Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

from Arizona

moonshadow2

from Arizona

Unread post by moonshadow2 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:40 pm

Hellllllooooo out there ... my name is Mary, texas born, lived in many different states thru-out my life ... but right now call Arizona home. I
have been interested in occult/magic since I was pre-teen. Am a wiccan
highpriestess (celtic/eckletic) that no longer works with the public or own group ... due to several minii-strokes 20 years ago. It greatly affected my
abilities - like shutting some off completely - which I hope will come back one day. Tarot, spells, healing, astral travel are my thing. I have worked with african gods/cards/spells in the past ... but am learning much MORE
onthis website than I have anywhere else. I have worked with Chango and the 7 african dieties ... and look forward to deepening my knowledge and skills from contact with this store and its contacts. Blessed Be to all.
Moonshadow

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: from Arizona

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:24 am

Hi and welcome to the forum Moonshadow. This forum is chock full of information about traditional Southern-style Hoodoo and especially about Lucky Mojo products. We help folks figure out what the best products are and how to use them. Check out the threads that are active right now, if you have questions about Lucky Mojo products--what would work best for you, how to use certain formulas, etc, etc, just ask!

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “2009 Public Forum Introductions”