Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Asteria

Re: General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by Asteria » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:11 am

Hi all

I've done a freezer spell to stop someone at work where their negative influence could affect my chances of an advancement. I got wind that this person is likely to be very sick (but would require further diagnosis to be sure) and may have to leave. I don't wish to rid someone like that, my only concern was to freeze their influence.

Perhaps I wasn't specific enough in my petition, so spirit chose the path of least resistance. Before she goes for her next diagnosis, I was wondering:

1) Would it be possible for me to re-do the freezer spell and this time, finish off the petition with "to the harm of none"?
2) Would a re-do negate the previous progress? Will spirit think I'm being fickle..?

I'm mostly seeking the kind assistance of hoodoo to smooth out life, with no intention to cause unjustified grief :(
Thank you to all who'd taken the time and energy to help me out.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:58 pm

Asteria ,

I doubt that your freezer jar (which freezes a person in a state, stops their mobility and action) caused this person to be sick and leave ( which sounds more like an active curse or hotfoot). You can always add to the harm of none, it is a very Wiccan concept, not one used in Hoodoo. I again do not feel a freezer jar caused this, though i she is as bas as you say, it does not mean someone else did not do this to her.

1. Yes you can always do one, did you get rid of the first one?
2. Is the first one still in existence? It does send mixed signals to the Universe when you do a job, cancel a job do the job again.

Some non-harming work you can do: burn a figure candle of her dressed with stop gossip oil and rolled in slippery elm. Stuff the mouth of the candle with alum powder to silence her and poppy in the head to confuse her. Burn this candle as you pray for her to stop gossiping about you, to not be able to harm you, to be confused on the matter that she is unable to speak clearly about it.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Asteria

Unread post by Asteria » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:43 am

Hi JayDee, thank you for the reply.
"( which sounds more like an active curse or hotfoot)" - Okay, I'm relieved now. Phew.

Ohh, I didn't know that "to the harm of none" was more Wiccan than Hoodoo. I saw this in one of the other threads about money drawing, where the poster was advised to add something along the lines of that, she was afraid that any money drawn to her could potentially result from insurance/death of a relative. So I thought to add it in my petition too, if I were to re-do it. So it's not proper Hoodoo..?

The spell is still in the freezer, I wanted to consult the pros before doing anything I shouldn't, so thank you! I'm feeling at peace now, and I'll stick with it cause I do believe in it working. Thank you for the alternatives as well, I'll keep those in mind - the more you learn the better! :)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:21 am

Hello Asteria,

The concept of "harm to no-one" is not based in hoodoo, however adding those words to the money spell you reference was an act of protection against attracting money gained through ill pursuits. It was particularly relevant to that situation, and thus made sense to add it to a petition.

You can add it to your freezer spell petition if you please. Personally, I have left it up to Spirit to decide how best to halt the momentum of an individual, and trust that no means used will be disproportionate to what their behavior has earned them.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:13 pm

Asteria,

I totally get your fear many people have that fear with work. Who wants to do a spell to get money and then lose a loved one! I always follow Miss Cats advise and words that when you ask God for a fish does he give you a serpent? Of course not. Read Luke 11:11: "Which of you fathers, if your son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead?". No God does not do the opposite and give you evil instead. If you feel more comfortable to add " and let no one be hurt" then add that! Be specific in prayer. A great book with information on prayer and scripture in work : http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoobiblemagic.html
Secret of the Psalms: http://www.luckymojo.com/secretspsalms.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Asteria

Unread post by Asteria » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:37 am

Thank you Miss Athena. "no means used will be disproportionate to what their behavior has earned them" I had an epiphany with that!

Thank you JayDee for your further input :)

Casteel344

Unread post by Casteel344 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:30 am

Hello I have not oils but I do have the guy who I want to get out of my ex's life's picture. I can write his name on the back with a blue pen(since we are freezing) and then write the command for him to leave her life permanently? I only have his first name. How long will it take to manifest approximately

Casteel344

Unread post by Casteel344 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:45 am

Can you freeze any future rivals this way? Like can I make guys not attracted to her?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:32 am

Casteel344 --

One of the basic principles of all magic -- folk magic, ceremonial magic, initiatory magic -- is that our spells are stronger if we have a personal connection or link to the persons on whom we wish to have an effect. Without this link, our spells are more along the lines of wishes. You cannot move the entire universe, but you can move one person -- and to do so, you have to know who that person is. Names, birthdates, personal effects, bodily concerns, and other links provide the context for the spell.

Thus, in ANY rootwork -- whether a freezer spell, bottle spell, mojo bag, doll-baby, candle spell, foot-track spell, herbsl cookery, jar spell, or sneaky trick -- it is tradaitional, community-based knowledge that you will at least NAME the person to be affected, and probably do a lot more to connect the spell-csting to the person.

Of course you can name people by their social or official roles -- "the police in this town," "the officials at the DMV," "all love rivals," "all haters," and so forth, but once you have obtained individual names, do add them to your spell work, if possible.

For more about working with names and name-papers, see my book "Paper In My Shoe" --

BOO-GRI-PIMS
Paper in My Shoe by catherine yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Casteel344

Unread post by Casteel344 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:13 pm

Thanks Mrs. Yronwode and I am glad that you replied to my post. I just had a reading with you about my Taurus. I have bought the book and I am on page 56

MissJannie

Unread post by MissJannie » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:53 pm

Hi, I’m planning to do a freezer spell to stop the communication between my ex and his long distance girlfriend. Communication is key for relationships, right? I thought I’d chip away at their relationship with this angle. I kinda have a general idea of things to put, yet maybe someone else has an idea that could benefit.

I just bought a beef tongue to represent her tongue. I was planning to use alum, chili power, cayenne pepper, red chili peppers, poppy seeds, sulfur, and broken glass to stuff within the tongue. Hopefully to make her words harsh, rude, and destructive when she does speak to my ex. Along with a petition, maybe “Stop all communication with your lover.” I’m still trying to think of the most effective and direct petition. Would it be effective to dip the petition in alum water and have it crystallize before placing within the tongue?

I plan to pin the tongue closed with 9 pins. I have an urge to burn a black candle on top of the tongue, yet I wouldn’t totally know how to go about that. Maybe before pinning the tongue closed? Oils don’t freeze, so would it be wise to dress the candle with oils or no?

Afterwards, I’ll wrap the tongue in aluminum foil. I’m debating on placing the tongue in an ice and vinegar bath within the freezer, just to give an extra kick to sour her tongue. Or would that be negated with the tongue already wrapped in aluminum foil?

Am I missing anything? I would love any suggestions! Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:02 pm

Hello MissJannie,

Yes, you can dip your petition in alum water to crystallize. It's a traditional way of working.

No need to burn a candle as your freezer spell is enough work to help achieve your goal. If you want to burn a candle, I would set it alongside your beef tongue and pray over your work as it burns.

The foil is enough. Put it in your freezer and forget it.

Good luck.

Missworried

Unread post by Missworried » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:07 pm

I have a question. I am married and have been with my spouse 10 years and we have had our share of problems but in the past 4 months things have gotten a lot worse .. and in the past 4 months my husband has gained a friend that was supposedly gay and helping our marriage and she just was a friend and now this friend is stealing my husband. He doesn’t want me he wants her and she was supposed to be helping. Can i do a freezer spell on her to remove her out of his life.? Please i need help ASAP

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:11 pm

Hello Missworried,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're glad you have found us.

I'm sorry you are going through such difficulty. I moved your post to the topic on freezer spells as this is the subject of your query.

Yes, you can do this to freeze this woman in her tracks and halt her momentum in interfering with your relationship. You can read the posts here for information on how to construct that spell.

