• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:27 am

Follow Me Boy Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.

Unread postby maduro01 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:45 am

Has anyone used the Follow Me Boy Triple Strength mojo bag? If you have, how effective has it been for you? What is the end goal for anyone who wish to use this?

Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Re: Follow Me Boy TRIPLE STRENGTH Mojo Hand

Unread postby J Simulcik » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:09 pm

I have not used one, but Follow Me Boy products are used to dominate a man with love overtones. The triple strength mojos contain more curios and have more power, and thus are stronger than the standard mojo of the same formula.
J Simulcik

Unread postby maduro01 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:31 pm

J Simulcik wrote:I have not used one, but Follow Me Boy products are used to dominate a man with love overtones. The triple strength mojos contain more curios and have more power, and thus are stronger than the standard mojo of the same formula.

So, what are the ramifications of using the triple strength that might not occur by using the standard if I used the mojo to bring in a particular man?
maduro01

Unread postby J Simulcik » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:47 pm

This was posted in another thread and sheds more light on the topic.
ELKnapp wrote:Double strength / Triple Strength are terms most often used in connection with mojo hands, where there is leeway in terms of how many items (and what kinds of items) are placed in the hand being made. For these, a "triple strength" mojo will have more items and/or more expensive items in it than do "standard" or "double strength" hands (and likewise, a "double strength" mojo will have more and/or more expensive components than does a "standard strength" mojo).
Hope this helps!

As to the ramifications of choosing one over the other, in hoodoo, the materia we use add power to our prayer. By adding a greater number of different items, the mojo is able to push your intent a bit further. Sometimes, that little push is helpful; the rest of the time it's not needed and standard strength mojos will work. Finally, there are always situations in which no amount of work is going to get you what you're asking for.
J Simulcik

Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Unread postby maduro01 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:25 am

Hello everyone,

If I have a Triple Strength Follow Me Boy Mojo Hand and would like to reinforce the spell, does it help to burn Follow Me Boy Vigil candles or does it work separately?

:)
maduro01

Re: Reinforcing Spellwork

Unread postby Apo » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:09 pm

Yes , it does.

What are you feeding your Mojo with? Whiskey? Oils?
Apo

Unread postby maduro01 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:30 pm

Apo wrote:Yes , it does.

What are you feeding your Mojo with? Whiskey? Oils?

Whiskey.
maduro01

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:52 pm

Burning a vigil light for the same condition that you have a mojo bag for is a time tested way of backing up your work. Feeding the bag whisky is great, but I would incorporate Follow Me Boy, Kiss Me Now, and one other love/romance appropriate oil of your choice.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Apo » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:59 pm

Well Bri go to it first.

I was going to recomend you add the whiskey bottle a few drops of the oils and herbs appropriate to the purpose of the mojo.

I would put follow me boy, kiss me now and i dominate my man on the whiskey bottle and also buy 1 package of love drawing herbs and add it to the whiskey as if making a tincture. Shake the bottle so the ingredients mix around and then feed the bottle. As time goes by the herbs will release their essence into the whiskey. So it will become even stronger as time goes by. And you would have a power meal for you mojo bag hehe.
Apo

Unread postby suzyparker » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:30 am

I purchase a follow me boy mojo bag back in March.. Worked amazingly well. Added a few of his personal concerns.. anyway, I have slacked off on feeding this bag, etc. But I have used a follow me boy candle and that is working well too (same man). Can I start feeding my previous bag again? Add more of his personal concerns to it?

Thanks!

SP
suzyparker

Re: Refiring a Mojo Bag

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:57 am

I would not recommend that you add more personal concerns to the bag unless you decide that the bad is "dead" and needs to be remade entirely. If that is the case then yes, you can add more personal concerns. Different people determine if their bag is dead in different ways, one popular way is with a pendulum but you need to have the gift of working a pendulum. Another popular way is by praying over the bag and paying attention to your impression of it.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: Refiring a Mojo Bag

Unread postby suzyparker » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:02 pm

Thanks Bri. I will just let it as is and just start feeding it again with follow me boy oil.

