Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

WorkoutQueen9
Forum Member

Re: General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by WorkoutQueen9 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:41 am

Hello All,

I'm confused on what to do. I've looked through the forum but I still don't see what I need. Or how to do it. Can someone please help me. I want to freeze other women out of my exs life so that we can get back together. But I'm confused on how to do a freeze jar correctly. Can someone please post the page link that I should be looking at?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:04 pm

Hello WorkoutQueen9,

If you look at the post directly above yours, the first link in Sister Jeans post will tell you all about how to do a freezer spell.

Peace~

Nathen

WorkoutQueen9
Forum Member

Unread post by WorkoutQueen9 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:56 pm

Thank you Nathen!

So I plan on doing a freezer jar and a vinegar jar. I know the girls name that I want to freeze out of my ex's life.
So my question is do I use a sour pickle or a lemon to freeze her out of our lives?

WorkoutQueen9
Forum Member

Unread post by WorkoutQueen9 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:39 pm

Ok so just so I'm clear, I want make sure I'm doing the spell right! I'm kinda slow sometimes lol

I will be using
1.thick glass container
2.Vinegar
3.Poppy seeds to confuse the woman
4. Red peppers
5. wet Paper towel
6. Sour pickle
7.Lemon
8. And my petition saying "Jane doe"

Is that all I have to do?
Am I missing anything?
If so what and how do I use it?

Please and Thank you!!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:05 pm

Hello, WorkoutQueen9 ,

Please read th3 30 pages n this thread.

All your answers are already here

Take care

Lonestar_76
Forum Member

Unread post by Lonestar_76 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:37 pm

Just wanted to give some feedback on my experiences. I continue to be amazed by how effective the freezer spells are! I've used it on 2 people previously with great success and I just did it again on a potential love rival. Seems to be working great!

What I've done - which I thought might help others is to get a photo of the person. Write their names 7 times on the back, then cross it with a command of 'Stay away from my love interest' 7 times. Then on the actual photo, I've written the command to stay away across their forehead - so it's like in their mind. Then I've anointed the photo, but not too much, with lemon juice, cayenne pepper and vinegar and really visualise and repeated the command very forcefully.

I've then written out the petition Miss Cat kindly shared with us, that covers all bases but just put the last part in about these people being kept on ice and cold as ice etc, as I was doing it for specific people.

I then put the paper with the writing on laid against the photo of the person - as if they are 'seeing' the petition.

Lastly, I then fold the petition with the photo facing each other away from me, wrap it in a damp paper towel, again wet with vinegar and lemon juice, sprinkled it with more pepper, then wrap it in foil with the shiny side inside and put the whole thing in a jar in the freezer with a mix of water, and vinegar. As I put it in the freezer I repeat the whole petition again and say the bit about being frozen in ice and away very loudly as I slam the door shut hard.

Ive found the most important thing is to repeat the petition like a command with absolute faith that you are powerful and this WILL happen, according to your commands. See your desire already accomplished. I've found this method to be really working well for me.

WorkoutQueen9
Forum Member

Unread post by WorkoutQueen9 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:44 pm

Thank you for sharing it was very helpful!

pixidust
Forum Member

Unread post by pixidust » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:24 am

I am having problems with my partner's 2 friends (another couple). Since they have come into my life, out relationship has gotten very bad to the point of a break up 2 weeks ago. It's an awkward situation. Him and I still live together and still love eachother...Anyway, that's for another thread, I suppose.

I got a Sante Muerte candle the other week with the intention of making them go away. 2 days after I got the candle, I got news they were going to Australia for 3 months! Good news, right?! I figured I could use the time to try and get him back. Even though they are gone, they are still causing trouble and influencing him via email.

I am currently doing a double action to try and rekindle the love and reverse any damage they have done and mirror it back to them. I was told to do a version of a freezer binding spell. Since we live together, I can't really keep obvious spell work around, so I can't freeze it.

I was told to: Write a petition, write their names on the picture of them, dress with oil, burn both the picture and petition, blow ashes away. I am wondering if I should do a banishing spell instead. If so, do you know of a good one using pictures? I not only want them to knock their behavior off, I want them to go away and out of our lives for good so they can't harm/negatively influence me and my relationship (whatever you want to call it) anymore. I am sick of them and it's been a year nearly of them messing with me. I am done playing nice.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:32 pm

Hello pixidust,

Freezer spells aren't used to bind people in hoodoo, they're used to stop love rivals, shut people up and freezer people out of your life. And I think a freezer spell sounds like a great fit for your situation. You mentioned you can't put stuff in your freezer, but the object doesn't have to be huge, and you could probably hide it behind some frozen veggies or something ;)

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

If you scroll up through this thread, you'll also find lots of other ideas.

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Lonestar_76
Forum Member

Unread post by Lonestar_76 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:54 am

I was just wondering if was possible to freeze someone's intent to do something without actually freezing them away from you? I mean, there's a possibility my love interest is thinking about going overseas for work in the future. Is it possible I could freeze this idea of his? Literally put it on I've, so to speak? Or would a freezer spell not be suitable for this? Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:07 am

Hello, Lonestar_76,

The answer is no. Sorry!

See this page: www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

You might want to consider influence spells or compelling spells instead:

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

A white skull candle would be ideal for these spells but you can go with regular candles also

Take care

Lonestar_76
Forum Member

Unread post by Lonestar_76 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:26 pm

Many thanks Miss Aida!
I had a feeling not. I've had great success with the commanding oil in other situations before but not tried compelling or influence oil. They sound perfect together with the white skull. I hadn't wanted to use commanding as I thought it may be too forceful in a love situation.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:03 pm

Lonestar_76 --

Oil does not really freeze. It just gets sludgy. That is physical reality. It as nothing to do with whether Commanding or Compelling or Influence Oils are "too forceful in a love situation" in your opinion. (An opinion with which most experienced rootworkers may well disagree, as it happens.)

This thread is about FREEZER spells. It is NOT about love spells.

Please read the web page as Aida linked it.
catherine yronwode

neonwaosy
Forum Member

Unread post by neonwaosy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:56 am

Hello all,
It's been interesting reading this thread. Please can someone confirm my items are correct. To freeze a love rival
Write her name (13 times) on the back of her picture, cross it with... " stay away from my bf" (Not including his name), fold it away from me anti clock wise, use 9 pins to sow up the picture and inside the picture I have... pepper, banishing and hotfoot, and sulfur powder, and deep the picture in a jar containing vinegar and lemon juice and put the jar in the freezer.
Please does this sound right, anything else I can add ?
Also on the back of her picture where I have her name written, should I write around it without lifting my finger as in love drawing petition paper, or no need to write around it.
Thank you. Am hoping to get it right.
Thanks again.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:31 am

Hello neonwaosy,

I think your plan is a solid one. Don't worry about writing a phrase around her names without lifting the pen; crossing her names with the command is fine. Since you're putting a jar into the freezer with liquid in it, make sure not to fill the jar all the way. The liquids will expand as they freeze, and if they have nowhere to go as they do that they could crack the jar. Before you do this spell, I'd suggest reading this entire page so you understand better how freezer spells work:

Good luck to you.

neonwaosy
Forum Member

Unread post by neonwaosy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:35 pm

Thank you Sister Jean,
May be a Ziploc bag then.
I also have poppy seed, alum and goofers dust. I read some use them too. Can I add them ?
Thank you again

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:33 am

neonwaosy,

There is no reason not to use a glass jar -- you justcannot fill it to the rim and put a lid on. READ THE WEB PAGE. Fill it to the shoulder, do not put the lid on and let it freeze, then put the lid on. This is something every homemaker knew 100 years ago and there is no reason to discount such a simple, domestic piece of knowledge.

The added herbs and minerals are fine.
catherine yronwode

neonwaosy
Forum Member

Unread post by neonwaosy » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:25 am

Thank you Ms Cat. Thank you

SugarLoveHoney
Forum Member

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:06 pm

The other day I made a lemon freezer spell to keep romantic and sexual rivals from my romantic interest. I noticed today when I reactivated my social media accobut that one of his best male friends had deleted and blocked me, before I deactivated my account 3 weeks ago i still had him on there, he's also tried flirtbig with me before and stealing me from the guy I'm working on. He's also talked behind my back tommy target in the past. Is it possible that it froze him out cause he's negative towards me even if he's not exactly a romantic or sexual rival that's female?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:08 pm

Hello, SugarLoveHoney ,

Yes, that can happen.

But I can't tell you if this was the exact reason but it sounds like the freezer spell

take care

BrujeriaMasFina
Forum Member

Unread post by BrujeriaMasFina » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:26 pm

Botched my first freezer spells and now need to dispose of the remains.

