Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Follow Me Boy Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Princess_LoveDiva
Follow Me Boy and Come To Me working on ME?

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:04 am

Hello everyone, I'm a long time lurker first time worker lol. Decided enough is enough and I have annointed a pink pillar candle with follow me boy oil, come to me oil then rolled the candle in love me powder and come to me powder after inscribing it. Its currently burning on top of a photo of him with Love incense burning next to it. I read something on here last nite saying I too should wear the oils so I mixed them in a small bottle and today I dabbed some behind my ears while saying his name, dabbed some on my chest over my heart and dabbed a little bit in my underwear.

Well something strange happened after that. Sorry for TMI but I became reeeeaallly turned on. I got so aroused that I had to *ahem* take matters into my own hands!!! And it was VERY satisfying!

Is that supposed to happen? Does it mean anything other than me needing to get laid?? Lol
.~* Love, Peace and Positivity *~.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Follow Me Boy and Come To Me working on ME?

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Hello lovely-it sounds to me like you might be gifted at working with sexual energy to heat up your magical work :-) Alternatively, it could simply mean that you were really feeling the work (and focused on it) and then one thing led to another. It certainly happens that someone will work on their target but they end up feeling some of the sensations that they are hoping their target will experience--in my opinion the causes for this vary and can indicate that the practitioner is very attuned to the overall situation or that she needs to focus and concentrate on her efforts-it really depends.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Princess_LoveDiva
Re: Follow Me Boy and Come To Me working on ME?

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:40 am

Thanks for replying Miss Bri! I'm trying to focus on putting my energy into my work. Maybe it's just the emotion of the outcome I want. Any tips on how to tune it more into my work for a better outcome?
.~* Love, Peace and Positivity *~.

mickitickitavi
Newly Registered

Re: Follow Me Boy Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by mickitickitavi » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:31 am

My lover was drawn to me after I cast a love spell for someone else that was wrong for me. We were together for many years. I broke up with him six months ago and I knew soon after I didn't want it. He told me when I ended it he wanted to marry me. I've been depressed, and he's sent me text messages, and has called me on the phone for whatever reason. Two days ago, we spent two hours on the phone as if we are still together.

I don't think I need to do too much of a reconciliation spell. I believe he is still under the original spell of love I cast six years ago. I want him to start calling me more (not just every few weeks) and if he wants to see me, just see me! (he offered to "drop my things off, even though it would require him 5 hours of effort, since I have had to move 200 miles away temporarily.)

I want to do the 21 day Follow Me Boy spell, as well as a few smaller ones. I see him as someone who I drew to myself almost accidentally in a love spell and i don't think it's been broken. We dont have terrible fights, we don't have unreconcilable differences, we weren't married. I just want to do Follow Me Boy to solidify our natural getting back together and for it to be quick, and I want him to worship me more than even before.

However, I saw this on another website and I didn't like it. I just want to make the most informed decision on the spells I cast, since I know they work in different ways than you anticipate.

Thanks. Also, I'm new here, although I've been around for years. First time I've had a dilemma that needed to be talked about xx
Last edited by Papa Newt on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link removed.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:37 pm

"...it is black magic and you will surely pay the price..."

I completely lost interest, right about there...
Two-Headed Doctor

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:58 pm

mickitickitavi- Per the Lucky Mojo Forum Rules I removed the link you originally posted.

Reconcilliation has an element to it that helps heal quarrels and fights, and still a product you should consider. Think about it. You broke up with him six months ago and he told you during the break up that he wanted to marry you? I would say some healing that Reconciliation provides would be a good idea. Take care of that first before working Follow Me Boy. Something to think about.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

sailor5

Unread post by sailor5 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:21 pm

Can a drag queen who's a guy dressed as a woman use follow me boy to attract other men?so they could tip more?thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:29 pm

Yes, Follow Me Boy is often used that way. Also consider adding Cleo May oil for the tips.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

sailor5

Unread post by sailor5 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:05 pm

thank you.

remi
Re: Lucky Mojo Follow Me Boy Testimonials

Unread post by remi » Mon May 27, 2013 7:00 pm

Whooo~
I have been wanting to update this thread with my experience with the oil.

I got the package yesterday after I got back to town and my friends invited me out. I wore the oil and layered it with Kiss Me Now! Needless to say~ I met someone yesterday and.. followed me? He did. Kissed me? He did. :p

It was interesting because it was pretty late into the night too. The petitions I used were pretty general and when I was walking home, I had forgotten about the oils because I was mildly buzzed. There was a guy who was talking to me all night and following my group - I had not thought much of it because he was so mild and well I was having a lot of fun so I didn't realize that he was hitting on me until my friends pointed it out later xD But needless to say, at the end of the night, he gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek (I think he was going for the mouth but I was turning around because one of my friends was calling my name) and commented that I smelled really nice.

So yayyy!! (Anyway, I guess this is a double testimonial on both of these products, but needless to say, I love it!)
thank you St. Martha, St. Elena, St. Anthony, St. Rafael, St. Gabriel, St. Michael, and Meradonna!

remi

Unread post by remi » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:35 am

I've kind of written a testimonial about this already in another thread but I had something to add that I thought was pretty cool. I was walking home just now and the thought popped into my head and it made me laugh out loud. So I used it yesterday along with the Bewitching oil (that's another thing) but for the FMB oil, I made a petition for my target to follow me home. It was kind of a silent petition because it was made alongside of my wanting to spend time with him for that day.

Interestingly enough, when we finished class, we went our separate ways because he had to go to work. I had forgotten about my petition by then (until now, of course) and later that night we were texting and he came over. We had already made arrangements to hang out later on during the week but he said that he really wanted to see me for some reason. Nothing dirty happened, of course :p, but we had a great time together. The reason why I wanted to spend time with him was because I wanted to feed him some of my mensies -- I had baked them into cookies -- but I thought it wouldn't work out.

In any case, that's my story for the FMB. :) Enjoy the oil, ladies and gents~
thank you St. Martha, St. Elena, St. Anthony, St. Rafael, St. Gabriel, St. Michael, and Meradonna!

melpo57
Follow Me Boy Oil

Unread post by melpo57 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:01 am

hi everyone!

im new to this site, ive been on here a lot lately and decided to sign up. everything is great so far.

so heres my story: i went to a psychic here in Canada last week and she was 100% spot on with everything she said to me.

My husband is unfaithful and she gave me a bottle of follow me boy and told me to bathe with it for 3 days.

The next day things were a little different. he was calling me more to "check on me' and to tell me he loves me and so on and so forth. that was it. after that day, he went back to being his normal no affection self. i bathed in it for the three days and no changes.

I then took some of the forum's and web site's advice: I dabbed myself with some, a drop in his shoes, his cell phone, the fridge handle, in his car, on the bed, toothbrush handle. anything i know he is going to touch! but nothing.

can i have a little help please. im starting to lose hope. im the only person (i think) that FMB hasnt worked for :cry:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Follow Me Boy Oil

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:17 am

melpo57,

I have no idea who your Canadian psychic is, but down here in the USA, using Follow Me Boy Oil alone would never be considered the go-to spell-casting technique for stopping a husband from cheating, getting a husband to become more affectionate, and/or mending a marriage. It is a seduction oil with elements of control.

I mean, it's a great oil, and extremely popular, with many testimonials attesting to its effectiveness, but you may be trying to use this oil as a substitute for marriage spells and spells that are used to tie a man's nature. I recommend some serious down-home hoodoo rootwork!

Here are some threads that may be of help to you:

Spells to Keep Mate Faithful and to Tie His or Her Nature
spells-to-keep-mate-faithful-and-to-tie ... -t312.html

Spells for More Communication Between Lovers Spouses Mates
spells-for-more-communication-between-l ... t4483.html

Spells to Prevent a Threatened Divorce, Revive a Dying Love
spells-to-prevent-a-threatened-divorce, ... 24204.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

infinite_joy

Unread post by infinite_joy » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:53 am

I've used Follow Me Boy with great success, I first purchased a Follow Me Boy Vigil candle from Dr. E's website, movement was almost immediate. I then did a red candle and cubeb spell i found posted by Conjure Man Ali, lets just say both spells pack quite a punch. I married my target not long ago......

LM, Dr. E and Conjure Man Ali, AWESOME and thanks

Dallas87
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dallas87 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:35 pm

Hello I got my order I'm about to dress some candles I will let u all know how it goes!

Dallas87
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dallas87 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:52 pm

So I have been dressing candles, wearing the oil, and even mixing the oil with other oils but nothing is happening. Am I suppose to get oil on my target, or put oil in places I know he is going to touch? I need a lil help here! Thanks in advance. Fmb, love me, Swm, and sometimes dominate my man are the oils I use.

Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:58 pm

Dallas87

Ideally yes, if you can sneakily apply Follow Me Boy oil to your man, you should do so. I've used this oil lightly on my fingertips to run through a man's hair, I've also applied a very thin layer of oil to car door handles. It's possible to use the diluted oil as a massage lubricant. Read over this page, it should help you get a sense of ways to use condition oils: http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

In Service
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

Willow

Boy does this stuff work!!!

Unread post by Willow » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:39 pm

My guy had been a little less communicative lately. So, I decided to try the oil. After a couple of text messages back and forth, I took a drop of FMB oil and a drop of Influence oil and applied it to my cell cover. Almost immediately, the conversation changed!!! He became more sexual, started writing about fantasies, referenced plans for our next date and continued to text me for a total of over 5 hours!!! I had to tell him that I was getting too sleepy and let him go. We ended our text with 143 which means "I love you".

Thank you LM, you really have authentic products and I really appreciate the knowledge I've obtained through the forums.

I would also like to extend a special thanks to Miss Elvyra!!! I had a reading with her last month. She gave me great conjure advice, and real-world advice too. She saw things that I knew were true, but only she could have known by using her gifts. She has a true gift and I am confident that her reading will come to full fruition in time. :) I have patience and faith.

NIXONA
Newly Registered

Unread post by NIXONA » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:33 am

Hello everyone!

I am new to this whole world and I am very intrigued by lucky mojo and all the information you guys have to offer. I have just recently purchased Follow Me Boy and Money Drawing oil from you guys the smell is amazing by the way but I will admit, I am nervous when it comes to creating mojo bags or honey jars. My target is interested in me sexually but I would love to have something more than just that.

We had sex recently and I was wearing FMB. It was great but it always is so Im not sure if I had much of an influence. I did notice that he was very talkative once I got home which isnt normal he would ignore me alot which used to annoy me. So there I do see a bit of a change but its just temporary it'll last for about a day.

There is an organic body soap that he loves which I had bought for him a couple months ago. He asked me to buy him another one and I was thinking to dump half of FMB in the soap would this have any affect at all? Im trying all angles before going the honey jar route.

Please let me know thank you so much :)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:32 am

Hi Nixona,

spiking his body wash with the oil is a very good way to work. Use only a little though, you don't need half the bottle to get the job done ;)

OIL-HOO-FOLB
Follow Me Boy Oil
$7.00

Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Destiny
HRCC Student

Unread post by Destiny » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:08 am

Hi everyone,
I thought that when you use follow me products that you, would put follow me, come to me, and other oils & sachet powders on the image candle of the person that wants to be followed, not on the their targets candle. Can someone explain this to me? Why would I put the oils & sachet powders on my targets image candle if he suppose to be running behind me?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:55 pm

Good Evening, Destiny,
Good question!
Now, let's see if I can explain this clearly (if I sound confusing, PLEASE let me know and I'll try to rephrase).
It has to do with your petition and imagery.
So, let's say you're wearing the oil as your perfume. Yes, men will follow you as this is the intent of the oil/bath crystals/sachets, etc.
But, when you're placing it on a candle that represents him, it is the intent of the product to pull his energy out to follow someone. Your petition then clearly states to follow you. So, it (more or less) has a drawing power to follow and then you lead him WHERE to follow.
If this doesn't make sense (although it does to me), let me know and I'll try to present it in a different manner. Sometimes, it's hard for me to verbalize the spiritual imagery.
Also, did you read this page?? www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
Let me know
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

NIXONA
Newly Registered

Unread post by NIXONA » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:58 pm

Thank you aura. The deed is done lol :)

Destiny
HRCC Student

Unread post by Destiny » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:08 am

Thank you Miss Aida
I understand now, when drawing a targets energy towards another I should dress the targets candle with all the appropriate oils & powders, but since all the oils and powders are put on the targets candle what would I put on the candle that represents the other person? Do I write the targets name on the candle along with the petition? or Put their name on the candle & write the petition on a piece of brown paper and place it under the targets candle? or Does the petition go under the candle that represents the other person? and may I ask you why am I doing it this way? I just want to understand completely what I'm doing & why I doing it this way. This way I can learn to master my spells & use other techniques as I get better.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:06 pm

Good Evening, Destiny,
If you're going to use 2 candles, then do it differently. I was under the impression that you were only using one candle.
You're obviously into candle imagery big time (excellent).
So, in your case, I would do something a little different.
If you are using a candle that represents you, then put the oils on the candle that you want to happen to you. EXAMPLE: ATTRACTION
And then put other oils on the candle that represent him (for EXAMPLE: Influence).
So, if you have the come to me candle and he has the influence candle, I would move his candle closer to your candle so that the imagery matches the intention of the oils on your candles and your petition papers.
I would write 2 petition papers and put one under each candle.
So, here's another example:
John Doe's petition paper would say something like: "Love Destiny" (of course, you would write out his name seven to nine times...I prefer 7 for love. And then cross it with: "Love Destiny" the same amount of times)
Your petition paper would say something like: "Come To Destiny. Or come to me (remember, no break in the words)".
www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
Just remember that most root workers use their own creativity with root work.
If I were working with only one candle, I would put the love oils on that candle while making my commands. More or less, suggesting that he will follow your commands based on the intention of the oils.
Go to the search engine on the upper right hand side. There's a white box in the dark green area. Write: Moving candle spells love and see what others have suggested. maybe something will appeal to you.
Hope this helps (and didn't sound confusing)
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Destiny
HRCC Student

Unread post by Destiny » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:25 am

Thanks Miss Aida
I really appreciate your expertise. I forgot I could write out the petition paper & put it under the candles I was carving the targets name on one candle & my name & a command on the other, but the petition paper would be a whole lot easier. But when I use the petition paper do I still need to carve the names on the candles &
I know this is going to sound silly but the only way to learn is to ask. If the target is suppose to follow me, run
behind me, etc... should the candle that represents me have it's back turned on the target, since the target is suppose to be chasing me. Sometimes the way I word things are confusing, so I hope you understand what I'm trying to ask.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:00 am

Hello, Destiny,
I always carve my request on free standing candles in addition to the petition papers.
I would have the candles facing each other. I do see your point but I wouldn't go to tat extreme. It might cause you to actually turn your back on him (due to creating spiritual obstacles).
Hope this helps.
Good luck with your spell!!
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Cookie

Unread post by Cookie » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:18 pm

Hey guys,
I'm going out tomorrow night with some of my girlfriends and I'm hoping to attract a certain gentleman's attention. I can't get in touch with him physically before tomorrow night but I was wondering if anyone had any quick little spells before a night out. Thanks!
Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:29 pm

Hello, Cookie,
I am so sorry but just saw your question.
I'm a little late....
Even though with such short notice that you had given us, the best thing you could have done is to bathe in the bath crystals while praying and then applying oils to yourself (as a perfume) while also praying and stating your intentions. ALWAYS works for me.
Take Care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Cookie

Unread post by Cookie » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:05 am

Sorry for the short notice, it was a spur of the moment thing. I ended up saying a psalm and a pray as I was putting on my oil. It got me quite a few messages and dates but none from the gentleman I was really interested in. I will definitely take your suggestion for next time. Thank you!
Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

prayerandwill

Unread post by prayerandwill » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:33 pm

I just wanted to post a success story, because when I was looking at the oils I REALLY wanted some solid evidence of SOMETHING happening.

My boyfriend has this issue with saying "I love you". And I tried everything, I really did. Finally, for the last few weeks, I've been working some basic love stuff-- I was using candles, mostly, with personal effects and carvings and oils and the whole deal. THE PROBLEM: I wasn't focusing on a specific issue. I shoved all of it in there at once-- love, intimacy, commitment, fidelity, affection, verbalization, domination. So I got some very spread-out, low-level results... more hugs and kisses, less wandering eyes, more bowing to my decisions-- but nothing definite.

Finally, I started a honey jar-- primed with some red candles, lodestones, the whole deal. And tonight I started the first of a seven-day candle spell on top of the honey jar. First up-- a 4" purple candle with both of our names and birthdays and a simple command written twice: "Say you love me. Tell me you love me." I dressed it with 'Follow Me Boy', prayed, and commanded it/him by name to tell me he loved me.

Right as the candle was reaching the halfway point, I got a text message. It ended with "I LOVE YOU".

For the first time in over a month. Unsolicited. THIS WORKS. If you put soul into it and keep it simple, IT WORKS.
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:47 pm

Greenregret,
C O N G R A T S !!
Hurrah!!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Destiny
HRCC Student

Unread post by Destiny » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:20 am

hi Ms. Aida,

I just want to make sure I get this right, on the male candle (which is the target) I write his name on the candle, and add his personal belongings in the bottom of the candle, then write his name 7x on the petition paper & write a command over his name telling him what it is I want him to do, and put influence oil commanding, do as I say oils on his candle (are there any other oils I can add for a stronger effect). On the candle that's suppose to represent: me I add follow me boy, come to me, look me over, & bewitching oils. I also write my name on the female candle, and write my name 7x on my petition paper along with a command. Is there a certain number of oils or other products I'm suppose to use on each candle. For example: 3 different oils, 3 herbs, & a powder, or there is no limit.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:38 pm

Good Evening, Destiny,
That sounds VERY good! Congrats!!
Only thing: anoint the petition papers also.
There is no rule (that I know of) of how many different oils you can use. Just make sure that none of them oppose each other when using on the same candle.
Go for it!
Congrats!!!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

MJP

Unread post by MJP » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:00 am

I'm new to LM forum and spell work in general, but have been doing a lot of reading here (very helpful!). I am involved with a man who won't commit. I started by using a honey jar (still going) but now I feel it wasn't the most appropriate choice as he is already sweet to me. I will be staring a red skull candle spell soon, but wanted to know which LM oil would be most appropriate for my situation. I am torn between Follow Me Boy and Love Me. Would anyone have any suggestions? Or do I use both oils?
On a side question with the skull candle. I will be attempting to carve it out at the bottom to put target's personal concerns in it (as mentioned on another thread here) Do I dab the oil/oils on those personal concerns before I stuff them in? Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:33 pm

Hello, Mjp,
Welcome to the forum and the Lucky Mojo family!
Please take the time to introduce yourself on the introduction thread so that we can formally welcome you!
Yes, you can use both oils.
Yes, you can anoint the herbs.
Here's a page about influencing with skull candles: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Hope this helps!'
Have a wonderful weekend!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mama Rue
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mama Rue » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:59 pm

Hi MJP,

The link Miss Aida posted will definitely help you out with your skull work. As for which of the two oils, if I had to go with one, it would be Love Me.

I would like to also recommend getting the incenses that go along with the oils you choose, and smoking the concerns with that incense smoke before loading your candle with them. However you decide to work it, keep a careful eye on your candle when it burns down to the herbs and concerns, as they tend to catch fire. Keep a small extinguisher or bucket of damp sand handy to be on the safe side. Good luck!
Where there's a will, there's a root.
HRCC #1953S

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:29 pm

HI MJP,

Here's the link for love me.

Loveme

Good luck! :)
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

MJP

Unread post by MJP » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:05 pm

Thank you everyone! I will use both oils ;) Would someone be kind enough to recommend some "loving/gentle" influence herbs? Something that would have the effect similar to the LM Influence oil... I don't know if it makes sense, but for some reason my intuition is telling me to use an influence herb not oil with my skull spell... Something I can wrap inside my petition paper.
Thank you all so much, this forum is fantastic!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:58 am

Hi MJP,

Read through the following threads (they're not particularly long) to give you a few different points of view and opinions on herbs that can suit your purpose:

Licorice: licorice-root-questions-and-answers-t21 ... 5eb35e68c1
Master of the Woods: master-of-the-woods-questions-and-answe ... 5eb35e68c1
Calamus: calamus-root-questions-and-answers-t234 ... 5eb35e68c1
Master root: master-root-questions-and-answers-t3432 ... 5eb35e68c1
Catnip: catnip-questions-and-answers-t22145.htm ... 5eb35e68c1 (not really an influence herb, but it will smooth out and ''love-ify'' their action so they pass more unnoticed. Poppy petal can also be added to add a bit of sweet and loving confusion.)

Blessings and Success.
Aura Laforest

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:40 pm

I am thinking about having a follow me boy vigil set for me, is this likely to take effect if I am not in contact with the target at the moment and I am currently working on reconcilliation?

angelael

Unread post by angelael » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:32 pm

Conjureangel, I think the experts are going to say that you really need to have contact. Read the long post by Conjureman Ali concerning "Contact Me, Call Me, Reconnect Spell ...", contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-qu ... d09ac22293

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:16 pm

Hey angelael

Thanks for your reply, I thought as much if that is the case I may stick to reconcilliation as I have a lot of work to do to get my angry target back on side.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:26 am

Hi Conjureangel,

if your target is angry, it definitely ain't time to be doing no Follow Me Boy work. Focus on the reconciliation and add some Healing and Tranquility to soothe their spirits and bring them round. A sweet jar can also help.
Aura Laforest

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:24 pm

Hey aura

Thanks for replying to me, I have healing and tranquility powder and last night I burn da blue candle with the powders on, on top of my honey jar. The residual wax formed the shape of a heart so I was happy about this :)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:10 am

Good job Conjureangel: keep it up :)
Aura Laforest

MissyA

Unread post by MissyA » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:16 pm

This oil works wonders. I only got it last wk Fri and ive seen a lot of results already. I cant say enough. Love it!! :D

sailor5

Unread post by sailor5 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:25 pm

Hello to all! So here's what I do with follow me boy oil. So when I text this guy,I read psalm 23 and then my intention(while adding follow me boy with love me oil) and dap the corner's of my cell phone.While I'm doing this I say (*his name,will love me and follow and chase me like a dog) I feel like something's wrong here. Any advice to what I SHOULD SAY? Thank you so much for your time. I really appriciate it.
By The Way,I have attraction powder,so I don't know how I add this to it?Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:01 pm

Hello, Sailor5,
Well....I wouldn't say: "Chase me like a dog". Have you ever been chased by a dog? I am in a dog sport and, I am here to tell you: It's not fun!!
PLEASE be careful when you state your intentions.
I would do this part that you had said: (*his name, will love me and follow ...")
Maybe something like, "You will be so enamored with me that you will follow me wherever I go".
Just a thought...
You could rub the attraction powder on your hands and then hold the phone.
I would also wear those oils on my person while talking to him on the phone.
Good luck!
Please keep us posted
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kaboodle

Unread post by kaboodle » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:01 am

Can Follow Me Boy oil or any other oil be used in cooking/food served to target? Is it just as helpful?

Hedge-Witch
HRCC Student

Unread post by Hedge-Witch » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:59 am

Hi Kabooble

I wouldn't suggest putting oils in your cooking. Essential oils are not safe to consume.

Instead, use your own menstrual blood in a tomato sauce, say you were cooking up some pasta. This will help your boy following you.
HRCC G#1548

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:52 pm

Hello, kaboodle ,
Hedge Witch is right!
ABSOLUTELY DON"T PUT OILS IN THE FOOD!!! NO! NO! NO!
There are also some herbs you can put in their food. Find them here (and make sure that they are not toxic to eat) www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html
PLEASE read about the herbs that you decide to purchase.
HRCC Graduate #1631

kaboodle

Unread post by kaboodle » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:06 am

Can you use pink candles for Follow Me Boy oil? To dress it I mean. And is there a specific chant you have to say? Does the candle have to burn till it's over or do you burn it for a few consecutive days? :oops:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:46 pm

Hello, caboodle,
Yes, a pink candle or a red candle s good.
State your intention ad/or a prayer that feels right to you.
OR: you can pray a Psalm that is appropriate for your intentions: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms
I like to let the candles burn all the way out. But if you're performing a7 days spell, then you would snuff it out everyday for the first 6 days. It's up to you
Wishing you the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kaboodle

Unread post by kaboodle » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:09 am

Great thanks! Can I also put St Expedite Oil on the candle along with fmb oil to speed things up?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:47 am

Hello kaboodle,

People combine oils all the time based on what they are trying to accomplish. You could use St Expedite oil if you want and say a prayer to that saint. I personally would try and check in with the Saint somehow to see if he would want to work on your situation. I think it is more traditional to anoint a red candle with his oil and dedicate that candle to him and ask for what ever it is you are working on. Another oil you might try using along with your Follow Me Boy oil is Lucky Mojo's Fast Luck oil.

Peace~

Nathen

Addi123

Spells using Follow Me Boy on clothing

Unread post by Addi123 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:36 pm

I am not sure if this has been discussed yet, but I would like to know how to trick clothing with "Follow me Boy" oil.
I have some of the oil in my occult supplies and have been thinking of using it with something.
I have a male friend who I have developed a strong bond with and feel like I am in love.
This boy often leaves his jacket at my house an I think it might be a good idea to trick this using Follow Me Boy oil, to keep him following me.
I have little experience with this type of work. How do I do it? Are there any rituals I need to perform?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells using Follow Me Boy on clothing

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:19 pm

Hello, Addi123 ,
Here are a few links to give you detailed information:
www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html <---this one will tell you how to enhance your supplies
www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
www.luckymojo.com/powders.html
After reading these pages, let us know if you have any questions
Best of luck and have fun!
HRCC Graduate #1631

QueenofHeartsK

Unread post by QueenofHeartsK » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:54 am

so this guy ive known for a while and have been dating came over for dinner. before he came over i used some follow me boy, love me, stay with me & attraction oil just to see what kind of effect it would have since ive never used the follow me boy on myself...as soon as he walked in the door he pounced on me like a cat to a laser light :D completely glued to me. he followed me thru the house, sat in the kitchen while I cooked dinner. I went to the bathroom and 20 secs later i hear a knock on the door he's like "hey, what are you doing" uhhh trying to pee :lol: he was more affectionate & sweet than usual. It was fun to test out...i also had a great time. Thanks LM, im glad i can use your products and trust them to get the job done
To learn is to live.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:10 pm

Hello, QueenofHeartsK,
WOW ! WOW ! WOW!!!
Thank you so very much for sharing this "potion" with us.
Moderators side note: Anybody who's interested can find these oils here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html.
As a matter of fact, I am going to try this mixture on a candle just to see what happens
Thanks!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”