Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Sunandstars

Re: General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread post by Sunandstars » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:23 pm

Hi!
Is it fine to have my doll baby on me while talking to someone? For example, my kids and my dog are around me and we talk while I have my doll baby in my bra or undies, sometimes in my hands, but it's so small that they don't see it. Will the doll still be ok? Thank you!

Signeedc
HRCC Student

Unread post by Signeedc » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:37 pm

Sunandstars:
Yes you can talk and interact with other people while you have baby doll on you.
When you want to address your baby doll, wake her and call her by name “Baby doll ....I want you to do .... , feel .... want....go....” Etc.
Hope this helps.
Signeedc
HRCC Student #2199
HRCC Student #2199

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:02 pm

Sweetlife,

I would call in the target's spirit back into the doll and re-baptize it. Have conviction when you are doing it. Proceed with the rest of your spell.

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Ninaarana

Unread post by Ninaarana » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:05 am

Hello! I was advised to make a doll baby for stronger long term work on my currently-ex boyfriend. It's clay with a worked candle wax skeleton, name paper in the head, and my menses/honey jar honey in the arteries and soaked into the organs (ears so he'll listen to me, a heart, and a set of genitals.) There's cinnamon, rosemary, ginger and sugar inside. It's not dressed in his clothes or baptized yet as its still drying and setting.

1. Does that sound strong enough/made correctly?

2. Would sticking a pin into the genital areas simply keep him from having sex while we're apart, or will it harm him in a dangerous way? The petition for that area names it as my property and wards other women away but he's very bullheaded.

3. We haven't spoken in about 3 weeks. Will finishing the doll be enough to stir anything in him, or is there a way to push him to think of/contact me without reaching out first?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 pm

Hello Ninaarana,

1. Your doll sounds fine.

2. No, you would want to work a specific spell for that. If you want to prevent his ability to have sex with someone else, please read through the posts in the following topic for advice (however, tread carefully as you may end up giving him sexual performance issues that may affect you if he comes back):
curses-to-cause-erectile-dysfunction-an ... ilit=tying

3. To increase communication, read the posts in the following thread:
spells-to-get-in-contact-or-reconnect-c ... t2982.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:39 am

Hello!!
I've been working my doll baby for about a month. I saw some movement about 2 weeks in. Things that I said, he said to me, which told me that there was a connection. But lately I feel no connection and he's very distant. He also asked me a week ago if I took a hair and a shirt of his and put a spell on him, he said it playing around but I'm wondering if he can feel what I'm doing and it's the reason why he's distant or if maybe one of my kids saw it under my pillow or while I had it on me and now the connection is gone. Conjure Man said before to re baptize it if I didn't feel a connection. I did that when he told me and it's when I saw movement. Should I do it again to bring his spirit back just in case? What can I do? Also, is there something I can do to keep my work from any readers to see? He would never go to one, but just in case. Thank you so much for all the help!

Evan Lionhart
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Evan Lionhart » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:56 pm

Hi sunandstars,

From what it sounds like, there are multiple factors that could be influencing the emotional changes you're seeing. But let's start from what we can work on:

As ConjureMan Ali had previously recommended, I would consider re-baptizing the doll should your kids have seen or touched it. Once done, take a piece of white or pink ribbon and tie it around the doll's eyes to blind him from seeing any of the work you're doing. Keep him upside down in your underwear drawer, facing inwards when you're not working him.

If you haven't already, consider keeping him in a box that you have lined with Bay leaves or Agar Agar powder so others can't seeing what you've got going on.
Evan Lionhart

Thank you St. Christopher • Thank you St. Michael

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:54 pm

Thank you so much Evan!

lyndie

Unread post by lyndie » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:17 am

so i have made a felt poppet last weekend and dressed it and put hers in etc. been playing and talking to it all week and burning candles too. i have had it for a week now and I have had two dreams of my person. one was just us shopping with him and my mum and the second one was us making out. would i take these as signs that the poppet is alive? or could this be because of the candle I am burning on the honey jar? I have another poppet in the form of a figurine male candle but was doing uncrossing work on this one as I wanted to undo any work done on him by anyone else. I also want to start a skull candle next week. would all this be too much?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:44 am

Hello lyndie,

Signs are personal so if you feel these are signs of your poppet coming to life, then go with that. Keep working your doll and see what results you get with your target.

Do be cautious about doing too much work at once, as a target may feel overwhelmed by all of that energy hitting them at one time. I would give each spell time to work first, before moving on to other spells. Sometimes less is more, and you want to see how your target reacts to each effort.

Yamma

Unread post by Yamma » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:02 pm

I will be making my first doll baby over the next few days. My primary goal, is for others to see this person’s true self (get person to show their true self/motives). This person has all the signs of being a narcissist, is very charming, manipulative, a liar, a skilled gaslighter, and always plays the victim.

I was wondering about using dirt, or if there is something else that can be used to stuff a doll baby for this purpose. I actually thought about using feces for it’s “heart.”

Help please!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:51 am

Hello Yama,

I would not use dirt or feces to stuff a doll baby. You want to be able to work a doll over time, and those ingredients would make yours very difficult to handle.

You can dress your doll with the appropriate commanding oils to help it behave the way you want your target to behave.

Alternatively, you can consult the spells in the following thread for more advice on compelling someone into obedience:
spells-to-compel-obedience-by-dominatio ... 26078.html

Sweetlife
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sweetlife » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:37 pm

Thank you so much :-) 💌🙏🏻🌈

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:57 am

Conjure Man or anyone else that would know,
I'm ready to use the fishing hooks on the doll. How long do I keep them on it? Also, is there a specific way to remove them, I'm afraid it'll rip the doll if I do it the wrong way. Something else, I gave myself a time limit as Miss Cat and ConjureMan adviced me to do to stop doing work if I'm not successful. But I have a question, if things are not progressing, can I end things with my target but continue the work until the date I set or will doing that affect the work?
Or should I just continue with the way things are while working on him? Sometimes I can't take the distant thing anymore and want to tell him and end it to see if he reacts, but not sure if it'll hurt my work. Please any help will be appreciated! Thank you so much!! :)

lyndie

Unread post by lyndie » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:44 pm

thank you so much Miss Athena. I will hold on the glass jar and wait till i have done the skull candle. you are right that I will be doing too much

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:41 am

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for reposting this, just in case it wasn't seen. Conjure Man or anyone else that would know, I'm ready to use the fishing hooks on the doll. How long do I keep them on it? Also, is there a specific way to remove them, I'm afraid it'll rip the doll if I do it the wrong way. Something else, I gave myself a time limit as Miss Cat and ConjureMan adviced me to do to stop doing work if I'm not successful. But I have a question, if things are not progressing, can I end things with my target but continue the work until the date I set or will doing that affect the work?
Or should I just continue with the way things are while working on him? Sometimes I can't take the distant thing anymore and want to tell him and end it to see if he reacts, but not sure if it'll hurt my work. Please any help will be appreciated! Thank you so much!! :)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:57 pm

Hello Sunandstars,

Please do not post the same thing twice as this is against forum rules.

All posts will be responded to, as moderators and administrators become available. This is a busy forum and sometimes it takes a while to get an answer. Please be patient.

I would work your doll until you get the desired response from your target then you can move on to other work to keep him with you.

Removing fishing hooks is tricky but you can always cut the end with wire cutters and slip them out that way.

Continue your work until your set deadline. If you change your mind and want to end things before then, that is up to you but it would have an obvious effect on your outcome. You wouldn't want to continue working on a target that you have broken off with, nor should you play the "break up game" just to test his reaction (that is silly and juvenile to me), so choose appropriately.

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:18 am

Thank you Miss Athena!
I apologize! There was a post under mine so I thought mine was not read because of it. I'm really sorry! You are right, I'll continue until the set deadline. Can I use needles instead of hooks to keep my dollie from breaking or are the hooks better? Also, how long do the hooks or needles stay in the doll? Thank you so much!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:33 pm

Hello Sunandstars,

You can use whichever implement you feel most comfortable using, and I would refer to the instructions of the spell you are following for advice on timing.

Good luck.

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:26 am

Thank you Miss Athena!

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:50 pm

Hello everyone!
My 10 year old daughter put her hand under my pillow and touched my doll baby. She didn't see it but touched it. Is it ruined now? Do I have to make another one or can I just re baptize it? What should I do? Thanks in advance!!

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”