Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Break Up Separation Hot Foot Questions and Answers

Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: General Break Up Separation Hot Foot Questions and Answers

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun May 27, 2018 9:41 am

Hello Paymetoday,

I think the best way to try to "undo" the work you've done would be to do Uncrossing work for the couple followed by love work. You'd probably want to do some spiritual bathing on yourself to remove the "sin" of trying to break up this couple. Here are some links you'll find helpful:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/hyssop.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Magickcatz
Forum Member

Unread post by Magickcatz » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:36 pm

I have a couple questions, if someone could help me I would really appreciate it.

1) First if you are doing a relationship destroy spell for a couple in an adulterous relationship, and you cannot get a personal effect from the woman is a photograph efficient to use or do you need something more?

2) In a lot of the spells specifically in Miss Aida’s new book "Destroying Relationships (Miss Aida, five stars! Anyone in need of this type of spell work, Miss Aida is your source, definitely), anyhow it asks for a lot of personal effects. What can be used if you do not have anything, besides the photograph?

3) Also if you cannot bury a trick on or close to her property where could I take the completed spell to have the same effect? Graveyard? Crossroads? What are your suggestions?

Thank you all in advance!
Sincerely,
Magickcatz

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:02 am

Greetings, Magickcatz.

I hope you are in good spirits! If you don’t have anything but a photo, that will work. Personal concerns are anything including a drinking cup, hair out of their brush, etc,,,, Follow the spell like it said. I would bury it in a graveyard. Good luck!

Miss Nikki
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

Luckylady123
Forum Member

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:16 pm

Can breakup spell remains such as candle working and herbs be buried at a loved ones grave to implire their help? Or is it wrong to bury a breakup/negative working at the grave of a person you love??

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:06 pm

Blackcattt0123 --

I personally would never put such things in a loved one's grave. I would wish to only show love and respect to my departed loved ones.

Throw it in a porta-potty!
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

Luckylady123
Forum Member

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:10 pm

Thank you ernie. I was looling to implore the spirits for their help but I agree I think a loved ones grave wouldnt be good. Maybe a cemetary in general? Or then i waa thinking a sewer.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:20 am

Hello Blackcattt0123,

You could use a pendulum to find a grave of a spirit that would be willing to watch over those spell remnants for you, or like Ernie said, you could dispose of them in a sewer or porta-potty.

Good luck!

stillsosola
Forum Member

Unread post by stillsosola » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:59 pm

Blackcatt0123 I buried a break up jar and some spell remains in my grandmothers grave and I find she's tying down my abusive ex little by little so it's worked for me just make sure to ask first and pay the spirits at the graveyard

Luckylady123
Forum Member

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:04 am

Sister jean- It is funny you mention that! I did bury the work in a graveyard at the base of a tree and I paid the spirits with coins flowers money etc..... I never thought about using the pendulum! I will have to do more work on this and I will do this next time. It was a bery dark breakup work and I used LM dark arts oil as well as goofer and grabeyard dirt. It has only been one week so i dont know about any movement yet.

Is there a thread about pendulums?

Still so sola- i truly hope your grandma makes your work manifest. And please dont let anyone abuse you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:13 am

Hello Blackcattt0123,

Yes, right here!

pendulum-questions-and-answers-t755.html

Take care!

stillsosola
Forum Member

Unread post by stillsosola » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Blackcattt0123 have you tried going to the graveyard paying the gate keepers and sitting quietly? I've found that doing this usually a spirit will give me a sign usually a crow cawing at me from that spirits grave once my hat was blown off by the wind and landed on a grave. Pendulums work well too if you need to discern before you get your order you can make a pendulum out of most anything usually a ring and some string

Luckylady123
Forum Member

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:55 pm

Stillsosola.....i am not sure what you mean when you say paying the gatekeepers- can you explain? Has this been helpful
I also cleansed 2x with hyssop after the work , prayed the psalm often, and also keep blessing myself using holy water.

