• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:18 am

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.

Re: General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread postby sash_26 » Sat May 06, 2017 3:32 pm

Hi,

I would appreciate if someone could help me with this doubt I have. I have made two dolls of me and my bf and bound them in red thread. I know I am supposed to keep this in a safe place but I cannot keep it anywhere in the house as he will see it. And I don't even have a garden because we live in a rented room. But I do have a potted plant and would that be fine if I buried it in that pot. But I don't want to make it seem like I buried ourselves. I just want the doll babies to be bound so that it effects our relationship in the sense that we are bound together in love. Any ideas pleas? Thanks in advance.
sash_26

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat May 06, 2017 11:40 pm

Hello, sash_26 ,

Can't you put them in your underwear drawer or shirt drawer wrapped up?

What about a lock box. Then, make a bed in the lock box (so that they are comfortable) and keep them under lock ad key?

I really don't like the potted plant idea at all unless it's a live plant and you state that as the plant grows, so will the love that you have for each other.

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby sash_26 » Sun May 07, 2017 5:38 am

Thank you Miss Aida. Yes it's a live Rosemary plant. And I like the lock box idea too. Blessings to you
sash_26

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 07, 2017 6:52 pm

Hello, sash_26

That sounds good!

www.herb-magic.com/rosemary.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Canon2099 » Mon May 08, 2017 5:45 pm

Hi Eveyone

I Have a friend that has a bit of a problem a evil ex girlfriend hired a rootworker and took my friends clothes etc... picture hair and made a baby doll of him she's working on him all the time making him come out with skin diseases and itching welts on his body by using a black doll baby.

How can my friend stop the diseases skin patches itching plaguing his whole body he tried lucky Mojo 13 herb bath it works but the skin patches keeps coming back but can someone tell me how is it possible to cause skin diseases on someones body using a Black doll Baby

I forgot to mention his whole head burns him and face and feels like is head and face is on fire he went to three doctors they don't know whats causing the problem and proscribed him Anti-inflammatory painkillers to stop the burning but i does not work !

It's probable what the evil women is doing to his whole body with that damn baby doll how can my friend counteract it he does not want the skin diseases on his body it stopping him from dating women because they get turned off by his skin diseases and its effecting him physiological

please help my friend there must be a way

Thanks
Canon2099

Unread postby natstein » Tue May 09, 2017 2:00 pm

Hello Canon2099,

I would recommend a three step process. Get an Uncrossing spell kit(http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html), a Blessing spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html) and a Fiery Wall of Protection Spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html). perform those spells one after the other. This situation honestly sounds like one where a reading would be helpful to get clarity on if any other work would need to be done. If the person is continuing to curse your friend then your friend will have to continue to do protection work. Looking into doing a mirror box type of work would be a good idea as well.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Canon2099 » Tue May 09, 2017 3:00 pm

Thank you Nathen :)
Canon2099

Unread postby Sadpanda » Sat May 20, 2017 4:35 am

If my tears fall on the poppet of my ex, will he be able to sense my pain? That I miss him so much.
Sadpanda

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat May 20, 2017 10:36 am

Hello Sadpanda,

Yes, I think he could, especially if you talk to him as you cry and tell him how much you're hurting. I'm sorry you're going through this, hang in there!

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sadpanda » Sun May 21, 2017 7:19 am

Thank you for replying Sister Jean! I have bought some supplies. Looking forward to getting them!!
Sadpanda

Unread postby dollbabyapprentice » Mon May 22, 2017 1:58 pm

Hi,

So I made a doll baby out of clay last night, inserted the personal concerns and baptised it.
When I woke up the clay was broken in half at the waist and the arms had falling off, I guess I had used terrible clay because it was too dry to put back together even with water. I didn't have money to go buy anymore clay and I had put the last of my targets personal concerns in this clay so I took glad wrap and sticky tape and wrapped the body (in a mummy form) to keep the clay from breaking again. The head is sticking out though so I can still speak to my target but I'm afraid that the clay falling apart might have ruined the connection or something. Will this disturb my work?

I've also re-baptist it too and I can still feel his presence inside the doll.
dollbabyapprentice

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Tue May 23, 2017 9:06 pm.
Reason: post added to post above

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Tue May 23, 2017 9:05 pm.
Reason: post not needed

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 23, 2017 9:08 pm

Hello, dollbabyapprentice ,

If you can still feel the presence/essence, then you ought to be alright

In the future, when you buy clay, press on the package to make sure that you can mold it through the wrapping. If it's soft, it's good. If it's hard, you have purchased old useless clay.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Hopeful1016 » Sat May 27, 2017 5:23 pm

Im stuck between making a doll babies or using a mojo bag stuff with personal concerns? I have been told they work in very similars ways as with a living and breathing source. I will be using it as a representaion of my target in our love relationship.
Hopeful1016

Unread postby pinksugarcandy » Sun May 28, 2017 3:37 am

I got my doll baby awhile ago and I want to do it for this guy i'm interested in. I have some questions which I need clarification.

1) The instructions say to write the person's name on a piece of paper and the desire on a piece of paper. Do I write them on separate pieces of paper or both name and desire on the same piece of paper? Then I put the personal concerns inside the piece of paper and put inside the doll baby right?
2) It says to name the doll using the oil. But the thread also mentioned using holy water or whisky and saying Holy Spirit etc. Is there a difference between the two methods? I'll probably use the oil to baptise the doll because I dont have holy water or whisky.

Thanks
pinksugarcandy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 28, 2017 8:59 pm

Hello, Hopeful1016

I personally prefer doll babies for this type of work

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 28, 2017 9:03 pm

Hello, pinksugarcandy,

I will answer the questions after each one:

* The instructions say to write the person's name on a piece of paper and the desire on a piece of paper. Do I write them on separate pieces of paper or both name and desire on the same piece of paper? -Same piece of paper. Write his name 7 times and then cross is with your command. See the petition paper thread on this forum

*Then I put the personal concerns inside the piece of paper and put inside the doll baby right? -RIGHT!

*It says to name the doll using the oil. But the thread also mentioned using holy water or whisky and saying Holy Spirit etc. Is there a difference between the two methods? I'll probably use the oil to baptize the doll because I dont have holy water or whisky.-Use the Holy water, Holy Oil, whiskey to Baptize the doll. Use the condition oil for your spell work and petition papers and candles

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby pinksugarcandy » Sun May 28, 2017 9:08 pm

Hi Miss Aida,
Sadly I wrote his name and birthday on a piece of paper without crossing my name. Then i wrote my desire on a separate piece of paper and loaded with his personal concerns. I folded both of them and put in the doll. I baptised using the oil. Should i reopen the doll and start over?
pinksugarcandy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 28, 2017 9:34 pm

Hello, pinksugarcandy ,

No, I would not reopen the doll

make another petition paper and pin it to the outside of the doll

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Tue May 30, 2017 8:13 pm.
Reason: See admin

Unread postby nino_x3 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:55 pm

Hey does lucky mojo still sells doll babies if so can I please have a link a doll for love
nino_x3

Unread postby nino_x3 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:56 pm

Hey does lucky mojo still sells doll babies if so can I please have a link a doll for love
nino_x3

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:36 pm

Hello, nino_x3

Here are the dolls:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html#dolls

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby magicmurphy » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:55 am

Hi All --

Doc Murphy here, re-emerging and in need of help.

Specifically, I'm curious if more than one doll-baby can be used for a target for different purposes.

My lover and I are on the outs, even after an attempt at mediation with friends, it' clear that even though he says I'm his best shot at the perfect relationship, he's so scarred from his past divorce that he is juts too afraid and stuck to contemplate a future with me. I'm working on trying to communicate with him re: being friends with the help of other friends, but alone -- I have to do some hoodoo. I gotta try one more time. Been working a honey jar for a year, a rose of Jericho, my bathwater in his coffee.. name it... but now we're separated and its killing me... but I do still have plenty of his hair and photos.

He needs healing and Crucible of courage, regardless if he's with me or not. the man is wonderful and deserves to be happy, but he needs to break through his fear.

I also want to work a reconciliation, maybe with making a doll baby of myself and lashing us together in a bed of roses under the bed...

...and well, for some reason I'm seeing this as two different workings. It seems like a lot to ask of one doll baby all at once. (I could be wrong).. I could use some guidance on whether or not that's the thing to do or not...

Materials -- I was initially thinking of getting to it - I have GOBS of huge spikenard root that I got when a local occult shop closed here years ago, waiting to be used. Plus: No waiting or sewing ( I can't sew beyond minor repair and buttons)..Minus -- can't really snuggle and hug a spikenard doll in bed with you. Ouch. And it may break.

So I'm looking at the Lucky Mojo Dolls (btw, about how big are they?) and stuffing them with spikenard, among other things.... But to know how many to order I could use some advice.

Yes, I set a date. I've done recon work before; I have gotten results, and I have also had to accept when it isn't meant to be. But I'm throwing myself into this because it's only his fear and worry that is keeping this from working... and maybe I can help...

Thanks, all, for your feedback and advice. Pray for us.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN
magicmurphy

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:22 am

Hello magicmurphy,

I think your instincts are on the money here; you don't want to throw too many commands and information at one doll baby. So make two dolls, like you said, and work with them separately. I'm not sure how big the Lucky Mojo dolls are, but you could call the shop and ask.

Good luck to you in your work.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby magicmurphy » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:09 pm

Thanks so much, Sister Jean. :)

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN
magicmurphy

Unread postby Ssexton » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:02 pm

So I created a love/reconciliation poppet for my recent ex (separation happened 8 days ago)

I had plenty of personal concerns. I made the Dollie out of a used unwashed sock, stuffed with Foam from a used bra, hair in the head, and a bead from a broken meditation bracelet for she used to wear for her "heart". The herbs I used were violet, rosepedals, lavender, loveage leaf, violet, and Damiana. I wrote a simple petition, dressed it in return to me oil. I baptized and crossed the poppet with whiskey, and a drop of balm of gilead oil on the head.

I lit red pillar (inscribed with her name) and a white pillar (inscribed with love me). I light the candles every hour of Venus and mercury. They have only burned down 1/4 of an inch.

My question is.. Is there a meaning to the red pillar having a lower flame compared to the white?

Thank you!
Ssexton

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:25 am

Ssexton --

Nice doll work. What are you doing with it? I mean, how are you handling the doll?

As for the candle -- there's another thread on candle divination -- this is where it is:

candle-divination-flame-wick-wax-glass-remains-t8537.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Ssexton » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:32 am

Catherine-
I am saying things like: " you love me", "you communicate with me", "you miss me", while I stroke the side of dolls head. I put the poppet on her pillow/ side of the bed at night. When I get emotional about the breakup I cry into the poppet, use the arms to wipe the tears, I kiss the head of the doll, like I used to do with her.

Thank you
Ssexton

Unread postby Ssexton » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:45 am

I will also add that when I'm not interacting with the doll, she is wrapped in the used underwear that I performed the ritual in.
Ssexton

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:33 pm

Hello Ssexton,

Sounds you're doing good work with the doll. My only suggestion would be to "love it up" more, and tell it to remember how good it felt and to want that again.

Good luck to you in your work.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jj11 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:43 am

Hi everyone! I would like to get some input on my strategy, so it will be my first time making a doll baby - I have personal concerns from him, hair, tissue with his blood (biological) and the other non-biological like photo etc

I can also get a thread from the sweater he always wears if necessary.

so, I was thinking of making a doll baby and eventually I want to bind him to me but is it a good idea to first make it now and 'play' with it (this is for love) until the next new moon then do the binding with myself? So when I play with him (he already loves me) but I need to strengthen it and I want us to spend more time together - do I need to make me immediately for the interaction or only make 'me' during the next new moon for the binding?

we are not yet intimate so I can't get those stuff - is it ok to focus on the intimacy part for the doll but I want the whole thing - emotional + Physical (we already have emotional) - and should I put in some commanding herbs like licorice and calamus? ( I will of course put in love herbs and lust herbs).

So do I incense it daily? put in underwear drawer when I'm out...can I use my bodily fluids to 'feed' the doll as well? And can I charge it together with my honey jar?

I read somewhere that some say poppets are the most powerful link?

thank you so much, I'm a noob (I already got readings done and he does love me)
:D
jj11

Unread postby Ssexton » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:23 pm

Great thank you! I do that. I have actually seen 1 sign related to the work, so it has given me a lot of faith that it's slowly taking effect.
Ssexton

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:16 pm

Hello, jj11 ,

You have all the right ideas.

When to do the workings is entirely up to you.

Some rootworkers work with moon phases and others don't. Their spells still work.

I work with moon phases but not when it comes to dolls. I don't like to take any breaks. Just consistently work with the dolls.

And ye, you can use incense daily if you wish

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby jj11 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:39 pm

Thank you Ms. Aida!!

I guess I only had one q that I was not clear about - do I need to make me now? while i start playing with him? if I make me, do I play with us together? LOL

thanks so much!!
jj11

Unread postby Ssexton » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:20 am

So I have a question, I have been working my poppet for 7 days. My candles burned out last night and I put the remaining wax in a used pillow case of hers and put it in under my mattress. I saw my target yesterday we had a long conversation and she basically said the break-up needs to happen. That she has growth to do and she doesn't see how that can be accomplished being in a relationship. Should I continue working the poppet? Or should I do I cut and clear and move on? The thought of a cut and clear absolutely kills me, but if it's a hopeless cause then I know I need to.

Thank you!
Ssexton

Unread postby Ssexton » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:56 am

I will add... she didn't say "never" she just said "right now"
Ssexton

Unread postby magicmurphy » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:54 pm

Hi All --

Doc Murphy here, sharing doll baby success... and I almost don't believe it happened so fast!

Opted for a cloth one (a talented seamstress and witchy friend happened to have some lying around! Ha!)... I stuffed it with spikenard, LMCC's wonderful Love Herbs mixture (I can't say enough about how amazing this mix is), High John, a smattering of healing herbs, a prayer paper, and my target's hair. baptized and anointed with Blockbuster and Reconciliation. Snuggled with him telling him how much I loved him. Slept with it.

Got signs immediately. I mean, like BOOM signs...And the next day, movement... worked up the nerve to call him and he picked up. And we talked about being friends if he isn't ready for a relationship. And he was up for talking. And we spent the weekend at a car show with his son. And we got together later that week and had a HARD talk... and initially it didn't look so good, back to fighting and hurt feelings.. then he stayed and we kept talking and something clicked... and when I led him back to my bedroom (where the doll baby was stuffed under the pillows, and ALL my hoodoo is)... he made love to me for the first time in a year!...

We both aid we wanted this. And we both knw this is a delicate time still. But we know how we feel about each other and we will keep working... and that dollbaby is firmly between my legs when I sleep now!..

I'll keep you posted. Thank you all!!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN
magicmurphy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:42 pm

Hello, magicmurphy ,

So happy for you!

Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby jj11 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:04 pm

Congrats on your success! That's so nice to hear :)

I read some earlier posts where ppl had to blindfold their doll baby - is that the conventional way?

Also would you put in a bit of commanding herbs inside i.e. licorice + calamus (just a bit) but ratio will be more towards love herbs

thanks so much

is there anything that is not allowed in a doll baby btw?
jj11

Unread postby Sadpanda » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:12 pm

congrats on your success! it's really motivating me!!

i would also like to know what could happen if i blind fold the doll baby?
Sadpanda

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:05 am

Hello jj11,

I don't think I understand your question. What do you mean by "make me now"? Are you talking about making a doll that's in the likeness of yourself? You can make that whenever you want. If you want it ready on a certain day, you could make it now so it's ready when you need it. In order to work with his doll, loving it up and so forth and talking to it, you don't necessarily have to make a doll for yourself. But if you wanted to do some kind of binding spell where you're tying the dolls together, you could make a doll that looks like you and tie his doll together with that one.

People blindfold doll babies when they don't want them to see. Just like a real blindfolded person can't see. That is done for various reasons, depending on the situation. I wouldn't do that in your situation, because you want him to see you.

You could put a bit of commanding herbs in the doll if you like, that's up to you.

As for things that are "not allowed" in a doll baby, that's hard to answer. You wouldn't want to put herbs for money and job-getting into a love doll, obviously, you wouldn't want to put cursing items into a love doll, etc. You want to have a clear plan in mind when you put the doll together, and don't go confusing it with a bunch of random stuff. Read through this entire thread, it will help you understand.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:07 am

Hello Ssexton,

In your case, I think it might be a good idea to get a reading from a reputable reader. They can tell you whether there is still hope for the relationship and if you should keep working with the doll, or if it would be good to move on. You can find readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:07 am

Hello Sadpanda,

Please see my reply above about blindfolded doll babies.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jj11 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:31 pm

Thanks so much Sister Jean! Yes you're right, I meant a doll in the likeness of me :)

I would probably do the binding slightly later so I will focus on his doll for now ..I plan to use lavender (for calming), rose buds (for love) , some calamus, licorice and not sure if I should be putting in Orris Root as well since that is feminine power and what do you think of damiana?

I did read through this thread just that I see some people saying not to use drawing herbs in the target's doll

thanks so much!
jj11

PostThis post was deleted by Sadpanda on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:13 pm.
Reason: my questions have been found

Unread postby Sadpanda » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:19 pm

I have an idea for a binding spell on love doll but i'm not sure if it would make sense so asking for approval from you guys :-)
I'm going to make a doll of me to bind it with the doll facing each other of my ex for lover return with a red string.
Can i stick one pin on the forehead connecting our heads together with the intention of having him thinking about me all the time? any ideas would be awesome.
Sadpanda

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:24 pm

Hello, Sadpanda,

If it connects to your head, I wouldn't do that.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sadpanda » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:55 pm

okay Miss Aida thank you for your opinion. I guess it wouldn't make sense. :-)
Sadpanda

Unread postby jj11 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:02 pm

What do you think of making a pillow and a little duvet for your doll filled with the correct herbs and a bit of commanding oil> LOL

I'm still waiting for my LM order to be processed so I think I will be using the oils Follow me, love me to anoint the doll coz I felt I could not wait any longer to make the doll...filled it with basic love and abit of commanding herbs - I really love my doll although I just made it so I think that's a good thing?

I wonder why LM doesn't accept paypal? Because I am located overseas and it is the easiest way to pay and also LM had issues with my card although I have no probs ordering stuff online with it :( So I'm really hoping to be able to the latest order processed asap :D
jj11

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:51 am

Hello jj11,

Making a duvet and pillow for your doll sounds like a good idea to me. Using damiana and other love herbs along with some commanding herbs sounds good if that's what you're going for.

I'm sorry you had trouble with your card. You can read more about how to buy from Lucky Mojo if you're outside the U.S.:

international-orders-international-shipping-t4252.html

This is why Lucky Mojo doesn't accept Paypal:
payment-methods-billing-statements-questions-and-answers-t3644.html#p3349

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatorder.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jj11 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:36 pm

Thanks for responding Sister Jean! I do appreciate it!
Yes I have done so - well since I am still not sure on the status of my order - I ordered a vigil candle to be lit at the Church and the good thing is that the Church accepts paypal :) I ordered a Follow Me Boy candle :)
However, I have not received any confirmation from the Church on the status of my candle though
jj11

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:53 pm

Hello, jj11 ,

Just so that you know, it is impossible for us to know anything that MISC does, or what type of charges, etc.

Anything related to these things should be addressed by e-mailing them directly.

The purpose of this forum is to help with your products but neither the business/money/payment end or the MISC branch of services.

I am in Michigan, Sister Jean is in another state while both Lucky Mojo and MISC are in California.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby jj11 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:20 pm

Hello Ms Aida,

Thanks for your reply :) sorry about my confusion

My order with LM finally went through so I'm pretty excited

I had a q I hope someone can give me some insights (I have read this thread through but maybe I'm dense/ I don't think there was an answer)

Are there cases where a love baby made (i already established the connection via a reading) could be 'too intense' for the target? and if so, would it better to put the dolly away for a bit? Sometimes I swear I can see that the dolly has expressions..

Best Regards,
jj
jj11

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:51 pm

Hello, jj11,

You may want to ask your reader for magical coaching on the use of this doll

I wouldn't put it away. I would continue working it

If you think that your commands are too intense, then, don't be so assertive. In other words, calm down the commands.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cecila » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:16 pm

Hi,
I'm planning to work a doll for a job spell. The doll is for my employer. and I'm thinking to use some LM licorice . Do I need cleansing after?
Thank you
cecila

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:58 am

Hello cecila,

No, I don't think the work you're describing is "heavy" enough to warrant heavy-duty spiritual cleansing afterward. But I say do it if you're worried. It never hurts.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DnMe » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:41 pm

Hello All:

Very new to this.
Okay i wanted to make a doll baby for the guy i am dating, to make him more want me or stay in contact with me,
i am seeing Him on and off but there are times that even i text He wont reply.

My question is?
1) Can i make any clothes or material as long as it Red ?
2) i dont have any personal conerns or anything from Him except a picture of Him, Is Picture is Enough?
3) What is the best thing to put inside (Fill) the doll Baby?

Any Suggestion please i need your help?
DnMe

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:11 pm

Hello, DnMe,

There are 22 pages on this thread that can answer your questions!

doll-babies-for-love-and-healing-t29089.html

Take care and wishing you success with your doll
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo