Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Fiery Wall Of Protection Sachet Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.
JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Fiery Wall Of Protection Sachet Questions and Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:48 pm

jdsmooth85,

You can dress the yard with Fiery wall of protection powder to keep people out, you would pray over it with that petition. You can also take a railroad spike and nail it down in the yard as you pray a petition to nail the property down and protect it, do it at the 4 points of the yard.
Railroad spikes: http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html
Salt is also used in house protection: http://www.luckymojo.com/salt.html

you can use any of these methods with Fiery wall products, dress the nails with the oil before driving them into the ground as you state your intention as you nail it down.

You can dress tailsmans or charms you have on the property with the oil, door knobs, fences, rocks or entryways into the property.

Forum topic on keeping undesirable people from your property: spells-to-protect-the-home-against-unde ... 11817.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:14 pm

Thank you so much JayDee. I actually went ahead and ordered some Firey wall of protection oil and sachet powders earlier, but didn't know about the railroad spikes. I will definitely include them in my next order and take the advice given here

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:37 am

Hi JayDee or anyone available,

This is pertaining to the same query I had above a few weeks ago. I mentioned that I wanted something to plant in my yard to protect it from intruders if possible. The way how crime is getting these days, I want a spiritual barrier around my home to ward off any would be perpetrators. So I ordered 4 railroad spikes as recommended to drive into the 4 corners of the yard. I also have some fiery wall of protection sachet powder, 2 angelica roots to plant in the ground (which I read was allegedly good for protection), and of course some fiery wall of protection oil for anointing the railroad spikes.

My question is, with the anointed railroad spikes, how long does it protect the property? Is it permanent or would I eventually have to do get some new ones? I would also like to know about the efficacy of the angelica root in terms of yard protection.

EDIT: Additionally I have a question about the very first quote on the railroad spikes page (http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html) which says:

"A famous and Very Strong Curio is the RAILROAD SPIKE, which is used in a ritual to "nail down" a house or property so that no landlord or mortgage holder can move one from the place. The ritual thus enacted requires a RAILROAD SPIKE to be driven into the ground at each corner of the lot, topped with a Silver Dime, covered over with the Graveyard Dirt of ones's ancestors, and marked with fresh urine. Sold as a Curio only."

Can the silver dime(s) be any type of dime? Also, I don't have any ancestors graves that I could obtain locally, so would the graveyard dirt supplied by lucky mojo suffice instead? Is graveyard dirt even needed or could I just anoint the spikes with the fiery wall of protection oil and possibly top with the sachet powder instead of using graveyard dirt?

As far as urinating on the spikes go, could you do that on all 4 all at once before driving them in the ground? It would seem to make more sense. After all, it would be kind of hard to hold it in while walking around all 4 corners of your yard, especially a good sized one like mine lol.

Sorry for so many questions but thanks in advance.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:26 am

Hi jdsmooth85,

If you are using the railroad spikes as described above, you would want to follow the spell instructions. Silver (mercury) dimes are not the same as dimes currently in circulation. You can buy the appropriate dimes from Lucky Mojo.
http://www.luckymojo.com/silverdime.html

Yes, you can use graveyard dirt from Lucky Mojo as well.
http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

As for urine, you would want to supply that fresh to each spike location so yes, walking around your yard would be involved.

Traditionally, this spell is performed to ritually "nail down" a property against mortgage lenders or landlords trying to get you to move. If you do this for protection, you should add Fiery Wall of Protection to each spike location as well but it is especially important to lay that around the entire perimeter of your home.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:34 pm

jdsmooth85,

You would dress the railroad spikes with fiery wall to protect the home, you are using nails made of iron which is a protective element and the process of nailing it down acts as an agent to nail the hole down in a protective manner. Please see this link to see how railroad spikes are used in other methods such as protection and utilizing fiery wall of protection. http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html You would nail one on each corner of the 4 spots of the home to nail it down. Yes a silver dime is specific to dimes made during a time period when made with silver. LM sells them: http://www.luckymojo.com/silverdime.html

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:20 am

Miss Athena and JayDee,

Thanks for the responses. I'm glad I asked that last bit of information at the end because I definitely would've done everything wrong if I went ahead and did the job.

Regarding using the graveyard dirt, I stated that I don;t have any deceased ancestors nearby so I would have to purchase some from LM. But I have to admit that I'm a bit wary about having an unknown spirit around my property, especially due to past experiences with spirits in general (which were almost always unpleasant), but I guess as long as I petition it to only protect the yard and never allow itself to be noticed then I guess that's fine, perhaps?

You both provided the information needed, but there are still unanswered questions regarding my query about the angelica roots, and how long the spikes actually protect the property. I know the spikes are permanent being as they are driven in the ground and being made of iron acts as a protective element as you stated (JayDee), but do they have to be re-dressed with graveyard dirt and FWOP oil after so long?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:00 pm

jdsmooth85 ,

You can go to a cemetery to see if a sprit will work with you, walk around, use a pendulum and when you find one ask using the pendulum if they will work with you, to protect you, maybe even a police officer who has passed. I use a grave by me with a similar name of my Grandpa and both were in WWII I walked right up to it and knew it was the one then I read the stone and realized I was right.
Spikes would be dressed once and drove into the ground.
The roots are not as commonly placed in the ground, you can wrap the root with a piece of hair, personal item, petition paper, after it was dressed with fiery wall of protection, wrap in tin foil then tie in a white hanky, pin it or hide it by the front door. Dress the other one in the same manner but carry it with you.
You can always brew some fiery wall of protection bath and sprinkle the water over the spot the spikes are driven into, or wipe the tops of the nails with the oil.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”