• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:18 am

Fiery Wall Of Protection Sachet Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed May 13, 2009 5:49 pm

Hello everyone. Every three months I completely cleans my house and renew the protection on the place. I figured I'd post a few of the tricks I use here both for critique from my elders and betters in hoodoo and to give those with less experience a starting place for their own protection work. Let me start by saying that I believe that protection work is some of the most important work one does, if you don't keep up with your defense, well it just won't be a very good thing.

Now the first thing I do after cleansing the house is to go and dress the rooms with Fiery Wall of Protection. A pinch of the powder in each corner and one in the middle of the floor. The windows get dressed with the oil, again a dab at each corner and another in the middle.

The four corners of the property are nailed down with railroad spikes and I go and urinate on them. The four corners of the house get dressed with more Fiery Wall of Protection.

Along the outside of the house, one on each side theirs a small round mirror to reflect evil, those get brought in and washed and prayed over before going back out.

The front and back doors get dressed same as the windows. The door mats get a powder put under them, its Fiery Wall of Protection mixed with salt and fillings from a sliver dime. I was taught to put that under the door mat to keep evil people from entering.

That's basically it as for what I renew every three months. I do have a couple other things, boxes of Red Devil Lye buried under the house, and a devil pod over the front door, but the pod gets anointed every week.
So yeah that's basically it, sorry for the kinda scatterbrained format, I'm just not very good at typing out things :oops: If anyone has any advise on what you think I should or shouldn't be doing please let me know, any questions are welcomed.

I hope this can help the people out their that don't have any protection going to get some up.
Turnsteel

Re: Home Pretection

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed May 13, 2009 9:42 pm

Nice work!

SPD-HOO-FIER
Fiery Wall of Protection Sachet Powder
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu May 14, 2009 5:06 am

Thank you ms.cat, coming from you that's a big complement. :)
Turnsteel

Unread postby rodnebridges » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:42 pm

I'm still a newbie although i have have some some success with some of the advice posted here . please tell me of your experiences with fiery wall of protection oil/powder. thank you
rodnebridges

Re: Fiery wall of protection

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:26 pm

I have used it to protect myself from unpleasant people and it worked well for me. If you are dusting floors, doorways, or rugs, be sure to mix any sachet powder you buy with some local dirt so that it is not highly visible.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby KellyKat » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:06 am

I plan on making my first purchase from LM tomorrow and have a question about the Fiery Wall of Protection powder. If I want to use it to sprinkle in the corners of each room and I have a 10 room house would one packet be sufficient or should I order more? This doesn't include closets...should I do those as well?
KellyKat

Re: Fiery Wall Of Protection

Unread postby Lukianos » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:55 pm

Hi Kelly Kat,

If you use a small pinch of the sachet powder in each corner, one packet will likely be enough for the job you describe. Re: the closets, I would be more inclined to dress a closet that was, by its location, likely to be accessed by outsiders (like an entryway coat closet, for example), or if I suspected that there was a good chance that someone might try to access them just in general (houseguest, landlord, friend of another family member, etc.).

Hope this helps!
Lukianos

Re: Fiery Wall Of Protection

Unread postby KellyKat » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:07 pm

Thanks so much for the helpful reply! :)
KellyKat

Unread postby rickets » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:21 am

I think it's saved my life on one occasion, it's pretty powerful, i've used it in my front yard and it kept my ex girlfriend away.
rickets

Fiery Wall of Protection-Awesome!

Unread postby divineandsirene » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:28 am

Dear beloved ones,

I ordered this wonderful satchet powder and the results that I have seen have been nothing short of phenomenal. Let me elaborate, I am working in a pretty stressful situation where my company is going through a very active period where everyone MUST perform or meet with unwished for consequences, this environment has caused very short fuses around the office. Now, there have been some situations that I have been exposed to where these same anxious people could have been short with me, but when it comes to me, vs. others they are calm cool & collected, even kind. I got into an unforeseen confrontation with a close friend who was being unreasonable and she instantly apologized. The Fiery Wall of Protection seems to protect you from harm, stress and argumentative people. For those who are curious, I mix the satchet powder into my lotion and put on myself.

Blessings all!
Dignity is underrated and love is underused...
divineandsirene

Re: Fiery Wall of Protection-Awesome!

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:19 am

Very interesting results! Thanks for sharing.

I have a blessed St. Michael medal that I wear for energetic protection 24-7. A traditional native Mexican shaman told me that with my healing practice I needed to wear some form of protection all the time, not just during treatment sessions - so I got this and had it blessed and things have been much better ever since. I recently felt that I needed to start providing it with a little extra "oomph", so on Sundays I've started praying the Prayer to St. Michael over it during the planetary hour of the Sun, while annointing it with Fiery Wall. This definitely seems to have kicked it into high gear. I also keep a white 7-day dressed with Fiery Wall in my healing studio, and whenever I'm in there for classes or treatments it gets lit to provide extra protection there too.

I definitely am enjoying that oil! I love your idea about using the sachet in your lotion to dress yourself! You don't find that the powder clumps up in it, or do you just use very little?
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby blackforrest » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:34 pm

hi there

what if i live in an apartment. where do i put the nails?
blackforrest

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:04 am

Well you can nail down a room with square cut nails available from LuckyMojo.
Turnsteel

Unread postby blackforrest » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:54 pm

yah i got the spikes but i am living in an apartment with concrete floors.
blackforrest

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:47 am

blackforrest

Well then you can't do that part can you? Theirs no work around to having concrete floors lol.
Turnsteel

Unread postby CopperFox » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:43 am

In much of southern West Virginia (and perhaps elsewhere) a common sedum plant known as "hens and chicks" is kept on the homeplace for protection against lightning, fire and theft. These are pretty, hardy plants -- easy to find and grow, indoors or out. One cares for them much like an aloe or other succulent plant. My take on this has been to write out my petition for protection (you could annoint it accordingly with LM's Fiery Wall of Protection and/or add in some protective herbs such as Blessed Thistle) then bury your petition along with some graveyard dirt and pot up your hens'n'chicks. Viola! Pretty, functional and discreet protection for your home. Note: I like to use dirt from my Dad's and Popaw's (that's hillbilly for grandfather ;) ) graves as they were very protective of me.

The hens'n'chicks, once potted up and empowered, also make wonderful housewarming gifts or can be sent with students off to college. After a season or two, your plant will have "babies" -- these can be kept intact on the original plant or removed and added to a new pot. I would suggest repotting the plants once a year and renewing the spell. With very little care, and the judicious repotting of the "chicks" one can have an ongoing supply of these lovely little garden guardians.

Hope you enjoy! I am new to hoodoo, but my practices for the most part follow very similar traditions -- I'd love to hear how any of you may choose to make use of this Appalachian folk practice and incorporate it into your Rootwork tradition.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby lmlvr » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:38 pm

I have also leaned to rub Protection oil on the door knobs and that you can spray Holy Water all around the doors and the windows ...and I was also told you can put Camphor Squares on each corner of the room.
lmlvr

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:24 am

Camphor is a cleanser, it doesn't protect. A better option if you have concrete floors is to drive small tacking nails into the corner of the skirting boards.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby zee » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:51 am

Hi NDG,
Great post as always!
I have cut'n'paste it to my selection of good ideas in my own word doc. :D
Where do u get the railroad spikes from?
One other thing i do annually is to clean the house in 13 days in the waning phase of the moon and on these days i try to do the 13 herb bath also.In the final stages I mop all floors with ammonia and then the chinese wash etc.
I heard this from another rootworker and it just appealed to me...however i just used to do it once an year...as my spring cleaning ritual..maybe i should do this more often.

Also @ copperfox: where can I get this plant from? I am in Ohio so approx same planting area? It sounds very interesting and i am cultivating my green thumb these days...i also love potted plants!
thx
Zee
zee

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:24 pm

LM sells railroad spikes...

I have read that people do annually cleaning with 13 Herb...do you do this at the first of the year or on certain times of the year...seems quite effective...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Home Protection

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:54 pm

How often you'll need to renew your protection and cleanse your home depends on a number of factors:
-how much work you do
-where you live
-who you live with
-what kind of energy you're drawing

Someone who lives in a city with three people and does a lot of work (including revenge work) will need to cleanse/protect more often than someone that lives alone in a sparsely populated area and does very little work, and all of it of a positive nature.

Someone who lives in an area where there is a lot of criminal activity would want stronger protection than someone living in a small community where there is very little crime.

Once a year is fine. More often is fine too. However much you think you need to do.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:38 am

NotDorianGray

Actually, setting four pieces of camphor in the corners of the room, sometimes with a silver dime on top, is an old trick for protection and sealing a room. Just saying.
Turnsteel

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:23 am

Wow. I've never come across that one before. I guess that's my something new for the day.

I'm guessing because of the pungent smell, it's use as a protecor would be similar to the practice of placing garlic in windows and doorways to stop bad spirits from entering.

Now that I think about it, it makes perfect sense.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby Azna21 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:32 pm

I just have to say HailDiscordia you are awesome! I just love reading all your posts - they are very informative for rookies such as myself.

Re camphor - I purchased LM's camphor incense & mixed it w/LM dragon blood that I broke down into a powdery substance. It helps to cleanse out my apartment, as well as (I intuitively feel) keep out external influences/vibrations. I also burn it on my front door step so that it travels down the hallways of the floor I live on. The after effects create a lot of peace, cease the slamming of doors and seem to lighten heavy foot traffic.

I love LM's FWP products and always have a FWP candle burning on my altar w/pictures of my nieces and nephews, me and my mom, my brother and sister-in-law surrounding them, and FWP powder sprinkled across our pictures - a small St. Benedict cross (anointed w/LM cast off evil oil) in front of the pictures w/a LM devil's pod & devil's shoe string, and Archangel Michael card. I pray to this candle altar daily, using PSALM 91 & I have many reasons to believe this source of protection is highly effective, not just on me (who wears FWP oil to work everyday as well), but also protects the little ones in my family. For as long as I live, I will always have a FWP altar (God-willing).

I also sprinkle fern leaves across my window seals & keep elder flower hung above my windows for protection. The outside of these areas are sprayed w/a combo mix of LM products including buffalo ammonia diluted in water and protective herbs, w/a dash of peace water added to the mix. So far my little apartment remains as peaceful, protected and blessed as can be.
Azna21

Unread postby moonshadow » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:04 am

Great advice! Growing up in the south as a child we did a top-to-bottom thorough cleaning of the house, yard, vehicles, etc. Everything got a going thru and a cleaning. Nothing magical there - just good hygene.
But as an adult, with magical interests, I read and learned to "add" more to this by "cleansing and protecting" at the same time or any other time I felt it needed it. Use your magical items, as well as regular around the house items that are also used for magic - according to your own supplies/needs and experiment.

For example I bless/cleanse/protect the yard by blessing the tools ahead of time that I will be working with. No one is the wiser. You can say a little prayer/chant/etc over them also so that as the tool moves it will add its "magic/power" to whatever it is touching (plant, ground, fence, pots, etc.) This way anyone who sees you will only see someone doing yardwork, nothing more.

I also bless/protect the boundaries around my place (live in an apt on groundfloor with carport attached,
small front yard, and a small fenced backyard. I take a large bucket and fill with water that I bless with
prayers/chants - and/or - herbs/oils/etc ... and then I walk around the perimeter sprinkling or pouring
along the edges. As I do, depending on if its day or night, and if there is anyone visibly outside... I pray or chant softly or mentally ... until I am done. Once I had someone ask me what I was doing and I said I was
taking care of the ant problem (or crickets or whatever were in season). Usually no one asks anything. I even did this on a military base I lived on years ago with no problems from anyone.

I also created "guardians" to watch and protect the four corners of my property ... I made gargoyles, named them, gave them personalities, and gave them each a home on one corner of the property. I have used gargoyles in my work many times over the years and we have a good working relationship. You could create any kind of guardian ... even something whimsical, comical, or silly ... (raggedly ann, jester, pound puppies, etc.) This is just one of the things I do. Moonshadow
moonshadow

Unread postby Guided09 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:15 am

Hi HailDiscordia,

I was wondering if urinating into a cup and then pouring the urine on the railroad spikes work as well as urinating on them directly? I live in a neighborhood that won't allow me to. My backyard is fenced and private, but my front yard isn't and I'm constantly watched by neighbors :( , thus, I was wondering if it would make a difference. Thanks much!
Guided09

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:14 pm

Guided09

Well when I wrote this post I was living on my own out of the city so it wasn't a problem for me. But yeah, doing it from a cup would be fine.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Guided09 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:07 pm

Thank you!
Guided09

Unread postby edallas1989 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:16 pm

Hi, I just purchased some fiery wall of protection sachet powder and I was just wondering do I have to perform the spell or can I just use the powder? If I can just use the powder how am I supposed to use it on my home? Should I wear it? Or can I just sprinkle it around my home and will that do it? Any insights on how to use this powder is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
edallas1989

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:44 pm

Depends on what you're trying to do with it. After cleansing your house you can place a pinch of the power in each corner and then in the middle (under a rug or piece of furniture if possible so it will stay in place) to help protect your home. You can also wear it on your body if you want personal protection. Just pray your intent over it as you use it.

SPD-HOO-FIER
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:07 pm

The oils, powders, incense, etc can all be used separately. They can be combined into a larger spell, but can also be employed separately. You can annoint a protective talisman/amulet with the oils, you can powder yourself with the powder if you are going to meet someone confrontational, you can sprinkle around your house etc. The oils and powders tap into the powers and conditions sought via roots and curios while your intent shapes the energy.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ariel10 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:15 pm

THANK YOU so much Hail Discordia for posting this info,this is what i need to do! It is greatly appreciated. A few questions, do you drive the railroad spikes all the way in the ground? And can you mix your urine with your significant others to pour on the spikes? Just wondering if that would make it stronger.
Ariel10

Unread postby Livia Indica » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:48 am

NotDorianGray,

you are so right! ...Especially about the "who you live with" and "what kind of energy you're drawing in". Even once the bad people you lived with are gone there's still so much residual negative energy, feelings, etc., that it takes some serious work to free oneself, family and home of it.
Livia Indica

Your Driver's License Renewal and Fiery Wall of Protection

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:10 pm

This is both an idea and a share. I had my drivers license renewed today. For all of you renewing online...enjoy it while you can, because you will have to go in and retake the picture and provide everything under the sun if you were ever married or had a different name and kept your name, or never switched back. Anyway, my State is one of the first of All 50 to kick off the new guidelines.
I thought, well we dress cars with Fiery Wall, why not dress ourselves in the DL photo, right? (I do this everyday anyway, dress with Fiery Wall, but I also put some of the oil on right before that awful photo was taken ;) )
Just an idea and I thought I'd share.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: Your Driver's License Renewal and Fiery Wall of Protection

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:12 pm

Good information to share Tripletreat! Thank You!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby luckyboy » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:30 am

could I use firey wall of protection on a red candle with fever few to prevent injury?
luckyboy

Unread postby lbcamera » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:19 pm

What would I need to use to place a fiery wall of protection around me somehow without throwing dirt on my rugs?
Even a little bit of dirt would drive me crazy and I would to want to vacuum it up in a hurry.
I live in an apt building and my entire apt has wall to wall carpeting.

Thank you
LB
Thank You Saint Anthony
lbcamera

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:02 am

lbcamera

I do not know what spell you are looking at, but the Fiery Wall of Protection spell as detailed here: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html does not have you throwing dirt around. Neither, I believe, does the Fiery Wall of Protection spellkit.
Turnsteel

Re: Fiery Wall Of Protection Sachet Questions and Answers

Unread postby lbcamera » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:36 pm

In Miss Cat post she uses dirt to pix with the powder so that is where my question came from.
Thank You Saint Anthony
lbcamera

Unread postby MAV4594 » Tue May 29, 2012 1:54 pm

Can I annoint a black and white reversible candle with FWP powder and oil ? .. to send out back evil
MAV4594

Unread postby TheBeard » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:18 pm

I recently purchased FWP powder and I plan on putting it around my rooms after taking an uncrossing bath. I did not get the oil form of FWP but I was wondering, if I have any left after protecting my house can I add some powder to mineral oil and anoint myself with it?
TheBeard

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:18 pm

TheBeard

I wouldn't, powders in oil just makes a nasty mess. You can certainly powder yourself with it tho, no need to try and make it into an oil. Powdering yourself after a bath is good, traditional work.
Turnsteel

Unread postby TheBeard » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:40 am

Thank you so much. I am looking forward to using LM products and getting out from under a crossing and being better protected once it has been lifted. The man who put this on me has been cursing objects that I've purchased or he has given to me from his occult shop where he claims to be a high priest and teacher but he is in it for his own gain and has abused many. If I were more adept I would lay tricks on him myself(he deserves it) but I would likely get into deeper trouble with him so for now I need to cleanse and then use the Fiery Wall of Protection to keep him out.
TheBeard

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:04 am

I would have purchased the complete kit...it includes everything from cleansing to protection. You may also want to consider a worker to tackle this situation...have you reviewing http://www.readersandrootworkers.org?
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TheBeard » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:50 am

Yes thank you, I intend to get a more thorough kit as well as some assistance from a rootworker. I have the page you suggested bookmarked. Sadly this guy had been attacking my finances and blaming it on other people for a while. I did what I could to protect it and I think it weakened his blows to a point but the guy works very hard at attacking people and he has been doing this a long time.

Anyway sorry for the rant, basically my finances are limited because of him. His business was failing while mine was succeeding so he went to work on that. Because of that I can't afford to buy all the things I truly need so I'm just doing what I can for now. I also plan on taking the 52 week course when my money is right again so I have a better understanding of how to handle things like this.
TheBeard

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:59 pm

All good strategies.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Broke my Fiery Wall Of Protection Oil bottle

Unread postby Vera » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:42 am

Not sure if this topic belongs here. Apologize if in the wrong section.
This morning, as I was gathering some of my powders/oils, my oil bottle of FWP fell from my bag and broke on my bathroom floor. Tried to salvage some of the oil but also stepped on a large piece of glass and bled for quite a while.
Was sadden about what happened. Also, have not yet cleaned it up.
Any thoughts on what to do and how to dispose of the remaining oil on the floor as it has quite a bit of pieces of glass.
Not a good way to start the morning.
Blessings
Vera

Unread postby TheBeard » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:14 am

Just wanted to report that I had purchased FWP from luckymojo some time ago for protection from an individual who had been hexing me. I found it very helpful in that situation but I also have a nightmare nieghbor... always partying, shooting guns for hours on end (i live in the boonies) always talking about me to his drunken buddies as soon as I step out my front door etc.

Anyway I realized I still had some FWP satchet powder and decided to lay down a line between our properties in the location where he peers over to see what we are doing over here. The results were instant and ongoing. I have not heard a peep from them since the moment I did it. I have not been able to shut them up for 3 years until I used FWP.

I was gonna hotfoot these people but if the fiery wall of protection is gonna make them behave, I'm quite happy with that result.
TheBeard

Fiery Wall Of Protection Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Unread postby DeborahHarris » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:12 pm

I just realized I've been so busy researching and asking questions that Iv'e been neglecting this (customer testimonial) part of the forum. I first used this powder (FWP) the summer of 2011 with the intention of keeping the "maniacs" away from me while driving.

I had sprinkled the powder under my car mats early that morning and later on my neighbor asked me to take her to the store. About a mile into the ride I look into my rear view mirror to see this car turning onto the street we were on, screeching and spinning like a top so I immediately speed up to turn onto a side street because I didn't know if this person was on drugs or having a siezure behind the wheel ect. Within a millemeter of a second the car was right on my bumper. But what was so crazy y'all was that he was going full speed!!! I mean he really put the pedal to the medal!!! Needless to say we were terrified.

Long story short, I turned into an alley, my nieghbor's and my heart beating like crazy, barely catching our breath. I go, "What the hell was that all about!?" She says, "Girl, I don't know, I'm still trying to figure out why he didn't hit you!, he was right on your bumper going 100 mph (seemingly) God was with you".

I didn't say anything about the FWP powder but I just sat there in a daze for about 2 minutes. Even though he was racing and right on my bumper it was like a "force" was stopping him from actually hitting me!!!
DeborahHarris

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:16 pm

Thanks for the testimonial. I am glad you were kept safe!

SPD-HOO-FIER
$5.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:06 pm

Can i use it in my house for protection against thief ?
goldentouch97

Unread postby j82 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:20 pm

Yup you can use the spell kit or the powder. their are many traditional ways to use the FWP product baths to protect you, can dissolve the salts in water and use it as a floor wash, put the powder or oil on windows door knobs etc. you can make protection mojos like the FWP spell kit to protect from it, burn candles dressed with the oil and double dressed with the powder.. I think you get the idea!
j82

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:43 am

I finaly use it and i can tell this powder is very powerfull.Let me tell you the story,my mother have some bad spirits arround her when she sleep,them make a lots of noise in the house,sometimes them make her feel so sad and she have some problems for sleeping well.I put a bit of this powder in the four corner of her room and one under the bed.Since that,no bad spirit never enter in the room and she sleep very well.Thanks luckymojo for this nice product.
goldentouch97

Unread postby Ganesha » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:59 am

I just got my FWP sachet powder yesterday. I brought it into work this morning and sprinkled the perimeter of my cubicle, sort of rubbed it in the carpet with my feet so it was not noticible and then sprinkled some crown of success powder within my space. I noticed an immediate difference. We have a drama queen on the floor and it is keeping her away. Ahhhh....nothing like a stress free Friday!!! Thank you Lucky Mojo!!!

:)
Ganesha

Nailing Down House with Fiery Wall of Protection Powder

Unread postby Petunia1 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:09 pm

I am trying to nail down my house, but I got Fiery Wall of Protection Powder instead of the recommended Oil.

Can I use the Fiery Wall of Protection Powder, and mix the Fiery Wall of Protection Powder with the Influence Oil that I ordered together, to nail down the house?

I am new at these efforts so I am not sure what to do if I ordered the wrong thing, but I am trying to nail down my house, since a decision can come in at any time regarding whether I will keep my home.
Petunia1

Re: Nailing Down House with Nailing Down House with Fiery Wall of Protection Powder

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:59 pm

Yes, you can use the Fiery Wall of Protection Sachet Powder. It is designed to sprinkle around the property, all along the peritimer. Mix it with dirt so that it will not stand out or be obvious. Use the oil to dress the nails.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby yuma » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:25 pm

Hello everyone! I just got my FWP yesterday.
With some uncrossing sachet,money spell,love spell.
But the issue now is that I don't know the appropriate time to use the FWP
Would that be after all the other spell work,
I mean would it be the last spell I do.
Also I will like to know how many days will be enough to use it,should I finish the whole sachet.
Thanks,looking fwd to get a reply.
hello everyone! my name is yuma,living in malaysia i am new to this site,

yuma

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:38 pm

Hello, yuma ,

Use the fiery wall of protection IMMEDIATELY after using the uncrossing.

Use the Fiery wall of protection thereafter when you feel a little weekend as if you may need some protection.

You will just know

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby yuma » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:18 am

Thanks miss aida
hello everyone! my name is yuma,living in malaysia i am new to this site,