Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Firey Wall of Protection Question

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:18 pm

You can definitely do the fiery wall of protection. I would take it a step further, and do some freezer spell work and just state on the petition "Freeze the mouths of those that speak ill against our relationship" In addition, you can do some stop gossip work, and if you know the specific people that speak ill of you, then you can work with that too.

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Lunaislight
Re: Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Lunaislight » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:34 pm

I was Wondering though I dont think I have been Crossed or anything I did want to do a Protection spell my My husband and daughter and I and was wondering if this was the one. I read the page and everything that would pertain to it but I just wanted to know if I could do it as a general protection.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:06 pm

You could certainly work with Fiery Wall of Protection, but this particular spellkit is aimed at providing protection against a specific enemy/situation. I suppose you could very well work the kit using a phrase such as "against any harm or any negativity that may come our way"; but honestly I would work differently for general protection.

I would recommend doing a good cleansing of the home with Chinese Wash, getting everyone to take a 13-Herb bath, and then sealing all your windows and doors with as well as anoint each person with Fiery Wall or Protection oil. Then place your family into a fixed St. Michael bottle spell (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbottles.html#catfixed) or Fiery Wall of Protection mojo (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-fiery-wall.html) and work it regularly. You could make the anointing with the Protection oil part of your daily routine if you wanted, too. That would be my non-specific protection work advice.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:13 am

I want to do the FWP again, this time, i was wondering if i can use a crab shell (with reversal powder and for reversal effect as well) instead of a porcelain saucer or a bowl ??

Thanks

Lunaislight

Unread post by Lunaislight » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:49 am

I can do the Bath for my daughter and I but how will I get my husband to do it without telling him because he probably wont do it :)

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am

Try preparing a bubble bath for him with the tea from the herbs inside and tell him it's a treat for him because he's tired etc. This way though he will towel dry so the essence of the herbs won't stay on him,unless you can find a sneaky way to prevent him from towel drying. You can then add some FWP oil in some of the products he uses (after-shave etc) or sprinkle his shoes with the powder. You can also make a doll baby representing your husband and perform the cleansing on the doll baby. I can't think of a better idea but I'd be interested to hear what other methods other members of the forum can think of.

narcissanoir

fiery wall of protection

Unread post by narcissanoir » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:12 pm

Greetings,
I am ordering the fiery wall of protection on my next order for the protection of my child. I was reading how the spell is to be performed but had a question concerning the picture or name needed of the person doing the harm. In my case I am doing it for overall protection from qanyone or anything. Does that matter when using this spell or how should I alter it?
Thank You

corazon

Re: fiery wall of protection

Unread post by corazon » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:59 pm

did you order the spell kit? if so, it comes with complete instructions on how to fix the candles to what you need.

it also states a lot of info on the FWP page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

good luck!

BellaMars
Help with Fiery Wall of Protection Kit

Unread post by BellaMars » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:25 am

I received my Fiery Wall of Protection Kit from LM a couple of days ago!

I planned on doing it this Sunday using the version for Mother and children described on the LM site. I have the extra candles to represent the others I want to protect.

1) Do I tie each individual candle to my (crucifix) candle? Or do I wrap the string around all the candles and then tie them that way?

I would like to make a white mojo bag for each person. These bags will be given to my respective family members and they will keep them either on their person or their homes.

2) At the end of the spell, the instructions call for putting the St Michael Card and the angelica root and some of the protection powder in foil and tied up with 4 knots on a white handkerchief. So can I wrap the angelica roots in foil (if that is necessary) and put them inside the white flannel mojo bags?

3) I would like to anoint the St Michael Cards used in the spell and not include them inside the packages bc each person wants to carry that with them in a wallet at all times and recite the prayer on the back when they feel they need to call on him. Is this okay?

I would love to hear what any moderators think of my slight alterations.
Thank you St Anthony & St Martha for your help during my time of need
Thank you St Dymphna for helping on my behalf
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Help with Fiery Wall of Protection Kit

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:30 am

Good questions!

1) Either way would work; you could vary it it depending on how dependent the children are on you or how well grown and independent, if you know what i mean -- or just wrap them all because it's an easier way to work.

2) The foil is to keep the powder from working through the cloth. If you lightly sust the roots, you need not encase them in foil. And, yes, you can use flannel mojo bags instead of white handkerchiefs. I was taught the way of working in a white handkerchief from ladies in the Spiritual Church Movement who rarely used flannel bags, but relied heavily on white handkerchiefs. This is a style of working, not a dogmatic difference.

3) I agree, if you wish the people to carry the cards in their wallets, then do not put them in the packets. Your idea is sound.

Best of luck to you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:59 pm

Thanks Cat for responding. I cannot wait to perform this protection spell for my family and am glad that I can alter it this way. My family loves to pray in time of need so having the actual anointed cards that I will use in the spell will be very powerful to have on hand.

For my two boys I am going to include the St Anthony medallions during the Protection Spell that they wear already as you suggested during our radio reading.

I also have to get working on the St Michael satchels filled with the guinea grains for the front and back doors, Im making them for every member of my family as well. Thanks so much for the guidance and God Bless :)
Thank you St Anthony & St Martha for your help during my time of need
Thank you St Dymphna for helping on my behalf
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Tinkers
Newly Registered

Fiery Wall of Protection Spell on a family issue

Unread post by Tinkers » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:29 am

Dear all

I have just ordered the Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit and I want to use it to solve a family matter. Here is my problem, and the questions:

I want to protect my family (my mother, father, and nephew) from the infected relations they are having with my older brother. My brother is very angry and aggressive, and has gone as far as attacked my father on several occasions. He is causing a lot of stress, worry and despair for my parents and my nephew who is his son (and who lives with my parents as he cannot be near my brother/his father anymore). More than everything, my brother is angry about the ruined relationship he has with his son, and now claims that my parents have turned him against him - when the reality is that he is so unpleasant, difficult and aggressive person that he would simply ruin his child's life if he lived with him.

Clearly, I want to help my whole family because I love them. I want them to be protected from my brother's anger and aggression, but at the same time I do not want anything bad to happen to my brother. I just want him to calm down and heal emotionally. In fact, I have also ordered healing oil + powder, peaceful home oil + powder, blessings oil + poweder, and wanted to use these for healing my brother.

(1) How can I amend the Fiery Wall of Protection spell so that nothing bad will happen to my brother, but that my family will be protected from his anger and aggression? Would it be fine to use the version where you use a saucer of water from a river or stream (instead of graveyard dirt) and work the spell in a manner that drives the anger out of him? I do not wish him to leave or move away, just to leave my family alone and find peace in his heart.

(2) How could I best use the healing/blessing oils + powders simultaneously with this spell? I live in a different country as my family and my brother, so I am working on this for them from far away. Could I maybe send something to my brother that is dressed in the oils + powder so that he comes in contact with them? I wanted to do this simultaneosly with the Fiery Wall spell in order to help the emotional healing of my brother and to ensure that nothing bad will happen to him.

Any reply would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Fiery Wall of Protection Spell on a family issue

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:46 am

1) Yes, the river version of disposal isgentler than the graveyard version -- but it seems like you want a separate and different working as well as protection -- you want Cast Off Evil for him, in which his anger is the Evil to be cast away.

2) QWorking at a distance is easiest if you have proxies (e.g. doll-babies, photos, oersonal concerns, etc.) for the people on whose behalf you are performing the spell. Call the names into the articles you are working with.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

StarStruck

Enhancing a Protection Spell

Unread post by StarStruck » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:29 pm

Hello,

I had a reading done very recently. I ordered the Fiery Wall of Protection spell and one of my questions to the rootworker in the reading was if I would have success with it. The divination revealed that it would only be about halfway successful if all things remained constant, so I'm going to try to prepare for this by pushing the "constant" out within myself and taking things up a few notches...doing a thorough uncrossing bath before I begin the spell, and just focusing my energy and intention on making the work successful... and maybe bringing some other elements into it that I wouldn't have, had I not had this reading done.

Could anybody recommend something that would help to enhance the protection that I need from this spell so I won't have to repeat it? I was thinking that maybe I should go ahead and order a fixed Fiery Wall vigil candle to increase the strength and chances of success...and if this is the way to go, would it be better to begin to burn it DURING the spell or immediately after I finish the spell? Or would this just be redundant work/overkill?

Any other recommendations as to something else that might work better? Thanks to all ahead of time.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Enhancing a Protection Spell

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:36 am

1. You may not be able to do this work alone. You may need to employ the help of a rootworker to help make the work further effective for you.

2. It is not about whether or not you are going to have to repeat it. This spell contains its own divination on who will be your best protectors and how you can know whom to trust. If the attacker continues to come at you, you will want to do the spell again, as no protection is going to hold up forever, and you are going to have to reinforce it over time anyways.

3. Doing a Vigil candle can help as it will keep heat on the situation, but again you should employ other means of protection such as jewelry, a mojo bag, etc. You can start the vigil light after you complete the spell kit. I would get a check up reading to see how well the fiery wall is holding up.

4. Browse the forum as for other means of protection. You may want to look at the link below as well.

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

StarStruck

Unread post by StarStruck » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:43 pm

I'm planning to do this one after a thorough uncrossing bath. It is for myself and one other person (he'll get an uncrossing bath too); we have both been direct targets of one person's work, albeit for completely different purposes, so I am doing two crucifix candles, each one with its own angelica root-- I hope this variation is okay. Should the packets made with the tinfoil and handkerchief have personal effects inside before closed up and dressed, i.e., hair? I didn't see this in the instructions that came with the spell but I want to think that I read that I should do this somewhere on the forum. Also, I take it that the saucer can be thrown at ANY random gravestone?

StarStruck

Re: Enhancing a Protection Spell

Unread post by StarStruck » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:49 pm

Thanks starsinthesky. I'll burn the vigil candle after the spell and get a follow-up reading to see how effective it was-- I've also got amulets for self and home coming in the mail, and planning to do a protective "wash" of my home as well. I'm pretty new to this and learning more and more every day!

tokumbo78

Unread post by tokumbo78 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:08 pm

I need an intense but simple fiery wall of protection solution. I want to anoint myself everyday with fiery wall of protection oil (with some other oils) every day with a prayer or petition, and I want to use this to protect against magical work and not necessarily against people. Therefore, can I forego using the spell kit and just work with the oil and perhaps candles and still get effective results?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:01 pm

There are a lot of ways to use the Fiery Wall (& indeed the entire LM line of) products. If you order a spell kit, you get just that -- everything you need to work a specific spell, which are explained in wonderful detail in the handouts sent with each order. However, the spell given is just one of any number of traditional and effective ways said products may be used.

If you are new to hoodoo I would absolutely suggest you give the spell kit a go, performing it exactly as instructed. Take note of your results. Then, if you are still so inclined, you can always try it your way and check your results again. The FWP spell as given by miss cat is a powerful piece of work. You really owe it to yourself to give it a go, if you are at all able.

Best of all luck with your work.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

tokumbo78

Unread post by tokumbo78 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:21 pm

In addition to my previous questions, when using the FWP spell kit, can I dispose of the remains at a crossroads or tree. I'm not near running water, and it is impossible for me to do this at the cemetaries in my area. I know things have to be done a certain way, but I also know that there can be some variation. Also, does graveyard dirt come with the kit? What is the easiest way to do all of this? I'm not looking for an easy ride; it's just that I have a lot of obstacles to do this right.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:29 pm

You'll actually have two disposals to consider: the "light" and the "dark" portions of the work are handled accordingly. Options for the black candle and such are indeed a crossroads, the graveyard, running water or hidden in a tree. For the protective and positive spell remains, you may choose to keep them around your place, perhaps in a potted plant, buried near your doorstep, etc.

A packet of graveyard dirt which has been properly gathered and paid for is included, but if you already have dirt which better serves your purpose (such as a strong family member you can count on for protection) you may choose to used that instead.

As far as accomplishing the spell...precisely what obstacles do you face? Privacy, time constraints, know-how? These types of things we work around all the time and if you'll share your situation you'll likely be offered some ideas that have worked for others here.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

nvme
fiery wall of protection multiplied by 4???