You can also break up her and your husband if you wish. You can read about that approach here:
break-up-my-lover-spouse-from-his-her-o ... 21851.html

Onedayatatime

Unread post by Onedayatatime » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:06 pm

Hi everyone,

I want to do a freezer spell for some of my family members and old friends who didn’t mean me well. One of the people including a parent, a cousin and my daughters father. I was think that the spell would say “All negative influences, who would interfere with, attempt to displace, or damage my life in any way, at any time, for any reason, or on any whim, you are FROZEN IN ICE and COLD AS ICE and KEPT ON ICE, unmoving, in darkness, isolated, and away! Including “moms name, cousins name and the list of old friends” who are always interfering in my life (I’m not sure if it’s with negative intentions or not but I still want it to stop. Lol i saw this older freezer spell Ms. Cat wrote for other women in relationships and since I don’t have a man I just want to stop the negative influences while I try to get my life back in order. What do you guys think?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:32 pm

Hello Onedayatatime,

I think I would state it as "all individuals who would..." then go from there. It's not influences you want to freeze, but people. That might be a more direct statement.

Onedayatatime

Unread post by Onedayatatime » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:41 am

Thank you Miss Athena, is it ok to put the peppers, poppy seeds, mustard seeds in the name paper in a lemon, close the lemon with pins and then put the lemon inside of the vinegar?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:11 pm

Hello Onedayatatime,

If you're constructing a vinegar jar, then yes you could do that.

If you are constructing a freezer spell, use water instead of vinegar to form an ice block around your target.

Good luck.

Onedayatatime

Unread post by Onedayatatime » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:07 pm

Miss Athena, I thought miss cat said you don’t use water in a freezer spell? Vinegar Freezes just fine, could you help me understand why not vinegar? You’re way more experienced then I am but I just want to understand? Is it because I don’t want to curse them?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:22 pm

Hello Onedayatatime,

Water is traditionally used in a freezer spell, so you would be fine with that choice.

I reason against vinegar because that is used to sour someone's life in a vinegar jar. It does freeze well, but it feels like mixing spells to me. I prefer work that is focused and single-minded, and since ice is traditionally made by freezing water, that would be my go-to liquid for a freezer spell.

Just my approach, your mileage may vary.

Onedayatatime

Unread post by Onedayatatime » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:32 am

Thank you Miss Athena, then I think confused on how to make a freezer jar, I looked for n the page for freezer jars but I don’t understand.. I write out the spell and then I put the name paper in the jar and then freeze it? And that’s it?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:55 am

Hello Onedayatatime,

Yes, write your petition on their photo, wrap it in tin foil (shiny side in) and put it in water in a container (jar, ziploc bag, etc.). That's it.

Good luck.

Onedayatatime

Unread post by Onedayatatime » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:30 am

Thanks a lot Ms. Athena!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:22 pm

I wonder how long workers keep items in their freezers, do you do a general "cleanse " of those difficult people, or keep it forever. I have a friend who lives with a big family and its hard to keep them hidden in the fridge (LOL). Granted she did use Miss Aida's advise on labeling them with weird names like blood sample. I am curious to what others do with longterm work, do they toss them over say a year, after the the person is stopped?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:15 pm

Hello JayDee,

I keep them on ice for an extra few months after knowing with confidence that they have done the job and the target is no longer an issue. I like to add that extra buffer just to be sure that they are well and truly dealt with.

Good luck.

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:43 pm

Hi. It’s complicated. I’m not in very good shape to pick up on reconciliation work again, and the honey jar I did two years ago still seems to be active. There is another woman in the picture, although I don’t think it’s a terribly serious relationship. I need to cool down and get some perspective and clarity before I decide what to do, and definitely don’t have the energy for break up work which I don’t think will be necessary, but meanwhile, I don’t want someone else to get dug in.

Is a freezer spell considered enemy work?

I was thinking of using a lemon with a general name paper (“all my love rivals”), maybe with a few poppy seeds to confuse things up, tossing some apple cider vinegar on there, pinning it up with pins, and tossing that sucker in the freezer, and then taking it out when I’m good and ready to. I feel as though I do have the energy for that, and it might tamp down the anxiety for me, but if I do enemy work, he will know, and there’s a lot of old pain there, so I don’t want to make it worse.

(Yes, I have an AIRR reader, a therapist, and a doctor. I was just wondering if tossing the whole situation on ice would help or hurt).
HRCC Student #0471
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.

Miss Nikki
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:17 am

Hello, Honeybeelight.

I hope you are in good spirits. Thank you for letting us know what you have in place. You need to ask your AIRR advisor this question. She/he would know better because she/he knows what magic has been done. I know that you are anxious, but you must remain calm and keep your faith in the magic that has already been cast. You don’t want to perform too much magic because the spells can interfere with each other and cause confusion in the energy you are putting out there, and you don’t want to do that. The more you worry, the more resistance your magic has to go through.

In the meantime, take some time to heal yourself and relax. Mix equal parts of Banishing (fears & anxiety), Healing (emotional & physical healing), and Queen Elizabeth root (to feel like a woman). The links are below.

Queen Elizabeth Root Bath Crystals http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-queen-eli ... -root.html

Healing Bath Crystals http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-healing.html

Banishing Bath Crystals http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-banishing.html

Good luck!
Why would you want to fit in, when you were BORN TO STAND OUT?

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:31 am

I have Healing (I think) and St. Dymphna, but I had not thought of Queen Elizabeth. I’ll try that. Thank you!
HRCC Student #0471
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:47 pm

What should someome do if they accidentally froze their loved one out? It wasn't for long and they already thawed and disposed of the freezer spelI.

Thank you.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:43 pm

Hello MrsSchaeffer2020,

If you thawed out your spell and disposed of it properly, there's nothing left for you to do. What else were you looking to do?

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:05 am

Hi Miss Athena.

I was wondering if there was anything that should be done to counteract anything that putting them in the freezer may have caused.

And what if it wasn't disposed of properly?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:59 pm

Hello MrsSchaeffer2020,

If you thawed out the freezer packet and threw it into the trash, you told Spirit that you consider the work to be trash and thus ended the spell. You shouldn't need to do anything else to end it, but should do reconciliation work to bring him back to you, if that is your goal.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:42 pm

Thank you Miss Athena. You rock!

Nabeyta365
HRCC Student

Unread post by Nabeyta365 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:20 pm

I have a question and I think it falls under this Category if anyone can help I would be really thankful as it is a dangerous situation. I have a ex and her sister whom I feel via senses and reading that they are threatening to hurt a family member of mine specifically my sister. These people are violent and petty. I know how to craft name papers and dollies my thing is how can I stop them now and forever from trying to impose physical harm. Any help please and thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:23 pm

Nabeyta365 --

You are definitely in one of the best threads for this type of work. Freezer spells can stop people cold. (doll-typing spells use similar methodology, but even better is to make, wet, and freeze a doll.)

There are 37 pages in this topic, and dozens of links and spell ideas. Start from page 1 and read to here -- then, if you have specific questions, please ask them and we will respond.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

newwitch2018

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:31 pm

I found out the guy I’m in love with is seeing someone else. He says they’re just friends but he just lied to me about going with his kids from a previous relationship. I had a feeling he was lying so I went and waited outside his house to see who showed up and sure enough this other woman did. I don’t know her name but I did find out what car she drives. I wanted to do a freezer spell on her and all my other rivals (he seems to be a player and yes I know I should just leave him alone but I love him and am not ready to leave him yet). I don’t know any names. At first I was going to put “my rivals leave my man alone.” But now that I know the car of one, can I put “my rival that drives this car” and put the type of car and license plate? I will eventually be freezing him out my life and doing a cut and clear when I’m ready to go my own way.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:27 pm

newwitch2018 --

Oh, for gosh sake, just get a big fat sour dill pickle and freeze his senseless dick! Then get an animal tongue and tie it up and freeze his lying tongue. You can freeze the other lady too, if you think she did wrong -- but she is probably just a victim of his lies like you are.

You deserve better than this. Not all men are players. Find yourself a Good Man, not a God Damn.

Best of luck to you.
catherine yronwode

Nabeyta365
HRCC Student

Unread post by Nabeyta365 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:36 am

Okay so I have a question, I've heard that when you do a freezer spell this makes the targets become frozen in the state there in. So if there miserable drug addicts they will stay frozen that way. Another saying I heard is that it will freeze there actions against you, such as there lies in the courtroom. So with this being said would a freezer spell be the appropriate method to stop someone from physically and verbally harassing you?. Or would the freezee spell keep them in that negative frame of being? I just want to protect myself and my love ones that's all.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:48 pm

Hello Nabeyta365,

I would not use a freezer spell for this since, as you correctly state, you would be freezing them in their current state. Instead, please consult the posts in the following topic on stopping a bully and I think you will find more appropriate spell advice for your situation.

newwitch2018

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:42 am

Thank you cat for the advice. I will be doing the sour pickle and beef tongue to him once he pays me back (this month or next 🤞🏼). For the meantime, I don’t want to completely freeze him out of my life yet. How would I go about doing the beef tongue to stop him from lying, using his words to manipulate women and only say the truth at all times?

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:08 am

Newwitch2018,

I'm no Cat Yronwode but I would suggest to you that those would be two different spells.

For freezing his tongue you could write a petition listing the lies he's been telling and you and sew them shut.

Spells for getting someone to tell the truth may be found here:
bring-out-truth-confess-admit-error-fee ... t6473.html
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Witchypoopap

Unread post by Witchypoopap » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:19 pm

Hi! There’s someone who I consider a romantic rival that I want to freeze out of my boyfriends life, but we live together. I don’t want to freeze him, just get rid of her from his life entirely. He knows I take hoodoo very seriously so I don’t think he will disturb the jar, but I just want to be sure it’s still safe for me to do. This freezer spell is in addition to me souring his friendship with someone else.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:44 pm

Hello Witchypoopap,

You have asked about this same subject in a different thread. Please do not cross-post like this as it is against forum rules.

You're in the right thread for advice on freezer spells. Have you read through the posts here? You will find all the information you need to construct this spell properly, so please read starting from page one.

newwitch2018

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:28 am

Hi again.
The girl my ex is seeing is causing problems between us. She’s jealous because he loves me. We’re not together since he’s a narcissist and can’t keep it in his pants. I just found out her first name. I know he’s the problem but since she’s causing problems between us and we’re just trying to be friends so I want her out of the picture. Can I freeze her out knowing only her first name? I also know the car she drives (all details of her car; have a picture too). I found writing at his house with her name. According to him it’s her writing. Can I do something with a picture of it? She wrote her name on wood so I can’t take it. I think I found some of her hair on his bed also.
Thank you in advance.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:11 am

newwitch2018,

You could certainly work a freezer spell with those personal concerns. I would write her name on the back of the picture along with any other details you know about her and use that in your spell.

Best of luck.
HRCC Graduate #2145

newwitch2018

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:33 pm

Thank you so much Terra Rising. I will be doing that today then.

Paradise

Unread post by Paradise » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:00 am

What if you don't know anything about the girl that is interested in him. How can I put her in the freezer?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:57 pm

Paradise --

Of course you can always identify the person as "my rival" -- but magic does work best when we have some kind of link to the person whom we are trying to affect. A name can be such a link, and so can a physical description. A physical concern such hair or clothing is best, of course. or even a signature on paper.

For ways to think about how to write a petition paper, see my book, "Paper in My Shoe."
catherine yronwode

Paradise

Unread post by Paradise » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:13 pm

I don't have any way of getting that information. I guess my rival would work but she might not know about me either.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:20 pm

Hello Paradise,

That could still work despite being a weaker link, as Miss cat indicated above. The fact that she doesn't know about you won't affect your spell, as she is your rival in your situation and that is enough to define her.

Good luck.

omar88
Newly Registered

Unread post by omar88 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:52 pm

Hi,

I performed a water frozen with a person's name, as a banishment spell, but after the water froze the name was coming or rising from the ice.

what does this mean?

Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:08 pm

omar88

A freezer spell is not typically a spell of banishment. It freezes people. Banishment involves sending someone far away, in exile, so in a traditional banishing spell, you would send her name far away, such as by putting it in a bottle in the sea, r down a river, or mailing it to a distant location.

The name poking up out of the ice is telling you that the banishment did not work.

Try a different spell, as outlined above. Look in the section of the board for Hot Foot and Banishing spells.
catherine yronwode

Angel718

Unread post by Angel718 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:53 am

Hi All.

I've been seeking advice on Lucky Mojo for so many years. Thank heaven for this site. This is my first post however as someone is truly scaring me and I need help.

I was defrauded by an "internet psychic." She uses social media, goes by all different names, and charges for readings.

Nothing she ever said came to pass. When I confronted her, she blocked me. However, she had sent all of her friends to follow my friends and significant other on facebook. It's frightening that she is sending people to spy on me and those close to me. I don't know why she's doing this.

I put her multiple names, all of her friend's names on brown paper in black marker and wrote for them all to leave me and all I know alone, stop spying on us, forget us, don't talk to us etc. I urinated on it. Put it in a plastic container, spit 3x, put some holy water and wrapped it in a plastic bag and put it in the freezer.

I prayed hard over it... to God and everyone.

Do you have any further suggestions to rid me and my loved ones lives of her and her cult?

Please help... bless you...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:27 am

Angel718,

It sounds to me as if you did a thorough, traditional, folkloric freezer spell in the best possible way. Congratulations.

The additional work i would suggest to you is to put up spells of invisibility and fiery protection for yourself.

For invisibility:

Start with the use of Bay Leaves, and look around the site for suggestions, as this is NOT a freezer spell -- Bay Leaves set up the condition that you are no longer on their radar. They will come to ignore you, both socially and psychically. This is your outer perimeter. Use this for ONE YEAR.

Next comes a mid-range perimeter, removing those who break through the Bay Leaves. Use the Stop Gossip spiritual supplies. Block them all on social media. Anyone who comes to you with their names ("Did you know what So-And-So is saying about you?") gets one (ONE!) polite warning: "No, i don't because i have them unfollowed, unfriended, and blocked, and i do not engage in gossip. If you try to involve me in gossip about their social media drama again, i will unfollow, unfriend, and block you as well." It's a game of whack-a-mole. Unfollow, unfriend, block. Put each one of these people in the freezer, one by one. Dissolve Stop Gossip Bath Crystals in your Holy Water when freezing them.

Fiery Wall of Protection is your inner perimeter. This is for any psychic attacks they send. See the threads on protection, especially Fiery Wall of Protection spiritual supplies, as these are NOT freezer spells. Use this for ONE YEAR.

Now, to return to the freezer spell aspect -- after about a year, you may have a collection of these people frozen in your pee in the freezer! They have reached their expiration date!

Gather them all up and build a real hot camp fire, or use your gar barbeque grill, or set some Florida Water on fire in a cast iron cauldron that is big enough to hold their names. Do this outdoors in a FIRE SAFE environment. One by one, throw the frozen papers into the fire. Yes, they are wet and will take some time to burn. Work slowly and carefully. You can toast them on sticks like marshmallows if you wish, first thawing and then scorching and them lighting them up. Florida water to dip them in will help. As each one burns, thank Archangel Michael for sending them down to the burning Hell of their own perversity. Bye-bye, suckers!
catherine yronwode

Angel718

Unread post by Angel718 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:51 am

Catherine thank you so much for this!!! My main concern is.... this woman has many messages from me, talking about my relationship during hard times. If she sends them to my boyfriend (since she has found him on facebook and follows him without him knowing).. it will destroy us. What is the best way to prevent that? (Boyfriend knows nothing about her, this, etc).

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:06 am

Angel718,

I think you are just asking the same question again, with increasing details. You now add that you wish to protect your boyfriend as well as yourself from gossip. Just add him to your Bay Leaf, Stop Gossip, and Fiery Wall of Protection spells.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Angel718

Unread post by Angel718 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:11 am

Thank you Catherine. Can these spells be purchased on lucky mojo?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:23 am

Angel718,

Yes they can, both as spell kits and as individual products

Bay Leaves: http://www.herbmagic.com/bay-leaves.html

Stop Gossip: http://luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Fiery Wall of Protection http://luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html
catherine yronwode

Angel718

Unread post by Angel718 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:51 pm

Buying all! Thank you!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:56 pm

Thank you!
catherine yronwode

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”