• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:22 am

Follow Me Boy Oil Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.

Re: Follow Me Boy Oil Questions and Answers

Unread postby TheBestest » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:06 pm

beautifulheart82

I am late responding to this, but hopefully this response will get to you or atleast someone in a similar situation. Let me tell you hunny... I have been THERE! I went through the same exact emotions and worked a honey jar for three months straight! I did a follow me boy vigil literally ONCE, but after the three months we got into an arguement and I gave up. He and I are just now talking after going about 2-3 months of my just saying to myself "I can't do this anymore." When you want something, you fight for it and I simply gave up too due to my lack of PATIENCE. Now to be honest with you, your situation sounds like it calls for not only a reading but much more than just a honey jar. The honey jar helps but mainly to sweeten the target to you. What you should have done, was go to WAR. I mean follow me boy, come to me, poppet, blockbuster, love me, Break up work... the whole nine. Again, I am late and do hope this finds you but I had to learn this hard lesson as well...
TheBestest

Unread postby j82 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:02 pm

beautifulheart82,

Have you had a reading to see if it is meant to be or if God will let it be? To me love work incorporates Gods will soo much more because it really changes peoples lives, your course, events, even children you may have etc. SO that being said I find that it is harder because you may be stuck on one way when God is saying another. thats why a reading is soo important in love work. To see if it is worth it.. Then if it is, will it last, because a spell may bring him back but he can be gone again in a month. IF he is telling you to date others and he will also then he is not committing to you. Chasing, asking him ,being available will not change that. Time will and you not being so available. But why live like that? Look at cats cut and clear spell it has you write out the qualities you liked, the ones you hated and helps draw them in to you in a new lover. Try a new honey jar to sweeten a new unknown lover and list the qualities you want.
j82

Unread postby greentea » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:17 pm

Thanks AlyssaH.

Yes, I'm going to start a new honey jar tonight cux it's full moon. A vinegar jar to break them up (the 3rd jar I've made on them!). I'll look into come to me stuff now. I haven't thought of that .. just have been using follow me boy and love me oils
thanks again!
greentea

Unread postby osfmm » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:23 pm

Oh my gosh. Hopefully I can get an answer before tonight. So I've been working my honey jar, picture box, and having lights set for me and my ex. Things are improving albeit VERY slowly. For the past two mornings while my honey jar is burning my ex has texted me after not talking to me at all or answering my texts. We are currently trying to settle a dispute out of court so he comes by roughly every week. The first time he came he was visibly upset. We talked a bit and he ended up leaving. The next time things were a lot better. He was a lot more relaxed and didn't seem to want to go. That is until I asked him to stay. He just kept saying not tonight. Probably because he would've had to do a lot of driving and he was already sick and tired. Everytime he comes over I dress myself with FMB. This last time I mixed in Come To Me which could be why he decided to come over as quickly as he did when he seemed hesitant at first. I need to get him to stay the night. We've both said spending one night together would solve everything and this is why he's kinda hesitant to because he's "not done being mad". More time has passed though and I'm hoping hea ready now. What in addition to the follow me can I use to get him to stay? I was thinking Stay With Me for obvious reasons but would this work in the way I'm wanting. I have a lot more oils so if you could suggest something that might work better for the situation I'd love to hear it. Thanks so much!!
osfmm

Unread postby j82 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:05 pm

osfmm,

Off the bat reconcilation mixed with come to me with a petition on the candles that he come to you and reconcile. You want him to forgive and come at the same time. Return to me oil to make him come home has a more of a reconcilation feel to it then come to me which is also an option. I would also like to see you feed him some food that has been tricked, make cookies with honey from your jar, make some coffee with some of your cycle blood, use some love herbs in a dish. Also dont contact and text him all the time, it leaves little to be desired, be present but not needy or pushy.
j82

Unread postby TheBestest » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:08 pm

osfmm

This is just my suggestion and I could be wrong, so I know a modifier will probably come and correct me. I would continue the honey jar but warm it up. Meaning place it in warm water, morning and night in addition to lighting candles on it. You know they work slowly since honey moves slowly, but now warm honey moves FAST.I have gotten really great results doing that. Next I would definitely use the Stay with me work and lastly... Try TRANQUILITY. I myself am about to use this. Whatever little anger and upset he still may be harboring, this should clear it up. Lastly and I'm not 100% sure if its necessary in your case but if things continue to get really iffy, I'd work with Chuparossa or Adam and Eve products. If all else fails, get a reading, and TRY to remain patient. GOOD LUCK!
TheBestest

Unread postby osfmm » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:45 pm

J82, sorry for the misunderstanding. I was giving background info that ran into the current. I've already done return to me and reconciliation. That's what made him reopen contact and I don't contact him at all as I have no way to. All the contact is from him contacting me.

TheBestest, that's a really good ideas about the honey. Mines actually a syrup jar which is a little quicker than honey but I'll definitely try the water thing. I've gotten a reading and doing the work suggested to me. I was just looking for something to lay a trick for tonight.

Thank you both tho.
osfmm

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:16 pm

If you're looking for immediacy to hooking up with him, try Kiss Me Now.

Having said that, the only one who can comfortably advise you on what to do within the context of your current work is the rootworker who counseled you in the first place. You don't want to go off on your own and do something that could potentially disrupt the prescribed work you're already doing. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby j82 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:35 pm

osfmm,

I like kiss me now for passion but It also has a feel of a quick hit. I would rather go with fiery love because it increases the passion between the love, to make sure it has that element ( can also do this with kiss me now) add it with a love oil, not a passion but love oil adam and eve, etc. then pray for love and romance, sex and passion to be present between you.
j82

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:24 am

Hello, osfmm ,

Kiss Me Now is mostly about the sex.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby starlight1 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:02 pm

To get my ex back and be with his family again will follow me boy and love me sachet powders work on a candle and his picture? If compelling work how do corporate that into it as well..he's also talking to girls on social sites (seen on his phone when I was at his house) but he says he doesn't go with anyone though..we talk everyday of course but he's being more and more distant romantically away from me..
starlight1

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:55 pm

starlight1

Follow Me Boy and Love Me sound like a good combination, but you also need to address the reason why he's your ex.

• Did he dump you or did you dump him?
  • What was the issue? Infidelity, cruelty, money issues, family disapproval?
  • Did somebody put roots on him to make him leave you?

The underlying issues must be solved or you will be breaking up repeatedly or have an unhappy relationship or both. You may need to put King Solomon Wisdom and Money Stay With Me on his wallet; you may need to spike his grooming products with Jinx Killer; you may need to tie his nature. Keen observation and a reading will help you open this up.

Then, once the way is clear (Block Buster, anyone?), Follow Me Boy and Love Me are likely to work.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:01 am.
Reason: Double posting

Unread postby freakingredhead » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:03 pm

Hey all. I have a question, I recently ordered a Block Buster candle from MISC and, as Miss Aida said in the message above, I am planning to substitute the bad for the good - as soon as the obstacles are removed, I'm going to start some heavy love work. My goal is to make my target obsessed about me to the point where he can't go a day without talking to me/seeing me. Is the folow me boy adequate to create this kind of obsession? I have been going out with this man for four years, but we have never been in a relationship. I want to take things to the next level now.
freakingredhead

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:58 pm

Hello, freakingredhead ,

You know what I wold do?

I would do things sequentially:

Look Me over www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
THEN
Come to me www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
THEN
Bewitching www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html
THEN
Follow Me Boy www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

But, that's just me. I like working one step at a time. That way, if there's resistance anywhere along the way, you an attack that problem first

Wishing you the best!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby freakingredhead » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:40 pm

That's a great idea, Miss Aida. Thank you so much! However, I'm not sure that the look me over candle would work, as we go months without seeing each other. Would burning the come to me candle first help with this?
freakingredhead

Unread postby natstein » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:38 pm

Hello Freakingredhead,

I would suggest going in the order mentioned by Miss Aida. Even if it is months before you are physically around each other you still want him looking you over. Particularly in this day and age of social media. Make your facebook picture one with the candle burning in the background. You can turn the candle so the label is not obvious. Then he will see this when he goes to look at your facebook. And then when you are in the same space he can really look you over!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby freakingredhead » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:13 am

Hello, Natstein. I hope this message finds you well. :)
Yeah, thinking about it again, this order does seem like the smartest thing to do. Even if we don't see each other frequently, I reckon that the Come to me vigil candles would take care of this aspect. It does sound wise to do the Look me over first, so when the Come to me is working I'll already be locked and loaded with Look me over.
Thank you,Miss Aida and Natstein! :)
freakingredhead

Unread postby Innocence » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:19 pm

This is too funny! I started wearing Follow me boy last night and this morning my ex started exhibiting atypical behavior. He is dominant by nature, but today he was totally sending out a please ravish this pretty boy signals which of course I politely ignored. I hope this meant he was more susceptible to commanding spells than I formerly believed. Also I reapplied the oil this morning and layered on Love me in the afternoon, and I kept getting hit on by strangers left and right when I went out!
Innocence

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:46 pm

Hello, Innocence,

LOVE IT!

Thanks for sharing this with us

Take care

OIL-HOO-FOLB
Follow Me Boy Oil
$7.00

PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby 30Bear » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:08 am

Ok I'm going to ask a question now which is probably really stupid. I've seen people put it on themselves and onto things their target will touch and pray over it but how exactly do you do this? Is there a specific prayer? Do you pray before you put it on, while you're doing it or after?
30Bear

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:46 pm

Hello, 30Bear ,

That is NOT a stupid question!!!!!!!!

I like to pray the Psalms 23 and then, ask my intention prior to applications.

Just that easy!

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby BabyDoll099 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:11 am

Hello again,
I recently meet someone who I was interested in and his feelings are very much mutual! We began dating each other and things have moved along extremely fast. I've been using Look me over, Bewitching and Come to me oils on myself when I'm with him, as well as the candles that I burn on the honey jar that I made. I think it's working wonderfully!! I would like to pull back a little because I don't want to be taken for granted and I DEFINITELY want him to pursue me, chase me and desire me. Would you suggest I start wearing Follow Me Boy on myself, on the honey jar candles I burn instead of the other oils??
What Lucky Mojo oil is most appropriate for some to chase and pursue you?!
Thank You
BabyDoll099

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:02 am

Hello, BabyDoll099 ,

Your combination is great and you ought to stick to it.

You just have to altar your behaviors a tiny little bit and play just a little "hard to get".

Make him chase you! LOL

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby BabyDoll099 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:08 pm

Thank you for always answering my questions on here Miss Aida!
You Rock!! :D
BabyDoll099

Unread postby littlewing » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:26 pm

Wow! Follow Me Boy oil really works! My man has literally been following me around and all over me. I also noticed other men responding. Even my boss seemed intrigued which is a mixed blessing, but interesting.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura
littlewing

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:48 pm

Thanks for sharing, Littlewing!

Note to self: bring out my bottle of "Follow Me Boy" and wear it!!

Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby littlewing » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:45 am

Thanks Miss Aida! All of the oils work really well, but FMB is the most effective for me so far. I put some between my breasts and he literally was digging around in there like he was looking for a lost treasure. Pretty funny and awesome!

Now I want to invest in some more FMB products and have a MISC light set for me. Good stuff.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura
littlewing

Unread postby Aleesha22 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:24 pm

Hi
If you use follow me boy on your wrist do you have to say a prayer or wish of what you want. Also do you mention the specific persons name that you want to follow.
Aleesha22

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:26 pm

Hello, Aleesha22 ,

It is advisable to do so.

I always do.

But, it still works even without prayers or statements!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:30 pm

Aleesha222,

I always say a prayer, ask a request, or make a command when applying any kind of oil. This i the nature of the work. Putting oil on yourself for a magical purpose is not like just wiping down a kitchen counter -- it is you, your body, yourself that longs for love!

OIL-HOO-FOLB
Follow Me Boy Oil
$7.00

You can click the blue button to order right here in the forum.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Nony65 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:14 am

Following on from Alesha's post, I have the Follow Me Boy oil and was going to apply it to my iPhone to get him to listen to me more. I take it this oil can be applied to just about anything? And I was going to say "name of boyfriend, you will start listening to me more and paying more attention whilst applying the oil to the screen and back of the phone. Am I on the right tracks here? Any good psalms to use with this oil after I have made my request? Thank you!
Nony65

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:40 pm

Hi Nony65,

Yes, you could do that in addition to dressing yourself with it.

Here is a list of psalms and what issues they can pertain to, so this may help you:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _of_Psalms

For general love drawing work, I also like to pray the Song of Solomon.

I hope this helps.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby natstein » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:17 pm

Hello Nony65,

In addition to what Miss Athena I would recommend you also get the oil on something he will touch. Just a touch on his phone, on his car door handle , that type of thing. Good luck!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aniviel » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:58 pm

Hi guys,

I have bought 7 oils from LM (look me over, attraction, bewitching, come to me, kiss me now, love me and follow me boy).

There's a guy at my workplace I am very attracted to and we have been flirting for a long time now, but lately he started pulling back. So I got the oils two days ago and started wearing them on myself. All of them at times, only 1-3 at others. We see each other a lot, mostly from afar. And he still flirts with other girls in the building (he's quite a flirt....) but I was the only one he hugged last night (he hasn't done that in a while now!) while I was wearing all of them. And today I gave him a small cake. I touched its bottom foil with my hand which had a lot of oil on it.. since I've been rubbing them all behind my ears. So he's definitely touched the oils.

The problem is, since I'm at work, I have no place I could say my petition out loud. And so I say it in my head or very very quietly, while envisioning my wanted result.

Is this a good way to do this?

i can definitely see some effect already in his behaviour these last two days. Just a smile or lingering a little longer when we pass ways, after a few weeks that he's been pulling back (and I mirrored him..). So I believe the desired outcome will fast approach, still wanted to make sure I'm doing this right.
aniviel

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:03 pm

Hello, lalyil,

Wow! That I FANTASTIC! Congrats!

Speak your petition into the bottle every time you open them.

Then, say it silently to yourself as you have been doing.

GREAT JOB !!!!!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby aniviel » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:48 am

Thank you!
Since I often bump into him unexpectedly during the day, which oil would be best to carry with me ? And if we are both around for hours and hours (12 hours today), how many times should I dress myself? (Since again, often it's unexpected..)
aniviel

Unread postby aniviel » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:36 pm

Okay, another question.

Tonight after some time of becoming friendlier, and two nights after I started using these oils, he acted really strange. I mean, I've never seen him this way before.

I chatted to a mutual friend of ours, a guy, one of the guys that came out with us the other night - just a friendly chat. He was by him and the minute me and that guy started talking he completely turned his back to me and started talking to another guy. Quite forcibly turned his back.

I don't think it was jealousy, cos I've seen him jealous when I talked to men before. It's normally men he doesn't know, but it was awkward. Rude even.

When I left their table he didn't say a word. And two minutes later he left the bar completely without even saying goodbye to the friends he sat with!

He's a strange one generally but that was odd, even for him.

1) Is it possibly confusion?

2) Maybe the oils? -- could they cause this?
aniviel

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:45 pm

lalyil --

We cannot do a psychic reading here. We did not see what actually happened, either so we cannot even give you a social opinion.

1) Maybe you were too friendly to the other guy. Maybe the guy you are interested had food poisoning! Maybe neither. We can't answer the question.

2) No, the oils, plus your prayers and wishes, will not cause the opposite to happen. See this thread:

can-spells-back-fire,-blow-back,-reverse-on-me,-or-harm-me--t40.html

A spell may fail (but that is not the same as backfiring) if the man is already either very heavily protected or under the spell of a powerful other lover who forces him to react negatively against his will -- but does not happen often. And if it were thr cse in this instance, you would still need a reading to confirm it.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby aniviel » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:42 am

Hi Catherine,

I did have a reading by an AIRR reader just 3 days ago. He said he expects a positive outcome. Nothing about being under protection or being under the spell of another. He said the oils I'm using and the candle he's burning for me should make it all go even smoother so I shouldn't worry. But last night he certainly ignored me on purpose. I don't think it backfired. I think it's possible he's just not handling his emotions or attraction to me (with the oils) very well yet. He's very up and down. The reader did catch up on that and said so as well.
aniviel

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:51 pm

Hello, lalyil,

Then please have patience. Spells do not work overnight

I pray that you have the very best outcome

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby aniviel » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:28 am

I got a second reading with a different AIRR reader. A much more thorough one. She suggested I stop using Bewitching and Love Me oils as he's already quite overwhelmed and these would just scare him more. I've stuck mainly with Come to Me, Kiss Me Now! and Follow Me Boy yesterday. I put a few drops in my bath while praying (Psalm 23) and stating my petition, then dabbled a few drops on me (behind the ears, cleavage and on my fingers). I have been saying my petition quietly into the bottles every time I opened them. And I also put a drop of Follow Me Boy on my finger then rubbed it and then touched his door as I walked past it (quite a few people use it. Not just him. But of course I stated his name quietly. I can't unfortunately say my petition out loud). I touched the door knob and the lock.

Yesterday evening he came over to me at the bar. I was by the water jugs. He never drinks water. But suddenly he was "parched" and needed water. He looked at me as he used to before. He also said my name while talking, something he hasn't done since the flirting has paused.. and he seemed to attempt his best to flirt "enjoy the wine.... More than usual.." with a very sly smile on his face.
He still seems to be keeping face as much as he can but considering how little we talk lately and how the flirtation lately was almost nonexistant I consider this a major succeess and have already started repeating it today. I put more Follow Me Boy on his door and all of them on myself.

My rootworker has also made a honey jar for me.

Any more advice on little things I could do with what I have would be great. :)

And thank you LM!
aniviel

Unread postby Innocence » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:36 am

Laylil, Have you tried wearing Kiss Me Now all by itself? It's almost foolproof for me when worn alone, but when I blend it with other oils it doesn't work for me. Also when you pray to the oils did you say his full name including the middle name? Also if he seems stressed out from work or personal problems, you might want to do some Healing and Tranquility on him. A troubled man can hardly be in the mood to start a relationship.
Innocence

Unread postby aniviel » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:24 pm

Hey,

I focus on Follow Me Boy at the moment as my rootworker suggested. It seems to be working very well so far since with him it's the small steps that count. He's an up and down sort of person. So the ups are super important and these last two days with me using the oils were full of them.
aniviel

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:45 pm

Hello, lalyil,

Congrats!

Try this page with more ideas on what to do with oils: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Again, Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby affie » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:03 am

I would like to know if I should use follow me bout for my sotuation. I have had a reading done by an airr member about this guy I'm interested in, I'm really head over heels for him, I have gotten the green light that he is interested in me, and I will have success with him, the reader suggested that I will have success with or with out rootwork, now I just had a pink candle done for me by lucky mojo, and I would like to also get a follow me boy, simply because I want this guy to give me lots of attention. I have not told him I want more than friends with benefits just yet as I'm a little nervous but would anyone reccomw do me doing a follow me boy candle in addition to the pink candle I ordered (I ordered a pink candle and asked that he thinks of me romantically, and also that I am a woman he can have a long and successful relationship with) thanks for responses in advance!
affie

Unread postby CaptainConjure » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:46 am

Hi affie,

A Follow me Boy will help you with that. You may also want to add a bit of Bewitching oil to your candles.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-bewitching.html

Best of Luck,
CaptainConjure
CaptainConjure

Unread postby Mayasol » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:43 pm

I have been burning a candle with Follow Me Boy and Come to Me oils for my current boyfriend with whom I'm having a rough time. Interestingly, while that is going better, I was contacted by a man with whom I was involved before my current boyfriend. I adored this man, and he was my ideal in every way except that he made it amply clear that our relationship was only physical and friendly. I let him go with no hard feelings once that no longer served my needs. Today, for the first time in the year I've known him, he called me and offered me a monogamous relationship. It was light and fun, but he detailed what he wanted from me.

I have also finished a St. Martha novena about my current boyfriend, and I don't know what to make of this new offer.
Mayasol

Unread postby Mayasol » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:46 pm

^I guess my question from the above comment was is it possible that he just received some of the magic I am putting out there? Could it be related to the work I'm doing on my current boyfriend?
Mayasol

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:59 pm

Hello, Mayasol ,

It is a strong possibility and it does happen occasionally to others.

Now you have decisions to make!

LOL

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ssmooz » Mon May 16, 2016 6:19 pm

I have read on multiple topics in this forum that Follow Me Boy oil should be used with Return To Me Work. Are there any other oil or oils that might benefit the work? I'm trying to return an ex & I am a little overwhelmed with so many oils to choose from!
ssmooz

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon May 16, 2016 9:18 pm

Hello, ssmooz ,

That is not a requirement. It's just a suggestion.

Please familiarize yourself with the products and purposes.

Now, you could use reconciliation with return to me

www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

But, I personally prefer Follow me Boy after the person has returned

Take a look at this quick guide to oils and herbs: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Also, take a look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cassiopaeia » Tue May 17, 2016 4:39 pm

Yeah, Follow Me Boy did exactly nothing for me when I was doing reconciliation work - if someone isn't with you, how can they follow you? :) Bewitching, on the other hand, worked excellently well.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude
cassiopaeia

Unread postby Hailey09 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:52 am

Maybe silly question but are you guys saying you'd use follow me boy after he returned in the "physical sense" or return emotionally? Mine comes around physically and so when he comes, I lay my tricks using a mixture of stay with me and follow me boy oil. I've gotten great results in the physical sense but not so much on the emotional level. Should I add Bewitching to the mix? There's no reconciliation to be had...we're broken up but on speaking terms and "physical" terms but I'm looking for that commitment again. Thanks to the oils I've gotten here and maintained but I think I should add a different oil
Hailey09

Unread postby Happyntd » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:33 am

I would add Love Me.
Happyntd

Unread postby Hailey09 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:54 am

I forgot to mention that I have the love me sachet powder. I don't want to get off topic but I have the following
Follow me Boy- oil
Fire of Love - oil
Stay with Me- oil
Love Me- Sarchet powder
Hailey09

Unread postby Happyntd » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:40 am

That's the combination I use but all oils. Maybe there is a block or more needs time is needed. Curious to see expert feedback.
Happyntd

Unread postby Hailey09 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:53 am

Perhaps more time is needed. Last night was the first night I've really been able to lay my tricks. I received my products on 6.6 and have only been using candles with my oils and writing petitions. I will say that by incorporating the oils/powders, I've been getting really fast results so of course that's what I am accustomed to in such a small time frame. I layed so many tricks last night and didn't leave anything to chance lol. I'll give it more time but if there are other suggestions, I am open to them all
Hailey09

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:07 pm

Hello, Hailey09 ,

I'd use return to me and petition that he return to you emotionally also

www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

Happyntd has some excellent advice also.

You may want to mix the return to me with the love me: www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

Please keep us posted on the results

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby xsofiix3 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:39 am

Hi, I have a question. I've known this guy for a while now and we're talking, but we would stop and somehow we always ended up talking again but we never really met... And the day we finally met I swear is like I fell in love with him. The next day he asked me if I could take his hat to work because he left it in my truck, and after that I stopped hearing from him. I would write him and he wouldn't reply till one day he said he was done and he said bye. But the next day when I was getting off work he wrote me saying, "Hey there." I replied and that's the last time I heard from him. I really like him, I know where he works. Is it possible for me to go to his job and sprinkle some Follow Me Boy powder in his truck? Also is there any other powder I could sprinkle in there? Thanks in advance.
xsofiix3

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells