Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Follow Me Boy Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
NurseGirl1788

Re: Follow Me Boy Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by NurseGirl1788 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:32 pm

I do have a bit of his handwritting on his business card. . . as well as some *ehem* personal concerns of his. Could I use that in a honey jar? Or would they be best suited for a different purpose?

Glow27603
Newly Registered

Unread post by Glow27603 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:46 pm

Hi all. I purchased the Follow Me Boy Kit and started on the prep of the mojo bag but have now misplaced the instructions for that part. I got as far as dressing the candle and putting the 21 pins in it. Can anyone tell me what the steps are to finish the mojo part? I'm very sorry I misplaced this sheet. I know I should be more careful but things have been kind of crazy around here. I adopted a puppy mill rescue and he keeps me on my toes! I thank you in advance for any help you can give me. Hope everyone's week is great. Oh, by the way, when I was putting the pins into the candle it started to crack in a few places. Is there any way to warm it or is there anything that you can do to it to help the pins to go in easier? Thanks again.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:53 pm

You can call Lucky Mojo and ask for a duplicate copy Glow27603. I am sure you understand why directions will not be given within the forum.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Visper
Forum Member

Unread post by Visper » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:43 am

Hi. I have purchased the FMB spell kit and in the process of preparing the Mojo bag. I got a question about how to lay out the crosses at the last night: Do you stack all of them up on top of each cross and then put sticky tape over to secure them on the photo? Thanks!

Animor
Forum Member

Unread post by Animor » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:16 am

I'm sorry if there's already a topic, I haven't found it!
I have some questions... After the bath, I am going to throw the water at my target's doorstep, I guess it's fine that he lives in a building where 30 more people live and they will also step on it. :)

I want to throw the water all the way to my place too. The problem is I have two homes. One that I live most of the time (in 5 miles distance from target's place) and one that I lived when we were together, he was always coming to that place and in case we reconcile this is where we will spend time together again. Is it OK to throw the water leading to that house, although it is empty now I don't sleep at nights there? It is 1-1.5 miles from his place so it could be easier.

In case I need to do it with the other house, (stupid question) can I do this while driving? :D like throwing it from the window of the car?

And last one, since I will be around, can I place some water on his car where he will touch it? Or is it better to put the simple FMB oil?

melanie0718
Newly Registered

Unread post by melanie0718 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:16 am

Hi i want to see if you can help me in what i need to get started on to get my husband to come back to me. He use to always come back to me within days or 2weeks. But this last time he doesn't even make the effort to do so and its been aa month. And so now i'm just here wondering why that is. I know he's very hurt and mad at me but yet he still tells my oldest child he loves me and wants to work it out. So to make a long story short..what do i need to get started so i can get him back? He's always willing to meet up and talk with me but i'm always having to send the messages through my daughter to get to him. He won't text me back or anything. So i want it to where he can't help but want to be with me all the time and more. He's stayiong with his mother at this time and i don't get along with her. She's always in the middle of our relationship and trys to tell him how to live his life and what not. I just want him back home with me and for it to stay that way. Can you please help me so i can start this right away..thank you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:41 pm

@Animor
Why dont you throw the water at both houses? And why you throw the water at his house make sure you call out his name so the intentions are direct towards him.

And don't be lazy. Get out of the car and throw it at the door step. I dont see how much harder that can be.

I would use a light touch of oil on his car door knob, or I would mix some dirt with the follow me boy powder and sprinkle it in his foot steps.

@melanie0718

Start with a reading to see what you can do, and exactly (if possible) to see what you can do to get him back.
www.readersandrootworkers.com
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Hello_KittyNS
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hello_KittyNS » Sun May 20, 2012 9:02 am

I finished the follow me boy spell yesterday(this was 21 days of work!) and I just found out that my heart's desire had moved! I'm supposed to splash the ritual bath water on his front yard and lead it back to my home. How else can I finish this spell if I don't know where he moved? Can I save the water until I find out where he lives now and finish then?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun May 20, 2012 10:07 am

There's an old spell in Pow Wows, or the Long Lost Friend, by which you can catch a thief with splinters from your doorframe -- because that's where he passed through. It's not as strong a link as a foot track, but is believed to be effective.

If he has moved recently, you might still splash some of the water in the yard, with a prayer such as "Find him and follow him and bring him to me." Do save the rest in your freezer, for when you find out where he lives now.

If you work with saints at all, St. Anthony brings back lost lovers as well as lost objects.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Hello_KittyNS
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hello_KittyNS » Sun May 20, 2012 10:15 am

What is this "pow wows or long lost friend"?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun May 20, 2012 10:46 am

Check here Hello_KittyNS:

Lucky Mojo page for Pow-wows: http://www.luckymojo.com/powwows.html

Forum Topic: pow-wows,-or,-the-long-lost-friend-t6808.html

Good stuff!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun May 20, 2012 5:21 pm

Cant you go to the post office and find his new address, or a number search? how well do you know this target? asking cuz you did not know he was moving, meaning does he know you well enough to follow you? perhaps you may want to look into attraction, work with a lodestone to draw you. pow wow is a Penn Dutch book which i filled with many folk magic workings, in the christian faith. Its long been accepted as a book in Hoodoo. Red Church is also a great book on it if intersted in learning more. Also id buy cats book hoodoo herb and root magic, it will help you learn a lot.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Seaside
Forum Member

Unread post by Seaside » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:29 pm

I'm considering purchasing the FMB kit or the Love me kit but I was wondering how effective has it been for others who have used it.

Princesa

Unread post by Princesa » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:52 pm

Hi All,

Would like some guidance/advice for a situation. What would be the best way to make my boyfriend travel/take a romantic vacation with me? My bf and I have been talking about travelling, however, it has not materialized since he has been too busy with work. However, he did take a few days to go to Vermont with his friend :( (something they've been doing for the past 6 years). I would like to make certain that he takes a vacation with me, and to STOP making plans with his friend. I have already expressed my frustrations, and would not want to push further to get him more stressed.. What is the best way to do this? I already have a honey jar working on him, feeding him my menstrual blood..

All advice and guidance is greatly appreciated and thank you all in advance for your help!

Princesa ;)

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:59 pm

I would suggest looking at the Follow Me Boy line of products. They are designed to have a man (that you already know) "follow you like a dog." In this case, you'd get him to follow you right on that cruise ship or airplane.

http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

Ames
#1694G

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:07 pm

Follow me boy is appropriate, you might add Look Me Over and get him to be more attentive to your needs as well.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Princesa

Unread post by Princesa » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:46 am

Thank you guys for the advice..

Would you guys suggest lighting a candle for my cause?

Thanks again!

Sarah

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:00 pm

A candle is always good, especially as backup for other work you are doing. You might want to look into the Adam and Eve candle as well as the lines mentioned above. This could help work to pull him closer to you and away from his family so much.

If burning the candle at home is too obvious with him around, Lucky Mojo can burn one on your behalf and will give you a burn report when it's done. This is a good way to see what's going on with the situation as well.

http://www.luckymojo.com/adamandeve.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

-Ames
#1694G

candlechild
Forum Member

Unread post by candlechild » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:26 pm

Hi everyone :)
First post..hope I'm replying right! I just finished my FMB spell kit for the guy I have been seeing. I knew I wouldn't get to his house right after my bath, so I froze the water I was gong to bring to his doorstep. In the meantime, I tricked my doorstep and poured my bathwater on it, as well as at crossroads from his house to mine. We just made plans for him to come over next week. I was wondering if pouring the unfrozen bathwater on my doorstep right before he came would have te same effect or would I still need to go to his house? Thanks!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:23 am

candlechild: If you can get that water onto his doorstep it would be very beneficial to your work. If he steps on it at your doorstep...well, he is already at your place, correct!? :) You want to get it on his doorstep to walk through to make him think of you and be compelled to go to your house.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

AprilRaine
Forum Member

Unread post by AprilRaine » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:02 pm

I want to work this spell but cannot go to his home to pour the bath water on his doorstep without being noticed. ( I've considered every possibility.... no, there is no way). BUT..... could I do this at his place of business, of which he's part owner ----- not sure if ownership matters. Possibility even spreading the bath water on the side step of his truck? Also, is there a spell to create jealously........ ?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:38 pm

candiijojo wrote:... Possibility even spreading the bath water on the side step of his truck?

That sounds perfect!
Also, is there a spell to create jealously........ ?
Do you want him jealous of another woman who has taken him from you (to the point that the quarrel and break up), or jealous of anyone who might conceivably want your attention?

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

AprilRaine
Forum Member

Unread post by AprilRaine » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:35 pm

Thank you for your response. I want him jealous of any other man who may want to show interest in me..... or just the idea of me being with another. Also, I would like him to begin taking care of my financial needs (which he is able to provide for). This is not for the sake of my financial needs but because I want him totally invested in my life. If you have any advise on that I will appreciate it tremendously.

mike6gaga
Newly Registered

Unread post by mike6gaga » Tue May 21, 2013 11:47 am

HI,I NEED SOMEONES OPINION AND ANSWER,well at this moment im still feeding my mojo bag until the final night and i was wondering if there is such a thing as overdoing the work? Like for ex: so far ive rubbed oil all over my body in a upward motion and then putting on the powder every time i go visit the man im doing this too,also ive oiled and dusted money that ive given to him and i also rubbed the oil on his skin,ive dusted all of his underwear,doorknobs,door,and inside his shoes.And the last thing i recently did was wash a pair of his underwear and shorts in my essence of bath crystals. Am i doing too much? And am i doing it right? Thank u for reading. Michael

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue May 21, 2013 1:54 pm

mike6gaga, you show a dedication to the work. Keep doing what you're doing. Of course there are no guarantees in magic or in life, so set a time limit.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Princess85
Forum Member

Unread post by Princess85 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:05 am

Hi, i purchased the follow me boy spell kit about a month ago.
While making the mojo bag some of the needles stuck to the candle and didnt fall.. this isn't a good sign right?

Also i did the final part of the ritual tonight and while i was burning the 6 candles, when they burnt down 2 of the wicks dropped into the follow me boy powder and started a mini fire which i quickly put out...

Am i right in assuming these are bad signs? I was going to go dump my bath water tonight.. but i'm unsure if i should bother...

Thanks for any help,

Princess

Colette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Colette » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:38 am

They aren't the most positive signs, no, esp. the fire hazard. But I'd definitely finish the spell and watch out for further signs. Depending on how things go with your target, maybe get a reading in a few weeks to check on the progress of your work/the situation.
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.

Jemma b
Newly Registered

Unread post by Jemma b » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:27 pm

Would it be possible to ask a quick question about follow me boy? Just wondering why it wants me to start 3 days after the new moon for 21 days doesn't that cut into the waning phase of the moon which draws things away? Not sure what to do here and I've no one to ask and I'm new to the forum.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:15 pm

Hello Jemma b,

I moved your post over to the Follow Me Boy thread as you may find your answer her. I am assuming you are talking about the Follow Me Boy Spell Kit? I have not worked this kit so I am not sure what the directions specifically say but I would think that in starting the kit a few days after the new moon you are firmly placing the beginning of the spell in the waxing moon, The timing in this case is about when you start the spell and is not necessarily concerned with when the spell ends in terms of timing. Other workers may be more or less concerned with the timing of the end of a spell. SOme workers do not worry about the moon at all. Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

Jemma b
Newly Registered

Unread post by Jemma b » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:40 pm

No that did help thank you so much for your help

TheQueen
Newly Registered

Unread post by TheQueen » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:07 am

Blessing to all ..hopefully I'm in the right forum first time on here .. My girlfriend always order from u guys n she had given me some stuff from hers n it worked ...

1) I would like to buy follow me boy but I was wondering do u have follow me boy bottles that is already set ?

2) If u can when I get the bottle can I add my target pic in it ?

3) Also I been working with st Martha I offer her a green candle for love can I switch it to red or stick with green ..?

4) I give st Martha coffee what else does she likes?

5) Wanted to do a red skull candle too for my bf to think of me constantly should I also use that candle to st Martha also...?

I know it's a lot of questions sorry :roll:

THank you n stay blessed all of u ...n I hope all of ur hearts get what u here for...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:04 pm

Hello, TheQueen.

1) We do not make a Follow Me Boy Bottle Spell. This is the Follow Me Boy Spell Kit that we sell:

SPL-KIT-FOLL
Follow Me Boy Spell Kit
$42.10

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

2) You can add your target's picture, name, birthdate, and personal concerns to any form of work you do.

3) Saint Martha has nothing to do with this spell kit. We make a fine line of Saint Marta products and sell a variety of Saint Martha statuary. Please see the Saint Martha thread for answers to this and other questions about Saint Martha, here:

saint-martha-spiritual-supplies-questio ... t5462.html

4) See the Saint Martha thread.

5) The red skull candle has nothing to do with this spell kit, although you certainly can dress it with Follow Me Boy Oil. The red skull candle has nothing to do with Saint Martha, although you could dress it with Saint Martha Oil. Please read about red skull candles and ask questions about them here:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

I know you are new here, but, please, when you post again, stick to one topic per thread. We cannot jump around from topic to topic the way you want and maintain the forum's usefulness. Look at the Board Index and see how it is organized, then post each question in its own area. Thanks.

And good luck to you!
catherine yronwode

TheQueen
Newly Registered

Unread post by TheQueen » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:12 am

Sorry for the inconvenience ...

emu81684
Forum Member

Unread post by emu81684 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:04 pm

Hello All!

I know this'll likely be moved to the appropriate thread, but I didn't want it to get lost in the previous posts too soon so I'm posting it here first.

I've had success with a honey jar and also a "Look me over" vigil, but now I'm considering purchasing the FMB spell kit. Through the thread, I've been able to discern a few of the steps and supplies needed from my end. One of the steps from me is providing the personal concerns. Well, as the title suggests, I was hoping someone would be able to clarify something for me. He and I have contact, but through emails because of the long distance between us. As personal concerns, has anyone had luck using printed emails? Also, apparently part of the spell work includes pouring collected water at his doorstep. We don't live in the same state, but physical mail is a possibility (at least from me to him since he prefers emails). I was thinking about lacing the letter and envelope with a bit of the water.

I know a majority of these spellkits were designed with closeness involved, but unfortunately we live a good deal apart. So if anyone's had any successful substitutions, I'd be happy to hear them! Thanks so much.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:39 pm

emu81684

you can dress the envelope with powders related to the work, then use the water to seal the envelope and stamp. getting a fwb in modern world can be done using attraction, follow me boy, kiss me now ( among many other options), lodestone drawing. Even the past is not without sexual relations for fun and many old jobs help with that. yours is more of a distance so a come to me additive may be helpful to bring him to you along with the sexual aspect.

Maemay
Forum Member

Unread post by Maemay » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:26 pm

I received my kit and read the instructions. We have been seeing each other for a while and talk a most everyday but I do not know where he lives. It is a very slow moving process. But I love him. And I love him. He tells me that he loves me. We both have issues we have to deal with. How can I get this to move faster. I like to ask him questions but he don't like me asking him about his personal life. He seems to like to be distant and I don't know why.
I would like to know how to best handle him.

Maemay
Forum Member

Unread post by Maemay » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:48 pm

I received my kit and ready to go forward. I read the instructions and found that I may have ordered the wrong one at this time. We should be closer than we are. So what do I need to do for us to be more of a real lovable couple. I really love this guy. So I want to get things to rolling.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:14 am

I would go ahead and try the Follow Me Boy spell anyway. But you will have to be flirtatious and welcoming, not shy or withdrawn. Follow Me Boy is a pretty flirty and out-front condition oil. Trying to work with it may increase his interest in you!
catherine yronwode

Maemay
Forum Member

Unread post by Maemay » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:59 pm

Good afternoon.
Thank you so much for your response. I didnt want to start until everything is good to go and I am going to try it with the moon phases. What do I do since I do not know where he lives. So this makes it kind of difficult. How do I get him to open up to me. I open up to him and sometimes I think a little too much. But if I am in a relationship I want it to be a good relationship. I want him to see it the same way. Would it be OK at some point I can get a reading.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:10 pm

Hello, Maemay ,

Use a pink female figural candle to represent you and use the Follow Me Boy oil on both the candle and yourself.

Use either a white or pink male figural candle to represent him. Use the oil: do AS I say: www.luckymojo.com/doasisay.html

Do this as a moving candle spell. Have the 2 candles facing each other but far apart.

You don't move your candle but you move his toward you, little by little, everyday until the candles are together. Then, let them melt as one (you can also tie them together with a red thread once they are together).

Hope this helps

Take care

Conjureangel
Forum Member

Unread post by Conjureangel » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:27 am

Hey everyone

I have a question...so I have been told that I will have contact with my ex again within a few weeks or so but he may not make the first move, I would feel a little odd contacting him as we agreed to cut all contact. I am having some reconciliation and follow me boy vigils set, do you think that these will perhaps encourage him to make contact with me?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:17 pm

Hello, Conjureangel,

They will help. Also Come to me will help greatly; www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

I am also reading forum members saying that Psalm 88 also helps.

Wishing you the very best

Conjureangel
Forum Member

Unread post by Conjureangel » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:28 am

Thank you Miss Aida

Sterling 2015
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sterling 2015 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:47 pm

Good evening, so here's my dilemia the guy that I have been dating him and I are expecting a baby. I'm 22 weeks pregnant. Recently, he has just started seeing someone else. Although he has expressed in the recent past that he loved me and assured me that he would do be here during the pregnancy. Initially when we learned of the news he was excitied. But now that's he's seeing this other young lady he has become distance. I'm not trying to sabotage whatever it is between the both of them. I just want here him for the baby for the time being. I intent to state that in my petion. Will this spell be effective if done properly? Please help me.

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:34 pm

Hi Sterling 2015,

The Follow Me boy will help with the situation. I also recommend an Influence honey jar kit. I feel he doesn't want to give you any financial support. For the financial support I would use the Pay Me product line.

www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spell-kit-influence.html
www.luckymojo.com/oil-pay-me.html

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Maemay
Forum Member

Unread post by Maemay » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:52 am

Good morning,
I would like to know that since I don't know where I lives right now. Could It be possible for me to use his truck. Will that work. I've got my kit and Fixen to start that. There are other things that is goings in the works too. Does it has to start at a certain time.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:13 pm

Hello, Maemay,

yes, you can use the truck.

And yes, you have to bathe in the early morning

Wishing you the best

Love_Struck
Forum Member

Unread post by Love_Struck » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:58 pm

Hi All,

I have done a come to come candle spell and using the follow me boy powder. So far (1 week into the spell), I can see a bit of difference...he's spending more time with me. However, I cant see him following me, spoiling me etc (as I had made this clear in my intention on my petition).

I read on another website that 'apparently' we CANNOT BOTH use the FMB, as this will cause problems. Is this true? Because I usually dust all his clothes with the powder, whenever he's next to me I will touch his skin with the power (on my hand to his body), I also mixed some of the power in his after shave balm. I usually use the powder mixed with my make-up and face cream. I usually add a few drops of come to me oil in the bath and dab it behind my ears. I have searched this forum and could not find any answers :( - I really hoped I haven't messed things up...

I want to do the spell kit for Love me and Stay with me (after reading that Follow me Boy is too controlling, without the love). Please advice.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:52 pm

Hello, Love_Struck,

These spells don't work overnight. I am pleasantly surprised tat you already have such positive movement.

Please have patience.

We will not acknowledge, dispute or agree with another website that speaks of Lucky Mojo products. We ask that if you use our products, then please ask us about them (as you have just done). And, if you're getting movement, why are you questioning what they say?

The spell kits will work wonders. They are complete with no stone left unturned. If you're getting this type of positive movement with the few things that you already have I can't wait to hear about the results of your spell kits!!

Keep us posted!

Love_Struck
Forum Member

Unread post by Love_Struck » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:45 pm

Thank you Miss Aida,

I will definitely keep you all posted! Once again thank you for all your kind advice and support on this forum!!! Feeling so much better with the works done so far and am so looking forward to better results in the future ;) xx

Maemay
Forum Member

Unread post by Maemay » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:41 am

I want to thank you all for taking the time and helping. I can't wait to start my kit. A question. Can I order the other candles at anytime and start that or does it all has to be started at the same time. I noticed that you told someone else that we an use birthdays too. Does it help?

Thanks

Maemay
Forum Member

Unread post by Maemay » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:52 am

As I start my journey with my kit. I will keep you posted with the developments. Later on I am still wanting to schedule a reading.

Thank you all so much.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:30 pm

Hello, Maemay,

Please use everything at one time (according to the instructions on the spell kit: if the instructions say to do that).

I don't know or understand your second question about birthdays. Sorry!

Please rephrase.

Take care

Maemay
Forum Member

Unread post by Maemay » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:30 pm

Hi
I was wondering how long would it take before I see thing began to happen. What is a good kit to bond us together and to keep us that a way.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:27 pm

Hello, Maemay,

I like the Stay With Me Spell Kit for this: www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html

And take a look at this subforum for the answer of your first question: signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html

Wishing you the very best

Maemay
Forum Member

Unread post by Maemay » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:37 pm

Dear Ms Aida
First of all, I want to thank all of you for your help. I want to give you an update on my mission. I read on the website you gave me am I could not believe it. I am so excited and happy. You know I was wondering about the signs and he showed up at my house. I hope things go ok. This is a big jump from where it was. I tried the opening of the Bible and I landed on 1st SAMUEL 2:35.

Thanks so much. I will continue to post.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:45 pm

Maemay

CONGRATS!!!!!

Maemay
Forum Member

Unread post by Maemay » Thu May 21, 2015 5:00 pm

Hello
I would like to once again to say thank you all. I want to say that I do see some progress. Slow. But progress. I ran into a problem with my kit. Would now be a good time for a reading.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu May 21, 2015 5:10 pm

Maemay,

Get a reading anytime you think things have changed and you need insight. that is when I do. A regular reading is ok to give insight. If you see progress but not the outcome them consider seeing an AIRR readier and asking them to read for you then also outline what work to do and why and then do it. If seeking a man to chase you but he is not, then go into more lust work like a red candle dressed with kiss me now and fiery love with catnip and cinnamon on it. pray for hot passionate sex and love making, then move into follow me boy and love work.. of course collect personal concerns and use them during this time as well.

Maemay
Forum Member

Unread post by Maemay » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:13 am

This is what I am looking for but I want this man to be my husband. Yet it is a long ways off for that but this is what I am hoping and praying for.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”