Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
mariedolores

Re: General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread post by mariedolores » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:20 am

Hey everyone,

I’m honoured to be joining the board and have deep respect for everyone here, I’m new to the craft and apologize in advance if my questions are rookie and annoying..

I recently made a clay doll of my ex, set my intention to it, activated it and while I was doing the ritual...

I don’t know if it was the clay just positioning itself, but it was strange that his doll’s head moved in a very lifelike motion.

1) I get that’s the whole point of it, and I know this may sound idiotic, but can a doll baby be charged with energy enough to actually embody the person?

2) Have any of you noticed some weird changes on your doll babies that seem out of nowhere and have occurred after the ritual?

I really hope I’m not the only one.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:07 pm

Hi mariedolores,

Welcome to the Forums! If you haven't already, please feel free to introduce yourself here in the Introductions section:

forum222.html

As to your question, I haven't personally experienced that, but I think that's a great sign. I can't speak for others, but I mean, we are magic believers here, and stranger things have happened. If you saw movement from your doll baby as you baptized it, then I'd take that as a strong sign that you successfully brought the doll to life. Nice work!

Best of luck to you with the work!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

mariedolores

Unread post by mariedolores » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:22 pm

Thank you for your reply and directions, Miss Aida!! will get right to it

Smash333
Newly Registered

Unread post by Smash333 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:18 pm

Hello, I made a poppet of my friend to help heal her and aid her with magic through difficult times. Now that the spell is finished I’m wondering what are the beat ways to release a poppet so the work can be finished?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:39 pm

Smash333 --

The most traditional way to end spell work is to call the name out of it, releasing the link, and burn the remnant to ash. However, since this was a healing spell, you might feel more comfortable disassembling the doll and returning it to nature. Depends on what you made it out of.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lelly10
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lelly10 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:08 pm

Hi everyone! I recently made a doll baby out of the unwashed undershirt of my target, and I made the mistake of traveling with it in my carry on bag last week, so it would have been "seen" by TSA when it went through the xray. I wasn't quite sure if it that had truly killed it or not, but a quick reading confirmed that it's dead. I plan to remake the doll, but I wasn't sure if I can reuse that same doll as far as the material goes - like could I take everything out of the original doll and then restuff it with new herbs and a new petition? Or do I need to cut new material out of the undershirt and completely start over? I know I've read in past posts that the personal concerns can be reused when remaking a doll, and the unwashed shirt is technically a personal concern, but it's also the biggest part of the doll, so it seems like it would have to be new material to truly be a new doll. Fortunately, I do have enough of the shirt left to make another doll out of it, but I had purposely used a section from over where his heart would be since it's a love doll, so I hate to lose that specific energy if I don't have to . . . thank you in advance for guidance on this!
HRCC Student #2165

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:58 pm

Hello Lelly10,

You can remake the doll using the original fabric. It is a strong DNA link to your target, so I would do that. Save the rest of the fabric as a personal concern for other spells you might want to do in the future.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Lelly10
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lelly10 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:39 am

Thank you so much, Miss Athena! Your answer was extremely helpful!!
HRCC Student #2165

Luce.Stellar
Newly Registered

Unread post by Luce.Stellar » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:24 am

Would this work on silencing a roommate and their live in girlfriend? I’ve asked politely many a times for them to be more mindful of how obnoxiously loud they are but nothing ever changes. Homegirl needs some shut eye and the ability to study. Will a homemade poppet work? Any suggestions on making them more quiet? Or at least making it so that their noise doesn’t travel and disturb others in the household?
Thank you in advance!
With Love,
Luce Stellar

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:19 am

Hello Luce.Stellar,

You could try that but personally, I would be working with Peaceful Home products to generate harmony and a quieter living environment. You can find those products here:
https://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

Veve

Unread post by Veve » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:46 pm

Hello, I have a couple questions for clarity:
Can a doll baby die before it’s baptized (eg if it’s touched by the target)? Is it being seen by the target as bad as being handled? Is secrecy as vital with doll babies as it is with mojo hands?

Thank you!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:33 pm

Veve,

Before the doll is baptized, it is just a collection of items sewn into a doll. It cannot die because it doesn't have a soul. Once you baptize the doll, it is considered a living thing and that spirit will leave if touched by another. You can then either remake the doll or bury it and start a new one. I would do the same if it was seen. So I was say yes to the secrecy of these items.

Spell work like sugar jars, alters and candles can be left out in the open. Items with souls/spirit are best kept hidden.
HRCC Graduate #2145

eireguitar

Unread post by eireguitar » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:26 pm

So this just happened. I was cleaning my apartment and on my printer stand I have a small multi-colored gecko puppet I picked up in Arizona.

As I was dusting, I looked closer and saw a red thumbtack in the gecko's back! This is freaky because I live alone, and have not ever done anything with pins or doll babies, etc. I certainly didn't put it there. Could this be a sign to do something of this nature? Or is it a sign of healing? Has this happened to you? Any guesses?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:07 am

eireguitar,

I removed your link, it is against the rules to post links to products from other companies.

That is very odd. No, I have never had something like that happen. Not sure what it means but you could always receive a short divination to find out. We don't provide divination services on the forum but you could reach out to a member of AIRR and schedule a short reading on it.

www.readersandrootworkers.org
HRCC Graduate #2145

eireguitar

Unread post by eireguitar » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:07 pm

Hi Terra Rising - Sorry about the link and thanks for the info!

Lee21
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lee21 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:52 am

Hello,

I was wondering if I could make a doll baby out of someone even though I do not know their name but I have personal concerns of theirs?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:18 pm

Lee21,

It is possible to do this. It can be difficult but you may be able to pull them in enough to get stronger links. I would just try to be as descriptive as possible when naming the doll. "Man with red jacket on the bus" Or "Girl with red hair at the DMV."

Please give this thread a good read to learn how to make the doll. If you have any questions after that, let us know.

Best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

John
Newly Registered

Unread post by John » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:38 am

Greetings,
I am new to this forum and am learning as I go along. I would like to ask someone about Wanga Dolls.
Are Wanga dolls a part of the Hoodoo tradition?
What is the best way to communicate with them and receive messages from them?
What skills do I have to acquire to make a Wanga doll?

Thank you,

John

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:43 pm

John, I hope you'll read the rest of this thread to learn about how doll babies are used in hoodoo and rootwork.

When I work a doll baby, I talk to it as to a living person. It is (among other things) a useful proxy for doing dream work. Sometimes I'll even make it a little bed with an herb-stuffed mattress or little quilt (but I don't know how traditional this is).

The term "wanga" is not used by American rootworkers.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

John
Newly Registered

Unread post by John » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:46 am

Thank You MissMichaele, I appreciate the information you shared.
To my understanding, the Wanga Doll was originally African which absolutely concurs with what you mentioned about American Rootworkers. I don't know a lot about them but I know they are used now in the states and others have reported positive things about them.

Eos.xo

Unread post by Eos.xo » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:41 pm

Short story long;
Made a poppet of a person I'm not too fond of using hair, and a few other personal items inc a photo.
Buried poppet in graveyard this morning.
Now feeling like it wasn't the right thing to do.

Up until this morning, I was 110% certain that this would be the right course of action, dispose of the poppet in a graveyard to allow it to keep working to max effect but as soon as I left, I had this sense of unease, and uncertainty just wash over me. I just feel like what I did wasn't right, as much as I dislike this person and the situation that is, I feel they deserve peace, not me making their life harder than it already is.

I'm considering going back tomorrow morning before work, and digging it back up, releasing the spirit of this person and throwing the remainder into a water source.
Any thoughts?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:33 am

Hello Eos.xo,

If you regret doing the wrong thing with your spell, then you would be right to dig up your doll and undo your work. What you described would be the right way to go about that.

Good luck.

QuoteTheRaven

Unread post by QuoteTheRaven » Sat May 09, 2020 1:33 pm

I was looking to do a doll baby but wanted to know if i put my name on the dolls baby picture forehead, intention to be, that he thinks of me, would I be effected by the herbs,oils,etc?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue May 12, 2020 7:04 am

QuoteTheRaven,

The dolly would be baptized in the targets name so it would essentially be that person. The herbs and items inside it would not affect you. If you wrote "Love Susie and cherish her always" that is what would happen. The mention of your name in the spell doesn't mean you will be under it's influence. I understand where you are coming from with this because vinegar jars and freezer spells are where you don't want your name mentioned. Don't worry, this isn't the same thing.

Best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Fri May 22, 2020 10:58 am

Hi!
I have a red doll baby ready to be purchased in the cart at the LM website. But I stay with him last night and now have a black shirt of his that he was wearing yesterday. I wore the shirt to sleep, can I still use it to make the doll baby even if I wore it or should I go ahead and purchase the red one? It's also a black shirt, I don't mind the color, but is it fine? I also got last night some of his facial hair, and semen on a tissue. Do I leave the hairs in the tissue or take them out and just put them inside with the herbs and other stuff? Thanks in advance!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri May 22, 2020 3:05 pm

Hello Sunandstars,

Do not use the shirt since you slept in it and it now contains both of your DNA. Use his individual personal concerns in the red doll baby. You can leave the hair in the tissue if you want, or put them into the doll separately.

Good luck.

Veve

Unread post by Veve » Sat May 23, 2020 4:41 pm

Hello,
I used pieces of windshield glass as my poppet’s eyes, as the color is very similar to the target’s eye color. Of course the pieces are transparent, so when set into the wax head of the doll simply looked dark. To remedy this, I stuck shards of mirror behind the glass pieces. Voila- very pretty, and they even seem to have a life to them. However, when reading more about mirror boxes on this forum, it occurred to me that mirrors themselves have a magical property: reflecting spells.
My poppet sleeps in a tin house wallpapered with pictures of us, but otherwise I don’t use much to visually influence him, preferring to use my voice, touch, and scent. So it’s not a huge issue if it was in fact an oversight, but my question is: would using mirrors in the poppet (without intent) diminish or otherwise affect the work?

Thank you!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue May 26, 2020 5:52 am

Veve,

You're pretty crafty! The eyes are fine. I like the fact they are made from windows, like windows to the soul. Mirrors aren't just used for reflecting, they can also be used for scrying and glamour magic so don't think of them as a one purpose tool. To me they would be like mini pictures of you on his mind. You could dab some love oils on the eyes so he sees you through "rose colored glasses."

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Awilliams139
Newly Registered

Unread post by Awilliams139 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:44 pm

Hi, I received a set of worry dolls. I had them in my bag and my dog got in it and tore up about 5 of them. I had wrapped Up the destroyed ones in white cloth and put rose quartz over it. Tied it with red and white string, apologized and threw it in the river. Did I do everything right to dispose of them in a honorable manner? I don’t want to bring myself any bad luck or anything like that. I also have two left, is it okay to still use them?

Thank you so much,
Ashley

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:26 am

Awilliams139 --

Well, asking if you did right after you have done something that cannot be changed may not always give you a satisfactory answer. In the future, if you have questions or doubts about various cultural forms of folklore and folk magic, ask first and weigh the replies against the opinions of those familiar with a given folkloric tradition.

In this case, i would have buried the dolls, and i think the rose quartz is a lovvely addition. But throwing them in a river? No, not suitable -- it is not respectful. The dead are buried or cremated, they are not thrown into the river. We use the river to send people away with dishonour, shame, and disrespect.

There. I told you you might not like my reply.

Sorry.
catherine yronwode

Starhime13

Unread post by Starhime13 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:17 am

Hello, I'm new to this forum and had been curious about doll babies. I want to know what other used there are for them and what other things can go into them, besides items that contain DNA? Most of my looking up online had lex to results of finding out that doll babies were typically used for revenge based magic and you'd need something that contained the DNA of that person. Considering you can't always get the DNA of said person, what are other alternatives?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:22 am

Starhime13,

Hello and welcome to the forum. I moved your post to this thread about doll babies. Please do not create new topics as it is against the rules. Instead, use the search bar in the upper right hand corner. If you read through a thread and still have questions, please feel free to ask using the quick reply at the bottom of the page.

Doll babies can be used for many conditions such as blessing, healing, protection, uncrossing and love work. It doesn't have to be negative work. You do not need the person's DNA in order to make a doll. Just a personal concern. Please read through this thread for information and check out the link below.

Personal concerns: https://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

Starhime13

Unread post by Starhime13 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:01 pm

Thank you, I'm new to this forum so I was confused to how it worked

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:22 pm

Starhime13,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum!

Terra Rising is correct -- doll babies are used for love, healing, and getting loans, not just for harm or revenge.

Here's a page from the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR) that will show you MANY types of dolls:

Category:Doll Babies, Voodoo Dolls, and Poppets
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... nd_Poppets
catherine yronwode

Starhime13

Unread post by Starhime13 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:57 am

I have yet to create one. I'd probably create one as something that would bring guidance and prosperity. I was interested in conjure because of having a affiliation with herbs and being able to hear the spirits within them. I do understand reversals and am not against them. I've done them myself, but there's more to life than just revenge. I'd like to learn more and expand my knowledge on the topic. I've only created mojo bags based on off of what the spirits told me to put in them. When I was creating one for a friend of mine to protect her from the energies of others, I thought of dragon resin, but your book guided me to a page with devil's bitroot. I mixed it with graveyard dirt and it was one of the most powerful ones I've made. I do want to learn about the culture that came from hoodoo and expand more on my knowledge. I was a bit shy because I thought that I'd be appropriating the practice. But if there's a way to honor the dieties and spirits that guide you while through practice, I hope that I wouldn't offend anyone.

Akhaav
Newly Registered

Unread post by Akhaav » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:25 am

Hello, I have question that bothers me from some time.

1) When you talk to your doll-baby or when you set statement/command in work with doll, or jar, or skull candle, which is the best way, "You will" or "You are"?

For example:
„X you will feel sorrow.” or „X you are feeling sorrow”?
„X pain will be yours” or „X pain is yours”?
„X you will be without rest” or „X you are without rest”?
„X go away” or „X you are gone”?
„X will give me back my money" or „X you are giving me my money back now”?
„X you will call me" or „X you are calling me now”?

2) Is it better to say a statement in a way like it's happening now or like the result is now?

For example:
„X to Hell you go” or „X you are in Hell”?
„X your life is turning into torment for you” or „X your life is torment for you”?
„X you are losing your case in court” or „X your case in court is lost for you”?
„X your relationship is falling apart” or „X your relationships is over”?
„X your happiness is fading away” or „X there is no happiness in your life”?
„X I dominate you..." or „X you are dominated by me...”?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:07 pm

Akhaav --

These questions may be based on grammatical niceties in your native language that we do not have in English.

Here are my examples, taken from 50 years of actual practice.

1) Talking to a doll-baby as to the person.

A) In the case of a curse, as with your first few examples, i always start by stating the general charge, which is always accusatory and always justified:

[Name] for all [the evil you have done, the pain you have caused, the possessions you have stolen, the lies you have told, the promises you have broken (choosing at least one charge and adding as many specific charges as relevant). let justice be done to you! As you sow, so shall you reap! Now comes the harvest of your deeds!
For all the sorrow you have caused, may you feel sorrow in like measure!
For all the pain you have caused, may you feel pain in like measure!
For all the sleepless nights you have caused, may your nights be without rest, your sleep without refreshment, and may you rise in the morning unable to face the day!

B) In the case of money owed, please see a full instructive example on this web page:

GREEN DEVIL MONEY-BACK SPELL
PAY ME SPIRITUAL SUPPLIES IN HOODOO ROOTWORK
https://luckymojo.com/payme.html

The above spell is used with a Devil candle and a piece of paper, but it can be used with a candle and a doll instead of the paper -- and in that case, instead of addressing the Devil, you address the doll, with language such as "Until you repay the debt you owe / I compel you to feel the sting of your conscience..." and so forth

C) Asking someone to contact you is not a curse and needs no justification. Just speak as if you had the person's attention:

[Name], i am asking you to call me, text me, contact me. [Name], upon awaking, think of me and call me! et cetera, as appropriate.

2) Again, your speech patterns do not sound like the way we form sentences in English, so i will just give examples from my own experience:

A) In the case of a curse, first i state the general charge, which is always accusatory and justified:

"[Name] for all the [evil you have done, pain you have caused, possessions you have stolen,lies you have told, promises you have broken (choosing at least one charge and adding as many specific charges as relevant). let justice be done to you!

"May your life become a living Hell and when you die may Hell be your eternal dwelling place!"
"May your life be one of torment"
"May you lose your case in court and [repay the debt you owe, be deported from [Nation], serve [appropriate time-length] in jail / prison, be executed for your crimes],"
etc.
"May your relationship with {Name, your family, me, etc.] become unbearable and may you be driven away from one another."
"May the happiness you have gained at the expense of others become as ashes in your mouth."

B) In the case of domination, which is not a justified case, you are simply working by your own command.

[Name], from this day forward your power will wither and mine will grow until i dominate you completely in every way, mentally and emotionally, in skill and in self-confidence. You will not flee my commanding presence but will cower in my shadow, seeking my approval, doing my bidding, and acceding to my every demand. My desires, not yours, will dominate, and you will do as i wish in all things, at all times, until i release you from servitude and cast you aside as the worthless and meaningless servant you are!"

So ... that's how i was taught to talk harshly to a doll. It's not a formula of grammar, it is a way of thinking and a way of speaking.
catherine yronwode

Akhaav
Newly Registered

Unread post by Akhaav » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:14 pm

Catherine Yronwode thank you very much for giving me a concrete and detailed answer to my question.
My native language is polish, many times I was wonder how to set statement/command and if Im doing this in a right way,
thank you for your examples, and for clarify this matter for me :)

cecila

Unread post by cecila » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:06 pm

Hello all,
Can i ask for some insights from you please?
1.I want to make a doll for my boss so she will be nice with me. I will anoint the doll with LM boss fix oil. I'm not sure what herb to use in it. I'm thinking about licorice,five fingers. What else ? Can I use some rose so my boss will be nice towards me?Any other herbs?

2.Because she is so full with negativity on me can I put her in a mirror box also? Is this possible?.I mean to have her in a mirror box and to have a doll in the same time?

3.Or can I make another doll to banish her negativity to me? Can you make 2 dolls on a person :one to stop her to be nasty and one to be nice? I'm thinking not. Right? ;-)
Maybe you have any other idea. The thing is I want her to stop be nasty to me and in the meantime I want her to be nice to me. I need to know what other products I need to buy from LM
Thank you.

HoundAndHearth

Unread post by HoundAndHearth » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:15 pm

Hi, cecila! Having a difficult relationship with your boss can be very stressful. You can certainly work to improve things!

The options you listed are a bit different - option 1 is about making your boss nicer to you, option 2 is about reflecting negativity back to her, option 3 is about getting rid of the negativity she has toward do.
  • Option 1 - Dressing the doll with Lucky Mojo Boss Fix supplies is a good approach. Licorice is associated with control and gaining power; if you feel you need to take that firm approach, it would be well suited. You could also work first on building harmony (lavender) and success (clove, allspice, cinnamon, basil).
  • Option 2 - I am not sure I would work a mirror box on the boss. You would be reflecting negativity back on her - making her more negative. That may not be helpful for you if your goal is to improve things in your work environment. Best not to add fuel to the fire!
  • Option 3 - Removing negativity could be helpful, but option 1 might accomplish this for you on its own.
Consider the Lucky Mojo Boss Fix Honey Jar Spell Kit - https://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spe ... s-fix.html ^_^

Best wishes!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:31 pm

Hello cecila.

I would definitely work a honey jar on your boss, to sweeten her towards you and to put an end to her negativity. The Boss Fix Honey Jar spell kit mentioned above would be a good choice, as it contains all of the necessary ingredients plus full instructions, making it pretty fool proof.

You could also work a doll baby on her but I would not be aggressive with it. You want to calm her energy down, not coerce her into submission. She may resist that latter energy, so work from a place of calm and cooperation and I think you may get better results.

cecila

Unread post by cecila » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:08 pm

thank you HoundAndHearth for your suggestions

cecila

Unread post by cecila » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:17 pm

Thank you Miss Athena .
I'll buy a honey Boss fix jar then.
Can i do a doll the same time? except lavender what herbs can I use into doll? HoundandHearth says that success herbs (clove, allspice, cinnamon, basil) could work and I'll use them also. Any other suggestions? I want to make a complete list with all I need before ordering my supplies from LM.
just a thought. can I use a lodestone to attract her kindness towards me? if so, should i put it in the doll? or should I use it separately?
Thank you for help

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:05 pm

Hello cecila,

You're very welcome.

You can certainly do a doll baby at the same time. You can refer to the following grimoire for a list of herbs and their corresponding conditions, to help you choose an appropriate combination:
https://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

I would work your lodestones separately, and this would be a nice addition to your work.

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:30 am

Hello!
I didn't purchase the red doll baby that I was thinking of buying, because now I have an unwashed shirt, socks and tank top of his. Shirts are black, socks are gray. Is it fine to use those even if they're black or gray? Also, I have a lot of semen on tissues from different times, can I still use it even if it's not fresh? Some is a few weeks old and some from a couple of months ago.Thank you in advance!!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:41 am

Hello Sunandstars,

The answer to all of your questions is Yes.

Use his unwashed clothing to make your doll, and use his tissues to help stuff the doll. You have good personal concerns to work with, so work with confidence.

Good luck!

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:21 am

Thank you for your answer Miss Athena!
I followed your advice and used the shirt. I made the doll baby. I used Spanish moss, some Calamus root, Love herbs, Fire of love oil, Love me oil, Follow me boy powders and Controlling powders. Also, the tissue with his hair and about 3 pieces of tissue with semen. Maybe I didn't stuff it with enough herbs and things. I also attached a picture of his face to it. I baptized it with a little holy water. I hug it, kiss it, I keep him sometimes in my panties while I'm home or sleeping, the panties I'm wearing. I mean he's on me. I lay him with his ear listening to my heart while watching tv or in bed. But for some reason I feel like there's no connection. It's been 2 full days and there's no movement at all. I wonder if I baptized it wrong or if I'm talking to it the right way. I dripped a little holy water on his head and said "you are __ in the name of the father, the son and the Holy Spirit, Amen". I also say things to him like, "you miss me", "you love me", "I love you", I also talked to him while holding him in bed last night and reminded him about things we've done together, I did this while looking at his face (the pic on the doll). But I feel no connection.
Is that the right way to talk to him? Should I try baptizing it again or buy one from LM?

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:09 pm

Hello Sunandstars,

Doll babies grow in power the more you work them. Two days is a short period of time. Often we advise clients it may take a few days to see signs and a few weeks for movement, so be patient.

When you baptize the doll baby you are creating a link, you have to feel the link--that doll baby *is* your intended. If you are full of doubt, why should they listen to you? My suggestion would be to do a quick re-dedication. Burn some Love Me incense and anoint the doll baby as you strongly and with full conviction NAME it for your intended. Then work is consistently from there.

You can also back up your work and keep heat on the situation by lighting candles with Missionary Independent Spiritual Church.

Love Me: https://www.luckymojo.com/products-love-me.html
MISC: http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... vices.html
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:03 pm

In retrospect I may have made an error... if you blindfold and then baptize a doll baby so that the person doesn’t know you are doing any work on them... do you simply blindfold them? Would you need to avoid telling the doll baby “you do not suspect any work is being done on you?”
Risen as in the phoenix.
If I must face the raven, let me be brave.

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:34 pm

Thank you ConjureMan Ali!
Re-dedication meaning to baptize it again? Also, I do not have Love Me incense, I have Love me oil. Can I anoint it with the oil and re-baptize it with holy water? I'll order more things including the incense but it'll take about 3 weeks to a month to get here, I really want to work the doll baby as soon as possible. Thank for your help!!

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:12 pm

Sunandstars,

Check this list of authorized Lucky Mojo resellers and their websites. Some of them may have the things you need in stock and be able to get you the items more quickly. https://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatretailers.html
Risen as in the phoenix.

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:05 pm

Thank you RisenRaven!

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:09 pm

Hello everyone!
I've seen posts about covering the doll babys eyes and not covering them. My doll baby has the target picture. I usually hold him and look him in the eyes when talking to him. I like looking at him
Will he be able to see me? Should I blindfold him?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:44 pm

Hello Sunandstars,

Typically, when we cover a doll's eyes, we do not want to blind them to a situation or prevent them from seeing the work being done on them. In my experience, this has usually involved cursing work.

If you want your target to see the energy you are sending to him, and to see you in a certain way as a result of it, keep his eyes uncovered.

It comes down to the purpose of your spell so choose accordingly.

Renata
HRCC Student

Unread post by Renata » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:27 am

I was not sure where to post this. Still trying to figure out the forum. I am not tech savy. Lol.

An African American friend "L" has had a doll all her life. My roommate is repairing (cleaning and sewing) this doll for "L". The doll was acquired shortly after "L" was born in 1968 in New Jersey. I do not have a before picture but I have a disassembled aka mid repair photo. We found 2 small plastic bags inside that contained herbs at some point. (I have pictures) if I can figure out how to attach them.

This doll was always acquired shortly after a child was born. The doll is hand made. "L" was not allowed to play with the doll or carry it around. It stayed under "L" pillow with her pajamas. "L" is 52 now and the doll was falling apart. My roomie is sewing, cleaning and repairing it. She is reusing all the old components but sewing on new hair. The hair on the original doll was 2 braided pigtails sewn to the side of the dolls head. The original doll hair has been gone for years. I am looking for info on what type of herbs were in it originally or what would go in a traditional doll.

If it is not hoodoo what tradition could it be? Any and all help is appreciated. Has anyone seen something like this before?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:50 am

Hello Renata,

Please do not start random new topics as you did, as this is against forum rules and creates more work for the moderating team. I have moved your post to the general topic of doll babies, and you can read through the posts here for more information about how doll babies are constructed and used in the hoodoo tradition.

We cannot comment on doll babies made by unknown practitioners as we have no idea what the intent was behind the doll itself. Also, we do not allow photographs on the forum.

This is the customer service forum of the Lucky Mojo Curio Company, designed to assist shop customers with the use of the products they purchase from Lucky Mojo. Please keep this in mind when directing questions on the forum.

Thank you for understanding.

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:58 am

Let me rephrase my question. I’m going to make another doll baby, one for my dad. Although I’m an adult, we share a house 50/50 and he is a more traditional Christian and wouldn’t approve of hoodoo. So I’m going to make one specifically to keep him “in the dark,” so to speak. Even though all my supplies are in my office which has a locking door.

So, when I blindfold and then baptize the doll, do I:

A: Simply blindfold it and baptize it?
B. Blindfold it, and before baptizing it, say something along the lines of “this blindfold will keep (name) from suspecting anything is going on in this room.”
C. Blindfold it and after baptizing it, saying to the doll baby “you don’t suspect anything unusual is happening in this room.”

Because essentially what I did before is C. I know that backfiring is not a thing, but mistakes due to inexperience are and I’m wondering if I’ve made an error and should redo my previous work.
Risen as in the phoenix.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:23 pm

Hello RisenRaven,

I would go with Option B. That's what I would do.

Good luck.

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:40 pm

Thank you very much Miss Athena!
Risen as in the phoenix.

Sweetlife
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sweetlife » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:38 am

Hello I need advice and help I am doing reversing box mirror spell .. I got A poppet filled it with spanish moss I sewed it up baptized it in my targets name .. then I forgot that I didn’t add the herbs to the head so I reopened it and added poppyseeds with hopes my enemy would forget about me as I was reopening the stitch I said I don’t want them to feel this I’m just going open this up and add the herbs .. even though they suck and probably should but now I’m worried I killed my doll baby :( :o will the spell still work ?? I added all the herbs to box and taped it up and it’s ready to be buried in the grave but now I’m worried what is the rule when stitching up a doll baby/poppet and Unstiching it to add something to it after it was baptized and then stitched back up?? Im sad 🙈 please advice me on what to do Thank you so much 🙏🏻🙏🏻💌

Missionary-Independent.org

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”