Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
sunnyone

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by sunnyone » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:20 am

Thanks for the heads up on the honey "crystallizing" and on St. Dymphna. Since counselling has happened, I really use the honey jar just to keep things "sweet" when he has some bad "episodes" and takes everything out on those around him. I must say it's worked well so far.

Anyone have any other "magical/spiritual" suggestions for keeping him "wanting" to continue taking his meds? That's the main problem. He's sweet as pie and behaves normally, then bam someone says something negative about having to take them (this time his father) and then he goes off them. His two out of control vices when he's not medicated are alcohol & a "roving eye". Both which only complicate matters unfortunately. :?

Phoenix333

Unread post by Phoenix333 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:16 pm

I looked for some time on the honey jar mega-thread, but after pages and pages, I still couldn't find this, so I thought I'd ask here:

I used two honey jars, one for boss fix purposes, and one for steady work, for quite some time, until the situation seemed like it was very solid and moving smoothly. I haven't used either jar for over a year now, although I'm in the same place of employment with the same boss. (Things seemed to be going ok for the most part with her, until she got very nasty recently.)

My question is, can I just start using these two honey jars again, just maybe praying over them and adding some new oils and the like, or do I need to restart from scratch?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:39 pm

I would use the same honey jars because they are for the same purpose. If there is leakage or cracks...I would remake.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:06 am

I've read the page on honey jars, I don't have any of her hair. I had my reader suggest taking a picture of her and using that I have one of her vibrators she left down her last time we saw each other and I've never washed it the reader suggested taking that and using a damp wash cloth run that over it and squeeze the rag onto the paper so I have her sexual juices. Would those two things be as good as hair? Also I need to order 4" pink candles from LM but since I live in VA and it ships out of california I'm afraid they will melt by the time I get them. When I ordered my spell kit they were okay but the very tops of the canldes had melted a litte. I was thinking about ordering the honey jar mini kit but does it leave room in the jar for personal items as well? IE the picture? Plus I don't want the honey it comes with to heat up and get funky by the time I get it. Will the packaging if I just order a few dozen pink candles be okay?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:54 am

Yes, sexual fluids are the same as hair - its a personal leaving from their body. It's better than a picture, but you can of course use a picture as well to help your focus on your target.

Yes, you can put things into the honey jars from LM. That's how they work - you put things in them.

Honey is fine in the heat. Your candles may be somewhat warped from heat - that happens in the summer.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:35 pm

I'm not as experienced as the rest of the guys on this site but I am so happy to say I have had a lot of luck with my honey jar. I've gone through the Honey Jar threads and seen people debating opening and adding things to the jar and I thought I would share since you said you didn't have any biological concerns. As my honey jar progressed and he and I became closer, I added certain personal concerns. I would open my jar, not often mind you, perhaps once a month or so depending, and added what I got. First it was nothing more than what I started the jar with, a photo and that was all along with my herbs and oils. When we got closer, I got something simple like his facial or head hairs when he got a hair cut or shaved in my sink. Then I was finally able to get sexual fluids and the connection is so strong I can inscribe a candle or pray and I have results the next day.

So if you do have contact with him/her, start slow and when you do finally begin to get better contact, I would not hesitate adding the personal concerns as you get them until the connection is irrefutable. Like I said most people say once you start the jar it should remain closed, but I wanted to strengthen the bond and although I was hesitant, I am so glad I did. Best of luck to you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:11 am

Great advice....from EMU.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:12 am

This happened for a client of mine once several times. Another time it was an image of a woman on her back with her legs in the air! lol I agree good signs.

waterlily

Unread post by waterlily » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:54 am

I have a honey jar going for love, and i am burning a red candle on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Am i supposed to burn one whole candle for each day and start a new candle for the next day or do i burn the candle for a few mins or so and put it out to relight on the next day? So far i have been burning one candle per day. Please help!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:40 am

I always burn one complete candle per day.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:34 pm

I tend to burn one candle per day as well. Some use larger candles that takes long to burn so they burn only a little at a time.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:39 am

In the instructions it said brown paper bag paper can be used instead of parchment, is this just the same type of paper bag you get at the store?

Also I understand burning the candle on friday b/c Venus is connected with Friday but what is the theory behind Monday and Wensdays?

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:50 am

Hey Everyone,

I am sorry for starting a new thread regarding the Honey Jar, I searched through the thread and didn't see any answer to my question, so I am asking it here:

In regards to personal concerns, in reading Kat's book I see that she suggests I place one of my hairs and one of his hairs, which I do have.

Should or can I add any other personal concern?

I sincerely apologize but I'm about to go into TMI space here..

The last time we made love, I was able to collect semen, but it's mixed with my own fluids.. so my question is this would the tissue with both our fluids be a good addition to a honey jar?

Thanks so much and again sorry for speaking sooo frankly.. :oops:
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:53 am

[quote="ShadowyEmbrace"]In the instructions it said brown paper bag paper can be used instead of parchment, is this just the same type of paper bag you get at the store?

Hi, I use a brown paper bag for my petitions all the time..yes it's the brown bags we get from the store :)
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:03 pm

Combined sexual fluids are good for this type spell but you do know that the two hairs are a personal concern as well. I find that if you include sexual fluids in this type spell, the sexual portion of the relationship will be sweeten...

...and this has been discussed numerous times on the forum. But cat has traditional methods of making the honey jar...consequently, people use different personal concerns often times according to what is on hand.

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:07 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Combined sexual fluids are good for this type spell but you do know that the two hairs are a personal concern as well. I find that if you include sexual fluids in this type spell, the sexual portion of the relationship will be sweeten...

...and this has been discussed numerous times on the forum. But cat has traditional methods of making the honey jar...consequently, people use different personal concerns often times according to what is on hand.

Thanks so much for the response, I sort of got that idea from reading through the Honey jar thread. But I wanted to be sure.
Do you think I should/could add both these items, hairs and fluids?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:20 pm

Mondays to enhance home and family issues; Wednesdays to enhance communications...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:20 pm

Monday is linked to the Moon - emotions, etc. Wednesday is Mercury - communication, etc.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:36 pm

I would go with the hairs. Save the sexual fluids for a more sexual spell.

rein08

Unread post by rein08 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:56 pm

you surely had been terrified in what had happened.
Try consulting a pro.
Good luck!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:08 pm

Yes the paper bag is the type you get from the store, but the portion you use shouldn't have writing on it.

MSTRUMP

Unread post by MSTRUMP » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:43 pm

MY HUSBAND DOES NOT HAVE ANY HAIR, CAN I USE OTHER PERSONAL ITEMS OF HIS LIKE SOCK, HAT OR ITEM OF CLOTHING. I ALSO HAVE HIS SEMEN, BUT IS ON WHITE TISSUE PAPER. CAN I USE THIS ALSO?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:49 pm

Yes, you can use the semen - just use a piece of the the tissue which has the fluid on it. Also any hairs from other parts of his body are good. Any clothing items you want to use need to be unwashed - then pull some threads from where the sweat or other fluids would have collected (under the arm, crotch, etc).

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:54 pm

Can bleeding heart flowers be used in a love honey jar?

Also, I have some pink-shaded clovers. Do these count as "red clover" ?

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:10 am

carma wrote:In regards to jars I use baby food jars because of their size. They have the teeny tiny ones which I like for ammonia spells, and then the double sized ones, which are the ones I prefer for honey and vinegar spells. They are not too big, but not too small that nothing will comfortably sit inside it. Plus they are a great size to hide away at home or while traveling!

Not to mention some baby food is delicious, i.e. vanilla custard and any of the fruit purées ;)
I have a 'supplier' of empty baby food jars from her baby. I put up an ad for some jars on freecycle and craigslist. I got enough for all my herbs (plastic bag avalanche every time I needed something was getting old) and I have some extras for honey jars. Just a suggestion on getting the jars.

Bone Doll

Unread post by Bone Doll » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:10 pm

I've been working my honey jar for over a month and had built up wax get completely meltd away quietly, even with the big flame. My last candle was on a wax free lid and with just the slightest bit of wax left and a small flame, the lid popped. Should I take that as some kind of sign?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:20 pm

Well, it could have something to do with the heat if the lid is made of metal. Here, on the boards, we are not going to know if this is a sign for your particular situation. However you can get a 10 minute reading, and see if the pop is significant to your situation

Bone Doll

Unread post by Bone Doll » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:21 am

I was a little unclear in my question. With big flames melting old wax off the lid, there was never a pop. But this time the flame was very small and there was a very distinct pop. It is a metal lid.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:30 am

I would do some divination to see if it means anything.

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:17 am

Can you light you candle for Honey Jar on additional day of the week... St. Expedite (White)... I was told by Ms Elvyra to lite them on Sundays... I finally started working and I work on Sundays all day... so I lite it Today (Thur) will that thin things out? I also added to more to the honey jar, like sweetening my new boss
Happy I found LM I love this place
Thank You St. Expedite 4 help and St. Michael 4 protection

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:50 am

You can light your honey jar any day you want. If you are working with an AIRR, then you need to follow the directions that they give you based on your situation. They give you the recommendations because they know about your situation. We need to know more about your situation before we can tell you what to do or not. I would just follow the directions of your reader. If you can not burn the entire candle down in a day, then you need to get smaller candles such as the four inch candles that burn down literally in about 2 hours. You may have to wake up earlier to get the job done. These are the sacrifices we must make to help our things manifest. If not then burn a portion of the candle as long as you can, then put the light out. You do not have to burn the entire candle down.

medium

Unread post by medium » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:29 am

Hello,

I am new to the hoodoo/rootwork thing, although my mother had a extensive background in it, I did not consult her for this undertaking.
I have a situation I am working on. I have constructed 3 honey jars, and i'm burning mainly red candles and some white on these.
keep in mind all three jars are working on one person. My question is can I burn black candles on these? any input would be appreciated
I'm not concerned with karma, these are love honey jars. I have the jars arranged in a tight triangle on my altar and i burn candles on them everyday.

ingredients in the jars.

adam and eve root
semen
her hair
my hair
red rose petals (fresh)
petition papers anoited with my blood, her name written 9 times mine 27 times encircled with the commands of course.
pictures
her handwriting
her signature
a personal note she wrote to me
lighting struck wood
lodestones
rose quartz heart stones
various anoiting oils
honey
brown sugar
white sugar
dill
LOTS of love hebs and roots
lots of cinnamon
lots of ginger
crushed red pepper

The candles have very high flame, flicker rapidly and often make slight popping noises.
I incribe both our names on the candles with birthdates and anoit them with attraction or desire oil.
I burn votive and tapers on these. tapers typcally burn within 5-7 hours, votives typically 3-6 hours.
I read psalms to my candles on the altar and pray over them often.

I am saving some of the spent wax to use in a poppet? and i'm working on a gris-gris bag to.
on a side note i plan on creating some more petition papers burning them to ash and laying them
in her pathway so she'll walk over them among other things.
any help is appreciated.
I'd also like to note that the honey jar with the lightning struck wood and her personal note in side on average burns candles 1.5 times faster than the other jars.
thank you for your time.

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:16 am

May I ask, why you decided to work three honey jars at the same time?

The reason I ask is that it's my understanding honey jars are slow working, did you triple it in order to make it work a bit faster?

Also a note about the flame.. usually alot of flickering and noise means the person is somehow resisting your work..

medium

Unread post by medium » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:22 am

I decided to work three because I wanted to put as much energy into this effort as possible.

It was not because honey jars are slow but I feel they are being more effective with 3 rather than the 2 i had before.

I will be about three weeks before I see her again so I'm not in a rush so to speak...

the tapers don't make noise, just the votives, and the popping is occasional barely audible.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:23 am

First and foremost, karma is NOT a notion that is believed in hoodoo anyways. Do a forum search to learn why it is not. Second, black candles? Unless you are trying to banish the love, then I do not understand why you would even use black candles on love honey jars.

As for 3 honey jars at the same time, that is not necessarily going to make your work a bit faster. I mean you can light 100 honey jars, and it still might have the same effect as if you had one. However, I do think the ingredients you used in the honey jars were excellent, but you do not have to light 3 honey jars for the same purpose. If they are for different purposes on the same person then that is fine. And for burning the petition papers, I would actually mix that when some crushed herbs that appropriate or even with some powders.

medium

Unread post by medium » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:32 am

Thanks for the replies, each jar has a different purpose on her related to love of course...
I like the idea of mixing the herbs and powders with the ashes. I will definitely do that.
well black candles are out. I'll just stick to red they seem to produce the highest flame anyway.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:35 am

Red, pink or white will be good colors to work with.

medium

Unread post by medium » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:09 am

OK red pink and white? i'll have to get some more pink.
What about zodiac colors candles? can they be used on honey jars? we are the same zodiac sign... the scales

medium

Unread post by medium » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Well I just did a pendulum divination of 2 of my 3 candles and the results were positive.
I'm sure everything will work out.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:56 pm

I dont see the need to use the zodiac candles. You do not have to use them on the honey jar. But if you want to burn a vigil light in addition to the honey jar then you can.

medium

Unread post by medium » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:30 pm

Thanks starsinthesky7 you are a wealth of information.

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:12 pm

ok thank you again Starinthesky7...you always come thru...deep in side of me I really don't feel I did any damage by doing this this one time... but from now on I will do it the way I was told...it was just this one time cuz I am working now on Sundays. so if you miss your day do I just wait til the next week?...
Happy I found LM I love this place
Thank You St. Expedite 4 help and St. Michael 4 protection

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:34 pm

I feel like it was okay to burn the candle on Thursday. If that is the day you can concentrate, and give the full attention to the work, then do it on that day.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:11 pm

For the record honey jars aren't always slow :-).

A good tip to keep in mind is that a little can go a long way. You don't need too many herbs, just the right ones for the condition.

medium

Unread post by medium » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:52 pm

thanks for the reply ConjureMan!
I'm glad i joined this forum :)

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:17 pm

On the advice of an AIRR reader, I've started working my honey jar for my fiance REALLY hard for a week. I've been shaking it, calling his spirit, put it on a picture of his face, and being very firm bordering on demanding all on a daily basis. I looked at it today and it's gotten really cloudy, like I can hardly see anything in it except what's against the sides. I also have a honey jar for steady work that I made maybe the day before or after, either way they were made super close together from the same larger jar of honey so it's not the honey itself. I don't work the employment one half as hard as my love one, what do you think that means? Could it just be from all the shaking or could it be a sign of some kind? Any thoughts?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:56 pm

That happens to the honey. It may be crystalizing, or hardening.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:58 pm

that's what I thought at first but the other jar made a day apart from the same honey looks crystal clear, so could it just be the shaking?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:43 pm

Eilis19 wrote:that's what I thought at first but the other jar made a day apart from the same honey looks crystal clear, so could it just be the shaking?
Shaking, along with heat ad a bunch of other niddly little things can all cause honey to crystallize, so... maybe.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:06 am

Heating up the honey can help your work...its like heating up the situation.

barca

Unread post by barca » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:08 am

Hello everyone!!

I have orded by luckey mojo a the Honey Jar family for love. But the thing is I do not know how long it is gone take until it arrive to sweden.
Meanwhile I have a honey jar red candle with smell of roses 2 rose pentals and his hair. Should I go ahead and doo the spell until the one from mojo arrive and start al over again with that one?

What do you say guys?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:52 am

If you have more of his hair that you can work with when your one from lucky mojo arrives then go ahead. But you could start that one and it would be fine.

barca

Unread post by barca » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:12 am

hiiiiiiii thanks I just have rose pentals and no other herbs for love. No oil , just red candle honey jar and his hair. Hope is gone work.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:45 am

One word of advice with the Honey Jar that I got from my reader don't put pics of YOU and him it'll intensify your feelings if this is for reconcilliation.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:45 pm

Honey jars are not some death trap, they are meant to be sweet, gradual, and natural conjures. In love honey jars you include your hair and your targets, your picture and theirs (either together or pressed together with honey). The whole idea is to sweeten them to *you* to tie them to *you* to surround the entire relationship in honey.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:48 pm

ConjureMan wrote:Honey jars are not some death trap, they are meant to be sweet, gradual, and natural conjures. In love honey jars you include your hair and your targets, your picture and theirs (either together or pressed together with honey). The whole idea is to sweeten them to *you* to tie them to *you* to surround the entire relationship in honey.
yes I know I added my name on the name paper of course she was just saying add all the stuff of her just don't include a pic of us to together was her advice I mean I know my honey jar has been working.

sweetpea29
HRCC Student

Unread post by sweetpea29 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:27 am

Hi All,

i am about to make a personal honey jar for myself for: health, protection, love drawing/keeping, prosperity/bussines success, courage etc.
i am going through miss cat's book and of course there are so many herbs that would be appropriate for my needs. my question is can i put in lots of different herbs since it will be a large and on going honey jar or will that bee too much? does it have to be an odd number as well?

I will state the intent of the herbs as i put them in the jar. also, i read in one of these posts that not all the herbs have to go in the name paper, they can go in the jar.

please advise before i order 100 herbs :lol:

thank you and blessings,
sweetpea

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:03 pm

You are going to need to make separate honey jars for each of these different concerns. i would not dump all the herbs into one single honey jar. You can simply get baby food jars, and work from there.

Here is a chart that is good for herbs in different categories
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

courage I would use yarrow, and black cohosh aka black snake root

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:23 am

It's possible one or more of the herbs or roots you put into the jar has caused the honey to cloud. Quite a few roots and herbs yield natural dyes or are mucillagenous in nature -- either of these of cause the honey to look cloudy. Unless it becomes grossly discolored or shows signs of contamination, like mold, you should have no problems.

Good luck with your work,

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

luckycharms13

Unread post by luckycharms13 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:17 pm

If the circumstances are you broke up with your partner about 5 months ago and have been working a Reconciliation honey jar (in addition to a few other spells) for more than 2 months, have seen slight movement, had a positive reading and signs, but know it's going to take a bit more time, can you just stop working the jar and wait for it to manifest?

Do I need to keep working it for it to continue to be effective, or can I take a break, knowing it will work eventually?

Should I just stop when I get to the 3 month mark whether we're back together or not?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”