Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
m_beth13
Re: General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread post by m_beth13 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:32 am

I created a doll baby of someone who attacked me and have been working with it for about 3 months. I drowned the doll baby in water ( target fears water ) last time I used it.
I thought I was going to the graveyard right after but, something tells me I'm not done. Now, This will be my first time burying the doll at a graveyard.. I made a little casket for the doll but it is rather big. So, I'm a little worried that when I bury it, I'll draw attention. I've been scouting out cemeteries and it looks like I will have to bury the doll in the daytime due to business hours. Any suggestions or tips on first time burials?

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:23 pm

M-beth13,

Go in the dead of night (if you don't get too spooked). This way the likelihood of being noticed is slim.

Another option, maybe better for you, is to go during the daytime and bring lots of flowers which you will plant into the earth directly on top of your spell. It is also a nice way to thank the spirit of the site you will be using.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

FracisFire124

Unread post by FracisFire124 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:10 am

Hi all, I am wondering if it's advisable to create a poppet in order to draw a soul mate to me. I don't have a particular person in mind, but would like to find love again. As I don't know who this individual is, I don't possess any articles of clothing; however, I did visit a thrift shop and found a flannel shirt that was super soft and resonated with me. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:02 pm

Hello FracisFire124,

Poppets are proxies for individuals, so if you are considering spells to draw in an unknown new love, this wouldn't be the right choice.

To attract a new person for a relationship, please read through the posts in the following thread for lots of advice and ideas:
spells-to-attract-friendship-new-lover- ... -t283.html

You should also consider the spells on the following link to draw in new love:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

FracisFire124

Unread post by FracisFire124 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:38 pm

Thank you, Miss Athena!

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:37 am

LM staff, What are your thoughts on burning candles directly on top of a clay doll baby?

Other than the clay doll getting some wax on it, what else do you all think are pros/cons?

I typically put my doll baby in a disposable deep pan, the kind you put a turkey in on thanksgiving, and i put some herbs on the pan in a circle around the doll baby, and i burn 4inch candles dressed with oils and herbs from LM above the doll baby's head. but, sometimes it is hard for me to focus my energy because i look at the candle, then the doll, then the candle, etc.. i try to ensure the energy from the candle is mixing with the energy of the doll baby as i send my message out to the universe, etc.

i wonder, if it would be easier for me to channel my energy if the candle was set up a tad differently, and placed directly on the doll baby.

it is a doll baby for love, if it matters.

thank you.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:57 am

thelight1 ,

I would not burn the candle on the wax doll because the flame from the candle can heat the clay to the point it causes it to combust and that is not a good sign in love work! Rather I would buy a glass container like pyrex and place the doll on the table with the herbs around it and dressed with love oil, then place the pyrex on top of the doll and place the candle directly over the doll. I see it as the candle is burning down and on top of the target which is represented by the doll baby.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:42 pm

awesome idea jaydee, thank you!!!

Sister Joyce
HRCC Student

Unread post by Sister Joyce » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:46 pm

Hello, I have made crocheted some baby dolls that I would like to use to reverse negative work that is being done to me. However, I read a spell in one of the many many books I have and the spell said to construct the doll and place a mirror over the face to send any negative work that is being done to me back to them. I read this months ago and then proceeded to crochet my dolls, now that the dolls are completed I can't find the spell to read it again for a clear understanding. Therefore, I read upon some spells in my black folder I purchased from Miss Cat and these spells talk about mirror boxes so now I guess I will have to use a mirror box. Here are some of the issues I have with the baby dolls I made. The spells I read talks about placing personal concerns and partition papers inside of the baby dolls. Because I made my baby dolls with the intentions of using them another way I neglected to put any personal concerns (the only thing I have is a photo, full name of enemy, address and birthdate) and partition papers inside the baby doll. Believe me I would have loved to use the personal concerns and partition papers I have plenty of things I could use. Now my questions are:

1) I have to choose a method to baptise my baby dolls but what I want to know is when I blow breath in the baby dolls can I then turn around and place a photo of the enemy on the face of the baby doll?
2) Can I use things like sulfur, hot foot powder, hot sauce, black pepper power, mustard seeds, reversing oils etc., etc., etc. and sprinkle the powders on the baby doll/stick these things?
3) Can I use things like needles, pins, coffin nails, spines, spikes etc., etc., etc. to stick the baby dolls with or is this taking things a bit to far?

Basically, I am trying to find out since I messed up and didn't have intentions on using any of these things to begin with would they work just as well by placing them on top of the baby doll in the mirror box or sticking them in the baby doll? I am trying to bare in mind that these baby dolls were made for the sole purpose of reversing back the negative things that are being done to me and not so much for revenge.

Sister Joyce #1244
HRCC Student #2144

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:57 pm

Sister Joyce,

Are you able to open the doll to add the personal concern to the doll? Attach it in another manner?

1. Yes but I would add the face to the doll before baptizing it.
2. Yes you can do that.
3. Yes you can do this as well. You can buy a chain wrap it around the dolls arms and legs to restrict it, sew its mouth shut, to silence them, put needles in their eyes to not see you.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”