Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Follow Me Boy Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: What to do with remains for FMB Mojo

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:31 pm

I would bury the remains at my front door to '''draw the target to me."
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator
Re: What to do with remains for FMB Mojo

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:49 pm

Taking remains to a Crossroads isn't counter-effective. As far as I have been taught, you can ask help of the crossroads spirits to continue working on, in this case, drawing and attracting that person to you. Leaving a payment while doing so of course!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Elle

Re: Follow Me Boy Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by Elle » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:56 am

It's normal the smell of the mojo change over time? When I received it, it was a strong and characteristic smell. Now is weaker, and quite bad. My divination says the mojo is alive and well, but no longer has the perfume that had a few weeks ago.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:33 pm

Rainha: What have you been feeding it with? I could see the scent getting weaker, yes, but I have not come across a mojo that smelled bad on it's own. Has it been getting very sweaty perhaps?
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

June

Unread post by June » Sat May 11, 2013 5:55 pm

Hi, I am putting together this mojo hand as well and have placed the violet leaf in my shoe. The first leaf, however, after 5 days of normal walking and wear, is nowhere to be found. I'm wearing slip on flats and with all the on and off of the shoes over the days I'm sure it just crumbled away and is gone who knows where.

Is there any concern here or is this expected? thanks

snowbud

Re: triple strength follow me boy mojo bag

Unread post by snowbud » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:50 am

I ordered a triple strength attraction Lucky Mojo bag; cannot wait to get it!!!

Now, what can anyone tell me about what exactly to expect from this?? :D I'm very excited and optimistic.

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: triple strength follow me boy mojo bag

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:27 pm

I can tell you my friends personal experience with one.. I purchased it for her for a bday dressed it and gave it as a gift...she wore it most of the time, except when going out to bars or the gym etc.. When not in use she kept it in a shoe box filled with things she wanted to attract, in their was a house, a man, a new job and a boat. She had all 3 in 4 months. Keep in mind she wanted a house and was activily looking, the rest seemed to be by chance and right timing. your experience will change based on your attraction desire, prayer etc. But I hope its as great if not better then my friends :)
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

loving_me

Unread post by loving_me » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:10 am

Hello,

I'm interested in purchasing the FMB Mojo Bag. I was reading through the forum and noticed a few people mentioned that you have to talk or pray to it. Before I purchase this mojo bag, can someone please explain to me how to communicate with this particular mojo? I just don't want to go into this blind sided. Thank you!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:47 am

Hello Loving_me,

When you first get your mojo you will will place some personal concerns and a petition paper in the bag. While doing all this you are also usually saying a prayer or stating what you want to have happen. It doesn't have to be a super formal prayer or anything. Your own heartfelt words work best in my opinion. Then after the mojo is made you can continue to speak with it and ask it to keep helping you out. I have a mojo I work with and when I get ready to go do a thing that it is intended to help me with I just ask it, "ok little mojo, help me be successful in this thing I am going to". Then i typically anoint it with just a little bit of oil and tuck him away somewhere safe on my person. Again just using your own words works fine and your mojo bag will come compete with a full set of instructions on what you need to do. Lucky Mojo has created very thorough instructions so there is really not room for error, and if you do have a question after you get your mojo just pop back on here and ask us and we will point you in the right direction!

peace~

Nathen

loving_me

Unread post by loving_me » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:16 am

Nathen

Thank you for the response. I'll be placing my order today. Btw, I know the mojo bag isn't suppose to be seen or touched by anyone cause it will kill the bag. But, will it kill the bag if someone touches it by mistake through your clothes? Ex. If someone hugs you or makes a mistake and rubs their hand against your clothes, which the bag is underneath. Or would they have to actually come in contact with the bag? I'm a little concerned cause I have a 5 y/o that loves to cuddle with me and his hands be moving everywhere. (Unknowingly though). Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:51 am

loving_me,

You are worrying overmuch. Touching a mojo is TOUCHING it. It is not touching it through your clothes. Please see the lyrics to this ld blues song for further details:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html#keepithid
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

morningstar_67

Unread post by morningstar_67 » Sat May 23, 2015 11:00 pm

I've heard that the follow me boy products are for making men well-- any who what I'm looking to accomplish getting admiring attention from men getting, cat called and actual fun flirty steamy hookups. i want to be that hot popular girl that all the men want and all the girls want to be ;) 8-) 8-) . what should and do you guys recommend ? I'm a gay guy btw. and what other work can i do to back up the work?
thankyou st.dymphna
thank you archangels michael and raphael
thankyou luckymojo

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 24, 2015 8:56 pm

Hello, morningstar_67 ,

Look me over is good: www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
Come to me: www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
Attraction: www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
For lust, kiss me now: www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html

Try this page and see what appeals to you: as there are many more www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

30Bear

Unread post by 30Bear » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:39 am

Hi,

I have recently ordered a triple strength FMB mojo amongst other things. I read somewhere on here about putting pins in a photo to go inside it. Does this mojo require a photo? I have other personal concerns but I just want to know before it arrives so that I can get my printer fixed asap.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:22 pm

Hi 30Bear,

Your mojo will come with instructions on how to work with it, so if a photo is recommended then by all means get one printed to include. It always helps.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

30Bear

Unread post by 30Bear » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:23 am

Hi,

My Follow me boy triple strength mojo arrived a couple of days ago but the instructions that came with it were for a nation sack. I haven't opened it to see what is inside but I was wondering whether this is right? Is this treated like a nation sack so that it can be opened and things added to it as the instructions say or do I just have the wrong set of instructions for the product.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:33 pm

Hi 30Bear,

You should contact the shop and ask directly. 707.887.1521

Good luck.

scooty12

Unread post by scooty12 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:08 pm

I have a two part question
1:I ended up ordering a Follow me boy mojo as well as a love me mojo (i had placed both in my cart and forgot to remove one when placing order)
would it be possible to open the one I am not planning on using and using those herbs for something else at some point? say a honey jar, or around a candle, or other work. Or would you suggest against that as they were created for the purpose of living within that mojo?
2: If I keep both would it be possible to do the follow me boy and once I see results for sometime then dispose of the mojo and do the love me? is type of thing this something people do often?
on a new journey just finding my way, and figuring out what it all means....

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:47 pm

Hello, scooty12 ,

Why not use both of them? "Accidents" (which I don't believe in) happen for a damn good reason.

Sounds to me like Spirit made you forget so that you would have and work both at the same time. Some people carry up to 4 mojo hands.

But, honestly, I wouldn't mess up the integrity of the other mojo hand. I would either work them both or work one after another

Wishing you the greatest of success

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

scooty12

Unread post by scooty12 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:06 am

thank you miss aida!
on a new journey just finding my way, and figuring out what it all means....

Czarina

Unread post by Czarina » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:46 pm

Hi,

I have been having a very complex problem for a while and asked a few months about Blockbuster oil, a product I would like to purchase, but I then I read about Follow Me Boy and have been thinking, unsure whether it could help the situation. I don't want to control my love interest or force him against his will. I would actually like to cancel out something that is not quite right and that has kept him acting out of character and just flipping against me over and over. Also, I don't know if I can combine these two products. I got great advice here on how to use Blockbuster, combined with products that could remove bad energy and bad luck in my path, but I think I need to add a love product.

His mother is like Mrs. Bates and is keeping him home to "protect him" as he is mentally ill, but being mentally ill does not mean he has to live like that, incapacitated. When I met him, he obviously had this condition, but had a job, could drive, could go out and function normally thanks to meds. As I mentioned in a previous post, she once picked my hair and caused a situation that ended up with her kicking me out of the house because she said I was making him ill. I also lost my job, got a massively incorrect tax bill, my dog died unexpectedly and I had these strange urge to end my life, among many other problems. Since then, he lost his job too, his conditioned worsened and he stopped taking meds because he says they're bad for him, so he is entirely dependent on her. She never liked him taking meds because they gave him freedom. I cannot go into her house so he has to come to mine or meet me somewhere else, a hotel, a friend's place... He now refuses to see me because he says he cannot sleep or rest anywhere else and he rushes home. He cannot be away from home and he is always eager to go back. He has always despised his mother, but now he defends her and says she is just taking care of him. I have been suspecting his mother is very good at magic and uses the occult to get what she wants. Being ugly inside and out, she married a beautiful-looking, hard-working, gentle person and everything seems to just go her way. Things just seem to take these ridiculous twists and turns that give her the upper hand in ways I thought impossible. It's like a badly written story and she is the writer.

When I met him years ago, and up to a month ago, he used to find me incredibly attractive and had a lot of desire for me. That's also gone in a flash. He doesn't want me to touch him and does not seem to find me pretty anymore. He used to text me, but now I text, call, message and he rarely replies. When she kicked me out, he would not answer the phone or would put it next to the TV so that I hanged up. I have helped him with his finances, I pay when we go out, I've done whatever I could to help but he somehow finds me morally repulsive, everything I do is wrong and everyone on the planet is great except me. I stopped calling him, thinking it was just the mental illness, but thinking about the things I've mentioned and tons of other examples I don't include because it would take forever, I think there is something that's not right. He is not like that, he seems to be an empty vessel doing what his mother says. He just seems absent, ruthless and full of hate towards me, unexplainable hate. It is obvious he needs my help and that the love is there, but there is something not quite normal. I tried dating other people, but I somehow always end up with him. Last year, I purchased the Hoodoo reconciliation spells book where Catherine contributed with very interesting input. I didn't have any of the oils so used a spell that didn't require them, and then forgot about it for months... and he came back, but then things go bad again because his mother detects a change of routine: him going out or sleeping elsewhere and then I lose him again. I am tired of this, I haven't tried to see him in three weeks. Maybe I should let him go for good, but then again, I do love him and care for his welfare and, if we decide to finish the relationship, I wish it were on normal terms,when we genuinely want to and not after chains of strange, painful events neither of us seem to understand or control. He is still my boyfriend, but I feel I no longer have any control or say in my relationship and I have felt that for a long time. There is no way to make him understand that his situation and his overattachment for home aren't normal, there is no way to make him see the good in me anymore. I am like an enemy and a scapegoat for all of his problems and there is no way to help him. He used to listen to me and took medication, now he verbally abuses me if I even mention this. I don't recognise him and the mental illness does not quite fill in all the gaps as he has been unmedicated before and was not this nasty and never turned against me like that.

So, I think I need something to break the blocks, but I need something to counteract whatever his mother is using to separate us. The woman is not stupid, she is a sneaky bitch and must know he is still with me. Every time mother and son argue about me, another bout of bad luck and ridiculously awful events hits me again... even when we break up and even if I don't call him. I don't know if she's got a poppet of me, I'm certain she has one of him because she cuts his hair and has full access to his personal concerns.

Czarina

Unread post by Czarina » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:39 am

I would like to add that it has taken me a long time to decide to use this path in this situation because I don't live nearer the States to get the supplies and, since he came back not long after the first time I posted, I thought it would all be okay, so I stopped considering it. Now I realise I don't need to worry about reconciling because he will somehow come backs sooner or later. Getting him back is not an issue, it is more about things being fair and more normal. I have also thought I don't want to tamper with his will, but then again, it doesn't seem like he is acting on his own will at all. The hoodo book is the only Lucky Mojo related product I could purchase locally and it worked even if I did not use oils, but now I can afford to place an order directly with you. I just don't know what to buy to tackle the problem, apart from the blockbuster and the uncrossing supplies previously suggested. I notice I can live sort of happily without him, but feel things aren't entirely right and know this is not really fair.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:35 pm

Hello, Czarina ,

Please do not post such long posts. It is very difficult and time consuming to read all of this.

here is the bottom line:

You would do uncrossing (s previously suggested)

Then, Follow that with Blockbuster (as previously suggested)

Then, you would want a Return to me Spell followed by a Stay with me spell

www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

As far as his Mother, you may want to consider putting you and he in a honey jar

I hope and pray that this will remedy he problems

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

love7777
Newly Registered

Triple strength follow me boy mojo bag

Unread post by love7777 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:58 pm

Please help me ! I have ordered follow me mojo bag. The instruction was given,but I can't figure out what to do with 21 pins.

It does say gather 21 pins together and stick them in the photo making seven double x marks

I have no idea how to do this?

Maybe there is a photo or something that I can look at or some pics

Detailed explanation

I am so sorry maybe it is just me who doesn't understand the techniques .

Thanks so much in advance

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Triple strength follow me boy mojo bag

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:59 pm

Dear love 7777 --

Like this:

\// \// \// \// \// \// \//
//\ //\ //\ //\ //\ //\ //\
catherine yronwode

love7777
Newly Registered

Unread post by love7777 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:05 pm

Dear Miss Catherine Yronwode! I appreciate your help thanks so much

Southerndiscomfort

Unread post by Southerndiscomfort » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:41 pm

Hi, I live in Florida and love the goodies yall have. I had a question for you. Is there a male version of the follow me boy? (I.e. follow me girl ) I'm looking to purchase a triple strength bag of that nature. And is there anything else you would need to get to make it work, like incense and bath salts etcetera? Thank you so much for your time!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:49 pm

Hi Southerndiscomfort,

If you want to buy a Follow Me Girl mojo bag, the shop can customize the Follow Me Boy mojo for you. Please contact them for assistance.

Adding other elements such as baths and incense is a good way to supplement your mojo, as it approaches your goal from multiple angles. Here is the page on Follow Me Girl spiritual supplies:
http://www.luckymojo.com/followmegirl.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Southerndiscomfort

Unread post by Southerndiscomfort » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:56 pm

Thank you so much! I'll definitely be giving them a call soon as possible.

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:21 pm

Hello Everyone,

I just want to ask if you can tell me how to bury my FMB mojo bag? because 3 months are up and the relationship broke up.
I would also like to know what do I do with the buried petition with the 21 pins attached to it.

Thank You for your help. Take care. :geek:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:00 pm

Lovemydogs --

The following thread gives a lot of information about burial, water disposal, and burning old spell-work:

Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers
disposal-of-ritual-remains-questions-an ... 10676.html

Also, for a set of general traditional guidelines regarding disposal of ritual remains of all kinds, please see my "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page "Laying Down Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains" from my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice:

Laying Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains in the Hoodoo Tradition
http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

The buried petition can stay buried, if you like.
catherine yronwode

LongGone

Unread post by LongGone » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:25 pm

What happens if I put more than one person's personal stuff in the Follow Me Boy mojo bag?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:51 am

Hello LongGone,

Then all those people will "follow" you, however I think the command would start to weaken the more people you add to the bag. I don't think it would keep a whole crowd following you endlessly, for example.

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

LongGone

Unread post by LongGone » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:15 am

Awesome to know! Thank you Sister Jean. Interesting.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:57 am

LongGone,

Other issue with adding too many people to a jar, a mojo, or similar working is if the signs come back negative you may not know which person it is exactly fighting the work. Say you add Bob Tim and Joe to the mojo and signs come back right away, no love, break up etc. who is the sign talking about, equally if you get love signs how do you know which partner it is most effecting? You can get a reading done to tell.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:47 am

Good point, j82!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”