Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Fixing Objects to Jinx or Curse Those Who Touch Them

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed May 20, 2009 1:50 am

I wanted to send a cigarette/ ID holder case to my enemy, and dust it with goofer dust, and dress it lightly with some crossing oil. Would this be a good idea? Also, as long as the target touches, and keeps the item it will affect them right?
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Re: Fixing Objects to Jinx or Curse Those Who Touch Them

Unread post by J Simulcik » Thu May 21, 2009 3:43 pm

Is it a double-cross gift or would you be sending it anonymously? The dressing would be the same (unless you were to use different formulae) but they might be less willing to use/keep the item if they didn't know where it came from.
HRCC Student #1339

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu May 21, 2009 3:59 pm

Just thought you might want to know, their is a formula just for this kinda thing. http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-double-cross.html
HRCC Student #1559

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Thu May 21, 2009 4:16 pm

Why not just send a card?
Gift might cause more suspicion and the target might be wary of keeping it as a result.....

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu May 21, 2009 4:25 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:I wanted to send a cigarette/ ID holder case to my enemy, and dust it with goofer dust, and dress it lightly with some crossing oil. Would this be a good idea? Also, as long as the target touches, and keeps the item it will affect them right?
Sounds lovely. As long as your target has it near them and it has been dressed properly it should do its work. Talk to the object before you give it to them telling them that you want it to work its magic to ruin their lives, etc, etc.
mabel wrote:Why not just send a card?
Gift might cause more suspicion and the target might be wary of keeping it as a result.....

Sending gifts to enemies has a long tradition in Conjure as a sneaky trick. Cards and letters can accomplish similar purposes, but an object that is worn on the body everyday or most days will be in contact with the target more frequently and so can exert more influence over their lives.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 21, 2009 5:49 pm

Hi Bri,

How would I go about dressing it properly? It is like a metal case, and I was thinking about putting oil on it lightly, and letting it dry. Then I was going to work with it such as talk to it. Thanks for the suggestions.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri May 22, 2009 8:59 am

starsinthesky7

I would lightly dress it with the powder. Oil leaves a bit of a residue, which is bit suspicious. Powder does not raise many flags, since people just think it is dust.

Mary

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri May 22, 2009 4:11 pm

Hmm grreat! Does anyone have any ideas how I send this to her (like a company or something) I could pose as. I wouldn't want to send the gift under my own name. I have a find who is willing to send it from another state (she doesnt know the target but does Hoodoo). Any ideas would help.

SouthernGirl

Unread post by SouthernGirl » Mon May 25, 2009 8:11 pm

starsinthesky7
Don't know if this would work at all. Could you send it to her from the other state to her address but with some madeup recipient name and return address and name. Sorta like someone mailed it to an acquaintance but accidentally put the wrong address? Maybe a short note such as "Hey (imaginary name here), I think you left this in my car. It looked brand new and figured you'd want it back. It was nice to meet you. Sorry it took so long. Hope I got the right address." Signed, imaginary friend name.

I dunno. I'm just throwing stuff out here.

crazy_chihuahua_lady

Unread post by crazy_chihuahua_lady » Mon May 25, 2009 10:52 pm

Oh that would work! Because then the enemy may like it and just keep it! But the only thing is that if the package has someone elses name on it, she may not open it. Hmm I'll have to brainstorm more on this.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 25, 2009 10:59 pm

I actually like that idea,and thought about it. But then I didnt think she would open it since it was under another person's name.

snake

Unread post by snake » Mon May 25, 2009 11:16 pm

What if you sent it addressed from a fake company and enclosed a typed letter from the company about it being a thank you gift for being a customer. I'm sure it will seem strange but at least they'll keep it.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 26, 2009 12:16 am

I like that idea! And I did think about that so I will probably do that with the help of my friend who lives out of the state.

eme88

I want revenge Trick layed for me worked

Unread post by eme88 » Mon May 03, 2010 6:34 pm

Hi All. I'm new to your site, thanks to my friend who directed me to this site, and has made an order for me to. Thanks you LM for letting me join, I am desperate for advice, help anything.. Just lost everything.. My/our Home, my car, my/our clothes, shoes, jewellry..
I had lots of bad dreams shortly after I lost everything, its nearly 4 years, and I'm still having the same dreams, I spoke to a sort of reader lady, who told me someone made me lose everything, admittedly I didnt believe her but more and more now, I think she was right. And I am still having the same dream/vision. This person/s made me and my very young family homeless, at the time when everything was going on, I couldnt understand why, everything was going the way it was. but more and more it all makes sense. Is it too late for me to do anything.. Sorry..I'm hurt I want revenge.

thelightfantastic
Re: I want revenge Trick layed for me worked

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Mon May 03, 2010 7:59 pm

Instead of worrying about getting revenge, you should first get your life back on track. First, look into getting a reading from someone at AIRR to find out more about your situation. If you don't know what's going on or who it is coming from, there's no way you can get revenge anyway. It's also a good idea to know if you're actually crossed up. Sometimes life has a way of piling on the bad luck and it doesn't necessarily any throwing for you. Either way, you need a reader from a competent reader to determine this.

Second, order LM's 13-herb bath and perform that according to the instructions for AT LEAST three days. I would suggest doing the full 13 days of bathing since you indicate that this is a long-standing run of bad luck. You might also be interested in LM's Uncrossing kit. You should also look into LM's Fiery Wall of Protection kit or at the very least, petition Saint Michael with just a simple candle and a prayer for protection.

Even if you're not crossed up, you should be doing regular cleansing and protection so this will be beneficial anyhow. After you get yourself clean and protected, then you can worry about seeking revenge if there's any to seek.

Good luck.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Carin Huber

Unread post by Carin Huber » Wed May 05, 2010 4:32 pm

I just want to second Light Fantastic's recommendations. Lots of people are having serious financial problems right now, leading in many cases to homelessness. It's nobody's fault, it's just how things are right now. Certain unscrupulous "readers" will tell people having trouble that it's because of some curse, in order to drain them dry paying for unnecessary spellwork. AIRR readers won't do that to you, or to anyone. You can trust every one of them to give you an honest, insightful reading. So, while uncrossing and protection work is never a bad idea, you should get a second opinion before spending a lot of time and energy on useless revenge work, when there's no one to take revenge on.

eme88

Unread post by eme88 » Sun May 09, 2010 8:56 am

Thank you, very much for your replies i have booked an appointment that is scheduled for next month.
With all my heart i am hoping no one has done this unthinkable thing to me and my family, i dont really want to live in a world of such cruelty..
Yes definitely we are all facing great financial pressures in one form or the other, but my gut instinct tells me this is different, for so many different reasons, especially as my gut instincts always work strongly for me. Thank you so much thelightfantastic and CarinHuber for your interest and advice, would you like me to let you know what the outcome of my reading is?

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sun May 09, 2010 3:23 pm

Sure, keep us posted and good luck to you.

niteraptor
Location: a rabbit hole under cemetary hill by the union of 3 roads and 3 rivers

Unread post by niteraptor » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:28 pm

hubby was home this weekend and the homewrecker saw him in the square. she gave him a fancy tin lighter. last nite she started texting him, saying "come home with my lighter," he told her he couldnt find it, she freeked out, texting him "dont let that stupit bitch get a hold of it she'll taint it" "where are you," "come here now" untill he shut off his phone. after he left this morning i found the dam thing in the dirty clothes.

now, what do i do with this thing?
hot foot and throw it in the river?
freeze it?
i dont want to keep it in the house, but the urge to do something and get it out of here is great!!!

thelightfantastic
Re: item dropped at house, what to do

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:01 pm

You could dress it with crossing powder and send it back to her if you're so inclined. Otherwise, simply throw it in a trash can outside your home or in a river if you really feel it needs to be washed away. I'd also do a house cleansing and a cleansing of anyone who came in contact with it.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:41 pm

Make sure that this lighter actually goes back to her. If you dress it with crossing powder and its in your husbands possession then that isn't going to help you out much.

If you want to start fights between your husband and his mistress then dress the lighter with Inflammatory Confusion and Break Up products.

Also by "taint" was she being spiteful or is she familiar with conjure?
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

niteraptor
Location: a rabbit hole under cemetary hill by the union of 3 roads and 3 rivers

Unread post by niteraptor » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:30 pm

she is familiar with Wicca, and reads cards, but no conjure as far as i know. she considers me to a boring person cause im not into drugs or "fun" stuff. she owns the farm that i spoke of in my first postings.

niteraptor
Re: item dropped at house, what i did

Unread post by niteraptor » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:16 pm

i went back to the corner store where she "ran into" him and dropped it in the parking lot, its at the large main crossroads for our town, Every one stopps there for gas or whatever. i said, "lord of the crossroads please return this and all its energy to its owner." and drove off. I figured that leaving it there it would get found and she would stop calling him looking for it.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:30 pm

Man, i was just about to post some really thunderous burn-it-and-bury-it spell when i saw you'd returned it to the crossroads. That's fine. I just got all creative there for a second. :-)
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:08 am

LOL Miss Cat! I'd be curious to hear that creative destructive work - wouldn't wish for a minute to be on the receiving end of it. ;)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:38 pm

Lol, nor would I!

niteraptor

Unread post by niteraptor » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:16 pm

i defiantly wouldn't mind learning some good stuff. i spend about a couple of hours or so every other nite reading this forum, and wandering around the site.

niteraptor
what to do with an unwanted love letter?

Unread post by niteraptor » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:13 pm

got a love letter from that THANG in the mail today for hubby, he said burn it, im wondering if i should do more?
thanks

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: what to do with an unwanted love letter?

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:45 pm

Return to sender after dusting with Hot Foot powder, Reversing Powder, or Crossing powder depending on what you desire.

niteraptor

Unread post by niteraptor » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:50 pm

i have hotfoot and jinx oil would that work?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:54 am

You have to be careful using oils on paper, it stains. That's why ConjureMan Ali recommended the powders.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

aligrace5

best curses when access to property

Unread post by aligrace5 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:31 pm

I hope there already isnt a thread for this but im trying to breakup and curse a couple. I have access to the property they share but not a lot of dna items right now. I have already buried a vinager jar that has had some movement however the woman in question purchased him a harley so it kinda messed up the breakup. Im working on a lemon spell but i think maybe i may need to get a little nastier and start putting curses to affect her business. I also have access to her business property. When i started this i just wanted to breakup work. But since these two people make me sick i now want to do both. Anyway, im going to start a breakup black candle moving spell and wondered if i should bury it on the property. Anyway, any spell ideas when you have access to property? All breakup and curse ideas are welcome!!! thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: best curses when access to property

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:35 pm

Spread appropriate condition powders all over the property where they will be walking. Just make sure to mix it well with the local soil so that it doesn't show and look suspicious.

aligrace5

Unread post by aligrace5 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:01 pm

Can i premix with dirt before i get to the property so i can do this quick. Maybe get dirt from the proptery one day then go back another day. Can several powders be mixed together? like hotfoot/gofer dust. And do i have to walk backward. I can see how i can walk backward from the front door the only issues with the perimeter of the property is a little strange so i can really walk backwards from it. Theres also a great drainage pipe that i can plant stuff in.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:58 pm

Yes, you can premix the powder (and you can mix more than one together) with the local dirt so it's all ready by the time you get to the property. Call out her name as you sprinkle, asking for what you want ("May Jane Doe be cursed in everything she does, may her business fail and her relationships fall, Amen"). Yes, walking backwards in an odd number of steps (3, 5, 7, 9, 13, and so forth) are the traditional way of laying the powders. Just watch where you step :)

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

aligrace5

Unread post by aligrace5 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:47 pm

I was thinking of mixing DUME, breakup,hotfoot powders together. Im a little interested in the bats blood and jezebel root. Ive heard they can be used for cursing but it doesnt seem thats primarily what they are used for. What is the best powder for ruining a business?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Be advised that DUME means "Death Unto My Enemies." Think carefully before using it.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:00 pm

I am an old school root doctor. The way I was taught we used candles for prayers but our first line of work was jars and powders. I love working with laying out tricks--there is something visceral about it that I love.

Take your lemon spell and bury it where they will walk over it. Also mix a bit of Break Up and Destruction powder with dirt and literally lay it out everywhere on their property. Toss it at their door, on their porch, their lawn, and pray with all your heart.

What this will do is infect their entire property to discord, chaos, fighting, and they'll break up right quick.

aligrace5

Unread post by aligrace5 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:00 am

thanks conjure man,
i feel like for some reason the more it is on the property the better. the only thing im concerned about is walking backward from it just bc the property is laid out in such a strange way.

Mama micki,
im planning on using the DUME on the business ground with the intent to kill the business...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:44 pm

DUME is not meant to kill things or abstract concepts like businesses - it's meant to kill a person. I would absolutely leave it OUT of this, unless you want to run the risk that her business fails because she dies and can no longer run it!

Go with something like Destruction.

aligrace5

Unread post by aligrace5 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:08 pm

i can leave dume out i was just going to add it bc ive been doing work on them and all though ive seen movement she is obsessively holding on so i think thats made them difficult targets.

DeborahHarris
Employing Negative Mojos

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:58 am

I have a question about the "bad" mojos (for ex. Hot Foot, Crossing).

How would one put them to use as far as Crossing or Hot Footing a person?

Do you give them as "gifts" along with the bottle of (crossing, hot foot) oil and tell them to annoint the bag every week along with a prayer (like the positive mojos)?

Or would one just plant them in someone's home or job and annoint them periodically with the oil and prayer whenever they got a chance?

I know that they have to be "fed" in order to stay active and am curious as to how one would convince or make sure a person is annointing the bag in order to bring on and keep the crossed condition going.

I would also imagine the little bottle of oil would be unlabeled.

How does this work?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Employing Negative Mojos

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:46 pm

Yes, this has been a discussion on the forum. Gifts, deployed on cards, gifts, sprinkled in cars, under desks, at front door etc etc etc the list goes on.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Employing Negative Mojos

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:18 pm

One way is to give them as "lucky" gifts. This is why we began making them -- folks wanted them to use that way.
catherine yronwode

Breetastic

Empowering a Notebook to Kill People?

Unread post by Breetastic » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:06 am

I did my very best to go through the forums and find the best place for this question. And I think it's here... So if not, I apologize in advance and hopefully it gets moved into the correct spot to avoid confusion.

A friend and I were having this discussion before a few weeks back, based on a series we saw. The premise is this: a high school student finds a notebook from another realm, and if you write a name in that notebook, the person dies. (If you know the series I mean, kudos to you.)

From what I was told, you can imbue items with magickal properties and such. Is it possible to make such an item? How would someone do this?

And if so, does Karma come into play for using it or?

I ask for mostly educational purposes, as I don't think I could actually go forward with doing anything that might actually end a life. I'd have to be REALLY angry to do that, and that rarely happens.

Can hoodoo really have something like that exist? I mean, people take herbs and bags and small charms or simple jars of honey and make mojo hands or sweet jars full of energy and endless possibilities. I find it amazing.

So, please, share your thoughts. Thank you.
The Universe is the center of all.
Praise to Saint Expedite. Thank you.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Empowering a Notebook to Kill People?

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:35 am

Karma is a concept from Eastern religions, such as Hinduism and Buddhism. Hoodoo originated with African-American (mostly Protestant) Christians, and in this tradition, negative work must be justified before God, and cleansing performed afterward.

Objects can be fixed with powder, oils, herbs, and prayer and given as gifts for various purposes, including crossing someone up. I suppose one could put DUME (Death Unto My Enemies) powder or oil on something and give or send it to an enemy.

Bosslady77
Newly Registered

Sending my enemy a special gift

Unread post by Bosslady77 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:26 am

HI- good day LM I was having a conversation with a young lady and she metioned that i can send my Enemy a Black Rose and it will cause this person to have bad luck. Can someone give me more information on how would i go about doing this? and what would i need to do to protect myself from backfire? thanks in advance ;)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Sending my enemy a special gift

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:35 am

Bosslady77,

I doubt that merely sending someone a black rose will give him or her bad luck, any more than sending a potential lover a red rose will cause that person to fall in love with you.

The rose would have to be tricked somehow. Since roses do not actually come in black, it might be a silk rose, one that is dressed or fixed with a curse.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:56 pm

Bosslady,

One consideration is to get a "sneaky trick" Mojo Bag. Requested at the time of purchase, a Mojo is disguised as a "lucky" hand when in reality it is a negative mojo such as a Crossing. Best of luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:07 pm

Breetastic: You are speaking of the manga and anime series Death Note, correct? While it is a very creative and entertaining series, it is pretty fantastical and one would have to be an extremely well learned conjure man or woman to have such drastic results happen time after time, to many targets, in such a constant way. Theoretically it *could* be attempted.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Breetastic

Unread post by Breetastic » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:26 pm

Joseph Magnuson

Yes! :D I was wondering if I'm a bit too young for many of the forum to know what I'm talking about. ^^;

Huh, that's fascinating indeed... That's very crazy.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:34 pm

Some of us old folks are pretty cool. I have been interested in, and a collector of, anime and manga since 1990. Started with Eclipse comics reprinting of Area 88, and most important of all, Mai, the Psychic Girl.
Joseph Magnuson

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:23 pm

Ah, Mai the Psychic Girl -- one of my all-time favourites, ever.

catherine yronwode

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:28 pm

Vampire Knight and Trinity Blood for me. 8-)

Breetastic

Unread post by Breetastic » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:21 pm

Wow, you guys really are hip to what's cool. :3

I haven't heard of those animes before (born 1992 so I'm a Toonami kid), so I'll have to look into them. :D

DUME oil or powder... Does that -really- work? I don't doubt its power or anything, just a bit afraid of how final that can be.

So, theoretically, one can put this on something and then send it to an enemy, but one can't put it on an item of theirs and have it work the same without the user reaping the effects, right?

I'm guessing that it would have to take either a lot of work, or even just a completely different spell system to have an actual Death Note...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:07 pm

Bosslady77 --

Papa Newt gave you a great idea.

Tricking a black silk rose could be done by smoking it in incence, such as

Crossing Incense
Damnation Incense
Destruction Incense
D.U.M.E. Incense
Jinx Incense
Revenge Incense
catherine yronwode

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:35 am

Breetastic,

Well, as far as this world is concerned, death is the last stop. Again, karma is a concept from Eastern religions. In hoodoo, if the work is justified before God and the worker cleanses himself or herself, there should be no bad effects. The test is "would I put a gun to this person's head and shoot without hesitation?" In some cases, yes. If some low-life scum invaded my home and threatened me or any member of my family, I would show no mercy.

Whether it would be difficult depends, as other work does, on the skill of the practioner, whether or not the target is protected, unknown factors, and God's will.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:40 pm

Breetastic,

Well, short of death, there are many ways you can cross a person up.

You certainly could fix an object to affect anyone (or any of a particular type) who touches it. But I generally do blessing work this way; I've been fixing dollar bills to change homeless people's luck for a number of years now.

And it's certainly possible to do sneaky tricks with dressed gifts. There's even a hoodoo formula called Double Cross: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-double-cross.html

In the Death Note series, the power of the notebook enables Light Yagami to kill wicked folks magically simply by keeping a list.

Hoodoo folks might keep a list, but they'd use it as the basis for more complicated work; DUME candles, doll babies, mirror boxes, etc.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:35 am

Mai, the Psychic Girl (collecting the entire series and re-re-re-reading them often) had a large hand in helping this hermit High School Book Nerd get through all 4 years. I absolutely LOVED each issue. Such a wonderful story and protagonist. Thank you Eclipse! ;)
Joseph Magnuson

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:39 pm

This is what I would do with the black rose: Dress with LM oils or powder such as Crossing, Revenge, Destruction, or DUME if you want to cause the person death

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”