Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

maoin
Newly Registered

Re: General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by maoin » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:47 am

Many thanks for your reply Miss Athena, much appreciated!

876IslandGurl
Newly Registered

Unread post by 876IslandGurl » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:59 am

Hey everyone, I've read thru all the pages on this topic, but has never commented on anything. So I'm basically a 1st time 'poster', & a long time reader. I've tried the Lemon Freezer Spell twice, (still have both of them in the freezer up to this day), plus the Rotten Lemon Spell after I finished reading everything re this topic on here, but nothing seems to be working in my favor. I really don't know what to do anymore. Im waiting to get my 'Blockbuster Candle' from Lucky Mojo, but for now, it seems like all that I've done, has only made my guy, & the other woman closer, & even happier. I just don't know what to do anymore. I take my regular 'baths' each time I do anything, so I just can't understand what's goung on. What am I doing wrong?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:38 pm

876IslandGurl,

I suggest getting a reading from a member of AIRR. Let them know what you have tried and how long you have been working on the targets. A reading will be able to tell if there is a chance to break them up or if your spell work is in vain. If you listen to the radio show, you will know that one of the first things you do when casting is to set a time limit. 1 month, 3 months, you don't want to be working and focusing all of your energy on something for 8 months.

Have you tried anything else? A break up jar? Vinegar Jar? Moving Candles? After you get a reading and your answer is a big "yes, proceed" then you could change tactics and try something else.

Lastly, many (I included) believe the work needs to be justified.

Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers: www.readersandrootworkers.org
HRCC Graduate #2145

876IslandGurl
Newly Registered

Unread post by 876IslandGurl » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:27 pm

@Terra Rising...I did a Vinegar Jar in January, the same time I did the Freezer Spells, & I've been burning candles. I even went as far as using Ms. Catherine's petition & included the female's name. I must admit that I saw a lil movement right after I did the Lemon Freezer Spell, in the sense that I did it on a Tuesday, & by the Wednesday I looked @ his profile, I saw where he had removed his relationship status with her. I actually felt good when I saw that. But after that, it's like everything is now @ a stand still.

Xlarmesdesaulex

Unread post by Xlarmesdesaulex » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:56 pm

I have a question. I don’t want to jinx or hurt but the father of my child keeps trying to harm me and has threatened with court he’s caused a lot of harm and has been very disrespectful . I want to get him to leave me alone for good. I’ve done freezer spells and an ammonia jar and it has not worked. Can I use hot foot powder in the freezer spell to make him leave me alone ? I’m not trying to harm.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:45 pm

Xlarmesdesaulex,

You have been fighting this issue for some time now. We keep suggesting Hot Foot to remove him from your life. We have posted links and directed you to threads for more information. Please read the links, follow the spells and do the work. If he is abusive and threatening, you need to report it. Get a restraining order. Document. You should also get an attorney and take him to court.

Work needs to be done in both the mundane and the spiritual. You can't have one without the other. On the mundane level take him to court, report him, get an attorney... take the steps to remove him from your life and protect your family. Use the spiritual plane to back you up. Sorry to be blunt but I don't like seeing people stuck in a bad situation.

No, you shouldn't mix Hot Foot in a freezer spell. Hot and cold don't mix. You want him to leave town like his feet are on fire and the devil upon him!! Here are the links again. Please read them through and let us know if you have questions afterwards. If this work is too difficult and you need assistance you can always hire a rootworker from AIRR - www.readersandrootworkers.org

Hot Foot: https://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
Hot Foot Thread: hot-foot-powder-questions-and-answers-t5399.html

I really wish you the best. You can also post a prayer at the Crystal Silence League. It's free and many will pray for your protection and success. http://crystalsilenceleague.org/public/prayer_type.php
HRCC Graduate #2145

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:37 pm

It was very interesting that I performed a Freezer spell to freeze my enemies out if my life, and the lockdown was approved within two weeks. In my location we're still in quarantine and we've been like that for more than a month and we'll be like that the Next month.

I stated on the petition paper that all my enemies shall be "isolated and frozen in the darkness upon the cold ice". (Similar words). Within days all the people disappeared and everybody is at home now.

The social distancing started hard and radically and I haven't had any contact with nobody except my mom.

Maybe it's a coincidence, but all I wanted was to keep enemies and potencial ones frozen out of my life.
Thank you Saint Jude, glorious Apostle, miracle performer, because you took me back to Jesus.

BeckyPie

Unread post by BeckyPie » Fri May 01, 2020 9:52 am

Greetings all,

First time posting here. My situation is my husband is staying with a platonic female friend 2 days a week, helping her work at a Unitarian church on Sundays, spending the night at her house, coming back Monday evening. When I complained about him spending so much time with her, he told me we're more like roommates now, and that my issues are driving him away. He doesn't know what he wants to do about our marriage, he mentioned separation, not as in divorce, but living in separate bedrooms and or him sleeping out in our back-yard trailer.

This was a huge wake-up call after 30 years. I'm working on my issues and trying to stay calm. Last Sunday night, while he was gone, I did a lemon break up spell to sour the relationship between him and his friend. I wrote their names on paper and cut it in half. I sprinkled vinegar and pepper and visualized them talking, deciding their actions were wrong, and things getting uncomfortable for them. Halved the lemon, put the papers facing each other inside, wrapped the lemon in a white napkin with a red cord and put it in the freezer.

The next day he was late coming home and missed an appt I had made with him. So the effect was definitely not immediate, not that I expected it to be. Now I'm thinking I want to move the spell out of the freezer, now that I've chilled them. I was going to bury it by the front door where I planted bloodroot to defend our marriage but unsure if I should do that or cast it at a crossroads. Any help appreciated, thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 01, 2020 11:08 am

BeckyPie --

This is primarily a freezer spell, so i have moved it into the long thread on freezer spells.

You made a serious mistake. You froze his name. Read the thread from beginning to end and you will see what went wrong. Not all Lemon spells should be freezer spells. This one should not be.

The mistake -- and why it is a mistake -- is described here, on my web page about freezer spells:

http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Best of luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

BeckyPie

Unread post by BeckyPie » Fri May 01, 2020 2:24 pm

Catherine,

I took the lemon spell out of the freezer. I separated the halves of the lemons and the papers with my husband's name and his lady friend and put them in separate baggies. They're not frozen together anymore, dreadful thought. I stuck the baggies far away from each other in a drawer until I figure out how to proceed with this spell. Should I throw the baggies away on a crossroads with a phrase about them separating or simply start all over?

Thanks for your help and good wishes.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri May 01, 2020 3:02 pm

Hello BeckyPie,

Start all over, and keep your husband out of your freezer.

Good luck with your spell.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

QuoteTheRaven

Unread post by QuoteTheRaven » Mon May 18, 2020 4:35 pm

Hello to all, any thoughts on using storm water in a freezing spell,I feel as though it will give it a little oomph. I'm looking to keep away all love rivals from my ex,via sites, etc.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon May 18, 2020 5:11 pm

QuoteTheRaven,

I like that idea! I also thought about water from a fast moving creek or stream so you can toss the whole spell back into it when it's time to send them packing. Working with special waters can really add some extra dimension to the spell.

Good Luck!!
HRCC Graduate #2145

QuoteTheRaven

Unread post by QuoteTheRaven » Mon May 18, 2020 5:24 pm

Thank you!!!

prickly-pear

Unread post by prickly-pear » Fri May 22, 2020 9:59 pm

So I want to do a “freezer jar” to freeze out potential love rivals, and I don’t have a specific person that I want to break up, I just want to keep others out of his life. I have Ms. Cat’s petition (all rival bitches...I just love that one), but I thought I might put the petition in vinegar before I froze it, for an extra kick (I’m a big fan of a good vinegar jar, I’ve had success with them in the past). My question is: I know to not put myself in vinegar, but would the wording of the petition “who would interfere in my love life...” using “my love life” would that count as putting my love life in vinegar, thereby souring it? I want to sour and freeze out all those other women, but obviously not myself! Thanks in advance for the help, and I hope you’re all taking care!

xxanzza

Unread post by xxanzza » Sun May 24, 2020 12:23 pm

Hi!

I am completely new here, but I've been reading the forum and the website a lot. I tried a freezer spell just yesterday, and I am a bit confused since I'm trying to stop people to come back into my life, so I wouldn't know how to spot signs of it working.

I made two of them, for two exes (since I've been getting general readings saying that an ex will come back into my life with an ill intent).

In one of them I wrote his name and birthdate and on top I sketched Pluto's symbol (I read in the forum it could work since it's the coldest planet and also represents secrets which I don't want to come out), I folded it away from me saying out loud that he's frozen out of my life and completely silenced, and may not harm me or my current relationship in any way, put it in a paper towel, made it wet with salt water, added chia seeds and a few drops of lemon (so any words may sour in his mouth), wrapped it in aluminum foil (shiny side inwards) and froze it.

For the second one I did the same, except I didn't have his birthdate so I put the symbol of his zodiac sign, and froze a piece of a letter he gave me and a letter I wrote for him. I didn't add the lemon in this one. Both of them were pinned too.

So, I just wanted to know if it was well done, or how can I get any hints that it worked? Thanks a ton!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue May 26, 2020 9:25 pm

Hello xxanzza,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. We''re glad to see you here after reading the posts for a while.

A freezer spell would definitely help in your situation, but I have a few comments on the work you've done so far.

In the first spell, you wetted the paper towel with salt water. I would have used regular tap water. Salt is often used in rituals for purification and protection. I would have left that out.

You also added chia seeds, and this perplexes me. Why chia seeds? This is used in spells to stop gossip, so adding them might freeze the stopping of gossip. I would have left that out as well.

For the second one, you included a letter that you had written to your target. I would not have done that, as you included yourself in the freezer spell. You only want your target in the spell, otherwise you would possibly find yourself frozen out of the situation too.

I would remake these using this advice, and stick to tradition for your greatest chance of success.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

xxanzza

Unread post by xxanzza » Tue May 26, 2020 9:50 pm

Hello, Miss Athena!

I avoided regular tap water since I've read it doesn't help much. I thought particularly about salt water since I thought it might help to clear any resentment there might be.

The chia seeds I read it in the forum too, in a freezer spell actually. I researched it a bit and found it is used to stop gossip or troublesome people, so I thought it would be handy.

About the letter, what would it mean freezing me out of the situation? I used it since it is the most personal thing I found regarding him (apart from his letter) and thought it might rather freeze whatever was between us.

I will definitely remake it with this advice. However, do I need to dispose of the current ones in a particular way?

Thank you so much for your advice!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue May 26, 2020 10:07 pm

Hello xxanzza,

Tap water works quite well in freezer spells, so I would keep it simple.

As I mentioned above, chia seeds are for stopping gossip but I worry that adding them to a freezer spell could work to freeze the stopping of gossip. Personally, I wouldn't use them here.

If you include yourself in a freezer spell, you could end up freezing your own ability to reach your desired goal. Just ensure that all personal concerns belong to your target, and keep yours (and your name) out of the freezer.

You can thaw out your previous spells, pour ammonia into the contents to kill the spell then dispose of them.

xxanzza

Unread post by xxanzza » Tue May 26, 2020 10:46 pm

Hello Miss Athena!

Ohhhhh I see. It makes sense. I still struggle with these seemingly small details that could turn everything upside down! I'm just worried the letter I have from him is not personal enough. He did give it to me a very long time ago. But I'll definitely keep myself out of this then.

Thank you so much!

Laraaisha2020

Unread post by Laraaisha2020 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:42 am

Hi all.
Today I did a simple freezer spell to freeze away all my ex lover's family and friends from him and also any unknown love rivals. It is ok to add the names of the family and friends in the petition and just add a sentence of unknown love rivals of mine away from my ex lover.
I have backed up already with candles lit on my behalf at MISC last week
1. Destruction of enemy ( for family and friends of my ex lover)
2. Fiery wall of protection
3. Block buster to clear out any blocks in my path as I do the spells and light the candles at the church.
Will the freezer spell work along with the destruction of enemy.
Please advice. My simple freezer spell I just wrote my petition on a brown paper with the names of the targets. Avoiding my name and my ex lover's name. Just only mentioning us as ( I freeze and him as my ex lover). I folded the paper away from me into a small part. And wrapped in a black thread and put into a zip lock bag with some vinegar , chilly powder and some pepper and tap water and put them into the freezer.
Is this ok to do. As I don't know complicated spells to do and I want to keep it simple with my full intentions on it.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:08 am

Laraaisha2020,

I would have left out the reference to your ex and just put "love rivals" on the paper. Besides that it sounds good to me. It will work along side your other spells without interfering.

Best of luck.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Laraaisha2020

Unread post by Laraaisha2020 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:03 am

Hi Terra.
Oh i even have got a return to me vigil candle going on at the church on my behalf last week.
Will reference to my ex in the petition paper of freezer spell affect the freezer spell. As i wanted to make the petition clear because of my previous ex husband. So I put ex lover he just broke up with me because of his family and friends interference few weeks back. My ex husband and ex lover are two different people.
I have one freezer spell going for all love rivals of mine.
Another freezer spell going for family and friends and any unknown love rivals to be frozen away from my ex lover.
Also I have destruction vigil candle, domination vigil candle and return to me vigil candle going on since last week to get my ex back to me and away from his friends and family.
Should I place another request for one more round of candles to be lit at the altar in the church or should I wait for the report of the candles.
Please guide me.
Thank you so much for your reply earlier.

Charles_

Unread post by Charles_ » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:07 pm

Hello. Can a freezer spell(put a bottle with name inside the freezer) be performed on a single person in order to cause breaking up his/her relationship?
What ingredients should I use for such bottle spell for causing anxiety, depression, lack of emotional stability, lack of energy etc in one of the couple partners so that would cause the relationship to break up?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:30 pm

Hello Charles_,

No, a freezer spell is not a break up spell. You would need to work a separate spell for that goal.

As for causing anxiety, depression etc., read through the posts in the following topic:
curses-to-cause-headache-insanity-menta ... t1953.html

Lisat84
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lisat84 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:25 pm

Hi all,

Im very new to all of this.
Me and my ex husband split just over 3 years ago. He waited till i was out the house one day back on the 8th of May 2017 taking my daughter to school (not his child) and ran off with our then 15mth old son. Hed normally leave the home early in the morning for work but this particular day he said he was unwell and said to leave our son with him whilst i did the school run. I came home and hed literally emptied the home...... all of my sons things had gone. I had no idea. It was obviously planned. I drove to his parent's home where id knew hed gone to and they refused to let me in calling me all sorts of hurtful names... the next day i made an application with the courts to get my son back in which time he used this to literally empty the home well mostly. He even emptied the fridge and food cupboards!

To give a bit of background. I was very much controlled throughout our relationship. I wasnt allowed money, i couldnt do the food shopping as he said i couldnt be trusted to get the right things, i wasnt allowed to fuel the cars, he'd constantly ring me throughout the day to see where i was, who i was with etc. I had to ensure the kids were fed, bathed etc before he got in from work or he'd get annoyed.... i was left to parent the children practically 24/7 which was fine as i love my children very much.

Anyway he ran off with my son whom id never been apart from a day in my life and suddenly im getting calls from social services telling me my ex has done this as im a bad mother and a nasty person. Id never once had my parenting questioned before this and suddenly hes saying i dont bath the children they are dirty and un kept, that i feed them junk food, that i just sit around all day ignoring the kids etc all of which was nonsense. I mean how would he know anyway.

We were awarded shared custody of our son which was ok i guess but his constant accusations have never stopped. Ringing social services telling them i abuse the children, telling them im an alcholic (i very rarely drink) ringing the police and telling them im suicidal. Its never ending.

So now 3yrs on were back in the family courts as hes now moved out the local area and wants our son to start school over nesr him. I have just lost my legal funding and cant afford representation so im worried hes gonna win and the judge etc will side with him.

Ive been looking into Freezer spells is this what i need to do? What do i put in it? Im told vinegar and a photo of him? This man is a true manipulator.

Thank you.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:57 am

Hello Lisat84,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. We're glad to see you here.

I do have to ask that you not start random new topics as you have, since this is against forum rules. Please search the forum for the correct place to post, as you will find we have nearly every subject already covered.

I'm sorry you are in this mess. You asked about a freezer spell, and so I have moved your post to this topic. You can find lots of advice and ideas in the posts here.

For spells to help influence the CPS in your favor, you can consult the posts in the following topic:
spells-about-children-and-acf-acs-acyf- ... 11525.html

Charles_

Unread post by Charles_ » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:46 pm

Miss Athena, thanks for your answer. However what would happen if I put one of the members of the couple(the one I want to get rid of)in a sour jar?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:15 pm

Charles_

This question is off topic for freezer spells. Please check out this thread on vinegar jars for more information: general-vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html

In general, if you place one member of a couple into the vinegar jar, it will only affect that individual as long as you leave the other name out.

I hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Foreverhumble
Newly Registered

Unread post by Foreverhumble » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:32 pm

Can anyone please tell me if I can do a freezer spell on two women in my partners life at the same time? One is a person who he’s had an affair on me with, and the other is his very first girlfriend that I just found out that they have been remaining “friends” throughout the years. We have been together for 18+years, with two children and just recently after my momma passed away he has been far from a good partner. I want both of these women completely GONE!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:25 pm

Foreverhumble --

As a long-time practitioner, i don't understand why so many people want to do "two-fers."

The only two-fers (or three-fers or four-fers) that are effective are ones where the worker is dealing with a coherent group of coordinated people -- a legal case, for instance, or a job-site problem, or departmental racism in a city Police Department. Two people whom one man has had affairs with over the course of years is not a coherent group.

Therefore i recommend that you make one spell for each woman. Put your heart, mind, and soul into each one -- one at a time.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

cecila

Unread post by cecila » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:26 am

Hello,
can you help me please? We put an offer for an apartment. I want to freeze the other potential buyers .How can I write the paper? All the other potential buyers ,is it good? I mean "potential" doesn't include me also?
Thank you

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:03 am

cecila,

You could word it as "freeze out all competing buyers" which would just affect your competition and not you. You are right, wording it as all potential buyers would mean everyone including yourself.

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

cecila

Unread post by cecila » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:13 pm

Thank you Terra Rising.I'll do as you said.Thank you.

I have another questions if possible.
My sister have some trouble at the kindergarden with her little girl. My niece seems to be have some traits of autism( she is waiting for diagnosis ). There is one particular teacher who is very unhappy with her daughter,always speaks ill to other teachers and the the boss about my niece. The teacher also doesn't seems to treat well my niece. She is always smiley and kind with all the other kids and parents except my sister and niece. My sister knows that her daughter can be hard work at the times ,she knows that her daughter doesn't listen land doesn't behave like other kids-but as I said she is probabily autistic and the teacher doesn't care about it.My sister is so upset with this teacher .
My questions are:
1. can we use the freezer spell for this teacher? Will be any negative repercursion on my sister and niece if we use it? I mean ,my sister knows that the teacher is right that my niece is not an obedient kid like the other kids. But my niece is still a kid and on top of that autistic.
2.If so ,how can she write the paper so the teacher will stop make trouble.
Thank yo so much.
I

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:33 am

cecila,

I wouldn't use a freezer spell in this situation. Both parent and teacher need to have open communication with one another. A freezer spell would freeze it up and may make things worse by shutting it down completely or it could make the teacher ignore your niece during class. There is nothing worse than being ignored by a teacher you're so young. Children thrive on attention and praise but I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir on this one.

Please look into improving the relationship and working toward your niece's success at school. At least until she can receive a diagnosis and find a better teacher.

Spells to improve parent-teacher relationships: spell-casting-to-improve-teacher-studen ... t8607.html

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”