• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:51 pm

Follow Me Boy Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.

Unread postby maduro01 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:45 am

Has anyone used the Follow Me Boy Triple Strength mojo bag? If you have, how effective has it been for you? What is the end goal for anyone who wish to use this?

Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Re: Follow Me Boy TRIPLE STRENGTH Mojo Hand

Unread postby J Simulcik » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:09 pm

I have not used one, but Follow Me Boy products are used to dominate a man with love overtones. The triple strength mojos contain more curios and have more power, and thus are stronger than the standard mojo of the same formula.
J Simulcik

Unread postby maduro01 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:31 pm

J Simulcik wrote:I have not used one, but Follow Me Boy products are used to dominate a man with love overtones. The triple strength mojos contain more curios and have more power, and thus are stronger than the standard mojo of the same formula.

So, what are the ramifications of using the triple strength that might not occur by using the standard if I used the mojo to bring in a particular man?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Unread postby J Simulcik » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:47 pm

This was posted in another thread and sheds more light on the topic.
ELKnapp wrote:Double strength / Triple Strength are terms most often used in connection with mojo hands, where there is leeway in terms of how many items (and what kinds of items) are placed in the hand being made. For these, a "triple strength" mojo will have more items and/or more expensive items in it than do "standard" or "double strength" hands (and likewise, a "double strength" mojo will have more and/or more expensive components than does a "standard strength" mojo).
Hope this helps!

As to the ramifications of choosing one over the other, in hoodoo, the materia we use add power to our prayer. By adding a greater number of different items, the mojo is able to push your intent a bit further. Sometimes, that little push is helpful; the rest of the time it's not needed and standard strength mojos will work. Finally, there are always situations in which no amount of work is going to get you what you're asking for.
J Simulcik

triple strength follow me boy mojo bag

Unread postby bakugirl » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:29 pm

i'm about to order the triple strength "follow me boy mojo bag";should i get the triple strength or a regular mojo? what is the difference; is it the strength?what items will i need from the man to "charge" this?is hair enougth? just so i know ahead of time;also,do i need to carry this bag on me at all times? or can i just keep it at my house(hidden of course);also,is there particular days or time of the day when i should "charge" it?
also;how soon do people start seeingf the results?days/weeks maybe?or does it only work if it's meant to be?
i know it's alot of questions,but i would pretty much appreaciate any information you can give me,that is not listed with the instructions;i'm pretty new to the "mojo bag" experience,so any feedback would be appreaciated
thank you in advance
bakugirl

Re: triple strength follow me boy mojo bag

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:12 pm

Hello.

bakugirl wrote:should i get the triple strength or a regular mojo? what is the difference; is it the strength?

Yes it is the strength, thats why one is called triple strength. It's made with rarer and more expensive items. It's up to as to which one you order.

bakugirl wrote:what items will i need from the man to "charge" this?is hair enougth?

A hair will do fine.

bakugirl wrote:do i need to carry this bag on me at all times?

That would be ideal.

bakugirl wrote:days or time of the day when i should "charge" it?

Friday during a waxing moon would be good.

bakugirl wrote:how soon do people start seeingf the results?days/weeks maybe?

There is no generic answer to this, it depends utterly on your individual situation. That said a general rule of thumb, and it is nothing more than a rule of thumb, is to look for signs in three days, movement in three weeks and results in three months.

bakugirl wrote:does it only work if it's meant to be?

If its not meant to be, then no magic in the world will change it.

bakugirl wrote:i'm pretty new to the "mojo bag" experience,so any feedback would be appreaciated
thank you in advance

Stop thinking of it as "charging" the bag, you're not charging anything, a mojo hand is a living spiritual entity in its own right.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby bakugirl » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:20 am

thank you for your answers
bakugirl

Unread postby bakugirl » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:18 am

a few other question when you get the time:
i work from home alot,so i can't carry it on me all the time;can i just keep it in a certain spot of my house(hidden of course),and not carry it with me?do i really have to carry it with me,or just keep it in my home will be good enougth?
thanks
bakugirl

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:33 am

It is good to keep it on your person...since you want 'him' to follow you right? If not possible at times, I find purses or bras or a good alternative.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:46 pm

This is a really common question, "do I really have to carry this thing on me." The answer is yes. Now that doesn't mean you have to wear it everyday, but please think for a few moments what a mojo hand is. It is a form of talismanic bag that contains a living spirit that is going out and helping you get what you want. It works by developing a strong bond with it. This is done by carrying it on you, feeding it, touching it, praying over it etc. The idea is that you carry this helper, this ally, this powerful spirit with you, you don't just leave it at home.

If you ever listen to an elder speak you'll hear them tell you frankly that mojo hands were some of the most prized possessions of people and most people wouldn't be without one. Whether it was for love, health, protection, or good gambling luck. Even those people who could barely afford things would save up money so they could get themselves a hand from a root doctor.

Start thinking of that mojo hand as something to be cherished, as a friend and ally and see how strong that thing will work for you. Of course this was how I was taught and you are welcome to ignore it :-).
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Well said ConjureMan...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby bakugirl » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:29 am

thank you for your feedback :)
bakugirl

Unread postby redxtine » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:37 am

I recently received my Follow Me Boy mojo hand, and it came with violet leaves.
The instructions say you are supposed to anoint the violet leaves (one per week)
and wear them in your shoe. You let the leaf crumble in your shoe, but you do not
dispose of the crumbles - you keep them in the shoe.

It is warm here now, and when it is warm I do not wear closed shoes - I wear very
open sandals. Would it be OK to anoint the violet leaves and put them into the
Follow Me Boy mojo hand (into the flannel bag), instead of wearing them in my
shoe?

TIA for any advice.
redxtine

Re: Violet Leaves - Follow Me Boy Mojo hand

Unread postby ProfessorAmes » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:08 pm

I've prescribed this spell before and it seemed to have worked quite well for the woman - not once, but twice.

The violet leaf is used because it is shaped like a heart. It would be okay to put it in as an item in your mojo bag, but then you only have one working going instead of two.

The violet leaf in the shoe is a very traditional spell and as such, I'd try to follow it if at all possible. Like any spell, over time these spells have developed and been found to be successful when done that way. When you change or alter the components of it or how it's used, then you lose that learned experience of others.

I always wonder when people try to change a spell because it's not convenient, if they are really dedicated to the work they are asking to do. It's the discipline of the spell work and your determination that will decide the ultimate success or not.
ProfessorAmes

Re: Violet Leaves - Follow Me Boy Mojo hand

Unread postby redxtine » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:47 pm

Thanks so much for the reply - I went ahead and put it in the mojo hand bag.
I understand about having only one working going. The reason I did not follow the
original instructions is that I only have sandals with me right now; I don't
have any closed shoes. I didn't want the leaf (or the leaf pieces) to fall out of the
sandal, so that's why I put it in the bag. Perhaps when I get some closed shoes
I should start the spell over again?

Thanks again for the advice!
redxtine

Re: Follow Me Boy Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:22 am

Yes, I would do that second part of the working again with regular shoes. Foot track magic is quite effective work, and by having those violet leaves in your shoes you're working to have your love follow your footsteps - hence the "Follow Me" part of "Follow Me Boy". :)
I would definitely do my best to do that part of the work properly.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby redcase1 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:16 pm

hi, i have already ordered one of these and it is already on its way. but i didn't know i need to have personal concerns to charge it..it would be difficult for me to get because I'm not on close terms with the person and the whole purpose of getting the mojobag is to make us closer. but without hairs, how do i start?
thank you
redcase1

follow me boy mojo

Unread postby redcase1 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:54 pm

hi i have a follow me boy mojo and I'm about to do the job. however it says i need a jumbo offertory candle in red. i don't have that though, is it fine if i use a figural naked adam candle in red?
redcase1

Re: follow me boy mojo

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:06 pm

If you have not decided...you can use the Adam Candle. Jumbo candles are normally used for a period of time and the figurine candles may not last as long, consider this when working candles.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

making the follow me boy mojo

Unread postby redcase1 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:03 am

hi i have the triple strength follow me boy mojo and it takes 21 days to fix it. during the fixing process, i had some hiccups and i tried improvising. however I'm not sure if this will kill my mojobag.. can someone please enlighten me? am very worried about my mojobag. it hasn't been seen or touched definitely! but..
1) during the fixing process, i didn't do 21 days consecutively, there were some days in which i had something on so i didn't manage to smoke/pray over it so i just continued the following day. is it ok as long as i complete the 21 days?

2) i am on my 20th day now but somehow my candle burned all the way out and the 21th(tomorrow's) pin is still in the candle.. so i took the pin out and transferred it onto another candle for me to burn the next day, is that ok?

3) i am not sure whether my mojobag is working. sometimes i see its effects, but sometimes there doesn't seem to be any effect. How do i tell if its working? can a mojobag be dead/weak even though it wasn't touched or seen by anyone? how can i strengthen it? is smoking and oiling it and mediating over it enough? i have seen effects at the beginning of the fixing of the mojobag, but after that the effects became weaker.

4) Also, does a mojobag tend to only start working after the 21 days of fixing? or does it start working from day one when its being fixed?

thank you!
redcase1

Re: making the follow me boy mojo

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:13 pm

I would suggest two things:

• A little divination to see if that mojo bag has any life in it or whether it can be revived.
  • If the reading is not completely hopeless, start over from the beginning.

It sounds like the candle with the 21 pins in it gave you some trouble. Try using 21 little altar candles, the 4-inch size -- a separate one each day. I see that the Follow Me Boy Spell Kit has a mojo bag and seven altar candles in it.)

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
For a reasonably priced, honest psychic reading RIGHT NOW, call HOODOO PSYCHICS at
1-888-4-HOODOO

http://forum.luckymojo.com/hoodoopsychics-com-instant-readings-from-members-of-airr-t16224.html
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:18 pm

Hello redcase1,

If you were not able to follow the instructions verbatum, some teaching say that this is not good.

However, it is much worse to put worry, doubt, and fear energies into your work. This can cause mixed, or no results.

An important step of Magick is to focus on your goal, and keep faith in it. Results are not gaurenteed, but also unpredictable, believe in your goal and have patience for it to come to you.

Perhaps getting a reading with a Practitioner will bring to light some thing that remain hidden from you.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
Hoodoo Psychics Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice
Apollo Dark
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:21 pm

MissMichaele wrote:I see that the Follow Me Boy Spell Kit has a mojo bag and seven altar candles in it.)

And here it is:

SPL-KIT-FOLL
Follow Me Boy Spell Kit
$42.10

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
AIRR Member
Hoodoo Psychics Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice
Apollo Dark
Forum Moderator

Re: follow me boy mojo

Unread postby yellowstars » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:26 pm

Can I add extra love herbs that I have handy to the mojo? Or would that mess up what it has going with it's current herbs? I was thinking of adding some cardamom seed and commanding root pieces...

Thanks!
yellowstars

What to do with remains for FMB Mojo

Unread postby yellowstars » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:20 pm

The instructions for the Follow Me Boy Mojo say to drop candle remains at crossroads or into running water. This seems counter-effective. If you're drawing someone, wouldn't you want to bury the remains in your yard? If someone would please clarify this for me I would appreciate it. Thank you.
yellowstars

Re: What to do with remains for FMB Mojo

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:31 pm

I would bury the remains at my front door to '''draw the target to me."
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: What to do with remains for FMB Mojo

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:49 pm

Taking remains to a Crossroads isn't counter-effective. As far as I have been taught, you can ask help of the crossroads spirits to continue working on, in this case, drawing and attracting that person to you. Leaving a payment while doing so of course!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Elle » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:56 am

It's normal the smell of the mojo change over time? When I received it, it was a strong and characteristic smell. Now is weaker, and quite bad. My divination says the mojo is alive and well, but no longer has the perfume that had a few weeks ago.
Elle

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:33 pm

Rainha: What have you been feeding it with? I could see the scent getting weaker, yes, but I have not come across a mojo that smelled bad on it's own. Has it been getting very sweaty perhaps?
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby June » Sat May 11, 2013 5:55 pm

Hi, I am putting together this mojo hand as well and have placed the violet leaf in my shoe. The first leaf, however, after 5 days of normal walking and wear, is nowhere to be found. I'm wearing slip on flats and with all the on and off of the shoes over the days I'm sure it just crumbled away and is gone who knows where.

Is there any concern here or is this expected? thanks
June

Unread postby snowbud » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:50 am

I ordered a triple strength attraction Lucky Mojo bag; cannot wait to get it!!!

Now, what can anyone tell me about what exactly to expect from this?? :D I'm very excited and optimistic.
snowbud

Unread postby j82 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:27 pm

I can tell you my friends personal experience with one.. I purchased it for her for a bday dressed it and gave it as a gift...she wore it most of the time, except when going out to bars or the gym etc.. When not in use she kept it in a shoe box filled with things she wanted to attract, in their was a house, a man, a new job and a boat. She had all 3 in 4 months. Keep in mind she wanted a house and was activily looking, the rest seemed to be by chance and right timing. your experience will change based on your attraction desire, prayer etc. But I hope its as great if not better then my friends :)
j82

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo