• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:29 am

Follow Me Boy Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Re: Follow Me Boy Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby paintedsmoke24 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:16 am

Hi,

Sorry if this is a stupid question and/or wrong thread,but isn't there a Follow me girl spell kit or triple mojo bag available? And would this work for a lesbian attractionor its just for opposite sex?
I don't seem to find any in the list of spell kits products.
Thank you in advance for your answer.
paintedsmoke24

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:43 pm

Hello, paintedsmoke24,

Just call the shop and have them custom make them for you

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby ingtar » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:18 pm

Question: for the mojo bag, I don't really have anything from him, except some handwriting, and possibly something on some underwear from our last time together, although it's me and him together, probably more me. Sorry if that's gross, but we're all in the same boat right?
Also, I want to put something (oil or powder) on or around his car, but he mentioned his friend has been borrowing his vehicle and I don't want to accidentally affect the wrong person. Advice please! Thanks!
ingtar

Unread postby natstein » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:00 pm

Hello ingtar,

for the personal concerns use what you have. The handwriting is a good start. For whats on the underwear I would want you to be certain what you have is of your target.

For putting some powders around his car you will want to be suttle with it. If it is to obviuse he may not step in them if you must sprinkle it with some dirt, mayber dirt from under you porch or at least near your front door. Not a ton but just enough to hide the powder. You want him to step in it. You could use s small amount of oil on the door handles if you want as well but again don't use a ton as you do not want him to realize he has touched it.

Hope this is helpful.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ingtar » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:30 am

Ok, so I'm only a week into my FMB spell kit (working the mojo bag), and I was planning on laying some tricks this weekend, but last night out of the blue my target asked to get together, which was amazing. After not seeing him for 5 months, I've now seen him twice in three weeks.
Do things work this quickly when using the kit? After being with him, I was able to add some very personal items to my mojo bag ;) so I'm hoping it'll just keep getting better!
ingtar

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:42 pm

Hello, ingtar,

Congrats!

The timing is all up to Spirit.

But, GREAT job!
Miss Aida

Unread postby ingtar » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:08 pm

Ok, still working on the mojo bag, but today I was able to lay my first trick on my target's truck with powder on the ground and oil on the handle. I carefully grabbed my stuff, thought to myself, "as I place this, and when you touch it,you will be under my command", then walked through a very busy parking lot trying not to be noticed. It was FAST. Quick and dirty, and as I put it on I said a quick intent "you will be mine, follow me and only me". He should have touched it by now, or might be right this second. I really hope I did this right!?!
ingtar

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:06 pm

ingtar !!

Good job!!
Miss Aida

Unread postby AustinArr » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:25 am

Hiya, here's my update.

So me and my ex met up yesterday. We both want to Tay friends but we actually no longer love each other. It is sad to say, but at least the spell brought us back together in some respect. Is there a spell kit that can rekindle our love for each other?
AustinArr

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:02 am

Hello, AustinArr ,

You might want to try this spell kit:

www.luckymojo.com/spell-love-me.html

But, if you are out of love also, love spells may be a little challenging.

Wishing you the best

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby AustinArr » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:39 am

Hi miss Aida,
My ex is also male so would this actually work seeing how the spell says to attract a parter of the opposite sex?
AustinArr

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:22 pm

Hello, AustinArr,

Yes, of course it will still work!

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby ingtar » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:51 pm

So, wasn't expecting that. After a great date last week, and laying the tricks over the weekend, my target isn't saying much today. His ex is giving him a hard time, she was supposed to move out and hasn't, so I know he's stressed, but my flirting is going unanswered. Anything else I can or should do? I have a week left to do my mojo bag before doing the spell.
ingtar

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:57 pm

Hello, ingtar ,

If he really is stressed out then, just have some patience with your spells

He's going through a rough patch and that would take precedence. It doesn't mea that he lost feelings for you, it just means that she is consuming all of his energy right now

Wishing you the best

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby ingtar » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:03 pm

Thanks Miss Aida. I will keep going. He's almost rid of her, it's been very frustrating and stressful for him, but on my end this is the most progress I've seen in a very long time, since I started having candles lit for me, and starting the spell kit.

I'll keep up with everything...and offer to sit and eat popcorn in the front yard with him when she finally packs up a moving truck!
ingtar

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:04 pm

Hello, ingtar ,

NOW you're talking!!
Miss Aida

Unread postby ingtar » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:07 pm

I will finish my mojo bag work on Tuesday, and plan to do the spell during the day in time to place some of the water on his car in the evening, since I know where he will be, and going to his house is not an option.
I heard somewhere that leaving your work and leaving the candles to burn down will adversely affect the work, but I will have kids here, and need to have the candles going in a different room while I'm with the kids. Is this going to be a problem or will it still work? I really want to get this right and I've been working on the mojo faithfully up to this point.
ingtar

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:22 pm

Hello ingtar,

Leaving your candles to burn down won't "adversely affect your work." Lots of people do that, as long as there's no danger of fire. You can burn your candles in a sink or bathtub if you're worried.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby ingtar » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:37 pm

Thank you, Sister Jean. It's more about keeping it private and making sure everything gets completed on time, so I feel better knowing I can do it how I need to :)
ingtar

Unread postby Newbygirl » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:16 am

I have a FMB kit. As I read the instructions I noticed there are alot of pieces to it, meaning making stars and lighting candles on the stars wearing red , buying flowers and so on. I'm very new to this and am afraid that Ill mess it up. Are there any modifications that a novice like me can make and still get the same strength and effect.
Newbygirl

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:03 pm

Hello Newbygirl,

Since you're a novice, I strongly recommend you just follow the instructions exactly. They're written that way for a reason. When you start changing things without knowing what you're doing, you run the chance of inadvertently sabotaging your work.

Good luck.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby ingtar » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:57 pm

Quick question, now that my spell kit is done (YAY!), do I need to continue to occasionally dress my mojo bag with oil? Or anything else? Thanks!
ingtar

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:38 pm

Hello, ingtar ,

Yes, you ought to feed it at least once a week

Wising you great success with this

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby ingtar » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:28 pm

I finally had a chance to bury the spell remains. Was the spell complete before I did this, or was it only finished once I buried them in my yard?
ingtar

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:53 pm

Hello, ingtar ,

I always think to myself that once a spell is deployed (if it needs to be deployed), it is activated

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby ingtar » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:52 pm

I am doing this spell again, as I can more easily get the bathwater near his house while he's out of town (and the ex moved out!!!). I have my period now and wondering if adding some to the bathwater does anything to increase its power. I'm also saving some for when he's back, hopefully I can sneak it into something for him to eat.
ingtar

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:57 pm

Hello, ingtar ,

I am sorry but I am a little confused.

For him to bathe in the bathwater with your blood? Or to mix your blood with his bathwater.

Either way, that sounds like a plan (as long as YOUR blood does not go inside a doll). And we would LOVE to get a report from you about if and how it manifested

Wishing you the best

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby ingtar » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:10 pm

Just to clarify, when bathing prior to doing the follow me boy candle lighting, and then taking the bathwater to sprinkle in his yard etc...that's the bath water I was referring to. It would contain not only my essence from the bathing ritual, and flower petals, but also a little blood. Figure it can't hurt!
ingtar

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:22 pm

Hello, ingtar,

All I have to say is.....

Excellent, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT !!
Miss Aida

Unread postby ingtar » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:11 pm

Candles burning as I write this. Planning on taking the water out there tonight, he's back this weekend. Hopefully a good update soon! Thanks for the response!
ingtar

Unread postby scooty12 » Tue May 02, 2017 8:09 am

I had a question regarding the violet leaf in shoe.
My leaf has broken down after the first day - i did my best to pick off all the pieces and place it back in the shoe. Is this ok? Or do people have a method to keep the leaf intact? (or is that how it just goes) - I had read in the thread that someone suggested that making a powder from leaf would be ok to sprinkle if wearing open shoes so I'm thinking it's more about the intent when placed in rather then it staying intact but then also reading about removing it when wearing a different shoe.... Help and thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you
on a new journey just finding my way, and figuring out what it all means....
scooty12

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue May 02, 2017 4:54 pm

Hello scooty12,

Don't worry about the leaf staying intact; obviously that's just not going to happen. Just leave the crumbled up pieces in your shoe, and replace the leaf when it looks like no crumbles are left. Just follow the instructions you were given exactly.

If you scroll through this page, you'll find a few people talking about the violet leaf in the shoe:

follow-me-boy-mojo-hand-questions-and-answers-t21248.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby scooty12 » Wed May 03, 2017 12:40 pm

Thank you so much for your reply. and for the link I found that very helpful. Will stick with following the instructions and not overthinking the broken up leaf in my shoe. :)
on a new journey just finding my way, and figuring out what it all means....
scooty12

Unread postby monarcagirl » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:55 am

Hello,

This is the fist time I post, so I hope I am doing it in the right place.

I was supposed to complete my Follow me boy Kit Monday of this week, but I only completed the Mojo bag part as he normally leaves early for work and he din't work that day so I was not able to do the bath and light the 6 candles. I was wondering if I could complete it this Friday, since I read is a good day to do love work? it would be day 25. Would this affect my spell, since I didn't completed it on time? I had followed all instructions as much as I could and was already seeing big results, so I don't know if I should start all over again or if completing it this Friday is an option :roll:

I also have a questions about the mojo bag...When I first started I didn't add any personal concerns of myself only his (his hair and sweat and a piece of the front part of his underwear) I was able to save some of his semen. Can I open the Mojo bag again and add his semen and my own personal concerns? I'm just trying to make it as strong as possible. if that is an option is there any specific ritual to follow when I do it?

Thank you in advance :D
monarcagirl

Unread postby AprilRaine » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:04 am

I've been holding onto a Follow me Boy spell kit for a while now waiting for the right opportunity to deploy the bathwater at my intended's doorstep. It has been hard to get there on demand for a few reasons. But now I know exactly where and when I'll see him...but it will be to stay in a hotel. Considering the difficulty I've had timing my work to be able to finish the work at his home, would it be advisable to go ahead with it all and use our shared hotel room as a place to put down what I need him to walk though...and get it on and in his shoes while he's in the shower?
AprilRaine

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:14 pm

Hello, monarcagirl

Friday is fine. You didn't mess anything up

But, you can't open that mojo hand. Sorry!

Wishing you the very best

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:15 pm

Hello, Candiijojo ,

The only advise I have for you is this:

The closer, the better!!

Wishing you GREAT success with your spells!

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby AprilRaine » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:10 pm

Yeah, you're right. I think I'm going to hang on to the kit for now and use this opportunity to do do some candle work and maybe some Block Buster to get the things keeping me away from the house (at least not able to predict when I will have access to the house at the right time in accordance with my spell work).
AprilRaine

Unread postby monarcagirl » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:54 pm

Thank you Miss Aida! I'am ready for tomorrow :D
monarcagirl

Unread postby tbrooke2018 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:51 pm

So, there is a guy I used to go to school with and play soccer with and it was just this last year, he piqued my interest because he’s very hot. He sometimes comes into my job and makes it a point to try to go through my line even if another cashier is open. And he’ll talk to me in person if I speak to him; it’s just not very much. A friend from work let me know his Snapchat name and he added me back, but he won’t speak to me on there. It doesn’t seem like he Snapchats very much. He does usually look at one, two or more of my stories if I post them in a day. So, I felt the come to me kit is almost useless at this point. The follow me boy just felt more right intuitively speaking now. But I had a question, even though this seems to be a frequent question: I don’t have an exact location of where he lives but I do know he lives in an apartment and it’s right down the road from where I work. I am pretty sure he doesn’t drive a car, so that’s out, but could I follow from around where he lives to my work place as far as dropping the bath water? Thanks!
tbrooke2018

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:08 am

Hello tbrooke2018,

Yes I think so, whenever you know where he will be.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

FMB question about mailing

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:54 pm

I am reading the FMB card ...that states to "write him a letter" but the instructions do not say to mail this letter. So I am guessing that you can either mail this letter or give it to the person when you see him? Am I correct in my assumptions?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:09 pm

Hello jwmcclin,

I'm sorry that I don't have a Follow Me Boy kit in front of me at the moment, but I think your assumption is logical.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:35 pm

Yeah! I know the obvious choice would be to throw the water in the target's yard, however, if the target is lets say 100 miles away, you can certainly "give" a letter when you see the target or "mail" to the target. After reading the card, (and I was asked by the way), it appears that options are available here. I always ask the forum when in doubt. Maybe cat will chime in...thanks all.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:42 am

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if it would be appropriate to start the Follow Me Boy spell kit again if I had finished it about 1 month ago and there was good results but the relationship quickly fell apart. Should I just look for the old petition that I buried with the pins in it and throw it away?

Thank You.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:00 am

Now this I can answer, Lovemydogs.

Follow Me Boy is not what you want if there are tensions in the relationship. Sounds more like reconciliation. Click here http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html. Leave petition buried.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:37 am

Hello jwmcclin,

Thank you for your reply, but should I still locate the petition with the pins to dispose of it anyway seeing that it didn't work? I read up on the reconciliation spell work and he came last into contact with me about one week ago when he left his car keys in his car but I was going to step out and did not feel as though I should "drop everything" to help him out especially because the day before he told me that he was "afraid of relationships". So seeing that I went out to do my errands I did not hear back from him- so he's the one not communicating with me. I just thought he was hit by a truck or something.

Okay Thank You.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:30 pm

Lovemydogs --

You were not available for him when he asked for help with his car, and he is not available for you when you want contact, so it does not seem like Reconciliation products will work here You both may have too little attention for one another at this time. I would advise you to move on.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:09 pm

Thank You. I will start this spell over again to move on.
Lovemydogs

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo