• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:29 pm

Spells for Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender Intersex Love

Gay Love Spell Kit Ideas for a Wiccan?

Unread postby Amaranth » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:10 pm

Lucky Mojo staff hello,

I have some questions about your spell kits and hope you can help me.

1) I am pagan who has been involved in Wicca for 10 years now and I have only recently started learning about Root-work and Hoodoo do you think that I will be able to get your kits to work for me knowing so little of Hoodoo as I do?

2) As a gay male is there any other kit besides your LAVENDER LOVE SPELL KIT that you would recommend for love spell work for two men, both of us have taken on the old gender styles very masculine and somewhat fem.

Your spell kits look to be really great and I am hoping to work with them.

Thank you so very much.

Ama
Amaranth

Re: Gay Love Spell Kit Ideas for a Wiccan?

Unread postby Lukianos » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:37 pm

Hi Ama,

In response to your questions:

1) Lucky Mojo spell kits are designed for lay people, although professionals use them too. They contain everything you need to perform a solid basic version of the specified spell, including detailed instructions, and are ideal for novices, or for those who need a quick, pre-assembled magical framework for a working they wish to do. They are not a substitute for studying Hoodoo on its own terms, but they do get the job done.

2) I would suggest taking a look at the Honey Jar mini-kit, which is readily adaptable to love work of any variety. In a slightly different vein, Follow Me Boy is often used by gay men, as well as women, to hold the attention of a man, although it is more of a power-over, rather than power-with type of work. Beyond those, however, if the dynamic of your relationship involves polarized gender roles, you may find some of the "heterosexual" love and/or family life-related spell kits useful -- Love Me is the strongest candidate, but Stay With Me or Peaceful Home might also be of use, depending on the state of your relationship.

Hope this helps!

Edward
Lukianos

Re: Gay Love Spell Kit Ideas for a Wiccan?

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:15 pm

I would also like to add, if you've adopted gender roles into your relationship then the more feminine may benefit from a Queen Elizabeth root dressed with Follow Me Boy and Lavender Love, or what ever oils you think proper. The partner in the more masculine role would of course find use in a High John.

But that's just my 2 cents do with them what you will.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Spells for Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender Intersex Love

Unread postby maduro01 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:51 am

Good day everyone,

Is the love magic that you cast on another to come to you (whether it be sexually, romantically, etc.) ineffective if the object of your desire's orientation is undecided vs. gay vs. straight vs. bi-curious?

I've always been curious if it would be a waste a time for a bi-sexual man (like myself) to cast a love spell on someone who identifies themselves as straight or bi-curious?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Re: Gay vs. Straight vs. Bi-sexual vs. Bi-Curious

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:03 pm

Yeah, your not going to rope in a straight guy with a love spell. It just doesn't work, now I have heard of people using more coercive magic to get someone to like them even if it gos against what they identify as but that is in my opinion way too close to rape.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:27 pm

maduro01 wrote:Good day everyone,

Is the love magic that you cast on another to come to you (whether it be sexually, romantically, etc.) ineffective if the object of your desire's orientation is undecided vs. gay vs. straight vs. bi-curious?

I've always been curious if it would be a waste a time for a bi-sexual man (like myself) to cast a love spell on someone who identifies themselves as straight or bi-curious?

I agree with HailDiscordia. You might get a fling or one night stand out of it, but nothing more.

It is a recipe for heartache.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby 53rdspirit » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:41 pm

The best I can do is to relate some of my own experiences in working in the area of love/relationships with regard to mixed sexual orientation.

First, let me say, In my opinion, the other person needs to be at least neutral to possibly interested or inclined to the other --and you can't change one's nature (i.e., sexual orientation) with magic. It is important to remember this, maduro01. What you will attract and draw to you is something that is "unnatural" and you don't want that --believe me, you don't want that. What you will get, and I speak from seeing it unfold before my own eyes, is someone who is confused about why they are with you and they may begin to "act out" of frustration (because for some reason, they just can't leave, they think) and they will make your life as miserable as their own as they draw you into their own chaos (that you created) --still, ultimately, they won't stay.

To your advantage, if he is indeed bi-curious, you might be able to "rope" him in; however, unless he is a true bisexual or homosexual --again, he won't stay.

A straight person who tries to hook a gay/lesbian, or vice versa, will only, at best, receive a friend's love (e.g., platonic) because it is against their nature to love you "in that way" as a sexual partner. So, you might achieve "love," but not the kind you want because they can't love you that way--again, against their nature.

I would like to suggest you do some form of divination to find out how this situation may possibly proceed before you start any manipulation. Divination can be very revealing and helpful in thinking things through.

Kris
53rdspirit

Unread postby maduro01 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:25 pm

WOW! You guys were very thorough and informative in your responses. Thank you so much! It definitely saves a lot of time and money to put this information into practice.

:))
maduro01

Herbs / Products / Spirits / Saints for Gay Love

Unread postby dlyr4u » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:10 pm

I believe my cousin is going to get the lavender love drop candle, because he is a gay man trying to attract men for friends possibly more I believe. Do anyone know any other herbs or roots thats good in attracting men to gay men that I can let him know of?
dlyr4u

Re: Gay love herbs/roots?

Unread postby J Simulcik » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:34 pm

Other than Safflower, I'm not familiar with any other strictly gay-oriented plant materials. The next level would be those which can be used by men in love-work to attract specifically men, such as Catnip and Queen Elizabeth Root. Miss Cat mentions using Unicorn Root in HHRM, but also points out the difficulty in obtaining it. Lastly would be all of the other love herbs that are used to attract a mate generally.
J Simulcik

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:14 pm

You asked specifically about roots and herbs, but two condition oils made by Lucky Mojo that would also come in handy, especially is paired with Lavender Love Drops are Follow Me Boy and Attraction:
http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Need Mojo Bag Help with Flirtatious Bi-Sexual Man

Unread postby maduro01 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:46 am

For the past two years, I have been going back and forth with a flirtatious bi-sexual male who I consider to be a friend. I am a bi-sexual male as well, and we have both discussed getting together for romantic times. Yet, it has been all talk on his part. Everytime I try to set the date for us to get together, he puts it on hold.

What triple mojo hand can I use for him to finally commit to being with me sexually? I want him to finally be able to say "I WANT TO SEE YOU NOW" and actually come spend the night with me, the next time I e-mail or call him.

Should I use the triple strength Kiss Me Now Mojo? triple strength Come to Mojo? triple strength Follow Me Boy Mojo? What?

:)
maduro01

Re: Need Mojo Bag Help with Flirtatious Bi-Sexual Man

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:05 am

Hi Maduro,

You have not given enough information about what exactly the kind of relationship it is that you want with this person. Do you want a quick hook up? A consistent person for booty call? A hot sexual relationship that could turn into something more? A committed relationship? An open relationship, something exclusive? something not exclusive? The reason why this is important is that different formulas will accomplish different things. Check out this recent thread:
purely-sexual-mojo-hand-t803.html

And then if you have more specific questions let us know.

Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:14 am

There are many mojo hand combinations for sexuality and love. The thread that Bri suggested is a good place to look, and i am also re-titling this thread, and moving it to the mojo bags section of the forum. The issue seems to be, unless i am reading wrong, that the two of you have some sexual chemistry but have not gone beyond the freinds stage.

Kiss Me Now! might be exactly what you are looking for, if a sexual hook-up is your goal. Come to Me would be an invitation to a more intense love, as would Love Me.

Also, it is important to understand that you can take any ONE of those three mojo hands and dress them with a combination of all THREE oils, and also use the combined oils to dress candles burned on a honey jar.

In addition, i would strongly suggest that you try to get something personal of the man, a hair or such, and that you read in my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" under the section titled "personal concerns" where you will find many quick, off-the-cuff spells involving clothing and hair that can be adapted to your needs.

Finally, in the future -- and this goes for everyone, not just you :-) -- please title topics accurately ("Help Me" or "Need help" is not an accurate title) and place them in the forum section where thy are on-topic. Thanks! (This thread has been retitled and is being moved to the mojo bag section of the forum.)
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby maduro01 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:30 pm

Thank you Catherine and Bri.

Could I put "Do As I Say" and "Dominate my Man" Oils in the Kiss Me Now Mojo in order to get him to be attentive to my needs in bed, once we are together sexually?
maduro01

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:18 pm

maduro01 wrote:Thank you Catherine and Bri.

Could I put "Do As I Say" and "Dominate my Man" Oils in the Kiss Me Now Mojo in order to get him to be attentive to my needs in bed, once we are together sexually?

You can, but that might also make him more passive than you want. Anything that is intended to give dominance or power to one person when used in a relationship will do just that and the two of you will not be on equal footing. If that it what you are looking for then those oils are appropriate, but just beware that you are setting up a situation where you will need to be the assertive one who takes the lead and he will be passive.

Take care,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Spell To Increase Same Sex Popularity?

Unread postby maduro01 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:46 am

What is the best spell to increase popularity among the same sex?
maduro01

Re: Spell To Increase Same Sex Popularity?

Unread postby J Simulcik » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:59 am

There isn't ever really a "best" anything that can be recommended without more information. Here are four threads that have already covered this topic. They might answer your question, or if not, at least help you narrow it down.

gay-love-herbs-roots--t775.html#p3602
q-oil-t900.html#p4340
safflower-t93.html#p247
come-to-me-oil-t617.html#p2930
J Simulcik

look me over spell

Unread postby chatocamacho » Mon May 11, 2009 7:19 am

Hi I was just wondering if the spell would work for me. I'm a man and I intend to substitute the female candle for a male one
chatocamacho

Re: look me over spell

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Mon May 11, 2009 8:10 am

Although designed to be used by females, Look Me Over products can actuallly be used by both gender. Adding a piece of High John or Master Root to draw females, or some Lavender to get attention if you are gay.

Also consider having a look at Lucky Mojo's Bewitching products as a nice addition to the Look Me Over spell work.

I once heard of a student who successfully sold an old amplifier in a second hand store using Look Me Over products.

With that in mind, the Look Me Over products can be added to Steady Work products and/or Crown of Success products if competing for a job, a new career position or any other situation where you want to be noticed in a crowd.

Trying is the best way to find out if it will work for you or not.

Johannes
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby chatocamacho » Mon May 11, 2009 8:23 am

Since I'm gay, how would I incorporate the lavender to the spell
chatocamacho

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Mon May 11, 2009 2:58 pm

You get the Oil, Incense, Powder and Bath and an extra packet of Lavender and you mix it in with the products.

Johannes
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Hoodoo and the gay male

Unread postby Mohammed » Sun May 31, 2009 1:52 pm

I don't know if this is appropriate or not, so please excuse....

Would like to network with other gay male rootworkers. I am waiting on my Lavender Love kit as well as other items, and I know about burning safflower as an incense etc... are there any spells or tricks out there specifically for us? Now, I am not looking for spells for one night stands, however, they would be fun to hear! Basically would like to know what works for you etc...

Please don't hesitate to private message me also, if you are uncomfortable posting publicly.
I hope I did not offend anyone.

Thanks!
Mohammed

Re: Hoodoo and the gay male

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun May 31, 2009 2:15 pm

Well their is Q oil, I'm sure you can figure out what the Q stands for. Their are also general love products that can be used by a man to draw a man. I've had great success with Queen Elizabeth root in oil and as a pocket piece. Catnip is also great to use on a man, men will react to you the way a cat reacts to catnip, very touchy,lovey,cuddle, um kittenish I guess you would say lol. Their are also a few formulas and herbs that probably not work too well for a queer male, the prime example being Adam and Eve products, and the actual root if you can ever find it. Lavender is good and violets have always been good for me. I wish I could tell you more for long term relationships but suffice it to say that they are not my area of expertise lol.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun May 31, 2009 5:34 pm

I would just use the same spells for male and female, but use two male candles (pink ones for love and red for lust) and move them closer together. I think this is where you have to be creative. You can use follow me boy oil just like a female would. A penis candle and such. I don't see this as being a challenge just have to be more creative.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lukianos » Sun May 31, 2009 6:39 pm

Hi Mohammed,

Mohammed wrote:Would like to network with other gay male rootworkers. I am waiting on my Lavender Love kit as well as other items, and I know about burning safflower as an incense etc... are there any spells or tricks out there specifically for us? Now, I am not looking for spells for one night stands, however, they would be fun to hear! Basically would like to know what works for you etc...

You may find the March 20 thread labeled "Come to Me Oil" under the Annointing and Dressing Oils Subject category useful.

Reprising my summary of hoodoo love oils and gender / sexual orientation from that thread:

[Lavander Love started the conversation as a love formula specific for gay love, leading to the question whether other hoodoo formulas were gender or sexual-orientation -specific]

Some would place Come to Me in the category of drawing a new, *known or unknown* partner, specifically of the opposite sex.
Likewise, Love Me, while not gender specific, is most often used to attract a *known* partner of the opposite sex.
Adam and Eve formula is overtly heterosexual in focus (although not gender-specific), and is designed to draw a known, longterm partner.
Dixie Love is neither gender nor orientation specific, but is focused on drawing a known partner for long-term relationship / marriage purposes.

Of the short-term / for fun rather than long-term partnership formulas, Kiss Me Now is more generally enhancing of sexual luck, and may be used by either gender.
In contrast, Look Me Over is more finely tuned, designed to draw attention from men (regardless of who is wearing it).

More gender (and sometimes orientation) specific formulas would include:
Q oil, most often used by men seeking love /sex with men.
Queen Elizabeth Root in Oil, most often used by women and gay men for love purposes.
Nature Oil, most often used by men to enhance male nature, not orientation-specific.

To those above I would add Follow Me Boy, and Follow Me Girl, which are both specific for their respective targets, but are not limited by the sex or orientation of the wearer.

Good luck!
Lukianos

Unread postby marcoa » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:15 am

Hi Mohammed,

I myself am a gay male. I've been doing hoodoo spells for years. I have to say, in my promiscuous days, I did a lot of quick sex work. One trick that Cat mentioned in an older radio show segment was to use fast luck oil. You put a few drops of your semen into it and use this as a perfume when going out. It works very well indeed, trust me on this one. I used to use combinations of fast luck, bend-over and follow me boy. I used to carry a mojo that a contained a Q elizabeth root dressed with all three oils. I lit plenty of red penis candles with fast luck and the intention of attracting random, hot sex with multiple partners. Never had a problem meetin' the boyz lol!

I am now in a happy committed relationship. I focused my work on finding a suitable partner but wasn't 100% sure on the specifics of what I wanted in a man. I wanted to see who I could attract and pick from those who came. This worked for me, I took a love bath with cubeb berries and sprinkled the water all around my front yard and door. I also added catnip and sugar in my variation for a total of three ingredients. Again, the cubeb bath is one of Cat's documented spells. I'm not sure if Cubebs should have worked in attracting gay love, but those little suckers truly did the trick. Boy did the men come around! I found myself on multiple dates with men who wanted to find love. I found my life partner from this situation.. I still use a little follow me boy on him from time to time but we are happy as can be!
marcoa

Unread postby Exu pimenta » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:55 am

Hi There everyone,

Hi Marcoa!

I don't have any fast luck oil, but I do have lavendar love drops, Q oil, Follow me boy oil, Essence of bend over oil. and Follow me boy powder. I heard what you said about the fast luck oil and using your seed to mix with it and it worked for you. Do you think it can be done with those other oils. or was this a specific to Fast luck Oil. I would love to try it out! not to mention a cubeb bath. Can I ask how much of each item did you use in your bath?

Big thanks

Exu Pimenta
Exu pimenta

Unread postby marcoa » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:48 am

Heya!

Exu Pimenta,

Mixing your special fluids with fast luck oil, with the right intent, is to attract quick sexual situations. I liked to use Bend Over powder on my chest in conjuction with Fast Luck as a perfume when I went out. The combination, for me, attracted submissive types of guys who wanted to please. I don't know much about mixing your essences with other oils, but maybe Cat can enlighten us on this.
What exactly are you interested in doing? Are you looking for flings or a relashionship? All the oils have different effects as I'm sure you've read on the LM site but I can only give you examples of how I used them for certain situations.
As for the bath, I think I used about a quarter cup total of the ingredients, a couple of tablespoons each maybe. I use Follow Me Boy on specific people when I want them to be sweet, well behaved and totally head over heels for me. I like to sprinkle FMB powder under our mattress ;)
I'm "Q"urious about this "Q" oil. I haven't had the pleasure of working with it or smelling it. Maybe I'll buy some to see what it's like!

Peace
marcoa

Unread postby Exu pimenta » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:33 am

Hi Marcoa,

I am looking to get this one guy, who has been sorta sweet on me for a long time, he does nice little romanitc things, but he's never tried to kiss me, but a few years back he tried to chat me up, but i was with someone. Now that I've been single for a year or so I want to start working on getting him to make a move. I'm submissive in relationships and therefore I'm trying to attract this guy who is muscular and strong. but very very shy and extremely polite and well mannered. He's from Oklahoma Oringinally but he now lives in England where I am from, and not too far from me. but he's only ever visited once last year, and there were moments when I felt he wanted to do more. but some how the moment was lost in the space where someone makes a move.

I would have done it myself but I don't want to take the risk if he's not ready or to look too forward. Though he bought me quite an expensive statue of Shiva for my home. And I wouldn't have thought someone would do that for a friend, not one as expensive as that.

So I want to get his motor running for me, and I want to get him to make a move so we can see where it leads. it just needs a push in the right direction lol.

Thanks for the bath tips.

Saravá
Exu pimenta

Unread postby Exu pimenta » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:34 am

Oh and Q oil smells wonderful but strange, and used to make gay guys notice you
Exu pimenta

Unread postby j82 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:42 pm

LM has the lavender love drop mojo which I have used several times in the past to get a guy I think it might be a good choice for you, or the lavender love drop spell kit. I mix powdered queen elixabeth root into powders when i go out like kiss me now or lavender love drop to help set the mood, i have yet to have a problem going out and coming home with a few numbers ;)
j82

Unread postby Brujero05 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:15 pm

Fast Luck Oil. Plain and simple. It's what Cat used to get laid, as well.

Lavender Oil is for more a relationship type deal. We want a one night stand or a sex buddy. :twisted:
Brujero05

Unread postby marcoa » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:58 pm

Hey!

Exu Pimenta,

I see you have yourself the sexy, masculine, quiet guy in your intrest? And he's from Oklahoma? Very nice. It seems to me like a great combination! He bought you an expensive statue for your home? Shiva even?! If anyone ever bought me a Shiva statue (expensive or not) I think I would fall for them as well. My intuition tells me that he is interested. You need him to be more assertive? You are both the submissive type? Just because he is muscular and masculine does not mean he will make the move. You said for yourself he is shy. You are BOTH shy! I think the blockage comes from the both of you. Get a personal concern of his, and work the moving lodestone spell. I don't know the fancy technology to give you the direct link to the descriptions of this spell but you can find it on the Lucky Mojo radio show archives under the "Love and Reconciliation" title. Just stick with that one. Cat say's it's one of the most powerful spells you can perform for bringing your love to you. If you cant work the lodestone spell, I suggest working with that Shiva statue. He is considered the lover or consort. Try using that statue as a direct link. Since love is love, I think petitioning Shiva is a good idea. Burn candles to that statue and pray. You may get some insight from Shiva! Take your time. I wouldn't suggest quick, sex stuff on this guy. He seems like a decent guy. I'd work with tender, loving stuff. Roses, pink candles or lavender. A pink male figural candle with his name etched into it, loaded with his personal concerns can be burnt on top of your petition paper.

Hope this helps!

Peace
marcoa

Unread postby Exu pimenta » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:22 am

Hi Marcoa,

Yes he bought that for me, and 6 years back he made a pick line on me but i was with someone else.

He's very very swwet, but the trouble is I can't get access to his stuff because when he statyed here last on the island he was staying at a bed and breakfast, he suggested i spend the evening with him at the place but I don't think he meant for sex, but he did seem to make little hints or I could be mistaken.

I looked round the bathroom of his room at the bed and breakfast and there was nothing i could find. Again I tried searching his car. but the trouhle was at the time he had very short hair so it has been alittle difficult. I will try and get something next time he comes down for a weekend.

Today he sent an sms to me saying he'd had a good weekend with friends and then he went to a gay night at the local pub, so I'm worried that his interests might be wandering.

Believe me I wish I had the guts to make a move, but he's got this smile and the eyes that just make my knees weak and I lose the ability to even pronounce words lol.

Does anyone have that link to the radio shows, as I use to get them, but I tried one link and it wouldn't let me go any further to the site where the shows are. I bought a few about 3 years back but the websites changed now.

Thank Marcoa great advice, and I'll ask Shiva also as i have a Lingam, and he's also a deity in my vedic chart for this life time. So i'll try it all to get this guy as I don't think I have ever met a man that ticks every box on my list for the man I want. and he actually does.

Exu Pimenta
Exu pimenta

Unread postby narcissanoir » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:14 pm

How about if your a
Gay woman trying to attract love?
narcissanoir

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:10 pm

narcissanoir wrote:How about if your a
Gay woman trying to attract love?

I would advise looking at things like Follow Me Girl, Lavender Love Drops, and Attraction.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby LeBaptiste » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:32 pm

There are a lot of herbs and roots that are good for love, but there is no substitute for a focused mind and rock-solid intent.

Herbs are important, but love is love. Love doesn't know what a man or a woman is, only humans do. So just focus your intent and use whatever love herbs you feel best represent what is in your heart for a person when you do your work. If there is goodness in your heart something out there will respond, the same as if there is darkness.

Solidify your intent. Practice deep breathing and visual thinking (imagining). Do your work with a good heart.
LeBaptiste

Unread postby rickets » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:26 pm

Liked your post Baptiste, and I agree, love doesn't know what a man or women is.

Lavender has worked a lot for my clients, burning it in stalks, crushing it and using it with foot track magic, putting it under the bed, lots you can do with lavender. I got a client one time to get a stalk of lavender, a high jtc root with semen and attraction oil on it, and a loadstone with magnetic sand and brown sugar. Put that in a silver bowl under his bed and fell inlove the next morning.

Intent does a lot.
rickets

HELP IN GAY LOVE SPELLS

Unread postby gcn2u » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:58 pm

I am a man and want to attract men to me where they will be attracted to me, approach me and even find me desirable. What candles or oils would be good for that situation that other people or yourself had success with?
gcn2u

Re: HELP IN GAY LOVE SPELLS

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:49 pm

Do a forum search, this has come up before.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Bibi » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:48 am

gcn2u wrote:I am a man and want to attract men to me where they will be attracted to me, approach me and even find me desirable. What candles or oils would be good for that situation that other people or yourself had success with?

http://www.luckymojo.com/lavenderlove.html <-- There's the page for the Lavender Love line of LM products. I don't know anything about using them, though!
Bibi

Unread postby gcn2u » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:39 pm

Thanks I notice the oils of Lavender Love Drops, Follow Me Boy, Look me over, Q and if I'm not mistaken fast luck oil and Queen Elizabeth root in oil I wonder is that one for women only, because I am a man. Is there anything that I missed to attract several men and to have them approach me, be attracted to me and be pleasing to me?

I see that lavender Love Drop oil would be good choice. Have anyone ever used the Lavender Love Drop candle?
Is follow me boy oil used for just one person or I can use it to attract more than one man?
Also what oil would be good for them to approach me?

I hope I'm not irritating with the questions I just want to make sure I have the right choices to do things correctly.

Also, if some on here are private and have suggestions on what to use that have worked for you please feel free to PM me with a message
gcn2u

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:41 pm

I'm a gay guy and I have used Queen Elisabeth Root in oil and the root itself successfully in attracting men.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:32 am

For what you want, Look Me Over is better than Follow Me Boy.
NotDorianGray

What Am I Doing Wrong?

Unread postby maduro01 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:41 am

Every single time I perform love magic on another male (I'm a male), he starts a new relationship with someone else? :cry: What am I doing wrong? How do I prevent this from happening to me again and again?
maduro01

Re: What Am I Doing Wrong?

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:22 pm

There could be a million reasons why your spells aren't working. Have you tried getting readings regarding your target(s) before or during your spellwork?
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:27 pm

maduro01 wrote:Every single time I perform love magic on another male (I'm a male), he starts a new relationship with someone else? :cry: What am I doing wrong? How do I prevent this from happening to me again and again?

Could be a few things happening. You might not have a talent for love magic, or you do not have a strong enough connection with these men. To do effective love magic on someone, there has to be an existing bond. That means you are either friends or have slept with each other. There has to be some glue to work with. Hoodoo works with physical elements.

I see a lot people work on people who they have only had one date with and have no luck. The reason is quite simple, there was no chemistry or connection between the two people to begin with, or the connection was not strong enough.

My suggestion would be to do a love spell without a target in mind. Just try to focus on finding the right partner for you.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:31 pm

If that happens every time I would say that you actually have a talent for love magic but probably holds a subconsious belief that they just can not fall in love with you.
I suggest you examine your belifs surrounding the matter, since these reflect in all your work.

Johannes
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby maduro01 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:14 pm

Thanks for the feedback everyone. :)
maduro01

Unread postby maduro01 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:36 pm

Literarylioness wrote:My suggestion would be to do a love spell without a target in mind. Just try to focus on finding the right partner for you.

Mary

It seems that is what I am going to have to do.
maduro01

Does The Right Person For You = I Will Like Him

Unread postby maduro01 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:21 pm

If you do perform a love spell for no specific target and ask for the right man for you, will you necessarily be attracted to this man?
maduro01

Re: Does The Right Person For You = I Will Like Him

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:29 pm

Well, if you weren't attracted to him, then he wouldn't be the right one!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby maduro01 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:04 pm

jujugiggles wrote:Well, if you weren't attracted to him, then he wouldn't be the right one!

Okay. I just wanted to be clear about the definition of "the right one for you" when doing love magic with no specific target in mind. Sometimes, what is best for us isn't what we necessarily want.
maduro01

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:37 pm

maduro01 wrote:Okay. I just wanted to be clear about the definition of "the right one for you" when doing love magic with no specific target in mind. Sometimes, what is best for us isn't what we necessarily want.

That could explain why your love magic is not working out.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:47 pm

Johannes wrote:If that happens every time I would say that you actually have a talent for love magic but probably holds a subconsious belief that they just can not fall in love with you.
I suggest you examine your belifs surrounding the matter, since these reflect in all your work.

Johannes

Johannes brings up a good point about love work. I find that if a person does not think he or she is lovable, they repel prospective partners. You have to believe you are lovable and deserve love to. I have done this and so have my clients.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:32 pm

Or sometimes you are not ready for the person that is right for you because your heart is too set on someone else. I recommend that you do some kind of healing work on yourself, and some clear and cut work to get rid of the old emotional ties to any previous lovers or people you have liked. I mean you have to be willing to embrace someone that is the right person for you. If not...you are probably going to always have a problem getting someone. With no specific target in mind, I usually right down characteristics I want them to have such as a good job, live within the same state as me (never know you might get the perfect person and they live out of state), etc. That way you have some kind of say in what you are attracted to and that person has the characteristics that are right for you. But I wouldn't say I want a brad pitt lookalike. That is just narrowing it down too much and might never happen :p
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Patron saint for gay men? Hindu diety?

Unread postby Mohammed » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:47 am

Is there a particular saint who is patron of gay men? Also looking for a Hindu diety...
I get a LOT of conflicting answers on this one... just wondering if anyone might know, and have been sucessful

Thanks
Mohammed

Re: Patron saint for gay men? Hindu diety?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:34 am

There are some forms of Ganesha that are considered to be homosexual - and really any form of Ganesha is welcoming to gay devotees. Ardhanarisvara is also extremely popular with gay devotees. Feel free to PM me and I can recommend a discussion group for LGBT devotees that follow a blended Western-Eastern path that's very heavily Hindu.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Patron saint for gay men? Hindu diety?

Unread postby marcoa » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:08 pm

St. Sebastian
marcoa

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation