Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Follow Me Boy Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Love_Struck

Re: Follow Me Boy Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Love_Struck » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:54 am

OMG I finally received my FMB spell kit. This will be my first spell casting...and I am so excited! Purchased the kit on 17th April and received it today (16 June). Today is New Moon (here in London, UK)...so I will begin with the first part ----> the preparation of the mojo bag.

Background of my story:
I am in a relationship with my man for 9 years 10 months (to date: August 2005). This guy was so obsessed with me that he would do anything for me. We were (as I used to see it), inseparable. We were more than just bf/gf - we were each others best friend. During all this time, he was having issues with visa (but I know 100% thats not the reason he was with me, as my immigration status could not help him in any way).
Then things changed---thank God, my prayers were answered and he got his visa in April 2014. Soon after he applied for his drivers license. He bought his first car. Gradually he start to change (in my views)...he would go out more often with cousins and friends - I didn't mind then. Then even more often, he would go out...and I start to notice the neglect. .
Then it was in December 2014, when things start to go downhill...after all these years of making excuses that we can't get married because of visa issues, he now told me that he CAN'T marry me, because of his family who only believe in arrange marriages to their own type of people (Asian Muslim). He start to go night clubs with his 'friends' (friends who only came to his life now because of his money and wealth - due to visa). Prior to this time, he was very much against clubbing and late nights....
My worry began to kick in, and I knew that something wasn't right. So I start to confront him and show him the difference in his behaviour and warned him that these friends are all fake - they are only after your money! He would often fight with me...and get bored of my nagging.
Then I found pictures in his phone with girls (which he claimed that are his friend gf and her friends, and he have nothing to do with them...). Later in early February, I found text message to sent to a girl....and the lies, cheating, dishonesty, corruptions, fights etc...all start to go out of control.

When I found evidence and confront him, he was so embarrassed and ashamed, but his ego was too big to accept it as a mistake and say sorry....so he fight with me, claiming that I am too controlling and he wants to live his life and don't want this relationship anymore.
I didn't up, I tried knocking sense into his head so he can see and realise what he is doing. He went away for a 2 weeks holiday (not because of the problem, but rather to see his family after 12 years)...and I decide to look into how I can help him and this relationship.
Since January I was concealing my MB in his foods (sometimes, when I can) - I am still doing that now. Then I came across this forum and learnt what others have been through and their success stories. In my desperate time - in need of help...I decide that I have to do some work on him. At first I was hesitant. So I began with a reading, which shows that at the time, he was under peer-pressure to behave the way he was behaving, but he will not leave me and he cares a lot for me. This motivates me even more that I have to take control of this relationship now.
So with the help of a root worker, I did some work to separate him from his friends and for him to spend more time with me. Result: since he came back from holiday, he was practically living at my place (previously when he was consumed by this fake life with his friends, he would only come 1 night a week - with like a million excuses). Now he's here at least 3-5 nights per week :)
The main friend who was leading him these bad ways - he now opened a pizza shop, so he's always busy. The others found jobs and are more focused on their own life now. They still go out on the odd occasion, but my guy would tell me where and when he's going out (before he wouldn't do this).
I start to use FMB powder (which I would dust his clothes: underwear, socks, jeans, t-shirt, shirt - almost anything) and recite psalm 23 and state my petition "In the name and grace of God, I command [his name] to follow me like a dog, be loyal and faithful to me, be honest and obsessed with me, be insecure without me, and let me be the only woman in your life until death do us part, Amen". I also drop a few drops of come to me oil in the bath, and anoint my body saying a similar petition. The night before he arrives back in London, I burn a red candle dressed with CTM oil and FMB powder...burnt continuously until the next day...Result: clean burn with no black smoke, still burning with a few dancing movements when I was around.

Currently:
He's coming to me more often, less going out, complaining about his friends that they are after his money and he's so bored and scared of them etc. However, he still hold on that he CAN'T marry me, but will never leave me and will TRY not to marry anyone back home (his family choice). He said he wants to live just the way we are... :roll:
Because my trust in him is shattered to pieces (never expected this of him) - I still feel like there is something going on. He said to me "please just trust me, then I will know that you love me". I'm trying, but its too difficult. He's been treating me more affectionate, introducing me to his friends, taking me over to his place (which was near impossible for him to do before). Even sexually, he's more active with me than before :lol:

What do I want:
So now, I want to be in control (because things work better this way years ago). By control, I mean for him to listen to me, do what I want (in terms of building back our relationship to where it was before and hopefully help repair my trust issues). I want him to become obsessed with me again and experience that 'fear' of losing me. Now I am not sure sure if this FMB spell kit will work, but I am prepared to put all my effort and dedication in trying...because I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. I also ordered a triple strength Attraction Mojo bag (still waiting for this). I am hoping that it will help him be more attracted to me and at the same time, I am looking to attract success, love, luck and money in my life :)

So here my journey begins guys..wish me luck! I will keep updating my progress and result as we go along...I also have a reading later today, to see whether there are any obstacles in the way and what are my chances of success with this spell...

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:18 pm

Hi Love_Struck,

It sounds like you are doing everything right, and are getting good results. Congratulations! Your FMB spell kit is another step in the right direction.

Since you said you want to have the upper hand in your relationship, you should consider adding rosemary to your work. It will help you be the dominant partner. Brew it into a tea and add that to your bath. You could put some under your mattress to strengthen your relationship. Make a mojo of blue flannel and put rosemary and a whole Angelica root in it, and carry that with you to bring peace and faithfulness to your relationship.

http://herb-magic.com/rosemary.html
http://herb-magic.com/angelica-root.html

You might also want to put the two of you into a sugar jar to keep things sweet between you. Add some vanilla to it, as this enhances loving feelings. You can then bake yummy treats for him and use this sugar in your recipe. Get the magic inside him, and see what can happen!

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G

Love_Struck

Unread post by Love_Struck » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:58 am

Thank you Athena K. Sounds great!

So I start my work today. I was advised that Friday is the best day for love spells and sunrise is better to begin with. So I start my mojo bag this morning at 05:00am :lol:

Please tell me if I am doing it right....
I write his full name and crossed it with my full name 9 times on his photo with red ink pen. because the photo was glossy, the name wasn't showing well (as the pen wasn't writing well on the glossy paper) - so I also turned it around and repeat the names crossed 9 times in red ink pen.
I placed the candle dressed in FMB oil and all the pins stick to it (however, while preparing it 2 pins fell off and I stuck them on again).
I also burned a little bit of the incenses powder while preparing the mojo bag.
I add his hair (3 strands from his head and few bits from his chest) :lol:
I also add a piece of tissue paper I had drenched in his sperm (this is about 2 months old).
I add a petition paper (white table tissue with my petition written in red ink pen).
I blew my breath 3 times slowing into the mojo bag...and state my petition.
Then I tied it with 3 knots...pass it over the candle 7 times. I rub some FMB oil 7 times on the bag to feed it.
I add 5 dots of FMB oil on the violet leaf and place it in my shoe (stating my petition).
Then I pin the mojo bag to my bossom....and went back to sleep with it :lol:

Ok so at 01:00am, I was getting everything prepared to start the work later...and leave them in a tray which I will be using as my alter (this is moveable, because my bf usually come to my place). I set my alarm and soon fell asleep. Then I was having this dream, that my friend (a girl who I live with) and I was being haunted by a ghost in our house. We were really scared...
Then I woke up and it was almost 05:00am. And my left eye is twitching a lot! (Could this be any signs)?

Up until last week everything was going so good. Then as this week began I start to notice the difference in his behaviour again. Its Ramadan and he is not staying with me like before (claiming that he is not allowed to touch me etc - yet before he leave - after dinner, he put his hands on my shoulder and was massaging, then kissed me before he leave). He is starting to get close with his friends again, and he was telling me that he wants to enjoy this Ramadan, so he will go out every Saturday night (clubbing - though he didn't admit clubbing). He said he wants to live his life... These were his words and behaviour initially when I found out he was going wild :evil:

Ok, so most of the time I am home so I don't really wear shoes in doors. I have put the violet leaf in my socks under my foot.
Morning and night I anoint myself with the FMB oil...from my feet rub all the way up my neck (saying [his name] follow me and stay with me, come under my command), then hands to neck and over my head.

I forgot to read Psalm 23 while doing my mojo bag, can I read this every time I feed it in the nights?

Ps. Sorry about the long posts...but I really need help - as this is my first spell. Than you all so much

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:58 pm

Hello, Love_Struck,

Oh boy. He is back with that friend? Maybe you need to contact your worker again. The one who casted those spells.

You did everything right.

Yes, you can say the Psalm 23 everyday.

Wishing you the very best

Love_Struck

Unread post by Love_Struck » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:24 am

Hi Miss Aida,

Not that same friend as before, but the another one from the same group. However, the going out is not as "wild" and often as before.
I will contact the root worker (she seems difficult to get hold of) :(

In regards to the mojo bag, I couldn't feed it with the candle smoke on the 2nd night (because he was with me all the time). However, I dot the FMB oil at the 4 corners and centre (when I had chance alone). On the 3rd night, I lit the candle, and didn't even realise that 2 pins fell.

Would it affect my work, if I can't feed the mojo bag with the candle every night? However, I always have the mojo bag on my person and I always take the oil where ever I go, so I can feed it every night...

Miss Aida, I also ordered a honey jar (might take about 6 weeks to arrive).

My Attraction triple strength mojo bag is here...waiting on postal service to deliver it. Can I wear both FMB & Attraction mojo bag at the same time?
PS. I wear it in my bra, and it is acting as a boob enhancement :lol: - so I thought wearing both with give an equal push up :D

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:11 pm

Hello, Love_Struck ,

"Boob Enhancer"???? You crack me up!! LOL !! Thank you for putting a smile on my face tonight.

You are fine with feeding your mojo hand with the oil. And yes, you can wear both mojo hands in your bra.

Let me know if it actually makes them bigger! LOL

I pray all of this works out (and I do pray for you)

Love_Struck

Unread post by Love_Struck » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:12 am

Miss Aida,

Yes it does work (super push up) :D ----> glad I put a smile on your face. And thanks for praying for me.

So far the spell work is going fine. However, I am not able to light the candle every night, since he (my bf) is always with me. But I have been feeding the mojo bag with the FMB oil every night and wearing it on my person everyday.

The Attraction mojo bag---> I cannot wear it on my person, because its too big (i.e. too much ingredients). On the instruction paper that comes with it, states to dress a few of the items out of the bag, one of which was a lodestone. I could not find the lodestone and a few others which was listed. However, the ones that I could locate, I took them out and dress them. Then I add a few drops of the attraction oil in the bag, calling to the items I couldn't locate asking for my desire. I always keep this attraction mojo bag in my handbag wherever I ago... [fingers crossed].

Love_Struck

Unread post by Love_Struck » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:01 am

Hello,

I have recently completed the FMB Spell. I have prepared the mojo bag over the 21 nights. However, I did not do the spell on the 21st night :(
I did not go through the instructions at that time. I did the spell the following morning (including the bath and setting and lighting the candles). My bf is planning to move from his flat in 2 weeks time and spend most of the time here with me. So I didn't go to his place to throw the bath water...however, I throw some from his car front door and drop little bit (as a trail while walking) back to my front door. The car was parked outside our house. I forgot to sprinkle some of the water on the car, would this make a difference? Also rather than throwing the remaining water on my door step, I empty it at the corner of the step (with all the petals and everything). While sprinkling the water from his car door to our flat door, I kept on chanting "[His Name] follow me, come under my command".

I am supposed to dispose of the candle wax from the making and feeding of the mojo bag into running water. I can't find any trenches or anything close to where I live, I was wondering if I dispose of it in the drain where the bathroom and kitchen water goes through, would that be ok?

Also, the wax and ashes from the spell, do I need to bury it anywhere in the front yard or under the step where he will cross over it?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:05 pm

Hello Love_Struck,

If you did not finish the spell on the 21st night you might have less of a chance of success. You might want to start fresh and do the spell again. The way you used the bath water sounds fine t me. If the directions call for disposing in running water you I would recommend finding a river or stream somewhere. Disposal in the bathroom is a definite no. If you can bury the remains somewhere on your property would be best.

Peace~

Nathen

Maemay

Unread post by Maemay » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:11 pm

Hi everyone. Just wanted to say that I though that I was on a love and happen essential road. But since I spoke to you last things seemed to have gone back to the way it was. I used my kit. Did it for 21 days. I could never get to him to sprinkle the water. It is getting to a point where we don't see each other as often as we used to. He don't call or text like he used to. I though that time would be the key but it's not. What do I do. I don't even get cards anymore. What do I do.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:41 pm

Hello, Maemay,

I am so sorry that this happened.

You mat want to have a candle lit at MISC and see what the candle report shows. It may give you more insight into what's happening and what to do. I would be interested in knowing if they recommend a different type of candle .

take care

Maemay

Unread post by Maemay » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:52 pm

Ok. What do I need to do

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:05 am

Hello, Maemay,

I would have the church light a follow me boy candle for you and see what the report shows and the recommendations that they make for you.

Otherwise, you may want to consider a reading from AIRR or Hoodoo Psychics.

Here's the Church information:

Order candles here with Paypal and upload your petitions at the same time:
http://CandleMinistry.com
If you wish photos attached to your candles, email photos here:
photos@missionaryindependent.org
If you wish to communicate with a candle-server about your service, email the deacons here:
candles@missionaryindependent.org
For all other church communications, email pastors here:
church@missionaryindependent.org
Telephone for direct information:
707-887-7808
Click here for Candle Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church
World-Wide Prayer Network at The Crystal Silence League
Image[/quote]

Maemay

Unread post by Maemay » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:00 pm

Hi. How are you today. I sent the deacon a email but I haven't heard anything yet. I want to do a candle. I want to do the right steps so everything will go right and we can enjoy life together.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:31 pm

Hello, Maemay ,

Contact him again.

In the meantime, try a blockbuster candle first while you wait for his reply

Good luck

Maemay

Unread post by Maemay » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:54 pm

Good afternoon,
I will contact him again. What is a blockbuster candle and how do I get it. I looked in the candles but didn't see one.
Thanks

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:03 pm

Maemay ,

Here is the link: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-block-buster.html

You can also have the church light it for you here:

http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... uster.html

OR, you can just order it here:

CAN-GLS-BLOC
Block Buster Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

Two-Headed Doctor

ineika1

Unread post by ineika1 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:24 pm

what if the target lives with me ? do i pour the water on my door step?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:28 pm

Hello, ineika1,

Yes. On your doorstep going toward the inside of your house.

And also in your dwelling

And also on you.

take care

Lovinsweet

Follow Me Boy

Unread post by Lovinsweet » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:16 pm

I just received my kit today and I notice there are two different set of instructions. Do I do the the instructions on the cardboard first? -lighting the six candles first that morning, then proceed with the bath water and then that same night start the nightly lighting of the candles (the instructions on the paper)?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:34 pm

Dear Lovinsweet,

The instructions on each included package in are just for using that item "as is" -- because, after all, we do sell them singly, without respect to a kit. If you are performing a spell from a kit and the kit comes with a lot of included ingredients, follow the instructions on the cardboard.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Maemay

Unread post by Maemay » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:46 pm

Hi,
Just wanted you to know that the man I love so much is not there anymore. Now he don't call or see me anymore. I know that we were drawing apart but I would not imagine it would have gotten to this point. So. I just wanted you all to know the point I am standing. So where do I go from here.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:34 pm

Hello, Maemay,

I am so very sorry to read this.

In this case, you might want to consider a reading to see if there are any more chances, what happened, what you can do, etc.

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the very best with this.

Lovinsweet

Unread post by Lovinsweet » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:01 am

I complete my fmb kit. After my six candles burned all the way down and nothing was left but the wick my red cloth start to burn so I smothered the fire out with my finger. Do you think this effect the spell? The candle burned completely and melted all the wax. There was no wax residue remaining. The fire from the wick was left but it start to burn the cloth so I dap it out.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:09 pm

Hi Lovinsweet,

The red cloth was from a mojo or your altar cloth?

Either way, it may be a sign. What that might mean is hard to say here.

You could get a quick reading on this from AIRR:

www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Lovinsweet

Unread post by Lovinsweet » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:36 pm

The red cloth was from my alter. I actually had a great burn! All the candle flames danced the entire time! The candles burned down even, clean with no residue. The wicks were left burning. The candle burned completely.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:07 pm

Hello Lovinsweet,

Was your candle in a candle holder? I am trying to imagine how the flame would connect with your altar cloth.

Peace~

Nathen

Lovinsweet

Unread post by Lovinsweet » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:42 pm

I had it directly on the alter cloth. Wasn't smart thinking :/

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:14 pm

Hi Lovinsweet,

Well this can be a cautionary tale to all of us to make sure we use proper candle holders!

Glad you got a nice burn and I hope the burning of your altar cloth turns out to be just a fluke.

Good luck with your spell!
HRCC #1909G

peakmill

Unread post by peakmill » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:20 am

i just had a question about the fmb kit. im about halfway through with preparing the mojo bag and today when i lit my candle 3 pins fell at the same time. since it takes 21 days to complete the spell i am a bit worried as there aren't enough pins left in the candle to last me till the end. is it safe to continue?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:56 pm

Hello peakmill,

The pins falling could be a sign; you may want to get a quick reading to find out what's going on:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

peakmill

Unread post by peakmill » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:08 am

Thanks for replying:)
I did get a reading and i was told that my work was starting to take effect. I completed the spell yesterday and as I was in the way to his place to throw the bath water I kept smelling my targets cologne and his scent. It happens maybe 3 times on my way there. Not sure if this is normal or wat this means? I hope it's good :)

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:52 pm

Hello, peakmill ,

I am wondering if you didn't put them in correctly.

Were they loose?

peakmill

Unread post by peakmill » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:29 pm

No they didn't seem loose.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:27 pm

Hello, peakmill

Then follow Sister Jean's advice about the pins.

Also, signs come to us in different ways: Visual, auditory, smells, tactile, dreams, etc.

So, this sounds like a sign

Take care

AustinArr

Unread post by AustinArr » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:47 pm

Hello,
I have been reading numerous posts on the LM Forum. I am considering buying the Follow Me Boy spell kit.
Me and my partner recently broke up, he ended things, but we agreed to remain friends. The other night, texted me saying that he decided he didn't want to be friends and has blocked me on different platforms of social media. I have an inkling that he has possibly met another man...

I have a few photos of him, along with clothing and even some notes he occasionally left me after he stayed over.

My plan of action is to remove all negativity from our break-up using uncrossing incense. I will the focus on breaking up the possible relationship between my ex and his new significant other. I would then use the FMB Spell kit, along with a honey jar to compel him to come back to me and return my feelings for him.

I shall keep you all posted, and I welcome any advice/criticisms to make my spells work better. :)

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:57 pm

Hello, AustinArr ,

I'm so sorry to read this. Your heart must be broken.

Have you considered: Return to Me instead of Follow Me Boy?

I would do return to me and then when he returns, Stay with me.

Just my thoughts

Wishing you the best

take care

peakmill

Unread post by peakmill » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:26 pm

hello everyone. i completed my fmb kit on sept 4th and also started a honey jar that day that ive been working the jar from time to time. to help boost my magic a little more i started working with lubana in late september. since doing all of this i have been seeing my targets name everywhere everyday even until this day. but unfourtunetly my boyfriend (the target) has broken up with me this past friday. i have put alot of work into my work and i have also gotten two readings on AIRR (both of them positive) i am just wondering if i should keep going? i do love him very much but him breaking up with me is a major set back :( i even fed him my menstral blood last month. is it too early to give up or could the spells still be manifesting?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:14 pm

Hello, peakmill,

I would give it continue and see what happens.

Sometimes, things may not immediately turn out the way you think because of unknown reasons that make sense later.

So, if you can, try sticking with it for awhile longer

Wishing you the best

Take care

peakmill

Unread post by peakmill » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:33 pm

thank you so much. i will keep at it :)

AustinArr

Unread post by AustinArr » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:48 pm

Miss Aida,

Sorry I wasn't aware you had replied. I thought about using Return to Me and Stay with Me. I have bought the Return to Me Sachet Powder and I'm wearing it, as well as sprinkling it my bedroom.

I received my Follow Me Boy spell kit yesterday and intend on starting it on the 30th of this month, as it is a new moon. However, I've read that you can start them even if you aren't at the appropriate moon phase? While I don't want to rush things, I'm quite eager to get started haha.

Re the bathwater to be poured at his doorstep, I've read on the forum that I should keep the bathwater for a bit before doing the following step. Although the instructions I received don't mention this bit?

Thank you all, blessed be x

Also update, he isn't seeing another man. YUS! One less thing for me to deal with first.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:52 pm

Hello, AustinArr ,

I don't know about keeping bathwater.

Please follow the instructions on the package and what Miss cat (the authority) says.

As far as moon phases, again, do as Miss cat instructed.

But, it is true that some rootworkers don't work with moon phases. I, for one, do. So, it's up to you

take care

AustinArr

Unread post by AustinArr » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:16 pm

Ok Miss Aida, I will follow the instructions.

I also bought Return to Me Sachet Powder. I'm thinking, while I feed my mojo bag, maybe dust a letter with the sachet powder and send it to him? Would that be advisable?

Thank you again Miss Aida :)

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:05 pm

Hello, AustinArr,

Absolutely yes!!

Take care

AustinArr

Unread post by AustinArr » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:54 pm

Can the letter remain blank...?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:05 pm

Hello AustinArr,

Why would you want to send your target a blank piece of paper? I think it would be a lot more effective to write some sort of heartfelt message—your words, amplified by the Return to Me powder, would help put you on that person's mind. I have a feeling that getting a blank piece of paper would just make them think, "Huh?"

AustinArr

Unread post by AustinArr » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:51 pm

Fair point, but he told me not to contact him again :/ so I'm unsure what to do in that respect.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:31 pm

Hello, AustinArr,

I agree with Sister Jean. It's too conspicuous.

Send a Christmas card, have someone else sign it "Long time no see. we were thinking about you and hope that all is well. Joe and Sally" (<-- or whatever)

Take care

AustinArr

Unread post by AustinArr » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:50 pm

^ Great idea! I hadn't thought of that... trying to think if I have Christmas cards...

AustinArr

Unread post by AustinArr » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:49 pm

Ok so I sent him a christmas card. I'm nervous.

AustinArr

Unread post by AustinArr » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:18 pm

I've also had two readings and I've been told that our relationship is not over, but will require a lot of work and talking etc for us to fully reconcile. Apparently, I have to be the one to take action. I guess this means my spell will work :D

AustinArr

Unread post by AustinArr » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:53 pm

Miss Aida, Sister Jean,

I've done everything for the spell, just have to pour the bath water and his doorstep and mines and bury the remains of the spell. I can't wait, Im excited to see the results.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:06 pm

Hello AustinArr,

Good luck! Let us know how everything goes :)

sara_lee

Unread post by sara_lee » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:54 pm

What do you do with the left over bathwater? I saw that you are not supposed to drain the water unless I miss understood that part. Can you explain the bathwater part to me?

Also, my target moved recently so I am not sure where they live and I doubt if I will soon due to their schedule but can I dump it in front of their workplace?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:09 pm

Hello, sara_lee ,

Take a cupful out before draining the bathwater.

And you can definitely throw that bathwater in near his workplace.

Some people just dispose of it at a crossroad toward where the target is. But near the workplace is beautiful

Take care

ingtar

Unread post by ingtar » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:19 pm

As far as going to his place to throw the water on his doorstep, he has security cameras everywhere, and when someone is at the door, or near the house, he gets an alert kn his phone and can see who is there. I'd be totally busted.
I do know when he is parked at the local sports arena, could I put it on his car?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:42 am

Hello ingtar,

Throwing it near his workplace or around his car (put it where he is likely to walk through it) are good options if you can't put it near his house. Good luck!

ingtar

Unread post by ingtar » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:40 am

Thank you! This guy and I used to be hot and heavy, and now he's been too busy for me, even though I know from our communication that he still wants me. Hopefully this will get me the attention I want! I have the spell kit, candle, and extra oil so I'm going to fire everything I've got at him :)

AustinArr

Unread post by AustinArr » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:24 pm

Update on my progress

We have been speaking more and have been quite flirty (he started it) the past couple of days. Its beginning to work! :D

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:03 pm

AustinArr!!

CONGRATS!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”