Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Fiery Wall of Protection Mojo Bag Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
shyguy

Fiery Wall of Protection Mojo Bag Questions and Answers

Unread post by shyguy » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:02 am

I was thinking of getting fiery wall of protection mojo bag because I know it protects against evil spells and any other type of negative targeting but does anyone know if also protects against someone laying down tricks. I know there is fear not to walk over evil, but does fiery wall also protect agaisnt layed down tricks? Or do I need fear not to walk over evil for that specific purpose?

shyguy

Re: Fiery Wall of Protection Mojo Bag Questions and Answers

Unread post by shyguy » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:13 am

thanks skywayrd I appreciate your response, but would you know if indian head pennies put into my shoes annointed with fntwoe would have the same effect? Only because I heard that silver dimes were used as warning signs to let you know that you have been crossed, they turn black if you have been in contact with a mess or a trick layed down. any info would help on the pennies and the dimes. Also, where can i get the dime anklet i have not seen it at LM site.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:08 pm

Lucky Mojo's in-house rootworkers and conjurers will make mojo bags for clients in need of protection. The most popular of these is the Fiery Wall of Protection Mojo.You can buy them for friends and family as well. It is best that they wear the mojo bag for a few days at least -- for protection wearing it on the body frequently or on set days will definately help the work.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:07 pm

I received my FWP mojo bag today. I was wondering what are the strongest objects to use. I was thinking of hair and a pic. I am making a FWP mojo for my kids and husband. Is it ok to add hair and a pic of my kids and my husband and I? Also, how much hair do I need to use? My husband shaves his head so I plucked a few that were"ingrown" from his head and kept them. Just wondering how much do I need. And...is it ok to use his cum and hair? Is this good? Thank you!

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:16 am

Ok, I did my protection mojo, and my little girl got ahold of it and undid the knot I had to secure the bags opening, she didn't take anything out or touch anything inside. Is this ok to just retie the bag and reannoint it? I put a lot of work and time into the bag and just want to tie it up and work it more if possible. Thank you

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:29 am

You need to do a divination to find out if its still alive and workable. Sadly, in my experience, mojos are killed even by well-meaning and accidental touchings by loved ones. But some have been able to bring them back. You'll need to divine to find out if yours is savable or not.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

leoneses101

Unread post by leoneses101 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:18 pm

Good day to all of you.
I have a situation involving a spirit.
I dón´t know if it is a good or bad spirit. Likewise, I don´t know if it is a human or a demonic spirit.
Which mojo would you suggest to protect myself?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:59 pm

You should probably get a reading about this. The mojo bag you want is fiery wall of protection.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:21 pm

My daughter who's 4 has been having bad dreams every night. Which product is best for them to stop. I don't know if it has anything to do with my situation or not. I'm currently in a situation where a woman is doing magic to my husband to keep him away from the kids and I. Her nightmares are almost everynight. Any suggestions?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:36 pm

There are several options, listed below are three ... Good Luck!

(1) Placing Hops Flowers under pillow http://www.herb-magic.com/hops.html
(2) sweet-dreams-rub-t6824.html#p38742
(3) nightmares-t2491.html#p12383

...I would start with cleansing...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:42 pm

Bathe her with Guardian Angel or Archangel Michael bath crystals before bed. Pray Psalm 91 over her; verse 5 says "Thou shalt not be afraid of the terror by night" in the King James version. Keep the Bible open to Psalm 91, and either place it next to the bed or under it, along with a glass of water. Don't let her drink the water; pour it out in the morning.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

citizenrule

Unread post by citizenrule » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:41 am

i receive fiery wall of protection mojo 3 days ago,i activate it on 2 days ago....yestersay at workplace i gets a deep cut on my hand and lost lots of blood....when its happens the mojo r in my pockets....then when i took mojo this morning,it have some green colour substance on it.....wat it means??any1 knows to explain??

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:41 pm

Well since I don't know what you are trying to defend against with your mojo, I can't really make proclamation as to why you hurt your hand. Though, it's likely just a coincidence that you injured your hand, and has nothing to do with the mojo itself.

I don't know what green color is on your mojo. You don't describe what is causing the green - is it matter clinging to the bag, is it a liquid, is it perhaps pocket lint? So there's no way to answer that question.

If you are worried about these issues, you can always get a reading to look into things. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:42 pm

Sounds like pocket lint...did you check?

citizenrule

Unread post by citizenrule » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:45 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Sounds like pocket lint...did you check?
i think mayb the fwop oil may b the reason for the stain...anyway thanks for yr replies n help.....bottle spell works are going on.....thank u......

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:58 pm

What is a good petition to put in a protection mojo hand?

And one piece of my hair enough with the petition?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:07 am

I like Psalm 91 for Protection, movingmountains. You can paraphrase it in your petition. Alternatively, you can write your name 9 times, turn it 90 degrees and write the word Protection 9 times (over your name), add your hair (and yes one is enough) and fold paper toward you, turn again fold toward you until it is small enough to put in your mojo bag. Some people encircle the petition with an appropriate statement or add sigils at each corner of the petition paper.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:15 am

I personally like to work with a personal concern such as a hair or a finger nail,however, most of the time I work my picture as a name paper such as writing protection over me or I write a petition on the back of a picture.

wonderwhy31

Unread post by wonderwhy31 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:37 pm

I am making a mojo bag for my child for protection and to calm him down because he is super active... I have a white mojo bag with angelica root with his hair wrapped around the angelica root, caraway to protect him from illness(because he is often sick) catnip and flax to calm him down. Is this to much for one bag and do I say a prayer or something after I make the bag?

Mr Howard

Unread post by Mr Howard » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:56 am

Hey Wonderwhy.

Having raised 3 boys, active is a good thing and a blessing even though at times it may seem exhausting. As far as the mojo bag there are a couple of things I would do differently.
Instead of Angelica root I would use Master Root for a couple of reasons. Traditionally Angelica root is used for female causes and Master root for masculine. Master root also gives you the double whammy for protection and health. The flax seed is a good choice but I would leave out the catnip. In Hoodoo, Catnip is generally used to make women more appealing to men.
I am a big believer in traditional items so for extra protection I would add a silver dime to his bag.

As far as prayer; when you are preparing his mojo bag visualize your desired outcome along with prayer and recitation of the 23rd psalm. You might even want to write out the 23 Psalm and include it in his mojo bag. I always burn incense when I work and for this hand Van Van is the traditional product when preparing a Mojo hand but another option may be Peony root since it offers both protection and health attributes. When you are finished don't forget to dress your hand with the corresponding oil.

http://www.luckymojo.com/incense-peony-root.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-peony-root.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/incense-van-van.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-van-van.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/master-root-pieces.html
[b]Peace,[/b]
[b]H.[/b]

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 am

I actually agree with the Angelica root in this situation. Angelica is also commonly used to protect children as well as women, and it is extremely protective. I don't feel that Master roots very in-you-face energy is appropriate for many children.

I do agree that I would not use catnip in this bag, as you're correct in that it's used for sexual attractiveness. I would substitute lavender as it has a very calming vibration, has protective qualities, and help one behave harmoniously with others.

I would add a powder to this bag as well - you want to make this bag nice a cool, and sachet powder is very cooling in nature (unless you've mixed one up specifically to be otherwise). Tranquility would be nice here.

You could use Tranquility and Blessing oil with this bag to help keep it fed with calm energy.

Mr Howard

Unread post by Mr Howard » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:12 pm

Nice choice with the Lavender, I frequently use this for myself and it is indeed extremely calming.

As far as the master root, I sensed the mothers frustration with her "super active" child and felt something a little more direct might be helpful; but you are indeed right that Angelica is used for children as well as women.
[b]Peace,[/b]
[b]H.[/b]

shyguy

Unread post by shyguy » Thu May 12, 2011 10:04 am

can i use urine or whiskey as a substitute for fiery wall oil to annoint a fiery wall mojo bag?

Magickalcurios

Unread post by Magickalcurios » Thu May 26, 2011 8:35 am

Hi everyone, would like to ask if there is any mojo bags
To hang in my car? Mainly for protections on the road.
Is it ok to hang it up as passengers may see them...?
Does Fiery wall of protection mojo fits in this?
Thanks so much ;)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 am

For travel, I like keeping a Saint Christopher (http://www.luckymojo.com/saintchristopher.html) card in my car, and dressing the car with Safe Travel oil, Law Keep Away and Fiery Wall; it is discussed in this post. conjuring-on-a-new-car--t9278.html#p52400

...and yes you could use Fiery Wall of Protection alone.

LM carries a Safe Travel Mojo (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-safe-travel.html)

Also, LM carries amulets designed for the protection of travelers (http://www.luckymojo.com/saintwallet.html) They may not have this specific one, but call the shop and inquire.

Magickalcurios

Unread post by Magickalcurios » Thu May 26, 2011 9:15 am

Hi jwmcclin, thanks so much for the great advice.
But i was wondering if i get the FWOP Mojo, is it ok to hang it up in my car?
Or i should i keep it hidden in some compartment so no one sees or touch it?
For the spraying part (with the FWOP oil mixed in it), is it ok to spray it on the floor and inner roof
instead of on my seats as its all leather so im afraid there will be staining of oils on it =P
Which prayers should i recite while doing this?
Thanks again ;)

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:35 pm

jwmcclin wrote:For travel, I like keeping a Saint Christopher (http://www.luckymojo.com/saintchristopher.html) card in my car, and dressing the car with Safe Travel oil, Law Keep Away and Fiery Wall; it is discussed in this post. conjuring-on-a-new-car--t9278.html#p52400

...and yes you could use Fiery Wall of Protection alone.

LM carries a Safe Travel Mojo (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-safe-travel.html)

Also, LM carries amulets designed for the protection of travelers (http://www.luckymojo.com/saintwallet.html) They may not have this specific one, but call the shop and inquire.
jwmcclin, how often do you dress the car with the three oils (FWOP, Safe Travel and Law Keep Away) and do you dress the inside or the outside. Thanks.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:58 am

Put the mojo bag in the glove box or somewhere else out of sight and dress it at least weekly.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:06 am

I agree with Mama Micki...do not put the bag in sight of others as it can kill the mojo bag. I would keep it in my glove compartment, trunk, or any other concealed place in the car.

As for how do you dress the car, you can do this several ways.
1). you can get a combo of all the incense such as fiery wall, safe travel, and law keep away...light the incense and smoke the insight of your car. State that you may you always have a safe travel, and to keep the law enforcement away for traffic violations ( I wouldnt say keep them away period as you may need them for an emergency or something)

2). You can get the 3 products and put a bit of bath crystals in the bucket when you wash your car. Again stating the same petition. OR you can put it in a squirt bottle and spray the inside and outside of your car lightly.

3) I simply keep a piece of jewelry and/or an image of Archangel Michael in my car to keep me from getting hurt.

4) You can put a dab of each oil under your car mats.

Get creative..and I am sure some people will share more methods.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:11 am

Sachet powder would be another option, less conspicuous than oil.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:15 am

Sachet powder is great. I agree! Make sure you use it very lightly...less is more in this case as you dont want a bunch of powder everywhere.

ElectroKid

Unread post by ElectroKid » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:14 pm

Hello

i wanted to know what colour candles and other stuff comes with the mojo bags

Fiery Wall of Protection Mojo Bag

Uncrossing Mojo Bag

trish76

Unread post by trish76 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:22 pm

The mojo bags come prepared with the appropriate roots and herbs for the situation they are addressing and an appropriate vial of oil for dressing the mojo bag. Thus the Fiery Wall of Protection mojo would come with Fiery Wall of Protection oil and the Uncrossing mojo would come with Uncrossing oil.

As far as I know they do not come with candles as the mojo hand is meant to be carried with you. I would also assume the color of the mojo hand would be suited to its purpose.

They will come with full instructions when you order them.
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

citizenrule

Unread post by citizenrule » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:26 am

how long does a mojo lives and i.had a fwp mojo since last yr sept....i feel like its not wrking for last one month...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:36 pm

Mojos are often refreshed once a year. If you've been feeding it regularly, though, and it seems weak - it may have taken a big hit for you and died in the process. You'll need to do a divination to determine if it's still alive and can be revived, or whether it has died in its work and you'll need to make a new one.

citizenrule

Unread post by citizenrule » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:19 pm

thanks devi spring

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:32 pm

Which is better for protection, the Triple Strength Fiery of Wall of Protection Mojo Hand or the Fiery of Wall of Protection Spell Kit?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:23 pm

It really depends on what you need protecting from or what is convenient for you. The Fiery Wall of Protection mojo bag is to carry on your person. The Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit contains vcandles and other things to protect your house and yourself from evil. During the process of working the kit, you create a packet that can be carried on yourself for protection.

Both options are good.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:37 pm

Thanks Mary Bee. I want to use it for protection after doing break-up work.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:57 pm

For protection after doing Break Up work, i would get the mojo hand. The spell kit is for protection for yourself (and your family, if you wish) from an attacker or potewntial attacker.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:43 am

Should I get the mojo hand instead of the spell kit, or both?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:26 pm

The spellkit includes a mojo that you make ...cat recommends the mojo. But I will add, if you purchased the Breakup Spellkit, it includes protection and instructions from beginning to end.

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:16 am

Thanks for the reply Jwmcclin. The Breakup Spell Kit includes protection?

curious chic

Unread post by curious chic » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:31 pm

Im so glad I ordered this! It literally protected me from a car wreck that would have happened had I NOT been wearing it. How do I know that? Let's just say I was super new to hoodoo and did a honey jar and had a car wreck like three days later. I didn't know cleansing and protection was a serious MUST DO! I was sitting at the intersection, a car turned in slid right to the car behind me and came to a halt. I love praying over it and annointing it with the Fiery Wall of Protection oil and I love the way it smells. I stopped wearing my black tourmaline stone because I don't need it to stop the headaches I was getting anymore. Thanks Lucky Mojo for proving your products work.

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:04 pm

As a security officer sometimes in my work i hav to deal with some bad kind of peoples like dealers,offenders etc ... i need to know if luckymojo can personnalize a triple strengh Firery wall of protection mojo bag for my case.Let me know please.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:10 am

Hi, Goldentouch97 --

We customize mojo hands all the time in this way -- with no charge for adding a pinch of herbs, and a straight-up curio charge for any added curio.

I suggest the addition of an antique Indian Head cent. This old American coin bears the image of a Native American "scout" or "lookout," identified by Spiritual Church workers with Black Hawk, "the watcher on the wall," who is a spirit of protection and warns of danger. This coin is made of copper -- and "copper" is a slang term referring to policemen (and as a security guard, you are, in a sense, a "cop" and you also may need to "call the cops" if danger is great).

The Indian Head cent costs an extra $4.00 to be added. Please order it at the same time as the Fiery Wall of Protection mojo and ask -- in the message area of the online order-form -- for it to be added to the mojo at the time it is made (rather than shipped in its separate packaging) and we will be glad to do that.

To anyone else reading this --

If you know what you want added, just order it! If you need guidance, please post to the Lucky Mojo Forum in the section of the Forum about mojo hands, in the specific thread devoted to the mojo hand which you want customized, and one of our moderators will make a suggestion for your assistance.

If you order a triple strength hand, you may ask at the time of ordering for the order-writer to check the list of contents for the hand. In many cases, triple strength mojo hands do have coins as well as other individually-priced curios already in them, and we do not want to charge you a second time for a curio already included.

Just write in your message area: "If this 3X mojo does NOT include the extra [name] curio i ordered, please charge me and add the curio to the bag when you make it. However, if the curio is included, please delete the extra curio from my order."

Thanks for asking, and we hope to be of further service to you,

This is what you will receive:

MH1-CUS-FIER
Fiery Wall of Protection Mojo Hand
$25.00

PLUS, inside the mojo bag:

AMU-USA-CENT
Genuine Copper Indian Head Cent (Indian Head Penny)
$4.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:22 am

Thanks a lots Catherine yronwode for take care of my case,i order the mojo bag yesterday but the TRIPLE STRENGH one.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:08 pm

Great. Thank you for your patience and for allowing us to serve you.
catherine yronwode

curious chic

Unread post by curious chic » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:29 am

To my understanding you don't have to wear the Fiery wall of protection mojo bag on you all the time? I woke up under crossed conditions and had to do a quick cleansing bath. That night I was not wearing the mojo. I was not keeping my regular cleansing baths up, just doing normal baths. Here recently I left my bag lying in my bathroom drawer my kid was in and out of there all morning I know he had to have seen it. I prayed and recharged it and it's working fine. I ordered another on to be on the safe side.

I wear this mojo on my body most of the time so my question is if your not spiritually cleansed enough then the mojo bag can not protect you?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:29 pm

Hi curious chic,

A FWOP bag will protect you from attack, but a mild case of crossed conditions can also arise just from daily low-grade negativity that comes from fighting with the kids or your partner, irritations at work or getting stuck in traffic and other such mundane annoyances - that's not something that the mojo would protect from (although it may delay that negativity affecting you). Your body gets dirty and needs regular cleaning, the spiritual body is the same. So protection is one thing, a regular cleansing routine is another. Consider them complementary rather than exclusive.

It's also certain that if the mojo was touched by your kid rather than simply seen, it may explain why the protection failed (if the crossing did come from an attack).
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:37 pm

I just received my order today,i wanna know if the GENUINE COPPER INDIAN HEAD CENT is already in the bag cause i don't see it,and i don't opened the bag already,it print on the paper " please place penny in mojo hand " Let me know please.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:56 pm

Hello, Goldentouch97,
Within the mojo hand package, there will be a list and instructions
The list says what is included.
If the penny is not included, another sheet (or same sheet on different side) will tell you to purchase one of those pennies separately.
If you don't have this, then please call the shop.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:21 pm

Can i open the mojo bag for verify if the GENUINE COPPER INDIAN HEAD CENT is inside ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:35 pm

Hi, Goldentouch,
Yes you can. You can also add a personal concern of yours to it also.
Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:46 am

I opened this morning,so yeah the copper indian head cent is inside,does i need to put also penny of my curency money inside this mojo ? thanks for all the infos.Bless

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:57 pm

Hello, Goldentough97,
If this instructions tell you to do so then, do it.
Aren't there any instructions?
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:26 am

Sorry the note to put it in the bag was there for the staff when they made the Mojo Hand.For feeding the mojo each week,i can use the same psalm 37 or another psalm,by exemple the 23 rd ?
Sorry for all theses question,it's the first time i activate a mojo by myself.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:29 am

Good Morning, Goldentouch97,
I don't know what you are EXACTLY protecting yourself from.
Did you look at the entire listing of the Psalms? Take a look at this list and see what is best for you. Then, if you still have questions, please do not hesitate to ask us (and don't apologize for asking. It is our pleasure). We are here for you.
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms
Have a wonderful day!
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:43 am

General protection in my life first and in my work second,as a security officer some times i deal with some bad kind of peoples like dealers,offenders.I think Psalms 23 For prosperity, love, protection, wisdom, and guidance is good for my case.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:03 am

Hi, Goldentouch,
I love Psalm 23. It is one of the many that I know by heart. It's EXCELLENT.
But, I also think that you ought to go with the other Psalm that you had mentioned in addition to 23.
Also, because of your work as a security officer, The Archangel St. Michael is the one I suggest to also make homage to and ask for his protection. He is the Patron Saint for people in your line of work. This link has a prayer to him and gives suggestions for you:
www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html
Hope this helps.
Take care of yourself and BE SAFE !!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”