Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Domination Control Compel Questions and Answers

vmadone

Re; General Domination Control Compel Questions and Answers

Unread post by vmadone » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:59 am

Hello there!

I recently did a domination spell on my partner but somehow he's turning cold and aloof. Why is that? I mean domination spell supposed to make them compel. But now i can feel he is trying to leave me. :(

Please help.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:22 pm

vmadone --

My personal answer to this is a bit deep, and it really has more to do with theories of magic than with how spells work. You may or may not agree with me, but i have been doing this work for about 50 years, professionally and for myself, so i speak with experience, if not with authority.

1) People don't like being dominated, generally. Well, some do -- and they will tell you so by declaring themselves to be submissive.

2) Sometimes you MUST dominate someone -- for instance at school or on the job, or socially -- but very rarely MUST you dominate someone who loves you, because, well, because they LOVE you.

3) Sometimes folks are not being loved enough (perhaps they chose a cold and unloving partner to shower their love upon, or perhaps they have made some serious mistakes in the relationship and their partner is now done and ready to move on) - but for some reason, they think that domination will return the love affair back to the good.

4) Usually, if a once-loving relationship turns bad, domination will not repair it because -- see number 1 above: "People don't like being dominated."

So it's a circle -- being dominated does not translate into being loving again.

I suggest you get a reading. It may be that this person is either too cold to ever be loving, or you may have somehow crossed a line which they will not allow to be repaired. Usually, in my experience, it is the first of these -- the client (and that would be you) has shown love to a person who is not loving by nature. People fall in love so easily, and not always with darling partners.

So ... get a reading.
catherine yronwode

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:21 am

Thank you for your explanations Miss Cat.

So other than a reading, would you suggest sweetening spell to mend the situation, even just for a bit?

Regards

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:13 am

Hello vmadone,

Take Miss Cat's advice and get a reading before you try anything else. You need to know which angle to take instead of guessing.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Lusanda

Unread post by Lusanda » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:56 am

Hello
I need help on how to compel someone to do what they promised to do. a certain person who is working on some important paper work for me has suddenly decided to delay the paper work. he is not doing any work to finish the papers. he promised me he will finish the paper work, but then I found out that he has been lying to me all this time. I need a spell to do to make him keep to his promise.
Thanks

Lusanda

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:59 am

Hello Lusanda,

Scroll up through the other posts in this thread and you will find lots of great ideas for spellwork. If you have questions after that, feel free to let us know.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Lusanda

Unread post by Lusanda » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:30 am

Hello Sister Jean

Thanks you very much for your reply , I will check through the other threads.

Thanks Lusanda

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:15 pm

Hello, folks --

This thread -- the "General Domination Control Compel Questions and Answers" is not intended to be a dumping ground for people who cannot figure out where to post their current situation or life story.

If you came to this thread to ask about the history and practice of domination, controlling, and compelling spells IN GENERAL, then you are at the right thread! Hurray!

If your post begins like any of these examples --

* For the past six months my best friend and i ...
* I feel like i have been cursed by a gang of ...
* What can i do to force my boss to ...
* I love this girl, but ...
* Everything was going great for me until my lover ...

-- then you are posting in the WRONG thread. (Boooo!)

Those are SPECIFIC domination, controlling, and compelling situations -- and we have almost 60 different topic threads to cover those and other specific domination, controlling, and compelling situations.

This is the thread about domination, controlling, and compelling spells in GENERAL.

If you post in the wrong thread, many minutes of valuable moderator and administration time must be spent moving your questions and all of the answers to those questions.

PLEASE, i beg you, as an overworked admin, don't do this to us. PLEASE post your SPECIFIC domination, controlling, and compelling spell questions in one of the 59 other SPECIFIC domination, controlling, and compelling spell topic threads.

Thanks.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”