:D
suzyparker

Triple Strength Mojo Hand Bags for love

Unread postby Daytona12 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:40 am

I was just reading a section on here about the triple strength mojo hand bags. My question is after you write the petition for the person you want to show love back and you have twenty one days to use and anoint with oils once a week before the new moon. What happens when the oil is gone and the twenty one days are up does the person do with the hang bag do they bury it once it is done in twenty days?
Daytona12

Re: Triple Strength Mojo Hand Bags for love

Unread postby Daytona12 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:08 pm

Does any one have suggestions about this?
Daytona12

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:35 pm

if you used up the dram bottle of oil in 21 days you might want to think about easing up on using so much of it, the should last you a while. When you run out buy another bottle. Myself, the few times I have bought a mojo from LuckyMojo I have always bought a full sized bottle of the appropriate oil to go with it. Keep the mojo until it gets you what it was made for if it was made with a specific goal in mind, like say "help me to win this persons love".
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Daytona12 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:15 am

Maybe anyone can answer this does the triple strength mojo hand bag for come with petition paper to write the desire of the people to return or come back? I did not see anything all I saw was it comes with the love oil, but does it come with anything else?
Daytona12

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:29 am

None of the bags I have bought have had paper with them. The best kind of paper to use, at least as i was taught, is the paper from brown paper bags. Rips some off of a side with nothing printed on it and then tear it neatly on all sides into a square.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby theusurper » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:39 am

i read in this forum that the brown paper from the sugar bag is very good for this kind of spell.
theusurper

Unread postby blackforrest » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:00 pm

can anyone reply on the follow me boy violet leave
blackforrest

Re: Mojo bag

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:26 pm

For the leaf, it is meant to be in your shoe touching your feet, if you were wearing socks between you and the leaf it wouldn't be so bad but a plastic bag? I wouldn't do it.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:33 pm

Why don't you tape it to your foot with some sticking plaster?
NotDorianGray

Unread postby blackforrest » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:40 am

thank you

i think thats an idea i can use.
i will use a big tape to stick it to my heels
and peel it off and stick to another.
for like 21 days.
hoep i dont have it drop out.

or i can sleep with it in the night instead with a sock on? can that work?
blackforrest

Unread postby suzyparker » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:26 pm

Okay, I have had so much success with Cat's Mojo Bags.. never fail.. but I'm not sure which one will help me achieve what I want.

Guy is interested in me.. but not as consistently flirtatious or in pursuit of me as I would like - he tends to be moody (I always go for the moody ones)

So, do I do a follow me boy bag and feed it kiss me now (for control and sparks) or should I do a kiss me now bag and feed it follow me boy

any suggestions would be great.. The relationship is fine in terms of friendship, etc. just want him to chase me more

Thanks
suzyparker

Re: Which One???

Unread postby silver_disc » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:13 am

Hi there, suzyparker :D

If him pursuing you is of greater importance, go for the Follow Me Boy mojo- Kiss Me Now is more more passion and intimate spontaneity.
silver_disc

Re: Which One???

Unread postby cabriellenil » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:01 am

Personally - it's really just my choice - I don't work a mojo on someone unless we're already involved because I don't like to open the bag again. I'd focus more on attraction work - moving lodestone or candle spell, honey jar. I'd use Attraction, Come To Me and Follow Me Boy in this case - try to pass him things that are dressed with sachet powder or oil, wear the oil on myself, etc. I'd also try to give him food/drink with my menstrual blood in it.
cabriellenil

Unread postby isaiah95 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:15 am

Hi everyone,

I need help on the mojo bag that I received a few days ago. I ordered the follow me boy mojo bag. I read the instructions and I understood everything until I got to the picture and the pins part. It said to place the pins in the picture creating a double X mark using all 21 pins. Could anyone please explain this part to me I am lost. I would like to begin the work 12/16/09 new moon.

Thnak you
isaiah95

Re: Working a mojo bag

Unread postby silver_disc » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:40 am

isaiah95 wrote:Hi everyone,

I need help on the mojo bag that I received a few days ago. I ordered the follow me boy mojo bag. I read the instructions and I understood everything until I got to the picture and the pins part. It said to place the pins in the picture creating a double X mark using all 21 pins. Could anyone please explain this part to me I am lost. I would like to begin the work 12/16/09 new moon.

Thnak you

Hi isaiah,

A double cross consists of 3 pins, 2 going one way, and the last one crossing the 2. So 21 pins would mean 7 double crosses.

You poke both ends of each pin/needle into the picture.

Hope this helps! :)
silver_disc

Unread postby pisces78 » Sat May 29, 2010 10:20 pm

Hi I am a new customer of only a few months to LM so forgive me if these questions have already been posted. Questions are posted below, thank you in advance for your help.

1. With the tripple strength follow me boy mojo bag/hand do I have to add any personal items of the person I am working on to the bag or does it come completly ready for use; also is it ok to add a printed picture of the person to this particular bag?

2. With the 20.00 doll babies that come stuffed and unfixed, can you exsplain what that means and also what I will need to do in order to fix it, I am interested in the love me doll?

3. With the honey jar kit what color replacement candles do I for the steady work kit. ; I am currently unemployed and get crapy jobs and would like to know what candles and oils I can get that would be a strong combination together to get me a really job paying job in the field I want to work in?

4. Recently purchased the bend over candle however the person we are working on is very head strong, stuborn and dominearing. Would like to know if there is a combination of candles I can use for this person and also maybe the honey jar kit and if so which honey jar kit would be best. Working on trying to get this person to give me money for something personal that I really need that is very important. I dont have personal items of the person but I do have pictures? Please advise.
:D
* All suggestions are greatly appreciated, I truly need help with all of this, thank you in advance*
pisces78

Re: Questions about dolls, majo hands & honey jars

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun May 30, 2010 7:50 am

1) The mojo hands come unfinished - it's up to you to follow the directions to finish them.

2) Unfixed means it does not contain personal concerns of the target - so it will need to have personal concerns added, and then be baptised as your target before use.

3) Whatever color candles come with the kit, get more of those. I believe the Steady Work kit uses blue candles - but check the picture of the kit on the LM catalogue page.

4) If the person owes you this money, then use the green devil pay me spell. If they do not owe you the money and you want them to give it to you, then you could use the Influence honey jar kit if that's the angle you want to go with.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby pisces78 » Sun May 30, 2010 8:33 am

Thank you for your suggestions I appreciate it.

Blessings,
Pisces : )
"Thank you St. Martha for everything you have done for me" *Pisces78*
pisces78

Unread postby kmew1315 » Sun May 30, 2010 8:36 am

For the doll babies

Unstuffed and unfixed means it's basically just an empty piece of cloth shaped as a person. It's good if you want to do all the rootwork, but you're not much of a seamstress to sew the doll up yourself.

Stuffed but unfixed means all the necessary herbs, oils, etc. are in there, but there's nothing personal connecting it to your target.

Stuffed and fixed means they do it all and you need to send them some personal items (hair, pictures, etc. - whatever they ask for) before they can make the doll.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315
kmew1315

Unread postby pisces78 » Sun May 30, 2010 8:40 am

Thank you for the details I appreciate it.
Warm Regards,
Pisces-
pisces78

Unread postby TRC12 » Sun May 30, 2010 5:59 pm

On the subject of dolls,

I would like to ask if anyone think that it is crazy to use calamus root chips as eyes for my doll, and five finger grass as like hair. I made my doll and call myself baptizing it by following the article on LM website. I have mastered using the concerns of my target, but my doll has a head but no eyes , nose, or mouth. I have been talking and sleeping with it, but no response yet from my target(about 2 weeks). Did I do something wrong?

Thank you in advance for a response. :?
TRC12

Unread postby golroseluv » Sun May 30, 2010 6:17 pm

Steady work honey jar comes with yellow candles, steady work oil and herbs. good luck!
golroseluv

Unread postby pisces78 » Sun May 30, 2010 6:35 pm

Thank you golroseluv for your help, I appreciate it.

Warm Regards,
Pisces :)
pisces78

triple strength follow me boy mojo bag

Unread postby bakugirl » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:29 pm

i'm about to order the triple strength "follow me boy mojo bag";should i get the triple strength or a regular mojo? what is the difference; is it the strength?what items will i need from the man to "charge" this?is hair enougth? just so i know ahead of time;also,do i need to carry this bag on me at all times? or can i just keep it at my house(hidden of course);also,is there particular days or time of the day when i should "charge" it?
also;how soon do people start seeingf the results?days/weeks maybe?or does it only work if it's meant to be?
i know it's alot of questions,but i would pretty much appreaciate any information you can give me,that is not listed with the instructions;i'm pretty new to the "mojo bag" experience,so any feedback would be appreaciated
thank you in advance
bakugirl

Re: triple strength follow me boy mojo bag

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:12 pm

Hello.

bakugirl wrote:should i get the triple strength or a regular mojo? what is the difference; is it the strength?

Yes it is the strength, thats why one is called triple strength. It's made with rarer and more expensive items. It's up to as to which one you order.

bakugirl wrote:what items will i need from the man to "charge" this?is hair enougth?

A hair will do fine.

bakugirl wrote:do i need to carry this bag on me at all times?

That would be ideal.

bakugirl wrote:days or time of the day when i should "charge" it?

Friday during a waxing moon would be good.

bakugirl wrote:how soon do people start seeingf the results?days/weeks maybe?

There is no generic answer to this, it depends utterly on your individual situation. That said a general rule of thumb, and it is nothing more than a rule of thumb, is to look for signs in three days, movement in three weeks and results in three months.

bakugirl wrote:does it only work if it's meant to be?

If its not meant to be, then no magic in the world will change it.

bakugirl wrote:i'm pretty new to the "mojo bag" experience,so any feedback would be appreaciated
thank you in advance

Stop thinking of it as "charging" the bag, you're not charging anything, a mojo hand is a living spiritual entity in its own right.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby bakugirl » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:20 am

thank you for your answers
bakugirl

Unread postby bakugirl » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:18 am

a few other question when you get the time:
i work from home alot,so i can't carry it on me all the time;can i just keep it in a certain spot of my house(hidden of course),and not carry it with me?do i really have to carry it with me,or just keep it in my home will be good enougth?
thanks
bakugirl

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:33 am

It is good to keep it on your person...since you want 'him' to follow you right? If not possible at times, I find purses or bras or a good alternative.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:46 pm

This is a really common question, "do I really have to carry this thing on me." The answer is yes. Now that doesn't mean you have to wear it everyday, but please think for a few moments what a mojo hand is. It is a form of talismanic bag that contains a living spirit that is going out and helping you get what you want. It works by developing a strong bond with it. This is done by carrying it on you, feeding it, touching it, praying over it etc. The idea is that you carry this helper, this ally, this powerful spirit with you, you don't just leave it at home.

If you ever listen to an elder speak you'll hear them tell you frankly that mojo hands were some of the most prized possessions of people and most people wouldn't be without one. Whether it was for love, health, protection, or good gambling luck. Even those people who could barely afford things would save up money so they could get themselves a hand from a root doctor.

Start thinking of that mojo hand as something to be cherished, as a friend and ally and see how strong that thing will work for you. Of course this was how I was taught and you are welcome to ignore it :-).
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Well said ConjureMan...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby bakugirl » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:29 am

thank you for your feedback :)
bakugirl

Unread postby redxtine » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:37 am

I recently received my Follow Me Boy mojo hand, and it came with violet leaves.
The instructions say you are supposed to anoint the violet leaves (one per week)
and wear them in your shoe. You let the leaf crumble in your shoe, but you do not
dispose of the crumbles - you keep them in the shoe.

It is warm here now, and when it is warm I do not wear closed shoes - I wear very
open sandals. Would it be OK to anoint the violet leaves and put them into the
Follow Me Boy mojo hand (into the flannel bag), instead of wearing them in my
shoe?

TIA for any advice.
redxtine

Re: Violet Leaves - Follow Me Boy Mojo hand

Unread postby ProfessorAmes » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:08 pm

I've prescribed this spell before and it seemed to have worked quite well for the woman - not once, but twice.

The violet leaf is used because it is shaped like a heart. It would be okay to put it in as an item in your mojo bag, but then you only have one working going instead of two.

The violet leaf in the shoe is a very traditional spell and as such, I'd try to follow it if at all possible. Like any spell, over time these spells have developed and been found to be successful when done that way. When you change or alter the components of it or how it's used, then you lose that learned experience of others.

I always wonder when people try to change a spell because it's not convenient, if they are really dedicated to the work they are asking to do. It's the discipline of the spell work and your determination that will decide the ultimate success or not.
ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator

Re: Violet Leaves - Follow Me Boy Mojo hand

Unread postby redxtine » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:47 pm

Thanks so much for the reply - I went ahead and put it in the mojo hand bag.
I understand about having only one working going. The reason I did not follow the
original instructions is that I only have sandals with me right now; I don't
have any closed shoes. I didn't want the leaf (or the leaf pieces) to fall out of the
sandal, so that's why I put it in the bag. Perhaps when I get some closed shoes
I should start the spell over again?

Thanks again for the advice!
redxtine

Re: Follow Me Boy Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:22 am

Yes, I would do that second part of the working again with regular shoes. Foot track magic is quite effective work, and by having those violet leaves in your shoes you're working to have your love follow your footsteps - hence the "Follow Me" part of "Follow Me Boy". :)
I would definitely do my best to do that part of the work properly.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby redcase1 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:18 pm

hello
i placed an order for a triple strength follow me mojo, come to me oil and kiss me now oil, and a nude adam candle. how long will it take for these items to be made and shipped out to singapore? will i receive and email to let me know when it has been shipped and a tracking number? will i be updated the progress of my order? I haven't received any updates so far except for the receipt.

how long can i use a triple strength mojo for?

for the candle, do i need a candle holder? because of the shape, i don't think it will fit into any candle holder..do i just burn it on a piece of paper without a candle?

Also i have great difficulty with posting on a forum because my ip is blacklisted but i do not know why..i keep having to delist it before i can post, and sometimes i am unable to log in..does anyone have this problem too? i emailed luckymojo and board administrator to ask but my email is either bounced or i receive no reply.. can anyone help me?

thankyou!
redcase1

Re: triple strength mojohand and oils

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:00 pm

A mojo can be used indefinitely as long as it is fed and no one else touches it.

I believe that figural candles will stand up by themselves, but be safe and put in a heatproof dish filled with water, sand, or dirt.

I suggest that your questions on order status and technical difficulties be posted in the appropriate sections.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby redcase1 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:14 am

i bought a follow me boy mojo hand and some oils for attracting someone.
however i do not see the person on a daily basis but we stay near by. how to i increase chances for us to meet? or can the mojo hand and oils work even if we don't meet up?
redcase1

Re: triple strength mojohand and oils

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:29 am

redcase1: Also check out these other threads regarding Triple Strength Mojo Hands;

Triple Strength Follow Me Boy Mojo Bag --- triple-strength-follow-me-boy-mojo-bag-t8880.html

Triple Strength Vs Regular Mojo Bags: Crown of Success --- triple-strength-vs-regular-mojo-bags-crown-of-success-t7483s210.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby redcase1 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:16 pm

hi, i have already ordered one of these and it is already on its way. but i didn't know i need to have personal concerns to charge it..it would be difficult for me to get because I'm not on close terms with the person and the whole purpose of getting the mojobag is to make us closer. but without hairs, how do i start?
thank you
redcase1

follow me boy mojo

Unread postby redcase1 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:54 pm

hi i have a follow me boy mojo and I'm about to do the job. however it says i need a jumbo offertory candle in red. i don't have that though, is it fine if i use a figural naked adam candle in red?
redcase1

Re: follow me boy mojo

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:06 pm

If you have not decided...you can use the Adam Candle. Jumbo candles are normally used for a period of time and the figurine candles may not last as long, consider this when working candles.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

making the follow me boy mojo

Unread postby redcase1 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:03 am

hi i have the triple strength follow me boy mojo and it takes 21 days to fix it. during the fixing process, i had some hiccups and i tried improvising. however I'm not sure if this will kill my mojobag.. can someone please enlighten me? am very worried about my mojobag. it hasn't been seen or touched definitely! but..
1) during the fixing process, i didn't do 21 days consecutively, there were some days in which i had something on so i didn't manage to smoke/pray over it so i just continued the following day. is it ok as long as i complete the 21 days?

2) i am on my 20th day now but somehow my candle burned all the way out and the 21th(tomorrow's) pin is still in the candle.. so i took the pin out and transferred it onto another candle for me to burn the next day, is that ok?

3) i am not sure whether my mojobag is working. sometimes i see its effects, but sometimes there doesn't seem to be any effect. How do i tell if its working? can a mojobag be dead/weak even though it wasn't touched or seen by anyone? how can i strengthen it? is smoking and oiling it and mediating over it enough? i have seen effects at the beginning of the fixing of the mojobag, but after that the effects became weaker.

4) Also, does a mojobag tend to only start working after the 21 days of fixing? or does it start working from day one when its being fixed?

thank you!
redcase1

Re: making the follow me boy mojo

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:13 pm

I would suggest two things:

• A little divination to see if that mojo bag has any life in it or whether it can be revived.
  • If the reading is not completely hopeless, start over from the beginning.

It sounds like the candle with the 21 pins in it gave you some trouble. Try using 21 little altar candles, the 4-inch size -- a separate one each day. I see that the Follow Me Boy Spell Kit has a mojo bag and seven altar candles in it.)

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
For a reasonably priced, honest psychic reading RIGHT NOW, call HOODOO PSYCHICS at
1-888-4-HOODOO

http://forum.luckymojo.com/hoodoopsychics-com-instant-readings-from-members-of-airr-t16224.html
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:18 pm

Hello redcase1,

If you were not able to follow the instructions verbatum, some teaching say that this is not good.

However, it is much worse to put worry, doubt, and fear energies into your work. This can cause mixed, or no results.

An important step of Magick is to focus on your goal, and keep faith in it. Results are not gaurenteed, but also unpredictable, believe in your goal and have patience for it to come to you.

Perhaps getting a reading with a Practitioner will bring to light some thing that remain hidden from you.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
Hoodoo Psychics Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice
Apollo Dark
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:21 pm

MissMichaele wrote:I see that the Follow Me Boy Spell Kit has a mojo bag and seven altar candles in it.)

And here it is:

SPL-KIT-FOLL
Follow Me Boy Spell Kit
$42.10

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
AIRR Member
Hoodoo Psychics Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice
Apollo Dark
Forum Moderator

Re: follow me boy mojo

Unread postby yellowstars » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:26 pm

Can I add extra love herbs that I have handy to the mojo? Or would that mess up what it has going with it's current herbs? I was thinking of adding some cardamom seed and commanding root pieces...

Thanks!
yellowstars

What to do with remains for FMB Mojo

Unread postby yellowstars » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:20 pm

The instructions for the Follow Me Boy Mojo say to drop candle remains at crossroads or into running water. This seems counter-effective. If you're drawing someone, wouldn't you want to bury the remains in your yard? If someone would please clarify this for me I would appreciate it. Thank you.
yellowstars

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo