Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
m_beth13
Re: General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread post by m_beth13 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:32 am

I created a doll baby of someone who attacked me and have been working with it for about 3 months. I drowned the doll baby in water ( target fears water ) last time I used it.
I thought I was going to the graveyard right after but, something tells me I'm not done. Now, This will be my first time burying the doll at a graveyard.. I made a little casket for the doll but it is rather big. So, I'm a little worried that when I bury it, I'll draw attention. I've been scouting out cemeteries and it looks like I will have to bury the doll in the daytime due to business hours. Any suggestions or tips on first time burials?

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:23 pm

M-beth13,

Go in the dead of night (if you don't get too spooked). This way the likelihood of being noticed is slim.

Another option, maybe better for you, is to go during the daytime and bring lots of flowers which you will plant into the earth directly on top of your spell. It is also a nice way to thank the spirit of the site you will be using.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

FracisFire124

Unread post by FracisFire124 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:10 am

Hi all, I am wondering if it's advisable to create a poppet in order to draw a soul mate to me. I don't have a particular person in mind, but would like to find love again. As I don't know who this individual is, I don't possess any articles of clothing; however, I did visit a thrift shop and found a flannel shirt that was super soft and resonated with me. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:02 pm

Hello FracisFire124,

Poppets are proxies for individuals, so if you are considering spells to draw in an unknown new love, this wouldn't be the right choice.

To attract a new person for a relationship, please read through the posts in the following thread for lots of advice and ideas:
spells-to-attract-friendship-new-lover- ... -t283.html

You should also consider the spells on the following link to draw in new love:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

FracisFire124

Unread post by FracisFire124 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:38 pm

Thank you, Miss Athena!

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:37 am

LM staff, What are your thoughts on burning candles directly on top of a clay doll baby?

Other than the clay doll getting some wax on it, what else do you all think are pros/cons?

I typically put my doll baby in a disposable deep pan, the kind you put a turkey in on thanksgiving, and i put some herbs on the pan in a circle around the doll baby, and i burn 4inch candles dressed with oils and herbs from LM above the doll baby's head. but, sometimes it is hard for me to focus my energy because i look at the candle, then the doll, then the candle, etc.. i try to ensure the energy from the candle is mixing with the energy of the doll baby as i send my message out to the universe, etc.

i wonder, if it would be easier for me to channel my energy if the candle was set up a tad differently, and placed directly on the doll baby.

it is a doll baby for love, if it matters.

thank you.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:57 am

thelight1 ,

I would not burn the candle on the wax doll because the flame from the candle can heat the clay to the point it causes it to combust and that is not a good sign in love work! Rather I would buy a glass container like pyrex and place the doll on the table with the herbs around it and dressed with love oil, then place the pyrex on top of the doll and place the candle directly over the doll. I see it as the candle is burning down and on top of the target which is represented by the doll baby.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:42 pm

awesome idea jaydee, thank you!!!

Sister Joyce
HRCC Student

Unread post by Sister Joyce » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:46 pm

Hello, I have made crocheted some baby dolls that I would like to use to reverse negative work that is being done to me. However, I read a spell in one of the many many books I have and the spell said to construct the doll and place a mirror over the face to send any negative work that is being done to me back to them. I read this months ago and then proceeded to crochet my dolls, now that the dolls are completed I can't find the spell to read it again for a clear understanding. Therefore, I read upon some spells in my black folder I purchased from Miss Cat and these spells talk about mirror boxes so now I guess I will have to use a mirror box. Here are some of the issues I have with the baby dolls I made. The spells I read talks about placing personal concerns and partition papers inside of the baby dolls. Because I made my baby dolls with the intentions of using them another way I neglected to put any personal concerns (the only thing I have is a photo, full name of enemy, address and birthdate) and partition papers inside the baby doll. Believe me I would have loved to use the personal concerns and partition papers I have plenty of things I could use. Now my questions are:

1) I have to choose a method to baptise my baby dolls but what I want to know is when I blow breath in the baby dolls can I then turn around and place a photo of the enemy on the face of the baby doll?
2) Can I use things like sulfur, hot foot powder, hot sauce, black pepper power, mustard seeds, reversing oils etc., etc., etc. and sprinkle the powders on the baby doll/stick these things?
3) Can I use things like needles, pins, coffin nails, spines, spikes etc., etc., etc. to stick the baby dolls with or is this taking things a bit to far?

Basically, I am trying to find out since I messed up and didn't have intentions on using any of these things to begin with would they work just as well by placing them on top of the baby doll in the mirror box or sticking them in the baby doll? I am trying to bare in mind that these baby dolls were made for the sole purpose of reversing back the negative things that are being done to me and not so much for revenge.

Sister Joyce #1244
HRCC Student #2144

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:57 pm

Sister Joyce,

Are you able to open the doll to add the personal concern to the doll? Attach it in another manner?

1. Yes but I would add the face to the doll before baptizing it.
2. Yes you can do that.
3. Yes you can do this as well. You can buy a chain wrap it around the dolls arms and legs to restrict it, sew its mouth shut, to silence them, put needles in their eyes to not see you.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:04 pm

Hello Sister Joyce,

You want your target's personal concerns to be in the doll, not resting on top of it. The doll is a proxy for your target, so should be composed of similar things to your target (hair, nail clippings, blood, etc.).

Good luck.

Sister Joyce
HRCC Student

Unread post by Sister Joyce » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:40 am

OK I have all my supplies to construct my mirror boxes but I am worried about allowing my image to show in these mirrors. I read in the black folder that you can squint at the mirrors but not allow your image to show. I am not sure how to go about handling these mirrors. Even if you squint at the mirrors some kind of image is going to be showing. Not only that how do I handle these mirrors if I am using my hands then the image of my hands are going to show in the mirrors, does this matter? I have no choice but to handle the mirrors in order to glue them to the boxes. Am I suppose to use a tool or something to handle these mirrors?
HRCC Student #2144

Sister Joyce
HRCC Student

Unread post by Sister Joyce » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:02 am

On of the suggestions made to me was to tie a black cloth around the eyes of the baby doll and I to stick pins in the baby dolls eyes to stop the witches from seeing me. Is it necessary to do both of this things or would either one of the two work? Also, I have a limited amount of personal concerns since it is impossible for me to walk in and out of these witches house the way they do my home. I am sure they have all kinds of personal concerns of mine since they have had a free run of my home for the last 11 years. The only for sure thing that I have on them is photos, addresses, husband's names and birthdate for one of them. Hoping that some of these will work what do you suggest?
HRCC Student #2144

terra_rising
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by terra_rising » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:03 am

Hello Sister Joyce,

Here is what I would do when constructing the mirror box. The image of your hands shouldn't matter. It is seeing yourself, your face in the mirror that can cause harm. If you are still concerned about your hands being caught in the reflection, you can always wear gloves when building it. Also, instead of working looking down at the box, try to work at eye level. It should help you from seeing yourself in the mirrors.

For the eyes, I would personally do the pins but you can do both. Black cloth first then pins for good measure.

Try not to get caught up in the details. Go into this work with confidence. Know that it will slam everything they do right back in their face.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:30 pm

Hello Sister Joyce,

You got good advice from terra-rising, so I would follow it.

You want to avoid catching your face in the mirrors. I always work at arm's length when constructing mirror boxes, and at a level where I am not standing above the work.

As for your personal concerns for them, photos, full names and birth dates are helpful in the absence of anything containing their DNA. Work with confidence and you should be OK.

As I said in another response to you, put bay leaves in the corners of your work area and in your shoes, to keep any spiritually prying eyes from detecting your work.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Sister Joyce
HRCC Student

Unread post by Sister Joyce » Sat May 04, 2019 4:40 pm

Thank you Miss Athena and Terra_rising for giving me a sense of calm by telling me to work with confidence I really needed that. I read in my black folder that I need the exoskeleton of a crab or crayfish and I have look all over for an exoskeleton and I can't seem to find one. Is it really necessary to have an exoskeleton of a crab or crayfish or can I get by without it? I tell you if i am not completely gray headed, old and ugly by the time i finish collecting all the items I need and putting this mirror box and dollbaby together I will be very lucky. I am hell-bent on publishing a book about my 11 years of torment and agony from these mean spirited witches. I definitely mean to get more out of this miserable ordeal than just pain, suffering and torment that is for darn sure.
HRCC Student #2144

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 04, 2019 7:43 pm

Sister Joyce ,

You want the crab shell because it is sprinkled in the work, this is because crabs walk backwards so it is sending the work backwards to the people who sent it to you.

Lucky Mojo crab shell powder: http://www.herbmagic.com/crab-shell-powder.html

nicosine
Newly Registered

Unread post by nicosine » Sat May 04, 2019 11:19 pm

Hi there,

First time posting - so apologies in advance if I missed anything or am not following a prescribed protocol.

I have a question regarding pets (my cat, in particular) interacting with a mojo bag. I hadn't thought of this with any of my prior bags, but I like to sleep with them under my pillow for the first week or so. With this new one, I noticed that Mr. Kitty was particularly interested in it, so I couldn't help but wonder... Do the same rules go for cats (or any pet, really) touching or seeing a mojo bag as if they were a human?

Thank you in advance! Note that I did try to search the forum and this thread for an answer, but couldn't find anything (possibly due to the search bar not liking three letter words... But I did put some effort into it!).

*nico

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat May 04, 2019 11:27 pm

HI nicosine,

No, it's not the same thing. You're fine.

However, I would keep pets away from your mojo so they don't confuse it for a toy and damage it.

Good luck.

Sister Joyce
HRCC Student

Unread post by Sister Joyce » Sun May 05, 2019 7:11 pm

So what is it exactly that I am looking for is it a skeleton, a powder or what because whatever it is I can't seem to find it anywhere?
HRCC Student #2144

terra_rising
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by terra_rising » Mon May 06, 2019 8:03 am

Sister Joyce,

You want the powder for the spell and I would use the link Jaydee gave you above. You could try to make the powder yourself using the crab shells and drying them out in the oven but this can take time and muscle since you have to crush them down into a powder after. Not to mention expensive since even frozen crab legs can be pricey.
HRCC Graduate #2145

tlec2320

Unread post by tlec2320 » Thu May 09, 2019 11:37 am

Hello all!!!

So I received my doll baby from LM and i brought him to life this past weekend. After days of silence, today I’ve been getting text all day from my target (oh how I missed those). I have been loving the hell out of my doll baby and when I hold him close to my chest I always feel a charge sort of speak. My only question is when I’m not carrying him in my chest, I keep him wrap in my panties in my underwear drawer. He’s been wrapped in the same panties for 5 days, am I able to change the panties. Like wrap him in the one I wore today or is it best to keep him wrapped in the original pair? Thanks in advance for the advise, I have had amazing experiences with. LM products and this is my first doll baby

Tracy

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu May 09, 2019 12:45 pm

tlec2320 ,

Yes you can change the panties as you have newer soiled clothing, that will keep a stronger sent and connection from him to you. You can also smoke a love incense and pray to him as it smokes into the doll. Another nice way to get him thinking and feeling love! Congratulations on the success with you first doll baby!

tlec2320

Unread post by tlec2320 » Fri May 10, 2019 2:49 am

Thank you Jaydee!! I will definitely order some love incense today!!! I usually work with candles but through meditation I was guided to work with a doll baby. And I would love to add that if anyone is hesitant because of the lack of personal concerns please believe in yourself and your intent. I only had pictures and handwritten papers for my target and after a month of barely hearing from him, as of yesterday he has contacted me and has been texting me since. Please remember to focus on your intent and not on how much personal concerns you have. Have a great day everyone.

Tracy

Rew89

Unread post by Rew89 » Wed May 22, 2019 8:35 pm

I made a Poppet I glued the picture of my target onto it . well baptizing It with oil the picture kind of faded . Will this affect my Poppet? if so can I take it off and glue other one on?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 25, 2019 4:40 am

Rew89,

Adding a photo will not effect the doll in the long run. You can sprinkle the doll with water like a catholic baptism. Laminate a photo and it will not fade, or print on fade resistant paper. Replace the face when it fades.

Sagesunset

Unread post by Sagesunset » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:37 pm

Hi all
Ive read through the forum and had a look at all the posts but don't find anything that answers my question, apologies in advance if I missed a related post.

I broke up with my ex last year but we had contact via WhatsApp and an occasional phone call until late February this year,when he drove of into the sunset and practically vanished as he now doesn't answer calls or reply to messages despite reading them but he hasn't blocked me. A reading from a reputable airr reading suggests that he has health issues and that there is a possibility of reconnecting and a chance of love but he is currently conflicted. The root worker is doing a clarity candle to help him heal.
I have an old doll baby/poppet which is actually a teddy bear with very strong personal concerns that was made in 2014. I haven't used it in years and it's now in a bad shape of sorts. I did a pendulum test and apparently it's alive and awake. The problem is, I always have foster kittens in my space and somewhere along the line one eye is plucked off(bead type) and also the string sewn as a smile for his mouth is lose. I can resew it and make it stick another button or something for an eye but then it will be 2 different eyes. Do I pluck the other one out and replace both or just the one or leave him winky lol. I don't feel inclined to make another dolly as the personal con erns in there are so good, semen hair nails photos lucky MOJO oils and I think cloves and other goodies as well as his photo and petitions. Also my energy now isnt as strong as it was then I get exhausted with a bit of spiritual exertion whereas in the past I've worked long and hard and gotten a lot solid results I don't want to be sloppy in making a new one. I have run the dolly in sage smoke and I also have honey jars from back the way I that I was told are OK to use. But now the beaten up bashed dolly? It's such a cute bear I can't bear to get rid of it (see what I did there) I miss him so so much and just want us to be friends again for now, it's long distance now so I know it's a little more complicated than the past but I'm determined please advise me how to go about with fresh new life to my old dolly and hopefully mybildnloce also

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:54 pm

Hello Sagesunset,

You can repair your doll by replacing the eyes so they look the same, re-sewing the mouth, etc. Since it's still alive but battered (a bit like the Velveteen Rabbit), I would still work with it. If it starts to fall apart in terms of spilling out ingedients and personal concerns, you would need to re-make it.

msmidnight
Newly Registered

Unread post by msmidnight » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:35 am

Hey all!
I had a question- I made a love mojo yesterday using all the traditional roots (rose, cubeb, damiana etc), put two fed LM lodestones, petition paper and three different personal concerns dressed with 3 LM love oils (follow me boy, love me, come to me). However I was curious- my making this Mojo has seemed to bring guys from my past out of nowhere and they’re crazy pursuing me. The target is acting like himself, only slightly more reserved. Anywho, is the reaction/effect it’s having on other guys a sign that my Mojo is affecting my target? How should I take this?

Thanks!
Ms M

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:51 pm

Hello msmidnight,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are glad to see you here.

Sometimes when doing work to draw love, we find that unintended targets start to feel the effect. Just take it as a sign that you have put the energy out there, and trust in your work to reach the one you want.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:43 pm

I just wanted to post an update. I made a doll baby last Friday for dominating a target, and today I got what I wanted. Thank you so much Lucky Mojo. I kept seeing signs everywhere. A song came on the radio titled Master & Servant, and I heard a song about a voodoo doll in the radio, and the another where a girl was singing about a spell put on her or something like that. Amazing. Oh yeah, whatever I told this doll to write in a letter, it was written. I also have another love baby doll of somebody else. Have not used it for ages. Used it tonight. Told it to text me, and half hour later got a text. I will always use LM products for my spells. Thanks so much to LM and this forum 😊

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”