Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
aura
Forum Moderator
Re: General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread post by aura » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:27 am

Hi candijojo, you could definitely make a doll baby of yourself and use it to help with healing, blessing, weight loss and/or physical strength, psychological charisma, etc. Make sure to stuff it with roots, herbs and curios that support your intentions.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Sashee78

Unread post by Sashee78 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:27 am

Hi everyone I've recently started a baby doll for my boyfriend my purpose of doll baby is to uncross him. I was wondering if once I'm done I can use it for another purpose like for him to go e me more attention or listen more.
Or would I have start on a whole new doll

Sashee78

Unread post by Sashee78 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:50 am

Hi everyone
I've recently made a doll baby for my bf to uncross him and open his roads. I was wondering if I can also use the doll baby for another purpose like for him to be more attentive and romantic

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:52 am

If you baptized the doll baby to be a proxy of your boyfriend then it is your boyfriend. Do what you will to/with it. If you make a specific doll baby filled with specific herbs or roots, or you dedicated the doll specifically for the previous work, you may want to make a new, more general, doll baby of your boyfriend for on-going works.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:54 am

Sashee78: Please, please do not post multiples of the same question. This is not allowed on the forums and has been grounds for Board Warnings. I have merged your two posts together in the on-going doll-baby discussion thread.
Joseph Magnuson

Sashee78

Unread post by Sashee78 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:52 pm

I apologize my computer didn't show the other two post had gone through the first time it said error in post. Sorry for the inconvenience was not deliberately done in my part. I've found the two post I had put.

Sashee78

Unread post by Sashee78 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:46 pm

I made a doll baby with the purpose of uncrossing and cleansing I'm done with that but can I also use the same doll baby to do road opening work like give it baths just like in uncrossing work.

CrystalClear

Unread post by CrystalClear » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:05 pm

Hi,

I made a love doll and a cursing doll... Which oil should I use to baptize them with? I have not started working on them yet since I was not sure if I baptized them correctly, I read the LM baptizing ritual but I couldn't find which oil/water to use (or maybe I missed it).
Can I repeat the baptismal process on the same dolls if I did it incorrectly? Or should I start from scratch and re-do the whole process?

Thanks!

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:10 am

Have you ever heard of such a thing? Maybe someone doesn't want to live anymore but doesn't have the will to directly take his/her own life...so, instead, one makes a doll baby of oneself, calls ones own spirit into it, places it in a small casket, and gives it a burial in a graveyard. Maybe putting the Peaceful Home herb mixture into the casket beforehand to ensure a peaceful passing?
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:05 pm

heartexalted wrote:Have you ever heard of such a thing? Maybe someone doesn't want to live anymore but doesn't have the will to directly take his/her own life...so, instead, one makes a doll baby of oneself, calls ones own spirit into it, places it in a small casket, and gives it a burial in a graveyard. Maybe putting the Peaceful Home herb mixture into the casket beforehand to ensure a peaceful passing?
No, I have never heard of such a thing. But I have heard of taking one's troubles and misery to the graveyard in the form of a doll baby and burying them there -- with the intention of going on to a happy and thriving life in this world. I would name it, not for the suffering person, but Bad Luck Shame Clueless MacMisery, or similar.

Meanwhile, if I were working for someone so depressed, I would also be praying for that person, appealing to St. Dymphna and (just in case) Dr. José Gregorio Hernandez. I'd also work with Blessing, Healing and Tranquility products.

I hope the person who is considering burying him- or herself in the graveyard will first put up a prayer at the Crystal Silence League.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Domonique

Unread post by Domonique » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:12 pm

So I have read all the pages here. I think I have most of the questions and answers but.... :)

1. I can't sew to save my life (sad but true)
2. I have the man's t-shirt given to me by him (undershirt.....black though)
3. Wash cloth used to wash in lavender (by him yes, this never happens but hey I'll take what I get right) ;)
4. Cig butt.....
5. No hair though he shaves bald and couldn't bring myself to rip it off his chest LOL :o
6. have photo

Now the challenge, I think I have all that I need but again I run into the sewing one out of the t-shirt :(
I would order one but do I send all these items to have it place into the doll?
If I make it out of the black undershirt will this be an issue.
teach a lesson or two by placing (planting a seed sord of speak) in the head of the doll;
but if ordered is this possible?

K, this is a nudge type situation. I get the "I love you but...."

I bound myself to him....yes I know most do it the other way but I did it for these reasons, 1. Allow me to help carry the burdens in his head and heart when he was not physically with me (kept him sober too). 2. To know when something was wrong with him good/bad before he told me. 3. As long as I was with him he would be safe from spiritual and legal attacks (maybe not a good one but hey live and learn right).
After 5 yrs he just left without a word. After 6 weeks I talked him into meeting in a neutral place to explain what I had done but that due to his abrupt absence he triggered confusion (love her and stay, leave her, ect) anger, and depression on his part....Yes, It was like having a caged animal in MY head causing pounding headaches and more (he didn't even realize he was doing it to me). By touching him, the removal of the ritual items and the ties that bound me to him I finally felt relief. Unfortunately for him, by taking what belong to me (ME, My Heart, My everything) left him back to were he was before he met me, bad luck, bad people, legal problems and way to many arguments in his own head with no balance. Wasn't quiet my intent but as my spell "POPPED" out of my mouth I asked (before I could stop) for the spirits to give me back what I willingly gave and for him to carry his own burdens and what he projects at me be place back to him. I don't even think he realized what I said. Anyway I feel great, he on the other hand, well I'm sure you get it.
Hence the Doll ;) again a nudge without bringing on migraines for me.

If I order do I send all that I have gathered? Fixed or Unfixed? and how do I get the thoughts in his head. Again I read but some things seem vague to me. I want a love doll but when he's being a turd bucked I want him to feel how he's treating me or not fear communication or intimacy (not just physical but emotional).

Out of fear he runs from me, only to call when he has reached the brink of madness and I seem to be the one that can calm him ...That's not my doing BTW, the whole madness thing, just throwing it out there.

Make sense? Thoughts? Guidance? Pretty Please :D

WELCOME TO MY WORLD FOLKS ;)
May peace and love always find you,
Domino

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:41 pm

Domonique wrote:1. I can't sew to save my life (sad but true)
Neither can I -- but I can knit and crochet, so I usually do that.

Other people take little fragments of personal concerns such as you listed, and knead them into cheese wax, modeling beeswax, or polymer clay, and shape them into a human figure.

Still others order an empty doll baby from Lucky Mojo, which you will find here:
("Poppet" is the best search term.)

If you knit or crochet, or buy an empty cloth doll baby, you could use either the washcloth or the t-shirt for stuffing.
2. I have the man's t-shirt given to me by him (undershirt.....black though)
The color black is used not only to do harm but to "soak up" negativity. You could make that your prayer as you construct the doll.
I bound myself to him....yes I know most do it the other way but I did it for these reasons, 1. Allow me to help carry the burdens in his head and heart when he was not physically with me (kept him sober too).
Well, I'm glad that you were able to help him that way, but that was possibly too high a price to pay.

Let me just refer you to the good old song: "Take your burdens to the Lord and leave them there."

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

TwoOfCups

Unread post by TwoOfCups » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:23 am

Miss Michaele-

I wish I would have found your post earlier where you advice to blindfold the doll BEFORE you start working on it, otherwise they subconsciously start putting up resistance. The trouble that would have saved me. But I can attest to anybody, it's true.

Domonique

Unread post by Domonique » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:29 pm

Miss Michaele,
Thank you so much for your response. I didn't think to use the WC as stuffing as well.

I know the whole binding thing was not the brightest but I'm a quick learner ;) It was a high price but for the time that he was away from me it served not only me but him as well. For a time he heeded my warnings but then wanted to let say, test me.

As to creating the wax figure, would it behoove me to add my herbs, oils, and object to it as was being created or blessed and anointed or after its "birth"?

Your quote: Let me just refer you to the good old song: "Take your burdens to the Lord and leave them there."
Is now posted on my mirror as a reminder....Thank you :)
Domino

Domonique

Unread post by Domonique » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:22 pm

Miss Michaele or anyone for that matter,

Has anyone ever put a Tonka bean in their doll? They are known as the "Love Bean" but normally you would wish-carry-wish and send down stream (sorda speak). I was thinking of putting one in my doll but was unsure since I would have the doll longer than I would carry the bean.

Make sense?
Domino

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:29 am

I think putting a Tonka Bean in your doll baby would be a great idea. The love bean is used for the wishing spell, but that is just one of the ways it is traditionally used.
Joseph Magnuson

Domonique

Unread post by Domonique » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:00 pm

Joseph Magnuson wrote:I think putting a Tonka Bean in your doll baby would be a great idea. The love bean is used for the wishing spell, but that is just one of the ways it is traditionally used.
Thanks Joseph, The bean at this point has rested near the doll that I'm working on, it will soon go in him . ;)
Thanks for the response.
Domino

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:52 pm

Ok I have a question. I read numerous pages already. The only thing I have is a hair of his but I have already put that in my honey jar. I have letters he's written me in the past. His pictures. Drawings. Would this still work?
you are beautiful no matter what they say...

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:08 pm

beautiful: Those would work but would not be as strong as the hair. Sometimes people will cut the hair in two, or three, to make the personal concern last longer. You can still proceed with the doll-baby, just make sure to baptize it in his name.
Joseph Magnuson

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:43 pm

Thank you for the quick response.

Would it be okay to just tape the hair inside the doll or must it be sewn to the doll? Would it be fine if I tape the hair on the back of the picture I am going to insert inside of the doll?
you are beautiful no matter what they say...

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:51 pm

beautiful: The way it gets into the doll is not as important as actually getting it inside of it altogether!
Joseph Magnuson

orion

Unread post by orion » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:57 pm

Hello all,

Apparently the store is out of stock on Doll Babies.

Anyone know when the stock will come back?

I was thinking of using a white doll to clear confusion and depression out of the target.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:38 am

Calling or emailing the shop would be the best way to find out when the specific type of doll-baby you are trying to purchase will be back in stock. There are several types, in a variety of colours, including flannel and felt: Doll Babies.

Ask to speak to Robin or Leslie. If they are not there, ask to speak to Aidan. Tell them that you want to know when the dolls can be expected back in stock and to email you when they have an ETA. Then give your email address (or tell them you are a customer and they can look it up.

Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:19 am

orion wrote:Hello all,

Apparently the store is out of stock on Doll Babies.

Anyone know when the stock will come back?

I was thinking of using a white doll to clear confusion and depression out of the target.

We have plenty of Poppets in stock! You can order them right here:

DOL-FEL-BLWO
Black Felt Female Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

DOL-FEL-BLMA
Black Felt Male Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

DOL-FEL-WHMA
White Felt Male Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed
$5.00

DOL-FEL-WHWO
White Felt Female Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed
$5.00

DOL-FEL-REWO
Red Felt Female Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed
$5.00

DOL-FEL-REMA
Red Felt Male Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed
$5.00

--------------------------------------------

And soon we will have our very hot seller back in! The Red Flannel Dolls!

DOL-FLA-REOP
Red Flannel Love Doll, Stuffed but Unfixed
$20.00

DOL-FLA-RESE
Red Flannel Love Doll, Fixed (send name & personal item)
$50.00

DOL-FLA-REEM
Red Flannel Love Doll, Empty (you stuff it)
$5.00

AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:48 am

Hi AnnaS,

the answer to your questions as well as a wealth of information on making and working doll babies can be found in this thread that I've merged your post into! Happy reading :)
Aura Laforest

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:13 pm

Thank you, aura!

Domonique

Unread post by Domonique » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:30 pm

I'm having a blank moment , lol. If you have worn out your doll or just want to put it in a new "husk" sorda speak, can you use the same innards or must you (is it suggested) start all over with fresh? Almost thought about building a new skin to place the existing doll in but adding a few more goodies ;) . Not sure which route to take.
Suggestions?
Domino

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:08 pm

Al lof those are viable ideas Domonique. You can make a completely new one, reuse the already baptized one, or rework more material on top of the pre-existing, but worn out, dollie.
Joseph Magnuson

Domonique

Unread post by Domonique » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:02 pm

Joseph Magnuson wrote:Al lof those are viable ideas Domonique. You can make a completely new one, reuse the already baptized one, or rework more material on top of the pre-existing, but worn out, dollie.
Joseph -
LOL Yes wore out ;) , I drive a lot (long drives) in my job, yes he comes with me :D , I guess holding it in my hand I rubbed the side of his head a lot. Didn't realize I was stroking his head so much with my thumb until I put him on the altar and was like "wow did I do that?"....I just keep laughing because I put thoughts (positive, healing and nudging) in the dolls head and although baptized as John doe, it has seem to comfort me but he (john doe) has been a real cranky pants lately. Don't know if it's me or well he has issues, we'll leave it at that lol. The doll is feed regularly, smoked, and snuggled with. teehee.
Communication has gotten better for that I'm grateful but he has had weird angry outburst lately as well, hmm could I be causing undo confusion?
Domino

ArtHistory101

Unread post by ArtHistory101 » Sun May 19, 2013 5:33 pm

I am preparing to craft a doll baby in the likeness of my teenage daughter who has been suffering from an eating disorder/anorexia neurosis for three years.

We have taken all medical actions, and she has been in several clinics, hospitals and programs to help her, but she can’t seem to shake this, so the doll is my next step.

For the doll I want to use an article of her clothing for the outer shell, and stuff it with essential charges and personal concerns, and then baptize the doll according to Miss Cat’s HRCC text.

QUESTION: I have read a lot about crafting dolls for jinxing, or to control a lover, but none for a loved family member, especially for a child. Might anyone have any suggestions for me regarding how to anoint the doll, and where to keep it, and how to keep it charged.

I have my own ideas, regarding stuffing it, but any suggestions regarding the types of charges to use is appreciated too.

I need to get this right. My heart is in the work, naturally but I would like some coaching in this matter. I thank you….

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun May 19, 2013 5:40 pm

Kaerie --

If you are my student and have a copy of the HRCC book, you would know that we do not "charge" things in hoodoo. Please try to work within this cultural tradition -- and one way to do so is to learn the actual terminology and traditions of our work.

Basically, you would place protective and mothering curios in the doll instead of fixing it with jinxing or love-inducing curios. In addition to Lesson 47 of HRCC, a copy of "The Black Folder" will provide you with a fantastic article on making doll babies, written by Dr. E.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Pink

Unread post by Pink » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:28 pm

Unsure of if I'm posting properly, please let me know if this is wrongly placed!

I posted before, under honey jars etc', and was unsure of what to do, I got advice to make a poppet, and so, I decided to do it (though to start I was unsure and debating, I got comfortable with the idea)

The problem I'm having, that no one can answer..Is I put something inside the poppet, which I now find I need. I'm unsure what I should do. I hear mixed things.

I need the item I put inside the poppet, does anyone know what I should do?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:16 pm

Pink: If you need the item, then remove it from the poppet. If the poppet continues to work well for you, great, but if not make an entirely new poppet for the work you are doing.
Joseph Magnuson

sweetnshort767

Unread post by sweetnshort767 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:35 am

Hi Lucky Mojo Family,

I read through the Baby doll threads and I have gone through the inventory list on LM site but I have not figured out which Doll to order for my purpose. I would like to order a fixed doll for my husband. I would like to control his thoughts and I would like him to do as I want. I am in a tricky situation now that my father in law lives with us and it's always about what his father wants, does or needs. I feel like I am a nobody in my own house. I get everything second hand. I help pay the mortgage but my father in law gets the best of everything. And my husband is to blame for all of this. This needs to change. Please advise as to which one is my best option.

Thanks again with everything you all do. If this questions is a repeat; I apologize in advance, I tried my best to look for better descriptions but I did not find them.

Love,
Sweetnshort

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:41 pm

Hello, Sweetnshort767,
You poor thing! Sometimes it's so tough to figure out WHY people behave the way that they do!
My recommendation is to get the white doll that is unfixed.
You can fix it yourself, it'll be fun and a good learning experience!
Before ordering it, I would go through the herbs that Luck Mojo offers and read through what they do. Sometimes you have to click on the icons to read more about them.

Offhand, I can think of 2 good controlling stuffings:

1- KNOT WEED you'll find this at: http://www.herb-magic.com/knot-weed.html
2-WILLOW You'll find this at: http://www.herb-magic.com/willow-leaf.html
I also HIGHLY recommend this book (which I refer to as : "The Green Bible") as it will tell you about all kinds of herbs, plants, minerals, etc. that will aid in your magic. Yu can find this book here at: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

Please refer to the older posts on this thread to give you an idea of how to prepare your doll.
Good luck to you.
HRCC Graduate #1631

sweetnshort767

Unread post by sweetnshort767 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:22 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida for your suggestions. I do appreciate your recommendations regarding the stuffing. I do have Ms. Cat's Book "Hoodoo Herb Magic" which I will definitely refer to.

Day by day my problems are increasing and I think I need a little more help in choosing products. I have realized that the longer my father in law stays with us our marriage will take a hit. Day before last night my husband would not have sex a certain way because his father might hear us in the other room, therefore, he decided that he needed to be satisfied but not me. I felt miserable and he said the next if I wanted to have sex, maybe they will have to try the garage. I work all day and go home to cook dinner and clean after them only to have sex in the garage. I felt like I was being treated like an animal. Then to add to the misery, yesterday night after I finished making dinner my father in law was outside so I asked my husband if he wanted to eat dinner. He said I should eat and he would wait to have dinner with his father. So once again I was a no body. I had a bowl of cereal and served them dinner once my father in law got home and popped in sleeping pills and tried to go to sleep after crying for hours.

Now I want my father in law to leave. He has two other sons he could live with, he has his own place in Nepal he has been living. If I hot foot him it will burn bridges, but I don't want to do that. Can someone suggest me a LM products to use for him to leave us?

Thank you so much for taking out time to read through my sob story.

Love,
Sweetnshort

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:40 am

Hi sweetnshort767,

I really think this kind of a situation might well call for doing a Hot Foot bottle spell. If you want to be a little less grievous, then Banishing can work as well. At this point, save yourself and your marriage: get this guy GONE.

On another front, do some soothing Healing and Tranquility work for yourself. Also see if there isn't an employee support program or community outreach that you can speak to while you go through these issues. They're not easy and you shouldn't have to go through it alone.
Aura Laforest

sweetnshort767

Unread post by sweetnshort767 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:28 am

Aura,

thank you so much for your advice. I have ordered banishing products from Lucky mojo and was hoping that this would help me. I ordered them Friday and the same day I got into a huge argument with my husband once again. He threatened to leave me, and said many more hurtful things. It was regarding a small comment I made about him & his father having dinner together without me. He totally lost it. He told me that he could throw away his marriage in a heartbeat for his father's happiness. He said I was out of line for disrespecting his father. But I had not said anything to his father. Since his father has been living with us..i have been cooking for him, cleaning after him, doing his laundry & even putting away his clothes. And this is the type of appreciation I received. All weekend has been horrible. My husband said so many hurtful things that are now imprinted on my brain.

I think I should have ordered hot foot products instead. Do you think I should try the banishing products first?

Thank LM family for doing what you guys do. I love you all so much. You guys make me feel that I am not alone and I have a family to turn to whenever need be.

Much Love,
Sweetnshort

lovin_angel

Unread post by lovin_angel » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:48 pm

I recently purchased and received a love doll... I am a little confused on how to proceed. I received a sealed doll with an attached flannel bag with herbs.. The doll was purchased as prepared but unfixed... I know I have to add the targets personal concerns... Am I adding them to the flannel bbag or do I open the doll and add the herds in the bag along with the personal Concerns to the doll?

Please help.
Thank you Saint Expedite.
Thank you Saint Jude.
Thank you Saint Martha.

kerryanne860
Newly Registered

Unread post by kerryanne860 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:07 am

How to use a doll to do spells ?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:17 am

Hi kerryanne860,

Read through the entirety of this thread on doll-baby work and it will give you lots of ideas. If you have specific questions after that, feel free to ask. The Black Folders are also a great resource and have a detailed section on making and working dolls: http://www.luckymojo.com/blackfolder.html
Aura Laforest

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:20 am

kerryanne860- I would encourage you to read the previous pages as the various ways of working with dolls in spells have been discussed a number of times. Best of luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

BlackConjureEmpress

Unread post by BlackConjureEmpress » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:55 pm

Hello

Im a little nervous about doing this..So I wanted to come here and ask this question first
Before I proceed,very interested In knowing how many of the professional conjure workers here have made Doll babies of themselves ...and for what purposes...I would also like to know if it's safe and how was the experience? it's really okay to make a doll baby of yourself? Ive made them for others with success but now I want to make one that represents me to bring me success.I have a beautiful barbie doll that looks like me..could I use that?..Any help or feedback will be appreciated. Thank You.
I Didnt Find Hoodoo,Hoodoo Found Me....Thank You Ancestors

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:10 am

Good Morning BlackConjurePrincess,
Yes, I've made numerous baby dolls (including one representing myself).
However, conjure people don't reveal their workings.
My advice to you is this: if you're having any reservations, DON'T do it.
You stated that you have performed magic in the past, so you definitely know that any feelings of apprehension are not good when working magic.
If you're looking for specific outcomes for yourself, it would be prudent to instead use a spell kit for your endeavors. www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best. Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

BlackConjureEmpress

Unread post by BlackConjureEmpress » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:09 am

Thank you Miss Aida...for your advice...
I Didnt Find Hoodoo,Hoodoo Found Me....Thank You Ancestors

Loveydovey

Unread post by Loveydovey » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:51 pm

Hi,

I have heard people making dolls that representing themselves to draw money and to improve their fi,nances. I have done one doll last week from scratch with material i bought from a textile shop near where i live. I have added my name,dob,some herbs and oils ( come to me, bewitching ,jezebel) to my doll i hope i.have done correctly. I have not baptised my doll ,am hoping someone will.give me advise on what to tell the doll when i am performing the baptise on her.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:57 pm

Good Evening, Loveydovey,
There are several ways to baptize a doll.
I take Holy Water and make the sign of the cross on the doll, with the water. I say: I Baptize you in The name of The FATHER,THE SON, and THE HOLY GHOST. Amen".
Then, I hold the doll up in the air with both hands and I say VERY LOUDLY: "In the name of The FATHRER,THE SON, and THE HOLY GHOST. I name you __________ (<--whatever your name is). I repeat that name for a total of nine times.
Now, this is just my method.
Hope this helps
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:48 am

Hi There Loveydovey, here is a link to the AIRR page about doll babies, there is a ton of great information here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... nd_Poppets

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:09 am

Hey everyone

I just had a reading with one of the wonderful and talented AIRR workers, so he advised me to make a doll for my target and get some suitable guidance for him to be sent a spirit guide. He said I will have to spiritually cleanse him afterwards but the cards said that I cannot do this, he suggested a young girl to do it as my target opens his heart and listens to young girls. Once I have done this I can then continue with love work, where I must concentrate on his mind instead of his emotions. Saint Martha is working with me however at the moment she is protecting me that is why she has removed him from my life until he is spiritually cleansed.

I have a few questions as I have made an order but I will make another lm order if I require additional products:

1. If i send a spiritual guide to my target will the guide favour my intentions? Therefore not guide him towards another lover?

2. I do not have any young girls to perform my work for the spiritual cleansing, but could I do this myself if I cover the doll babies eyes that will be baptized as my target and pretend to be a young girl? (If only we could get away with that in everyday life right ladies ;) )

3. Lastly can I use the same doll for both rituals? And any lm products that you recommend will be useful.

Thanks

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:00 am

Hi Conjureangel,

1. I would really ask your AIRR reader about this since they know the specifics of your situation. I would be clear with the guide about your desires, it will minimize the chance of your target finding his way elsewhere, but keep in mind that spirits do also have a mind of their own.

2. Ill-advised since your reading was really specific on that one. What you could do is find the grave of a young girl and the buy some graveyard dirt and work with her spirit, via the dirt, to perform the uncrossing. Do your research concerning the Spirit to find one that would be ammenable to your cause. Another alternative is to work with Saint-Dymphna who's a young girl and excellent in matters of healing, possession, mental illness and nervous disorders. You can read more about her here: http://www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html

3. In theory yes. In practice, you may want different herbs in the dolls for cleansing and love - although that's up to you. For cleansing, a John the Conqueror root in the head and an angelica root down the spine along with a devil's shoe string root or two would be excellent. A bit of 13-herb bath blend is also good to include in the mix along with some althea leaf. For the love work, that same High John root would work better at the heart and the head would benefit from lovage combined with the tiniest sliver of licorice root. Love herbs mix is also a great blend to add in the stuffing. You can use the same personal concerns for both dolls.
Aura Laforest

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:26 am

Hey Aura

Thank you I am awaiting my root workers reply, excellent suggestions I was wondering if luckymojo sells graveyard dirt for different individuals?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:39 am

Hi Conjureangel,

I don,t think they'll have any as specific as you're looking for, but I do encourage you to ask the question in the following thread: graveyard-dirt-questions-and-answers-t5 ... 05f03b2940; one of the shop staff will be able to answer you with more accuracy. You could also call the shop and ask.

Blessings and Success.
Aura Laforest

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:19 am

Great! Thanks aura I will do that :D

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:28 am

I have also decided to make it a condition in my spell work that the target should be spiritually guided back to me and he should be cleansed of all negativity that prevents him from being with me.

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:30 pm

Hi Everyone,,

To make a doll baby I took packaging tape to the seat of the car and picked up 1 very small 1/2" strand of hair. I may want to perform more than 1 type of work on this person. Can I cut this already small strand into 3 smaller pieces and still maintain a strong connection to this person?

Thanks,
CaptainConjure

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:26 pm

Hello, Imnewatthis,
Yes you can but the strength may be somewhat diminished.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:00 pm

Thank you Miss Aida, you,re truly a wealth of knowledge.
CaptainConjure

MAGUS2311

Unread post by MAGUS2311 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:46 pm

I am interesting in making a poppet for myself. The specifics and purpose would be to aid me in my studies while I venture into learning mathematics and computer science. I was wondering if anyone is able to help me with the specific herbs and roots in order to place in a poppet. Furthermore, should I make my own out of purple material or gold/yellow colored material? I appreciate the feedback and the advice.

Warmly
Magus

amandapropaganda

Unread post by amandapropaganda » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:15 am

Hello all! I'm so happy and grateful for the expertise, wonderful ideas and willingness to help from the people who answer questions in this forum! Thank you! I'm trying to come up with a really unique spell for winning a jackpot in the lottery. I love Ms. Robin's gambling spell, and I've ordered all the ingredients to do that spell (thank you! thank you! thank you!) but I wanted to also address the element of other lottery players. I was wondering if makes sense to use a doll baby to represent all others playing the lottery, dressed with I Can, You Can't oil...or maybe some other oil? What color should the doll baby be? What would I use for the personal concern in a spell like this and what herbs and curios should I add to the doll? What else could I do to the doll to gain maximum advantage over all other lottery players until I hit the jackpot?

I know that some people don't feel like a lottery win is worth the time it takes to think of something truly creative and unique, and I'd rather not hear from those people. No offense intended, truly, but people believe for others what they can believe for themselves. I believe. I'm asking this question of those who also believe that anything you want, you can have and who will let their imaginations loose to create something truly interesting. Thank you!
With love,
Amanda

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:25 am

Hello, Amandapropaganda,
It would be much better if you made a doll baby of yourself and apply the "I can, You can't" oils along with other oils to help you along. And here's a link to assist you with ideas on other oils and spell applications www.luckymojo.com/gamblersluck.html
A doll baby traditionally represents one person.
Although I do understand your intention, it just doesn't seem feasible to have one doll representing many people (let alone hundreds of thousands of people).
You would have MUCH better chances of making a doll baby of yourself and increasing your personal chances.
Take care and I hope you win millions.
Happy Holidays
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”