Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:34 pm

Hello, DreadPirateQueen ,

According to the webpage, it has to be thrown. So, maybe use a plate that is easily shattered

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Rumor

Unread post by Rumor » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:30 am

I just have one quick question, is it recommended that I wait comple my 13 day bath and then work my fiery wall of protection kit? Or could do them simultaneously? Thank you in advance.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:55 am

Hello Rumor,

I would do the 13 Herb Bath and then the Fiery Wall of Protection kit, one step at a time. But I suppose it's a matter of preference.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Kyla

Unread post by Kyla » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:00 am

Hi,

I am uncertain of where to post this question but, I am curious to which spell I would need. I want to purchase the Fiery Wall of Protection to prevent any more bad luck or evil heading my way but am unclear if I should also do the uncrossing spell kit as well. I don't feel jinx or cursed, just that I, like most people, run into issues and would like to stay away from them. Any advice in addition to Fiery Wall of Protection, what should I do?
I need my business and my business spells to run smoothly.

Thank you so much!
Kyla

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:25 pm

Hello Kyla,

You may want to consider getting a quick reading. A reader will be able to tell you if you're cursed or not, and put your mind at ease. Then you can go ahead with your Fiery Wall of Protection spell with that knowledge. However, cleansing never does hurt!

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.

Kyla

Unread post by Kyla » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:36 pm

Hi and thank you for that advice. I am seeing Valentina soon :)
In the meantime, I would like to order the spells that I would need. I already have the 13 herb bath so I am going to go ahead and cleanse, then I am going to do a Blessing spell with a crucifix-shaped candle that I have already received. My next question about the fiery wall of protection spell happens to be if I actually need it?
The spell seems very intense and geared towards a person but really what I need is protection against anything bad that may come about. I don't feel cursed, just have the normal bad things and I really want the next year to go as smoothly as possible. I don't exactly have anyone targeting me or in any type of fund, it's more of an offense protection I am looking for.
I have already purchased Money stay with me spell so I am trying to make sure I have adequate protection in case of negative things happening.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:32 pm

Hi, Kyla --

Seriously, i do not think you need a Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit. It is, as you noted, geared toward a PERSON -- a "perpetrator" -- and is not a general protection spell.

Valentina will guide you. Don't over-buy and regret it later!

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

CINNAMONBEAUTY17

Unread post by CINNAMONBEAUTY17 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:51 pm

Hello everyone,

I would like to put two spells on my brother. 1 for fiery wall of protection and 1 for good luck. Now, since I'm doing the fiery wall of protection spell on his behalf I need some advice

1) will a picture of him have best results?

2) is it a must he carry the mojo bag?

3) Or can I just do the spells?

Thanks in advance!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:45 am

Hello CINNAMONBEAUTY17,

Yes a picture of him would be a great addition to your spellwork, and with him being your brother I'd imagine it wouldn't be hard to get. He doesn't have to carry the protection packet that you put together at the end of the Fiery Wall of Protection spell; as it states in the kit, he can put it in his house or car.

Take care.

erinhandy
HRCC Student

Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by erinhandy » Tue May 29, 2018 10:45 am

I am almost done with the Fiery Wall of Protection Spell and this is my first time doing it. I did it to protect myself, my partner/fiancé and our roommate from a violent upstairs neighbor. I made three crosses for the center and had theee Angelica roots and three crystals of black onyx on the roots to also put in the white handkerchiefs at the end. I was thinking I would make either one bundle to put near the front door, make one for my partner & I and one for our roommate or one for each of us separately. Only issue is that there is only one St. Michael Archangel card. If I make three bundles is it ok to cut the card and place a piece in each bundle or should I just put all in one bundle?

This appears to be a successful burn so far. The protector wax is moving towards my and my partner’s candles so far. They still have a bit to burn out.

Thank you for your help. I love this work and I love helping my partner reconnect with her African American roots. This work and other hoodoo we’ve done has been especially powerful when it involves her and her ancestors. I am so humbled by this medicine and work!
HRCC Student #2182

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:06 am

Hello erinhandy,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! In response to your question, do you have access to a printer? You could always print off two pictures of St. Michael to put in the other bags. I'd do that over cutting up the card.

Take care.

erinhandy
HRCC Student

Unread post by erinhandy » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:36 pm

I just saw this reply (still new) but what a great idea. Tysm!
HRCC Student #2182

standswithafist

Unread post by standswithafist » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:05 am

Hi all,

I'm doing the 9 candle (7 purple, 1 black, 1 white cross) Fiery Wall of Protection Spell for two different individuals and am wondering:
1) Can I do the spell once using 2 black candles representing both individuals or is doing the spell separately for each individual(twice) best?
2) Is a specific day of the week better than doing it in a pinch? It's a bit urgent but I want it to be effective.
3) Getting their pictures would likely cause me more issues, are the name papers sufficient?
4) If the purple and white candles represent protecting me, why do I bring that remaining wax to a graveyard rather than bury it outside my home for protection
5) Is throwing the saucer, graveyard dirt, etc. against a gravestone disrespectful to the deceased person?

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:22 am

Standswithafist -

I moved your post to a more appropriate area of the forum. In addition to the answers I've given you below, I suggest you read through the rest of this forum topic to get a better understanding of this working.

1. I don't see why you couldn't use two black candles. If you feel it absolutely necessary you could do two separate workings. You can also use the 1 black candle for all your specific enemies. ConjureManAli clears this up here - post57518.html?hilit=multiple%20enemies#p57553

2. Some people work by the days of the week, but its not a rule or requirement. If its urgent, do the work, don't wait for a bad situation to get worse just to do a working on a specific day.

3. A name paper would work, but the more you have to better. Can you not find images of them online on public social media sites?

4. MaryBee answered this question here - post100515.html?hilit=graveyard%20black ... le#p100515

5. Miss Aida answered this question here - post380057.html?hilit=graveyard#p380078

Hope this clears everything up, and good luck!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

standswithafist

Unread post by standswithafist » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:44 am

RevJames,

Thank you kindly for all of this information. It's remarkably helpful, especially to have it all in one place.
1. Great!
2. That was my inclination but wanted to check with someone more experienced.
3) Yes, but there are ways to monitor who is viewing those accounts. In addition, the 2 individuals involved have regular readings because of their multitude of evil doings and justified enemies. It would be like poking a sleeping bear.
4. and 5. Those links are so helpful

Thank you again.
I greatly appreciate you help and wish you the best.

WhiteWitch81

Unread post by WhiteWitch81 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:28 pm

I ordered this spell kit, and was wanting to use it to do the protection against negative backlash from all other spells I'm doing. Can it be used for this?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:54 pm

WhiteWitch81,

You will want to make a specific petition that is clear on what you are protecting against. I would include everything that can be sent, reversed work, crossed conditions, hexes, curses.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

MoonGoddessKat

Unread post by MoonGoddessKat » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:37 pm

I was looking into doing the FWoP for myself, my love interest and my child. So I understand I would have to purchase extra Angelica roots and candles. My love interest would be unaware of the work because I'm doing it to protect him from any further influence from another woman who is into witchcraft, (I'm doing an uncrossing to get rid of anything she put on him/me, then binding her before I do this also), so my question is, can I leave their 2 roots in a separate mojo bag on my altar? My daughter is 2 and a half so she wont be carrying it around lol. I just want my lover to be protected from anything else she tries to send his way, and obviously want myself and my daughter protected, because she is a dark individual, and I am not sure what she is capable of. Would FWoP work for my situation or would the Fear Not to Walk Over Evil be better??
Saint Martha, thank you so much for answering me!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:30 pm

MoonGoddessKat ,

Fiery wall is great for this type of work, it is a powerful, destroying of evil type of working. The work is sent back, and the work is destroyed by those sent to you. Psalms 54 to protect by reversing evil work, recite as you work in the house, pray over the roots, make spiritual baths. All are great and necessary for removing and keeping it off.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:33 pm

Hi MoonGoddessKat,

Just to be clear, Fiery Wall of Protection does not reverse negative work back to the sender. It protects you from harm. Think of it as a shield that surrounds you.

If you want to reverse the work back to the sender, then you would use Reversing products found here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Since your daughter is too young to carry a mojo for herself, you might want to use Fiery Wall of Protection bath crystals and add a little to the final rinse cycle when washing her clothes. It will keep her protected while she wears them.
http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-fiery-wall.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”