Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:34 pm

Hello queenofheart,

You can use that petition in a freezer spell. It works to keep all interfering people out of your relationship.

Your freezer jar sounds OK. I would have used regular vinegar rather than apple cider vinegar, but you should be fine. It is never a good idea to open these containers once you set them on ice, so just keep it in there and forget about it.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

LissieKat

Unread post by LissieKat » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:22 pm

can I use a picture that I printed out on my printer in a freezer spell, its not in color, but you can tell who the person is cause you can see her face, also I have some of her hair, just wanted to clarify the picture part before I start my freezer spell. Many Thanks :D

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:06 am

I don't see any reason why you couldn't use a picture in a freezer spell, LissieKat.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Edrin

Unread post by Edrin » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:16 pm

I guess my freezer spell has failed, if the targets actually goes on a holiday with the same bunch of people I am looking to freeze out. :roll:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:21 pm

Hello, Edrin,

In my experiences, freezer spells take quite awhile to start working.

Patience!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Edrin

Unread post by Edrin » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:31 pm

Perhaps I have been impatient. I had the blessing of a really hectic job that doesn't give me much time to think about much. It helps that I am being head-hunted now by another organization so a part of my mind is brooding over whether to jump ship or not. But when the off day swings around and I sit down to look at things... well... I see things that I have been looking to get rid of.

Just hope I got it right... I guess anybody who does a spell ourselves for the first time will depend on it a lot for confidence.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:06 am

Hello, Edrin,

Check out this page that Miss cat wrote about your concerns:

www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

This may answer some concerns that you have

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Edrin

Unread post by Edrin » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:52 pm

Thanks Ms. Aida. Yes I have gone through that page many times, having read through other threads in this forum.

labotanica

Unread post by labotanica » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:44 am

Needing some instruction on another spell I am gathering for the freezer. I want to use a fig or a pear to cause a bad infection and to also stop the monthly cycle. I do not have access to the persons urine or blood. How can I still conduct this spell? I already own a copy of the book "the black folder" but still need some direction. What is the best possible way to word it in a petition?

FYI: My hotfoot freezer spell was a success....

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:46 am

On the petition, if I use the generic "all love rivals", can I also include a couple of specific names plus their birthdates? Also since the petition only mentions all rivals who interfere with my love life without mentioning the man, will the freezer spell keep working on my future rivals even after I move on to another man?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:01 pm

Hello, labotanica,

Have you already read the webpage? www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Also, please check out the many many pages her for ideas and wording

Take car
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:02 pm

Hello, Innocence ,

Yes, you can add the manes.

I would start a new one for a new an because your intention goes into each spell.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

StarcrossedLove9799

Unread post by StarcrossedLove9799 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:13 pm

Hi All,

This is what I did the other night for my freezer spell, I cut open a lemon and sprinkled cayenne pepper, poppy seeds and alum in it, then i wrote a petition on brown paper bag paper I tore out with black ink
"with the help and grace of god, freeze my love rivals, future love rivals, unknown and known love rivals, male/female love rivals, all women between the ages of 9 and 99, who would interfere with attempt to displace, or damage my love life in anyway, at anytime for any reason, or any whim, you are FROZEN IN ICE ans COLD AS ICE and KEPT ON ICE, unmoving in darkness, isolated and away especially___________________ "
last part is also a girls name written 9 times. I folded the paper down towards me turned it to the left and kept folding and turning it to the left until i could stuff it into the lemon along with her picture. sewed the lemon shut 9 times with black thread. I wrapped the lemon in aluminum foil shiny side down and placed in a freezer bag with toilet water, my urine and vinegar as well as more alum, poppy seed and cayenne, sealed it shut and stuck it in the back of my freezer.

I hope this was right, I feel great doing it. I want to make sure all girls will stay away from my bf especially the one who I also had a picture, i want this to also work for his mom who is also getting in our way. Thank You for everything. I Love this Forum

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:18 pm

hi everyone ,
I recently performed some love work on a target and while my work has manifested and I have his love the sex has stopped almost completely. I had a reading with my AIRR root worker who advised that this will eventually turn around and made some suggestions for him to get over his past issues hat is preventing him from having a loving relationship that also entails a physical relationship which I am performing this Friday.

Recently however I realized that on top of this I have his personal concerns (primarily sexual fluids) in my freezer because I wanted to store them for later use. I am wondering (and I forgot to mention this to my rootworker at the time) but is it possible that my method of storage has somehow affected his sexual nature as well? I,e the act of freezing his sexual fluids has also made him less inclined to be sexual
Towards me? In most other respects he's acting like we are in a relationship. My rootworker did not see that he was being directed towards another women and we've even had talks about it. But naturally it's quite confusing and frustrating to me since our relationship started as extremely sexual and now it's basically just some kisses here and there.

I am now contemplating moving the personal concerns to a different mode of storage of that is the case.
Has anyone had any experience with this?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:31 am

Hello, StarcrossedLove9799 ,

Good job!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:36 am

Hello, Olivialeigh ,

That's fine, as long as you did not do anything intentional, such as stating or writing a petition stating to freeze him, adding ingredients to cross him, putting it in a lemon (etc).

Many people freeze sperm and use it for later.

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

labotanica

Unread post by labotanica » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:16 am

Hoping I don't sound silly but I am aware that freezer spells are used to freeze people out of certain situations. Can you possibly use a freezer spell to remove the individuals car from their life? possibly freeze the car from them using that actual photo of the vehicle or finding a photo that is the exact year and model? If this is at all possible what herbs can be used in between these photos?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:39 pm

Hello, labotanica ,

It's a possibility but, you might be better off with hotfooting or banishing the car. Or, do all 3.

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Let us know if you get success from this spell, please. It would be a good learning experience for all of us!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

StarcrossedLove9799

Unread post by StarcrossedLove9799 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:46 pm

So will my freezer spell that I posted over a week ago still work? It was to keep women from taking my boyfriend away from me, but days, ago he broke up with me. I'm working on getting him back, but I wanted to see if I had to make a new freezer spell and if yes, do I get rid of the old one and how do I get rid.

Thank you

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:33 am

StarcrossedLove9799,

your spell should last you more than a week. The fact that your boyfriend left may have nothing to do with the other woman. If freezing his sexual fluids is what made him less sexually inclined toward you, it probably made him less sexually inclined toward other women too. I think you should unfreeze his personal concerns and begin some spells to draw him back in.

When you do decide to get rid of the freezer spell, remove any nails or sharp objects from it, then leave it somewhere outside where it will rot or be eaten by animals (though I'd personally leave it frozen for a little longer, just in case).

StarcrossedLove9799

Unread post by StarcrossedLove9799 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:48 pm

Hi Miss Kitty49, I think you misunderstand what I was asking. This is what I put in my potition, while he was at the time my boyfriend, there aren't any personal concerns of him because I was not freezing him, I was freezing other women that would interfere. So here is what I wrote "with the help and grace of god, freeze my love rivals, future love rivals, unknown and known love rivals, male/female love rivals, all women between the ages of 9 and 99, who would interfere with, attempt to displace, or damage my love life in anyway, at anytime for any reason, or any whim you are FROZEN IN ICE and COLD AS ICE and KEPT ON ICE, unmoving in darkness, isolated and away." But boyfriend broke up with me a couple of days ago, what I'm asking is do I need to make a new freezer spell or will this one still work, even though presently we not together, but we will be soon according to my rootworker.

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:46 pm

I used the same wording for my freezer spell to keep rivals away from my ex. I believe that even if you guys broke up, as long as you love him then he is still part of your love life.

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:15 pm

StarcrossedLove9799,

I thought you wrote previously that you froze his sexual fluids separately from your spell, as a means of storing them. I'm not sure if that is what you meant, but that is what I was referring to. Because even if you didn't freeze his fluids as part of a full on spell, the act of freezing them could inadvertently affect him anyway.

Either way, I don't think the freezer spell aimed at other women would have worn off this quickly, and I don't think it will be affected by your breakup-- UNLESS you referred to him as "my boyfriend" in the petition. If you did, just change it to something like "my love".

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:24 am

Hello, StarcrossedLove9799 ,

MissKitty49 has given good advice.

The spell doesn't work overnight. It takes time.

Keep that in the freezer indefinitely.

And please have patience.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

StarcrossedLove9799

Unread post by StarcrossedLove9799 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:42 am

Thank You Miss Kitty49 and is Miss Aida,

I referred women as my love rivals, but never once referred to him, and wasn't arguing, truly sorry if you thought I was, I was just making sure that I did it right, and since he isn't my bf right now that it would still work. i did not freeze anything on him, not in my petition, which I stated above, and I did not put his personal concerns in.
I do realize that freezer spells can take awhile, that is why I wanted to make sure that even though, at the time i made the spell, he was my bf even though i never said that in my petition. It' keeping any and all love rivals away, so I don't think it would have affected him in that way. I hope I made this clear so you understand.

Thank you

labotanica

Unread post by labotanica » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:04 am

Ok, so I finished a spell today which is a follow up from my hotfoot freezer spell. The intent is to freeze up this persons income from all angles. I am also trying to cut into the unemployment as well. I had the person photo faced down in frozen water. Then I added knotweed in the middle. I wrote a petition on a bankruptcy notice and also I wrote "unemployment compensation" on a piece of paper from the unemployment office which was showing overpayment issues. I put them in the container facing opposite direction of the photo. Am I on the right track?

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:13 pm

I have a freezer jar already done, but I feel like it wasn't strong enough to do what I wanted... The petition wasn't powerful enough, I think.

I'm thinking of starting a new one with a photo of the rival I want to freeze out as well as the petition Cat has posted on here. If I were to thaw the jar and deploy the contents, could I reuse the same jar? Or would it be better to make a new one?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:59 pm

Hello, labotanica,

Sounds like a good spell.

Just don't freeze him from the unemployment

Freeze him from employment

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:00 pm

Hello, Star Anise ,

Please stop second guessing yourself.

Keep that freezer spell and also start a new one. It can't hurt

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:01 pm

Hello, StarcrossedLove9799,

Completely understood!

But the recommendations are still the same

Wishing you great success with this spell
HRCC Graduate #1631

purple45

Unread post by purple45 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:15 am

Hello,
I just wanted to ask how long does the rival freezer spell lasts for and should the new one be made often?
thanks in advance

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:10 am

Hello, purple45 ,

It ought to last for as long as it is in the freezer.

No need to make another one unless you want to or did something wrong with the first spell (or if the first spell accidentally thawed, or if someone saw it)

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

labotanica

Unread post by labotanica » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:36 am

The intent is for him to have no source of income. That's what I wrote in the petition that any potential and existing sources of money, income, work, support will be frozen. I tried to cover all basis.

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:14 pm

I just began dating one of my good friends, and things were going very well! About two weeks ago it stopped very suddenly, right as we began to open up about our relationship. The guy I am dating lives with his sister. I don't know her well, but each time I've met her in the past she has been very cold. I have a feeling she is perpetuating some rumors that were already circulating about me.

I want to do a freezer spell on his sister, but I'm afraid that freezing her out might somehow put him on ice too, because they live together and are very close (if I froze her out of my life, wouldn't that freeze all invitations to their home?). Is that something I need to worry about?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:02 pm

misskitty49, a freezer spell might not be the best choice for this work, then. Have you tried a sweet jar on her? Maybe Stop Gossip work?

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:42 pm

MissMichaele, this is the first thing I've looked into for her, but I will check out those threads and see what I can find. Thank you!

ConjuringLove

Unread post by ConjuringLove » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:13 pm

Mi55understood,

Checkout the bath crystal thread, that should be some help.

Be Blessed

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:24 am

Hello,

I have a question I have ibeen researching on the forum for 2 days! Im trying to understand the role of urine in freezer spells. Urine I understand is used for domination. However I have seen some people ask questions about freezer spells where the person doing the work is told to use urine but I have seen other ones where they are told not to. Is there a general rule of thumb as to when you should and shouldn't use urine on freezer spells.

I recently did a ritual where I used a lemon some pins and tin foil. I just want to know if urine would be okay for this kind of freezer spell but can't seem to find a rule of thumb.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:51 am

Hi Beginner01,

As far as I know, there is no rule of thumb on this. Like many practices, adding urine to a freezer spell is largely a personal choice of the rootworker. Not every rootworker will do it, so if it feels right to you, then add your urine for domination as you stated.

Good luck.

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:55 pm

I did a new freezer jar a few days ago that I feel much better about!

I printed off photos of both rivals and wrote their names three times each and their birthdates on the back. I crossed their names with "STAY AWAY FROM HIM" over their names, and Then wrote the same on their faces on the front of the photo. I also crossed out their eyes so they wouldn't even be tempted to look. I also wrote the petition that Cat created, though added more to it to tailor it more to my situation. I then wrapped them in tin foil, shiny side in.

I then filled a mason jar with toilet water, put in lime juice, peppercorns and hot sauce, dropped the petitions in, shook it up vigorously and then shoved it in the freezer.

I feel really excellent about this. :)

ConjuringLove

Unread post by ConjuringLove » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:46 pm

Greetings All.

Well I tried something lets say tested something out. I found a couple love binding freezer spells (not
the lemon one) and I have read this WHOLE thread and it has been said A LOT not to put your lovers name
in the freezer. But the spells REALLY resonated with me and I REALLY want to try one with my own twist, of course.
So long story short I was afraid to put his name in the freezer, so I tested it out with my ex husband. The spell
was VERY simple, all I did was get a small piece of brown paper bag big enough to write 'target's name call
me everyday JUST to say hi'. I put it in a pill bottle and put tap water in it, charged it with my intent for a couple
seconds, literally, and put it in the freezer.

That will be 2 weeks ago tomorrow. The next day he messaged me on FB. And has been getting in touch with
me ever other day since! Keep I mind we DO NOT keep in touch with each other like that. lol

That only makes me want to try the love binding freezer spell with me and my love.

What are your OPINIONS?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:07 am

Hello, ConjuringLove ,

I am happy that this worked for you! Congrats!

But I would have to follow Miss cat's advice. This is because she is aware of long term consequences (she is THE expert). And, there might be some.

So, personally, I would not recommend this.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ConjuringLove

Unread post by ConjuringLove » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:01 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida!

I decided not to do that spell. I will be just letting
my chocolate jar work. Its under my bed right now.
I burned candles on it for 3 days almost 3 weeks ago. I have been
thinking of burying it in the back yard instead. Do you think that
would be better?

Thanks in advance!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:15 pm

Hi ConjuringLove,

If you want to draw something or someone to you, bury the jar in your front yard. Your back yard is for burying things you want to stay with you, so choose accordingly.

Good luck.

ConjuringLove

Unread post by ConjuringLove » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:55 am

Thank YOU, Miss Athena!

The front yard it is.

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:29 am

It's been weeks since I made my freezer spell, I just found out that my ex was hanging out with one of the girls named in my petition AND her boyfriend. I didn't know she had a boyfriend. Since the petition categorized her as a potential love rival, does this mean that as long as she is not interested in my ex and makes no attempt to flirt with or seduce him the freezer spell would not be activated on her and he would be able to stay in contact with her as normal friends? I would really rather that they don't even stay friends but meh, it's not realistic to expect him to live through life without any female friends...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:09 pm

Hello, Innocence,

It could freeze her out of his life.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

lapalomablanca

Unread post by lapalomablanca » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:15 am

Hello,

I have a quick question about a freezer spell. My target has been seeing this same woman a lot lately, I would like to freeze her out of his life, but how do I do it the correct way ? Is it true I can't put his name in a petition and in the freezer ? If I put his name in the freezer, what do I do to reverse it ??
And if I can't put his name in the freezer along my rivals name how do I make it clear she needs to stay away from him since I'm trying to freeze her out of his life ?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:57 pm

Hello lapalomablanca,

Be sure to read the previous pages, and even the page Ice Box and Freezer Spells.

When you are going to freeze the woman just use her name, and then pray your petition as you are putting the jar together and placing it into the freezer. Including your target in it will freeze him from you.

Best of luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

lapalomablanca

Unread post by lapalomablanca » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:37 pm

Thank you, papa newt !

Can I take the petition out of the freezer (since I included his name on there) and just defrost it now ?
I hope it's not too late !

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:42 pm

I sure would, and redo the work using only the woman's name.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

labotanica

Unread post by labotanica » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:10 pm

Thinking of another spell....

Using war water containing swamp water, Spanish moss, rusty nails and graveyard dirt. Place the photo's in opposing directions with a line of break up powder in the middle and freeze it. How does this sound?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:36 pm

Hi labotanica,

You could do that but if you intend to draw one of those people to you after they break up, then I wouldn't put them in the freezer.

Good luck.

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:38 pm

I want to make a new nasty freezer spell with inflammatory powder and goofer dust. Do I need to add one herb to make the ingredients odd numbered?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:50 pm

Hi Innocence,

You can if you want, that's not a bad idea, but it is not essential, nor is it a rule.

Here is Miss Cat's page on freezer spells, I hope it gives you some ideas:

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Good luck.

lapalomablanca

Unread post by lapalomablanca » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:11 am

Hello, I already asked this same question in another thread, but is it important the way I spelled the name ? Does it influence the work ? I spelled it wrong and I'm afraid it might affect my work ... :(

Reason: Double posting

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:30 am

I did a new lemon freezer spell today with better ingredients and photos and birthdates of specific rivals included. Also as I learned to pray over the herbs first to invoke them to aid my work, I feel that this one will be much more effective. I will leave the old spell in the freezer for a while but would like to dispose of it eventually. I don't want other people living in the house to start wondering why are there TWO round objects wrapped in foil in the freezer. I am planning to throw the old lemon into a river. I've used 9 pins to close the lemon when I made the spell. Since of course I have to remove the pins first so no animals or fish will be harmed accidentally, what should I do with the pins? Should I bury them or reuse them as normal pins? Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:10 pm

Hello, Innocence ,

Can you just bury all of it at a cemetery?

I hate for you to even remove those.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Happyntd

Unread post by Happyntd » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:26 pm

I am thinking of a freezer spell for my sweetheart to eliminate other potential love rivals. I have privacy issues and am wondering if anyone has ever hired a root worker or knows of a root worker to perform this spell? My thought is that maybe this doesn't happen frequently since the root worker has to keep the items. This particular spell is not mentioned on the AIRR site but might fall under the break up category so if I do decide to go this route I would contact someone who performs that type of work. Please let me know if this is correct.

If this is not possible, I am thinking of the feces spell using my beau's name and Miss Cat's writing of all potential love rivals with very tiny letters. :D

Thanks for any input!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:45 pm

Hi Happyntd,

It is very difficult for professional rootworkers to perform freezer spells on behalf of clients for exactly the reason you stated. Unless they keep a separate deep freezer for client work, they would have no room in their own freezer for their own needs, like ice cream. :)

So yes, it is advised that you perform this spell yourself.

If you do the feces spell, make sure you are only doing it with potential love rivals, and NOT with your beau's name! You don't want to flush him away, now do you?

Good luck.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”