Unread post by nvme » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:13 am

If anyone can help me out with this, I would appreciate any feedback! Thanks in advance!

I am in the process of gathering up the materials needed to work a fiery wall of protection. However, there are 4 people in my life who I know without a doubt wish me and my family harm.

My question is, do I do this once for all parties involved? (example: one black candle inscribed with all four names?) Or do you think I would need 4 different black candles for each person that wishes me harm? Or do I need to do a different wall of protection for each situation?
As you can see, I am at a loss.
I have read that there is a way to protect multiple people, but haven't come across what to do when there are multiple "evil-doers" running amok.
I would be grateful for any tips and words of advice! Thanks again!
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
Matthew 21:22

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: fiery wall of protection multiplied by 4???

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:24 am

If you have the spell kit, it includes instructions that answers your questions. Also, found here among a lot of discussion on the spellkit, (fiery-wall-of-protection-spell-kit-ques ... tml#p76004)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

nvme

Unread post by nvme » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:26 am

Thank you, no I don't have the spell kit (didn't realize there was one!) I guess I jumped the gun a bit asking for advice so early on. I was in the process of gathering up materials on my own, but this makes it much simpler. Placing an order now!
As you can probably tell, I am a "newbie" to this site and am still wading through all of the information. So thank you again for the direction!
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
Matthew 21:22

Scott Cleaves
Newly Registered

Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Scott Cleaves » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:19 pm

I live in a two story house and was wondering if one pack of the wash crystals will be enough to do the whole house or do you just do the downstairs. I want to make sure its done right. Thank you for any response. Scott Cleaves

Jasmina
HRCC Student

Did FWOP, had to extinguish St Michaels candle, relight?

Unread post by Jasmina » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:50 am

Sorry for all the bugging guys, but I am eager to practice and learn :(

After the Hot Foot work I did, yesterday I did a simple FWOP spell. Had to go to bed and I had to extinguish Archangels Michaels cross candle. Mine burned, it was a small 4 inch one.

My error was that I didnt pay attention when reading that I had to let it all burn down - otherwise I would have planned it better. Can I relight it again? Do I have to light one for me again or it can be a follow up to what was already done?

Jasmina

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Did FWOP, had to extinguish St Michaels candle, relight?

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:48 am

Relight the St. Michael candle and let it burn.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Jasmina
HRCC Student

Re: Did FWOP, had to extinguish St Michaels candle, relight?

Unread post by Jasmina » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:12 am

Thank you Mama Micki

QematetSau

Unread post by QematetSau » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:43 am

Should I ask the Spirit whose grave I use for this spell beforehand? Or can I just do it? Or ask my Spirit helpers to intercede on my behalf?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:01 pm

You should ALWAYS ask the Spirit (and make sure you get their agreement) whose grave you use for any working before proceeding.

If you're using the FWP Spell Kit and the packet of graveyard dirt that comes with it, then the spirit has already been negotiated with - but still ask it to help you with this particular circumstance.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

mywitchyways

Unread post by mywitchyways » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:08 pm

I have a question about throwing the remains against a gravestone - What happens to the spell if the caretakers clean it up? Or does it not matter as long as I walk away and not look back?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:40 pm

Once you hand it over to spirit, you let them deal with it. Simply walk away and don't look back.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Jasmina
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jasmina » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:34 pm

I was wondering how often I have to take the bundle I left by the front door and re-annoint it with FWOP oil. Do I have to light candle again?

Wild Rose

Protection Candles keep going awry, what to do?

Unread post by Wild Rose » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:12 am

Hello,

I've been doing work to protect me from my abusive to-be-ex. He no longer lives in the home, but does whatever he can to be malicious.

Last night I did the fiery wall of protection spell found here

His candle burned high and fast, so I thought it would go out first. Instead, it lasted the longest. It had a high, bright flame, always reaching toward the protective circle. At the end, all of the wax in his candle holder caught on fire and the smoke alarm went off, so I snuffed out the flames.

All of the candle work I do representing this person is problematic. It either burns high and fast or I have trouble lighting the candle and the flame gutters.

The pins I have in a knob candle won't fall out.

I need another AIRR member reading, but I also have a court case with him on Monday and want protection at that time.

For instance, last week he used out family cell phone plan online account to delete many of my cell phone contacts, including my lawyer, members of my spiritual community, AIRR member numbers, and a local shop I use to buy Luck Mojo products. His lawyer won't respond to my lawyer's requests to separate our phone accounts.

I have a stop gossip bottle freezer spell on him and I've a picture of him where I've put drops of Fiery Wall of Protection oil on his eyes.

What should I do about these troublesome candles, though? They indicate that he's very resistant to the protection work, and I'd like to follow up with something before the court meeting on Monday.

P.S. I have a lawyer and I have court case and a crown of success candles I'm burning for her.

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator
Re: Protection Candles keep going awry, what to do?

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:56 am

From what you describe, it sounds like he may be doing work too. You definitely should get a reading from an AIRR reader on that to determine if it's so and the course of action to take. You may need to do a reversing spell or a binding or freezing spell on this man. I would also recommend doing some work on his lawyers too - confusion products are good and are you using court case products to make sure that things go in your favor?

There's a great list of court case work you can do right here on this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
With love and light -
Madame Pamita, AIRR Member and HRCC Graduate and Apprentice #1704

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:12 pm

In the case of your "problematic" Fiery Wall of Protection spell, your problem is that you did not follow the directions for the Fiery Wall of Protection spell found here

Read the directions again. You are to pick up and snuff out the black candle when it is HALF DONE. You are to take control of it and not to let it burn out on its own. This is clearly stated.

You say that the fact that his candle "lasted the longest" is to you an indication that he is "very resistant." This is not how i see it at all.

To me, the fact that you did not perform the spell as directed and PUT HIS CANDLE OUT WHEN IT WAS HALF DONE indicates that you are letting him get away with stuff that you should be controlling and that you will need magic coaching and mentoring until you have a clearer sense of focus and a more powerful command over your spiritual workings.
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:30 pm

Wild Rose: Sometimes it is better to get a professional practitioner to do this work for you, especially if you find that it just won't work properly for you. We all do this from time to time for different situations. Even for mundane things like plumbing and dentistry.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

LA Rue
Fiery Wall protection against one or all?

Unread post by LA Rue » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:25 pm

Hello all,
I am planning to perform a Fiery Wall and Hot Foot in the near future. As I read the Fiery Wall threads, I came upon a couple of questions regarding the spell kit:

1. I want to protect myself and my son before beginning the Hot Foot. I noticed that Fiery Wall is meant for removing unwanted people from a situation. Can this kit be used for overall protection?

2. If it is used for overall protection, do I write, "Enemies" on the black candle?

3. If not used for overall protection, but as protection from one particular person doing harm, which kit or supplies can I use for overall protection?

La Rue

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: Fiery Wall protection against one or all?

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:10 am

Hi there:

Fiery Wall doesn't remove people from you; it puts up a "fiery wall" of protection to keep unwanted people from getting *near you*.

The Fiery Wall kit is perfect for protecting yourself and your son, as well as your property.

If you don't know the names of your enemies or want to make sure they're all included, you can write "all my enemies known and unknown" on the black candle.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:26 am

Hi LA Rue,

You said:
1. I want to protect myself and my son before beginning the Hot Foot.
Protecting yourself before the work is all well and good, and so is cleansing afterwards. Cleansing yourself and your home (if you worked the Hot Foot Spell Kit at home). Use some Chinese Wash to wash away that mess out of your home and consider taking a 13 Day Bath to clear it off of you. Best of Luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

LA Rue

Unread post by LA Rue » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:47 pm

Thank you Mary Bee and Papa_Newt.

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:50 am

Is it better to do the Fiery of Wall Protection before or after doing negative work? I don't think I asked this question before, but if I did, then I apologize.

kristilove
HRCC Student

Fiery Wall of Protection

Unread post by kristilove » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:18 pm

Hello,
Just need clarification on placement of Fiery Wall of Protection Candles. In the instruction it says, around the Central Candle and Angelica Root, lay out a circle of Fiery Wall of Protection Sachet powder. Followed by placing the 7-Purple candles in a circle, right on the circle of Sachet powder that goes around white candle. Do I place the purple candles inside the circle of the Sachet Powder, or outside the circle? Do you also include the melted white central candle and the purple candles together with the perpetrator's extinguised black candle, graveyard dirt and ashes to throw against a grave stone? Thanks for your help.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: Fiery Wall of Protection

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:43 am

You place the purple candles ON the circle of powder.

Do NOT include the melted white central candle and purple candle remains in the dish that you throw against a gravestone!! That would send your protection work "to the grave". You want to only smash the dish that contains the graveyard dirt, the black candle remains and whatever ash/namepaper of your enemy.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

kristilove
HRCC Student

Unread post by kristilove » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 am

Thanks MaryBee! What would I do with the melted central and purple candles as well as the sachet powder used around the candles? Is it ok to bury it in my backyard or just leave it in my altar? I also see in the instruction that I would need a nail to carve the names of my seven guardians on the purple candles, as well carving the perpetrator's name on the black candle. Can I use two nails...one only for carving the perpetrator's name and the other for the purple candles? This way, I can dispose the nail used only for the perpetrator at a graveyard, and the other nail to go with the melted white and purple candles. Also, when gathering the Angelica Root, St.Michael Holy Card to carry it with me for protection or placing it in my front door, can I also include the melted white and purple candles in that packet? Thanks again..sorry I have too many questions.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:58 pm

kristilove:

1) I do not see in the instructions where it says you need to carve the names of your seven guardians on the purple candles. In the times we have done this spell, I have not done this before, nor has my wife. The Purple Candles represent the 7 Guardians

2) If you choose to do this and want to carve the Purple Candles as well as dress them with oil, you may choose to use two different nails if you see fit. You can dispose of the nail used to carve the perpetrators name with the rest of the things being taken to the graveyard.

3) You can put any leftover wax form the other candles and add them to the packet, or bury it in your yard. We almost never have left over wax in any quantity. They always seem to burn up very neat and clean, leaving almost nothing behind.

Good luck to you. The Fiery Wall of Protection spell is a powerful one and always good to do when needed. I wish you success.
Joseph Magnuson

kristilove
HRCC Student

Unread post by kristilove » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:31 pm

Hi Joseph,
I read in this link...www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html about carving the 7 guardian's name on the purple candles. My mistake, it was not on the actual instruction that came with the "Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit". I'm new to all these so still in the process of trying to do it correctly. I appreciate your help.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:44 pm

Good luck in your work kristilove.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:56 pm

kristilove: I was unaware that the instructions were, in fact, different on the Information Sheet as on the Website. In that case, yes you can definitely use two different nails while doing this spell. We have always just called out for the 7 guardians, not actually carved them on the candles. I may try this variation in the future. Thank you very much for pointing this out and not taking any unintended offense!
Joseph Magnuson

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:20 pm

Yes Joseph, most of the instructions on the web are not as in dept as the instructions in the spell kits. Also several offer additional spells and I am thinking intended for persons who have not purchased the kit yet have the supplies on hand.

kristilove
HRCC Student

Unread post by kristilove » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:18 pm

MaryBee: Thank you for your help. I checked the web of each of the AIRR to see if they have photos of their spell work and there it is. I see some photos of the Fiery Wall of Protection on some of the AIRR's altar and the Purple Candles are inside the circle of the Sachet Powder. One photo...Purple candles has their own small candle holder and were arranged in a circle around the Central Candle but couldn't see the Sachet Powder...look nice.

kristilove
HRCC Student

Unread post by kristilove » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:22 pm

jwmcclin: Thank you for the goodluck wish!

kristilove
HRCC Student

Unread post by kristilove » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:54 pm

Joseph: It's ok we sometimes forget things. I was not offended at all and am very grateful for all of you. I try to find the topic on the web and read about it before asking questions on the forum. This way I don't have to ask hundreds of questions and only the ones that is not clear to me. My last question is...when throwing the saucer, graveyard dirt and the perpetrator's black candle against a gravestone, is this done also before sunrise? I plan to get up before sunrise to start my Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit, and before the end of the day head to the cemetery to throw the plate. Cemetery where I live closes it's Gate at 5PM and opens at 7AM. Unless I climb the fence, won't be able to get in

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:56 pm

I have not chosen any particular time to thrown the spell remains against the grave. It does not have to be done before sunrise.
Joseph Magnuson

Harleyrose25

Unread post by Harleyrose25 » Fri May 18, 2012 6:40 pm

I have heard you should throw the saucer, dirt, and candle at a grave to break it. I also heard you can break it at a crossroads. But, what if neither one of these things is possible? Is there another way I can break the dish and dispose of the remnants?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri May 18, 2012 7:36 pm

Harleylove:

I really am not trying to be flippant here, but the only way that it wouldn't be at ALL possible for you to dispose of the FWP spell remains on a grave stone (as it's written) or at a crossroads is if you live in a frozen wasteland with no roads that cross and where people don't bury their dead.

There really is no other way to break the dish and dispose of the remnants. You can perform the FWP spell as it's written in the kit, or you can choose another way to protect yourself magically. You can get the Fiery Wall of Protection bath crystals and bathe in them ritually, or wash down your house. Or you can get a protective amulet to wear and/or hang in your house to protect it.

Best,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

SeleneAnna

Unread post by SeleneAnna » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:44 pm

I was reading spells on the site, trying to imagine the best way to achieve my goals (I'm getting a reading, but I like to do my own research too so I am familiar with concepts) and I just loved the adaptation for mother and child with this spell! There is something that feels really right and safe about it. Thank you for its posting here! My question is, while I as an adult can easily carry a mojo bag or packet...it is less easily accomplished with my infant. When performing something like this to protect an infant as well, is it alright to leave their mojo bag/packet on an altar that you use exclusively for the child? Or should I try to carry it with me in a diaper bag? I can pin something small to clothing once the baby is older, but for now I doubt it would be left on. (I'm lucky if I can get a diaper left on! ;) )
PS. I am ordering the protection diaper pin through the LM site. I am so happy to find a place (and the people behind it!) that really care about everyone in a home. Children and pets included! What ever you don't have in your site for sale, you have resources for in your information pages and this forum. So many resources in one place is such a blessing! x

KayJay

Unread post by KayJay » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:58 am

I have been asked to do a spell or ward protecting a friend who is a performer. There is a man who is stalking her and has been a repeat problem. She is a smart gal and has already done what she needs to via legal channels. Recently though, he has somehow managed to get her home address and has mailed a threatening and upsetting letter to her.

My home is in a bad neighborhood and I have witch bottle-style wards on the property. In her case, I felt that she needed something more than that because this bad intent is being directed at her specifically, it has gone on for quite some time, and he has recently threatened to kill her. I researched the Fiery Wall of Protection Spell and feel that it could work for this. The intent of this protection is to keep her safe so she may be unafraid and I have no concern for the well being of the man stalking her.

My questions are these:

First, in the instructions online it states, "recite the 37th Psalm 37 times" while washing down the home. Is the intent for this to be meditative and only the first verse of the Psalm be spoken? Or, is it more of a devotion and the whole 40 verses be read?

Second, I feel that I've had good results with witch bottles as a ward on a location. I would like to possibly do both the Fiery Wall of Protection spell as well as place witch bottles on her property. Is there any commentary from the community about whether this would be complimentary or discordant to do?

I am also interested in any information that anyone on these formus feels might be of use in this situation. Thank you in advance for your thoughts and time spent on my behalf.
- Ms. KayJay

Fate is for those too weak to determine their own destiny.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:35 am

KayJay --

To your first question, it means the entirety of the psalm is to be prayerfully recited.

To your second question, I don't know of any reason why you could not work both a Fiery Wall of Protection spell and one or more witch bottles.
HRCC Student #1559

Tone2

Unread post by Tone2 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:43 am

See what happens if you do the full spell, and place a bottle of the oil close to the candles during the full spell .. then anoint yourself often with that oil afterwards while saying a AA Michael invocation. You are affirming the continuation of the spell via a bottle of oil that was involved in it.

Oh and there is the mojo bag that comes with it, that the above can be done in addition to.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”