Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Tabbylove17
HRCC Student
Re: General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:23 pm

Thanks I will use those ingredients.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:48 pm

I posted this on another thread but it never was answered so I'll try here before I try my own topic.

I was wondering if anyone has ever had their target touch their doll baby? My doll is an old stuffed animal I have had for years and thought that since I have roommates and my target is one of them, making a doll with his face would be a bad idea. I didn't want him coming across it, either of them really, and frightening them. The last thing I need is them getting scared of something that is in no way an 'evil' thing. But anyway, I had him on my bed and my target came upstairs and as we hung out talking and watching TV, he picked up my doll baby and actually used the little guy as a pillow for a while. I was wondering if it broke the connection or strengthened it? No one other than the two of us have ever touched the item, and after he had, a few minutes actually, things became physical. I'll obviously save you the details, but need-less-to-say it was positive contact. So if anyone has every had that happen, the target touching their doll, please let me know. Or if you have any opinion at all I would be grateful. Thank you.

Reason: Double post

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:12 am

Hi, As I learn and as my situation takes different turns, I would like to open up my dollbaby to add additional items and to maybe refresh the ones that are in there. Basically, I'd like to give him a good clean up while adding new things. Is this appropriate? thanks

EDIT: I found a thread that answers this question. Basically, not a good idea but not the worst thing in the world either.

thanks

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:21 pm

I also have his signature. How would this best be used; within a doll baby or elsewhere?

Reason: Double post

Untouchable

Unread post by Untouchable » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:17 am

Do you need something with DNA to make a poppet? What if you don't have one? Can you use a photos, or anything else to make one?
How do you go about making a poppet? Don't you have to baptise it?

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:21 pm

Using personal concerns is best because it makes the link stronger but if all you have are pictures, you can use those.

If you are making your own doll then yes, you would baptize with either holy water or whiskey. You can do a Google search to determine how to make your own doll baby or buy one from Lucky Mojo. Look under Doll, Poppet

http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:18 pm

I would really love to order a doll baby from Lucky Mojo. You guy do such a first rate job with your products!
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:31 pm

go to 'complete inventory' and search for poppet
HRCC Graduate #1610

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:40 pm

Thank you!!!!! :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:04 pm

Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:15 am

I don't think this is how doll-babies are usually handled.

You have baptised it, right?

It is committed to the person it is made for and on, right?

Then why cut it open and re-make it?

You could give it clothing (made of the target's clothes) and a carrying pouch to carry things in, and add things that way, or by gluing or sewing things on -- but my intuitive take on cutting it open is -- no, don't do that.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:51 am

oh, good idea. I like the carrying pouch. I'm going to do that. very creative. thanks.... (yes, he's baptized)

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:04 pm

I just got my doll from LM today. I'm surprised how small they are. Nonetheless, I will begin my work during the wee hours of the morning.

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:41 pm

I ordered a doll baby from LMJ today. This is something that I believe can work for me. When I cast a spell it seems like a sort of remote thing to me. It is hard for me to really connect, but a doll baby that I actually talk to opens up a new means of connection for me. It seems to be so much intimate.

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:11 am

maduro01 wrote:I just got my doll from LM today. I'm surprised how small they are. Nonetheless, I will begin my work during the wee hours of the morning.
I'm hoping to get my today or tomorrow.

colorfulsky

Unread post by colorfulsky » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:48 am

so sorry for asking another silly question...

I asked my doll baby what he would want to be fed with as a reward for making some progress, appart from the LM oils I am giving him and my own scent, and the first thing that popped into my head was my "victims" favorite food.

Assuming that this was not my imaginiton, is it common to feed the dollbaby things that the person he represents likes and what would it do? He wanted ice cream lol!

I might have to figure out how I can feed him dairy without making it start to smell horribly after a while......I could mix the ice cream with LM oils and dab a tiny bit on his lips... that way the LM oils would give off their lovely scent and do their work and the ice cream would be dilluted enough as not to smell...much..... :?:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:47 am

well, the doll is your target. well...a representation of your target. So yes it would be right to feed the doll your victim's favorite food as the doll is then. However, I do not know about feeding them ice cream or food in general. If you wanted to, you could set a bowl of ice cream next to your doll as an offering, and then dispose of the ice cream by giving it back to earth such as burying it.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:06 pm

Some -- NOT ALL -- people using a doll as a representation of a love target encourage or lure the doll baby with sex by rubbing the doll on their breasts or genitals, but this is a lure, not a reward. Remember, if you made the doll right, it is supposed to cause the target do what you tell the doll to do -- and not the other way around. Do not become a slave to a doll-baby!
catherine yronwode

colorfulsky

Unread post by colorfulsky » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:22 pm

@starsinthesky7
Oh that is a way better idea than smearing it with old milk lol. Thanks for the advice:)

@Catherine Yronwode
Thank you for the warning! I wasnt sure if this was normal, that is why I had posted it. I will offer it the ice cream this once, since I did ask it, but I wont do it again. Being a slave to a doll baby is not one of my goals in life:)
So far it is making the target do what I say...

Thank you both for your help,
Hugs

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:07 am

bluelioneveninsta, when you say that the doll is "making the target do what I say" -- well, we may be misunderstanding one another, but in folk magical practices such as ours, the doll does not "make" a person do anything -- not in the way that an evil doll in a movie might.

Giving the doll permission to live an independent existence is not what we are doing. In fact, all of this, down to the doll asking for special foods, sounds rather a bit too much like a cheap horror flick.

When we do these things, the doll is baptised in the name of the person and after that what you do to the doll through your will -- not the doll's will -- is then done unto the target person. In other words, if you kiss the doll, the target feels love, but if you stick pins in the doll, the target feels pain.

Good luck with your work.
catherine yronwode

colorfulsky

Unread post by colorfulsky » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:41 am

Hi Catherineyronwode,

I am sorry, I worded it wrong. I meant that my target is reacting to what I say to the poppet, as oposed to the other way around. I was referring to your quote "it is supposed to cause the target do what you tell the doll to do -- and not the other way around"

I dont live in an English speaking country and although I understand almost everything and can convey my sentiments tolerably well in English, sometimes I find myself wording things weirdly or confusingly.

I don't imagine my doll working of its own accord and doing whatever it wants to to my target. Nor do I desire the doll to have any controle over me.I guess how I understood it to work was that the doll is a kind of link to my target's mind... a way for me to communicate with my target's spirit or subconscious...if that makes sense...

I was just so happy that my target reacted directly to what I had told him through the doll that I wanted to reward it, I never considered that I was giving the doll a will of its own and I certainly dont want to encourage it any further! Uggh scarry thought!!

I guess it was just an innocent thought out of the exitement of the moment that the connection between my target and I was working so well that I wanted to be thankful. But I see now that it was a mistake and can be very dangerous. I am really glad you warned me! I was feeling a bit unsure about it too, that is why I posted it here.

Thank you again for your help, your forum and the whole website are unbelievably helpful! I owe it to LM that my target and I are communicating on a normal level again.

So far I am really happy with the results from working with the doll!
Have a great day,
B

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:56 am

Holy water is available at any Catholic or Episcopal church. You can also use a natural source of water, since some churches baptize in rivers, or bless some water yourself and use it.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:23 am

PurpleShoes,

In spite of the fact that I used to be a pretty good seamstress, and have a sewing machine, I chose to order my baby doll from Lucky Mojo. I ordered the pre-stuffed unfixed one. If I had made one myself and then had to order all the herbs that went into it, I probably wouldn't have saved any money by making it myself.

AP4U

Unread post by AP4U » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:11 am

Several Years ago we relocated based on promises for fast advancement with my husband's job. We are blessed in that every other thing in our lives is just fine, which gives us the opportunity to pray for family & friends.

In 2008 a elderly female colleague of my husband needed help and he easily helped her out. A week or two later she was assigned a business trip to New Orleans. Upon her return she gave him a harlequin mask refrigerator magnet and a voodoo doll. He thanked her and brought them home and gave them to me.

The first thing I did was try to sense whether or not they were given in malice or jealousy or for hurt.

What I noticed was that the doll was missing the black and white pins and additionally the little gree gree or mojo bag that usually hangs around the neck.

I asked him if that is how it was given to him or did he lose somethings on it in his briefcase? He said that was the way it was given to him. The woman was caucasion, we are black, though I am not sure that matters.

Anyway since that time his career has been frozen. Higher positions he applied for were given to far less deserving people. Promotions he was promised have not panned out. Other than that our lives are blessed.

In thinking about it NOW: I get two vibrations:

1) She bought it as a souvenir for herself but once she got it home it scared her so she gave it to my husband, not necessarily in malice but for fear of what could occur if she just threw it away.

2) My second thought is that she gave it to him as a genuine gift for helping her out in her job. I want to add here that they rarely see each other and are only on a "hello" greeting basis. Also she is rather elderly and even possibly near retirement.

I just don't sense malice associated with it so:

Should we keep it? We think its nice. Should we throw it away? Could it have anything to do with the fact that promised promotions & advancement are passing him by?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:17 am

Have you considered a reading on the situation which will give answer your questions. From your post it can go either way...what seems inocent could indeed be something else and vice versa...a reading is in order...look at Lucky Mojo list of authentic readers found here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good Luck ...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:07 am

I agree with jwmcclin about the reading and here is why:

There could be a number of any reasons for your husband's "frozen in place state", not just a doll that was delivered without the pins and gris gris. Also in adding to the doll, it might be possible that the pins came off, rather out, but this is just a theory.

Now I'm going to expand on one more thing. I LOVE New Orleans. I love EVERYTHING about it from the Garden District to the French Quarter. Many of the shops in the French Quarter are wonderful for all of their products from art to jewelry to pralines--there are also "touristy shops" like we would see in any "touristy city" where the actual authenticity of the doll, in terms of the way it was made and purpose would become a factor. I hope that makes sense.

Like buying a toy or nicknack at a gas station-- is it still a toy or a cute figureine by definition yes. Is is necessarily a good quality product, probably not.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:36 am

You would need someone to read on the doll to be sure if it is nothing more than a "toy" (because even a plastic Barbie doll can be fashioned into a death-doll), but if you want to dispose of it, your idea to "throw it away" is not all that great, unless you dispose of it in a ritual manner.

You may read about methods of disposal in the page of "Laying Down Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains" from my free on line book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" here:

http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

After disposal, it would be wise to spiritually clean your house and bathe your husband to remove crossed conditions, and then to dress the house for money drawing and to dress your husband to receive the blessings of money drawing and career advancement. Those are separate issues and entire web pages can be found on them at the Lucky Mojo site, also as part of "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice." If you need the URLs, you can begin by looking hrough the table of contents of the book here:

http://luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

or come back to the forum and just ask and someone will provide specific links.

If you read about any spiritual supplies you would like to order as part of this work, you can find everything at the Complete Inventory page here:

http://luckymojo.com/inventory

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode

AP4U

Unread post by AP4U » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:52 am

I will definitely try and get a reading. I used to from time to time before we relocated. I really want to find out what is "crossing" his work situation.

As for the doll, I wouldn't just throw it away I would do it in the proper manner. I will also do a thorough house cleaning, and some "open road and success" work with my husband.

I want to thank you all for some really "creative and thoughtful input." I'm so glad I asked. Thank you all!
EACH ONE, TEACH ONE, EACH ONE, REACH ONE!

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:14 am

How do we make a baby doll?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:52 am

cardea wrote:... each person will respond differently to different methods.

That is true, working a doll baby can involve lots of trial and error until you determine what YOUR target responds too (altho I daresay most men will respond to panties :-)
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:56 am

missps2010 wrote:How do we make a baby doll?
Doll babies can be made form a variety of materials and filled with a variety of herbs, roots, curios, personal concerns, and petitions. It depends on what you want your doll baby for. If you are unsure about how to make and work with a doll baby I would advise you to contact one of the workers on AIRR who provides magical coaching to get more information. You can find them here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Also, do a search on the forum to see what other folks have said.

Lucky Mojo sells them at the catalogue web site:

DOL-FLA-BLEM Doll Poppet Black Flannel Cursing Doll, Empty (you stuff it) $5.00
DOL-FLA-BLOP Doll Poppet Black Flannel Cursing Doll, Stuffed but Unfixed $20.00
DOL-FLA-BLSE Doll Poppet Black Flannel Cursing Doll, Fixed (send name & personal item) $50.00
DOL-FLA-REEM Doll Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Empty (you stuff it) $5.00
DOL-FLA-REOP Doll Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Stuffed but Unfixed $20.00
DOL-FLA-RESE Doll Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Fixed (send name & personal item) $50.00
DOL-IND-NAGA Doll Poppet Naga Effigy Doll $50.00
DOL-IND-NAGB Doll Poppet Naga Effigy Doll with seeds $50.00

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:22 am

Thanks miss Bri,

I was adviced by an awesome AIRR worker to make a wax doll and use the targets pic on it and wrap it in my underwear and talk to him about what i want him to do..

So hence I asked.. :)

Do we melt candles to make a wax doll? I looked in the forum but couldn't find the answers.
Thanks for your answers.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:15 am

There are different ways to make a wax doll. You may want to contact your rootworker and see if they had a particular method in mind for you.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:59 am

Thank you

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:49 pm

missps2010 wrote:How do we make a baby doll?
I ordered by Doll Baby from LM. All that I had to add was personal concerns. I think that it would have cost me more money to have bought all the herbs and made the doll myself. I've been working it for three days now. No signs at this point, but I did not expect any right now because my "target" (my, but I don't like that term) is on vacation out of the state. He will return to California tomorrow. It's been fun having the doll around. I've done some outrageous things with it. Don't ask! :D

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:41 am

Nice.. Lol
See i don't have his personal concerns only his picture :$

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:50 am

missps2010 wrote:Nice.. Lol
See i don't have his personal concerns only his picture :$
Then you probably will not get much out of the doll, sad but very true, a picture isn't a great link. Its wonderful to help you focus on the person, but not so much to actually reach out to them,
HRCC Student #1559

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:46 am

Doll are very power tools, in this case size really dose not matter ! ; )

Batling

Unread post by Batling » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:35 pm

LM poppets rock
I got my poppet from LM stuffed it and baptized it.
I put my handmade one in my honeyjar..(apartment no backyard, no potted plants one year old) A few days later he started coming on yahoo and sitting there! I'd message and nothing..(but i'm taking this as a sign for the work is working)

My rootworker and usual psychic have both told me he feels he treated me bad (in almost the exact same wording too) I feel my work is working..

But, How can i help him get over feeling like that and getting him to talk. All my rootworker said was don't acknowledge him but through the doll..
Coco's story is why I considered the dolly in the first place. I felt since he was denying me him to talk to I'd do the next best thing. Plus I was/am feeling his energy.
If he was so ready to let go I wouldn't feel anything...i usually bounce right back. But, like I feel him..thinking about me..
Crazy right?
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

AP4U

Unread post by AP4U » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:08 am

I have gotten rid of the voodoo doll in the proper way. I have cleansed the house and my husband of "crossings".
I would now like suggestions on how to dress the house for money drawing and to dress my husband to receive the blessings of money drawing and career advancement. Thank you.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:36 am

There is a LM Money House Blessing that would probably be great for the Home.
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyhouseblessing.html edited with lnk

For him and bringing money to him in his career. (a spell kit)
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-money-drawing.html
Glad you are better!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

just-a-girl

Unread post by just-a-girl » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:59 am

I made a dolly baby a while back using LM products and have gotten good results from it. Unfortunately, I made it a little too big for my liking. It is not huge but a bit oversized. I have since purchased an unstuffed dolly baby from LM which is the perfect size (at least for me - it feels like it "fits" better in my hands). Can I use all of the items in my current doll baby in a newly created cloth dolly?

I have absolutely no complaints with the way my doll baby has worked, but the size seems to be getting more and more cumbersome to deal with.

Thanks,

JAG
Thank you Saint Martha. It is an honor to have you come to my aid. May your strength be known to all!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:31 am

Personally, since that dolly is working well for you, I wouldn't mess with it. You will have to "deactivate" the doll by releasing the spirit before safely disassembling it, and then call the spirit BACK in again once you remake it. I just wouldn't risk anything going askew with a working dolly just to readjust for size. I would just file away the info that you prefer a smaller size for future reference if you ever make another doll and keep this doll working the way it is.

Malefic

Unread post by Malefic » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:36 am

I too would say if the doll's otherwise working well that it might not be a great idea to mess with it, but, I once had a situation where I had made a stiff doll from papier mache and I wanted to change the way I was working the doll, and so I needed a soft cloth doll. I was told by someone in the know that I could burn the original doll and use the ashes to stuff the new doll, and then re-do the baptism on the new doll and just proceed from there.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:15 am

If you're going to burn the doll, I would strongly suggest that you make sure to call the spirit out of it first!

keller

Unread post by keller » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:19 pm

i found a thread a while back detailing what products to insert into a doll baby when trying to gain weight in oneself or another, but what i want to know is what do i putin a poppet to have weight loss, i need motivation to keep gyming it and eating what i need, determination and lack of appetite.
all input would be fab

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:57 pm

LM sells a Blessing for Weight Loss mojo bag in regular and triple strength with a fantastic mix of herbs for your exact purpose. You could get the mojo and just fix that for yourself. Or you could get the mojo for the herb mixture and use that to stuff the dolly.

keller

Unread post by keller » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:18 am

amazing thanks i will check it out :)

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:01 pm

Devi, you seem to answer all of my questions seconds after they pop in my mind! :D Thank you!!! ;)

sd_ck

Unread post by sd_ck » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:40 pm

Hello everyone,

I am trying to order the LM baby dolls since I do not have a clue how to make a doll, but cannot find where they are located. Please direct me as to where to find the dolls so I can purchase them. Thanks for your help.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:59 pm

sd_ck wrote:Hello everyone,

I am trying to order the LM baby dolls since I do not have a clue how to make a doll, but cannot find where they are located. Please direct me as to where to find the dolls so I can purchase them. Thanks for your help.
You will have to find them in the complete inventory. http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html

Also, in the future consider doing a forum search first, a this question has come up many times.
HRCC Student #1559

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:25 am

I've been researching poppets on the Internet and I have a question? Can you work a curse with a poppet? And is there a way to get a person to give you a specific sexual act with a poppet? And can you curse and spellcast on the same poppet (if you can curse)? These are just generic questions, no plot yet (diabolical laugh, hehehehehehe)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:57 am

Tboy, this is a Lucky Mojo product forum - to help people learn how to use Lucky Mojo's products, and not a general discussion forum on magical practice.

You've several times been given links to sources where you can learn more about the hoodoo tradition, and would answer many of your questions. I'll link you to it again here: Hoodoo In Theory and Practice at http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
Learning more about this tradition will help you understand more of the info that you will come across here on the forum and the advice that we try to provide.

Yes, doll babies can be used to curse, just as they can be used to heal, or influence.

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:42 am

I'm not trying to be dense.....i search for so much in this site, but I get turned around. I'm still waiting on the readers I contacted to respond. I am doing what I can right til I get what I need. I'm reading the link now :)

esmeluv

Unread post by esmeluv » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:11 pm

Ok.. So I made a doll baby... I stopped working it a few months ago since things were going good... I want to start working the doll again.. should I make a new one or should I keep working the one I already have???

spirit

Unread post by spirit » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:22 am

Ok so here is my situation:

May to now I have been doing two honey jars on him, one for love and the other for marriage.
I also did a stay with me spell kit and have also had a doll baby on the go since april.
However I do not feel the doll baby working at all!!! why is this???

So far we are together and he is saying he loves me and that he wants to marry me in the future... complete turn around from the horrible stuff he was saying to me this time last year.

Now here is what i want to happen:
I want to be the more dominant one in the relationship and feel like i am in a secure relationship, I also want him to propose now so that we can get married, not in a year or two years but now, how do i make this happen?
I have bought the marriage oil and have been wearing that and praying for him to propose to me but what else can i do.
Does anyone know a spell that I can do to make the proposal for marriage happen very very fast?
I want to start a family with him now because I love him so much.

Thank you for reading this any thoughts you may have would be great!!!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:40 am

You really need to get a reading on this to find out why the dolly isn't working (could be you didn't fix it right, or baptize it right, or any number of things), and also why he is still resisting you. They can help you form a game plan to getting what you want. You can find many good readers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Also, if he naturally does not want a dominant woman, be prepared for the fact that this will be very difficult, if not impossible to change, and that even if you can change it, it's likely to be hard ongoing work. Like ongoing ongoing as long as you try to maintain that unnatural state on him.

Something to consider is also do you really want to rush him into a marriage? Marriage is hard work even in the best of situations. Coercing someone into it, especially if you're planning on bringing children into the situation, isn't the best foundation for things. You say he's starting to come around to the idea, and that is fantastic! Keep doing the work (get a reading to find out if there's something else you should be doing), but as long as you're getting movement in that direction, I would advise letting that develop at it's own pace and not trying to push it harder or faster.

Get a reading on this. It seems to me, and I'm just being honest and not trying to be negative here, that you're having to work awfully hard to get this man. You said a year ago he was saying horrible things to you - that's not right. Now over a year later and a years worth of conjure later, he's just now coming around to saying he loves you, and may marry you in some vauge future. Now you're looking for more conjure to get to the next level. Is he really the best partner for you? Do you want a man that you have to conjure all the time to be with you? Or do you want a family with a man that absolutely adores you and desires to be a good husband and a good father to you for your entire life? It's something to think on long and hard before committing any more time and energy - especially when you want a family.

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:46 am

Amazing advice as always Devi!!!

I admire you so much and completely agree.

Spirit, good luck in your situation I hope things go well for you. Get that reading and continue your works. Good luck and many blessings!!

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:08 pm

Keep working the one you made, it still has energy !

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:54 pm

Also if he's made a difference from where he was in the past then that indicates that your conjures to sweetening him have obviously been working.

Getting a reading on the matter is advisable to find out what is keeping this man from proposing and if it is indeed worth the effort.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”