• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:33 pm

General Break Up Separation Hot Foot Questions and Answers

Re: not sure my breakup spell is working

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:40 am

Nails are not a must. You can use anything sharp such as broken glass, needles, pins, and I dont see why you can't use rose thorns.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Break up a three way relationship

Unread postby miziluvhoodoo » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:47 am

Hello all,

I've been burning Break Up candles to break up two people for a month. It's been working. But, I had noticed that after they break up, they would get right back together. I found out that there is another female involved. A female there having a threesome with. So, the candles didn't backfire on me. I was just missing a piece of the puzzle.

I was burning one vigil candle dressed with LM Break Up Oil and I taped both of my target's photos on opposites sides of the candle. When the candle finished burning, I would transfer their photos to the next candle. Now, I don't know what to do with the other target. I found out her name, DOB, and I printed out a photo of her on fb.

I read about the 3 candle spell. But I really don't care about them finding other lovers. Once they break up, I don't care where they go. Would I have to burn another candle for her? Switch to another type of candle? Or something else? Thanks.
Faith is the key to successful magic.
miziluvhoodoo

Re: Break up a three way relationship

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:42 pm

You could do a three-pronged breakup spell -- include her photo on a candle of her own, and just treat it like all the others. Move them apart in a "Y" path, rather than just separating them in a straight line.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby miziluvhoodoo » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:23 pm

I was thinking about doing something similar. But, I like your idea better. Thanks for the reply :)
Faith is the key to successful magic.
miziluvhoodoo

Unread postby vita21 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:33 pm

I am thinking of doing that as well but do I need to have personal belongings from both parties or can I collect a personal item from one?
vita21

How to help sever financial ties in a break up?

Unread postby mystic_fae » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:53 am

I have been doing break up work on a couple with vinegar jar, lemon, divorce candles, etc and the couple is finally breaking up, it seems she has moved out. The only thing keeping them in contact now or being tied to each other is money, he paid for everything and they have joint credit cards and aside from having her own job she was dependent on him while her money was for spending and shopping. Is there any work I can do to speed up the severing of financial ties between them so that this is entirely over? I assume it will have to happen over time Anyway but if I can speed it up somehow, even better. Oh and they are NOT married so its not that type of legal issue.
mystic_fae

Re: How to help sever financial ties in a break up?

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:41 am

You can work with a white or green skull candle dressed with Separation oil. Word your petition like "(Woman's name) is no longer your girlfriend. Close the joint accounts and stop paying for her shopping." Use your own words.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mystic_fae » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:07 am

Thank you for your idea, but is there any way to tweak it to what I already have available? I have a green pillar candle, small green and white candles, one black male figural candle...break up, banishing, and controlling oils. Probably not but worth a try..
mystic_fae

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:17 pm

If the man is someone you want in your life, I don't think I'd use a black figural candle on him.

Make a triangle on your altar: the green pillar candle at the point (dress it for prosperity). In the right-hand corner, a pink, red or even white candle for his true love (is that you? you didn't say). In the left-hand corner, a little dish of prosperity herbs and maybe a small lodestone and a lump of pyrite. The small green and white candles stand in the middle of the baseline marked by the true-love candle and the money herbs.

Name the white one for the man and the green one for the woman, and dress them appropriately.

Now work it just like a breakup or separation spell -- he's heading for his true love, and she's heading for a prosperous career.

One more thing -- where the small green and white candles are touching, rub some Cut and Clear oil, and draw a line of Cut and Clear powder as soon as there's any space at all between them.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mystic_fae » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:23 pm

thank you both Miss Michaele and Mama Micki. It looks like either way I'll have to order something, no cut & clear here either (was trying to be tight for christmas presents). It looks like I can pull off the rest. I will think both over and decide.
mystic_fae

Re: General Break Up Separation Hot Foot Questions and Answers

Unread postby BeautyStarz » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:51 pm

Hello Mojoers!

I am looking for a very good separation,castaway or cast off evil spell. Really one that would remove someone from another's life permanently.

The unwanted person seems to have a negative influence (unhealthy lifestyle, drug issues and such) on someone that I know. I want to remove them for good.

I do not know this person personally, so anything that may require us to meet or cross paths might not be doable.

I need something I can do in my own space.

I would also like to know the best way to prepare and to keep myself "clean" after doing this work. Any suggestions?
BeautyStarz

Re: Need a good separation, castaway, or cast off evil spell

Unread postby heartexalted » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:40 pm

BeautyStarz ,

Cast Off Evil spell kit, possibly pairs with some Separation, Cut and Clear, and/or Clarity products.

Cast Off Evil is good for getting rid of bad companions, Separation for breaking up relationships in a more peaceful manner, Cut and Clear for breaking emotional ties (which may be needed in this situation, you'd know better than I), and Clarity could help the person (the one you know) to see the companion in a much clearer light.

To keep yourself clean, see this topic thread:

cleansing-before-and-or-after-performing-rootwork-spells-t654-240.html
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18
heartexalted

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:19 pm

Purchase the Cast Off Evil Spellkit;it includes Chinese Wash to clean away messes (read the bottle) and opens the way to new beginnigs; Devil's Shoe String to protect you and a Devil Pod to ward off evil.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BeautyStarz » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:20 am

I guess I wasn't really clear when I asked the question initially. I'm not the person that needs to be rid of someone. I want to do this for someone else. In other words, it might be something like a breakup spell of some sorts and one that would banish the other person out of the person i am doing it for completely. I also want to protect myself in the process. I would like to do this to clear a path for me and this person to grow closer. Thanks and sorry about the confusion.
BeautyStarz

Unread postby farosea » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:36 am

Greetings all,

I am not sure exactly where to place this question, but here goes.

I have an ex boyfriend who I had been seeing again recently. Lately, because of a new woman in his life, he has become a not so nice person and really done a number on me. I began to work a vinegar jar on them successfully as they broke up 3 weeks later, the jar was disposed of correctly that night.... Two days later they were together again :shock: . I began a second vinegar jar and there was some movement and on one of the candle burns, the wax on top of the jar formed a perfect J and a smaller J (the initials of the new girl). Due to things becoming so very stressful and his continued disregard for me however, I lost the will to continue the jar and disposed of the second one today. After disposal I took a cleansing bath and my shoulder at the top of my back was a perfectly scratched J and what seems to be a slightly curved line next to it. It wasn't there earlier and I cannot fathom where it came from. I will be getting a reading on the situation with him, but anyone had a similar experience or could shed light. Signs in the candle is one thing.....but on my body!! I feel as though I am being guided not to give up the workings, but I feel so defeated.

Thank you for your time
farosea

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:32 pm

Not sure if this is the right thread to put this in or not, but I know it will be moved if it's wrong.

I became friendly with a small group of older women online. Everything was fine at first, but now it's all gone pear shaped. I only met two in person and none of the others have met. Only the oldest do I have any interest in meeting since she hasn't done anything wrong to anyone and isn't a party to any of the BS. Basically it's like I'm the youngest, another is a bit older than me the 2 I had issues with are old enough to be my mother and then the last one is like a grandmother to me.

The first one I want to go away and leave me alone is the one I met in person. She was supposed to be the one who helped me get together with my love (it was in my readings). But after meeting me in person, she became obsessed with me (no, I didn't do anything). She first started a fight with me for no reason and stopped speaking to me. Then I found out she was cyber stalking me a few weeks later. I didn't block her because I didn't want anymore drama. But then she did something that made me HAVE to block her. Then she sent me a nasty message on my cell and went complaining on social media that "someone" blocked her. I thought it was over when the other one I thought I was still good with blocked me today when everything had been fine up until then (I don't care, this is like grade school stuff and BS to me). The capper is that my love is very vocal about a certain issue and in her coming after me, she slipped up and made it clear that she is against what he stands for (they are acquaintances, not friends).

The other one I was really close to although we hadn't met yet. She is the only one who knew what was going on with the one above because I was closest to her. Well, she's turned on me too. And frankly, I don't care because there have been things bothering me about her for a while. After all of this she's still friends with my cyber stalker and she recently divulged that she betrayed my trust about something. I don't even want to go on about all that's happened with her, but as I just said, I am DONE with the lot of them (except the grandma one, she's not a party to any of the BS. But I'll be done with her if I have to be).

So what I want to do is to not only hot foot them, but to bind them if possible from my life and by extension, my love's. I don't want to hurt anyone. I already know one of my ancestors will handle them anyway. But I want them to go away. I don't want the blowback of ending the relationships.

I knwo this is a mess, but I feel that whatever is going on with me has something to do with them. TIA!
Thank you Miss Cat & Miss Aida
Thank you to all who contribute
Special thank you to St. Expedite
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby natstein » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:22 pm

Hello UnBound,

It kind of sounds like the work is half done with most of the people being blocked and what not. To your question about binding them from you honestly I feel that working with the Hot Foot products to remove them from your life will accomplish that. You could also work with Banishing products. If you feel they have casued you to be crossed up in any way I would also recommend working with some Reversing products (http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html).

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:40 pm

Thank you, natstein.

Sorry that I didn't make it clear. Even when they are supposedly leaving me alone, they're not. She was cyberstalking me for almost 2 months after she stopped speaking to me. I want them to not even think about me or my love.
Thank you Miss Cat & Miss Aida
Thank you to all who contribute
Special thank you to St. Expedite
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:47 pm

Hello, UnBound ,

I am just now reading your posts.

When other moderators (or moderators in training) answer someone, I don't read through everything.

Listen, girl, you need to perform BIG protection magic on an ongoing basis. Don't just perform a protection spell and then forget about it. Make it part of your life on an ongoing basis. This means, spells, amulets, etc.

You have a lot of jealousy, envy, sand intrigued around you. And you know it! So, you have to protect yourself!

Go through this page and PLESE pick a few things that you want to do on daily basis: http://www.luclymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sooverit72 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:08 am

Hello Friends,

Need some advice on this one, about 5 years ago now I did some spellwork to Hotfoot and Separate an ex from my boyfriend.

At the time it worked well, a bit slow but it did work. She went away, found herself a new man and peace reigned in again in my relationship and household.

Fast forward about 4 months ago and she has been back around

In all honestly, he and I are going through a rough patch ourselves, he is a difficult personality and my most recent reading confirms we have issues but we can work them out - the issue is this distraction I need her to go away again so I can continue to work on repairing our relationship.

My reading confirms she has motives of her own (of course, even I knew this before she confirmed it to me). My reader is of the Santeria faith, and I trust her readings 100%, she has helped me many times over the years but I prefer to do my work in hoodoo since I feel the most connected to it and feel its the best path for me. She even commented that I would know what to do. Which I think I do, but want to bounce it off of the group here.

He borrowed some money from her, don't ask I'm really annoyed by this because I feel she did something to the money she gave him. I doubt I will have the chance to work the money before he gives it to her but I can prepare the meeting spot. I can put hotfoot powder on the area she will walk through. Last time this was the only thing I couldn't manage to do - get the powder on her.My plan is to re-work the original spell I created but now lay the powder down where I know she will walk. I thought of possibly using DUME but I don't want any harm to come to her, I just want her to go away..far away..

Thoughts? Suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Sooverit72

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:15 am

Hello, Strawberrydreams ,

I think your reading is right: you know what to do!

Repeat the spells that you did years ago. They worked then and they will most likely work again.

Your ideas are also wonderful!

Can you put you and your husband in a honey jar? It may help the "rough patch"

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

spell for break up friends

Unread postby chen5464 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:07 pm

Hii all first time here. And i thought to give it a try. 2 months ago i had best friend.. that today she hang on with other friend that ruined her. She means and i just want to try to get her back. So i really do hate the other friend. And i just want this 2 to break up or getting a fight. So if u know something that was helped for you ill glad to hear about it !! Thnx for all the helps and support (its not love break. Its about 2 friends that i want to separate them allready!!)
chen5464

Re: spell for break up friends

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:55 pm

Hi chen5464,

Welcome to the forum! When you get a chance (and if you wish to), please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread so we can get to know you.

You can definitely work a Break Up spell kit on these two people, to get them to argue enough to end their relationship. The spell kit has everything you need all in once place, plus complete instructions, so it simplifies things for you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Re: spell for break up friends

Unread postby natstein » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:35 pm

Hello chen5464

Like Miss Athena said a break up kit would work well on this situation. Also I have moved your post into the thread on breaking people up. Please read through these pages as you will become more familiar with the different ways to do this work.

Peace~ Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby karma_13 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:43 pm

Is it possible to do too many spells on a person to like break them up or hotfoot them? Would this cause a reverse effect? I know the rule of thumb is 3 days signs / 3 weeks movement/ 3 months completion...and timing, as far as when and how long it takes for a spell to manifest is up to the spirits and really how good/bad the situation is...but if a person doesn't stop with spells and whatnot, could things essentially backfire by showing that you have little faith in your own work?

I have pretty much done it all and run the gamut so I think I'm at that point of having to stop. Even though I find it so much fun and really don't want to! I've come across so many cool ideas on this forum, I'd hate to stop now :)

Thanks!!!
karma_13

Unread postby misskitty49 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:58 pm

karma_13,

spells like this don't backfire. It is more likely that you are becoming obsessive, and that is what is preventing the spell from working. If you are capable of casting multiple spells without becoming obsessive, then go ahead! But if you feel yourself worrying, go distract yourself with something else for a while before you start the next one. This will also keep you from exhausting yourself, so that when you do pray or work on a new spell, you are putting out quality energy.
misskitty49

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:48 pm

Hello, karma_13 ,

I think it's time to stop now and forget about it.

Let Spirit take it from here.

Remember tis page: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

Take car
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby karma_13 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:02 am

Thanks Miss Aida and Miss Kitty 49...sound advice! I will step back and let what has been thrown out there manifest and work! Maybe I'll do some tranquility work on myself...or better yet money drawing! :)
karma_13

Unread postby Butterflyheart » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:55 pm

Not achieving full results... Kinda feeling a lil low idk why but all my spells seem to work half way I know I have to give it more time but i guess I am having one of those days my targets seem to still be together tho I know they r having problems I deployed a vinegar jar at his work an have one I work at home- I just wish I would see the full manifesto now I know spells work an it's worked it hard cases I guess my targets r being more resistant- just venting I know I have to let it go n give it time. Like I said one of those days...
Butterflyheart

Unread postby Beginner01 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:33 am

Hi guys!

I have a general question with regards to break up & seperating spells. This doesn't involve any questions abou specific spells just rather strategy or technique. Is it possible to cause break ups or seperations without doing any break up or seperating work?

For example would causing one party to move and the other one to stay result in a seperating without performing a seperating candle spell or a vinegar jar or would drawing one lover to one person & another lover to another person achieve the same result without having all of the negativity from a more serious spell like a vinegar jar? Or if one was to tie their lovers nature or perform something for fidelity would that work?

Im still new to hoodoo and you guys have so many products and so many different optioms we can choose to achieve results that im just trying to figure out how to strategize to achieve results!

Thank you!
Beginner01

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:16 am

Beginner01,

Fidelity work is the only "sweetness and light" option you have listed here. All the others involve denying the lovers something they want to keep, and some might involve punishment (the vinegar jar in particular).

Even something as inviting as drawing each partner's interest to another lover could cause them to quarrel about cheating and unfaithfulness.

This is not to say that a vinegar jar, or something with pins and needles, might not be entirely justified! In a way, harsh and hot work could be "positive" if it ends bad behavior.

If you are worried about ethical concerns in this kind of work, talk to the Lord about it; explain that you only want to see justice done and promises kept. Then take a hyssop bath afterwards.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Break Up. Divorce, Love, Sex and attraction

Unread postby sm1new » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:35 am

I am totally new to this thing, I have been reading a lot and I do not know if this thing work or not. I live with my dad and a married couple. They both been together for almost 5yrs, they have a child as well. Recently they both had a marriage problem where a girl USE me to get all the information about the guy family, its been 3 months, in the beginning she was close to me, she shared everything with me how her husband hit her physically, and how he never cared about her feelings and always taunt her. She even share about her sexual life, she never share with anything like that to anyone. During this time I fell in love with her, I told her about my feeling, she said I have no such feelings for you. I even wanted to give her hug but she wont let me because she does not want anyone to touch her except her husband. I am very much in love and sexually attracted to her. I am so angry because she used me and now she does not wish me to touch her, before she kind of let me. I am so sexual attracted to her but she always keep her distant, now I want to do this but I know they are both protected. She was attach to me at some point but as her husband went to Muslim priest, she become distant, and fight with me and both of them are OK now. Somewhere I read Aquarius(her) and Cancer(him), when they are in love even Angels becomes jealous, so may be that's why I get jealous when they are laughing together, I can hear her moaning when they are making love.

Can suggest what to do to get her on my side and make her break up with her husband for at least 6 months..

1) What should I do get her to be more sweet with me?
2) What should make her more attracted to me?
3) What should I do make her have sex with me? I want her to be in love with me.
4) What to do to make her distant from her husband, I want them stop having any emotional and sexual relation for at least six months? I want them to fight all the time. I want their relationship to go sour and bitter.
5) If I do any magic or something, I do not want it to back fire on me?
6) I have used free [spells from a website] for break up, it worked for a while but as since her husband got something from Muslim priest, they got close and I have driven distant from her.

I have access to her clean/unclean undy, bra, clothes, her period used napkins, hair, anything even pics, I also have access to her husband stuff. I do not know where to get car or dog hair.

Can someone please suggest me where should I start and go about doing this.
sm1new

Unread postby natstein » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:56 pm

Hello sm1new,

I merged your post into a thread that deals with general break up questions as that seems to be the major theme of the work you are looking to do. I also picked this thread over the love and attractions thread as it seems you will need to accomplish this part of the work before the other becomes more feasible.

The situation sounds very complex and because it seems there is a person working spiritually on her behalf you may want to hire a professional yourself. Please look over the folks at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org and see if there is someone who you would like to work with.

For the sweetening work on her look over the thread for honey jars here (general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html).

for your break up work I would recomend working with the Break Up products. (http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html)

Also you can buy black cat and dog hair from lucky mojo.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vetra » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:32 pm

Okay I need help I purchase some hot foot powder and I'm not quite sure how to use it me and my husband are separated but we still love each other very much and this other woman is involved in this relationship now just to get his disability money my husband lives with his mother and I want to know can I put the hot foot powder in the other woman's tracks cuz she goes over there to visit him or will it harm him too
vetra

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:26 pm

Hello, vetra,

Just state your intention when laying it. That it is specifically for her and what you want

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mi55understood » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:15 am

I need to do a break up spell. I went online and ordered what I thought was individual black figural candles but when I received it it was actually a divorce breakup candle with the figurals connected. So my question is will this still be usable in my breakup spell although the couple isn't married?
mi55understood

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:36 am

Hello, mi55understood,

Yes, I use them all the time.

Not to worry!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby misskitty49 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:42 pm

I've been doing a ton of breakup work on a coworker over the course of the last 6 months. Finally it seems to be working but it isn't breaking her up from the intended people. I wanted to break her bond with our boss and another coworker, unfortunately those bonds seem to have been strengthened or at least maintained, possibly due to the other turmoil in her life. I found out she her boyfriend cheated on her and that a bunch of other things happened to her outside of work, but nothing with the coworkers! Can I redirect the work, or will it eventually come back and hit the intended relationships?
misskitty49

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:06 am

Hello, misskitty49,

Patience.

Sometimes these outside events are precursors to upcoming events.

Continue your spell work

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby purple45 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:57 pm

I just wanted to ask a quick question about hot foot powder and If doing hot foot powder for someone else to use on the other people would affect me in any way, if yes how should I make it.
purple45

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:28 pm

Hello, purple45,

What??

I am sorry, I have no idea what you are asking. I don't understand your quesitons

And we don't give recipes for formulas.

Sorry!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby purple45 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:02 pm

Hi Miss Aida,
Thank you for your reply. Sorry I did not ask for a recipe. I was asking if I would make a hot foot powder for someone else to use on someone else would that affect me in any way?
Thanks.
purple45

Unread postby Beginner01 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:47 pm

So I got the tuff needed to do the moving candle spell for a break up!

I did read the instructions online from the link miss aida posted BUT I have 1 question. It says exactly what oils to use but not who to use them on. If im walking my boyfriend towards me and away from another woman would the se break up oil on her be used on his back since it is facing her? Whereas any love oils would be on me and the front of him which is walking towards me or is there another way the oils should be rubbed?
Beginner01

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:05 pm

Hello, purple45 ,

No it would not.

That question still came out funny but, this time, I understood!! LOL

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:06 pm

Hello, Beginner01,

You are absolutely correct!

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby purple45 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:46 pm

Hello, Miss Aida,

Thank you so much for your reply and your help. That's great. Just wanted to be sure.
purple45

Unread postby Beginner01 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:10 pm

I performed the moving candle break up ritual with the scissors last night and there was ALOT of resistance from the other woman. The first time I lit the candle it went out within 30 seconds. The second time i lit it it stayed lit but her candle burned very slow. It was always about 2 inches higher than mine and of course remained burning after mine had burnt out.

Should i maybe perform it again? Im worried that all of that resistance will affect my results?
Beginner01

Unread postby misskitty49 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:13 pm

I've been trying to hot foot someone off and on for a few months. It actually worked the first time, but the target returned. My second attempt did not work, so I gave up for a while. I've done a number of things to this person, a doll baby, vinegar jar, etc., but they only seem to work for a short while. Every time I do something to this woman, or even start thinking about doing something to her, I have a dream in which her family (who I do not know personally) comes after me or is staring me down. This says to me that she is protected. I don't think she practices any sort of protection ritual, I just assume this is some kind of spiritual protector.
How do I break down her protection so that my attempts will finally hit this vile woman?
misskitty49

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:22 pm

Hi Beginner01,

I would wait to see the results of the spell before repeating the work. If you continue to get resistance, you might consider a reading to determine the nature of those obstacles and how to break through them.

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:26 pm

Hi misskitty49,

It's impossible for us to know if she is protected, only a reading can determine that for sure. Contact someone from Hoodoo Psychics or AIRR to find out what is going on and why you keep having those dreams.

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Do you have her in a mirror box? It might be worth considering, to help keep her contained while you do your work on her. Here is the forum page on mirror boxes, you can find some good ideas:

mirror-spells-and-mirror-box-spells-questions-and-answers-t2140.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mezan » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:25 am

Hi everyone,

I just found out that my cousin, who I am close to, is backing out on her decision to leave her emotionally (and a few times physically) abusive husband. She moved out of their house into an apartment and got a divorce lawyer recently, now boom! Pictures of them together are on social media. None of us relatives have ever liked him because he's never treated her right. He's controlling and possessive.

What could I do to help her make the separation permanent? She had wanted to leave him for years, and I am just heartbroken that she is backing out after finally making a serious decision that's in her best interest. Should I do a separation vigil, then do a moving candle spell?
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!
Mezan

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:00 pm

Hi Mezan,

It's not uncommon for couples to reconcile on their way to a breakup. It's a tough decision to make, even when it's the right thing to do, and people will sometimes reconsider before finally taking the leap. Don't be too discouraged by these events.

Just keep working your breakup spells. I would also add a skull candle on her to give her the courage to make the final decision. I would dress that with Clarity and Crucible of Courage oils, and add some yarrow to boost her bravery.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-crucible-of-courage.html
http://herb-magic.com/yarrow-flower.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Can destruction oil be used with breakup oil

Unread postby destiny14 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:24 am

i want to destroy and breakup any relations this guy is having with any other females.. Can destruction and breakup oil be used together? Would I use one black 7 day candle or couple candles naming the man him and female woman rivals? Thanks
destiny14

Re: Can destruction oil be used with breakup oil

Unread postby Ms Melanie » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:26 am

Hi destiny14,

I would order the Break up Spell kit. Then i would mix the break up oil and destruction oil together and use in the kit.
www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
www.luckymojo.com/oil-destruction.html

Good Luck with your spell work!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist
Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Divorce Spells Via Mail

Unread postby vanagloria » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:27 am

Can anyone suggest some spells that can be sent through the mail to facilitate a divorce? Something that will make them fight and detest each other. I love him and want her out of the picture. I only have their photo and address. I also know where they work.
vanagloria

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:35 am

Hello, vanagloria ,

Find ideas here: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby vanagloria » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:10 am

Thanks Miss Aida, but there was no info for laying a divorce spell by mail. :\
vanagloria

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:05 pm

Hello, vanagloria ,

You can use many of the products that Lucky Mojo has in sachets:

Break up, separation, etc.

Please go to this page to see what powders Lucky Mojo has for divorce/separation/break up: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatpowders.html

Also, here is a page on how to use them: (there's numerous ideas here!) http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

Also, one more reminder: do not quote others. I have edited this out

Thanks!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby God_Willing » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:36 pm

Hi to all.
I am seeking some opinions and advice on the proper steps to take. I am trying to get my ex back into my life and for us to be together again the only problem is she is currently with another guy and from my understanding they have been seeing one another for about 4 or 5 months. I am thinking of ordering a separation vigil and having it lit at the the Missionary church - I have names, date of births and pictures. What else can be suggested to help my desired outcome? Should i have a hotfoot vigil lit to remove him as well as a breakup vigil - followed by a return to me/love me vigil?
God_Willing

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:21 pm

Hello, God_Willing ,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself o the introduction thread.

Yes, I love your ideas.

But I would like to add that a break up spell would be perfect.

There's a picture of the moving candle spell on the mid lower right hand side of the page that I am about to give you. It moves your target away from the other and toward you. This, with your other spells, ought to help significantly

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Wishing you the very best with your spells

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce