Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
amandapropaganda
Re: General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread post by amandapropaganda » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:24 am

Thank you Miss Aida!

amandapropaganda

Unread post by amandapropaganda » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:30 am

Happy New Year to everyone! Thanks in advance for answering my question. I am receiving guidance from my deceased grandmother to create an ancestor doll. My intention is to make this doll out of white flannel. I have a letter written to me by my grandmother when I was in college, and my intention is to cut her handwritten name and address from the envelope and add it as a personal concern. My grandmother had a hobby of drawing flowers on plain white handkerchiefs and embroidering those flowers with colored thread. She would then give these creations away as gifts. My father is going to locate one of these handkerchiefs for me, which I plan to cut into a dress for the doll. I only have one picture of my grandmother, and so I cut out her face and I intend to glue the face onto the doll. It's my intention to anoint this doll with spirit guide oil.

Question: what sort of herbs, minerals and curious should be stuffed inside the doll to help me commune with my deceased ancestor in a positive and beneficial way?
Thanks,
Amanda

jpbollma
HRCC Student

Unread post by jpbollma » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:47 am

Good morning,

I recently made several purchases on the Lucky Mojo site, and I would like to make a dolly baby of myself in order to increase my skills with divination. I purchased a white doll baby. I am planning to burn one blue candle dressed with Psychic Vision Oil and one white candle Dressed with Blessed Oil. I was then going to stuff the doll with the left over wax, personal concerns, celery seed, anise seed, bear berry leaf, acacia leaf, althea leaves, althea root, and psychic vision powder. I would breathe the dolly baby "to life" , bathe it in Psychic Vision bath crystals, sprinkle it with the powder and anoint it with Blessed and Psychic Vision Oil. I would also take a Psychic Vision bath and sleep with the doll baby in my pillow. Does this sound like a successful plan for creating the doll baby? This would be my first time making one. Also, should I construct the doll on a certain day or moon phase? Should I include a piece of paper with anything written on it? Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:48 pm

Hello, jpbollma,
WOW! You're on the right path! Congrats!
Don't forget to baptize and name the doll.
I would personally make this doll during the waxing (increasing) moon.
And, yes, you can place a petition paper inside the doll.
Here are nine pages of how to make a petition paper: petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 39s60.html
You're on the right track! Good job!
HRCC Graduate #1631

jpbollma
HRCC Student

Unread post by jpbollma » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:02 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida! I have really had a strong pull to create a doll baby. This type of conjure feels like something I would really like to become good at. I've always been very interested in things like astrology and Tarot. I thought this would be the perfect way to advance my studies. I spent a while on this site researching what herbs would be best.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:14 pm

Hello, jpbollma,
You really ought to consider the Hoodoo Course that Miss cat offers.
You seem to have a knack for this.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

jpbollma
HRCC Student

Unread post by jpbollma » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:43 am

I actually did call and express interest this past week. Just waiting to hear back!

Faith2014

Unread post by Faith2014 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:44 pm

Hi, I have a few more questions and world like to share the prices this evening, please..

I may have missed it within the forum, if I have, my apologies. My question is: how do you call out a target before taking it apart.

I made the dolly with a picture wrapped around regular paper towel and covered the whole thing in a pain t-shirt material drawing an effigy of the face, no arms, no legs, smiling face and I've already closed the eyes (glued them shut).

I like the 13 herb idea, so I'm going to do that.

I'm working with an entity that this person also works with.

I told this entity not to disclose my workings but it seems she has because a few days ago, I began getting the worst headaches and I do not get headaches, then I felt as though someone had stabbed me right between the shoulder blades. The pain was so bad, I could barely breathe, but I asked my angels to counteract that and the next day, felt as though whatever that was had either been removed by someone, or something.

I also woke up hearing my mom weeping uncontrollably. She will have one year crossed over next week. It sounded as though she were in the room.

Tonight, I asked the saint if my friend was using her to harm me and the pendulum stayed still. Then I asked, did she tell you not to tell me? The pendulum swayed yes immediately. Then I asked did she tell you to hurt me, yes, is she toying with my mom? Yes. Is she trying to have my mom hurt me? Yes. Hence the heavy weeping I heard. I asked if she was going to carry out her commands, the spirit said, no.

I was so angry for a moment there, I wanted to ditch the whole project and just remind myself from the situation but then I think of the kids and know I must continue because she is an idiot in good she soaks to this children when and drinking and none of them are over twelve, they are little wee ones and definitely deserve much better than what they're getting, so, I will continue, for them mostly.

So, any assistance with his to deal with this drunken, mouthy, undesirable when drunk sasquatch is appreciated profusely.

Thank you sleep very much.

Faith2014

Reason: Double post
Faith2014
Niña Blanca, Santa Muerte, GRACIAS por su ayuda.
Santa Marta, Gracias por su ayuda.

Faith2014

Unread post by Faith2014 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:48 pm

Hi, I have a few more questions and would like to share the progress this evening, please..

I may have missed it within the forum, if I have, my apologies. My question is: how do you call out a target before taking it apart.

I made the dolly with a picture wrapped around regular paper towel and covered the whole thing in a plain t-shirt material drawing an effigy of the face, no arms, no legs, smiling face and I've already closed the eyes (glued them shut).

I like the 13 herb idea, so I'm going to do that.

I'm working with an entity that this person also works with.

I told this entity not to disclose my workings but it seems she has because a few days ago, I began getting the worst headaches and I do not get headaches, then I felt as though someone had stabbed me right between the shoulder blades. The pain was so bad, I could barely breathe, but I asked my angels to counteract that and the next day, felt as though whatever that was had either been removed by someone, or something.

I also woke up hearing my mom weeping uncontrollably. She will have one year crossed over next week. It sounded as though she were in the room.

Tonight, I asked the saint if my friend was using her to harm me and the pendulum stayed still. Then I asked, did she tell you not to tell me? The pendulum swayed yes immediately. Then I asked: did she tell you to hurt me, yes, is she toying with my mom? Yes. Is she trying to have my mom hurt me? Yes. Hence the heavy weeping I heard. I asked if she was going to carry out her commands, the spirit said, no.

I was so angry for a moment there, I wanted to ditch the whole project and just remove myself from the situation but then I think of the kids and know I must continue because she is an idiot in how she speaks to her children when drinking and none of them are over twelve, they are little wee ones and definitely deserve much better than what they're getting, so, I will continue, for them, mostly.

So, any assistance with how to deal with this drunken, mouthy, undesirable when drunk sasquatch is appreciated profusely.

Thank you sleep very much.

Faith2014
Faith2014

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:03 am

Hi Faith2014,

There are a few ways to call a target out, they vary from worker to worker and that's why I suggested that you book a magical coaching session to go over the details. I usually say ''(person's name) you are no more nor shall you ever again be. You are only rag and root from this moment forth in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost (making sign of the cross over the dolly), Amen.'' or some variation on that. I then remove all personal concerns from the doll and appropriately dispose of the materials used to make it.

From what you're describing happening to you, I have to ask if you've been protecting yourself while doing the work. If you haven't, start protecting now. Begin with a 13-herb or Uncrossing bath though to get rid of whatever been's sent on you. Also place bay leaf in the dolly and surround your work area with them as it will help shield from the target your actions.

You also want to help this person, but you've got a fair amount of anger (understandably) toward the target that is probably affecting your work. You may want to do Healing and Tranquility work for yourself over the coming months and consider getting support via an Al-Anon meeting group or other network geared for those affected by alcoholics. You can't help others unless you yourself are also supported.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Faith2014

Unread post by Faith2014 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:51 pm

Thank you all so very much for the coaching and advice. I appreciate it greatly.

I've had progress, which I would like to share with you.

I am now cleansed, ubber protected and my spiritual room now has bay leaves surrounding all corners, poppy seeds in all the corners. Thank you for teaching me this.

I dismantled the doll baby, making sure I took the spirit and soul out temporarily while I added what I needed into it. I used my pendulum to ensure that this was indeed done before I performed surgery.

I added 13 herbs for healing which contains a lot of bay leaves, roots, etc. I added a few poppy seeds in her head so she cannot see (I also sewed her eyes shut, saying God bless your eyes over and over with every stitch) I used quite a few oils, telling a story which went like this: return to me, feel the atracción, do as I say, I want you better, be calm, peaceful, heal, be happy, love me & stay with me, you're mine, happiness.

I added deers tongue in the mouth area so she can speak her mind, she'll need it for therapy! I added tell me everything to that.

I sewed legs which she previously didn't have but I didn't do the arms and now I'm considering removing her again from this for a little while so that I can add them. I do not want to bind her, I am thinking of making an effigy doll so we can hold each other (in life)

Oh, important, I used a piece of alum in the root chakra area to bind her indiscretions. Is this okay? That's a big question I have. I want her to be done with the games, but I don't want that to affect our personal time.

I used blue embroidery thread for healing and I prayed my butt off and concentrated, very focused on what this was for praying on every stitch.

Her picture is in the core of the doll and one strand of her hair. I found jewelry of hers and placed that in as well. I placed a picture of myself in the back of her head and another facing her heart. I cut them out in the shape of hearts, so she'll have me in her thoughts and heart in a kind and loving manner.

I found a beautiful little tin cookie canister (like what you place your sewing notions in) and I lined it with the most beautiful pink embroidered satin, and I made her a blanket out of another little piece and ergo her bed.

I used my own cigarette in lieu of cigar, I purposely did NOT use any liquor since this is to help her reconcile w me so I can then help her to help herself and become a sober, healthy individual. I am going to be having her listen to soothing music and will be reading her AA material making the suggestions that she wants to heal and be healthy, and of course tell her she's loved, appreciated, and be as wonderful as I would like to be treated, etc.

I am involved in a healing method for myself and thank you for pointing out that you could feel my anger, yes, I was pretty teed off (hurt, really) and I am working on that with a professional and praying on it as well.

I'm open to all constructive critique from those that know their stuff in this area. Perhaps, together we can save this person and most importantly, have all those children experience the best mother and life they could ever wish for.

I'm looking forward to making a positive difference.
Faith2014

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:51 am

Hi Faith2014,

Your work sounds solid.

The alum will dry her up sexually and that's general, it doesn't leave you as the exception to that - chances are you won't be getting any (or much) either. It's also a pretty mean thing to do, so expect her to be feeling a bit bitchy about it - wether she knows that you're the source of it or not.

I also wouldn't place the pictures of you in her doll, they're your personal concern linking the doll to you as well. Instead, tie the pictures over her heart and head on the exterior of the doll, using your photo as a blind-fold for her.

I also encourage you once more to read the existing thread on helping someone with an alcohol problem as it is a complex problem to solve and it cannot be done magically alone: there needs to be mundane action on the part of the target: spell-casting-to-help-an-alcoholic-relative-or-friend-t10179.html-sid=b6771a32eabb502d49f8f97037c3cb55

Also take the time to read the spell for the remission of alcoholism in the information on Cast Off Evil spiritual products here: http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Faith2014

Unread post by Faith2014 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:58 pm

Aura,

Thank you for your response and expertise. I'll remove her essence, before opening and will remove my pictures from inside placing them on the head and heart on the outside. Regarding the alum, it may seem like a mean thing to do. I'm not doing it out of spite or vengeance, I checked my heart on that one and I'm fine with her concentrating on something else other than her sexual addictions. I have no intention of keeping it as such for an extended amount of time. I'm hoping she will then concentrate on other matters, like her children as opposed to her loins.

Thanks again.

Faith2014

St. Martha, thank you for your assistance in this matter.
Faith2014

Faith2014

Unread post by Faith2014 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:17 pm

Oh, Miss Aura,

Thank you also for the information on the alcohol remisión and website and spells to study regarding helping her with her addictions. Thank you for your time. I am very appreciative.

Faith2014
Faith2014

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:36 pm

Hello all
I would like to construct a doll baby to represent me. I will use this for domination and love work. I want the doll baby to represent me as a beautiful dominant woman. What herbs would you suggest I stuff the doll baby with. Calamus root, licorice root , Rosemary, the usual love herbs, John the Conqueror ?
Thanks for your responses.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:03 pm

BlakPrincessUK, that sounds pretty good. Put some bay leaf in there, so your targets don't see what you're up to. Men who are fixed for love often resist subconsciously. Like the man for whom I once rinsed a teapot with love-bath water, and then offered to make him some herb tea; he said, "No, I brought my own drink; I don't want to impose." Yes, he had bought a bottled drink on the way over to my house. I hadn't even mentioned that I knew anything about magic at all, or that I was even interested in it.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:02 pm

Thanks for your response MissMichele

Thats excellent advice. Should I place a bay leaf in his poppet as well ? I want to use my doll baby to attract money and good fortune as well. What kind of ritual would you suggest ?

Thanks in advance for all responses

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:23 pm

Miss Michaele

what happened eventually to your love interest ? Did he continue to resist ? Or did he fall in love with you ?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:05 pm

BlakPrincessUK wrote: Miss Michaele

what happened eventually to your love interest ? Did he continue to resist ? Or did he fall in love with you ?
He continued to resist. But I knew next to nothing about hoodoo then. He might have known more about magic than he let on. Getting his semen was impossible, for instance.

And eventually the dazzlement wore off and I sent him away.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

PrincessAnna

Unread post by PrincessAnna » Sun May 11, 2014 6:49 pm

I read somewhere in this thread about not opening dolls back up.
Can I put a necklace or a bag around my doll with the herbs I want to add?

x Anna

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 13, 2014 8:45 pm

Hello, PrincessAnna ,
Yes, you can do that
Good idea!
HRCC Graduate #1631

gifted

Unread post by gifted » Tue May 27, 2014 3:15 am

HI everyone, i have a question about my doll baby i am going to construct this week ;)
but ive never spoke to a doll baby before and i am wondering what do i say? or how shoukd i
say things to it?
like: i want my honey to be more trusting with me, AND generous
AND faithful also id like him to open his eyes re: his family causing problems with us.
i am waiting for supplies from lucky mojo just ordered last week.
should i talk to it like i would him?? but how do i MAKE it do what i am asking or telling it?
if i hit it would i hurt him?
thank you,
just trying to get my ducks in order before i actually put it together.
gifted ;)
Thank You St. Barbara for all of you protection and help.
Thank you St Martha for all your help.

jon saint germain
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jon saint germain » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:02 pm

I have enjoyed reading these posts and would like to suggest a very nice way to make doll-babies. You can weave them from corn husks. It's a very old southern method and it's easy to introduce personal concerns during the construction as you weave them.

J
Last edited by ConjureMan Ali on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed link
Rev Jon Saint Germain
HRCC Grad - BOD AIRR - BOD AISC - Hoodoo Psychics - Crystal Silence League

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:30 pm

Hello, gifted ,
Yes, that's fine.
But I would then wrap them (doll with underwear) up in a comfortable cloth and put in a comfortable place.
Hope this helps
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

jon saint germain
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jon saint germain » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:38 pm

My experience with dollbabies has been that you're better off rebuilding them from scratch than trying to modify an existing one.

A dollbaby is like a living thing. If you open it up to modify it, you essentially kill it. It stops working for you. Better to release it from work, dispose of it, and start anew.

Hope this helps,

Jon SG
Rev Jon Saint Germain
HRCC Grad - BOD AIRR - BOD AISC - Hoodoo Psychics - Crystal Silence League

SARAH123

Unread post by SARAH123 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:33 am

Hi i have decided to make a poppet of my bf. i have only managed to get 1 small piece of his hair, i was wondering will it still work.Do i include the hair in the petition paper. do i put all the herbs and petion paper in the poppet then stuff it with cotton wool. where can i included a picture of him. what do i need to do o batise the poppet.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:09 pm

There are several ways to integrate pictures and herbs in your spell. You can sew the picture to make the face of the doll baby. Is the hair a "head hair?" If yes, it can be sewn into the head of the doll baby. If it is a public hair, it can be sewn in the pubic area of the doll baby. Remember the doll baby represents your target. As for herbs, its according to the type of herbs you are using. You can include the hair in the petition paper and put inside the head of the doll baby. As you can see there are several ways of working this toby. As for baptizing the dollie, scroll down this link and read "DOLL-BABY BAPTISMS"

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/practicaltips.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:21 am

Hi,

This may seem like an odd question, but I was wondering what effect, if any would working and talking to your doll baby have on your target if your target is drunk at the time you do these things? I ask because I know that my target is going out tonight and he does usually get quite drunk and I didn't want to work my doll baby of him and it have a negative effect.

Thanks x

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:12 am

maria84 wrote:Hi,

This may seem like an odd question, but I was wondering what effect, if any would working and talking to your doll baby have on your target if your target is drunk at the time you do these things? I ask because I know that my target is going out tonight and he does usually get quite drunk and I didn't want to work my doll baby of him and it have a negative effect.

Thanks x
I would view this situation similar to as though he was asleep. His guard will be down and he will be more susceptible to suggestion. What are you currently working his doll for? Which situation specifically?
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:04 am

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for your help. The doll baby is for reconciliation. I have been working him daily for a couple of months now and I always place him on my altar along with my reconciliation mojo bag when I burn candles on my honey jar. If his guard is more likely to be down is there anything that you suggest I say or do?

Thanks x

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:10 am

maria84 wrote:Hi Joseph,

Thanks for your help. The doll baby is for reconciliation. I have been working him daily for a couple of months now and I always place him on my altar along with my reconciliation mojo bag when I burn candles on my honey jar. If his guard is more likely to be down is there anything that you suggest I say or do?

Thanks x
I would just continue saying and doing exactly what you have been this entire time and know that it is likely to sink more deeply into his conscious mind as he will be less on guard and his facilities will be looser than usual. Same goes for when your target is sleeping. Good luck.
Joseph Magnuson

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:14 am

Thank you Joseph.

I will be getting updates on him throughout the evening as he is out with some members of my family. I'm hoping to be able to use what they tell me to my advantage. I am also planning on recording what I would normally say to him on my phone and playing it to him through headphones as later this month I will be having surgery and I may not feel well enough to talk to him, but I want to keep up my work.

mlove

Unread post by mlove » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:30 pm

I'm new to this, but how do you make your own voodoo doll? I have tons of his personal items...socks, underwear, shirts, hair and semen.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:35 pm

If you are new to this, you may wish to read through the many pages of questions and answers in this thread for lots of good ideas!

Also see this page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/practicaltips.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

kaboodle

Unread post by kaboodle » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:52 am

I've read on here that one has to pass the doll baby through smoke or incense but when my doll arrived it made no mention in the instructions. I just have to put a pic and personal concerns and then draw a cross over it. Is that how it's activated? Do I have to carry it on my person likr a mojo bag?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:54 am

Hello Kaboodle!

You can pass the doll through smoke in order to bless it or curse it or do any number of things to it depending on what the purpose of the doll is but that is just one way to work the doll. The important part of working with a doll baby is to connect it to it's target. This means using personal concerns from the person such as hair or nail clippings, pieces of clothing, ect... That kind of thing. Then it is common to baptize the doll and name the doll for whoever the target is that you are working on. What you do after that depends on what you are wanting to accomplish. Hope this helps!

Peace~

Nathen

kaboodle

Unread post by kaboodle » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:00 am

Hi Natstein

Thanks for the reply. By baptize do you mean literally dip it in water? And is there a specific day or hour to work the doll?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:13 pm

Hello, Kaboodle,

I take either Holy Water from a Church or Lucky Mojo's Holy Oil: www.luckymojo.com/7-11holytype.html
Then, put some on your right index and middle fingers. Hold your doll up with your other hand. Take your anointed fingers and put the water or Holy oil on the doll in the sign of the cross while saying: "I baptize you in the name of the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit, Amen".

Then, I hold the doll up with both and declare (out loud) "I name you: _____ " (<--whatever the target's name is). I personally say the name 9 times.

You can start a love doll during the waxing moon and a hate doll during a waning moon.

But, you can work with them whenever necessary.

Hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kaboodle

Unread post by kaboodle » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:05 am

I don't have holy water so I just dressed it in the oil given and drew the cross and named it. Is that enough to activate it?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:51 pm

I was also taught to take a breath and breath into the dolls mouth as you speak the persons name then say " Behold ( name of person ) I give you life" , just like God did into Adam and Eve. What oil do you have exactly? Miss Aida gave you really nice and easy directions on how to baptize a doll baby. Holy water can be taken from a church, some non catholic Christians will take any water from the church as holy or blessed, mixing sea salt into water while praying can make it holy, etc. Best of luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:45 pm

kaboodle: Please keep in mind, after Miss Aida and j82's great advice and queries, that we are not doing your spellwork. Is what you did enough to "activate" it? Well...yes, for the right worker. There is only so far we can go on making assessments of forum members magical works. Do YOU feel as though it worked? If yes, then it did. Proceed with your poppet work.
Joseph Magnuson

mamabird39

Unread post by mamabird39 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:55 pm

hi ok so this year i hand made voodoo doll babies for my Halloween display out side I'm making a different alters and things to show that there's more than European magic so i am working on my New Orleans voodoo out door alter and locals think it's ok to steal my dolls so i put l&L's crossing oils on them and told them (the dolls and the oil)that if some one steals you give them hell till they return you back to me .well got one back today . ;) let's see how long till the others come back.every year they still my Halloween stuff last year i made the day of the dead bride in black she was so pretty for a skull .then they stole her head i worked so hard on her too this year my dolls will give those thieves a good curse.
i hope that people stop stealing from me soon.

Reason: What is I&L Crossing oil?

bellaamor1111
Newly Registered

Unread post by bellaamor1111 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:40 am

Hi this is my first post here. I have a question in regards to a mirror box as well as the use of a voodoo doll. My lover of 11 years just bought his gf new boobs. Ultimately my goal is to break them up. I want to know...

1) If I put her in a mirror box (voodoo doll) with broken mirrors and rocks in the place of her boobs to make them hard n cause her pain, would this not only cause pain will this also help distort how she views herself?

2) Should it be buried once done?

3) If I use a tiny plastic bag using all the ingredients for a vinegar jar including alum with ripped up pic of her to make him repelled by her whenever she's near, would that work?

4) I am considering using a voodoo love doll on him with a photo of me on his face n heart. Should my photo also be placed inside???

5) I have an idea of some sachet powders to use in the love doll but unsure of herbs. Can some one please make suggestions :)

6) Would working the doll for love for me n repellant for her be too much at the same time?

Id greatly appreciate the input. Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:55 pm

Hello, bellaamor1111,

Welcome to the forum!!

Please take some time to look at the way this forum operates. For instance, questions about dolls would go in the Doll baby section.

We also ask that you post according to the topic. For instance, if I have a question about a candle spell as well as a freezer spell, I would post 2 different questions: one in the freezer thread and the other in the candle spell thread.

Also, if you have the time, please introduce on the introduction thread so that we can meet you.

To answer your questions on the hate doll, yes, all of the answers are a great big yes. You have good ideas!

You can also do a moving spell to move him away from her and toward you with a love doll. For herbs, here is a guide:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

yuka

Unread post by yuka » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:54 am

I have a black poppet and a white poppet for 1 target. The black poppet is for my hubby to breakup with his mistress, I have inside the poppet: broken glass, nails, alum, pepper, dead lizard, dead bugs+ snail to make him impotent and personal concerns except his mistress's personal concern I know nothing about her; not even her name. I curse their relationship. What do I add inside the black poppet to make him feel like he has a heavy heart, like feeling bad luck in his life for leaving me. I find it hard to put him inside a mirror box without looking at the mirror.

And my white poppet is for my hubby to reconcile with me, I have my pic in his head and love herbs, and a petition paper, also my bikini hair in the poppet's genital area. Am I doing ok here? I was angry at him today and pinch the love poppet on the head, and then few mins after I got a headache, am I being affected also if I am careless of the love poppet since I have my personal concerns inside the poppet? or maybe this is just a coincidence? can I put the love poppet inside the honey jar to make him have sweet thoughts of me? we had an argument today. And can I wash the love poppet later so I can sleep with it and talk to it? or I can just put it inside the honey jar and just open the jar when I want to work with it? Im worried he is drown inside the honey jar.

gifted

Unread post by gifted » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:58 am

HI :)
I am by no means a professional... however I have made a doll myself for my lover. and NO moderator told me to MY personal concerns inside of it.. if its for your man then you will have to put ONLY his personal concerns inside the doll made for him..
so I would only "suggest " remaking the doll for your husband.. AND leave out your stuff.
hope this helps
gifted
Thank You St. Barbara for all of you protection and help.
Thank you St Martha for all your help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:34 pm

Hello, yuka

Gifted is right.

Please take a look at the many pages on this subforum because this question has been asked several times before.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:53 am

So I think I've just let my current state and temper get the better of me. About an hour ago I ran in to my ex and we did speak briefly and everything was friendly, but I'm so frustrated. People keep saying that when he sees me to speak to he'll change his mind and get in touch so I just rubbed some 7-11 oil on my phone praying for him to contact me and I told my doll baby off. I wrapped/bound him in an old clean bandage, put him inside a pink bag and put it in the bottom of the closet. I told him he can stay like that until he contacts me, this was out of pure frustration.

How long should I leave him like that? I am wondering if it may be a good idea to take him out later on and explain to him that I forgive him and will give him another chance, as if to kind of set an example for him i.e for him to give me another chance, what do you think?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:29 pm

Hello, maria84,

I ask that you take a look at this thread because it will give yu lots of ideas what to do. I have been working on this thread this week and have learned a lot myself.

You will find that your answer is there with many posters who have done similar things. But don't apologize....

doll-babies-for-love-and-healing-t29089.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:40 am

Thank you. I have read it now. I took him out and told him that he can have another chance. I didn't apologise. I fell asleep last night and left headphones playing a recording ib a loop of me talking to my doll baby. It was on him for 6 hours! I hope that has the desired effect. He must have been asleep at that time.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:37 am

Hello

I baptised my doll baby quite a while back using whiskey as it was all that I had at the time. I took some time out from working him whilst I was sick. I was just wondering if it would be an idea to baptise him again using my 7-11 oil. I'm not questioning my work I just thought that it might help my connection to him and his connection to my target.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:29 pm

maria84,

I wouldnt because a person in church gets baptized once , not multiple times. Baptizing is signifiging that the doll is that person. By doing it again its as though your saying it stopped being that person and now it will be again. You may not feel like you are questioning the work but that act would symbolically say differently. If you feel a disconnect or a need to connect more, now that you are in health then spend time with the doll, talk to it, love it..

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:11 pm

Hello, Maria84,

I know this is confusing because I have been working on these threads and have created some new topics. So, I understand.

But, if you have specific questions about love and or hate dolls, then they go into either the Love Doll subforum or the hate doll subforum.

For general questions (such as baptism) they go here on general questions about Doll babies (this is where I have merged the posts to). There are several questions and answers regarding baptism here.

I know that this will take time to get used to (and I'm not yet finished cleaning this up), but, soon it will make sense!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:31 pm

was wondering if you're making a sort of "doll baby" that doesn't actually have a face, such as using a genitalia candle as a doll baby, how exactly one would keep the person from subconsciously realizing what you're doing when it doesn't have a face? The Black Folder says to blindfold the face, but what if the makeshift doll baby doesn't have a face to blindfold?

And if one were to use a human-shaped candle or skull candle then how would one hide the spell? I'm assuming that tying a blindfold over it would make burning the candle down rather difficult.

Thanks in advance.
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:51 pm

Luckbewithme876 ,

you can stuff the head with confusion herbs or oil, you can also put herbs in the eye sockets of the candle to cause confusion. Same with a doll baby if you want to hide the work add confusion herbs to the head of the doll to confuse them and hide the work.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:00 pm

Hello Luckbewithme876,

J82's advice for working the doll baby is excellent. The other thing you can do to keep your target from knowing what you are up to with a skull candle is to stick pins in the ears, eyes, nose and mouth to keep them from hearing, seeing, smelling, tasting what you are doing.

For working things that don't have faces , well I think they just are not worked that way, (I could be wrong and if I am someone who knows better I am sure will enlighten us) so I suppose you could speak to it and tell it that "you will not know what it is that I do" or something like that.

Hope this is helpful
Peace~

Nathen

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:17 pm

J82 and Nathen,

Thanks for the prompt replies. :) I'll keep all that in mind.

Well, according to The Black Folder and The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic you can use figural candles as a makeshift doll baby. Though now that you mention it I'm not sure that that includes candles with no face. :?

Thanks again.
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:54 pm

Luckbewithme876,

Candles can be used as doll babys as well. they are baptized the same way as a doll baby, carve out the bottom of it and add the personal concerns to the candle and some herbs, then seal it shut with wax. With the wax you can work it in similar ways such as dressing it in oils, putting powders or herbs in the head etc.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:19 am

Hi,

I was just wondering can a person have 2 doll babies of the same person to work different angles or issues with them?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:40 pm

Hello Angel Kitty,

Yes you can. If the two intentions you are working on the doll babys are apposed to each other you will probably just have a mess on our hands.

Peace~

Nathen

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”