• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:48 am

General Break Up Separation Hot Foot Questions and Answers

Re: General Break Up Separation Hot Foot Questions and Answers

Unread postby God_Willing » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:00 pm

Thank you for welcoming me and for your reply Miss Aida.

Unfortunately due to not being able to have enough privacy at home and wanting to do this discreetly I've only mostly been considering having vigils lit at the MISC. However I did order a honey jar as I think I can keep that fairly hidden.

I would like to ask for your help on how I should go about a hotfoot vigil and would you recommend that for my situation? If so how should i write my petition? Also I did order a separation vigil to be lit at the MISC should i order a run of breakup vigils?

Thank you for your input!
God_Willing

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:31 pm

Hello, God_Willing ,

Sure, I would recommend Hotfoot! It's a good candle spell!

The petition for the hotfoot: ________ (<----- name) get out of the life of ____ (<---- your target's name).

Now, I have a lot of clients who have MISC light runs of break up candles with Great success. So, I would definitely go for it!

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby God_Willing » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:47 pm

Thank you very much for your help Miss Aida - I will definitely do that.
God_Willing

Unread postby God_Willing » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:16 pm

Sorry two more things before i focus my attention on going about this work - how should I write my petition for the breakup candle and for the return to me/love me candle?

Thanks a million!
God_Willing

Unread postby Beginner01 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:38 am

I have read through this forum but not found what I'm looking for. My boyfriend is still living with an ex who he claims to no longer want to be with and I did a reading with a root worker from the site who confirmed that he does not wan to be there and he wants to move. Apparently he's telling the truth.

Hotfoot is too harsh because there's a child involved. I don't have any personal concerns of the woman or access to the residence although I do know where it is. What products can I use to get him out of that house?
Beginner01

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:50 pm

Hi God_willing,

For break up, I like to keep it simple and write "X and Y will break up immediately and permanently" or words to that effect. How they get there (through arguments, infidelity, boredom, etc.) I leave to Spirit.

For the return of your love, write from your heart. What do you most want from him? Put it to paper and you have your petition.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:54 pm

Hi Beginner01,

Did your rootworker advise you on what work to do?

If this were me, I would work a skull candle on him to get him to make that move. You can embed those ideas into his head. Work this with Influence oil, which has consistently been effective for me.

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Beginner01 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:39 am

Hi,

No we didn't go into detail on what to do for this particular issue because right after the reading she had to go into details on what to do for a bunch of other issues! I'm very thankful for all of the coaching!

I have been using skull candles and he insists on moving so the idea is there but there's been no actual movement as of yet. He still feels like he "needs" to live there.
Beginner01

Unread postby God_Willing » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:05 am

Hi Miss Athena - thank you very much!
God_Willing

i need to break my dad up fast!

Unread postby stillsosola » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:56 pm

My father has last stage hep c and cirrhosis, and liver cancer long story short the succubus he's been seeing since 2013 is a heavy heavy drinker and she's encouraging him to drink with her and she's been spending his social security check to the point they live in motels, I need to break them up ASAP! Any suggestions I'd like to also make her die this sounds awful but I feel like she'd get revenge on him if he broke up with her she needs to be completely out of the picture
stillsosola

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:28 pm

Hello stillsosola,

Please do not start new topics when threads for your question already exist.

I have merged your topic with the general break up thread. Please read through these pages, as well as the copious other break up threads on the forum, and you will find good advice on how to break up a couple. Rather than wishing death on her, you could hot foot her out of town so she never bothers your father again. You can read about hot footing here as well.

Please do a search on the forum using the search box in the upper right corner of the page, and you will get lots of good advice.

If you still have questions after reading through these pages, feel free to ask them here.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby YemayaOshun » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:01 pm

Hello I have a question about sprinkling hot foot powder on a coworker.

So since sept. A newbie started, I work at a school, and once I saw her I didn't get a good vibe of her. Come to find out she works in my friends class, who LOVES to see the good in people, ( which is all good but WANTING to see the good means NOT ALWAYS seeing the truth). The other workers in my friends class have confronted my friend telling her the new girl isn't working but my friend covers for her. Another girl who works in another class, is in love with the new girl and like always falls for the wrong people. I wanted to hot foot the new girl so she can leave the job. She already doesn't have a good rep with the Bosses so I thought this can work to my advantage.

