Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
psychic kitty
Re: Fiery Wall of Protection

Unread post by psychic kitty » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:20 am

I am planing on doing the FWP spell next week and am preparing for that. I have some practical/logistical questions.

1) My sacred spaces are wood topped (furniture and such). For the FWP, since you need to lay the circle of powder first, would it be all right to do so on a protective sheet of foil and then place all the candles on it?

2) For the disposal, would it be OK to put the dirt and black candle and saucer into a small paper bag and thus hurl it at the gravestone?

3) Once I throw the items at the stone...could I then dispose of the bag into the trash nearby? Or leave it and walk away as said?

4) Before the items are thrown, is it necessary to select a spirit, ask their help and pay them as you usually do (dimes and whiskey, or in this case, possibly tequila)? Or do you just throw and walk?

Thanks so much for your input!
It's a bittersweet symphony, this life...

psychic kitty
How often to re do a FWP spell (if needed)?

Unread post by psychic kitty » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:11 pm

Hi everyone. To those who know my situation, things are slowly improving and I and the kittys are fine. I continue to follow the uncrossing prescriptions the rootworker gave me regarding baths and house washes. I wash the apartment down every Saturday and take a cleansing bath every day. So far, so good.

I did a Fiery Wall of protection spell last Tuesday, on St. Michael's day. the candles all burned clean, no smoke and virtually no residue left over. I'd gotten graveyard dirt from two souls I am working with, one is my best friend from college (he died of aids :( maybe needlessly)) and the other is a solider who fell in the battle of Palawan during the last days of WW2, just 25 years old. I took all the remnants to a different graveyard for disposal--- a suitably creepy amazing one in mid city Los Angeles that belongs in a movie. Did the deed, left by another route and went to the cathedral afterwards for noontime mass and then scrubbed down when I got home.

Since I did the spell, I don't have the weird instances of nausea I was having before (every time I would invoke St. Cipriano, or talk about the work with a magical practitioner or friend). It just stopped. I also sleep much better, in fact that first night I felt I was encased in a cocoon of sorts. Though the pains in my chest I'd been having do come back once in awhile so I wonder if I traded afflictions? Nothing medically wrong.

That made me wonder

How often should one re-do this spell? I get the feeling I might have to, given the nature of the work that was thrown against me.

Any suggestions?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: How often to re do a FWP spell (if needed)?

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:39 pm

You just did the work. Give it time. Don't over think it, and let your work "do what it do".

You are already seeing signs, per your last paragraph.

Be Blessed!

Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

psychic kitty
Re: How often to re do a FWP spell (if needed)?

Unread post by psychic kitty » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:14 am

Thanks...I am going to let the spell work (it seems to be, nicely!). But having said that, the stuff I am trying to undo is very strong and the people behind it have no intention of giving up, they just keep ordering more from a professional (there are mental stability issues involved there---addiction. Nuff said). So it's likely I'll need to repeat the spell at some point, just to make sure things are still fine. I have had a reading with a rootworker and follow their instructions on cleansing and protection---given my present living situation, that's all I can do, that and keep the faith :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:33 am

Hello, Psychic Kitty --

I am sorry that no one answered your first set of questions. The trouble was, you were asking them in another area of the forum, where people usually just post their long sad stories. If you want advice on our spells or our other spiritual supplies, you will get much more timely replies if you post in the threads specifically about those supplies.

In this case, i moved your questions (and took out all the distracting bright blue colours and bold type, which i cannot read, due to having low vision) and placed the material in the thread about the Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit. So .. here, belatedly, are the replies:

1) Of course you can place foil on a table to protect it, but it looks a bit tacky. Why not invest in some actual altar tools?

A) Measure your table top.

B) Go to the tile store and buy 4 or 9 or 12 tiles -- whatever best fits your table top.

C) Go to the crafts store or a gift store and buya nice wooden box that will fit your tiles, for storage. Depending on its size or interior compartments, you migt also be able to use it to store matches, scissors, a candle tool, and other supplies, including your roll of foil.

D) Lay down the foil to protect the furniture.

E) Set out the tiles to protect the furniture from heat.

F) When done, pick up and wash the tiles and put them away.

2) I would not add a paper bag to this spell.

3) By adding a paper bag, you now have created the question of whether to treat the extraneous paper bag as "trash" or as "litter." Go back to step (2), don't add a paper bag to the spell, and you never would have needed to have asked this question.

4) I would pre-select the spirit, yes -- a strong, tough, and bad one. This is not a nicely-nice spell.

5) If you did the spell in a traditional manner, you might never need to re-do it unless you came under a new or renewed attack. There is no answer to your question to be found without monitoring the situation around you for the presence of -- and the persistence of -- your enemy or enemies. In other words, a person working in a war zone gets shot at more often than a person working in a real estate office.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

wannalearnconjure
Newly Registered

Fiery Wall of Protection Kit and Grave Dirt

Unread post by wannalearnconjure » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:03 am

The Fiery Wall of Protection kit comes with instructions and it is self explanatory however, I am new to spirit work or working with spirits. I wanting to ask several questions with out it coming the wrong way, so here we go...

I finished the uncrossing spell kit several months ago. I also lit a uncrossing candle weeks back and it came back ok i think... the glass was not dark, it was not gray either.

I have been holding off the Fiery Wall of Protection kit becuase I am not knowlegeable but I am wanting to work this kit.

I understand that the grave dirt that the kit come in it's already paid for. (By the way, how does anyone gets aways with this if theres cameras all around the graveyard?)

I have not ever gone to a graveyard to do any work. When going to a grave to throw away the negative work of the Fiery Wall of Protection kit against a stone, how do I know or how do I look for a spirit who is willing to work with me?

If you could please help me with this step by step if you will because I dont have any idea to do this and dont want to mess it up by "tampering" with a spirit if I am not doing it correctly.

I lost my job and the last thing I need is for something to come out wrong,

If you could please give me tip or insight on how to work this.

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:13 pm

Thank you Miss Cat! I wish you could see the graveyard where I disposed of the remnants. If you threw in some Spanish Moss and shade trees, you might have been down on the bayou =).

A I stated, the nausea and retches I was experiencing have disappeared since I did the spell. And I have gotten tiles from the local home Depot, they help so much! So...onward and upward for now!

One great anecdote...my little black cat wasn't feeling well on Sunday (not surprising, since the worker usually throws an arrow on Saturday). I had to give him a bath for his fleas in Blue Dawn, but added the wash recommended by my rootworker. Kitty perked up so fast it was amazing! He is his sassy self again. Now if there was just a patron saint against fleas.... =)

Rookie2conjure

Fiery Wall Of Protection Question...

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:57 am

Hi all,

I have to apologize it has not been cleared to me about this kit. Although I know I need to perform this soon, really soon, I have been quite hesitant about this kit. My family who have passed were not buried in the US and I dont know how to communicate or even make a deal with a spirit about helping me with this. I just spiritual cleaned my house again with Chinese wash last night--- which took me over 5 hours to clean. If I were to do the FWP today--- and I know is a one day "work", do I need to clean my house all over again tonight? If I need to, I will do it just for the sake of protection but If I dont have to, I wont. How would I go by going to a grave and asking a spirit to help me? Will someone please help me answer my questions?

Many Thanks!!!!!
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: Fiery Wall Of Protection Question...

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:16 am

Hi there:
Using the FWP kit does not require going to the grave of a family member to ask for help. It does require that you dispose of spell parts against a gravestone, but you don't have to choose the gravestone of a family member. You have to pick the gravestone that's big enough to smash the dish against and have the dish shatter.

As for the house cleansing, you have two options according to the kit: you can cleanse your home with the FWP Bath Crystals dissolved in a bucket of water, or you can take a bath with the crystals and dispose of the bathwater in the usual way.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:06 am

I got the spell kit some time ago. I haven't used it yet because there's not specific subject in mind. Whenever it says "the Evil One," can that be used in the plural sense for a general protection from people in general?
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:32 am

Sorry for the late reply MaryBee.

Thank you for your reply. The reason I thought of my gma gravestone, was because I'm new this and any spiritual work, I thought it would be beneficial to work with my gma for this since I'm I will not be disturbing a strangers grave.. Does that make sense, I may be ignorant still, but I am learning, slowly but surely :)

I will hold on to this for now though. Thank you again :)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:11 am

Hi Rookie2conjure,

Working with your ancestors makes a lot of sense since they knew you in life and thus are more likely to want to help and protect you in death. If you can work with a spirit you already have a link to like your grandmother then feel free to.

Graveyard work is a complex topic although the the techniques are straightforward. It would be well worth your while to get a rootworker to go over the ins and outs of the work with you so that it goes well: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/T ... _Graveyard

There is also useful information that may be able to give you some insight in the following forum threads:
graveyard-dirt-collection,-purchase,-bu ... t5465.html
fiery-wall-of-protection-spell-kit-ques ... t4096.html
graveyard-question-t20058.html

Blessings and best of luck in your spellwork.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:31 am

Thanks Aura, I too agree that graveyard is really complex for a beginner like me. I am not scared of graveyards at all, but I need to know If I am doing things right. So I will hold on to this for a bit, and will ask my root worker to help me with this.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: question about Fiery Wall of Protection spell

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:22 pm

The cross isn't exactly necessary, you can always use a plain white candle and it works just as well. However, HD is correct that the cross is nothing more than a symbol. If you look at the cross on the FWP kit it doesn't have a Christ-figure on it at all. It has an open book, keys, and hands, above flames.You can simply accept it for the powerful symbol that it is, or replace with a plain white candle.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

highlyfavored04497

Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit

Unread post by highlyfavored04497 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:55 pm

Hello All,

I have been researching LM products now for quite some time and I do have to say that this is the ONLY website I've come across that has soooo much info!!!..I'm like a kid in the candy store...lol.

But enough rambling...

My question is I have had some bad luck for a while now!.. I posted a few months ago and I was told to get the 13 herb bath and maybe the Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit. well I thought about and thought about but never ordered!!..but no I am totally ready especially after reading soooo much of the forum.

I feel as though I've been crossed in every aspect of my life I haven't worked in almost 2 yrs. I recently had a corrective surgery done on my ovaries (September)...and this was my third surgery!!!

I am engaged and we have been engaged for almost a year (it'll be a year in FEBRUARY). our relationship is suffering tremendously!!!..we fight literally like cats and dogs!..there are times that I can't bare to look at his face. Even when we are intimate I don't feel aroused sometimes!!!.. sometimes I feel like its a chore!!!.. I don't feel the strong love and bond we used to share!!...

Our fights have even poured over to the house hold!!!.. there has even been quarrels involving everyone in the house!!!.. our home used to be peaceful and love was in the air!!!.. but now it's extremely thick and I see and feel weird things happening all the time!!!..

I want my life back... I'm even experiencing dreams where the person is throwing snakes at me and they are different colors and she laughing while doing it!!!.. I have checked my house to see if I can find something that may have been thrown but no luck:(..this has been going on to long!!!..and I just want relief... I did research the Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit BUT I DON'T WANT TO CAUSE HER HARM!!!.. I just want to protect myself my fiancé and my family!!!...

I have done some Saint Michael work before and my candle glass always turn pitch black!!!.. I'm in a hole and I can't see the light!!.. even when I wake up EVERYDAY IM SO ANGRY FOR NO REASON AND SEVERELY DEPRESSED!!!.. I feel bound!!!..

I did have a reading done!!!.. not by a member of AIRR.. but a psychic I have been seeing for a couple years now and I trust him!!!.. he did tell me it was my fiances Ex wife!!!.. and she has declared her self my enemy!!!..

Back in September I did buy the Fiery Wall of Protection Oil!!!..and it was amazing and I swear by it now;)...and after doing the bath for 9 days I felt better and my surgery was a success!!!.. so I know the products are good!!!..

