Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Follow Me Boy Oil Questions And Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Follow Me Boy Oil To Pull Straight Guys

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:15 pm

sunstallion

First, I just want to say that this is a forum, by its very nature replies on here can vary in terms of how long it takes to get one, you posted the same question in the same thread on the same day, and that's just not necessary, a little patience goes a long way.

Now to answer your question, no, Follow Me Boy is a love drawing formula with a controlling edge to it, it is not for drawing a friend but a lover. If you want to draw a friend follow the advice given and work with products like Attraction, Lodestone, Magnet and the like.
HRCC Student #1559

mar_2

Re: Follow Me Boy Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by mar_2 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:33 am

So recently i have been using Follow me Boy oil, along with other LM oils (Attraction/come to me/bewtiching), but MAINLY Follow me boy. I have to say it does have some effect ;-) Now I had used it last week, i dressed myself with it and made the intention of one specific man who I was going to see that night at a party. Instead, it didnt work on him, but on someone else, who turned out to be better looking..LOL..We really hit it off, and things ended up happening that night..hehe..but what I wanted to do was, somehow get the oil on his stuff, but was sooo impossible, cause he was around in the room the whole time. SO i offered a massage on his back, whith the oil lol, which he took ;-) and then as he had to go to the bathroom, i quickly squirted some of the oil in his shoes..LOL..I didnt know where else to squirt it, but his shoes were right there and didnt have much time, so thought put a squirt of it in both the left and right shoe..Now will this have any effect on my target? I mean it has been a few days since my date with him, but have not heard from him. He does not live in the same city as me, so cant go back lol. BUt I would love for him to think of me and contact me, which is why i am wondering about the effects of the oil in his shoe..lol

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:14 pm

I love this Follow Me Boy oil a lot. My lover follows me everywhere I go.
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

Zarzamora

Re: Follow Me Boy Oil To Pull Straight Guys

Unread post by Zarzamora » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:43 am

Many people are more heteroflexible than you'd think.

There was a guy once who cast a sort of spell on me, and it was so wrong, but it drew me closer. As far as I know, what he did was carve our initials inside a heart in some new cement. He told me about this after the fact. I had no interest in him, and then suddenly one morning after work, I invited him to my house to hang out (we both worked graveyard shift). We didn't do anything physical, but he confessed his love for me and we ended up sleeping in the same bed. We were sort of inseparable for about 6 months. We kissed and it was so obvious we had no chemistry. We never did the deed, but we were attached at the hip. We fought like cats and dogs. When he told me about the sidewalk thing and showed it to me, it was an "ah ha" moment for me. I'd kinda picked up on the fact that he liked me, but I had no idea why suddenly I felt compelled to be in this weird screwed up relationship with him. After 6 months, I was able to get out, though I still felt the pull for a lot longer. At some point the pull stopped, and the next time I was in the neighborhood, I checked on the sidewalk and it had been paved over.

Anyway, it was during that time I was realizing I was a lesbian, so it was very odd to me to be in that circumstance and feel so compelled and controlled by a guy I didn't have any attraction for or chemistry with at all.

untamingashrew
Newly Registered

Unread post by untamingashrew » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:09 pm

I recently purchased the FMB oil. I'm still waiting for it to arrive so I wanted to take this time to learn what I can about how to work with this oil. I've already learned a lot in the previous posts in this thread and I'm really excited to try out the oil after reading such great results!

The man I want to work has already professed to me that he is in love with me (just a month ago, and after having an on and off again relationship for five years). He is in a toxic relationship that he wants to get out of, but he feels he needs to "make it work" because of his past ways of just dumping people as soon as the littlest thing goes wrong.

He and I chat online and just yesterday he told me that things are still bad and he misses me.

I'm hoping that using the FMB oil will help him get up the nerve to end the relationship that he's already said he wants out of. I know there is a break up kit, but will FMB perhaps help in this situation as well?

Aphrodite

Unread post by Aphrodite » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:49 am

I myself have been using the FMB oil, and it works great. It's all about intention, focus and prayer. My boyfriend, isn't the mushy type, and kinda runs when it comes to that kind of thing, not to mention other things. But he has been following me everywhere, which has allowed me to get some time with him, to talk, do things, that we both enjoy, and just enjoy each others presence, and have family time. I have another oil now, different forum post! Thank you LuckyMojo crew!
"G4L"

Brother Elijah Mose
HRCC Graduate
Lucky Mojo Follow Me Boy Testimonials

Unread post by Brother Elijah Mose » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:17 am

I've been using "Follow Me Boy" oil for about two weeks. A friend of mine who I've been attracted to but didn't know very well came over night before last and confessed both his sexuality and that he found me extremely attractive. It came out of no where! We ended up in the bed together less than half an hour later. Thanks Lucky Mojo! 8-)

I purchased the oil to attract a particular guy who has also seemed a lot more interested in me lately. I'm working a honey jar on him, too, but the event of the other night was an unexpected and welcome surprise. :D
HRCC Graduate #1765

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: "Follow Me Boy" success!

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:28 am

That's great! keep up the good work!

OIL-HOO-FOLB
Follow Me Boy Oil
$7.00

Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

MightyScorpio

Re: "Follow Me Boy" success!

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:48 pm

:D

Amilo

Unread post by Amilo » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:28 pm

Aphrodite -

I envy U

I wished i had the same luck as u.

But i work on it.

nesnah10

Re: Follow Me Boy, Kiss Me Now...WHOA!!

Unread post by nesnah10 » Tue May 17, 2011 10:17 am

Ive been using follow me boy in conjuction with come to me oil. I have been posting about my situation for months now; and my progress was slow. I kept using the oils and keeping the faith. He kept stating that he was coming home; but he never did. I used the oils; and then I buried a pair of his used underwear in front of my home. He moved in on Mother's Day. He calls to let me know where he is; and he lets me see who is calling him on his cellphone. My problem is now; I have to keep him home.

4leafclover

Lucky Mojo Follow Me Boy Testimonials

Unread post by 4leafclover » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:55 am

I will say that I used the Follow Me Boy oil while doing the St. Jude prayer and lighting the St. Jude candle. This oil started working right away. While giving my petition to St. Jude.

I asked for options in my dating life and to bring me and my ex closer together and it has worked wonders. Several guys have come out the woodwork and my ex and I have had great communication. However, when I started using the oil he actually initiated contact- mind u this is a man that I had a horrible fight with a year ago and we didn't talk for months and he said we would never date or talk again. Last night he came over and it's very obvious we still have feelings for each other and I made sure I had on the oil and made sure to put some on him when we made love.

Now I would like to know what to do next. I know he loves me, that's not the issue. The issue is that he doesn't want to get into a relationship after ending a long term relationship 3-4 years ago. He is also very stubborn and although he shows he cares he never wants to come out and admit his feelings, it's like to him it's admitting defeat.

What oil can I use to get rid of this obstacle and make him want to pursue a long term r/ship?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Follow Me Boy oil: OMG

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:02 pm

Excellent testimony!

OIL-HOO-FOLB
Follow Me Boy Oil
$6.00

I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Damiana

Unread post by Damiana » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:19 pm

Great testimony :)

Looks like you might want to work with Stay With Me and Chuparrosa products and/or a Chuparrosa vigil light set with mercury oil and deer's tongue (for honest communication).

If you think he has issues with mustering up courage to say something, there are also Crucible of Courage products.

I think you might still want to work with Love Me, or a honey jar with love herbs to keep the love going/growing while working these things. I don't think you want him to open up to you and say some unwanted garbage like "I only like you as a friend" (this will likely just irritate you and might make you go spell-crazy). Keep the love aspect going. ;)

Perhaps even Cast off Evil and Road Opening to help bust through his fear or negativity and past issues. Being stubborn and closed up is a sign of fear (usually of being hurt or humiliated).

I'm a big fan of the testimonies from people who have had vigils set at the MISC..

My 2 cents.

Marli24

Follow Me Boy oil: OMG

Unread post by Marli24 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:18 pm

I have heard so many good reviews for follow me boy products. I have been usong the oil for about 3 weeks-anointing things my target will come into contact with as well as burning it on candles with petition papers and pic underneath. I also burnd a 7 day follow me boy vigil candle straight through and that had a very clear burn and no leftover wax.

Now - i dont want to start doubting my work, but i cant help but wonder if i am doing something wrong!?

I am waiting for my rootworker to start doing sone work for me as well, and hopefully that will see more results :)

But in the mean time - any words of wisdom and advice for me? I will greatly appreciate it!

Thanks so much!!

4leafclover

Unread post by 4leafclover » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:45 pm

Thank you so much - I actually thought about using some type of Road Opener on him but wasn't sure.

4leafclover

Unread post by 4leafclover » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:47 pm

Marli - I'm not a spellcasting-expert but I do know that with spell casting and prayer you have to state exactly what you want....and be patient :)

I put the follow me boy actually on my body, are you doing that?

Marli24

Unread post by Marli24 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:16 pm

Yeah - i have been doing that too.
I am doing all of that.

Funny thing - last week i out some oil on his mug, not a lot, and when i walked into the kitchen he was wiping his mug and laughing saying that it is greasy again!
I am new to all if this and not sure how a target is supposed to be acting, but i am pretty sure my work has not taken shape yet!

But i will continue to be positive and patient....even though it can be very hard sometimes!!

4leafclover

Unread post by 4leafclover » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:09 pm

I'm going to try the honey jar, dress the candle with Dollow Me Boy oil, and post my results as they happen :)

After talking to him more and more, he is really bitter over a past relationship (before me) and has a twisted view about love/relationships. Hope this will sweeten him up.

appleve1
Re: Lucky Mojo Follow Me Boy Testimonials

Unread post by appleve1 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:08 pm

i just got my first lucky mojo oils, i dab on myself today before i went to office. it was follow me boy oil. now i am in the office.... ummmm re-apply several times.... nothing change though... maybe i just didnt do it right, i dunno... but i like the smells. in fact i am ordering another oils and also spell kits.

4leafclover

Unread post by 4leafclover » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:03 pm

Damiana

well...as an update...things were going great...too great...i guess things were going so great he felt the need to let me know out the blue that he is seeing other people and although he cares about me he still doesn't want to give us another try because of some "issues" that he "doesn't remember" - he just knows he doesn't want to try again and when asked why he came back he said "i don't know, i can't explain it." as hurt and ticked as i am, any suggestions on what to do now? ironically, i lit a candle on the honey jar and the candle slid off the lid of the jar minutes later. i made an appt to talk with cat next week to see of maybe lighting a vigil candle will help.

nubiandiva

Follow Me Boy - 1 Year Later...

Unread post by nubiandiva » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:23 pm

I just wanted to post a long overdue update AND success story. Last year (10/2/2010) I posted a testimonial (see my old posts for more detail). I'd gone out covered in Follow Me, Kiss Me Now oils intending to meet with my target later that evening, but while out I received a TON of attention from other men. They seemed to be coming out of the woodwork, all complimenting me, even competing for my attention!! Well, very long story short, I am still with one of the men I met while out with the oils on (not my original target). We're celebrating our one year anniversary this month, we've been living together since January, and are now planning to move out of state together and marriage/family.

Aside from wearing the oils though, I have to add that a couple of nights before that fateful night out at the bar, I'd sprinkled some love herbs in my front windowsil. So YES, the oils work!! I cannot put into words what that night was like - this was a little hole-in-the-wall, Wisconsin bar and I'd guess that at any given point that night almost half of the men in there came to my table, bought me a drink, asked me to dance, etc. But, I think the herbs in the window had everything to do with drawing long-term love my way.

Also, not to discourage anyone, but all of my work/efforts towards my then target (a different guy) failed miserably. And I am glad, I see this now. The person who I am with loves me in a way I have never experienced before - and he's no dog either!! Very sexy, all of my friends rave about how good-looking he is. AND, he has tatooed my name on his chest!!

Overall, my impressions 1-year later:

Oils work! However, it may be easier to attract new love than manipulate a specific person. Also, outside of the night we met and our first couple of dates, I have worn no oils or done any spell work.

I'll gladly share more info with anyone interested - I have photos too!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Follow Me Boy - 1 Year Later...

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:26 pm

Attracting a new person has been discussed several time and is incorporated into cat's discussion on many spells .... great success in your spellwork. I know the feeling!!!!

keylewm
Follow me boy works!!!

Unread post by keylewm » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:47 pm

For those who "wonder" sometimes if it works by my personal experience last weekend, IT DOES!

I have been seeing someone who is a magnet for people coming up and rubbing and flirting with him and taking his shirt off when we are out at bars and parties together. Neither of us is a jealous person and I dont mind this as I know who he is going home with and I have heard him tell people he was with me. We were invited to a party this past weekend and I made up my mind I was going to be the life of the party and he would watch others rub and flirt with me as they do him. I wanted him to see it, to enjoy the "show" and make him want me more. I dressed in a nice button down and nice jeans, nothing fancy.

Right before the party I unbuttoned the top two buttons and dabbed some follow me boy behind each ear and on each wrist and said "I am the life of this party, everyone will want to touch me and flirt with me!" It worked immediately, as I walked back to the room we shared to put up my toiletry bag he was standing there and asked me "who are you trying to impress?" I responded "You, is it working?" to which he nodded yes, gave me a kiss and undid the first button of the night!!! My shirt was unbuttoned all the way within two hours of the party starting and there were people coming up asking to rub my chest all night, I even got a few really good shoulder and head rubs from some of the people there.......all through the night as I was getting the attention I saw my man looking at me with a look of desire and attraction for me.....by the time we went to bed my man was all over me and as we went to sleep he was commenting on "who" was touching me and how many of them had the hots for me!! Someone was watching my every move and I think probably lusting a little bit over me :-D

You cant tell me follow me boy doesn't work because I know it does!!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Follow me boy works!!!

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:44 am

Great share! :)
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:10 am

I wish I had some of these oils when I was young and single. ;)
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Cali2002

Unread post by Cali2002 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:01 pm

Wow, thank you for the Review :-) I am adding Follow Me Boy to the list of LM products to purchase lol

Brandywine

Unread post by Brandywine » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:00 am

I just ordered a FMB spell kit and now I'm more excited then ever to start working it! Thanks for sharing.

smokey08

Will Follow Me Boy work in this situation?

Unread post by smokey08 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:02 pm

Can follow me boy products work if you do not have physical contact with the target because they are upset at the moment?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Will Follow Me Boy work in this situation?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:06 pm

Follow Me Boy products are designed to draw a person to you...even better if the person as you say is not upset...regardless of distance. First you need to work conjure to clear away the issues you have, e.g., Reconciliation and add Follow Me Boy/Return To Me conjure. That's if there are no other underlying issues not mentioned here.

ShiningLight
This stuff works...too well?

Unread post by ShiningLight » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:07 pm

I have the Follow me boy oil, bewitching oil and love me oil.

These are the "weird" situations I've ended up in.

My first real try I spesifically said I wanted "to drive men insane" and used the Follow me Boy oil.
I went to a party where I thought more men than usual showed interest. A friend of mine became so jealous all of a sudden and went, guess what, insane and fled from the party. The next day I found out he had been institutionalized at a mental hospital because he cared so much for me and needed to simply calm down.

My second try (I convinced myself that the first try, which shocked me so much I was scared, was just a coincidence. That it would have happened no matter what.) I managed to get a stubborn guy to share his feelings, and kiss me.

This guy I almost dated, but didn't because he was an idiot. I just wanted to go back to the times we had fun, but I couldn't get a hold of him the same way I did earlier. He could never open up to me back then and it annoyed me greatly. I combined the Follow me Boy oil with a kissing spell and the Psalm 23, spesifically saying I wanted him to kiss me and to share his feelings toward me. I met him the same day I did the spell. Thing is; I had forgotten I did it! I had a great day with concerts, friends and going out to a pub later on. The guy I'm talking about came and hugged me, really hugged me, like he hadn't seen me for years and looked like he had won the lottery. I greeted him, and went back to my friends, not thinking more of it. Later on he couldn't keep his eyes off me, and I remember wondering what was wrong with him :p How he changed so much in behaviour. I let him flirt with me and we hung out after exiting the pub. He couldn't stop touching me. We kissed, this great kiss we used to always have. And after that he confessed the feelings he had for me. Everything I asked for happened. It didn't dawn on me until the next day!!! when I found the Follow me Boy oil standing on my kitchen counter. I couldn't wrap my head around it. Still can't.

Third time (not really, but the third one clear in my memory)
I was going out with a few girlfriends and I had been a bit depressed the last weeks. I wanted some attention: I wanted to meet someone. I can't remember what I asked for here, but I know I used Follow me Boy oil on me. I received a lot of attention from guys. One guy proposed, and became so attatched that I couldn't get him to leave me! He wanted to marry, he wanted us to be together forever, he couldn't stop touching me, he refused to let me order drinks from the bar because he wanted to never ever let me pay for anything. By the end of the night one of his friends had to force him into a taxi so I could go home.

I know it's been other times too, but these are the ones I remember most details from. I haven't even used one tenth of the Follow me Boy oil bottle. I hope other's success is a bit less dramatic than my experiences?? :p

bzbee12

Re: This stuff works...too well?

Unread post by bzbee12 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:49 pm

In my experience, being a nobody and not knowing much about this, i can safely tell you lM stuff and the spells do work. You just need to add the positive vibe on your part :)
Congratulations!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:41 pm

In all honesty, I've never heard of Follow Me Boy oil making someone have a break down and needing to be institutionalized over night because they cared too much for the petitioner. Nevertheless, you probably have a gift for lust work. Might want to fine-tune your petitions ;-)
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ShiningLight

Unread post by ShiningLight » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:54 pm

Yeah, I thought that was a pretty harsh outcome of it. I think I need to do things like that when I'm calmer! When I did all of that I wasn't myself. Angry and upset. I don't think it mixed well :/

blonde_gurl
Re: How to Use Follow Me Boy?

Unread post by blonde_gurl » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:45 am

Devi Spring

Hi Devi! i was reading your response in the follow me boy oil forum. You said that i can dress any candle with a petition paper that includes his full name &/or picture, with your petition crossing it. I wanted to do one for my boyfriend and our relationship. I want him to be more lovey dovey and obsessed with me. For the petition paper, Do i write his name a certain amount of times and then write my name over his the same amount of times after turning the paper clockwise? Does it have to be a picture of just him or the both of us? I was reading somewhere that you have to write the petition is a perfect circle...i'm soo confused. What works best?

Sorry for soo many questions. Any help would be appreciated.
thank you all <3

GoodLuckNatalie

Unread post by GoodLuckNatalie » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:07 am

If I wanted to have a "follow me Tomboy" effect, could I combine follow me boy with follow me girl?
*Pisces Sun, Sag Moon, Gem Rising*
fan of show, CSL member, happy customer, hopeful future student

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:11 pm

Biologically that person is still a woman, so I would use follow me girl.

GoodLuckNatalie

Unread post by GoodLuckNatalie » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:57 pm

Some people tend to live between the genders. Are you speaking from experience (with gender-variant folks) out of curiosity? Though I never plan to open a shop, I would like to make little concoctions for myself and my fellow lovers of the gender-variant. Most of the people in my community (made up mostly of butches, femmes, transmen and a smattering of transwomen) do not define their gender by what's between their legs. But I don't know enough about why Follow Me Girl or Follow Me Boy works for a specific gender. Some of the people I know feel more like they have male bits than female, even if they are anatomically female.

Does Follow Me Boy work as well on a drag queen who refers to herself as "girl" and "she" as it does on a man who embraces masculinity? I'm mostly curious from those who have been on either side of this equation with these oils.

Then again, I guess I could buy both oils and perform my own little experiments. :) If I get the chance to, I'll report back my findings. :) Men tend to notice me, but lesbians tend not to. Good thing I'm a forward little huntress - forward enough anyway to have captured my sweet tomboy. I would like to remind her what she likes about me though. ;)
*Pisces Sun, Sag Moon, Gem Rising*
fan of show, CSL member, happy customer, hopeful future student

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:27 am

Well transgender, drag queen, etc is different from a tomboy in my personal experience.

I have a friend that is butch, or a bro as she likes to call it. Does she dress in guys clothing...yes. But if you ask her does she identify more as a man or a woman...shes a woman that likes other women. If I were a lesbian, I would still try use follow me girl.

Now a drag queen is someone that likes to dress as a woman, but they may live the life as a homosexual man. They just like to dress up and perform in womans clothing. If I were a gay man trying to attract this man, I would use follow me boy.

But to me, a man that dresses in and identifies himself as a woman, but may still have male parts...thats different. I would use follow me girl in this instance.

You said a tomboy. To me, a tomboy is just a girl that may like to wear basketball jerseys rather than a skirt. That doesnt mean she doesnt like men, nor does that mean she doesnt identify herself as a woman.

So most importantly in this case, Its what THEY identify themselves as. If a person can't identify that, then I would use lavender love drops, q oil, kiss me now, fire of love, or come to me. Some of the more neutral love oils.

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:42 pm

Just want to post a little bit of what has happened so far using a few oils - I have been using Follow Me Boy, Kiss Me Now, and Dixie Love, intended for a specific person who I am somewhat involved with. I am not sure which one is doing most work at this point or all of them gradually, but the guy can't keep his hands off me. He was already bad before, now he's out of control LOL. It's not always sexual though, it's very sweet and intimate and today he was snuggling me in his office, and rubbing his face on my arm like a little puppy. I had a creepy guy hit on me yesterday wanting my number, and a candidate come for an application trying to ask me out. Does this stuff work? I think so! :mrgreen:

The Source

Opinion on Follow Me Boy Oil

Unread post by The Source » Sat May 19, 2012 2:57 pm

Ok, so I plan on using the Follow Me Boy oil. I know to anoint myself when Im going to be around him, but I also know I need to get some on him as well. The only thing I can think of that I know he will touch is the door handle on the passenger side to open the door to get our daughter out and the car seat handle when he picks her up. Would this work? Serious answers please. Also, with the bath crystals, all I have to do is was my clothes with it and say the prayer?

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Opinion on Follow Me Boy Oil

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 19, 2012 5:33 pm

You can use this product in many ways and you may also want to look into the powder version, its easier to drop that without notice. Example you can dress a news paper with it and pray over it and toss it on his porch, mix some in dirt and sprinkle it where he will walk praying over it, get his foot print and mix it with it, any letters, money ..etc you may give him.. its easier because oil tends to show up easier. Yes your methods all work car, door knob to deploy it. So you are not very descriptive on what you are trying to do other then slightly tipping your hand about a kid. Im assuming this is reconcilation work with an ex who you share a child with? If so you may want to do cleaning work to clear the past followed with a honey jar to sweeten him to you ( you can also dress the candles with follow me boy) and a reconcilaiton spell kit. the bath crystals you can bath in it a day you know you will see him, or clothing. Also clothing items of his if by chance one is left over. Cat has a lot of this free to read on her many websites. Hope this helps!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat May 19, 2012 7:12 pm

I agree with j82. You can use the oil, but just make sure you lightly dab it, and make sure its dry. If hes coming to see your daughter why not wash her clothes with the bath crystals as well.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 19, 2012 7:44 pm

I agree with the other posters; also have you started a honey jar for your target to keep heat on your situation?

The Source

Unread post by The Source » Sun May 20, 2012 7:09 am

Yes I have started a honey jar spell already. We are getting along way better. Good communication. Thats nhow the visitation with our daughter came about. Before I did the honey jar he hadn't seen me nor our daughter in a month. We were always fighting and end up hanging up on each other. I started the honey jar last week on a Tuesday. On Wednesday night he told me he really fo miss me and its not the same since we dont talk. OK cool. But we are still seperated. Thursday we came to an agreement for him to keep our daughter for one week. Ever since then we have been getting along good. He is still in love with me and I am still in love with him. Here's the problem..... His ex-wife has been intruding in our lives since she found out I was pregnant for him. She could never have kids when they were married. She is barged her way back in his life after two years of being divorced from him. He lives with her for convienance and financial reasons because she pays his probation fee every month but he does not want to be there. Ok, now for me. He still in love with me and wants to come back but feels that I am being resistant (which I am not). I need to get her out of the picture for good and get him to follow behind me. I did a spell before where I placed his pic ina jar of lavendar herb and burned a candle ontop for seven days. He was a sweetheart and expressed his feelings of wanting to be with me. I did a freezer spell on her where I put her name both their names on a slip of paper and wrote hate each other in between the names along with horseradish in one of the trays with water and froze it. They argued and had fights like every night to the point where the cops were being called and he couldnt take it anymore. I dumped the tray when I moved, so I'm guessing that broke the spell. They still fight but not as much as when I had the freezer spell. I did create a vingegar jar with vinegar, her name written in black, his name written in red, hot foot powder, red crushed pepper, black pepper, nine pins, nine nails, and nine needles. I shake it every Tuesday and Saturday night saying the words "Make then hate, make them fight, make them seperate tonight-so mote it be". They are arguing but not the point of him saying screw it and leaving. I need to destroy her financial ability to support him (another reason he is still there) and get rid of her completely. But I also need him to come to me.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 20, 2012 10:27 am

Signs are subjective therefore personal; sounds good to me. Good Luck in your work.

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Mama Micki

hahaha True that! :lol:

babeluv916

Unread post by babeluv916 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:16 pm

Hi,

I'm new to this and please help... I recently purchased FMB and was wondering all I have to do is put some oil on my husband and myself and it should work? And do I have to do or say anything else while I put on on him? Thanks alot !

babeluv916

Unread post by babeluv916 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:25 pm

Hi,

I'm new to this .. please help. I recently purchased FMB oil and was wondering all i have to is to dap the oil on him or things that he touch and that it? And do i have to say anything while I'm doing this? .I'm targeting somebody specific... Please help me .... Thank you guys very much!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:55 pm

You can find how to you use oils here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Sparkles15

Unread post by Sparkles15 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:14 pm

I prayed my intent and I used FMB on my wrists, neck, and feet. Would that have any effect on being at his place of work and at his office (where he spends well over 50% of his time)? I noticed how he was kinder, spoke softer, and kept glancing at me whenever he walked past.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:10 am

Well, Sparkles15, it seems like the work is having some effect.Keep doing that thing and, if you feel so moved, as a few other tricks to your arsenal. There are plenty of ideas in the threads on attracting new love and turning friends into lovers that are posted in the Love Situations ares of the board!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:46 am

If you read the description of Follow Me Boy, (as cat mentioned) there are other suggested conjure to include along the same lines.

UnderVenus

Unread post by UnderVenus » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:23 am

I am considering buying some Follow Me oil because it seems to have good reviews and I believe that it could help me with my circumstances. My question is, where should I put it? I doubt I will be seeing my ex any time soon as we recently got into an argument. I have a pair of his swim trunks but they have been washed since the last time he wore them. Could I just rub some of the oil on a picture of him (or a picture of us together)?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:30 am

You can wear the oil as a personal perfume, to draw this man in. I'd dress one of your hairs with some of the oil and thread the hair on a needle and sew it into the waistband of his shorts, and give it back to him. That way, he wears your hair close to him and it will keep you on his mind.

Mary Bee

OIL-HOO-FOLB
Follow Me Boy Oil
$7.00

Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

UnderVenus

Unread post by UnderVenus » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:17 am

@MaryBee That's an excellent idea, thank you! I never would have thought of that. But one more quick question: would he need to wear/come in contact w. the shorts often in order for the oil to work effectively? Knowing my ex I think he would probably throw them in a messy drawer and that would be the end of it.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:59 am

Yes, he would need to wear the shorts for it to really work. Or you can do the threading on a piece of clothing he wears frequently, like a hat.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

sailor5

Attract both SEXES at work?

Unread post by sailor5 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:26 pm

If a male mixes FOLLOW ME GIRL OIL AND FOLLOW ME BOY OIL and goes to work as usual,will BOTH SEXES be "EMOTIONALLY"(not SEXUALLY) attracted to you?Will mizing both of these oils make them want to be near and around the person who has this mixture on him?Thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:32 pm

These oils (both) have a sexual component. For attraction and friendship, use Attraction Oil. It is non gender specific.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Princess_LoveDiva
Follow Me Boy and Come To Me working on ME?

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:04 am

Hello everyone, I'm a long time lurker first time worker lol. Decided enough is enough and I have annointed a pink pillar candle with follow me boy oil, come to me oil then rolled the candle in love me powder and come to me powder after inscribing it. Its currently burning on top of a photo of him with Love incense burning next to it. I read something on here last nite saying I too should wear the oils so I mixed them in a small bottle and today I dabbed some behind my ears while saying his name, dabbed some on my chest over my heart and dabbed a little bit in my underwear.

Well something strange happened after that. Sorry for TMI but I became reeeeaallly turned on. I got so aroused that I had to *ahem* take matters into my own hands!!! And it was VERY satisfying!

Is that supposed to happen? Does it mean anything other than me needing to get laid?? Lol
.~* Love, Peace and Positivity *~.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”