General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Grantmojo

Re: General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by Grantmojo » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:07 am

Thank you copper fox

magicalk

Unread post by magicalk » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:44 am

How can you freeze out a person's negative side but keep their postive side still around you. For example, if you work with someone who you know is jealous of you and may possibly be working against you. How do I freeze them out, even though I still need the person around due to the type of work that I am doing. I hope this makes sense.

MuitoAxe

Unread post by MuitoAxe » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:30 am

Hi all! I would like some clarification on the use of the Freezer Spell. My lover of 3 years just told me that we may need some space and maybe we shouldnt be intimate anymore. We both love and care for each other but something is still holding him back. A friend of mine told me to do a freezer spell but wont that just freeze him out of my life? Please help.....I usually petition Santa Marta last night it looked stronger and now weak. Please help :(

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:01 am

Yea, a freezer spell doesn't make any sense in that case, unless he's not seeing you because he's seeing someone else and you directed the freezer spell at getting the OTHER person out of the pictures.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Ruth2

Unread post by Ruth2 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:48 pm

magicalk

Hmmm...I guess if it was me, I would not do a freezer spell for this. I have had similar situations and I mainly used protection spells for myself to keep me safe from the other person's jealousy. Then I just ignore their nastiness as much as possible and do the work I need to do.

You could add a "boss/co-worker fix" spell to your protection work so that their attitude towards you might improve.

For the long run I would be looking for a better work partner. Start work to attract an equally qualified, but better dispositioned partner.

magicalk

Unread post by magicalk » Thu May 13, 2010 8:46 pm

Thank you Ruth

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat May 15, 2010 5:46 pm

I love Dr E's idea of using urine...but I was thinking of urinating on the paper, then putting it in the jar with other ingredients and then wrapping the whole thing in foil to return the target's ill thoughts and wishes. Anyone think that's okay or a problem? It seems like it should be okay, basically what Dr. E said, but on a larger scale. I just don't want to return my freezing to myself by mistake.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat May 15, 2010 6:26 pm

I just did a freezing jar on the woman my husband is cheating with. I was writing commands across a picture of her to stay away, etc. etc., however oddly enough, the handwriting was barely recognizable as mine. This a good or bad thing?
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat May 15, 2010 6:37 pm

Hmmm... I haven't read or come across this before... I'm of no help, but hopefully someone here will have some insight. An interesting topic though, as I have not had this happen to me before! Interesting...

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

theKING

Unread post by theKING » Sun May 23, 2010 7:10 am

What would happen if you freeze the name with sugar or honey??

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun May 23, 2010 9:19 am

theKING

Nothing useful, you'd be working at cross purposes, sweetening, but freezing him out of your life? Silly and a waste of time and supplies.
HRCC Student #1559

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sun May 23, 2010 9:30 am

theKING

You'd get a very confused spell.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

theKING

Unread post by theKING » Sun May 23, 2010 2:32 pm

Oh yes, I'd be wasting precious time lol

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Mon May 24, 2010 3:23 am

Hi All? I'm working a new fellow and so far, so good. I am laying tricks in his place and he LOVES the hand I made him for good luck ;)

now, he is a flirt.. if he goes to a bar, a gas station, or a store and a woman, any woman, Angelina Jolie or Grandma Moses - says boo to him.. he's flattered beyond belief. And, of course, he likes to share his stories with me. "This lady said I'm handsome", "this chick said I'm hot", blah,blah, blah

So, should I do a freezer spell on my "rivals" for his attention or should I do domination work on him?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. I like him and he seems receptive to my work, so far. Don't want to change his personality too much; but am not interested in listening to this silliness. Also, I am not a jealous person and I know I could do the same thing to him (this guy said I"M hot) but I don't want to play games like that.

I think he's just a flattered little boy.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 24, 2010 8:02 am

Well, if he's just feeling flattered, then what's the harm? Instead of conjuring him, why not just tell him that you're not all that interested in hearing about any woman that gives him attention.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Mon May 24, 2010 9:27 am

Ah, that's what he wants. I'll just continue to ignore it and figure he is like a little boy who must talk about it.

Who knows.. but so far, so good with my tricks.. I'm continuing my good work

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 24, 2010 10:24 am

You know, in my experience, when someone shares that a person found them attractive - they're fishing for the person they're telling to confirm. Why not use those opportunities to flirt a little yourself - or act playfully jealous as a way to flirt. It will help further your conjure goals. Just an idea.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Mon May 24, 2010 3:57 pm

Excellent point, JJ, and I suspect that is the case here. I mean, come on, if he had all these opportunities wouldn't he be spending time with those girls instead of telling me about them chatting him up?? I don't mind a little joking about it; but I also don't want to encourage the ballooning male ego (sorry, to all my guy buddies on the Board) that he thinks he needs to remind me that EVERYONE wants him, etc. I had a narcissist at one point, and wow.. never again..

tight line to walk. I'll just play it cool and say something like "well, you are quite the catch" and drop it.. if he keeps it up, then I'll ignore it and hopefully he'll see it's not winning him any points to tell me how cute other girls find him.. he'll get more points telling me how cute he finds ME.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Tue May 25, 2010 6:25 am

Okay, JJ is spot on - as usual - last night's conversation was a great big fishing exibition. He asked me if I thought he looked young for his age. I think the part of hoodoo that never ceases to amaze me is we do the work asking for attention, affection, etc. but how the person responds is due to their personality. He clearly wants me to say he is attractive, etc. which means my work is working.. I just think it's funny.. I wanted him to feed my ego. Way too funny :D

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 25, 2010 7:07 am

Interesting...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Tue May 25, 2010 8:18 am

That.. or I just attract the most self-centered men on the planet.. He's a great guy.. has a great job, responsible, handsome, great sense of humor.. I work him and now he's "you think I'm attractive, right?"

What's up with that?? Maybe I'll try deer's tongue and sugar.. I want him to say sweet stuff to me.. to compliment me

Luckily, I like him and am having fun with this and not getting fed up, etc. just enjoying the ride. If anyone has any suggestions on what to do to get sweet talk to me versus having him fish for compliments from me.. please, I'd appreciate them :)

sebs64

Unread post by sebs64 » Tue May 25, 2010 10:31 am

hi
sorry if this has been asked before but i have spent ages looking thru old posts and cant find it.

how do you do a freezer jar spell to freeze someone out of someone elses life, for example, a new girl for your ex boyf?

thanks for your help.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 25, 2010 4:15 pm

Why don't you just take the bait and play his game?!? Your conjure is working. Work with it. Chances are if you start complimenting him, he'll compliment you back. That's how flirting works.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Thu May 27, 2010 2:55 pm

WELL, this gets funnier.. I shared a compliment another man gave me with the guy I'm currently "working" and he said "well, you are the most beautiful woman I know, but that's not saying much, they're a pretty bad bunch".. WHAT!!!! I'm not sure if he's terrible with compliments, meant it as an insult OR was peeved because I played him at his own game with so and so said I'm cute.

Anyway, I just didn't respond and the conversation continued and we had a nice chat. He thanked me for the hand I prepared for him and said he can't wait to see me this weekend...

Either he puts his foot in his mouth OR everything I'm trying to do is happening in reverse.. this is actually laugh out loud funny at this point :D

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu May 27, 2010 4:14 pm

It sounds like he's bad at flirting, but giving it the old college try. Most guys don't realize how back-handed a lot of compliments they give are - so don't worry about it and be exciting that he's flirting with you. Now take him up on his wish to see you again.

I really think you're overthinking things in terms of "what I want to happen, is happening in reverse". Just go with it.

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Mon May 31, 2010 8:10 am

Hi guys, sorry if this question has been asked before.

can I do a general freezer spell? I dont have a specific peson but I just dont want my target to date other people. I know he doesnt have a gf but he dates.

how can I do a freezer spell and freeze if there are any other women in his life?

thank you.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Mon May 31, 2010 9:27 am

Go back thru the posts. It was covered in detail about how to freeze out any competition. You can write on your paper "I freeze out all competitors/ biotches etc from _________'s life. There is quite a lot on here about this so just look thru the posts and it will tell you all you need to know.
Good luck

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Mon May 31, 2010 10:00 am

I'm thinking of redoing a freezer jar I have going for the thing that my husband is currently cheating on me with at his duty station. I have more herbs and oils and powders now to make it more effective. It would be very easy for me to dump the contents in a crossroads at night, but would that be an appropriate way to dispose of the contents of the jar so I can remake it?

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:09 am

I am so upset not to mention worried. I did a freezer jar a few months back and I come to find it on the kitchen counter this morning. After i started freaking out i put it back into the freezer. Do I have to re-do it now? since it was taken out of the freezer and not by me will it no longer work? It was working fine so I am upset now thinking I have to re-do it because someone took it out without even asking me! :(
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:16 am

Who did this? That is too bad!

I have no advice for you, but there should be some replies on here soon. Stay calm and wait for an answer from one of the many on here much more versed on freezer jars than I am....

Sorry to hear about your situation.

-joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:09 am

That jar is kaput, do up a new one.
HRCC Student #1559

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:18 am

I'm going to kill her. It was an accident but still i am going to kill her!! :( thanks HD!
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:37 pm

Crap, that means I have to redo one too. Can I just dispose of the contents at a crossroads and reuse the jar? Or should I ditch the jar too? If that's the case, can I toss it in a river? All the crossroads near me are residential areas and I'd rather not leave shattered glass in the road where kids play, especially on a summer weekend.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:41 pm

why is the jar no good? I mean I figure if you can re open a honey jar, and put things in it,and close it back up. You can certainly takeout a freezer jar, and put it back in the freezer with out it going bad. I can understand if it broke, or exploded, but I dont think its totally no good. I would pray over the freezer jar, and then put it back in the freezer. I think you would be fine.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Ruth2

Unread post by Ruth2 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:16 am

Maljen

I believe that that is always an acceptable way to dispose of hoodoo remains.

Ruth.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:47 am

Thanks Ruth, wasn't sure if I could just dump the mess and reuse the jar for the same purpose or if I need to smash the jar. I was hesitant to do that as I live in a very suburban area with tons of kids that play in the streets and the last thing I wanted was any of them being hurt by broken glass.

lotusflower

Unread post by lotusflower » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:16 pm

Where I saw the spell about freezing poppy seeds, it said that it was meant to open the mind of the target to your suggestions.

Now if this were used to say open the mind of an ex, then why would you want to use a freezer spell?

That would freeze them and basically make them cold towards you, correct?

As cat says above "into a freezer (to block them out of your life)"

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:54 pm

Hi guys,
Im thinking of doing a freezer jar for to freeze out all of my rivals, etc... can I add EOBO, black pepper, vinegar to the jar and place in the freezer?
thank you.

Rainbow95

Unread post by Rainbow95 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:25 pm

i had a similar question and i checked the forums and just cant find the answer.

so i need some help please....

i want to do a freezer spell to get my ex's new girlfriend away from him and to freeze her out of his life.
i'm working on making a vinegar jar to sour their relationship but wanted to try multiple things until my ingredients come in for my jar.

i know i need to write her name on paper and freeze it, but can i also petition on the paper??
like write "______ stay away from _______" or " ______ remain far away from ______" ??

also i dont have commanding oil, i have compelling oil.....would that work as well?
what herbs can i add? i saw to use hot foot powder but then i read that's not a good thing to freeze with it??

soooo confused and would like some advice please :)

monsieurX

Unread post by monsieurX » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:35 pm

Can this spell be used on an old boss to get a job back? If so, how?

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:24 am

Monsiuer, I think a honey jar on your old boss might work better. If you freeze your boss, you're essentially freezing him away from you. I don't think that's what you're looking for in this case. I could see a freezer spell working if you froze 'all my potential rivals for my former job back at Company X' and you were applying for that job.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:37 pm

How would I use this to keep the judge from moving our divorce date up to july from aug like my ex wants? I have no idea who the judge is and am not sure how to word the petition. Would I just write the current court date and freeze it to get it to stay frozen in place?

Ruth2

Unread post by Ruth2 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:20 am

Eilis19

That would be interesting....it sounds like a way to go at it. If it's not too personal can I ask why a one month time frame matters to you in when your divorce is final? Maybe if we knew what the "big picture" was you'd get some better advice.

Ruth.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:51 pm

because it would make him unhappy as he would have to pay one more month's worth of separation pay to me. He's made my life so utterly miserable and this is one of the only couple of small things I can do to get back at him.

jumanja

Unread post by jumanja » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:48 pm

I have used this spell with excellent results. I used it during a court case on the judge and on my ex. The judge ended up having the strangest accident. He was an expert golfer. He was playing golf that day with my exes lawyer he went to hit the ball his own ball came back around and hit him in the head hard enough to give him a brain injury! He was off the bench for 6 months!!!

In the end I won my case :)

Ruth2

Unread post by Ruth2 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:43 am

Eilis19

Okay, thank you. So, you are looking for revenge, not reconciliation. Hmmm....I probably would try freezing the court date. Good luck to you.

Ruth.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:33 am

It is amazing what we can do we we focus and put our minds to it. I focused, prayed and petitioned (before I even received my hotfoot oil--I even used LMVanVan or LM Money Stay with me because at the time I only had a few oils-- now I have 14--LM Oils)

Anyhow, no one thought this gossipy creature in my office would ever leave. Although my work is above hers in the "office food chain" ultimately, I could not fire her.

Well, I had to take a leave of absence in March due to major surgery. I did some work and shared with a colleauge who just happens to be a very close friend that I was not returning to the office if she was still there-- EVER-- My friend said, "she will never leave she enjoys it here it is her entertainment for gossip".

I told my friend I was going to work on getting her out. I did with the oils I had as stated above. Sure enough...she (the gossip creature) took an extended leave of absence and will only be able to return to work as an independent contractor along with a very difficult license and test she will have to pass. Frankly, she is not that bright so I am not really that concerned-- although there is a 10% part of me that wants the door shut for good.

I have been reading a lot about the freezer spell. Here is what I am going to do-- I am actually going to freeze the petition (anointed with LMHot Foot, some white vinegar, some black peppercorns, some poppy seeds and some salt) put this in tin foil and then put it in a three quarter filled small plastic bottle of water (so the water can expand). While I am doing this I am going to Have a white candle dressed with LM Protection Oil, Crown of Success and Van Van and a drop of Holy Water.

This is just a reinforcement because she keeps coming up to the office (every 2 or so weeks) to try to get people to go to lunch with her so she can "get the scoop" on what is going on. People here are frustrated and just want her to stay away for good. She is a dispicable human being. She is a lyer. She is just plan MEAN--AND CRUEL and loves to cause drama and dissention. It is time for her to be gone FOR GOOD!!

So what do you all think of my combo for the bottled water? I am going to do the exact same combo for freezer spell on behalf of someone else who is in need-- same intention-- very similar circumstances.

Thanks and
Be Blessed.
---Triplethreat
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

curious1212

Unread post by curious1212 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:02 pm

This is a very effective spell. Used it on my sister's mother in law and saw results in 2 weeks. I just put her name and what i wanted on a piece of parchment paper in red ink. Her husband was having troubles in work due to his mother working magic on him. I petitioned to the paper telling her to stop and freeze all her spells that affect me and my family. And 2 weeks have passed and he told us that he go his clearance at his gov. job that has been in the process for bout 1 year now. Very powerful.

I have another target that is going to be put in the freezer. This time ill be using peppers and vinegar on this new freezer spell.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:42 pm

Um yeah... should your freezer be cleaned out? LoL

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:11 am

ShadowyEmbrace

What do you mean 'cleaned out'? If you're wondering if you can put a freezer spell in your freezer, with food, yes you can. Just place it in the back behind all the stuff where it will be hidden and remain untouched.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:57 am

I've read over the freezer spells. I'm thinking I can do one so her mom at least doesn't get any worse. Her mom has been remarried a few times and I'm not sure of her last name can I just right out "Jane Does Mother 'mothers first name'" three times then turn it and write out 'do not die' or 'don't get worse'?

Batling

Unread post by Batling » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:01 am

Can the freezer spell be used to to clear negativity or get someone to communicate with you?

like i freeze "the lack of communication from x"
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:23 am

Um, a freezer spell would be more then a little odd for this. Take a look at the Healing and Blessing lines of products.
HRCC Student #1559

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:24 am

Batling

No. A freezer spell is used to freeze out people, usually in a court case situation or against enemies. I don't know why people are trying to make it do so much more lately.
HRCC Student #1559

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:26 am

Yes I am looking at those I realize this isn't what a freezer spell is usually used for but just for palerminary work till I get the proper materials kits in the mail don't you think a freezer spell could be used for this purpose?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:27 am

ShadowyEmbrace

No, not at all. A freezer spell is used to freeze out people, rivals, those that would testify against you in court, not some poor woman with cancer.
HRCC Student #1559

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:13 pm

I wonder if you're thinking of somehow "freezing" the cancer cells? it's creative but not really what the spell does. It's a bit like cooking you know, certain ingredients do certain things.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:26 pm

In this case, I would just get a candle lit by the missionary church, and have them do a miracle healing candle, and/or a candle to dr. jose hernandez.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:01 pm

HD, probably because it seems like such an easy and effective spell.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:10 pm

HailDiscordia

Well because as mentioned it seems simple.

But, practically speaking, it is only used for court cases, to freeze out love rivals, to stop people, and to freeze gossiping tongues.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”