So here's my question

Should I buy the uncrossing spell kit or would the van van spell kit be better??.. money is VERY tight and I'm sooooo desperate!!!..

Please help!!!. Thanks in advance;)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:04 pm

I would start with the Uncrossing spellkit (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html) because it includes 13 Herb Spiritual Bath and Chinese Wash to remove the negativity and Devil's Shoe String to keep it away.

The Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit is not intended to cause harm to the person who is attacking you, unless you wish to. It is to protect you. You can use it to send her away. You may use it with confidence to protect both of you from the influence of his ex.

If you wish to additionally consider the Van Van Spiritual Spell Kit, (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-van-van.html) bu your funds are low, then at the least order the Van Van Bath Crystals and Oil for use after the Fiery Wall spell. These will give you a real boost. However plan to order asap and follow the ritual that includes a mojo to keep with you and continue your work. Go for it!

Also post a prayer to the Crystal Silence League for your situation. (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Starcaster

Unread post by Starcaster » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:40 am

I have a question regarding this spell kit. I am performing the spell and do I also take the purple candle guardians and the white candle remainder to the grave yard to dispose at the head stone as well? Or do I toss it to the west at the Crossroads or bury in my yard?

Thank you!

lily-ana

Dream of St. Anthony burning after FWP ritual

Unread post by lily-ana » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:30 pm

Hi Everyone,

Hope its' ok to ask in the forum, but recently I performed Lucky Mojo's Fiery Wall of Protection ritual for self and afterwards I felt sleepy so took a nap (my daughter said I snored).

Had a dream I saw a small plastic statute of St. Anthony of Padua slowly burning, from the base to the stomach on my altar. I then realized I was dreaming because I do not own such a statue.

For the life of me, I have no idea what this dream could possibly mean, and while I understand interpretation really is up to the dreamer, I welcome your input.

Lucky Mojo moderator: apologies if not appropriate for forum and will understand if post is deleted/moved.

Thanks in advance! :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:37 pm

Starcaster--

The purple white candle remains are easily left on your own property, for protection. My free online "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page on the disposal of ritual remains covers a number of concepts of disposal, such as where to dispose of things relating to yourself, your home, your enemies, and so forth. I think that if you take time to read that page and learn from general principles, you can better work with specific spells -- some of which may contain variations. The URL is

Laying Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains:
http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck!

-----

lily-ana --

The relationship of Saint Anthony to your Fiery Wall of Protection spell would be individually interpreted, based on whether he was one of the seven guardians you called upon in your work, or whether one of the guardians was named, for instance, Tony, or was a Catholic spirit, a Catholic living being, or such. Or alternatively, perhaps the perpetrator was named Tony or was a devotee of Saint Anthony. Or, perhaps Saint Anthony is a favourite of yours or wishes to help you and you did NOT call upon him and he is saying,"Add me as one of you guardians!"

Your own life is unknown to me, and the nature of your spell work and the names of the guardian entities you called upon is also not stated -- so i leave you with those thoughts, and hope you can place the dream you had within the context of your own life.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

lily-ana

Unread post by lily-ana » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:47 am

Thanks Cat! Your post helped me to better understand the messg of my dream :)

Love Lucky Mojo goodies, will order more!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:59 pm

Starcaster: I answered that question for you on January 13th in the candle divination thread located here: candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-gla ... s1530.html

After I posted my reply of:

"Each time I have witnessed this spell being done the candles burned down all the way. If you had some left of your crucifix and purple candles then I would bury them by your front door, possibly even under the packet, if you chose to hang it outside of your home for protection of the home. Beneficial spellwork "left-overs" can always be buried on the property, typically front yard/back yard for different situations."

you then wrote:

"I posted this question back on January 3, 2013 and nobody responded to me. These spells do work for me and I was just wondering if I had to redo the spell again."

I am sorry that my answer was unsatisfactory and am glad that have now received the answer that you were looking for.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Starcaster

Unread post by Starcaster » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:30 am

Thank you Ms. Cat and Joseph for your input! I cast this spell on different days since it takes more than 2 hours to recite the 37 psalm 37 times; and then to clean the house as well. This was the longest spell that I ever cast! I do feel protected and much better. ;)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:17 pm

Good evening LM peeps,

I have a question on how to modify the spell kit to work for my specific situation. I have taken on a job as an educator in a urban area that has a high crime rate, poverty rate etc. It ranks in the top 10 of dangerous cities in USA. Iv worked with this clientel before in an education setting but never in the actual city. Im excited for the challenge and change, however I also am a little worried about safty. My question is how can I alter the kit to keep me safe at work and my drive to and from work. I dont have a specific enemy. I appreciate any suggestions and thank you!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:44 am

j82: You can always substitute a specific name with the phrase "all of my enemies known and unknown."
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Starcaster

Unread post by Starcaster » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:20 am

I am not sure where to post this question. My husband is a carpenter and has been getting his tools (about $2,000) stolen out of his truck once a year. Last night it happened again. My son caught the gardeners in the act two years ago and we took the company to small claims court, but this is becoming a hassle How can we prevent this from happening or cause these guys to get caught by a spell or conjure? We have done the fiery wall of protection on our house, but his truck is parked down the hill.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:03 am

Starcaster wrote:I am not sure where to post this question. My husband is a carpenter and has been getting his tools (about $2,000) stolen out of his truck once a year. Last night it happened again. My son caught the gardeners in the act two years ago and we took the company to small claims court, but this is becoming a hassle How can we prevent this from happening or cause these guys to get caught by a spell or conjure? We have done the fiery wall of protection on our house, but his truck is parked down the hill.
You can put some powder and/oil on the truck. Put a prayer card of St. Michael in the truck or hang a medal from the rear view mirror.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Starcaster

Unread post by Starcaster » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:09 am

Are you saying put some fiery wall or protection powder and oil on the truck? Also, please explain what you mean by Put a prayer card of St. Michael in the truck or hang a medal from the rear view mirror. Thank you!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:37 am

Yes, use Fiery Wall of Protection powder and/oil on the truck. You can put the prayer card in the glove box or clip it on the visor. Hang a medal of St. Michael or St. Christopher, or a cross or rosary from the rear view mirror.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Starcaster

Unread post by Starcaster » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:06 am

Where on the LMJ website do I buy the cards and items you are referring to?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:49 am

Hi Starcaster, here are the areas of the online catalog where you can find some of these items:
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Starcaster

Unread post by Starcaster » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:58 am

Thank you!

Starcaster

Unread post by Starcaster » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:57 am

Papa Newt wrote:Hi Starcaster, here are the areas of the online catalog where you can find some of these items:

The Crosses and Rosaries link is incorrect, can you please provide me with the correct link?

Thank you and have a great day!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:25 am

Oh my, my copy and paste did not work the second time around. :D

Crosses & Rosaries: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets.html
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Starcaster

Unread post by Starcaster » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:50 am

How does one keep the fiery wall of protection spell going for eternity? How long will the Fiery wall of protection last?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 pm

Starcaster, I am deleting one of your posts and combining others, because they are the same question. But to answer your question, actually no one can answer that question. You keep working your spell...keep it going, its all up to you and what you put in it. ...and do not get upset about my response. Just trying to streamline this thread.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

fouargent
Newly Registered

fiery wall protection - left over candle wax

Unread post by fouargent » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:27 pm

Hello All,
I performed fiery wall protection by ordering spell kit from LM couple days ago. I buried left over of white and purple candle waxes around my house. I separated in 5 different locations around the house.
Next day, I realized left over candle waxes in two locations was dug out by someone or somebody. There was some kind of spit was on the side of the grass in one location.
I also checked other locations and nothing was disturbed. I don't think any animal would dug exact same spot I buried the left over waxes. Of course, I maybe mistaken. Should I take this as a sign? If it is a sign, what is the meaning of it? Does Anybody come across anything like this before or something similar?
I would appreciate any advice about this matter. Thank you very much.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:26 am

Hi fouargent.
fouargent wrote:Next day, I realized left over candle waxes in two locations was dug out by someone or somebody. There was some kind of spit was on the side of the grass in one location.
I also checked other locations and nothing was disturbed. I don't think any animal would dug exact same spot I buried the left over waxes.
Actually that does happen. Some animals will dig up something that was recently buried in hopes of finding food.
fouargent wrote: Should I take this as a sign? If it is a sign, what is the meaning of it?
It is a sign, it means someone is trying to undo your protection and get at you, I would say they had some success doing it to.
HRCC Student #1559

Isolte
HRCC Student

Unread post by Isolte » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:48 am

Hello,
I have ordered the Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit and have a question regarding variation #1 for the "kind-hearted" as Miss Cat put it :D
It has been confirmed via a reading that my husband's mistress is having some work done on her behalf to drive my husband away from me (she succeeded because we are separated) and she is also coming after me to top it all off!
I want her to move away from the situation. She has physically moved away to another state, but still has a strong influence over him because my husband is desperate to move there. Does hotfoot only work to move them away physically or does it make them move on from the situation as well? I believe from what I read it will also make them move on from the situation but I wanted to confirm before I order the oil.
Thank you in advance for clarifying.

Pennyplum28

fiery wall of protection spell kit

Unread post by Pennyplum28 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:06 am

I was wondering how do I post. But I've order a fiery wall of protection spell kit and was wondering say for instance I don't have a white handkerchief, foil and a china-ware saucer to put the graveyard dirt in what can I use to replace these three things that im missing as the white handkerchief, foil and the china-ware sauce?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: fiery wall of protection spell kit

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:21 am

These are common things, Pennyplum28. You could use paper instead of foil, and a white square of cloth, but the white handkerchief and white plate are just part of the way this spell is worked, from the tradition of the Spiritual Church Movement, and you can buy them (used and cleaned) at a thrift store if you cannot afford them new.
catherine yronwode

Pennyplum28

Unread post by Pennyplum28 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:37 am

Ok thank you so much catherineyronwode. Ill take my time and get them.

serpentlight213

Unread post by serpentlight213 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:59 pm

Hello and hope all is well.

I don't know the full circumstances because it is my mother who talked with my sister. My sister and her fiancee just got out of jail and she just had a baby girl on 9/11... weird, I know, but I don't necessarily see it as a bad thing. Now, my sister says shes seen a shadow for sometime especially before the birth including around the crib. I am not jumping to conclusions, but they are in desperate need of a good cleaning job (spiritually) especially for clarity (mostly my sister I think) and I wondered if the Fiery Wall spell kit can be used for two people (sister and niece) instead of just one person? What would you guys recommend? Thanks for listening and have a great week!

Blessings!

Ty

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:38 pm

Hello, Serpentlight213,
If they live together in the same house, that would be fine.
I have no clue if this shadow figure is a good or bad thing. But..
You might want to consider a protection amulet for the baby and also surround the baby with other protection spells.
Here is an array of protection spells (including amulets) for you to browse. www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
I hope this helps.
Good luck to you and your family. And congratulations on your new niece.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

serpentlight213

Unread post by serpentlight213 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:02 pm

Thanks!

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:40 pm

Can the spell be used to protect against negative magic and energy instead of people? If so, would one carve the word "negativity" on the candle?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:37 pm

Hello, Luckbewithme876,
Absolutely YES and YES!
Good job!!
Have a terrific week
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:59 pm

Thanks Miss Aida. :)

seth
Newly Registered

lucky mojo fiery wall of protection spellkit

Unread post by seth » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:20 pm

Hi could anyone tell me when i have finished working the l.m. fiery wall of protection spellkit do i throw all the leftover candle wax and graveyard dirt and stuff at the gravestone or just the perpetrators wax and graveyard dirt and saucer. i want to get it right thanks seth

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: lucky mojo fiery wall of protection spellkit

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:54 pm

Hello, Seth!
Did you read this link? http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
This link should answer your questions.
If not, let us know.
Have a terrific evening
HRCC Graduate #1631

seth
Newly Registered

Unread post by seth » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:41 pm

Thank you for your help Miss Aida. I found the info (disposal of ritual remains) It tells me what i need to know.
thank you so much.
Seth

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:25 pm

Hello,

I had a question regarding the Fiery Wall of Protection Kit;

Doesn’t graveyard dirt in a spell cause the people or animals that you are directing it too- to become very ill? I only wish to stop my annoying neighbor from putting his very loud dog in the backyard to scream & scare me & my dogs- I don’t want other people or animals to get sick or die.

I don’t feel comfortable smashing a china-ware saucer against a tombstone of someone I do not know. I can only assume that that would be a little loud in a cemmetery & I have to deal with my own problems with the deceased as they often appear to me in my dreams so I don’t want to encourage that type of behavior as I have enough trouble with sleep as it is.

Thank You.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:17 pm

Hello Lovemydogs,

Graveyard dirt kinda does what you tell it to. You are asking for the help of the spirit of that grave. It would only make the dogs ill if you put that into your petition or called it out in your working. In my experience throwing the saucer at the headstone does not upset the spirit and make it follow you home. I have worked this particular kit with success in the past and did not have any difficulties with the any spirits following me back from the graveyard and it was from a graveyard I did not even set foot in. I threw the packet of stuff from the side of the rode at night at the biggest headstone I could see and then walked off. So I would not worry over it. Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:00 am

Hello Nathen & everyone,

Thank you for your advice. I just forgot if I had to do the spell during a Full moon or is it a New Moon? and I was also under the impression that I would have to bring that particular grave some flowers and maybe plant them around the grave with some change and after asking the spirit for help- then smash everything into it before walking away and not looking back....that was the way that I thought that it had to be done. (Sorry I don't normally go to graveyards to visit tombstones of people I don't know & then throw anything at that grave).

Thank you.

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:44 pm

Another question that I had was do I have to have everything that I will be throwing at the tombstone in a handkercheif? or will a paper towel do if all the supplies are wrapped up in it?

Thank you. (sorry to be a bother).

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:05 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs
As long as they're wrapped up (unless your instructions state otherwise)
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:00 am

Hello Lovemydogs,

You are not a bother at all! This is what we are here for!

Like Miss Aida said as long as it is all wrapped up I would say it is fine. I like the handkerchief because it is nice and sturdy and won't tear apart while you are carrying it. I don't think it is a requirement to plant flowers or anything around the grave but I think it is a very nice gesture on your part and it doesn't seem to me that it would hurt anything. Hope this is helpful and that your work is successful!

Peace~

Nathen

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:19 am

Hello everyone,

Should I take an Uncrossing Spell bath before starting the FWP spell?

Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:30 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,
I say: ABSOLUTELY YES!
I like to compare it to not taking a bath (not doing spiritual cleansing) for a year and then applying perfume (applying magic). What happens? Smell is still there.....LOL
In other words, it's better to be spiritually cleansed and then your protection spell will stick like glue!
Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:46 pm

Hello lovemydogs!

I absolutely agree with what Miss Aida is saying. Just wanted to mention that I personally like to do a kind of 1-2-3 type of work. Uncrossing, Blessing, Protection. Take of the icky stuff, put something nice on in its place and then put the armor on over it! Just a thought!

Peace~

Nathen

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:17 pm

Hello and thank you Miss Aida and Natstein!

So can the Uncrossing Spell bath be done using the Fan Medicated Soap- Uncrossing, Camphor scent soap that I have purchased from you???

And would you be able to tell me for the Black Perpetrator's Candle- If I only knew the first name of the 'evil one' & I also knew his unit#/address as well; would it be alright if I had included that on the candle with all of the other unit#'s that try to cause trouble for myself, my mother and our dogs?

Thank you very much for your help.
;)

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”