Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Domination Control Compel Questions and Answers

LostInThought

Re: General Domination Control Compel Questions and Answers

Unread post by LostInThought » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:53 am

Hi,

I'm working on a guy who has quite a gentle nature but he's being very difficult to bring around my way. I think a lot of this comes down to him being afraid of change and the readings I've had seem to confirm this. I've used influence oil on him but didn't get much of a response. If anything, I think he's pulling away, which makes me wonder whether he's feeling my work.

I've thought about my next step being to use crucible of courage and something a with a more dominating factor, to be more heavy handed. I was thinking compelling oil but it seems that's for when a promise has been made and not kept? That hasn't happened in this case. Essence of bend over is another oil I have but I wasn't sure whether that's too heavy handed? I don't like the sound of the humiliating aspect. Could essence of bend over be used on a skull candle or its it likely to be met with resistance?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:32 pm

Hi LostInThought,

Is your target generally responsive to coercive energy? I ask because often times when a person is not likely to respond favorably to being compelled to do something in the mundane world, they will resist that kind of spiritual energy. You know him best, so only you can decide that.

Personally, I would start with Crucible of Courage on its own and see what results you get. You can always then try adding more coercive formulas if you don't see the results you want.

And you are right, there is a submissive aspect to Essence of Bend Over so if it doesn't feel right to you, don't use it.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

LostInThought

Unread post by LostInThought » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:48 pm

Thank you Miss Athena.

I think he has quite a complex personality so I might have to try several different approaches and see which works best.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”