I also wanted to separate the 3 of the girls, new girl, my friend, and the other girl from the different class bc for whatever reason they do whatever the new girl says. Thinking of putting them in a vinegar jar, each separately meaning my friend with new girl, other girl from different class and new girl , and my friend and the other girl from other class in different jars. Or can I put all 3 of them in the same jar?

Thank you
YemayaOshun

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:08 pm

Hello, YemayaOshun,

Yes, you can absolutely do that!

Wishing you GREAT success with your spell

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby YemayaOshun » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:27 pm

Oh one more thing when I sprinkling the powder where I know she usually seats or walks will it have an affect on anyone else who might step on it? Or as long as I make it clear its for her?
YemayaOshun

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:37 pm

Hello, YemayaOshun ,

It should not affect other people as long as you specifically state your intentions and their names.

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby YemayaOshun » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:33 pm

Miss Aida

I sprinkled the powder today but bc the work place has would floors it was noticeable without smearing it so it can look like it's been there ... I smeared it with my right foot (not thinking) .. Will it affect me ? I put it in two places the place I saw her sit at waant where I smeared it with my foot. It was the entrance of the class. I quickly wiped the bottom of shoe clean.
YemayaOshun

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:42 pm

Hello, YemayaOshun ,

Don't worry so much!!! You should be just fine!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Aredhel » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:47 pm

Not sure if this is somewhere on this thread but I didn't come across it.

Will sprinkling some Hot Foot outside the property (i.e. front step so they step on/over) or somewhere inside the home work better? And if inside, do they have to touch it, or can it just be placed in a corner or hidden somewhere they won't see it? And could it be mixed with some other powder to work faster/better?
Thank you
Aredhel

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:30 pm

Hello, Aredhel ,

Both would be better. But stepping on it (if you only have one choice) is the preferred method.

You could mix it with banishing powder: www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Wishing you great success with your sneaky tricks (<-- my favorite)

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby TGCA1985 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:27 pm

I need some help please.

I want to order a run of hotfoot vigil candle from misc. I want my ex to break up with his girlfriend and come back to me. I hav already ordered break up vigil but want to combine it with hot foot. For the hotfoot candle what can I write on the petition paper? I don't know this other persons name..

Also i am aware that doin cohersive work i will hav to do my hyssop bath but seeing that misc will be lighting the candles and i will not be doing any work at home do I still need to do protection work to protect myself?
TGCA1985

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:14 pm

Hello, TGCA1985 ,

My petition would say: "Get my love rivals far away and out of my town"

Yes, it NEVER NEVER hurts to perform protection spells (just in case)

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Newbygirl » Sat May 28, 2016 9:55 am

2 weeks ago i burned a break up candle for someone i like. I wrote his name and fiancee name on some paper and typed it underneath the candle then proceed to burn it. It burned grey at the top and faded to clear. I burned another candle the same way on tuesday. It burned fsat and strong initially but yesterday it started burning low and weak. The case is actually clear all of the way through , its just burning week almost like its trying to die out. Is it fine and im just over thinking it or should i burn another one
Newbygirl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat May 28, 2016 7:26 pm

Hello, Newbygirl ,

It can never hurt to burn another one. Especially if the flame is weak on this one.

Many people light "runs of candles". This means one after the other (just to really get the magic out there.

So, if this were me, I'd light another one

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby stellamae » Mon May 30, 2016 11:02 am

Hi everyone!
I am new here and have been reading through the posts... So much good stuff in here!
I met someone (nothing happened) who there was a strong connection, but he has a GF. I had a tarot reading which stated that the GF days are numbered and that it is in name only. I am thinking of 2 spells:

1 for separation (I'm tempted to buy the break up kit, but this woman has done nothing to me and I wish her only good things. If the relationship is over and it's in the highest good, then I'd just like to help it along). If I do the break up spell, will it cause trouble for both of them? (I'd rather it be peaceful and not harmful.)

1 for bringing him to me. We live in the same neighborhood, and go to some of the same places, so I hope we'll bump into one another. For this I am thinking "follow me boy" kit. The full moon is Saturday and I wonder if I have time to receive the items, cast the break up spell and cast a follow me spell, all by Saturday. What do you think?

Thank you so much for all your good comments on here!
stellamae

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon May 30, 2016 7:49 pm

Hello, stellamae ,

I really doubt that you would get the kits by Saturday. It takes awhile for Lucky Mojo to hand make everything, bless everything, put the kit together, mail it, etc.

You could try calling the shop and ask them when it could be delivered.

I understand that you don't want anyone to have trouble but I personally don't ever challenge Spirit and ask for special favors. But, there Is a thread here for peaceful separation that you could browse through. separate-create-distance-promote-divorce-without-fighting-t24982.html

Now, on the break up page, you can see in the mid lower right hand side a picture of a break up spell where you have one person going to another person. You could add another figural candle so that this woman goes to another man. Check it out: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Follow Me Boy is an excellent idea!

PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby JadeLiCat » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:41 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping I can get some advice on a break up vinegar jar I'm in the process of working on. I'm gathering up everything I think I need for the thing, a picture of the two of them together (and individual pics as well), a couple of habanero peppers, scorpion pepper chili flakes, dried Carolina Reaper peppers, Hot Foot Powder, LM black cat and dog hair, etc. Anyway, back to my point, I was wondering, how would you write the petition for a break up jar? Would you write it the same way you would write one for a honey jar or is it different since it's a break up jar? And to the color of the inks have to be different if you want to one of the targets involved to stay with you, but break up with the other target?
JadeLiCat

PostThis post was deleted by JadeLiCat on Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:48 pm.
Reason: Put up by mistake

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:27 pm

Hello JadeLiCat,

Since you're wanting to not only break up this couple but also bring one of those people back to be with you, I'd recommend you do a Break Up combined with a Reconciliation, Return to Me or Stay With Me spell, like is discussed on this page (name papers are discussed on there too):

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Good luck!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby JadeLiCat » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:59 pm

Hi Sisterjean,

Thank you, I'll be sure to do that! Thank you so much for the link, I appreciate it! Which one of the spells would you recommend doing? The person I want to keep with me is my little sister. Would any of the three you suggested work, or does it differ since it's a family member and not a spouse?
JadeLiCat

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:44 pm

Hello, JadeLiCat ,

Use the one that has the illustration on the mid lower right hand side. It has the scissors in the picture. And use the other candle to represent you.

It doesn't have to apply to overs only

You're good to go!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lala+ » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:52 am

Hello to all,

I am having a candle lit at Misc, and am in need of help with my petition. I am currently with a man that we are so in tune with each other. As far as thoughts, lovly conversations, fun and intimacy. I really do like him and I feel that he feels the same way too. Problem is, he's in a relationship or whatever where he is not happy. From my knowledge everytime he tries to break up with her, something ends up going wrong in her life. I feel he starts that pity feeling then he gets cordial with her or whatever, then its back to him within days being frustrated and pissed with whatever is going on with them. To my knowledge, they've only been together for a few months.

I did have a break up candle lit at Misc at the petition was
Break up xxxxx xxxx (dob) from all love rivals known and unknown.

The result was....

The candle burned leaving a light, grey haze, around the top half of the glass; a sign of delays, distractions, and minor obstacles. You can clear away these concerns with prayer and meditation. Then, your petition may be honored. Best of luck!

So, I don't know her name or dob. And, I want them to just let it go.

With the result of that candle burn, should I just continue with another break up candle while praying or add another type of candle such as hot foot to give a boost.

All suggestions are welcomed...
Lala+

Unread postby natstein » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:01 pm

Hello lala+,

You could continue with another Break Up, do a Hot Foot on her, or do both! IT is really up to you. If you do not know her name just use whatever description of her you have. for ex: that brown headed manipulative woman who wants my man ect...

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lala+ » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:00 pm

Break up xxxxx (dob) from all present past and future love rivals known and unknown forever

How is this for a break up petition?

AND

As a hot foot petition

All present past and future known and unknown love and sex rivals will get out of and stay away from xxxx (dob) life now and forever
Lala+

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:24 pm

Hi Lala+,

The way that break up spells work is that they affect the relationship between individuals, either couples or other people in a platonic relationship such as friendship or business partnership.

You are breaking up specific individuals in an existing relationship, even if you do not know their exact names.

Petitioning for a break up of people in future relationships and forever is not the way this works.

For those future relationships, I would do a freezer spell on all rivals known and unknown now and in the future. Search the forum using the little search box in the upper right corner and you will find the thread on freezer spells with information on how to do this.

For your break up spell, you would petition for the end of the relationship between your target and his current partner.

Same for hot foot - you are hot footing people who currently exist in relation to your target. Your freezer spell should keep any future rivals on ice.

I hope this makes sense and I hope it is helpful.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lala+ » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:31 pm

This was very helpful Miss Athena. I kind of figured that, but I'd rather be 100% sure. This makes much sense.

Thanks again
Lala+

Unread postby sentbylove » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:12 am

This couple been together on and off for eight years. They are not married. I'm doing a break up spell on them. I want the woman to leave this man completely alone. Him and his family. I'm also using goofer dust on her to make her mentally ill and hopefully she just drop dead. But if she get sick real bad, that will be good enough. As far as the guy, I just want him to not want her anymore. I want this guy to get away from this woman and stay away from the woman and I want the woman to get away from this man and stay away from this man. I dont care much about getting with this man, I just dont want him with her. She needs to completely vanish from him and his family life. Who do I use the hot foot powder on? Him or her? I understand it must be used on the one I want to get away but I want both of them to get away from eachother. I want her to get away from him, his family and I dont want to see her no more in life either. The guy on the other hand, we have a child together so I dont want him to vanish from my life. I also dont need this spell to backfire on me. So it must be done right. Another thing, I'm not able to put the powder in this woman shoe or track. She's on house arrest. But I will be putting it in a jar with her name and pictures.
sentbylove

Unread postby bunny_paw » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:54 am

I was hoping for some advice to make someone leave me alone or go away.
I have with three housemates, but for the last year or so, one of them has been causing a lot of discord in the house between the others and I.
When we first moved in together a few years ago, she was pleasant enough to me. But then I noticed her growing distant and then making rude comments towards me the closer I got to the other members of the household and our mutual friends.
At first, I tried to find out if I had done something to offend her unintentionally, but I found out from the other housemates that she doesn’t like me because I “steal all her friends” and often plays the “it’s me or her” card. I also think she might not like the fact that I am currently applying for post-grad in a field she always brags about wanting to do, but she herself has never done anything to pursue. She even gets upset when the cat chooses to sleep in my room or sit on my lap. She constantly talks about me behind my back, to the point where one of the other housemates (her best friend) has told her to leave me alone and to stop being jealous. She has threatened many times to leave the house and move out - in part, because I am here - and her best friend has approached me to look for a place without her because her foul attitude is beginning to indirectly annoy people around us.
I have tried to speak to her but she completely blanks me and ignores me. The only time she will speak now is when it is to deliberately insult me or put me down in front of others. (eg. When I got a promotion at my work, she continued to say very loudly to anyone that would listen that only incompetent idiots would work at my place of employ and that they only promote stupid people. When I was approved for academic references from my old university, she would make comments about how universities recommend any old idiot.) I suspect her of damaging or stealing my belongings, as my property in the house seems to always go missing when she’s alone in the house and she will become defensive if I ask if she has seen it. She will deliberately invite our mutual friends to events and exclude me, or leave early in anger if a mutual friend invites us to the same event.
I feel like the nicer I am and the more I try to not let her attitude get to me, the more cruel she gets. I have tried to resolve this, but she is very stubborn and does not like to be wrong. I don’t want to ruin her friendships or do any harm, I just want her to go away and leave me alone.
I was looking into some hotfoot work, but I’m not sure what to do or if this is the right way to approach the situation. Any suggestions on how to get this toxic person out of my life would be really appreciated.
bunny_paw

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:00 pm

Hello, sentbylove,

The hotfoot powder is for her.

Get a figural candle that represents her (make it black) and put it on the candle while performing your spell:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:04 pm

Hello, bunny_paw,

I am so very sorry that this person is causing you so many problems

Jealousy and envy is so destructive.

I find that Psalms 37 also helps us against people that are this way. You may want to pray this Psalm (it's a little long...40 verses. But, it's worth it)

And you are correct: try the Hot Foot spell kit. It is perfect for this situation: www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby bunny_paw » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:55 am

Thanks for the advice and the link Miss Aida.

Another question about performing Hot Foot work: I usually perform work in my room because it is a positive and comforting space for me - particularly in the matters of success, relationships and meditation. For something like Hot Foot work, I was thinking of performing this in the shed away from my positive space to keep these places separate. Should I perform any type of cleansing as well?

Also, for anyone considering this type of work and wondering if it will work, from my experience I can say it is incredibly effective.
I've only performed "go away" type work once before. This was about 6 years ago, when I was just beginning to learn so I wasn't well versed, and the only work I had performed previously was cleansing, road opening and meditation for myself. There was someone that was horrible to me, telling me to go kill myself because no one liked me and spreading really horrible false rumours about me. I tried to resolve the problem with the person, but he didn't stop. I appealed to his friends to talk to him, but he didn't stop. I tried a freezing spell by writing his name on a petition paper and putting him in an ice cube tray in my freezer, but he still didn't stop. I ended up performing a simple Hot Foot spell with some vinegar and a lemon - I don't know if I specifically read the spell anywhere and forgot the source or whether it was pure intuition, but I remember pouring my feelings out regarding how horrible this person had treated me and that I desperately just wanted him to stop. I didn't wish him any ill will or bad luck, just for him to "leave me alone and go away". At first nothing happened, but about three months after I started the work, this man was suddenly deported from this country for not filling out a form correctly and is unable to ever return. His ex-boyfriend who came here at the same time under the same circumstances, working the same job and living in the same house was allowed to stay. I, and everyone else I know, has ever heard from him since.
I feel like when your intent is open and genuine, it adds so much more to whatever work you are performing. And when Hot Footing works, it really, really works.
bunny_paw

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:35 pm

Hello, bunny_paw,

I personally perform my break up and cursing spells in the basement and my positive spells in my reading room. I like to keep them separated. If you can avoid your bedroom for negative spells, that would be ideal.

Yes, cleansing is indeed recommended.

And thank you for your GREAT testimony

Wishing you success with your spells

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby pinotnoir » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:37 pm

Hi all, I'll try and keep this as to the point as possible..
The guy I've been involved with for 2 years and I have recently begun re-establishing a healthy, happy friendship (and hopefully in future, relationship) after he finally sought help for substance abuse. We are usually very close, loving and confide in each other, do everything together, etc.

Recently, he moved a fellow recovery friend into his home and now I am an outsider in a place that I helped pay for/take care of as if it were my own when my guy was at his lowest. This new guy, who was supposed to be a positive motivator, has some kind of hold on him and the entire atmosphere in the place has changed in a bad way. He controls everything, food, company, schedules, etc. My guy has even abandoned going to regular meetings, meeting with his sponsor, and stopped doing required progress work for his job. Our relationship is suffering greatly as well, with him ignoring me and not always being the respectful man he came home as. I often feel like we are being chaperoned when the new guy is around. My guy seems to realize things are different, but won't admit or talk about it.

Because they have a lot of the same friends and attend the same meetings (when they do), I was thinking of starting with Separation work in attempt to avoid hard feelings between them, though I am prepared to do Banishing, Break up and/or Hot Foot if need be. I do not know the new guy's last name and birth date but am actively trying to find out so I can do candle work. In the mean time, can I just use his first name when I'm laying tricks in and around the home? My goal for now is to get him to move out. Also, any other advice or pointers in the right direction are appreciated--this is a painful situation and sometimes it can be hard to think straight. Thank you in advance!
pinotnoir

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:52 pm

Hello, pinotnoir ,

Yes, you can use his first name when laying tricks. Absolutely yes!

I am so sorry that this is happening to you. This guy sounds like a nightmare and a professional con man.

All your ideas are good.

Here's an excellent page: www.luckymojo.com/rundevilrun.html

And maybe Cast off Evil for your boyfriend.

Check out this page: www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

I pray that this guy gets the hell out FAST!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby pinotnoir » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:08 pm

Thank you so much for your suggestions, Miss Aida! I think Run Devil Run could be very helpful, it didn't even cross my mind.
Luckily over the last few days, I've been able to find out the new guy's full name and birthdate so in addition to your suggestions, I feel much more confident with what I'm doing. This guy can't leave fast enough! Especially since finding out that he has brought other unknown females into the equation :x But I will remain patient and just focus on what must be done.

I had purchased Cast Off Evil to go along with other Protection/Blessing/Cleansing work I was going to do before my guy came home from treatment but never got around to actually doing it. I sure won't let that happen again!

Thank you again and take care
pinotnoir

Unread postby LadyM81 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:16 pm

Good Evening,
I have a question. So, not more than 30 minutes ago, I was in the process of getting my stuff together to begin a break up bottle spell on my ex and his current “girlfriend”. He and I live together, I thought he was gone for the night, HOWEVER he walked in. Now, I hadn’t started the spell and I was able to get everything out of sight (except for the instruction paper, black candles, vinegar and war water) before he saw everything. He picked up the war water and vinegar and asked what I was doing. I gave him an excuse (he doesn’t believe what I said) – so that leads me to this question: Is my spell ruined or can I continue with it (at a later time of course)? Please help! :(
LadyM81

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:22 pm

Hello, LadyM81 ,

It looks like you're still safe.

he didn't see the actual spell. But if he touched the candles you'll have to clean them, and anoint them again.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby LadyM81 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:14 pm

Thanks Miss Aida :-)
LadyM81

Unread postby affie » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:01 am

Hi everyone! I have a situation here, I'll make it short as I can but need some advice. Any advice will be very appreciated thanks! So this guy and I have been sexual since June..... In another post I did state he has someone else and they have a child together and I did not want to break them up. Now I feel like I changed my mind, I want them broken up and I want hi to myself. I don't want to sound selfish but hey, I have fallen for him. I'll be honest, I have had readings from airr readers, and ive been told that he does care for me, and that he feels strained with her, and he's unsure of what to do but he's not happy there but I guess they have a family so he stays, but is really unhappy. Now the reader picked up that I had ordered candle work which I did, I ordered a follow me boy and breakup for them to split, I had the church light them on my behalf and I was also told to do a crucible of courage for him so he would have courage to leave her. All these I have already ordered from misc. I have also been doing feces spell every single
Time I go to the bathroom on both of them. This woman lives literally 5 blocks away from me and he does not know I know this, I know her name and birthdate everything. I of course know where he lives also. Question, since I can't burn candles in my home because of privacy issues, can I order powders and maybe send her anonymous mail and dress them with powders like beak up ect? Can anyone suggest which powders I can order for this also? Thanks in advance!
affie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:34 pm

Hello, affie ,

Definitely lay tricks!! GREAT idea!

Obviously, break up. But also Inflammatory confusion (to make them fight)

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

www.luckymojo.com/inflammatoryconfusion.html

Wishing you the very best with your tricks!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Break up spell for love "triangle"

Unread postby RKGOMES » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:03 pm

Hi - I am doing a break-up spell for multiple people, including the person I am interested in/have been dating, as well as 2 other individuals. I have all their pictures. My question is - do I have to try and stuff their pictures into that small little bottle with the rusted nails and dog and cat hair? It sure sounded like it from the instructions given in the Break Up Kit. Do I dress the pic and bury the pics before or after the 7 days of burning the incense and candles as instructed? I am also opting to bury it in the graveyard - just FYI to you all.

Any suggestion and advice would be appreciated.

Thank you.
RKGOMES

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:57 pm

Hello, RKGOMES ,

If the bottle can't hold the pictures, this is what I suggest:

Take that bottle with its contents. Put it in a freezer bag and seal it. Bust it with a hammer. Then, put everything (including the broken glass) into a larger bottle.

And, after 7 days, bury it in the cemetery

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby labotanica » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:33 am

Is it okay to have two jars going on the same couple? Both jars carry different ingredients of course. Also, I usually burn a candle on both jars at the same time. Is this okay practice?
labotanica

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:16 pm

Hello, labotanica,

If they are for the same purpose, yes, of course you can do that and light candles on both at the same time

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby +lakecityfaery1 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:16 pm

Hello, all the wonderful people who might answer,

I am really answering my own questions here if I can. I hope to do a domination/hotfoot spell on someone I've loved and been related to, who is using me in a blackmail and scandal situation, to get me to leave my work and home and love for her to take over for herself and her new lover.

I don't have much money left, because they have taken it to do their own work, in a divorce settlement and separation agreement. I haven't been able to work much since they took the money, and it has been a terrible place to be in: a fatal illness caused by one thing in the past, and their using what a reader termed "dark magic" against me inexpertly, to hold my condition in a pattern that won't let me out to do much anymore. I am not old. I'm just ill and can't get out to make more money, now.

I do psychic work and various interpreting work as well. I know what they're doing, and it's removing my chance of earning a living online again due to discrediting of my work in the past. He has gone online to say I don't do the work there very well, as "another dissatisfied client." It's making me very hurt and feeling crazy by now, as this work is so healing for me over the past ten years or so.

I hoped to do only a road-opener for myself to get out of here and get some money from those who have owed me, to get out of all debts with it and use it to be in another place, in another identity far away. But they've taken it further and are now blackmailing me. I can't do without the money to go, and I haven't got any to do any further readings with. I used many hundreds of dollars on a rootworker/magician before, who isn't going to be there for me if I don't have enough money. I got all my answers from his work for over six months, but am not able to see him out on a regular basis now. What do I do?

I won't want anything to do with this man I used to feel was a soulmate, anymore. I think this woman has also gone too far. I don't know what to do about a spell, for it's not really attraction to me I'm after, but have gotten that that could do the trick, in my own readings. I also get in reading after reading that I'm dependent on them now for any reasonable escape, and have to do what they want--and go through intense and unendurable heartbreak--to get out and be free again. I get that I waited too long to be free, as the rootworker's readings told me to plan, move slowly and not be hasty about going to another place. While I did that the windshield on my vehicle has been smashed out and I am receiving further threats. The police told me they think I am just jealous and want "their money"--which is mine, straight up, and they and others know it very well. No lawyer wants to handle it anymore, as it is too weird for them in the context of a divorce or separation.

I don't want to dominate him to have "further rights" to his love, but to take them away from each other and stop the spellcasting, which has brought about all the symptoms and conditions of a Crossing to me over and over. They are working with rootworkers and magic, too. I heal up the issues they send and don't say anything, to avoid more animosity against me. I went to a therapist who said they are both "deeply disturbed" and wants me to expose them, but the man I used to want is too "acceptable" to people in this town, and in particular with women, who see his face and will do anything--betray anyone--to have time with him. I'd like to stop his face from influencing me any further. Can I do that, or do it with anyone else? He's used his looks for so long to influence other women that I'm never surprised by it, but only hurt and really worn out.

I've used Stop Gossip spells that worked for a short time;
made a love spell that was intended to do this opposite--make them love me no matter what, so he would leave me alone and she would find great happiness in being friendly to me, at the Full Moon on a Friday night--which I think hasn"t changed things;
made a poppet from his clothing to make him asexual and unfriendly to her and to anyone else helping them;
also a freezer spell from Miss Cat;
and a candle for Spellbreaking.

I feel that the Universe has sent me several signs that it's time to take my own power back, including useful materials, long hairs lying plainly in my view to be picked up, and more personal artifacts belonging to each of them than I knew anyone could have access to, especially me, as I don't live with or around them. I don't wish to harm anyone, but it's becoming necessary to get rid of them.

Can you help me figure this out? I am too worn out.

Please help me. Thank you for anything you can share.

With love,

LakeCityFaery1
+lakecityfaery1

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:23 pm

Hello +lakecityfaery1+,

I'm sorry to hear that you're dealing with all this trouble and heartache :(

Your weariness and confusion with the situation stands out clearly in your post. For that reason, and since the situation is so complicated, I suggest getting a reading from a reputable reader so they can point you toward the best solution for this problem. You mention you're short on money, but the readings at Hoodoo Psychics are charged by the minute, so you could get something quick and still have it be affordable.

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

In the meantime, here are some pages for you to check out:

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Reversing work kept coming to my mind as I was reading your post; you say you don't want to harm anyone, so this might be an elegant solution for you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Good luck to you, and keep us posted!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby diane » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:07 pm

Hi, I'm Diane from Durban. I'm married but in a relationship. We share separate rooms. I feel trapped in this marriage. I want this marriage to end and I want to move on with my life. My husband knows about this other person. He has threatened to hurt me if I left. I need a breakup or separation spell. Something to use so that he will start a fight and ask me to leave. I don't have feelings for him but he does for me. I want his mind to turn against me. He must release me and ask me to go. I'm unhappy and very depressed. Need help please. Thank you, Diane
diane

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:14 pm

Hello, Diane,

Welcome to the forum

There's a great spell on the middle lower page (A picture) where you can move him away from you and to another woman

Check it out here: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby +lakecityfaery1 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:54 pm

Sisterjean,

I am behind in getting back to you. Thank you so very much for such a kind, wise response. It's more than I can say, how appreciative I feel.

And it warmed my heart to see your origin: it's where I grew up and my name here comes from ;)

I did get a reading. She was prepared for a standard reading, but that is not what she got, or what I found out. She said that she would go as long as she needed to, without charging more than for a half hour. She does what I do in my own practice. I don't charge for deaths or emergencies, and thank God she did it.

She said that I am bound, as if tied to a chair, by black magicians in the larger group to which these people belong. Even relatives of mine are involved in it now, for the money and the real estate promised them if they help them to succeed. She wants me away from them and not to do any more readings on my own about them. I am to work strictly with St. Michael for as long as it takes to untie the bindings. They work with a lot of money and some kind of practitioner who's impervious to their real motives and is just doing this for the money. They have as much as this person wants to keep going forever.

They are apparently doing sex magic with animals and other people and things, including clients they hope to persuade to do certain types of business. It's very scary and I don't know how to handle my feelings about it. I am very much in pain at times, sobbing uncontrollably, and at other times I can't feel anything. I really loved and trusted these people before. One of them is a relative I've known all her life. The thought that they're doing magic to bind and hurt me and make me more ill than before, exhausted to the point of giving up, is sick. I don't know what it is exactly that they do. She doesn't want me to know. She said it's a lesson from previous lifetimes about trusting a certain type of personality. She said, "This is really serious." She's seen something else along these lines in our region, but believes that's mostly a traveling thing, a type of impersonal scam using black magic. She says this is a very big deal, what they are doing is bizarre, and that in 35 years of practice she's never seen anything like it: very powerful individuals doing incredible things that no one would believe. One of them is a doctor who was a therapist of mine. The person operating this ring is a friend of mine, too, she says now; she is taking down my business online and is taking away my own daughter, for her own sex magic. She's lying to other people about me where I live, and she has a glamour, which causes everyone to believe her. I am told that this is from a major spell she did a few months before I met her. She says she does everything for me, as I'm "no longer fit" to be a mother, a friend, or a person with a life or work of her own.

Sisterjean, I want you to know that I'm so grateful to you for responding the way you did in recommending a reading. If I'd tried to reverse things anymore they'd have had me. I can't do enough to stop it on my own. I'm counting on Michael to help me. One morning I was writhing around in agony from the things they were perpetrating--it's usually worse right when I wake up--and I felt something like khaki-green burlap cover my eyes and everything go calm. I think this was him. If you know anything about how this is done, I would like to know. I don't know much about bindings. The reader said it will take a while to recover. I don't have a lot of time left--it's a crisis.

I would use some kind of candle or honey spell to bring in better luck to be able to survive, but she said to work only with St. Michael. I have a close bond with St. Michael, and can't see him I think mostly because of my rearing as a SLC young woman. Most practitioners perceive him within a few minutes as being in the room when I am with them. Your thank-yous at the bottom of your letter indicate some bond with him, too. Could you share any ideas? One thing she said the group is aiming for is to confuse and wear people down, and that she could see what you were seeing: that I'm really confused. I am totally worn out. I need to get out and get free, get work and money get more rest and more to eat.

I appreciate this forum. Could you offer any advice then, about working with St. Michael?

Best to you, and thank you,

1lakecityfaery
+lakecityfaery1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:54 pm

Hello, +lakecityfaery1 ,

I'm not SisterJean but I can try and provide you with some assistance.

Otherwise, send her a private message and maybe you could book a reading or magical coaching with her.

First, I work with St Michael all the time. I NEVER feel him in the room. Never have. But what DOES happen is that for some reason, my statue looks like it's smiling at me. That's how I can tell if he's going to help or not help a client.

Sign are very personal to each individual and that' how he communicates with me.

Look at tis page that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

Then look at this forum page: archangel-michael-spiritual-supplies-questions-and-answers-t1071.html

Last, but not least, please take a very VERY good look at this other page that Miss cat wrote.

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you safety from this mess

Take care of yourself
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby +lakecityfaery1 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:15 pm

Oh, Miss Aida,

It means so much to me that you wrote. I've been up late studying the pages you linked and they are very good. I especially love Miss Cat's essay, the first one.

It's very hard for me to say what our bond is--that the way he speaks to me or communicates in any way is profound or solid. He isn't with me if I don't ask him, sometimes, but I've gotten reports from five people, from a shaman to a reader to an angel worker to a medium in a group full of Wiccan folks, telling me outright, "St. Michael is here! He's behind you!" And I always feel bad that I didn't see or feel or hear him directly. It makes me feel dumb.

I will tell you this: once I heard him tell me I was a "best guide to him" about people, or something like a friend, and he wanted me to come Home soon; he said this with great dignity and pleasure. I was afraid of him, and I was then afraid, period, because I saw that he meant dying. But I think mostly about his smile, which is lovely. I only saw it that once, so far. You're so fortunate to have that close bond to him as you work!

I just want to be able to contact him more directly and know that's whom I am hearing from. I'm usually very sensitive to signs. I'm doing meditation and using a candle sometimes, but it's very hard to see him and what we're doing inside me. Do you see what I mean? Thank you for sharing your experience of him, which is more intimate than mine. And thank you for your good wishes. It really means so much.

With thanks,

1lakecityfaery
+lakecityfaery1

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce