Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:29 pm

so i wanted to know, if someone has put a spell on me and my ex to stay away from each other and that person has also put something on her to keep her with him, would a firey wall of protection remove this AND keep him from further trying to put spells on either one of us? Also, would i have to do 2 seperate firey wall protection spells? one for me then one for her? or could i do us both with just one?

Lukianos

Re: firey wall of protection question

Unread post by Lukianos » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:54 pm

Hi eagerbeaver88,

eagerbeaver88 wrote:so i wanted to know, if someone has put a spell on me and my ex to stay away from each other and that person has also put something on her to keep her with him, would a firey wall of protection remove this AND keep him from further trying to put spells on either one of us? Also, would i have to do 2 seperate firey wall protection spells? one for me then one for her? or could i do us both with just one?

While Firey Wall of Protection is effective for blocking magical attacks, it will not remove nor reverse work that has already been done. For the situation you describe, you will need to take off whatever the other person has already done (uncrossing or reversing products may be appropriate, as may 13 herb bath), do some attraction / reconciliation work to repair the damage to your relationship (the efficacy of this work will depend on the amount of time that has gone by and the overall health of the relationship to begin with), and then use Firey Wall of Protection to block any further work that may be done against you and your relationship.

Hope this helps!

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:29 pm

is te firey wall of protection permanent & just a one time thing or is it an ongoing process you will have to keep up with to protect yourself?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:42 pm

With all protection it is wisest to keep it up.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:54 pm

HD is correct, you need to keep up ongoing protection work. You can do a full out Fiery wall of protection spell if you feel like you are under attack, and then anoint a protective mojo or amulet with the oil or powder and keep vigil lights going. you don't have to constantly be doing the most complicated iteration of the work, but you should be doing something.

Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

The Apprentice

Unread post by The Apprentice » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:06 pm

I want to do this Fiery Wall of Protection Spell, therefore I have a question and I need an opinion on the following: what if I will use blue candles instead of purple? in H.U. Lampe's book it is said that it is a better combination for this type of oil and incense. Also I wanted to add Seven African Powers oil and incense to the work. To actually ask orishas to be my guardians along with St. Michael Archangel. Would this type of work be more powerful?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:07 am

The Apprentice wrote:I want to do this Fiery Wall of Protection Spell, therefore I have a question and I need an opinion on the following: what if I will use blue candles instead of purple? in H.U. Lampe's book it is said that it is a better combination for this type of oil and incense. Also I wanted to add Seven African Powers oil and incense to the work. To actually ask orishas to be my guardians along with St. Michael Archangel. Would this type of work be more powerful?

Henri Gamache also suggests light blue candles in the Master Book of Candleburning, but I have always used white or orange candles for Fiery Wall and they have worked VERY well. As far as making your spell more powerful, you concentration, prayers, and the quality of ingredients that you are using will help you in accomplishing that. Archangel Michael is who I petition when I need protection and he has always come through for me, bless him.

Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

The Apprentice

Unread post by The Apprentice » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:12 pm

Thank you for your answer, but I have more :) if you dont mind. I suspect that there are prayers that add significant power to the spells that actually make spirits to be by your side with such a power that you can actually feel them being around you and working hard to protect you. Do you know this kind of a prayer for both St. Archangel Michael and Orishas? I think similar prayers are used for Mojo Bags when prepared, this is my assumption, I am not sure. Thank You

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:08 pm

The Apprentice wrote:Thank you for your answer, but I have more :) if you dont mind. I suspect that there are prayers that add significant power to the spells that actually make spirits to be by your side with such a power that you can actually feel them being around you and working hard to protect you. Do you know this kind of a prayer for both St. Archangel Michael and Orishas? I think similar prayers are used for Mojo Bags when prepared, this is my assumption, I am not sure. Thank You

Everyone prays differently. Some like formulaic prayers, others pray from the heart, others like the psalms. I don't know anything about the Orishas but there are a few prayers written to Saint Michael and you can google them.There are no pre set prayers that you must say, just pray what you feel, remember its not the words but what you put in them when it comes to prayer.

heretostay

Fiery Wall of Protection for atheist?

Unread post by heretostay » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:38 pm

How can i alter the Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit for an atheist because i know you have to call on Archangel Michael to help you??

Turnsteel

Re: Fiery Wall of Protection for atheist?

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:19 pm

You do not have to call on Archangel Michael just to use Fiery Wall of Protection products. Well, the spell kit does call on him. Why would an atheist want to use Christian folk magic anyways? Regardless, I could see substituting another spirits of deity but bearing those, I haven't a clue what you might use, or how you would use any root work with out God's help.

MiracleMaxxwell

Unread post by MiracleMaxxwell » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:50 pm

Anything can be altered heretostay. What you need to do is decide "what" you believe in and call on that/he/she in substitution.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:43 pm

The Fiery Wall of protection is a Judeo-Christian folk magic spell. It is not suitable for atheists, i fear. In fact, most of hoodoo, which is Christian, is not suitable for atheists, bcause it relies heavily on prayers. Some Wiccans and African Religionists try to use it, and they do okay, by substituting their deities for ours, but most of the work contains prayers.

There are many non-deific spells of protection, and i would suggest you use one of those -- rather than try to gut the Fiery Wall of Protection spell.
catherine yronwode

zee

Unread post by zee » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:46 am

I am a muslim and for whatever reason (upbringing , culture etc) find myself quite comfortable with the angels and saints: in particular the archangels because some of them are also mentioned in the Quran and also extensively discussed in the literature etc. Also many judeo-christian concepts overlap with muslim ones, plus we are very familiar with the biblical stories etc.

Also the muslim population in the indian subcontinent (where i am from) is more accepting of saints and other deities ( due to living in a multi-religious society, as compared to middle-eastern muslims who follow a more 'by the book' version. Indian Sufism in particular manages to blend hinduism and islam very well, and points out the futility of the 'my way is the right/best way' approach, and many muslims visit hindu temples/churches/gurudwaras etc because of this belief in saints/deities etc.

For my own part I find that it is this religious overlap that makes for tolerance and understanding between people of different faiths..and that tolerance of all people attracts me to hoodoo also ..just my 2 cents!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:20 am

The question of religion and hoodoo comes up frequently on this forum. I would suggest that those who are uncomfortable with the Christian elements such as prayers, Psalms, saints, angels, etc. keep an open mind. Think of God as the ultimate loving, intelligent Spirit who is ready to help you regardless of your background. If the words "God" or "LORD" bother you, substitute "Great Spirit," "Holy One," "I AM," or "The All-in-all." (Of course, Muslims would use "Allah.") When you see the word LORD (all caps) in the Bible, it is really YHWH, the holy name of God, which was only spoken aloud once a year by the Jewish High Priest in the Holy of Holies in the Temple. Some Biblical scholars say that it is not really a name at all, but a word that signifies the force of being that holds everything together (I AM THAT I AM) and from which everyone and everything emanates.

Angels, saints, deities, and you are divine ideas in the Mind of God.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Prettykila

Unread post by Prettykila » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:28 pm

Hoodoo is folklore magic. Spells are commonly result of word of mouth or tradition. Everything in the spell work has a value. Unlike wicca, which says that items and deities can be called upon to substitute. I, too, do not underdtand why an ateist would even practice hoodoo, if you have done it before are the spells and prayers of any meaning to you? It has a history and to deliberately cut something out of the spell is terrible in my book.

brandy

Unread post by brandy » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:26 pm

I am going to do the 13 herb bath with uncrossing spell but I also want to follow it with the fiery wall of procetion spell. Do I have to wait a certain amount of days to do the fiery wall protection spell or can I start right after I finish the uncrossing spell?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: How long should I wait to do fiery wall of protection spell?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:05 pm

You can start right away.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:21 pm

hello forum

I am waiting for my FWP kit to arrive, I have read the website thoroughly. Just 1 question. Is it a 1 day spell or does it have to be done for 7 to 9 days????

thanks for your reply........ :mrgreen:

stefano romantico

Unread post by stefano romantico » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:35 am

Stelselvs , You should decide for yourself . The magick is in you . Always remember what works for another may not work for you . We are all individual but if you tell everything it is not special .

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:32 am

I am just asking if it is a 1 day or 7 days or 9 days spell. not how long I must do it for? Because i do not have the instructions with me, the kit is on the way...

HOW LONG THE MUST THE SPELL LAST AS STATED ON THE INSTRUCTION CARD.... i am just a bit impatient.....

example - like crown of success / COME TO ME / ATTRACTION / break up spell kit, these spell are done for 9 days.

how long is the spell as stated on the instruction card.. is it state for 7 days????, since there are 7 purple candles?????, or 9 days or is it to be done in 1 day.

I hope that my question is clear now.......................

stefano romantico

Unread post by stefano romantico » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:54 am

You are impatient . Wait and keep it to yourself . I told you what the strongest black energy is to get rid of your problem . How does this ritual work if everybody has the same instructions ? It seems very easy to take someones energy from them if people are making the same ritual . Aliester crowley said to never take someones power away from them . I TOTALLY AGREE .

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:55 am

I've never used that kit, but I'm fairly certain that those 7 purple candles represent different people that are protectors of the person for whom the spell is being done - like the police, their mother, their father, their priest, etc; whoever would lend support to protect the person.

I think that the spell itself is listed on the page for the Fiery Wall products, so you can read it there:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:35 am

You are impatient .
Wait and keep it to yourself . I told you what the strongest black energy is to get rid of your problem . How does this ritual work if everybody has the same instructions ? It seems very easy to take someones energy from them if people are making the same ritual . Aliester crowley said to never take someones power away from them . I TOTALLY AGREE .

What does this have anything to do with my impatience.... I am maybe excited to receive the kit that i want to mentally well prepare myself for the spell, so that i can immediately start when i have received it.. that is why i am asking how many days is stated on the instruction card...AS TODAY IS MY 11TH day of my 13th herb cleansing and i was hoping that someone who has done the spell kit could just give me a simple answer for how many days is state on the instruction cards.....

other than that I AM NOT TRYING TO TAKE ANYBODY'S ENERGY OR I AM NOT WORKING WITH ANY STRONG BLACK ENERGY.....i don't know what relevance does the above message has to my question...

i hope the next post will be from someone WHO HAS DONE THE FWP SPELL KIT, AND JUST LET ME KNOW FOR MANY DAYS THE SPELL IS TO BE DONE FOR.....

je veux savoir le combien des jours de .... j'ai tout fait pour LA KIT DE LA FWP?
est que il ya quelqu'un t'a-t-il déjà fait de kit de la FWP???

ada tulis tak di kertas untuk berapa hari lagi, saya mesti buat ini FWP kit ??? ADA orang-orang sesiapa sudah bikin ini FWP??? boleh bilang degang saya, ini buatkan untuk berapa hari?????

I AM SORRY I CAN'T ASK IN CHINESE AND MY MOTHER TONGUE BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THE APPROPRIATE KEY BOARD and software TO TYPE THE LETTERS...

to Devi, yes i have read the website many times... thank you

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:54 am

The Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit sold by Lucky Mojo is completed in one day. You should do it immediately following completion of the uncrossing spell. I highly recommend you spiritually cleanse your home also.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:39 am

thank you Mother Mystic, for understanding my question............So it is a one day spell, it can be completed in one day.......yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I am so excited to do the spell, today is my 12th days of 13 herb cleansing, 2moro i am going to wash down my house... and i am going to wait for the kit to arrive..... thank you.......once again.... you are sooooooo bright and brilliant.... YOU UNDERSTOOD MY QUESTION......

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:53 am

Hello Lm forum, another question about FWP kit.... I am still waiting for it to arrive, i don't know why the delay... anyway i am mentally preparing for the spell...

my question is to those who have done the FWP kit...

can I do the spell anytime, or is there a day of the week for the spell to be performed, monday to sunday???

do i have to wait for wanning moon or waxing moon??

can i take a bath in the FWP crystals, how do i take the bath ?

thanks for your reply........... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:47 am

I'm sure the kit will come with instructions that answer all your questions.

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:58 pm

Hi Stelselv,
There is no specified time given for when the spell must be performed, and there is no bath, the crystals are used for washing down the home. :)

stelselv wrote:Hello Lm forum, another question about FWP kit.... I am still waiting for it to arrive, i don't know why the delay... anyway i am mentally preparing for the spell...

my question is to those who have done the FWP kit...

can I do the spell anytime, or is there a day of the week for the spell to be performed, monday to sunday???

do i have to wait for wanning moon or waxing moon??

can i take a bath in the FWP crystals, how do i take the bath ?

thanks for your reply........... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:52 am

Thank you Guided 09, for understanding my question... It is nice to get a reply from someone who has done the spell... the kit will be sent out on 7th dec, probably it will arrive on 14th dec here.. I just want to do it before the year ends, and start a well protected 2010 :lol: :lol: :lol: . I will keep you posted.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:27 am

hello all...

I successfully completed the FWP kit spell 2 sundays ago.. all the candles were burnt within 3 hours......

my candle (the white one) the wax melted and ran around my protector candle no2 and protector candle no3 (only around these 2 candles).
The white wax totally enveloped the 2 purple candles. These candles were still burning... they died out after my white candle...

there was my favourite protector candle no 7 that burnt without a trace of wax, only the wick was left and it was the last to die out, i was sooo happy...

the rest of the other purple candles burnt perfectly normal, with a 1 or 2 drops of wax dripping...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:26 am

I'd like to get the Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit but I am apprehensive about the cross. I'm Jewish and still practice and I don't know how to incorporate that candle as I am just not a believer in Christianity.

I loved the picture of the FWP spell on Johannes' page.

Does anyone have suggestions? Should I get it anyway and try to release my anxiety around it, should I substitute something?

I have burned protection vigils but I think a real spell is in order, too.

Turnsteel

Re: question about Fiery Wall of Protection spell

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:37 am

Well, the cross candles don't have a lil wax Jesus on them if that makes you feel any better, lol and the symbol of the cross predates Christianity. In fact I believe the one that comes with the kit has keys on it. But if you really can't bring yourself to work with it, then you can sub a plain white candle, I've seen that done to great success when you can't get a cross candle in time. So pick up a 6 inch plain white candle when you buy the kit, or even get a lil fancy and use a vigil light, I've personally used those as the center piece and it works very well, just leave it burning after you tie up the bundle with the holy card and angelica root. And give the cross candle away or keep it around just in case ;)

Best of Luck to you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:24 pm

Just so you know, the Fiery Wall of Protection works with Archangel Michael. Now I know that Archangel Michael comes out of the Jewish tradition, so hopefully you're ok with that - even though he's also venerated by Christians as Saint Michael.

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:24 pm

I'm not a professional, so my share is just from my own experience. I'm not Christian (not any religion) and I love working with St Michael. Crosses aren't my thing either, so I just use plain candles. The way I see it, St Michael may be Christian, but just as I have friends in real life who are different religions than me, I can be friends with him without being Catholic. He's been VERY good to me.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:31 pm

Good example MightyAphrodite
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:10 pm

Archangel Michael is mentioned in the Old Testament too, so he isn't just a Christian saint/angel.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:30 pm

Thanks, this is very very helpful. Much appreciated! I don't actually have a problem with the Catholic saints at all and have been very helped by St. Expedite (I should get him his pound cake and roses for the last one); it's just the cross.

hekana

Fiery Wall Of Protection Kit

Unread post by hekana » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:12 pm

Hello,

I want to order whole angelica root, but I was wondering if it's okay to use cut & sifted angelica root for the additional people I plan to put for this spell kit. I can place it in small glass jars to represent each person?

I own the "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" book and thought that maybe Garlic, Ginger, Devil Pods or Solomon's Seal would be good substitutes???

I would really love to hear suggestions.

Thanks for reading! :)

Blessings!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Fiery Wall Of Protection Kit

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:24 pm

Whole Angelica is used to represent each person. The kit comes with one root; if you wish to order more, you may do so. Putting a powdered root into a jar is not the same.

In hoodoo we work with whole roots as much as possible, hence our practice is called "Rootwork," not "Powdered Herbs In a Bunch of Jars Work." :-)

Do not substitute Garlic, Ginger, Devil Pods, or Solomon Seal roots for the Angelica. Those are protective, but they are not the same as Archangel Root.

Order:

ANGELICA (ARCHANGEL, HOLY GHOST) whole root
$4.50
BOT-ANG-WHRT
catherine yronwode

hekana

Re: Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by hekana » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:09 pm

thank you for a quick response catherine! :D i greatly appreciate it!

i feel super embarrassed :oops: how i originally went about posting my question. i didn't mean to offend anyone especially you. i will be extra careful how i go about posting in the future.

Blessings!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:25 pm

This is a learning process hekana, and you are getting both wise and truthful information. Use it where appropriate. Good Luck in your work!

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:48 am

Hi all,

At the end of the instructions for this kit it states to take the remains and your ceramic dish to a graveyard and smash the whole lot against a headstone. I was hoping someone could chime in as to why this part is important... i'm just curious..
the graveyard here doesn't have headstones, would i achieve the same result if i threw the dish and remains in a crossroad in which one corner is the actual cemetery? The reason I'm asking is I am performing this spell on behalf of my son who is being bullied at school. It is my understanding you dispose of spell items in the graveyard to inflict harm onto someone... well in this case I don't want to cause harm to these bullies, just want them away from my son.

I'm probably over thinking this, but I want my spell to be perfect and also want to understand the why's of the spell as well.

thanks so much!

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:06 pm

corazon wrote:Hi all,

At the end of the instructions for this kit it states to take the remains and your ceramic dish to a graveyard and smash the whole lot against a headstone. I was hoping someone could chime in as to why this part is important... i'm just curious..
the graveyard here doesn't have headstones, would i achieve the same result if i threw the dish and remains in a crossroad in which one corner is the actual cemetery?

You do it, in this case, not to "cause harm" but to turn the work over to the spirit of the grave. No, smashing it in a crossroads will not give you the same results as if you did it with a grave, because a crossroad and a grave are very different things of course :)
The graveyard may not have headstones, but it must have something to mark a grave, use it.

Also...

corazon wrote:well in this case I don't want to cause harm to these bullies, just want them away from my son.

Fiery Wall of Protection is a very hot and aggressive formula, it is after all a Fiery wall, it can hurt people that threaten or harm the person it is used on, so the bullies may well come to some harm. Thought you should know.

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:27 pm

Thank you so much Turnsteel, I really appreciate the advice.

On reading the page on the LM site, http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

It states at the top that this spell isn't intended to cause harm.

"Fiery Wall of Protection is said to be the best answer to malicious spells directed against you and your loved ones -- and it also puts up a powerful shield against gossiping co-workers or jealous rivals. It is not intended to create harm, only to give protection, thus it is safely used by folks who want to keep their 'karma' pure." - Lucky Mojo Curio Company

It also states several alternatives in disposing the black candle remains. I'll try one of them. :)

Thanks again!

Magister9
Couple Love Protection Spell

Unread post by Magister9 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:28 am

Hi, :D

I have a question...what I can do for protect my relation with my girlfriend from people that are using spells for make us to broke up?

What I mean is... there is a bottle spell or something like that for protect my relation from black magic attack and from jealousy, envy, bad language?

Thank you a lot...bye

Alessandro : -)
Blessing and luck

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Couple Love Protection Spell

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:39 am

First I would start off with a reading to find out for sure if you are being thrown at or not, and if so what kinds of methods are being used on you. Then you can plan the best way to deal with the issue. You can find many skilled readers and rootworkers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.

However you will want to start with some form of cleansing - 13-Herb Bath or Uncrossing are very good for bathing (you'll probably want to do a series from 3-13 baths, and divination can help you figure out how many will be needed) and Chinese Wash is excellent for your home environment - and also work some protection such as the Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit. If a divination shows that you are currently being thrown against, then you may need to look into mirrored Reversal work on your enemy to keep any future work from hitting you.

But you really need to start with a reading to figure out exactly what is going on and how to remedy the situation.

Magister9

Unread post by Magister9 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:46 am

Thank you Devi,
I did that and me tarot cards are sayind that we have a bad external influence in our relation, we have without any reason fears of us, and both of us we are having bad dreams.

What I need is something that keep us protect not only remove now the bad energy with a magic bath...

Thank you for your help...

Alessandro
Blessing and luck

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:02 am

Protection work takes on many forms--another reason why the lovely Devi recommended to start with a reading with a professional.

You can get protective amulets, you can perform the Fiery Wall of Protection, you can place protection in your home and so much more.

My recommendation would be start with a reading, perform a cleansing then do the Fiery Wall of Protection and keep the protective packet that results in your home to keep yourself safe from harm. Then get matching rings or bracelets that symbolize your love and dress them with Fiery Wall of Protection.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

Brida

Unread post by Brida » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:58 pm

ConjureMan Ali!!!

Awesomeness from the awesome!!!! I <3 the idea of matching rings that are dressed with Fiery Wall of Protection! That would be such a beautiful thing for a wedding.

So cool you are ConjureMan Ali!

with love and prayers,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:18 pm

If you are not familiar with the various links, they are listed below.
13 Herb Spiritual bath (http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html)
Chinese Wash (http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html)
Fiery Wall of Protection (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html)
Devi mentioned the Mirror Box spell..read toward the middle of this link to locate... http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Additional LM has a website (found here http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html) that lists various types of protection; spells, amulets, etc.

leo_gato
Fiery Wall of Protection Spell with multiple enemies?

Unread post by leo_gato » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:25 am

Is it possible to work the Fiery Wall of Protection Spell with the white cross candle, 7 purple guardian candles, and the 1 black candle for multiple enemies? Could I just write "all enemies" or "all those false friends who take advantage" on the black candle? Or would I need a black candle need to be larger than 6 inches?

And on the black candle that symbolizes the enemy could I add "Hot Foot" oil to it also?

Also for the white cross candle that represents me, could I also add "Cast off Evil" oil?

Please let me know how I should proceed. I don't want to try and get rid of multiple enemies with this spell if it would be ineffective.

Thank you
[i]leo_gato[/i]

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Fiery Wall of Protection Spell with multiple enemies?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:18 pm

If you are ordering the spellkit leo_gato, instructions and everything you will need to complete the spell will be included. Further instructions are found here http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:51 pm

The black candle can be used to represent all those who wish you harm.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

tempest117

Unread post by tempest117 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:18 am

Hello everyone,

Re: the FWP spell kit-- how long does the protection afforded by the spell last? Should I be redoing it, say, every week or two weeks or once a month in situations when my enemy is working heavy duty crossing on me? Are there some signs/ omens that might suggest the protection is weakening or breached? I've read great things about the FWP kit, but this is the first time I'll be doing the spell and would love some expert guidance.

Also, if I must repeat the FWP spell, should I use a new Angelica root or reuse the older one?
Thank you!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:03 am

You have made a mojo hand with the Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit, keep feeding your mojo and talking to it and it will continue to work for you. Consider it your ally because you charged it to work for you -- in this situation to provide fiery protection. That's why you may have heard the saying, I got my mojo working! You can work a vigil candle to back it up.

tempest117

Unread post by tempest117 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:11 pm

Thank you, jwmcclin!

sunnyone

Firey Wall of Protection Question

Unread post by sunnyone » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:13 am

This question may sound silly, but was wondering if anyone thought it would work, as I read something similar on the forums before.

I've had a relationship that has had constant outside interference the past few years causing ongoing problems here & there. Unfortunately we are currently separated because of that.

If I place a samll picture of both of us together from happy times in a container of Firey Wall of Protection oil will that do anything to sheild outside influences from harming us?

If we're currently separated will that have a negative effect on us as a couple going forward?

Thanks.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Firey Wall of Protection Question

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:26 am

No, it will not have a negative effect on the relationship going forward.
Here is a link for anyone else that might read:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
I'd recommend a reading from a member of AIRR who will also be able to assist you with "The outside interference"
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Several things come to mind like reconcilation products and many more
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Good luck to you and Take Care!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Firey Wall of Protection Question

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:01 pm

I second Triplethreat's recommendation for a reading to see if there is a possibility for reconciliation. As for the protection, you first must reconcile and move from that point. A reading will tell you the likelihood and suggest work to get results in terms of what you want. Triplethreat posted the link for the reconciliation spell which is recommended in this type of situation.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”