Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
mariedolores

Re: General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread post by mariedolores » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:20 am

Hey everyone,

I’m honoured to be joining the board and have deep respect for everyone here, I’m new to the craft and apologize in advance if my questions are rookie and annoying..

I recently made a clay doll of my ex, set my intention to it, activated it and while I was doing the ritual...

I don’t know if it was the clay just positioning itself, but it was strange that his doll’s head moved in a very lifelike motion.

1) I get that’s the whole point of it, and I know this may sound idiotic, but can a doll baby be charged with energy enough to actually embody the person?

2) Have any of you noticed some weird changes on your doll babies that seem out of nowhere and have occurred after the ritual?

I really hope I’m not the only one.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:07 pm

Hi mariedolores,

Welcome to the Forums! If you haven't already, please feel free to introduce yourself here in the Introductions section:

forum222.html

As to your question, I haven't personally experienced that, but I think that's a great sign. I can't speak for others, but I mean, we are magic believers here, and stranger things have happened. If you saw movement from your doll baby as you baptized it, then I'd take that as a strong sign that you successfully brought the doll to life. Nice work!

Best of luck to you with the work!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G
Tarot Reader, Rootworker, and Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

mariedolores

Unread post by mariedolores » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:22 pm

Thank you for your reply and directions, Miss Aida!! will get right to it

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”