Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Follow Me Boy Oil Questions And Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Oils and Sexual Contact

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:50 am

jwmcclin

This is a very very important point and I'm so glad jwmcclin said it. Oils can be irritating on/in the body so be careful their add to that the fact that any oil will degrade latex and you have two very good reasons to use a light hand with the oils down there,lol.
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:25 pm

Thanks Hail... this is a self learned lesson...I love the smell of wintergreen and use it in my bath...man did it burn...I also use many of the oils and learned just a drop...just a drop...no more I mean the more you add doesn't make it more powerful. These are 'essential oils' and should be diluted... I mean when you get the real deal you know it and LM is the real deal.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:09 pm

I did that with peppermint EO once! LOL - my inner thighs were on FIRE!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

tayra
Newly Registered

Follow Me Boy Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by tayra » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:44 am

Hi guys...

I was so exiting to receive my follow me boy kit that I left my work early to arrive home.. and well, I received it and I got surprise that you need to work for 21 days on this kit spell....

Anyway, I thought to myself.. lets start this Friday (day for love spells) but I just wanna give it a try and just put some touches of the Follow Me Boy oil in my neck and I went out to drop the garbage, on my way to my apartment I pass by my ex's car (who is my neighbor now) and I dropped some drops of oil in his car, then when to my house and I don't know if it was coincidence, but he knocked on my door 20 minutes later... he just said: I need to talk... we talked and he couldn't resist me, he start to hug me and even if i put him away he tried to kiss me and hug me.... but I refused, i just took advantage that he was near me to took some hair from his head and that's it.. he didn't want to leave my house and yesterday he came again but I didn't open the door this time..

I'm trying to make him suffer after what he did to me, but don't get me wrong, I do wanna come back to him, but just after he realized what he had done and after he suffer a bit for leaving me...

What I don't know if maybe he will get tired and just stop looking for me If I continue refusing him so many times (I don't answer his calls or texts)..

So, what I can do to keep him like this, looking for me, coming to my house (without invitation) and so on.. maybe any spell or I just have to continue using the oil?

Thanks in advance for your replies.... =)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Follow me boy...

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:26 pm

You are acting very weirdly. It is my impression that you are unclear on your goals and that if you don't change your tactics, in the end you will be left with a messy break-up and that you will blame it on the spells or on our products, when what is actually the problem is your own mental confusion.

You bought Follow Me Boy products to make a man follow you.

You put the Follow Me Boy oil on yourself and his vehicle.

He came to you 20 minutes later, filled with love and sexual desire. You think this may be a "coincidence" rather than the result of your magical work.

You turned him away. You refused his hugs. You spurned his offers of love, romance, and sexuality. You no longer answer his calls or texts.

You want "to make him suffer."

You want to know how long you can use the lure of Follow Me Boy products to make him "suffer" before he writes you off because he decides that you are a jerk-around c*ck-teasing b*tch and leaves you in the dust -- so that just before that moment -- one-micro-second before he gives up in disgust -- you can wiggle your ass at him, and "come back to him."

With Follow Me Boy Oil, you do have his full sexual attention. Dangling him by a thread until you almost break him is one way to use Follow Me Boy -- but there is no guarantee that he will stick around long enough for you to get the full amount of emotional vengeance you seem to be seeking. He may break the trap and run.

My suggestion: Use the Follow Me Boy spell-work to attract him, and then if you love this man, take some time to talk to him about what went wrong, quietly tell him about your hurt and pain, and let him know that you do still care. Tell him honestly and truthfully that he must acknowledge his wrongdoing before you will return to him in a sexual way.

Alternatively, you could use Revenge oil on him, dump him painfully, and move on to find another man more to your liking.

Finally, i would like to tell you, from personal experience, that the value of a loyal, loving, and sweet-hearted man cannot be underestimated. We use Follow Me Boy to get such a man to come to us, not to "make him suffer" but to hold in our arms, to please him, to keep him, and to invite him to share our sexual pleasure and spiritual joy.

Read this site i wrote on Sacred Sex:

http://luckymojo.com/sacredsex.html

and in particular the article called "Life Partnership and Sacred Sex":

http://www.luckymojo.com/tkpartnership.html

You only have so many days of life, dear -- and none of them need be wasted "making him suffer," denying yourself sexual pleasure, or fretting over how long he will stand for being tortured. You can use your time wisely and you deserve to get what you want out of the relationship in the way of love, marriage, and companionship. Try it!

OIL-HOO-FOLB
Follow Me Boy Oil
$7.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

tayra
Newly Registered

Unread post by tayra » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:30 pm

Hi Cat...

Thanks for your words....

I have to admit that you are right in all what you said, but it is not my intention to make him suffer, maybe I didn't express what I wanted to mean.

It is that I feel he is realizing right now the pain I've been trough, for me is not fair that because I love him I have to accept him back as soon as he asked for. My pride was hurt, my heart was broken and I know is very difficult for me right now, but after all what we have been trough I can not forget him and I feel that I really love him, even if he cries every time he comes, even if he say sorry so many times and I believe him, the pain won't go away in one sec.

I feel like he has to understand how hurt I was and realized that if he really loves me I'll be here waiting for him, as you said I have all the time.

We have talked about the things he has done and he agreed in everything, is just that maybe is too soon to talk about coming back together. We need time to heal and I don't want to lost him in these time.

Well, I'm human being, I feel so insecure sometimes.... and that's why I asked for an advice... but you are right, I'll continue using the kit and wait to see what will happen..

Thanks again =)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:50 pm

Thanks for clarifying. You did sound pretty harsh there at first! :-)

I understand your feelings -- i've been in that place -- but there is really no way to know how long he will take the vengeance and sexual coldness from you before he gives up.

I personally would not work it too long, but would go for the heart-to-heart talk as soon as possible. Set some firm limits on his behaviour and let him know that if he breaks the boundaries again, you're not going to be as forgiving. Follow the "three strikes rule" and live your own dreams, with him or without him.

Best of luck -- and may you enjoy your happiness soon!
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:53 pm

Excellent advice cat.

josdos

follow me boy never ceases to amaze me

Unread post by josdos » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:44 am

I very rarely use follow me boy, as in the past I have found it brings out very obsessive behaviour in my boyfriend.

Last week I did lay a few tricks with follow me boy mixed with fire of love....i was just in need of some attention. And boy, am I getting the attention! The phone calls do not stop! I feel like he's checking on me constantly.

josdos

Re: follow me boy never ceases to amaze me

Unread post by josdos » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:15 pm

I have mixed Folow Me Boy with look me over, fire of love and stay with me.

rvd_2

Unread post by rvd_2 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:27 pm

hi cat,im new to this forum. I just started a honey jar spell yesterday for a guy i liked. iveread through this forum about the follow me boy and it works. Is it ok to use follow me boy even if i have started the honey jar? If yes, how can I order the follow me boy and have it shipped to me? pls give instructions.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:04 pm

rvd-
First go to the lucky mojo shop and place your order. You absolutely can use the follow me boy and the honey jar! Why not? One is drawing him near and one is making him feel "sweetly" towards you. I am definitely placing my order for follow me boy! I KNOW how well the LOVE ME Sachet works! OMG these products are amazing! Thanks Cat and everyone else for all of the wonderful products you give to us to make our lives work better!

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Sun May 02, 2010 11:03 am

Follow Me Boy is the GREATEST product on the planet. Every woman should give this a try. Whether it's the love of your life you are trying to get some extra attention from or just male attention, in general.. this stuff is the best.

I've uesd the sachet, the fixed candle, the oil. best stuff ever.

kittynmoon

Unread post by kittynmoon » Mon May 03, 2010 5:09 am

I agree with Cat. A loving relationship should be based on love and honesty. You should treat him as you want to be treated, so he can see what a good relationship is.

luckycharms13

Follow Me Boy for one specific boy

Unread post by luckycharms13 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:16 pm

I noticed that wearing this oil attracts attention from men in general, but is there a way to make it so that it only attracts attention from one specific target? I don't particularly want all the boys to follow me, just a certain one. For example, can I put his hair in the bottle?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Follow Me Boy for one specific boy

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:21 pm

This formula is to make a man follow you like a dog. You may look at other formulas such as come to me or look me over or a combination of the oils. When you put on an oil, simple say something like, I would like John Smith to follow me and only me like a dog. Something to that effect but make sure you state who it is for.

There is really no need to put his hair in the oil especially if you are potential going to use it for something else. However, you can put his hair in the oil if you want.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:50 am

I agree with starsnthesky7...petition and ask for what you want...be specific...but the side effects can be that others will notice but you are the master of what you want...luckycharms13...good luck!

luckycharms13

Unread post by luckycharms13 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:14 am

So when I use Love Me oil, should I be doing the same thing (stating who it is for out loud)? I didn't know that, thanks for the info!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:38 am

I find that generally, there's always "collateral damage" with oils - in a good way. Your petition directs the effect to hit your target hardest, however you are still going to be carrying the energy of the oil in your aura/on your person when you wear the oil, so random people are still going to react to the effect. It's like baking cookies. You may be feeding the cookies only to your sweetheart, but everyone else can still smell that you've been baking. :)

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:51 pm

The oils can be used when someone is not physically around you and be successful,but in this case it would help a lot if you dressed a candle with the oil to to help the work. That's why many people dress their computer if they communicate with the target through the internet (although I've never done that).

MightyScorpio

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:47 am

Sounds like I need this in my life!

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:07 pm

Glad to hear that. I just ordered Follow Me Boy oil, and I already have Fire of Love. I have so darn many oils, insenses, herbs, etc., etc., that I keep detailed lists on my computer.

QueenofSwords
HRCC Student

Unread post by QueenofSwords » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:01 pm

I absolutely love Follow Me Boy!

I rubbed Follow Me Boy, Essence of Bend Over and Pay Me Now oils on my skin one night before my friend and I went out to a night club and let me tell ya....woweee! We got free drinks all night!

There was one guy who bought us a drink, then he would go away for a bit, then come back to see if we wanted another drink before we finished the ones we had in our hands. He even came up to me and told me he ran out of money so he's going to ask his friends for some more cash so that he could buy us some more drinks! I looked at my friend like this guy can't be serious. She looked at me like what did you do?? Haha

But sure enough he came back with cash in his hands, and sure enough he bought us some more drinks! He was like a malfunctioning robot going back and forth from us, to the bar, to the wall, back to us.... It was fun, but I felt sorry for him after a while.

It's really a great product!

sarahstar74

Unread post by sarahstar74 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:20 am

In my perusal of the LM Forum, Follow Me Boy seems to be an over-whelming winner for effectiveness!

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:13 am

lol. sounds like you laid tricks to last you for days! be careful though, mine recently started noticing "stuff" on the door handles. Guess I was going a little over board!

truered

Spell for follow me boy oil Question

Unread post by truered » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:38 pm

I need an easy spell for the use of follow me boy oil. Do i HAVE to have my intended's hair or body fluid? I ask this because we broke up since i placed my order. Will a picture work? also would it work if i anointed a card and sent it to him through the mail? or money in a card? any suggestions would be helpfull. Thank you. I have no way of having personal contact with him at this time. I have to think outside the box so to speak.

c4th1

follow me boy product

Unread post by c4th1 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:20 am

Hi there,

Out of curiosity, will the FMB product work on any person who you want to attract? Or there is an exceptional case towards it?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: follow me boy product

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:25 am

It is best used when you already know the person. Otherwise, you are just going to be attracting all kinds of men.

http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

OIL-HOO-FOLB
Follow Me Boy Oil
$6.00

c4th1

Unread post by c4th1 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:37 am

sorry but i have to laugh imagining i am attracting all kinds of men...:))..

it only attracts but doesnt mean they will contact you or etc, does it? i am just really curious over these things now as in how it works.

ps: I am never regret to find this website to be true.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:48 am

Follow me boy is exactly what it says it is. It forces someone to follow you like a dog. Follow me boy is not going to make someone call you necessarily...unless they want to be near you and follow you around. But if you need someone to reconcile with you, or trying to someone to call you, then you need controlling products, or bend over . Follow me boy by itself will not do that alone.

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:03 am

nena1974

There's an old saying,"Anything worth doing is worth overdoing! :D

sassafrassblonde

Unread post by sassafrassblonde » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:59 am

;)) I got the giggles on this one....had the mental image of fighting them off with a stick!
Hmmm, maybe not. All single ladies should try this...good weapon in the feminine arsenal!

Sassy

c4th1

Unread post by c4th1 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:55 pm

Hi Sassy,

Sounds like you used them before, tell me more about it ... :). Did it work to get rid of the men by using a stick?

PS: I read the latest post about using sour jar to separate a couple. How do we do it?

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:15 am

In my experience Follow Me Boy works best on guys I'm already involved with or hanging out with. It tends to make the targets, esp. if they're the introverted type, follow you around more than they normally would. Be careful though it can bring out a rather nervous/obsessive streak if the targets are of that sort of temperament.

For strangers, I've tried wearing FMB together with Bewitching, it's good for getting attention, but then again it can can drive some guys a bit nervous. For me that combo works better on men who're naturally a bit more daring/expressive. For actually getting to know someone and having productive conversations, I find that Love Me (plus Attraction sometimes) works well. It helps you get that extra 'loving' from people (not just men).
HRCC Graduate #1610

c4th1

Unread post by c4th1 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:51 am

oh I am rather confused now..I thought Love Me is to make man love you and be faithful to you?

ok, i guess i need a proper advise and/or guidance. I have got a reading done, and was advised the reconciliation won't even work. what is the best option to make him call me, be nice to me and happy to meet again? Or the best option is to leave it alone? ha ha ha.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:45 am

These are questions you need answered in a reading. We personally are not going to able to tell you things that are going to hit the nail on the head. So I would get another reading, and see if any work can possibly be done to help the situation.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:41 am

I agree with starsinthesky7, these products (if you read their descriptions) work according to the intent. ...and as cabriellenil mentioned, can bring out other qualities according to the individuals temperament...like obsession.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:21 pm

Here's how I advise my clients, Fast Luck and Kiss Me Now to get youself a lover for the night and some fun, Bewitching and Follow Me Boy/Girl if you want people to hang on your every word, Come to Me and Follow Me Boy to get a specific person to really pay attention and come to you, Fires of Love and Follow Me Boy to up heat and attention you get in an ongoing relationship, and Love Me and Fires of Love to get someone to love you.

Of course this only one approach to such things.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:33 pm

Has anyone here ever tried the Follow Me Boy mojo bag? I figured it's worth a shot since this seems like the appropriate thread. :)

c4th1

Unread post by c4th1 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:36 am

The reading told me that he is quite angry with me at the moment and was suggest to use cut and clear so I can move on. The reader also advise that the reconciliation will not work either due to his angry status. I am not ready to do the cut and clear yet because I still have feelings for him and would really like an opportunity to have him back. That's why I am thinking to do the Bend Over so he can call me again as well as doing the Love Me candle? Would that work.....?

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:09 am

I suggest you get another reading for a second opinion - it's pretty common to consult more than one reader if you're making (for you) an important decision.

If someone is angry I would NOT use controlling products like Bend Over or what would heat up emtions like Love Me, etc. Chances are they'd kick you harder. What products do you have on hand?
HRCC Graduate #1610

c4th1

Unread post by c4th1 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:11 am

I do not have any products yet as I do not want to place any orders without consulting with the experts as I am new to this....It is best to ask then start something then say D'oh! :)

Thank you so much for the advise, am glad i didn't just go ahead with the spell otherwise he will kick me harder :cry: .....

I have a second reading booked for Aug...I have to ring the shop to get the date again...

sassafrassblonde

Unread post by sassafrassblonde » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:39 am

Good luck, hon.
No, I've never used a stick to beat them off....I had to much fun picking who I wanted to be around.
But the attention is always nice. :)
Long time ago I used the FMB as a perfume...it seems to make one more approachable and attractive to others.

Sassy

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:20 am

so if someone is angry you dont suggest controling or love me products? what would you suggest? i already have a honey jar, i already had a reading that said this would pass.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:28 am

Stay with me oil on blue candles on the honey jar.

I remember you have a dollbaby and you're mad it's not responding...I'd put it in a dark place and say 'I'll leave you alone for now while you calm down' and wait for it to pass.
HRCC Graduate #1610

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:36 am

Thank you Cabriellenil. I havent worked the doll baby in a week, and was thinking about talking to it tonight. i have been putting stay at me oil where i think he'll come in contact on the days he comes by for the baby, hes not coming by every day though :(

EmmieB

Follow Me Boy Oil

Unread post by EmmieB » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:38 pm

Hello! I have recently bought "Follow Me Boy" a few weeks ago, and recently, one week ago, I have tried using it to attract my lover from afar by writing a nice letter and sending a gift, and I put a drop of it on the letter
The only reaction out of my lover was "It smells like you!" and i have noticed just a little bit of, "I miss you's" here and there but nothing too serious. What am i doing wrong?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: How to Use Follow Me Boy?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:55 pm

Well, you're trying to rely on one drop of oil to do the whole job for you. So you got a positive response, and that's a good sign. So you need to keep the magical pressure on. Burn candles dressed in FMB on his name - you can use a vigil, or a penis candle if you want to work on the sexual angle, or a skull candle to get into his head. Wear the oil when you communicate with him. Make a bottle spell with some love-drawing and spicy passion-inspiring herbs and a picture of him, all dressed with FMB and shake it several times daily while praying your petition. There are a myriad of ways that you can work this, but you need to keep working. One small trick one time will only be enough in a small number of cases. Most others will take a more concerted plan of attack.

You may want to get a reading with a rootworker to give you more personalized advice as to how to approach the situation.

EmmieB

Unread post by EmmieB » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:07 pm

I see! Well, at least i did get a positive response!
Now, can i burn a red candle for love, dressed with FMB on his name (and by name what do you mean? Writing it on the candle?) or do i HAVE to have a specific candle dressed with FMB and in his name? Thank you so much for your help!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:22 pm

Dress any candle - red for love/passion, pink for romance, white can be used if others are not available - with FMB. Write a petition paper that includes his full name &/or picture, with your petition crossing it.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spell for follow me boy oil Question

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:44 am

Read general Follow Me Boy spell suggestions here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

You do not need a hair in order to wear the oil, or dress a candle with it, for instance.

OIL-HOO-FOLB
Follow Me Boy Oil
$7.00

catherine yronwode

barca

Unread post by barca » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:34 am

hello Miss Cat!!

I read the attchment but do not understand ....what do I do with the hair? Sorry for not getting it... I understand you dress the candle with the oil , then ...what do you do with the hair?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:36 pm

If you want to use hair or any personal concern in your spell work, you can simply put it inside the name paper, and fold it and put it underneath the candle. OR you can dig out the bottom of the candle if its a figural male or female candle, or whatever candle your are using, and put it inside there.

barca

Unread post by barca » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:17 am

Thank you for claring that out for me. I have teabag candle in a glas holder to keep the tea ligt in , under that I have the name paper. So now I will just add the hair. Do you think it matters if the light keeper is in solid glas?

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:24 am

what color is the candle for follow me boy spell

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:32 am

Red

Cookie
Lucky Mojo Follow Me Boy Testimonials

Unread post by Cookie » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:41 pm

So I've been working on some reconciliation work with my "boy" (lover/friends-with-benefits deal) whom I want to turn into my boyfriend. I've made a couple posts when I had questions with my work and may I just say, you're all so knowledgeable, patient and kind. I thank you all. I doubt my work would have gone half so well if I couldn't come here for help.
So anyway- I finally got my hands on a bottle of Follow Me Boy oil. And just in time for my boy coming back from VA. I wore it last weekend, which was the first time we've seen each other in three months. Not only does it smell delicious, it had a profound effect. The boy was stuck to me like glue the whole night (we were at a party), complimenting me left right and center and calling me every cute pet name under the sun.
And, at the risk of giving TMI, can I just say that after, we had one of the best hook ups in a long time? He was incredibly attentive- in ways 19-year-old college boys rarely are. ;)

So thank you LM and Miss Cat. Not only do your oils smell wonderful- they WORK.
Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Follow Me Boy Oil... All I can say is WOW

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:39 pm

Congratulations. Follow Me Boy is one that i personally use as well. It gets my husband's attention too. :-)
catherine yronwode

meinterrupted
Newly Registered

Unread post by meinterrupted » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:23 pm

This is an adult question, so if you're not comfortable with a bit of TMI, feel free to skip. I figured this is an adult topic though, so here we go.

I've been trying to reconcile with my ex, and before I saw him last, I dressed my genital area with Reconciliation oil, in addition to a love-drawing bath named for him and a simple candle spell. Well, long story short, he called me late at night, we talked, and then had sex. A large portion of the time was him going down on me. Now, in my view, this is 100% good for me, since I'd dressed my lady bits with the oil. But we haven't spoken since that morning, so now I'm not so sure. Has anyone else been in this situation?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:23 pm

First it depends on how much time has past since this encounter. If this happened one day and then he didn't call the next day then there is nothing to be worried about. Not everyone is keen on constant contact.

If more time has elapsed then get a reading to find out what obstacles are in your way and how to tackle them. The fact that you drew him to you already means that you can definatley influence him so take heart.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”