what has been and I plan on changing that. The idea of being specific with the dollar amount is great - makes perfect sense.
sweetpea29

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo