Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Follow Me Boy Oil Questions And Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
luckycharms13

Re: Follow Me Boy for one specific boy

Unread post by luckycharms13 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:10 pm

Haha, good analogy Devi

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:10 pm

Your right Devi.
you are beautiful no matter what they say...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:20 am

Devi is so right -- Everyone seems to want a cookie!

But, seriously speaking, it is a good idea to pray over your oil and state the name of the one you are hoping to attract.

By the way, if the target of your spell (let's call him Name-Boy) is not yet close to you, you can always try a little "wild card" action, like, "May the scent of this perfumed oil cause Name-Boy to follow me like a dog, always seeking me out, and always begging for attention from me ... but if he has already given his heart to another, or if Almighty God decrees some reason he should not be mine, then let this perfumed oil draw to me an Unknown Lover whom i will desire as deeply as i now desire Name-Boy and let him follow me and come under my command, and let us be happy together as i lead and he follows, Amen."
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: How to Use Follow Me Boy?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:48 am

I agree with Devi, EmmieB...put a little heat on him...follow her advice with a candle spell...also the reading will definitely give you some insight.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

nubiandiva

Lucky Mojo Follow Me Boy Testimonials

Unread post by nubiandiva » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:36 pm

This is really a two part testimonial, here it goes...

Last night I dabbed on Follow Me Boy, Kiss Me Now, and Love Me oils. The purpose was because I planned to meet up with the man who I am interested in later in the evening. I'd been dating him long distance for a year (see my older posts) but moved back to my hometown, where he also lives, a month ago. Since I've been here the relationship has been going really sloooow, i.e. in an entire month we'd only spent time together once.

We'd been texting each other all day long and the probability of us getting together looked really good, however, some hours passed and I didn't hear anything from him and it was looking like the evening would be a bust. I dressed a candle with Come To Me oil still hoping that things would work out.

In the meantime, my sister comes over and convinces me to go to a bar around the corner. Reluctantly I went. Mind you, I am still covered with the oils mentioned above.

Folks, within 10 minutes of me walking in, two men came over to our table and started going on and on about how sexy I am and one of them even pulled up a chair and sat next to me all evening. Then, another gentleman walks over, makes some comment about wanting to get my number etc., etc., unaware that the guy next to me was already getting his "mack on", the guy sitting next to me says, "No, she's my girl!"

Now during this time at the bar (remember candle is burning at home) I begin receiving text from my guy - it appears his phone had gone dead but he was DEFINITELY interested in getting together! So we planned that I would meet up with him once I left the bar.
Closing time at the bar, everyone is walking out, a group of guys start complimenting me on my ummm...arse! Full blown conversation, unreal! Then out in the parking lot one of the guys who initially began flirting with me in the bar picks me up off of the ground and kisses me!!
The oils work folks...WOW!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Follow Me Boy, Kiss Me Now...WHOA!!

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:42 pm

What a great story! I love it when things work well like that.
catherine yronwode

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:07 pm

That is awesome. While reading your story I was hoping that your target just showed up and swept you off your feet. lol But this was defiantly entertaining! talk about an ego boost :)
I do hope the rest of your evening went well.
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:29 pm

Excellent story nubiandiva...I like your screen name.

nubiandiva

Unread post by nubiandiva » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:20 am

Thanks on the name jwmcclin.

Please don't think this sort of thing happens to me all of the time, the night was truly rare and unusual. The rest of the evening did go well, however, if the oils had an effect on my guy it wasn't really noticeable, but overall it went well.

danger

Question about Follow Me Boy Oil

Unread post by danger » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:31 am

Hi! I purchased a bottle of FMB a few months ago (the oil was a dark peach color and had a nice sweet smell). I received a new bottle of FMB in the mail today. When I looked a it, the oil is a different color (lite brown). I opened it and the scent is different too. (A strong floral scent). Is this normal for the same oil to have a different scent or could something be wrong with the oil? Thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Question about Follow Me Boy Oil

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:10 am

Well they do handblend all the products in very small batches, so there are sometimes slight variations. However if it is drastically different, you can call the shop to discuss that with them.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

nubiandiva

Unread post by nubiandiva » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:29 am

I just want to supplement this testimonial briefly - after telling my friend how awesome the oils were, we went out the next weekend. I asked her if she wanted some oils and of course she did. She wore follow me, kiss me now, and I believe come to me.

The same thing happened to her, within minutes she met a guy who proceeded to literallly follow her around all nite long. Then at some point in the evening, he is standing talking to us and suddenly stops and and says with a confused look on his face, "I feel like kissing somebody!" HILARIOUS! They both did A LOT of kissing that night!

What stumps me though is this...if the oils are working on my "guy", I am not seeing any dramatic, even less than for that matter, affect with him??? Whether I am wearing the oils or not, our interaction just seems very....vanilla if you know what I mean? Very normal, *sigh*

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:10 pm

It is always easier to attract an unknown possibility, than it is to force someone to act a particular way. You might need additional work, or you may need to approach your guy from a different angle by combining sneaky tricks, candle work, oils etc.

Great testimonial!
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:18 pm

I agree with the later...approach from a different angle using something you have not, if you are using oils only, consider including candles...lay powders so he will come in contact with them. or look at the full spell...it comes with instructions. Good Luck!

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate
Re: Follow Me Boy Oil... All I can say is WOW

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:09 pm

catherineyronwode

I Cannot help but to be greatful for your wonderful products...the bath crystals and the FMB oil has worked magnificently...it makes him always be with me all the time :mrgreen:

You all on this forum are making my love life alot betteer....

ps. [man, I CANNOT wait for payday. :lol: ]

THANK YOU MS. CATHERINE...I will continue to show loyalty and respect with gratitude on the side!

-Tbanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

pbgnewgirl

Unread post by pbgnewgirl » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:02 pm

Thats beautiful. I did intend to use it for a certain man in my life who was wanting to spend way too much time with his friends. I was really curious to see how it would work. But now we are broken up. Darn I really wanted him. He was so sexy, and fun to be with, I just needed him to be into me as much as I was into him....i did keep something of his though, lets call it, his "man rain." Anybody have any ideas on how i could use his "man rain" and some follow me boy oil, to get this guy to come back into my life. Any advice is welcome. Thanks. He is the best I ever had behind closed doors :) Thanks.
Put love first.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:59 pm

pbgnewgirl,

Check out the long, long topic thread on "Personal Concerns" in the herb,s minerals, and zoological curios section of this forum. You'll find lots of suggestions there.
catherine yronwode

jenelle21
Follow Me Boy Oil

Unread post by jenelle21 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:03 am

first timer here :

Hello, so I'm completely new to using LM oils, need a bit of advice. I received my bottle of Follow me Boy oil last night. First off, it smells amazing!! hints or rose petals and a little spice, I couldn't stop smelling it. In the thrill of wanting to see what it's all about I began to dab some of the oil on my body. (neck,wrists, and shoulders) I completely forgot to say a prayer or intention aloud while doing so. Also, I didn't realize that i had other body sprays and perfumes on that may interfere with the oils scent.

I'm wondering if these factors played a role in what occurred later in the evening. I conveniently spent some time with my boyfriend for whom which the oil is intended, and it had absolutely zero effect on him. I'm not sure if he smelt it all. I didn't have much time but i did manage to dress his car keys with some of the oil and a scarf he wears frequently. Any suggestions as to how and make a more forward gesture ?

Today I added a few drops to my laundry while washing my bed linen, all while stating an intention, as well as anointing myself again this time only wearing the oil.

I'm not sure if I am doing this correctly so any advice in regards to Follow Me Boy oils and its usage please feel free to send it my way. My boyfriend is pretty busy these days with work and errands so i don't get to see him as often as I'd like to. The intention of the oil itself is to increase his attentiveness, affection, and overall desire. So, it maybe difficult to dress more of his items, is that a determining factor ??

please help =)

* blessings *

jenelle

ShadowInPurple

Re: Follow Me Boy Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by ShadowInPurple » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:27 am

I conveniently spent some time with my boyfriend for whom which the oil is intended, and it had absolutely zero effect on him. I'm not sure if he smelt it all. I didn't have much time but i did manage to dress his car keys with some of the oil and a scarf he wears frequently.

Any suggestions as to how and make a more forward gesture ?

My boyfriend is pretty busy these days with work and errands so i don't get to see him as often as I'd like to. The intention of the oil itself is to increase his attentiveness, affection, and overall desire. So, it may be difficult to dress more of his items, is that a determining factor ??

jenelle:
What exactly do you want the b/f to do? I mean, that he hasn't done yet?

If he's busy working, THAT'S GREAT! There's only 24 hours in a day. Be understanding and compassionate. Support your man, he will "pick up on it".

There's a HUGE difference between serious magick and smelling a scent/aromatherapy.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:32 pm

Welcome to the forum janelle21. I am linking the "How To Use Conjure oils, Hoodoo oils, Ritual oils, Dressing oils, and Anointing oils page here (http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html) It details the various ways you can use conjure oils.

As for your boyfriends response after one use, well it will take some time, each situation is different. Some people have seen results after one application whereas some longer. I wouldn't put oils in my laundry, because they stain...Lucky Mojo has a bath crystal (Follow Me Boy Bath Crystals found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-follow-me-boy.html) that I use in my laundry and bath.

You have the right idea, but you may want to add Look Me Over (http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html), Love Me (http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html) and Bewitching (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-bewitching.html) products as well. Good Luck in your work!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:45 pm

ShadowinPurple, you are so right. We are working in a magical-spiritual way here, so the scent alone is not the hook.

To get a man to follow you, the scent should be applied with strong prayers, and -- depending on the amount of resistance or other distractions in his life -- it may need to be used in more ways than just as a perfume. Consider burning candles, wearing a mojo, working a honey jar or a doll-baby, or performing one of the many clothing and underwear tricks that are utilized to catch and hold a man.

OIL-HOO-FOLB
Follow Me Boy Oil
$7.00

catherine yronwode

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:07 pm

Thank you for all the advice ! I realize now that I just need to be patient and allow him to focus his energy in his work. I have used Love Me candles in the past and have noticed great results, he is very receptive. My intention with the follow me boy oil is to increase his attentiveness, affection, and emotional bond with me. I don't doubt that once he has completed his tasks at hand we will have all the time for each other we could hope for. An just like the Love Me candles before, he will be receptive to the follow me boy oil as well. I did however notice a increase in male attention in general while wearing the oil. so since that first time using the oil I have prayed over it and clearly stated for whom it is intended. I think the best course of action is to only wear it when i know I'm going to see him, and to lay a few tricks in the process.
Again thank you for your help and understanding.
*blessings
jenelle

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:36 pm

Hello..As of yesterday i tried what Devi have mentioned. I got a pink candle, carved my and my target's name on it, dressed it with a few herbs, powders and oils, of course one main one being Follow me Boy. I did my petition on top of his picture, then got a tiny piece of his hair, which I luckily had and my hair, put it in the middle of the petition. Dressed his photo (petition) with the oils along with my photo on top. Placed it under the dressed candle. Now also, I have a John the conquerer root bag, with Queen Elizabeth root in it, so when I am done burning the candle, I place that pettition paper in the bag and again dress the bag with the appropriate oils. I just started this yesterday and will continue this for 7 days? ANother question i have is, late last night I was watching t.v and out of the blue, I saw his name show up. I mean It wasnt the correct spelling, different way of spelling it, but I kind of took that as a sign of my work taking, should I be thinking like that?

Thanks
MAR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:14 pm

I would!

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:37 am

ok great! :) Now how long should I continue this work for? 7 days?

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:57 am

can FMB oil be really short-lived. I wore it on a first date and the guy practically proposed marriage to me. lol. he was all over me and couldnt get enough. Fortunately, I liked him a lot too. He was acting so cute and cuddly - just like a puppy! He planned a second date with me and couldnt wait to see me sooner. i had to be like "down boy" lol. the next day got some clingy needy texts. then he cancelled our second date. we eventually did have one at his house. i wore the FMB again, he was like a little puppy again acting all in love with me. now he wont call or return my call. was it just the follow me boy? Has anyone had it work like that- where it was only immediate and once you werent around it was like you didnt exist?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:24 am

Well, if you're only wearing the oil, then you are setting yourself up to only have it effecting him when he's near you. If you want to continue the work, then you should be backing that up with other stuff targeting him when you are not around - such as a skull candle, or burning vigils on his name, or doll baby work, or a FMB spell kit.

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:34 am

gotcha. figured that. im actually having a rootworker do work for me this or next week. I'm working it from a different angle now that he's "left" and no longer interested. Im using Return to Me and Come to Me on pink candles on his name/photo. Ive also been working with tobacco to get him to contact me. Waiting on a Return to Me vigil candle that im going to burn as my rootworker does the work. Should i use this as backup or start burning it once the rootworker is finished, to keep heat on it?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:01 am

You can do either.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:23 pm

Wearing the oil works more than just a scent, you can dress yourself when he is not around and pray your intention that he comes to you. The way I was taught is that after a bath you always anoint your feet with a bit of oil while praying so that you keep the good work going.

This principle is wise and should be followed. You want to keep your work going. Don't wear the oil get him to follow you around like a puppy then stop and wait until you see him next. Instead, when you saw your work take hold do something to keep it going. Start a honey jar, lay out tricks, give him a tricked item, set candles on his name. In other words when the pot starts to bubble a little don't take it off the heat, keep going till you're boiling.

Working in this manner can help you avoid a plateau in your work.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:56 pm

thanks a bunch Conjureman.

haha I guess since it was the first date I kinda assumed he really did like me and it wasnt just the FMB oil. :( But since it was such a drastic swing from one extreme to the other, I guess it was just the FMB causing him to act that way. I sort of forgot that I wore it on the date, to be honest. If I had remembered and took into consideration that it mightve been the FMB doin its job, I probably wouldve continued to wear it. I did no work for a week and when he disappeared, I switched it up, assuming FMB wasnt the route to take anymore. I needed to get him back. So now Im doing Return to Me and Come to me with some tobacco and my rootworker is doing a moving candle soon.

Would FMB still be ok to use? even though were not in contact anymore? Its actually the only sachet powder I have right now and I want to sneak to his apt and lay it on his front steps and possibly mail him so junk mail dusted with it.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:41 pm

You want his attention, now you got it right? There you go! You said your rootworker is working on him for you, right? ...so continuing to use Follow Me Boy would be keeping heat on the situation as long as he is around when you are using it. ConjureMan is saying to keep heat on the situation, so your reasoning is in line with what you want. But you do not want to negate what your worker is doing so keep the drawing work...mailing and sprinking in his path are great ways to 'keep heat on the situation.'

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:53 pm

no no no i dont have his attention. he's gone. we went on two dates and he was very interested. told me he was interested in a long term relationship. sweet guy. even in the last 5 mins i saw him, so i know i didnt do or say anything wrong. i got a reading on it but wont go into details. so basically the FMB worked on our dates....very attentive...then he wouldnt call or return the call i made. this was a few weeks ago. thats why i was asking if FMB is appropriate, since hes gone. thats why ive been using come to me and return to me.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:04 pm

Yes the combination is good for the situation. Do you have the oils or sachets? You also said your worker is doing something for you too, is this along the same line?

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:51 am

i have the FMB oil AND sachets :D .

My rootworker is going to do a moving candle spell with herbs to increase communication. To have him wanting me and getting back in contact with me.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:08 am

You are working in the right direction.

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:22 am

great. thank you!

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:52 am

oh actually. i do have one concern. i am going to dust a flyer or xmas card or something to send to his apt anonymously. since hes already smelled the FMB on me on our dates...and then hopefully ill see him again and hell smell it on me again....im afraid he will pick up on the scent and assume i sent him the mail?? or do you think im just being silly?

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:06 am

don't put on so much sachet powder. Just use a little.
I really think people generally don't see tricks that easy. The one laying them usually worry more about it being noticed than is necessary.

Jlynn
Newly Registered

Unread post by Jlynn » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:02 pm

I have a question about the Follow me boy oil.Will it work if you are far from the person you want it to work on?I'm new to the hoodoo oils. I have used the honey jar spell and it worked pretty well.I think I put to many herbs in it.But if I could get some help about how it make it work. :D

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:45 pm

ok so my question is, i have been doin wat Devi had mentioned, with the pink candle and appropriate oils/powders..Now if i just got my period, is it wise to add a tiny drop of my menstral in the candle? hehe I mean will it still add an effect?

citizenrule

follow me girl oil

Unread post by citizenrule » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:16 am

can any 1 tell the procedure to use follow me girl oil??how long will it wrks?

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 am

and when I re-light my candle do i have to re--dress with some of the powders? like for an extra effect?

BLACKCAT20

Unread post by BLACKCAT20 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:07 am

omg im jealous, lol[quote="nubiandiva"]This is really a two part testimonial, here it goes...

BLACKCAT20

Follow Me Boy Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by BLACKCAT20 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:02 pm

does follow me boy work even if that person not around, an does it draw some of your ex's back.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:05 am

it depends how you pray over the oil, if its an ex id suggest using Reconciliation or Return to Me products to draw them back. if they not around then using the oil on the body is useless, you need to work it on candles, mojo or even get them to physically touch it. good luck
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

kalikuku
Newly Registered

Unread post by kalikuku » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:45 pm

happy to hear

mar_2

FOLLOW ME BOY OIL/INGREDIENTS

Unread post by mar_2 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:00 am

I have ordered this oil a couple of times before, but recently, within my new order, i found this oil to be a tad bit more pink and had a flat like chip root in it.. is this normal? ANd if so, can someone please tell me, what that flat root would be?

Thanks

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator
Re: FOLLOW ME BOY OIL/INGREDIENTS

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:48 am

The oils are hand made so I would guess this batch of FMB oil just was lighter than normal, though that is a guess. As for the root, my guess is Queen Elizabeth root. Even though no recipes/ingredients will be given out, and rightfully so, work that oil and enjoy. :)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: FOLLOW ME BOY OIL/INGREDIENTS

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:53 am

Lucky Mojo doesn't advertise all ingredients in their products...and as Papa_Newt said they are hand made so some may be lighter than others....

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:23 pm

ok thanks..but was just curious as to what that peice of root was.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:30 am

Each root has a purpose in the mix so if it was queen elizabeth root then you can read about it here

http://herb-magic.com/queen-elizabeth-root.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:27 pm

@NubianDIVA....I'm qoinq to need to PM you hahahaha! :lol:
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

sunstallion

Follow Me Boy Oil To Pull Straight Guys

Unread post by sunstallion » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:06 pm

Someone asked me if he could use Follow Me Boy oil and incense to get straight guys to fall in love with him, and may have sex with him. Is it possible or not ? He knows these guys as friends/acquaintances, but also is very sure that they are straight.

Thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Follow Me Boy Oil To Pull Straight Guys

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:52 pm

You can't change a person's basic nature with conjure. If someone is straight, you can't conjure them gay. However, if they are bi-curious, you could certainly do conjure to encourage them to experiment with the same sex.

sunstallion

Unread post by sunstallion » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:33 pm

I asked this question wrong. This guy interests in another guy. But he doesn't know whether that guy is gay or straight. So, can he use Follow Me Boy to attract that guy ?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:03 pm

As I said above - if that guy is bi or bi-curious, then Follow Me Boy may indeed work to attract him. But if he's straight, then he's straight - end of story.

OIL-HOO-FOLB
Follow Me Boy Oil
$7.00

sunstallion

Unread post by sunstallion » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:16 pm

But if the other man is straight, can this guy at least attract him to befriend with him or be a good friend with him ? Can Follow Me Boy work that way or not ?

sunstallion

Unread post by sunstallion » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:39 pm

Can anyone please answer this question for me "But if the other man is straight, can this guy at least attract him to befriend with him or be a good friend with him ? Can Follow Me Boy work that way or not ?" We are about to go into the waxing moon right now. So, we want to make sure we do the right thing.

Thanks

SS

Tristan

Unread post by Tristan » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:14 pm

From the Follow Me Boy page: "Follow Me boy is... designed to enable a woman or a gay man to dominate and control a male lover." Therefore, this would not be an appropriate formula for attracting friends, of any orientation. It's often described in the forum as being able to make a man "follow you like a dog".

Devi Spring answered your question of a good oil for attracting friends here. Attraction products are very well suited for this purpose. Your friend might also like Lodestone oil to enhance his personal magnetism.

You might also advise your friend that, even if it were possible to conjure a straight man to have sex with him, I can't imagine much good would come from it. Lavender Love and Q products are specifically formulated to attract a homosexual lover.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”