Yes I have a great pendulum and I didnt realizeIcould have used it st the cemetary

stillsosola
Forum Member

Unread post by stillsosola » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:31 pm

Blackcattt0123 whenever you enter a cemetary you must pay the gate keeping spirits I give penny's in an odd number and when asking the dead for help you must pay them I use dimes and I kiss the tombstone leave the dime and collect dirt or ask the spirit a favor and walk out backwards if you can thank the gate keepers again and about cleansing hyssop is excellent as is Florida water, psalm 51 for you and I use psalm 29 to clean the house as negativity from negative work can linger

Lilymoon
Forum Member

Break up

Unread post by Lilymoon » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:55 am

Hey can you give me a cheap fast way to break up 2 people?
And a cheap fast way to make 2 people fall in love?

Story:
They're this couple that I really want the best for they mean alot to me I look up to them. So the woman in the relationship is secretly having an affair and the husband is really hurt. I want to break up the woman and her outside lover and makr the woman and her husband fall in love they have kids together and the kids are very broken can you please help me asap?

RevJames
HRCC Student

Unread post by RevJames » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:07 am

Lilymoon -

1. "Hey can you give me a cheap fast way to break up 2 people?"
I highly suggest this book by Miss Aida - http://www.luckymojo.com/destroyingrelationships.html - its a cheap book and has many workings. Also this page has 6 pages and over 300 posts, try reading from page one as there is a lot of information on this forum topic

2. "And a cheap fast way to make 2 people fall in love?"
This is another book by Deacon Millett - http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html - that is also cheap and has many workings.
You may also find information on these forum topics:
spells-for-adulterous-affairs-and-extra ... 17294.html
spells-for-more-communication-between-l ... t4483.html
spells-to-keep-mate-faithful-and-to-tie ... -t312.html
spells-for-commitment-moving-in-engagem ... t9109.html

Both of these books are cheap and can be bought on Amazon, as I seen from another post LM doesn't ship to your location. I'm sure there is a working in both of these that fits your budget.

As for "fast" I suggest reading this page and section about how long one should wait for magic to work - http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#11

Best of luck to you!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:38 am

Thank you, RevJames.

Please see a public message of thanks to you, here:

post386343.html#p386343
catherine yronwode

Luckylady123
Forum Member

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:48 pm

Yes Reverend James- you are always there with helpful advice and you never speak to anyone in a nasty or condesending way. You are truly positive! Thank you!!

Selenah
Forum Member

Unread post by Selenah » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:30 am

Hello lilymoon

Cleanse a jar with florida water, gring up coffee grounds, cut a photo of them in zig zag write your petition on each photo at the back, turn them to face backwards and put separation powder on the petition, put petition in jar with salt, pich of guinea peppers, vinegar and put some separatiin powder inside jar also.

Separation powder from http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/recipes.html
Cinnamon, chili powder, galangal, black pepper, iron filings, vetivert, bitter aloes
(Miss cat recommends Lemon instead of Cinnamon)

Cleanse another jar dressed in separation oil, get the photos of them and write the names of the people (if they're married put their marriage name also just put the names they go by), put their birth dates, tear in half, fold separetly, put back to back in the jar and put your intent into the jar (what you want happen in present tense), in jar will have vinegar, add 9 rusty nails, smashed glass, red chili flakes, cayenne pepper, separation powder. Dress a candle in separation oil on top of jar lid while its covered for 9 days burn a candle on top (just scrape off wax everytime its finish burning and put in garbage) shake jar and say what you want happen, after it happes put in a natural body of wayet and don't look back. Sprinkle fast luck around jar and use a photo of st.expedite while doing the candle. Recreate another 1 with a date to see if they can break up by a certain time.

Good luck!

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:54 pm

My reader suggest a break up spell. vinegar jar. i have read about it too. But he and his ex divorced. I just want to keep him away from her. stop going to her place or meet her.

1) Do I need to do vinegar jar? What you suggest?

2) If i do vinegar jar I work on it only 9 days and deploy it after 9 times work on it?

3) Can I keep working vinegar jar every Sat and Tuesdays?

awdmoon+

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:35 am

Hello awdmoon+,

Since they are already divorced, I don't think a vinegar jar really fits here. But a freezer spell would help keep him away from her. You could freeze her out of his life. Read more about freezer spells here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Take care.

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:28 am

I spoke with a rep. at the LM shop and was given some tips as far as what to use for a break-up candle spell-- my question is how do I go about a break-up spell with just a candle, a picture of the intruder, a pubic hair for my ex, red pepper, black pepper and olive oil? Those herbs and oil was a suggestion from the LM representative. I was also told if i don't have a black candle that white candles can be used for any purpose and olive oil can be used in place of oils as long as you speak and pray your intent.
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:44 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

Pray over the olive oil with your intent that it break up these two people. Then use the olive oil to dress the candle by stroking it downwards. Then roll the candle in the red and black pepper so the herbs stick to it. Then create a name paper with the two parties' names not touching, and dress the paper with the oil. Rip the paper in half so you have two pieces of paper, each with a name on it. Burn the candle on top of the pieces of paper. Hope that helps!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:45 pm

Thank you so much Sister Jean! Can this method be used with any candle spell that you need to go ahead and start until you have the materials that you want?

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:25 pm

When burning on top of the paper— do I literally place the candle on the papers or does the papers go under the candle holder?

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:51 am

So today at around 4:25AM (this time was chosen because it was within the hour of Mars and I was awake) I burned a white tea light candle dressed with olive oil that I prayed over with my intent to break up a couple, red pepper, and black pepper. Under the candle are the two names of the people whom I want to break up. Before I even started burning the candle I shook up my break up painted bottle spell and spoke my intent while doing so.

So while the candle was burning— I noticed that several times the flame would expand and become small again. Such as it’ll get fat, then it’ll become thin again. Or either it’ll burn high then come back down. It also was doing some little blinking moving that made it look like someone was shaking it, the flame was doing a jumping like movement. Does that mean anything? I plan on doing this for 7 days only burning on Tuesday and Saturday preferably within the hour of Mars. Or should I burn 7 days from today since I was able to start it on a Tuesday? I didn’t burn the whole tea light candle because I wanted to do so in sections and then burn a new one if necessary if this one doesn’t last the full 7 days.

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:58 am

I even focused on a photo of them on my phone while speaking and thinking my intentions of breaking the couple up as well! Next time I think I’ll burn a photo instead of a name paper, or maybe both.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:25 am

inquiriminds128,

I would use a whole tea light, they are inexpensive and do not burn that long. Burning the candle is part of working the jar. A dancing flame has a few interpretations http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Also hold the jar daily, call on the individuals and shake the jar while calling down the curse of a break up. Set it and light the candle and let it burn while you pray over it.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:12 am

okay-- so I'll finish burning the remainder of the tea light after work; hopefully I'll be able to do so during the hour of Mars

So, don't worry about shaking the bottle every Tuesday and Saturday-- just shake it everyday even though I'm only going to be burning the candles every Tuesday and Saturday?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:42 pm

inquiringminds128,

I would shake it everyday while praying for a break up. The shaking represents the moving of the objects which is causing the pain and harm with the break up, it makes the items interact.

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:51 am

So I've been shaking a fixed painted bottle break up spell everyday-- as well as burning a black female figural candle for my ex's current lover and also burning an intranquility candle for him. I also started a vinegar jar to break them up too! My question/concern is this-- I have faith in my work already and I feel even better about it because I'm doing myself; last night I had a dream about my ex, his current lover and another male who happens to be someone his current lover use to have sexual relations with-- long story short, they broke up in my dream! I woke up feeling so good about my work that i didn't know what to do :lol: :lol: :lol: Could that possibly be a sign that I might be on the right track?

When I thought about another person being in my dream it made me think of a moving candle spell for some reason :idea: -- all my candles for the work I'm doing has ha the same flame interpretations.
  • flames have been jumpy/bouncy like-- "If a candle flame "dances" or "bounces" or forms a high spiral of flame, it is often seen as a sign that the person on whom you are working is greatly affected by the work; your message is getting through;
    • flames have been popping a lot-- "A "noisy" candle is usually interpreted -- especially by those in the Spiritual Church Movement -- as a sign that spirits (of the dead, of angels, or of other entities) are trying to "come through," that is, to communicate. Pay attention!"
flames on one of the candles is always fairly high, but I haven't quite found through reading what the high flame interprets.

I'm going to continue doing what I'm doing and keep hoping for the best and having faith in my work :D

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:31 am

inquiringminds128,

Signs tend to be very personal and depend on the individual, some people see visions, dreams, hear things, see omens. You do not need to second guess your work or signs if you woke up with that feelings you know what the sign means.

A high strong flame means the work is coming though, but it may burn fast which means the work may not last as long and you will need to continue the work. Reminds me of the old saying, the brighter the flame the quicker it burns.

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:22 am

But even though it was a high flame it was still burning like normal-- not too fast, but not super slow either

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:45 am

inquiringminds128,

High flame the person is greatly effected by the work.

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsA9

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:44 am

So I’ve been doing some break up work and I’m going to continue. But today I spoke with baby father/ex and he’s taking initiative to see the kids and he admitted that since we’ve been apart believe it or not he thinks about everyday. I’m glad we’re cordial because that makes the work I’m going on him and his girlfriend. Think I’ll go ahead and do a honey jar today.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:27 pm

inquinringminds128,

You can always dress the kids and pets with products too, like reconciliation bath on their clothes. When he has them over and picks them up, hugs them it will get on him. Sneaky but effective. Keeping things cordial between you is very important on rec work. It also makes it easier for you to do work on them and sprinkle items on them for break up. I would see his comment of thinking about it daily as a sign or movement. Keep it up!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:05 pm

I hadn’t thought about the kids clothes! Thanks a lot for that idea. So I have a washer where you put the fabric softener in the tray— do I just say something like “let John Doe think of reconciling with me when he touch these clothes.” It may sound funny 😂 but me and petitions aren’t the best of friends.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:26 pm

inquiringminds128,

Focus on the end result dont even worry about when he touches say what is going to happen," by the grace of God John Doe will come to me and reconcile with me in love and happiness amen".

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:32 pm

Thanks a lot J82! I’m about to put in an order for some reconciliation bath crystals. Would any of the current bath crystals I have work if we’re not together— fire of love, follow me boy, and love me?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:40 pm

inquiringminds128,

The fact its your kids together yes. Dont think of the kids as part of the magic, they are the carrier of the work, like a piece of mail or a dog dressed with powders or a cat that will rub up on him. Added bonus is this is his kids and God likes families to stay together so you have a benefit to pray to the work. Do follow me boy with love me and pray that he comes to you and loves you with his heart mind body and soul. I learned a long time ago the hard way simple love me dont always bring back, why? Because some people are ok with loving you but not being with you ( i am not one of those people lol), they can be moved on but still love you. Be specific on how they will love you.

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:02 pm

Right I’m not one of those people either obviously lol. Okay so I’m definitely going to wash both kids clothes tonight for the next time he gets them and I might just make sure my oldest has on some of those washed clothes when I got to pick up my youngest because of course they’re going to hug each other when we leave. Maybe I should wash my clothes like that too because every time we see each other we either kiss, hug, or have sex or all three lol so he’ll probably touch me too

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:12 pm

inquiringminds128 --

You have got the right idea.
catherine yronwode

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:27 pm

So today I went to pick my son from his father— my ex whom I’ve been doing the break up and honey jar for— and as we do every time we see each other we stood around and had random conversation and was just enjoying each other’s company. In the midst of us talking to one another he gets a call from his current girlfriend and it went like this:

Her: Why the f*** haven’t you been answering your phone?

Him: Man I was holding the baby and didn’t even know my phone was ringing.

Her: Well what’s taking you so long to get back?

Him: I’m up here talking to her (which is me)

Her: *disconnects the call*

I’ve had faith in my work since I started working on him and her but NOW my faith has shot through the roof! 😂 I can’t wait to get home and continue my work. What I currently have going is a black candle spell that I burn daily just for her, a vinegar jar for them to break up, a honey jar for him, I was doing the Intranquility spell for him but for no apparent reason I stopped that, and a lemon break up that I mixed with a freezer Spell that I still need to get rid of.

Overall, I’m in a happy place and for now I’m going to be continuing what I’ve been doing.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:19 pm

That's great, inquiringminds128, thanks for keeping us updated on your work!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:28 pm

Today the work went a little left, but I still have faith in it— me and his girlfriend had an altercation because she was upset because I told him to follow me on a social media so he can see pics of his son because I didn’t want to send them all to him because it was too many. Long story short he SAID he was happy and wanted to be with her. But neither I, nor his sisters believe him.

I’m still going to continue my work just going to kick it up a notch :D

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:21 am

so last night I had a dream that my ex sent me a text from someone else's phone-- the message read that he loves me so much and he swear on [his full name] that we will be together again.

Before having that dream, I had woke up to get my son ready for school, shook my break-up painted bottle spell, and lit my black figural candle for the 7th/final day that I'm doing on his current girlfriend. After I did all of that is when I then decided to take a nap before getting dressed for work. During that nap is when I had the dream-- After waking up from my nap and having that wonderful dream I also went and shook my vinegar jar that I have going for them!

I'm only contacting him about the kids and I told him that I'm glad he's happy with his girlfriend-- I did so on Tuesday, August 28, 2018. So my plan is to not contact at all UNLESS it's about our kids and not to obsess over my work and to just trust this process.

I also recently started going back to church a few Sundays ago and now I go every Sunday and even go to bible study every Wednesday-- I pray for everything while I'm there-- the good and the bad

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:56 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

Thanks for keeping us updated on your work! Good luck!

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:43 am

Hello,

I went to sprinkle separation powder at my ex's place and saw that woman's bike. Then i sprinkle the powder on her bike saying separate from my guy.
waiting for hotfoot powder.

Its saying rebound last 6 to 8 weeks. now is 8 weeks. Trying to communicate with him. He is still angry.
Thank you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:46 am

Hello awdmoon+,

Thank you for keeping us updated on your work. Continue to take care of yourself too.

Many blessings to you.

SilverCandle
Forum Member

Unread post by SilverCandle » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:43 am

What candle is best for hot foot? I see the LM vigil candle is red but I’ve also seen black used.
Thank you God, Archangels and Saints for all you do

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:12 pm

LilacWonder,

Both colors are completely acceptable. You could even use white in a pinch if its the only color around. Red is used for the color think mad, think the color of mars, red mad. Black is often used as its used in cursing. If I was hotfooting an enemy I would use a black figure candle to curse them and hotfoot oil on it with hotfoot power to send them away.

SilverCandle
Forum Member

Unread post by SilverCandle » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:25 pm

Thank you JayDee. That makes sense
Thank you God, Archangels and Saints for all you do

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:25 am

Hello.
Some updates. I had a communicate with my guy by e mail. tried to keep going communication. He emailed me back said he is seeing a therapist and advice him not to communicate with me. My therapist says the same, Give some time breath. So I stop communicate with him i know he is not replying and i don't want be needy or desperate.
He has a group bike ride on Wednesdays, but i did not see him went on that ride. I checked on FB biker group photos they posted but he is not.( I have a fake FB) I Keep eye on them to see results of my work see are they still going.
Thank you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:43 am

Hello awdmoon+,

I think some creating some space between the two of you sounds like a healthy move right now. Take care of yourself!

nino_x3
Forum Member

Unread post by nino_x3 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:35 am

Hello there let's say for instance I want to break up two people I want the guy for myself and when i'm writing petitions whose name go on top i want him to leave out of the relationship, and what psalm or anything do you say when performing break up

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:19 pm

non_x3,

You would write the names one going up one going down left to right, then tear them apart to represent them breaking up. Dont touch them together. If its on a glass candle put on opposite sides, if in a jar set in seperatly, if in a lemon put cat hair, dog hair and pepper between the names.

When doing break up work you want to pray a prayer of justification explaining why it should happen and how it should happen. God is the ultimate decider of the work. Sentence stems people use when doing this type of prayer include: If my case is justified may John Doe and Jane doe break up, if my case is justified may their relationship rot and turn sour. OR another would be an explanation like Lord she stole my man she is a whore, he is using her break them up for their sins against you my Lord and your word on what true love should be. etc

nino_x3
Forum Member

Unread post by nino_x3 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:58 pm

Thanks Jaydee :)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”