FIRST TWO: I followed the spell on the link posted and used lemons, photos, petition paper and Alum and safety pinned the lemons shut as outlined in the link. Used vinegar and water, but sealed them in a freezer ziplock bag. The bags stayed perfectly sealed (as I left some space for expansion) but I made the big mistake of putting his name in the petition.

THE THIRD ONE: I followed the spell according to the link posted and used a lemon, petition paper for ALL ROMANTIC RIVALS, Alum, 9 safety pins, vinegar water and added powdered hot pepper to the vinegar water. Problem is, that bag ripped while I was filling it. So I got angry and said NOPE! YOU BITCHES WON'T GET HIM THAT EASY! and poured the whole thing (without the broken Aggie) into a larger heavy duty ziplock and added a ton more pepper and all of my vinegar. Not sure why, but that particular bag leaked a small leak in my freezer, so it has to come out as well.

Cleaned out the entire freezer with Florida Water and saged the hell out of it, my kitchen and myself. The bags are currently thawing in the back yard on some rocks in doubled plastic grocery bags to contain the leak. Put salt around all my doors and window sills.

My question is: I understand that this mess needs to be disposed of at a crossroads, but does this mean throw it INTO the crossroads or just leave it on some desolate crossroad corner? Couldn't find specifics regarding this, once at a crossroads. Disposing of it tonight. If I don't hear back from anyone, I will throw the bags into the intersection and not look back. Thanks....

BMF

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:12 pm

Dear BrujeriaMasFina --

You defnitely have an enemy. Someone is working against you. Ruining three freezer spells like that, for various reasons, is not common, to say the least.

However ... you wrote something VERY peculuar as part of your question, You said, ". I understand that this mess needs to be disposed of at a crossroads." That is not true. You may be very new to hoodoo and you may be trying to learn from people who work one way or another, or you may have run into someone who is what i call a fake-rule-maker ... but that is not traditional rootwork. It is just useless rule-making to insist that something be disposed of at a crossroads. .

Please read the page i wrote on disposing of ritual remains. It is here:

LAYING DOWN TRICKS AND DISPOSING OF RITUAL REMNANTS IN THE HOODOO TRADITION
http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Your work was ice. I recommend disposal by FIRE. Working outdoors, you can build a small fire and begin by boling off the water, leaving only the solid portions. Remove the plastic bags because they are tocxic when burned. You will mix the remaining mess with alcohol and set it on fire in a large iron pot. Add more alcohol as it burns until all the liquid evaporates and all of the solids are entirely consumed. Pound or smashanything that looks like charcoal until it is powder and burn it some more.

THAT is an end to it.

Why do i not recommend a crossroads for your situation? Because a crossroads is used to spread things around -- a wish, a prayer, a curse.

It only disposes of things that are destroyed by being driven over by cars or horses. It will not dispose of the kind of artciles you have described here.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

BrujeriaMasFina
Forum Member

Unread post by BrujeriaMasFina » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:00 pm

Well crap. (Insert many other expletives here).
I took it out to a crossroads and tossed it on a dark road and didn't look back. That being said, I'm sincerely worried now that I did not burn it as you recommended. I didn't see this post in time. How do I right this? Go back and pick it up? I will if it's recommended.

I do not have a way to heat and boil it down unless in my kitchen. I don't have a backyard, but I do have a public BBQ area within my gated community that I could use during the day using my own pot. I live on the edge of a city with access to the desert, but cannot have a bonfire out there for obvious reasons.

I have not felt anyone working against me, and was told by my AIRR rootworker who did my reading a couple days ago that I had no interference from anyone on a spiritual level, and I was good to go when working on my reconciliation work with the ex-fiancé. However there's a reason I tried to freeze the two individuals the spells were for. I suspect one and her mother of verbally influencing my ex-fiancé before and after this breakup and I think they are both a huge factor in why he won't speak to me. So in my mind, I felt a few freezer spells were in order because I was angry. I should also add that I was not instructed to do the freezer spell by my rootworker, it's something I felt to do on my own.

I still feel the need to freeze them asap, and because it's a new spell attempt for me I won't try to re-work it myself, but will look into having them "professionally frozen". That being said, I just need to make this right asap. Thanks Catherine for your insight.

BMF

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:42 pm

“Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action” -- Ian Fleming
catherine yronwode

BrujeriaMasFina
Forum Member

Unread post by BrujeriaMasFina » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:48 pm

Good to know. I will deal with that next.
Meantime, do I leave the freezer spells at the crossroads or do I collect it up to burn it?
Scouring the forums for what to do.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:06 pm

Hello, BrujeriaMasFina ,

If you can, that would be great

Take care

BrujeriaMasFina
Forum Member

Unread post by BrujeriaMasFina » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:11 pm

Miss Aida,
Just want to be clear that I am to go back to the crossroads and collect my spell remains.

Thanks.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:47 am

Hello BrujeriaMasFina,

That's what Miss Aida is suggesting, yes.

Nikki1984
Forum Member

Unread post by Nikki1984 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:33 am

Hello, I'm just wondering if it is okay to move my freezer spells into another freezer? I don't have room for them in my regular one and scared someone will touch them and ruin everything

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:27 pm

Nikki1984 -- no reason not to. It's just a freezer.
catherine yronwode

Nikki1984
Forum Member

Unread post by Nikki1984 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:55 pm

Thank you! I just wanted to hear that before I did it :) now I just need something to do on myself for my anxiety/ptsd, that sinking feeling is a real life sucker

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:32 pm

Hello, Nikki1984 ,

Tranquility is very good for anxiety

www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

Wishing you the best

take care

Chantel
Forum Member

Unread post by Chantel » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:01 am

Hello everyone, I'm doing a freezer spell on the officer that gave my son a summons. I don't have his picture but I do have his signature, on the summons paper, which is a plus for me. I would like to freeze him from causing my son any more grief so I want put him in a bottle full of alum, red peppers, black pepper and Confusion bath crystals, but unfortunately I can't find a beef tongue or any tongue where I am. I checked the food markets and we have no butcher shops where I live so I'm trying to freeze his ability to come after my son anymore, to leave him alone. I thought about freezing the judges and the district attorney's words and speech but I think I will not, not sure if it would make things worse, but I do have a sweetening jar going for them. Thank you everyone for your guidance I love learning and again thank you Miss Cat for sharing your knowledge and wisdom you are a gem,everyone on here is a gem for their guidance.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:12 pm

Hello Chantel,

I usually have to dig a bit to find beef tongues where I live too: Once I had to call the grocery store and have them order one for me and I was able to go pick it up, and another time I went to a Mexican grocery store and the guy at the butcher counter had them hidden in the back (they weren't out where anyone could grab them). If you've exhausted every course of action though, you could still put the officer in the freezer, but just not use a tongue. If you look at this page, there are a lot of ideas for different kinds of freezer spells:

You could just use a jar, like you said. Just don't fill it up to the tippy top.

Take care!

apngaa
Forum Member

Unread post by apngaa » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:45 pm

My thinking is that one should be able to "freeze" a situation in their life just as they would sour it in an ammonia jar. Could a freezer spell be used on a situation rather than a person like an ammonia jar?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:31 pm

Dear apngaa,

No. A freezer spell cannot act like or be used like an ammonia spell. Also, an ammonia spell does not "sour" things. It is a vinegar jar or bottle that is the souring one.
catherine yronwode

Lee-lime
Forum Member

Unread post by Lee-lime » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:19 am

Just looking to clarify. On the Icebox & Freezer Spells page, towards the bottom, there is the section, "To Freeze an Enemy out of a Job", with lemons pictured.

In that section, it says "If there are other people on the job whom you wish to influence to be cold to this hated person, you may freeze a little personal concern of each one, with a small name paper, into an ice cube tray and then wrap the prepared Lemon up with all the frozen ice cubes around it, in aluminum foil, shiny side inward, quoting each one in by name as you prepare the packet, saying, "You, Joe Doe, shall be cold as ice to my enemy So-And-So, and never offer a token of warmth or esteem." Then quote the portion of scripture aloud (changing the gender, if necessary, of course) with each ice cube you add."

And yet in other places in this forum, people advise NOT to add others' names to the spell, otherwise you also freeze them out of your life, which does makes sense to me. Can someone please advise? I just really want to see one person gone from my workplace, and wish no ill on her bosses, who I really care for, but do not see clear enough the harm she does to them as well (behind their backs, but blatant to those of us around her). Thank you in advance.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:27 am

Hello Lee-lime,

You don't have to add the ice cubes if you don't want to bring other people into the mix. You can just do the work outlined in the first half of that section, which describes how to freeze a person out of a job. But to answer your questions about the ice cubes, that spell is designed to freeze the main person out of the job, while also freezing their co-workers toward them. In other words, getting all those co-workers to give your target the "cold shoulder." Hope that makes more sense.

Good luck to you.

Lee-lime
Forum Member

Unread post by Lee-lime » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:28 pm

Hi again Sister Jean. Again your advice is much appreciated! I have a good relationship with this coworker's 2 bosses, but neither are my personal boss. (I work for an attorney, separate from hers, yet we share a very small open office space.) She constantly works against others in the office, and everyone keeps her at arms length, but her bosses don't always see this, and obviously would help if they did. I would really like to include them in the spell to open their eyes, but don't want them to turn cold towards me. I guess this is why I am wondering if I should not include them. I'm just a tad confused. Can I do the lemon freezer spell, which I already tried, but did not do properly, so wishing to redo--and then possibly later added their names if I don't see results after a decent amount of time? I honestly wish no ill against her bosses, they are really great guys...even in the legal world! Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:58 pm

Hello, Lee-lime ,

I see what you mean.

They wouldn't turn cold to you. The spell has nothing to do with you.

BUT, if you would like people to see this person for who this person really is, why not put the target in a mirror box? That way, everything the target is would bounce right back to her)

Find the spell here:

www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Wishing you the best

Take care

LuckyLady1040
Forum Member

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:46 am

I am currently working on a honey jar spell to get my ex back. I have seen in posts that people are doing that in conjunction with the freezer spell. Should I do that spell to prevent my ex from getting involved with other women? If so can you provide me instructions on how to do it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:09 pm

Hello, LuckyLady1040 ,

NO, you don't put your ex in a freezer jar at all. Instead, you put the rivals in the freezer spell

See this post for a freezer spell on other people (but not on the ex)

general-freezer-spell-questions-and-ans ... de#p143675

For instructions on how to do it, please read the pages on this thread.

Wishing you the best

Take care

LuckyLady1040
Forum Member

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:36 am

I read it. It is kind of confusing. Do I use the pickle on my ex or just the fig for the rivals? Do I also use a lemon too?
Can you go over step-by-step what is the most common formula for ny situation.

valkyriefaerie1
Forum Member

Unread post by valkyriefaerie1 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:47 am

Hi LuckLady1040,

Did you view this page? If not, this may help.

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:16 pm

Thank you, valkyriefaerie1 !

valkyriefaerie1
Forum Member

Unread post by valkyriefaerie1 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:31 pm

You're welcome, Miss Aida!

LuckyLady1040
Forum Member

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:25 am

So I take a piece of paper, write "all romantic rivals" on it. Then sprinkle a banishing herb. Then when folding it, fold it away from me. Stick it inside the lemon and sew the lemon shut with black yarn. Stick the lemon in the freezer.
Is the above correct?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:19 pm

Hello LuckyLady1040,

The term "banishing herb" is vague, so I'd advise looking over this list to make sure you're using something that actually goes with this type of spell. Remember, using a lemon in a freezer spell is used for the specific purpose of "souring" that person's life. You could use vandal root to bring them ill fortune and trouble, red pepper to make their lies burn in their mouths, alum to silence them, etc.:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html

If you have other questions, read over this page carefully:

goldenpig
Forum Member

Unread post by goldenpig » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:36 pm

I apologize in advance as this question has probably been answered somewhere in this thread, but I'll ask it again... :roll:

In my petition for a freezer jar, I wrote 'all romantic rivals for the person I desire'. So, having done that, I realized that lumping 'the person I desire' in there might freeze them as well. I know you can't put their name in it if you want them to stay around. So, having done that, will that freeze out said person or the rivals? If I have frozen them out, can I undo it?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:03 pm

Hello goldenpig,

In my opinion, that would freeze just the rivals. But if you're worried, you could redo the spell, and just say "all love rivals." Hope that helps!

LuckyLady1040
Forum Member

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:20 am

I got an consult with an AIRR worker about doing a freeezer spell. I want all romantic rivals away from my ex so I can get him back. I did what she suggested.
I took a peice of grocery bag paper on top of foil and wrote with a permenant ink pen "All love enimies, known and unknown, stay away from (ex's name and birthdate). I heated up pepper flakes and garlic power in water, and smeared it on the petition. Then I smeared banishing oil on it. Then I folded it in the direction away from me. Accidentally turned it clockwise, but remembered you are supposed to do it counter-clockwise. I unfolded it and turned it counter clockwise (including the foil). I stuck the petition in the freezer.

Did I do this right? If there is something I am doing wrong let me know and I can do it over again? Is writing the ex's name freeze him out of my life?

Sapmoss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Sapmoss » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:34 am

Oh dear... I'm pretty sure from reading and studying these pages that if you write your ex's actual name and birthdate and put in the freezer jar .. you will freeze him out of your life too! I think there are several warnings against this in pages above .. I would take his name out asap and just put the words " stay away from my love interest" no actual name...see in the pages above in this topic ...

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:19 am

Hello LuckyLady1040,

This is what Miss Cat had to say on writing your ex's name on the freezer jar petition paper:

"I would not write his name. I just don't do that! Try this instead,

"[Name] and all interfering bitches, all jealous love rivals, all unknowing love rivals, all inquisitive rival women in search of sex, all street walking whores, all amateur porn makers, all professional porn actresses, all professional escorts, all call girls, all lonely ladies in search of men, all wandering harpies, all drunken one-night-standers, all stoned women in search of money for drugs, all potential rival mates, all bad-ass relationship-breakers, all gay men, all rival women seeking marriage, all rival women seeking money, all rival women seeking sex, all rival woman wanting a man to give them a child, all rival women looking for financial stability, all rival women who want a home, all women between the ages of 9 and 99 who would interfere with, attempt to displace, or damage my love life in any way, at any time, for any reason, or on any whim, you are FROZEN IN ICE and COLD AS ICE and KEPT ON ICE, unmoving, in darkness, isolated, and away!"

So, if you wrote your ex's name, I would recommend redoing the spell, this time just writing that rival's name and any other descriptions you want on the name paper. You can also scroll up through the pages of this thread to find more guidance.

LuckyLady1040
Forum Member

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:57 am

How about "All love enimies, known and unknown, stay away from my love interest." Is that good enough?

loabeliever
Forum Member

Unread post by loabeliever » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:03 pm

Can you use a freezer spell for pregnancy to stop the fetus from growing causing miscarriage?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:15 pm

Hello loabeliever,

I do not believe this would be a good use of a freezer spell. I would recommend using Blessing products or maybe even working a 7-11 holy miracle spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#spellkits). I would do this in tandem with proper medical attention from a physician which I assume you are getting.

Peace~

Nathen

SonofJupiter89
Forum Member

Unread post by SonofJupiter89 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:06 am

New to freezer spells but I've just
Found out I have been blacklisted by a witch
Can you use freezer spells to freeze the actual
Spells or curses or magical energy with her?

Also I am planning on encircling her name on the
Back of her picture with a psalm of domination
Is this a good idea?
I'm also using urine to freeze her.
This has been ridiculous
And after I'm going to bury the bitch with all of
Devils and let the ice melt to tear herself apart.
I did not deserve this and I'm furious
This used to be someone who said they were
A magical friend.
Thank you for your help.
I can't believe this is finally about to be out of my life.
But seriously can you freeze spells themselves?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:52 am

Hello SonofJupiter89,

I'm sorry your friend has turned on you, that's awful. But freezer spells in hoodoo are used to freeze someone out of your life or shut someone up, not "freeze" magical work. You can read more about freezer spells here:

I think it would be a good move to do a freezer spell on this person to freeze her out of your life, but I'd also recommend doing some Uncrossing work followed by Protection work to undo any magic she has done and then protect you from further harmful spells. To read more about doing such work and ask questions about it, please go to this threads:

am-i-crossed-jinxed-hexed-cursed-if-so- ... 7-600.html\
uncrossing-oil-questions-and-answers-t10181.html
spell-casting-for-protection-against-sp ... t3222.html

Take care.

mabel
Forum Member

Unread post by mabel » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:58 am

I just did the freezer spell few days ago with lemon and sealed with nails + aluminum foil and everything seems well until I realized today that I did not wet the name packet and petition in water or vinegar before stuffing it into the lemon. It was slightly wetted by the lemon juice when I stuffed it into the lemon but I do not know if that is enough to freeze it?

Shall I redo the spell again and if so, is it necessary to dispose the lemon and remove the vinegar water at a crossroad or I can just throw it into the trash? And do I need to burn the name packet and petition at the crossroad?

Many thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:15 pm

Hello, mabel,

Just quickly take it out and wet it and quickly put it back in the freezer

Don't allow any time for the lemon juice to freeze

Take care

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”