Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

MightyAphrodite

Re: General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:11 pm

I broke up with my ex when I found out he was cheating on me 3 mos ago. I did Cut & Clear, reversing, lots of cleansing & protection work, and purged belongings, photos, and cards. I've been strict about not having any contact with him. However, he's been text and email stalking me since Christmas eve. I've ignored him, except for a couple replies to tell him to stop contacting me and a threat of a restraining order. He's not threatening harm, but alternating between trying to get me back and exerting his control by being annoying.

I did a more elaborate Cut & Clear ritual last week, as well as changed my cell phone number to stop getting his text messages. Feeling a lot of relief. Now I'm going to Hot Foot him with the 9 day candle ritual (because I don't want ANY contact, I'm doing the Hot Foot remotely.)

In digging around for a photo of him to Hot Foot, I found about a dozen love letters/cards that I haven't purged yet. What I've been doing is using Cut & Clear and shredding things like that, but let me ask you: Should I do something more, like dust these things with Hot Foot & Reversing & Cut and Clear and mail them to him?

I don't want to get contact going with him again. But if there's something I can do with these things that might make my work more effective, I want to know what that is! Thanks.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:46 pm

Hot foot is not what you need. He is already away from you. Cut and Clear is better.

I would try a freezer jar to freeze him out of your life completely. In addition, you have done the right thing by changing your number and all of that. If you have done any love magic on him you might want to uncross him. Lastly, you could make a doll for him, and put him in a mirror box, and make sure you bind him with rope, and cover up the eyes. This way you can restrict his movements.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:50 pm

Freezer box is the way you want to go with this one. Use oils like Control, Command, and command him to stay away from you. Freeze him in that state to keep in out of your life.

If you decide to do a doll baby as Stars' suggested, work it over a period of days, commanding him to leave you alone and then bury at the grave of a willing ally and ask the spirit to take him out of your life.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:43 pm

I did the freezer bottle spell but i forgot to use commanding oil on the paper first. can i defrost the bottle and do it again? I just feel bad inside cause i did it on his mother with the commanding oil and forgot to do it on him and his gf.

Thank-u
Hapinys

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:07 pm

Just start over from scratch and do it right, including everyone that you need to and using the appropriate oil.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:51 pm

...and focus...dont second guess...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:04 am

If we freeze someone in a bottle & then relocate, what do we do with the bottle? I'll have to carry it with me & probably for a few days till i setup my new home I may not have a freezer? Would that be ok or will it imply the person being let loose to harm me again?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:39 am

Dispose of the bottle in a river. You can also consider storing it in a cooler with ice and keep putting ice on it until you are settled.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:07 pm

You don't have to keep someone in the freezer for ever. Freeze them out your life then toss them in a river and ask that they continue to be taken out of your life.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:33 am

I dont live close by any rivers, is there anything else i can do?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:05 am

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:40 pm

Any moving body of water can work. Don't be afraid to drive a little bit to properly dispose of remains. You can always toss or bury at a crossroads and ask the spirits of the crossroads to scatter that person's influences to the winds, or bury it at a graveyard and ask that they be taken right out of your life.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:46 am

I had to drive 90 minutes to get to a decent sized river for spell disposal once - and we had to rent a car to get there since we don't own one. If the spell is important enough, you will find a way to dispose of it properly. I wanted those people out of my life for good, and I was willing to go to any length to make sure they went away and never came back!

Javi623

Unread post by Javi623 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:48 pm

Truly wat is the Difference between the 2....and which one works better for keeping ex lovers away from your current lover.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:53 pm

Vinegar jar causes discord in the relationship while the freezer spell freezes them out.

Javi623

Unread post by Javi623 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:54 pm

can u explain the freezing out part a little more? sorry new to all of this.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:12 pm

Freezer spell can freeze someone out of someone elses life. It can also be used to lower someone influence in a situation. In your situation, I would use a freezer spell to keep the person away. If your rival and your ex lover are still together then I would use a vinegar jar, and then once they are separated, then I would use a freezer jar.

Please review this pge to help give you a better idea of freezer spells

http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Javi623

Unread post by Javi623 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:53 pm

Ok thanks for the links...now I get a better understanding of the two types. Now I def know I need to work on the freezing spell. Along with the other ingredients...will adding poison...amonia...and pee make it work better?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:24 pm

For the freezer spell I like to add toilet water. I would not add my pee or ammonia personally.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:06 pm

I agree with starsinthesky7 using your pee would include you in the spell work, and ammonia is a cleanser.

eatmoregreens

Unread post by eatmoregreens » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:32 pm

Could I use black pepper to freeze someone out of my business (stop making trouble for me at work) without the risk of causing them serious harm?

Thanks!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:47 am

In a freezer box conjure you can add whatever herbs and condition oils you want to bring about the effect you seek. Adding black peppers can turn back their evil on them.

eatmoregreens

Unread post by eatmoregreens » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:31 am

Thank you for your help, ConjureMan.

eatmoregreens

Unread post by eatmoregreens » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:10 pm

Attempted to freeze out a troublesome person at work last night. Wrote out his name, threw it in an ice cube tray, pulled it out about an hour later and added some black pepper.

This morning, on my way out the door to work, got a call from someone who owed me money telling me the check was returned and to call my bank. I check my account: overdrawn, by a lot with overdraft fees. I check my gas tank: on E.

My bank account is squared away, but it took me a couple of hours. HOWEVER... for all intents and purposes, I was unable to go to work today during my regular shift. Did I do something wrong and freeze myself out? Or, can I just chalk it up to yet another incident with someone with a history of irresponsible financial behavior?

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:24 pm

Could be a coincidence since many of those things could have probably easily been addressed with a little foresight (e.g. did you not notice your car was near E last time you drove it?).

That being said, are you making sure to cleanse and protect yourself while you do this work? If not, you really should be!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:28 pm

Hi eatmoregreens:

It sounds like you may have gotten crossed up by doing the freezer spell. The person you were throwing for could have a lot of protection around them. But it also sounds like you didn't cleanse yourself after doing this work.

I suggest you get yourself some Hyssop herb (you can order it from Lucky Mojo) and two white candles. Light them and place them outside the tub so you can step through them. Brew the hyssop herb into a tea and add that to some warm water. Stand in the tub and pour it over yourself from the head down (or from the neck down if you don't want to get your hair wet, for whatever reason). Make sure the tub is plugged up so the water doesn't go down the drain. As you bathe, rub downwards to take off the crossed condition and recite the 51st Psalm ("Cleanse me with hyssop..."). When you're done reciting the psalm, collect a cup of your used bathwater and set it aside. Step out of the tub and step through the two lit candles. Now you're all cleansed.

Let yourself air dry (don't towel-dry off), dress in clean clothes, then take your saved cup of bath water to a crossroads. Face the East, then turn around so that your back is to the east. You're going to throw the water OVER your left shoulder to the east. When you've done that, walk home and don't look back at all.

This should improve things for you.

-waterborn
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

eatmoregreens

Unread post by eatmoregreens » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:53 pm

Thank you both for your sound and clear advice. Obviously a rookie maneuver on my part. :? ...off to the bathtub.

'greens

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:58 pm

I agree with Devi cleanse and protect yourself before any spell work and I add an additional step afterwards (as MaryBee suggested).

rerun

Unread post by rerun » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:30 am

When I did a freezer spell I wrote the people's names on a piece of brown paper bag, next I took some insecticide chalk and rubbed it onto their names, added some hotfoot powder, and added extra black pepper.

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:43 am

I had a reading done and was told that my ex is infatuated with another woman now and might develop further if I dont do anything about it. I like to know how do I 'freeze her out'? I dont have her name, only as 'the other woman' thus can i write that down in a small piece of paper and put it into the freezer? Is there anything else I can do to have her outta his life?

Dr_E_
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr_E_ » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:28 pm

When I do freezer work, I take a piece of brown unprinted paper, tear out a strip from it and write the person's name on it, then I urinate on the strip (for dominance), wrap it in a piece of aluminum foil (to reverse any negativity they've sent my way back at them), then put it in a plastic bag (for hygiene's sake) and tossed it in the back of the freezer where it will live forever.

This is a great way to stop someone's evil actions, freeze up their malicious efforts and reverse any crap they've sent your way back at them.
Dr. E. - AIRR Member and Graduate of H.R.C.C. #1266G

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:43 pm

Hmm...I like this version of the spell with the foil. And I am glad to see Dr.E on the forum. I love your blog , which is full of great info, and products.

nikki2008

Unread post by nikki2008 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:27 am

im currently doing a freezer spell, what i did was write the person's name or situation on a piece of paper fold it in foil 7 time and recite some words while im sealing it with wax with the use of a black candle after i seal it up i stuck it as anyone tried this type of freezer spell

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:48 pm

As stelselv posted, this is a good link.
freeze-it!-t3103.html

pcheri

Unread post by pcheri » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:26 am

So Im thinking that I should make two separate containers. I want to create one for the purpose of stopping any women flirting with the man I want. And at the same time I feel like I should also make one for him. Like Dr. E explained, it'll help stop someones evil actions. I feel like if he were suspicious of my plans, he would seek a way to get back at me. I don't know but that's just how I feel, I have to watch out for myself.

What do you guys think? Correct me if I am wrong.

Many thanks,
p.

chy clayton s

Unread post by chy clayton s » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:21 pm

My grandmother had a freezer in the garage just for this.

I rememeber her once taking a small rock dove (I would think a game hen would work) and stuffing it with several different roots, adding a picture and a piece of paper, sewing it shut, wrapping it in foil, and throwing it in the freezer.

I also remember her pulling out birds from the freezer and throwing them on the fall burn pile every year - it always smelled yummy, but she would laugh at the idea of eating one.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:31 pm

If this guy is someone that you are desiring then putting him a freezer box might freeze him out of your life.

If you want to keep him from discovering what you are up to you can sprinkle a bit of Black Mustard Seeds, Salt, and Poppy Seeds outside your house and pray that people get tripped up and confused when they try to find out what you're up to.

You can also make a doll baby and gently blind fold it while telling him that he's unable to see what you're up to.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:42 am

I would not add hot peppers to a cold spell. Adding Hot Foot to a freezer spell sounds like trying to Fry a chicken by holding it over an ice block.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:26 am

I have used this spell before and I really like it. I LOVE Dr. E's version! I have just used an ice tray and added vinegar to it with the name paper. I used the ice tray when I was freezing a few people at the same time. I need to do this today to a woman who is acting evil towards me. This will be just the start of what she gets. ;-) Have a great day everyone!

pcheri

Unread post by pcheri » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:20 pm

I want to try this spell to freeze out all women in general; I don't have a specific target in mind. I simply want girls to not flirt with him. I need a little peace of mind.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:21 pm

Johannes, isn't the addition of red pepper to freezer boxes, especially those aimed at silencing your enemies like the Beef's Tongue conjure, aimed at burning your enemies if they cross you, speak against your etc. I think its not aimed at hotfooting them per se, but rather calls upon the protective side of Red Pepper.

However, I'd like to hear more about it from you. Would you advise against using red peppers in a freezer box?

I refer of course to this link which does include red peppers in a frozen beef's tongue conjure: http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

moonshadow2

Unread post by moonshadow2 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:47 am

Okayyyy you guys ... this is absolutely the best brainstorming I've come across in some time. Love it. Dr.E I also loved your version - using the urine/foil - never tried this ... but I'm gonna now!!! And making individual "ice cube " per person??? WOO-HOO , now this is a mind boggling thought!!! I already know how I can use this to my advantage. I think I might even kick this ice cube tray idea up a notch and see what happens ... by ... doing on SAME person in each cube to intensify the spell 3x's or ten-fold or whatever at the time. And then keep all the cube's together in one plastic baggie or something. Hmmm - ideas, ideas. You guys are awesome.

I repeat tho ... the urine is a great touch! Animals mark their territory ... why not us???

Moonshadow

tayra
Newly Registered

Unread post by tayra » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:50 pm

Hi guys...
Just wonder,.. I love Dr. E idea of peeing there, but is ok to have something relate to you as your urine in the freezer? it won't affect you at all? Sorry if it seems a silly question, but I want to have a clear idea in this spell.
And also I've already done a vinegar jar to this girl who is going out with my ex right now... it is ok to do a freezer jar now? can i do both at same time? or i have to wait to see results first...
And after i do the freezer jar can I finish my work with a candle? in that case where and how should I burn it???
Thanksss...

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:38 am

Conjure man:

Red peppers have many uses. Hot Foot is what it´s name says it is.
I was taught that hot stuff is used to heat things up and cold things to cool them down. Red pepper is a very hot ingredient and the nature of its protection is closer to Fiery Wall than "Ice wall".

There are two traditional "lines" that has been up for discussion a few times. I think you can find some of it on the radioshows when Eoghan Ballard speaks of Congolese vs. Nigerian traditions.

To me, adding Hot Foot to a freezer spell would contradict the nature of Hot Foot. Neither a fiery wall, nor an ice wall. Rather a lukewarm soup that would not be as discouraging as it might be if only hot or cold lines would have been followed.

But you know, your mileage...and so on. :-)
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

ladywal413

Unread post by ladywal413 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:32 am

I did it just exactly like Moonshadow said, but adding black pepper to it, a picture of the person I want to take out of my ex-bf's life and I also urine in it and couple of days later my ex called me sazying that they are having problems and possibly will end his relationship soon. Thanks for all you guys for some awesome tips and to Cooperfox for her awesome guidence... She is AWESOME!!!

Thank you St Expedite for bring such a positive turn in my life!!!

Ladywal

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:19 pm

ladywal413

Yes, she is. :)
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:12 pm

Thank you Johannes! I was very interested in your take on the matter.

I think I know what you're saying, Red peppers in its protective sense would be at odds with the cold nature of the conjure.

I assume the Red peppers in the beef's tongue in the freezer is aimed more at burning their tongue while also freezing their proceedings, rather than calling upon the "fiery" protection of the Red Peppers.

Thank you for the clarification!

tayra
Newly Registered

Unread post by tayra » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:06 pm

Dear LM family,
I have a question... can I add some herbs and powder after 2 days... I just received more items from LM and I would like to add them to my jar... can I open it and add those products or it is better to do it again?
Thanksss

MightyScorpio

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:08 am

Before I attempt this spell I wanted to know some things. I was thinking about doing this to get my boyfriends bosses off his back at work but could the spell freeze them out of his life in a bad way? Like remove him from the job which they are trying to do or will it just cool their negative actions towards him? Thanx!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:13 pm

A freezer or ice box spell usually freezes out the target that you put into the freezer.

For issues with bosses you can consider working a Honey Jar with Boss Fix products to help them come to favor your boyfriend.

MightyScorpio

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:15 am

Thank you! :mrgreen: I haven't had much success with honey jars in the past, I had him do the ammonia jar spell and I did a reading on the situation. I believe he's been crossed and a reading has confirmed that so I'm looking into a uncrossing,protection,and return to sender spell. Not sure what I'm going to start with besides a cleansing which I've started this morning with some prayer and meditation...If the situation doesn't show improvement in the next few weeks I will start a honey jar. I don't want to have to many things going at once since I'm a beginner=D

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:33 am

Hi Mighty-
I am a beginner myself. Just a thought though- if you are even considering a honey jar I would go ahead with it now since it is slow moving. It is a gentle spell so I think it would be ok. But wait and see what the more experienced people say first about it.
Good Luck!

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:16 am

I did a Freezer jar on Tuesday. I put on a piece of paper "All Rivals for so and so's attention and affection back off. go away now!" I then put it in a bottle filled it with water, LM banshing oil and separation Oil and I looked down at the floor and saw a huge dead ant so i threw that in it as well, I figure she wanted to help lol. I put it in the freezer. But I just saw that one of the girls my ex seems to be interested is still around and his interest for her has not diminished.

How long does it take for this to start working?
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:21 am

You should get a reading to see if its working. Every situation is different.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:42 pm

Every situation is different is correct. A reading always helps to show a person which angle will be most effective on a target and/or situation.

Spells also manifest at different rates, sometimes they work rather quickly and sometimes they take time depending on what obstacles are in your way.

Now in this situation I'd work it a little differently. I'd use a freezer box to get rid of the rivals, but if there is one in particular where a bond of attraction is building, I'd create a Sour Jar/ Vinegar Jar and work that to sour the relationship between the two of them. I'd work this along side a black penis candle or black skull candle (depending on my target and what will influence him more) and use that to kill whatever attraction was there.

*After* I did that I'd freeze her out by tossing her in a freezer, or hotfoot her.

MightyScorpio

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:56 am

MysticRootworker

Thank you for your response! You made me realize that maybe I'm too impatient ! A honey jar might help me learn the lesson of patience when it comes to root work.=)

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:10 am

I love you CM Ali!! :D thank you!! yes i thought of doing the vinegar jar but then i thought darn what if another woman comes up, my freezer will be filled with bottles!! lol so I opted to make it general for all girls but i think I may have to do vinegar jar for this one :evil:

I will look more into black skull candle since I'm not sure how to work with that or what to do.

thanks again CM! you're the best!
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

Grantmojo

Unread post by Grantmojo » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:12 pm

My first question is how can I freeze a jar of water and it not break from frozen expanding water ? My second question is if I put a mirror in the lid of the jar will it send back any magic my enemy throws at me? Third could I add devils shoe string , black berry leaf , run devil run oil, reversing oil to the jar as well?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:56 am

1. Don't fill it completely full to allow for expansion. No more than 2/3 full is good.
2. Never used a mirror on a freezer jar, but it sounds like a good idea.
3. Those oils and herbs/roots would do the trick.
4. Patience is a virtue.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”