• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:02 pm

Fire of Love Oil Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.

Fire of love in action!

Unread postby josdos » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:01 am

Big thank you to those of you who suggested I use Fire of Love. Only 2 days after I started laying tricks my man seems to have come out of his sexual shell. For five years our sex life has been mediocre at best because he is so shy. But last night I think there was a completely different man in my bed! :P
josdos

Re: Fire of love in action!

Unread postby nubiandiva » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:24 am

I just love this testimonial!! Thank you josdos, perhaps if I'd known about "Fire of Love" I wouldn't be seperated from my husband now, because he sure needed it!! He needed something, oh well, I guess I'll have to remember this for the next go round.
nubiandiva

Unread postby Buttercup » Mon May 24, 2010 2:15 pm

Last Thursday I started using Fire of Love. I dressed the candle I burnt on my honey jar with it and put some on my wrists cause I was going to meet my ex. The result was that I got burnt while trying to light a match,it actually split and burnt me in two different spots causing scars. Since then every time I wear the oil something near me catches fire or explodes in a curious way burning me(nothing serious but I've never been burnt 35 times in just 5 days in my life). When I don't wear the oil nothing happens. Can this actually be from the oil? (I supposed the name was only metaphorical). Was the way I stated my intention not clear enough? Some insight please,cause I'm starting to be afraid that next time I wear Follow Me Boy my ex will actually start barking and wagging his tail following me! Seriously now,anyone else having the same effect from Fire of Love?
Buttercup

Re: Fire of Love oil actually attracting burns?

Unread postby saramagnuson » Mon May 24, 2010 5:31 pm

I can't say that this particular thing has ever happened to me personally, but if you want more insight into why this is happening you should go see/talk to a professional reader or rootworker.
You can most likely find someone to help understand this better by going to this website (associated with Lucky Mojo and the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church)
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/index.php?title=Association_of_Independent_Readers_and_Rootworkers

sara
saramagnuson

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon May 24, 2010 6:26 pm

I wouldn't say it is the intention of the spiritual product you are working with. However if you are working on a specific target you may be encountering the defenses of that person.

Either you are dealing with a crazy coincidence or you should get a quick reading.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Tue May 25, 2010 7:16 am

Wow. I agree with the above two posts and have to say that Fire of Love does not literally mean you will be burned by love.

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Buttercup » Tue May 25, 2010 7:33 am

Well I think I was both burnt by love(and I mean this the negative way) and burnt by actual fire. I will try using it while stating my intention extremely clearly and see if it works for me correctly. It might have to do with resistance from my target though because that exact same day I started using it he told me he was determined to keep his word that we're not going to have sex cause it's not right,not looking at me while he was saying it in order to keep himself from changing his mind. If Fire of Love can't help with this though I don't know what route I should go to change his mind about this.
Buttercup

Unread postby saramagnuson » Tue May 25, 2010 5:58 pm

again, a reading will help you to also get a better picture of what is really needed to overcome his resistance (or to help you see if this is really the relationship that is good for you). you may also want to try some other LM products that are in the same vein as fire of love, like follow me boy. talking with a rootworker will help you find the right thing for your situation.
good luck :)
sara
saramagnuson

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue May 25, 2010 8:05 pm

You could be sensitive to the oil. Are you using too much maybe?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Lucky Mojo Fire of Love Testimonials

Unread postby SeraSatyr » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:46 pm

This is a testimonial in-progress. I thought it might be interesting to chronicle a conjure and its results over the next few days. It's also my very first, so I'm interested to see how it turns out. I used a lot of Lucky Mojo products which I'll outline, below, how I used them, and mistakes I made. Please keep in mind this was my very first attempt at conjure, but I'm hoping people will see that even a beginner can work with Lucky Mojo products.

I sent a dressed letter to my wife (I performed this conjure out of town). The purpose of the spell was to reawaken our sexual passion and intimacy which has been low to non-existent since adopting children. The letter got to our house today, and she should read it tomorrow morning.

The products used were:

- Fire of Love oil
- Fire of Love incense
- Fire of Love sachet powder
- Fire of Love bath crystals
- Red, nude Adam candle
- Candle snuffer

You might notice most of the products were Fire of Love. You might also recall that this month's newsletter had a coupon for Fire of Love products. These facts are not coincidental. The spell came from one of the inserts in my shipment. I had been going to use these products more individually, but the spell described on the insert was just too perfect.

This morning, about an hour before the sun came up, I carved my name in the candle and dressed it with the oil while stating my petition and sachet powder while quoting a selection from the Song of Songs and restating my petition. I filled the candle snuffer with incense and pressed it into a packed cone and popped it out.

In the bathroom, I dissolved half the bath crystals in the bath (saving the rest for laundry). I lit the candle, lit the incense, and turned out the lights.

As I took my bath, I scrubbed the water up from my feet up to the top of my head and around to the mould. After this, I poured a basin of my bathwater over my head while I recited Psalm 23 and a short prayer for what I wanted. I filled the basin with some of the water, stepped out of the tub and drained the tub.

I let myself air dry for a bit so I wouldn't get the paper all wet. During this time, I just focused my mind on what I wanted and said short prayers.

By the light of the candle, I wrote my letter, then used the sachet powder in the recommended ways to dress it. I then performed the part of the ritual that used my own "lucky mojo" and touched the corners of the letter and envelope with a touch of those fluids, and sealed the envelope with a streak of the bathwater.

I turned on the lights and let the candle continue to burn while I dressed in fresh clothes and took the water to a crossroads as the sun was coming up. Unfortunately, it was very overcast, so I couldn't see where the sunrise is. I threw it over my shoulder in what I thought was east, but I found out later I was entirely wrong. Anyway, I walked back, not looking back, and allowed the candle to burn a while longer before snuffing it and collecting it, the ash from the incense, the powder, etc., and put it in a plastic bag to later be transferred to a cloth one for burial. I then cleaned up the room in general.

I probably didn't do everything right (definitely not facing east for the water disposal), but the products were very easy to use and smelled great. The instructions Lucky Mojo provided were clear, even if my execution wasn't perfect - it's my own fault, not the fault of the instructions. I enjoyed the whole thing, and the products made it easy.

My suggestions to other newbs:

1 - It is worth your while to prepare and not just go in willy nilly. Make sure you have all your materials easily accessible where you want them and make sure you know what you are going to say. Even as prepared as I was, there were times I sort of fumbled around a bit.

2 - Make sure you have a surface you can brush off / clean up. I spilled incense making the cone, but nothing prepared me for the potential mess that the sachet powder threatened to be. Sachet powder is roughly like working with a bag of powdered sugar. It can get everywhere. It can clump up. Next time, I think I might buy a little makeup brush at the drugstore to help dress things with the powder as opposed to just relying on my sprinkling abilities. It's me, not the powder, but my bathroom counter looked like a box of powdered donuts exploded on it.

One effect that has already occurred in -me- after doing this spell is the instant arousal later today when I was around my wife. My wife is a very beautiful woman, but with the stress of our lives, and kids, and whatnot, I can tell you this has not happened in a long time for me. And today, every time she walked into a room, everything was ready to go on my side, so to speak - something that I haven't experienced since very early on in our relationship from years ago. I know I'm part of this issue, which is why I targeted -myself- with the candle.

Anyway, as news rolls in, I'll add it to this thread. I'll keep it nice and tasteful, of course, considering the intent of the spell, but I do want people who maybe are reading these forums but haven't actually tried any LM products yet - try them. They're a blast to use.
SeraSatyr

Re: Dressed Letter Spell

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:40 pm

They are a 'blast'

IPD-HOO-FIRE
Fire Of Love Incense Powder
$4.00

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby route95 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:55 pm

Next time, I think I might buy a little makeup brush at the drugstore to help dress things with the powder as opposed to just relying on my sprinkling abilities.

great idea! i think i am going to try that with one of my old makeup brushes!
route95

Unread postby SeraSatyr » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:49 am

Here we are at the three day mark.

The spell worked, and the intent of it was realized last night for the first time in literally months and months! Obviously, what I ultimately intended with it was a permanent change in our relationship, so I'll report again around the three week and three month marks.

But it absolutely worked, and that time had the intimacy and passion of many years ago, which is exactly what I focused on during the spell. I felt like I was in my early 20s, again.

I've also been keeping the spell "in the air" figuratively and literally by using the sachet powders in my socks and shoes as well as burning the incense. I have not yet used the remaining bath crystals for laundry, but I intend to do so.

As an interesting side effect, I've noticed that as I use the Fire of Love products, even my co-workers treat me in a more caring manner. It's almost as if the products take whatever embers of affection a person might have and fans them up, even if it's not romantic per se.

Thanks Lucky Mojo for great products and documenting work from this rich tradition. I love how this spell combined focusing (and verbalizing) a specific intent, focused prayers, and a romantic gesture along with the use of the products. With all those layers working together, I had a lot of confidence in the work, even if my actual conjure work was wobbly in some parts. Which also makes me glad I used multiple products instead of relying on just one.

Anyway, they worked amazingly well and I will heartily recommend them to anyone! Thanks, Cat, for making the rich resources of both products and wisdom on their use so readily available. This will definitely begin a new road for me.
SeraSatyr

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:02 am

Great results SeraSatyr! I look forward to your three week mark! Success!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:56 pm

Wonderful news! Keep up the good work.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Darth Rosa » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:24 pm

A job well done!! :D
Darth Rosa

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:03 pm

WaY To Go SeraSatyr!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:03 am

Great for you. I hope you continue to do well in all your spellwork.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SeraSatyr » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:23 am

Thanks for all the encouragement and kind words!
SeraSatyr

Unread postby BlissfullyBastet » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:22 am

Ok, so forgive my ignorance.
How do you use this oils to enhance your sexual life?
I read a thread about the Nature/Fire of love oil to be used to enhance the sexuality on someone, Nature, if you are a male; Fire of love, if you are a female.

I have read the LMC link on how to use the annointing oils, but I did not see anything
about this.
Did I missed anything really important? can someone direct me to any link where that info is, so I can read it?

Also I was wondering, what is the purpose of the Lucky Clover Vulva Oil? I read that it can be used as
a lubricant and personal massage, but what is the purpose of using this oil, I thought of it as a very interesting oil
and I bought it, but don't have a clue what the purpose is :lol:

Please someone help me in my ignorance :?

Blessings to all.
BlissfullyBastet

Re: Fire of love and Lucky Clover Massage oil.

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:35 am

Fires of Love can be used to help stoke physical passions between people, or help heat up an established relationship. You can wear it as a personal scent, dress and burn candles with it, diffuse it in an oil burner to spiritually prepare a room for your intent - basically any way that you could normally use a condition oil, you can use this oil.

Lucky Clover Vulva oil is a lucky condition formula that has been properly diluted so that you can use it on your private areas. Other condition oils should not be used in that way because they may cause irritation of those tender tissues. This oil is prepared in such a way that it is safe to use to dress your genitals and even use as a lubricant for sex. You use this oil by praying your petition, and applying or otherwise using the oil with intent. It is a lucky condition formula, meaning that you can use it to draw luck to you...since it's a massage/lubricant oil, most people probably use this to draw luck in love, though sex workers could definitely use it to draw money as well.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:37 am

You can massage the Fires of Love along your vulva area but be very careful because it is not diluted...in other words it will burn.

Lucky Clover Vulva Oil is a massage oil that has been dilute appropriately for the vulva area, counterpart is the Lucky Swastika Penis Oil (for the penis).

Lucky Clover Vulva Oil is discussed here lucky-clover-vulva-oil,-how-personal--t5661s90.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BlissfullyBastet » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:38 am

Thank you both for your reply.
I'll give them a try. 8-)

blessings
BlissfullyBastet

Unread postby LPS_conjure » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:55 pm

Hi everybody,

I have a little bottle of LM Fire of Love dressing oil. Since I don't have any candle work planned, I was thinking of wearing it on myself when I go out. To see if it helps boosting my sexual attractiveness and if I get extra attention from the opposite sex.

BUT, I have found very little informations about this specific oil. I don't even know if it's supposed to be used by females only or if It's appropriate for both sexes.

So, since I am a male, can I use it on myself like I said and what kind of effects it's supposed to have on others? Is it good to attract new lovers?

Thank you
LPS_conjure

Re: Using Fire of Love oil

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:37 pm

Fire of Love Keeps "The Fires Burning", it is worked with "to foster and aide a long term relationship"
http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html
Yes males and females can work with it.
Attraction would be very helpful (money and love top five FAV Luck Mojo Must Have list!!!):
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
"...it is said to Draw in what you desire...", from Hoodoo In Theory and Practice, by Miss Cat.
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
add Hoodoo in Herb and Root Magic, (Miss Cat's Published Book) I would add this to your next order. It will help you and open up a whole new world in understanding herbs, roots and rootwork and love drawing!
If you know Your lover work with a Honey Jar, if your Lover is unknown work with Come to Me Products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
Many of the links are found (within the links) on all the pages I just gave you for even more knowledge :)
Good Luck and hope this helps!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:51 pm

Excellent advice Miss Tammie Lee

OIL-HOO-FIRE
Fire Of Love Oil
$6.00

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LPS_conjure » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:01 am

That helped A LOT! thank you.

So I guess Fire of Love is meant to be used in a existing relationship.

Thanks again
LPS_conjure

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:25 am

Nice job Miss Tammie Lee!

LPS_Conjure: Might I also suggest using some Come To Me oil with some Magnet Oil? Then you'll really get it "coming in"! ;)

Come To Me: http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
Magnet: http://www.luckymojo.com/magnet.html

Good luck, and be sure to let us know what worked for you!

-Joseph M
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Lucky Mojo Fire of Love Testimonials

Unread postby PrincessDrRe » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:45 am

The Fire of Love loose incense powder was awesome! I burned it in my kitchen to test and immediately set up a burner on my alter! OMG!!

"Burn incense!" Amen!
PrincessDrRe

Re: I *heart* Fire of Love!

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:47 pm

I am so glad you like this scent. It is an old one, and i sure like making it!

CAN-GLS-FIRE
Fire of Love Candle Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

I gave it an appropriately old-school label, too, to help identify that is an older style of fragrance.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Lucky Mojo Fire of Love Testimonials

Unread postby hapinys » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:05 pm

Think Im gona have LM burn one for me on their altar and I do some back up work at home.........we'll see how that goes : )
hapinys

Re: Lucky Mojo Fire of Love Testimonials

Unread postby DrXTheRebirth » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:20 am

Quick question, is Fire of Love gender specific?
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.
DrXTheRebirth

Re: Fire of Love Oil Questions and Answers

Unread postby mystic_fae » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:38 am

I just got Fire of Love sachet powder and a bottle of the oil.

The sachet powder smells GREAT. But the oil no so much, at least when you just sniff from the bottle. It smells like my Crucible of Courage. Do they have a similar ingredient?

The Fire of Love oil smells NOTHING like the powder unless I put it on my inner wrists and wait a few minutes, then it smells somewhat like the powder. Is this because it's a 'dressing' oil and not an 'annointing' oil? Because all the other Love oils I have of LM smell pretty & perfumey by just smelling from the bottle. This one, does not.
mystic_fae

Unread postby aura » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:59 am

Hi mystic_fae,

LM's oil blends are proprietary and thus, you probably won't get details on what is in them. That said, the proof is in the pudding and if the oil works - that's all you need.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MsHooDooPrincess » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:04 pm

LM I'm confused ...

Isn't the Fire Of Love a mixture of these oils: Love Me, Come To Me, Bewitching, Kiss Me Now!, Cleo May, Marriage, Follow Me Boy, Dixie Love, and Look Me Over ?

Thats what I read on this page http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html

Thanks
MsHooDooPrincess

Unread postby LilMissFireSign » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:14 pm

Hi MsHooDooPrincess,

I believe that Fire of Love is included in the same family of related formulas such as those that you mentioned. While they are in the same family, it doesnt necessarily mean that all of those oils are included in the FoL oil itself...Please someone correct me if Im wrong though.
Thank you St Martha! <3
LilMissFireSign

Unread postby aura » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:38 am

LilMissFireSign is right. Fire of Love is its own individual formula; it does however belong to a larger family of love oils. The same way you belong to a family but are your own unique person!
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MsHooDooPrincess » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:05 pm

Ok thanks for the information ;)
MsHooDooPrincess

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:07 pm

Just to chime in -- the web page says "Fire of Love is one of a family of related formulas that also includes ..." and no, it does NOT contain those oils. It is just one member of the "family" of love oils!

Both the powder and the oil are made with the same stock-oil formula. The oil smells plenty strong to me, by the way.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby aura » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:00 am

And if you're looking for stuff to do with it it's a GREAT blend to dress:

OIL:
bed-posts
bedroom door handles
your partner's dresser drawer handles
romantic dinner candles
the handles of the cutlery of that same romantic dinner

POWDER:
the mattress of the conjugal bed (small quantities here!)
bedroom rugs
as a ''smell-good'' sachet in a muslin sack in lingerie, sock and underwear drawers

BATH CRYSTALS:
for a luxurious bathing experience any time you want your partner to get randy once you hit the bedroom
Forum Moderator

Results of Fire of Love Oil

Unread postby LoveNYC2ATL » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:38 pm

Hey,

I'm very new to all of this stuff.

My sister recently gave me some oils, she mixed together in a solution and told me it would be best for me to use it as I mopped my home to bring in the new year.

She knows I am in love with a man who I have dated off and on for over 6 years and have a daughter with, and would love for us to finally settle down and create a life together.

I know one of the oils was Fire of Love oil, and the other, while I can't remember the name, was meant to open up my household and the lines of communication for anyone who enters (as I had to especially clean entryways).

However, she did not give me any incantations.

Since I cleaned my home, a little over 24 hours ago, I have been contacted by 3 different suitors all expressing some interest in possibly seeing about a relationship.

1 is someone I dated over 8 years ago and it went sour,

1 is a co-worker,

1 is the sibling of a good friend. The last even went so far as to buy tickets to Disney on Ice to take my daughter and I out, going out on a limb hoping I would agree to go. I did, on friendly terms...

However I am wondering if there was something more I should have done to draw the man I LOVE in. What is happening?

SN: I am aware that there is a chance the man I love may not be the right one for me if all this time we are still not solidifying our life together, however, I am very confused and caught off guard by these results.

While I am not too bad to look at it, it has been quite some time since I've been the object of active pursuit for so many males at the same time.
LoveNYC2ATL

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:42 pm

LoveNYC2ATL,

The results you got from the Fire of Love Oil floor wash are impressive. I think the signs indicate that you should start checking out these other men, because look how they flocked around you. I would consider doing a final Cut and Clear from the father of your child and move on into the New Year with bright hopes and blessings.

However, if you really feel you must try to get him back, there are spells for that in the Love and Relationships sub-forum, in the thread on bringing a lover back.

But ... i dunno, hon. This is looking really positive, and i wouldn't waste any more time moping over an on-an-off guy when you could get a real, strong love who might prove permanent and faithful.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Results of Fire of Love Oil

Unread postby LoveNYC2ATL » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:10 am

Hey,

I'm very new to all of this stuff. My sister recently gave me some oils, she mixed together in a solution and told me it would be best for me to use it as I mopped my home to bring in the new year. She knows I am in love with a man who I have dated off and on for over 6 years and have a daughter with, and would love for us to finally settle down and create a life together. I know one of the oils was Fire of Love oil, and the other, while I can't remember the name, was meant to open up my household and the lines of communication for anyone who enters (as I had to especially clean entryways).

However, she did not give me any incantations.

Since I cleaned my home, a little over 24 hours ago, I have been contacted by 3 different suitors all expressing some interest in possibly seeing about a relationship. 1 is someone I dated over 8 years ago and it went sour, 1 is a co-worker, 1 is the sibling of a good friend. The last even went so far as to buy tickets to Disney on Ice to take my daughter and I out, going out on a limb hoping I would agree to go. I did, on friendly terms...

However I am wondering if there was something more I should have done to draw the man I LOVE in. What is happening?

SN: I am aware that there is a chance the man I love may not be the right one for me if all this time we are still not solidifying our life together, however, I am very confused and caught off guard by these results. While I am not too bad to look at it, it has been quite some time since I've been the object of active pursuit for so many males at the same time.
LoveNYC2ATL

Re: Results of Fire of Love Oil

Unread postby MaryBee » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:15 am

Did you call out the man's name while you were mopping? You may want to wash the house again and say "May X come to me for a loving relationship." That way the wash is programmed for him. Wash the front doorstep with that too.

Hey, the Fire of Love worked; just not on the guys you wanted :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LoveNYC2ATL » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:43 pm

Thanks Mary Bee! I'm going to buy more this weekend. Do you think I will have to continualean with them to maintain the strength of the oil. Also, if he does return, is there something I should do to keep him or strengthen the focus of the oil? I'm so conflicted because I want you to want to be with me, which I believe he does. I just think he needs a little push to commit to the changes it will lead to in his life.
LoveNYC2ATL

Unread postby MaryBee » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:10 am

FIre of Love is for passion in general in a romantic relationship. You may have to do the dressing of oil regularly to keep it going. To get him to return use Return To Me products. To get him to stay in love with you use Love Me products.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mycatsayshi » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:22 am

LoveNY

I agree with Cat. In the magic tradition I grew up with, if you cast a general love spell (which you kind of did by washing the floor without intention) then the third suitor is the one you want. :)
I am not sure why your sister would have given you this particular oil for your situation. I believe it is more for increasing passion in existing relationships (hence why all these men who you have stable relationships with are saying hellloooo). In my opinion, in on and off again relationships, lack of passion is not the problem. Lack of stability and foundation is the problem. To be honest, I think cat is right. If it has been six years and you have had a child together and he STILL isn't ready to be the man you need or deserve, he isn't your guy. The universe has just given you a little parade of men telling you that there are a ton of men who want to do better for you. Cut and clear may be the way to go as your loyalty may be closing your eyes to the path God wants you to take.
Just a thought.
mycatsayshi

Unread postby mycatsayshi » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:28 am

My favorite way to use this oil can be found in Golden Secrets of Mystic Oil by Anna Riva. You can purchase this book here and I highly recommend it. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

For a VERY good time (ha ha), put a dab of fire of love oil on your forehead and on the forehead of your partner before making love. When I did this I was burning Fire of Love incense too. Let's just say you will have a night to remember and you will want to thank me later. ha ha. :)
mycatsayshi

Unread postby eben74 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:40 pm

My order of Fire of Love Oil finally came in. I have massaged a keychain with it while chanting my intent and focusing on a picture of myself and my old friend that I hope will reciprocate my love. After focusing my intent and anointing the keychain, I wiped off the excess with a paper towel. Being a metal and plastic item, it will totally be greasy. Tomorrow, I will give it to her. I am hoping that since she always has her keys on her, this will be a powerful token or item for my work.
eben74

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:04 am

sounds good to me eben74.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells