Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:17 pm

We went over this in the following thread:
annoiting-novena-t4043s10.html

Also look at the detailed instructions on this web page:

DOLL-BABY BAPTISMS
http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... ltips.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:33 pm

Do you only need to Baptiste the Object once? Can you go back and Baptiste incase you forgot to do it, or don't think you did it properly?

Just asking for future reference...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:46 pm

Not doing something correctly the first time is due to lack of focus in your work. Once you baptise something you do not need to do it again. If you forgot to do it the first time, but lets say you have done a name paper or written on the candle then you should be fine. If you have done a doll, and you have been visualizing that it was so and so...then you should be fine. Baptising your baby doll helps tie whatever you are doing to the doll to the person. It is not needed, however, it helps your intentions be that much more focused to the person you are doing it to.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Leopreponderance

Unread post by Leopreponderance » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:23 am

I'm trying to help someone find a good place to purchase dolls to perform a specific spell on someone.Lucky mojo doesn't sell dolls? I can't seem to find it anywhere on the website.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:08 am

I think they do sell doll babies - but they are hard to find on their site. Just call the shop directly.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:54 am

I had a hard time finding them too.

http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html

They are listed on the complete inventory page. Just scroll down until you find them.

GIFTEDHANDS

Unread post by GIFTEDHANDS » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:33 am

Hello All,

I am attempting to make a doll for first time and I am going on the info that I have gathered from the forum so I am not clear on everything.

My goal is to be very dicreet. So to be clear it is OK for me to use a actaul doll or teddy bear as long as i replace the stuffing with the proper items herbs & etc.? and would i have to remove all of the stuffing or or just enough for me to place the items i need in it?

also I have read were some have a box for the doll is this a must or optional?
I cant sit the doll on my dessor?
any info that can be given on that would be gerat!

I would like to make a doll for myself and advice on that would be awsome.

Sorry about the lack of knowledge, just want to get it right. Thanks

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:40 am

You can sit your doll on the dresser, you do not have to have a box for your doll baby.
I wouldn't use a teddy bear--you could, but I like using a male or female doll depending on who I am targeting. A dolly that you would buy from a toy store is fine as long as you fill it with the appropriate ingredients. With that said, I know many workers who prefer to hand sew their doll because the entire time they are sewing it they are also saying their spell over it.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:27 am

Most people have to hide the doll away when it's not in use so it's not seen. But if you're doing positive work on someone you care about, you don't want to just shove them in a dark corner of the closet. That's why most people make homes for their dolls, so that they're comfortable when they're out of sight. But if you're making your doll out of an actual toy doll, you probably don't need to hide it away in the same manner so the box isn't quite as necessary for you.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:42 am

If it's a love doll, put it in your underwear drawer.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

GIFTEDHANDS

Unread post by GIFTEDHANDS » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:03 am

Thank you everyone very helpfull & cleared up some things as well (about the box)
one last question. I have seen some poppets made of yarn & some are really pretty!

is it ok to make the doll from yarn but i can make it large enough so that i can stuff it.
i was thinking of putting every thing in a kind of mojo bag made from underware and put it in the belly of the yarn doll.

or am i tring to do too much? should i just make a mojo bag work the bag & just place the bag in the belly of the yarn doll so its not found.

after the replies i think it better for me to make the doll then buy one & i would be better with the yarn version.

Thank You again all information is greatly appreciated. I am still new at this

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:06 am

GIFTEDHANDS,

You can make the dolly out of anything, as long as you baptize it and fill it with the necessary ingredients.

Mary

GIFTEDHANDS

Unread post by GIFTEDHANDS » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:27 am

IS IT OK TO MAKE A DOLL FOR PROTECTION, PEACEFUL SLEEP, WISDOM, & DOING WELL IN SCHOOL FOR MY DAUGHTER?
OBVIOUSLY I DONT WANT TO DO ANYTHING THAT WOULD BE RISKY OR COULD BACKFIRE IN ANYWAY! SHE IS ONLY 3. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO DO ONE FOR MY NIECE WHO'S 8.

MY PLAN IS TO MAKE A PRETTY DOLL THT COULD SIT ON A SHELF IN THERE ROOMS TO PROVIDE PROTECTION & SUCCESS.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:32 am

Well, if you are talking about basically making a protective mojo hand, but putting it into the body of a stuffed doll - then that is a really nice idea! I think it would work really nicely, though you are going to need to feed the doll-mojos weekly in order to keep them working strongly. So unless your niece lives with you, that might not end up working long-term. But you could certainly anoint your daughter's doll weekly with appropriate condition oils - or rather teach your daughter to do it since mojos are traditionally only handled by the person they've been made for after they have been fixed.

Though I do know that some protective mojos are made by parents and hid - so perhaps Mary or ConjureMan can speak to that kind of work. That way you alone would be responsible for the upkeep of that work.

But, I wouldn't make an actual doll-baby, where you've called the girls' spirit into it, because if the girls play with it or damage the doll, then that could cause problems.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:36 am

Yes, it's fine to make her a doll. Seeing as she's so young, I'd make something nice and soft that she can cuddle up to. If I were you, I'd avoid using herbs in it, though. Stuff that is around kids a lot gets sticky and needs washed. I'd go for amulets, personal concerns, mineral curios, a petition scratched onto soft plastic. Wrap them in somethign soft, and place them in the doll. Then use condition oils on the doll. Every time you wash it, you can apply more oil.

I'd advise against making a doll that just sits on the shelf. Kids like to touch stuff. She'll connect witht he doll better if she can play with it too.

GIFTEDHANDS

Unread post by GIFTEDHANDS » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:44 am

YOU GUYS (GALS) ARE AWSOME!!!
Thank You !!!!
anything specific I can add to help her with peaceful sleep she is always restless fights sleep & wakes crying often (or maybe she will outgroe it)

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:57 am

Put protective talismans into the doll. TELL HER that the doll WILL keep her safe at night. Have her sleep with the doll. Positive reinforcement + a little hoodoo = a good night's sleep.

Lynda
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lynda » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:38 pm

Does anyone know if this has been addressed on the boards? I did a search and found nothing, maybe if you know you could help me out with a link?

I'm wondering about re-using a poppet. I did some work for a friend who wanted to be bound to a particular man. To make a very long story short, Ms. Flake has now found herself a new interest and unknown me has not been with the original guy she wanted the binding on for a long time. I will unbind them and dispose of the "guy", but should I tell her to make a new poppet of herself (I'm not going down that road again with her!) or could she re-use the one I made for her? There is nothing inside her poppet that relates to the guy. I would ask her to find this out on her own but I actually thought it was a good question!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:48 pm

When i make a doll-baby, i baptize it in the name of the person i am working on, and then i work on it for the purpose stated. If i had worked on a dollie of "Ms. Z" for her to get "Mr. X" and then she changed her mind, i would not use that doll again. There is no "rule" about this -- it just seems like common sense to me. She may wish to use the doll again, and that would be her choice, i suppose.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:32 am

I think I misread your post at first so I want to clarify (not just for my sake, but anybody else reading this post).

You made two dolls - one for the woman and one for the man. You're disposing of the one made for the man and you're wondering if you can reuse the one made for the woman even though it would be with a different man. Is that correct?
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Lynda
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lynda » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:29 pm

catherineyronwode,

Thank you!!! I'll pass it on :-)

Leopreponderance

Unread post by Leopreponderance » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:36 am

Thanks alot for the replies.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:27 pm

Look on the page faith2008 posted, it is listed under Doll...look for DOL-FLA-BLEM; there are several.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jancy

Unread post by jancy » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:29 pm

what exactly is meant by "working the doll"?

Reason: Double post

Lynda
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lynda » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:52 pm

kmew1315 wrote:I think I misread your post at first so I want to clarify (not just for my sake, but anybody else reading this post).

You made two dolls - one for the woman and one for the man. You're disposing of the one made for the man and you're wondering if you can reuse the one made for the woman even though it would be with a different man. Is that correct?
That's it exactly :-)

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:31 am

Start everything afresh. New man, new goal, new poppet. Best to err on the side of caution. Part of working with a doll baby is that you invest it with intent when you stuff it. The making of it is going to carry residue from the last working. So make a new one, and dispose of the old in an appropriate manner.

Lynda
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lynda » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:45 pm

Thank you everyone, all of your replies mad perfect sense

Lynda

StExpedite

Unread post by StExpedite » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:00 am

I read recommendation at some threads, that to control someone the doll should be stuffed with controlling herbs, such as calamus.
Would not that way you give the power over yourself to the doll, which represent a person you are trying to control?

Can I make doll of myself, instead of different dolls for different people? Can I make doll of myself to control the people I need to? What herbs and oils I should stuff my mini-me doll? If controlling herbs, such as calamus, then would not this be contradictory? To stuff a doll of myself with calamus, so I can to control somebody and stuff the doll of somebody with clamus to control that person?

How I feed the doll of myself or dolls of other people?

Should I use candle during the baptizing? And how I call out a spirit from the doll, after I achieved my goal? How can I dispose the doll?

Can I make paper doll, if situation is urgent and there no time to make a doll? Can I just dress paper doll with necessary Oils or powder? And I can put a lot of oil on paper doll or fabric vs directly on myself. Especially it is practical for a man, since oils smell feminine.
It is easy to glue the face of person on Paper doll.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:08 am

StExpedite wrote: Can I make paper doll, if situation is urgent and there no time to make a doll? .
I mentioned this in a thread, and now I kinda wish I hadn't - LOL! People seem to glom onto it since it's "less work" than a cloth doll. I used a paper doll in an EXTREME EMERGENCY - a friend was literally on top of a bridge threatening to jump at 3am. There was absolutely NO TIME for me to do anything at all complex. I had about a 15 minute window of time before the cops got to him, and I had no idea if he would jump before that, or upon their arrival. I knew him VERY well, was at his house nearly everyday and could easily call up an energetic resonance and link to him through thought alone. So in that emergency, I made a paper doll of him (no oils, no writing, no other tools - there wasn't time and I didn't even have all that much at the time) and I bound it with sewing thread from harming himself.

That's the kind of situation in which a paper doll may work - but notice all the extenuating circumstances in that situation.

I don't recommend a paper doll for doll work. Doll work takes time, and paper is extremely fragile and will not hold up to much oil, handling, physical manipulation, etc. Doll work is something you generally invest a good bit of time and effort into, especially if you actually want to have it work.

As to stuffing the doll with appropriate herbs - you are causing those herbs to have a very close and strong effect on them. You are embedding that energy into their very being. So if you want to control them, you stuff them with controlling herbs while stating that this gives you control of them. Then as you work the doll you reiterate that this gives you control and that they have to listed to your commands. Why would you make a doll of yourself to work the doll of them with, when the REAL YOU is right there?!?!?? That makes no sense. If you want to make a dolly of yourself to help give yourself certain qualities, fine. But you're not playing doll-house with these, you're working magic. So YOU work the doll, not a doll working a doll - you are effectively removing yourself from a powerful position in that way. Why do it?

StExpedite

Unread post by StExpedite » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:48 pm

Thank you Devi,
I have not read your thread about paper doll. The idea of paper, or maybe something stronger, made from delivery box came to me not to skip and find easier way. Sometimes situation become sudden and urgent. With paper doll you can glue the picture. And you can add much more oils, then you put on yourself. I am not saying that the more is more powerful. It is your intend which counts. But if it smells good, why not put more. Then smells reminds you about the doll and this way you reinforce your intent.

I got an idea to make a doll of myself, because there now a lot of people I need to control. I do not have time to make individual dolls. Again I concern about time, which I need for concentration for each doll. I can use mojo. But there are situations, when I use only small purse. And the situations, when I have to dress in tight clothing, so I would not be able to hide mojo. I do not want people see mojo, especially it will lose it power, if somebody will see it, is not it?

And I read that people had made mini-me doll. What they intend mini-thier dolls for?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:03 pm

Generally people are working on healing for themselves, or otherwise working on positive self-improvement in some areas of their life.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:01 pm

If there are a group of people you need to control a mojo hand would be perfect for the situation. Now, I understand that sometimes with clothing and accessories (I assume a purse is considered such. If not, forgive my fashion ignorance) don't make it easy to carry around a mojo hand, but get a bit creative. You don't have to carry around your mojo hand every single day, but on days that you do carry it around make sure you are wearing something that helps you keep it on you.

Some people keep a mojo hand on their skin, some in their pockets, some in bras, and some in purses. Find a method that suits you and go with it.

LM has a whole host of mojo hands that they can make for your in your situation. If you wish to make your own consider working with Master Root and High John for personal power along with commanding and controlling herbs like Licorice and Calamus.

Good luck!
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:44 pm

Is there any point in using the contents of a lucky mojo bag inside a doll baby? a frined of mine is contemplating doing this, to ensure a very effective doll baby..i am not sure if the purpose of the DB or which LM bag she is using but i was wondeirng about the idea..

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:12 pm

It could be done. Be sure to add personal links to the targeted individual and christen the doll baby in his or her name.
catherine yronwode

StExpedite

Unread post by StExpedite » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:32 am

Thank you very much ConjureMan!

You are Helpful like always…..I accidentally scrolled down the Board Index page. You had joined the forum very recently, but you are one of top posters. And all your posts just straight to the point solutions. I especially like your recent post to punish child molester. WOW! I would already write a book, if I have so much knowledge. More then 1000 posts, is not that a book already? I read several books about Voodoo and Santeria. There are only less then 10 recipes or spells. The whole books just chattery water. I would not surprise, if one day we would hear that somebody of our forum gurus write a book, if they already have not written. The problem is how we would know? We all have just Nicknames. Please, anybody who write a book, inform me. I would gladly buy it!

I think that the reason MysticRootworker is looking for doll, is maybe she like myself has tough time for visualization. With bath and candles, besides the prayers, the person has to have a strong visualization to see the outcome. Or at least hope for that. With doll it is easier, since here you put your intend or emotions into something you can touch. I suppose logical type people are more tactile. We need see and touch to believe. Creative people more visualizing. Bless those who believe without seeing! You guys are backbone for all spiritual and religious movements. Although I know creative people with strong visualization, who prefer to be tactile.

ConjureMan, I am not dress in tight clothing every day, nor I prefer them. Neither do I prefer a small purse. But sometimes situations call for that. And especially at that moment mojo is the most important. Well, I do not think I could hide any small mojo at those situations, except High John root. But even it will be at great discomfort. And magical objects supposed to bring you at least some level of comfort that you are in control. If I have strong mini-doll at home, then I could be charming and nice without being worried, that people try to take advantage of me. My mini-doll would be strong for me and I would mellow and care free.
In life if you nice, many people take it as you being a push-over. If you confident, then you are pushy and obnoxious. I do not want bring discussion here on this subject, where you could be confident and not seeing pushy. Please, do not go into this route now. I really want to be very charming and nice without people taking advantage over situation. Again, maybe doll would not work, maybe mojo would not work. But it might help me to relax and not to try control situation every second.

So to answer my and MysticRootworker question how we could go around to have mini-me doll to control people and heal ourselves?

MysticRootworker you maybe besides doing the doll should also ask Saints to direct you to the ways to heal yourself, maybe through holistic approach. You will be given some ideas where to look, like websites or other places. I do not see conventional medicine as the answer to fixing health problems. They are good and not even very often to diagnose the problem. To heal yourself, you have to invest time in yourself to find out other approaches, such holistic, spiritual, ect.

Also please, would anybody answer how I can call out the spirit from the doll, when my goal achieved, if I am doing doll of other person? How I dispose the doll? And should I use candles during baptizing?

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:32 am

Thanks miss cat! I will be sure to let her know, and will definitely file away this idea for my own use later on! I think hers is alove spell, the thought was that she could talk to the mojo hand stuffed DB, which would be made out of his used tshirt and personalized /baptized in his name.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:46 am

StExpedite-
I actually am trained in several healing modalities, but alas the healer can seldom heal theirselves and in my case I often take on the pain of others. But this pain I know is all mine. I can actually visualize very well even though I too am a logical thinking person too. I am trying to find the method that will be best for me. I have friends who have tried to help me and I have had great relief at times- only to find the pain to return. I am fairly good at forgiving others but myself is another story.
I understand about people misunderstanding "nice" for weak. I truly have only goodwill towards others. BUT then someone will not only step on my toes but Trample all over me. Because they are just mean and see that I may have something that they think they want. Jealous women are evil sometimes. When someone hurts me intentionally then there is another side of me that scares me sometimes! lol but there is a limit to all of us. I have thought about having LM light a healing candle for me and I think when I do my next order very soon I will order the healing products. I need to look to see if there is a healing spell kit or something I havent checked yet. I just want to be normal again! I have dealt with so much in my life (as we all have) and I am finally ready to reach for a bit of happiness and normality! Thanks Conjure Man I will look into healing baths. Coco told me to try the egg the other day when we spoke and I think I will try it today. One step at a time. I have several blue candles and I may look into dressing them and burning them for myself. I will have LM do candle work for me too.
I really appreciate the fact that their are wonderful people here that care for each other!

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:22 pm

After much thought I decided to make a doll baby representing someone in order to smooth things out between us and influence him because he's very stubborn and causes problems for both of us for no reason. I put herbs in it,as well as his personal concerns and a photo print out of him with his full name and date of birth written nine times at the back of the photo. I then folded the photo until it could not be folded any more and put it into the doll baby. What I wanted to ask is if the photo should always be put in the dolls head,because I couldn't put it in the head so I put it in the torso of the doll baby,thinking that it will be ok. I wanted to ask this so that I know if it is really ok before I baptise the doll baby.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:27 pm

That's fine. Stuffing the doll with links to the person, including photos is great. You CAN put things in the appropriate areas of the body, such as love herbs at the heart, or pepper in the feet if you want them to go away. But as long as you know what you're doing and what effect everything is supposed to have, that's fine.

I would put a photo over the face, though - that's probably more what you're thinking of. That helps the doll-baby more accurately represent the person and you can interact with it more easily. Again, you don't HAVE to. It's just one thing you can do.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:58 pm

This topic was posted in the "share spells section, but it is not a shared spell. It is a request for help with using doll babies, so it has been moved to the "doll baby" section of the forum. Please post your topics in the appropriate forum, to save time for your hard-working moderators, and to keep the forum easy to read for the rest of the community. Thank you.
catherine yronwode

chy clayton s

Unread post by chy clayton s » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:01 am

My grandmother once made a rough corn husk doll with nails tied into the feet/legs and a whole walnut in the head. Then took a very large pillar, dark blue candle, carved a chasm (big zigzaggy crack) in one side.

She put the doll in front of the candle, circled it with dark blue small candles, and lit the center one.

The candle just poured wax down that crack and completely covered the doll. When the candle was out, she handled the doll for awhile while muttering, and when she put it back down again it was for all appearances a dark blue wax doll. She dressed it in doll clothes the next day and kept it on her dresser for years.

No idea of the why's or intents - I was about 7 yrs at the time.

lachina

Unread post by lachina » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:46 pm

I have a few questions on doll babies, if anyone could answer I would really appreciate it!

1. Is there a difference between the colours?

2. I want to make one representing my sister; I feel that she is neglecting her kids (emotionally) and is more worried about herself having fun. What herbs should I order to accomplish this.I would like for her to sit back and realise that she CHOSE to have her kids and THEY should come first, not her.

3. Would I have to cleanse myself after making this doll baby?

TIA for any responses

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:54 pm

As a symbol black represents dark thoughts, sorrow, freedom from evil , white represents spiritual blessings, purity, healing, rest, and red represents love, family ties, and passion. there is a section on doll babies on the homepage, click here mojo-hands,-conjure-bags,-jack-balls,-d ... s-f12.html and scroll d own to review

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:57 pm

lachina,

If you want to use a doll this way, i would recommend also making littler dolls -- one for each off the children -- and sewing them to her doll.

If your work is clean-minded and comes from a high purpose and is not vindictive, it should be sufficient to wash your hands after the work.
catherine yronwode

lachina

Unread post by lachina » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:11 am

Thank you both so much. Haha she has 5 kids and I'm imagining all those mini doll babies sew to her!!

misszady

Unread post by misszady » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:23 pm

Hello All:

I am currently working on obtaining a new job. I ordered some products from LM a few days ago, but I had an idea today to create a doll baby as well. I have a tape recording from the voicemail of one of the human resources personel. I was thinking about using the tape to fill my doll along with boss fix, steady work, and five finger grass. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have not used voice recordings before, but I wanted something to personalize my doll. Thanks for your thoughts!

Misszady

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:34 pm

You can also use a picture of the target...

In reference the voice recording it was discussed here in these previous pests.

graduate-school-t4584.html#p24937

theories-on-photos-t4081.html#p21674

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:05 pm

:lol: i feel like a little kid...asking so many questions. besides putting herbs and concerns inside of a dollbaby. could the actual dollbaby itself be made of clay? that is of course using the LM herbs and ect mixed in with it.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:07 pm

You can certainly make them out of clay, they are just reeeallly fragile when you do it that way, and since you usually want to be touching and working dollys clay can be hard to make useful in that way. Clay can be used if you're making a dolly just to bury somewhere, without needed to work with it once it's made.

Wax or cloth would likely be a better option overall - it provides you with more flexibility.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:15 pm

thank you Devi. oh this one that i will make out of clay and herbs will be getting mirroboxed and buried or taking a swim. but thank you for enlightening me as to which materials to make dollbabies for certain purposes.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

Kelleygirl

Unread post by Kelleygirl » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:46 am

I guess I havnt heard of a doll baby. how do I make one, and Can I make a doll baby to get rid of a person. adn one to bring a person to me ? Maybe at 2 separate times..

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:31 am

You can use a doll baby for both of those purposes, but yes, other than in very specific circumstances it would be two workings. They are made out of many types of material-- cloth, wax, clay, etc. and some people use purchased dolls. The doll is personalized, baptized, and then the spell is done on the doll baby who is now the same as the target.

There are some examples on the LM site, as well as here. Look around and you'll find the wide variety of things people are doing with doll babies. Good luck!
HRCC Student #1339

Kelleygirl

Unread post by Kelleygirl » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:06 pm

thankyou so much.. to personalize..is that to make the doll baby to represent that person? and then how do you baptize them?

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:29 pm

Yes, personalizing is making the doll represent the person through some physical link. Miss cat wrote on personalizing and baptizing here: http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... ltips.html
HRCC Student #1339

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:47 pm

You can order any of these doll babies from Lucky Mojo:

DOL-FLA-BLEM Doll Poppet Black Flannel Cursing Doll, Empty (you stuff it) $5.00
DOL-FLA-BLOP Doll Poppet Black Flannel Cursing Doll, Stuffed but Unfixed $20.00
DOL-FLA-BLSE Doll Poppet Black Flannel Cursing Doll, Fixed (send name & personal item) $50.00
DOL-FLA-REEM Doll Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Empty (you stuff it) $5.00
DOL-FLA-REOP Doll Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Stuffed but Unfixed $20.00
DOL-FLA-RESE Doll Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Fixed (send name & personal item) $50.00
DOL-IND-NAGA Doll Poppet Naga Effigy Doll $50.00
DOL-IND-NAGB Doll Poppet Naga Effigy Doll with seeds $50.00
catherine yronwode

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:24 am

Wow.. Can anyone explain this. I have a red doll baby I've used for a certain man in my life - sweet talk, etc. - it is very successful and works. Now, he did something that I took as betrayal and in the heat of anger I took my frustrations out on the doll. Told him I was reversing our emotions.. all of the pain he caused me, I gave back to him. All of the tears, all of the anguish, he was now going to feel my pain, etc. And, it's happening.. he's miserable.

Here's my question. How did I manage to use a red doll for reversal? Shouldn't I have had to create a new doll in black for that sort of work? How did the "love" red doll feel the anger and pain I directed at it?

I'm thriled it worked, I got what I wanted without creating a separate poppet (black) but it blows my mind.

Has anyone else taken anger out on a love poppet and had the same results?

Cat's products never cease to amaze me.. They never fail.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:47 am

If you don't have a lot of experience with Hoodoo, I second the idea of getting a LM doll baby - it comes with the necessary herbs, very handy.
HRCC Graduate #1610

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:48 am

catherineyronwode wrote:You can order any of these doll babies from Lucky Mojo:

DOL-FLA-BLEM Doll Poppet Black Flannel Cursing Doll, Empty (you stuff it) $5.00
DOL-FLA-BLOP Doll Poppet Black Flannel Cursing Doll, Stuffed but Unfixed $20.00
DOL-FLA-BLSE Doll Poppet Black Flannel Cursing Doll, Fixed (send name & personal item) $50.00
DOL-FLA-REEM Doll Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Empty (you stuff it) $5.00
DOL-FLA-REOP Doll Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Stuffed but Unfixed $20.00
DOL-FLA-RESE Doll Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Fixed (send name & personal item) $50.00
DOL-IND-NAGA Doll Poppet Naga Effigy Doll $50.00
DOL-IND-NAGB Doll Poppet Naga Effigy Doll with seeds $50.00
I thought I had seen them, but I couldn't find them in the catalogue to link to them.
cabriellenil wrote:If you don't have a lot of experience with Hoodoo, I second the idea of getting a LM doll baby - it comes with the necessary herbs, very handy.
And I definitely agree with this. Good luck!
HRCC Student #1339

gandhi

Unread post by gandhi » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:50 am

Hi,
I want to make a doll baby of my manager so that she backs up all my work ...not planning to do anything wrong, just that she supports things like my tuition reimbursement from the corporate office etc which has to pass the managers hands to get it ok'ed...plus lots of other training in which i want her to select me over others etc...
i think she is ok with me as a person, but i know for sure that one or more colleagues are bad mouthing me to her...for instance, by pure serendipity i found a computer at work logged on to by a colleague in which he clearly stated that while my work was excellent, my people skills were such that i needed to be moved to another shift...this after working with me for only about 4-5 hours!! I think it was a blessing i got to see it, but i wonder how many others are doing the same...

so my second question is that: what do i do about this particular colleague? i try not to work the same days he does, but i would obviously like him to shut up...however this is secondary..i dont want to waste time doing reversal work on everyone ( and i dont even know who else maybe or is doing it)

i primarily want to do work on my boss, so she ok's me to get ahead so that i can move on in my career...

i would like to use a prepared poppet from LM, but not sure which one to go with...and how to modify it regarding the purpose i have in mind..please advise, thx
Gandhi

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:53 am

Dear Suzy,

You made your doll and filled it with appropriate herbs, load stones and roots.Then stuffed it with his personal concerns and baptized it with his name.
By doing that you have created a magical effigy. Over time you have worked the doll creating a strong connection between your powerful intentions
and your target.
The doll has become the focus point of your intentions to directly influence your target.
This effigy or doll is spiritually connected to your target as you work the doll you are building a relationship with the doll.
Though your original intention in making a doll were for love, you now have a magical bond with it,your target will feel your intentions what ever they may be.
Now that you have gotten the results you wanted, you must reward the doll. Give it a splash of Hoyt's Cologne,a drink of rum, smoke it in a LM Blessing or Healing incense. Then wrap your doll with healing and calming herbs ,like Balm of Gilead , lavender, damiana. Speak strong supportive statements to it like "Thank You, you are good and faithful servant,I reward you with... " Remember you made the doll to SERVE a purpose,reward its good work !
Most importantly ,the doll IS your target in SPIRIT. Be very careful how you work them it can be a blessing or a great big MESS !
I agree Miss Cat has the most Kiss-Ass products out there. I wouldn't wast my time or money on inferior ingredients for my magical workings. ;)

Good Luck .

Peace,
C

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”