Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:09 pm

I melt tall thin candles straight onto the metal lid, but at the shop we sell honey jars with star candle holders because so many people have phoned us saying they are not capable of melting the candle to the lid. I was taught how to do this around the age of 6, so i don't think it is all that difficult, but we aim to please our customers, hence we include the star holders in the honey jar mini spell kits.

Oh, and since this is a honey jar post, i am tacking it on to the honey jar mega-thread.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

cynthia0042

Unread post by cynthia0042 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:40 am

> Hi I have recently ordered fr your catalog several times and need
> advise on a specific product. My husband and I are currently going
> through a separation due to dishonesty on my part. I want him to be
> sweet and forgive my wrong doings and for him not to leave. Which of
> the honey jars would you recommend for this? Also is there something I
> can do for us to reconcile our differences? He is still at home but
> says he plans to leave. And we are still somewhat being intimate so I
> know I just need a lil something to help out…
>

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:15 am

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html
you should probably get a reading also.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:41 pm

You should get a reading to see if/how you can resolve the situation for a positive outcome:

www.readersandrootworkers.org/

and get some more detailed recommendations on what spells you should use. Magic is not quick fix. You'd need to identify what issues to work on and what spells to use to tackle it from different perspectives.

That said, a reconciliation honey jar would be what you're looking for at this point. You'd also want to get hyssop - dress a white candle with the oil and hyssop, burn it on the top of the honey jar, add a bit of the herb to the reconciliation incense you're burning (get some of that as well), pray psalm 51 for removal of guilt/sin and your hubby will forgive you.
HRCC Graduate #1610

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:54 pm

...I like that you admitted your mistake ... follow the advice for a reading; your husband is still at home so work with a honey jar as indicated, the reconciliation products are great but you have to do your part to follow thorough.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

medium

Unread post by medium » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:23 pm

I have combined my honey with a modified version of bucklands knot spell
I received from lady earth site.
basically I have a red taper tie 9 loops up 9 loops down with red thread, knot the end,
anoint with oil and dill herb and light it.

the reason I like doing this is because I can burn a 8-10 hour taper in 1 hour.
the flame is huge. and burns down leaving the top of the honey jar clean except for ash.

my question is am I artificially influencing my ceromancy? and does anyone else tried this?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:32 pm

I would say yes to a certain degree, but some practitioners do influence the flow of the wax, and such. But I mean this would not be an accurate wax divination in my opinion. Perhaps you might want to try just putting a candle on top of your honey jar, and see if it burns down in the same way.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

medium

Unread post by medium » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:36 am

Ok, I have been working my love honey jar for about 1 month now, now I'm running into unrelated problems.

I have had 2 of my cars vandalized repeatedly by my neighbors, tire stabbed and scratches. I've never spoken to nor do I have any dealings with them. I've had to buy a security system but I cannot seem to get them on tape.

I'm also losing sleep because of this and if this continues will make my job very dangerous. (I work in transportation.)

I know exactly who these guys are (right across the street) but I don't know their names. I do have some phyical evidence they left behind (bottles).

in addition to my honey jar, I have been burning a road opener candle on my target girl and daily I pray psalm 23, 37, 38, and 91

I'm a christian. Is God rebuking me or what?

is there anything I can do that wont backfire on me? please help.

I want to continue my work, because I'm in love with my target but I'm pulling my hair out now.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:39 am

Well, as you yourself stated, the other things are "unrelated problems." They have nothing to do with your honey jar work.

We get a lot of posts here from people who are so fearful of "upsetting the balance" by doing spell work or even praying for sucess that when anything goes awry in another area of life, they question their spellwork or prayers, or even BLAME the spells for the new and unrelated probems.

To such people -- and to you -- i would like to say this: You know the two events are not related -- you said so yourself, so why are you asking me if God is "rebuking" you? Is your God some kind of weird freak who thinks that asking for love and sweetness deserves the punishment of having your car vandalized?

Well, i can only answer for myself:

My God is not like that.

Call the police to deal with the car vandals. God has given us MANY tools. Prayer is one, magic is another -- and the LAW is a third.

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:39 pm

That was a great post from Mrs. Cat, "God has given us MANY tools. Prayer is one, magic is another-- and the LAW is a third".

I like that post and quote!

Now, I'll share some thing with you, iseuos, this VERY MORNING (I transport my honey Jars-2 of them-- and a small box of essential oils in a special bag to and from my office) My briefcase is one hand and the bag is in the other. Well, it slipped off my shoulder (I lost 2 of My FAVORITE and another needed oils) My honey jars did survive, but the glass star one of them sits in did not. I tripped/slipped is my point. I am very glad they did not bust due to my "rushing in"... and I spent the better part of the day going back through to make another order of things I NEED (due to breakage) and a few things I have been wanting to get from the LM Shop.

Just thought I'd share... I had an incident today, too! (due to rushing)
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

dasha

Unread post by dasha » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:36 pm

I have been practicing hoodoo for some years an was born and raised in a house where readings and intuition are taken very seriously. I have made many mojo hands all of which worked perfectly well. I did my first honey jar last week (started last Friday), since then I have been feeling more confident, happier, and just generally better regarding the situation I'm working on. Is this a sign that the spell is working? I was told by my mentors that good intuition is a sign that my mojo hand is working, but don't know if it is the same for a honey jar. Thanks in advance!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:36 pm

Signs are pretty personal so we are not going to be able to tell you if this is a sign of your work or not. i would suggest that you get a reading done to see if this is a sign.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:11 pm

If you are an intuitive person, not self-deluding, and experienced in the ways of this work, you should be able to recognize if the honey jar (or mojo, or candle service, or whatever) is working. Not knowing your specific circumstances or history, all i can say is keep your good attitude, keep at it, and may good luck and blessings attend upon you and all your works.
catherine yronwode

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:10 pm

Littlestar wrote:SInce you generally feed a lodestone and such if using a pair in a honeyjar would you baptize them and feed them magnetic sand and oil before you putthem in a honeyjar with a little extra in the honey jar?
I have a pair baptized and setting in a small white jewelry box in front of my honey jar and I plan to keep feeding them when I burn my candle. Can I do that instead of placing them inside? I most likely will at some point but I wanted to feed them oils, smoke, sand etc to strengthen them before hand.

Maya28

Unread post by Maya28 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Hi all,

I'm wondering if honey jars are like mojo bags, in the way of, if the target sees and notices and actually asks what the honey jar is, is it ruined and in need of being remade? Just curious because my target saw and took notice of the honey jar that I made to sweeten him and asked me about it today, i didn't tell him what it was of course, BUT I am wondering would I need to remake it or is it ok that he saw it? Please advise and thank you :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:19 pm

No, they are not like mojo bags. I have honey jars all over the place and they are often seen. If you feel you must explain (of which I don't if asked...I just move on to another subject---play dumb) just say something simple, don't feel you have to divulge anything. Its like taking the conversation somewhere else...men don't normally pay much attention to details so don't give any.

Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:30 pm

I agree with jwmcclin 100%! No need to give details/explanation.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:23 am

my bf has come home early a few times while my jar is still out, and he just looks at it with a funny look on his face but doenst ask what it is. although, i am affraid one day he will and i dont know how i'll answer him

Maya28

Unread post by Maya28 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:17 am

Thank you I just wanted to make sure. LoL and o yes I played real dumb and just laughed it off.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:20 pm

...there you go...lol...did you pick up the rice from the store or how was work today? it works...Good Luck!

danger

Unread post by danger » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:07 pm

Hello! I would like to know, is it ok to use my targets urine in a Honey Jar? Thanks!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:13 am

Yes you can do that. It is a biological item for the target.

danger

Unread post by danger » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:19 am

would like to know can I use my targets urine for a Honey Jar spell? Thanks!

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:46 am

I'm certainly not an expert, but urine is a personal concern.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:04 am

As Elveta said, urine is a personal concern -- HOWEVER! -- it is a highly degradable item, unlike hair or fingernails. As with semen, menses, and sweat, urine must NOT be used in a honey jar as a loose liquid; it must be dried on a piece of paper or cloth. Use good common sense when handling liquid bodily concerns or you will make a stinking mess of things. See my "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page on body fluids here:

http://luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

This thread will now be moved to where it belongs, which is at the tail end of the over one thousand questions and answers on honey jars.
catherine yronwode

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:48 pm

Here is my question:
If I decide to get some work done by a rootworker and want to discard an ongoing honey jar (been for a month without movement) just so I don't sabotage her work since I have had doubts about my jar recently (started all positive), how would I discard it so there are no more effects of it either way and neither do I want to discard it in a way that it breaks the link for her too.
Hope I made sense..
Thanks for your suggestions guys :)

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:54 pm

Devi Spring wrote:Bury it in your yard.
Would you still bury it in yard/pot if it didn't menifest the wish and you wanted to start over?

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:05 pm

I love how you answer some questions- I see the humour in them :)
catherineyronwode wrote:Well, as you yourself stated, the other things are "unrelated problems." They have nothing to do with your honey jar work.

We get a lot of posts here from people who are so fearful of "upsetting the balance" by doing spell work or even praying for sucess that when anything goes awry in another area of life, they question their spellwork or prayers, or even BLAME the spells for the new and unrelated probems.

To such people -- and to you -- i would like to say this: You know the two events are not related -- you said so yourself, so why are you asking me if God is "rebuking" you? Is your God some kind of weird freak who thinks that asking for love and sweetness deserves the punishment of having your car vandalized?

Well, i can only answer for myself:

My God is not like that.

Call the police to deal with the car vandals. God has given us MANY tools. Prayer is one, magic is another -- and the LAW is a third.

Good luck to you.

Leogirl19

Unread post by Leogirl19 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:03 am

Hello,

I have been surfing through this forum trying to see if I can answer my own questions and I don't seem to be able to, so here it goes:

I started a honey jar for reconciliation on my ex about last November. I prayed religiously or rather meditated to it each night, reflecting on our relationship. Things came around and are still rather dramatic and unresolved.... not settled is the bottom line.

After that I decided to return to my faithful honey jar. I have just started to re-light it and prepare it with the "come to me oils" and sachet powders etc.

My questions that I can't seem to find or figure out via this forum is are --

1) Am I on the right path so to speak? Is the honey jar still considered or able to work even after a significant amount of time? I have not actually lit it since maybe last April.

2) If I do have Missionary Independent Spiritual Church light a series of intranquil spirit candles is it too much happening at one time?

3) What signs in the burning of the candle should I look for to know if it is working? I remember being told that (since i light it every night before bed) when I wake up, and its just a little stump means nothing, but if I wake up and the wax has melted all over and in different positions means that it is hitting its target?

4) I was told by someone not to light the honey jar on Saturdays or past 12 midnight on Fridays. if someone could please clarify these instructions, I would be grateful.

Thank you in advance.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:14 am

1) It is always a good time to work a honey jar. Honey does not spoil.

2) I personally do not recommend that a person light an Intranquil Spirit candle and summon a damned soul to torture a lover at the same time that he or she is also lighting candles on a honey jar to sweeten and rconcile with the lover -- because unless both parties are into psychological or physical BDSM (bondage, domination, sado-masochism), this kind of pleasure-pain complex rarely leads to happy results.

3) Signs from burning candles can be found here on my free "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page on Candle Magic Divination:
http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

4) The reason not to light a honey jar candle on Saturday is that this is a day of limitation, restriction, and death. To understand how we work with the days of the week, see this free "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page on Planetary Influences in Hoodoo:
http://luckymojo.com/planetary.html

And now this thread will be merged with the hugely long Honey Jar thread.
catherine yronwode

sweetpea29
HRCC Student

Unread post by sweetpea29 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:15 am

As always,
thank you Stars, they don't call you Stars for nothing:). Ii will get baby food jars, excellent idea.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:43 am

ms_krstin wrote: "can i burn candles daily on my honey jar? "

How often you set lights on a honey jar is a personal thing. Some will use a 4" altar light every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Others avoid Saturday and Tuesday because those days are ruled by Saturn and Mars, and some burn daily, to keep the good work going on. Each way of working is rtaditional in hoodoo practice, in that it has come down to us from one or more elders in the tradition.
catherine yronwode

Skittle

Unread post by Skittle » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:30 pm

I will be purchasing a reconcilliation spell kit to have a chance to bring back the mother of my son. We had a huge falling out and misunderstanding.

I will be ordering a honey jar kit as well so my question is, should I also buy a couple of extra honey jar kits to sweeten her closest friends and family to me?

The reason I ask is because her friends and some of her family members are still upset and have anger towards me for everything that happened. Even if she would like to reconcile with me I have a feeling her friends would try and talk her out of it because they are all single and don't like having friends in serious relationships.

Any tips and or reccomendations would be great!

Thanks in advance.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:01 am

Working on friends and family memebers of your target can help build a support system that eventually turns things to your favor. They can be conjured over to your corner so to speak. Getting a reading with a consulation can help you determine what would be the best plan of attack in your specific case.

You can find readers at www.readersandrootworkers.org
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:41 pm

Thank you in advance for your responses. I really appreciate all the wonderful tips that you smart helpful people give. god bless you all!!

I'm hoping someone can best advise how to go about this..

My sister inlaw is being a huge bitch to my parents, and they do everything for her and live with her. I'd like to make a family honey jar, where she's sweet to my parents and listen to my mom. my mom's a sweet lady, not that demanding, but she deserves respect, and doesn't need this excess bullshit...

i always read honey jars about romantic situations, but what about family harmony?

do i have my mom write her name over my sisterinlaws? fold it towards her, and what spices help? i have tons of lm supplies already, and i'd like to use what i have.. im thinking lemongrass, sisinlaw's hair as well?

also, can my mom also write one for my brother in the same jar?

and i'd like to do one for where my brother cares more about my sisterinlaw, would i write one with her name over my brothers? and cuz i dont want her to get too powerful, write one with his name over hers as well?

Please advise.... Thanks :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:04 pm

Honey jars and sugar jars are used for everything from court cases to attracting good room renters to finding a job to family harmony to getting one's dog and cat to coexist peacably.

First, please read the page i wrote in "Hoodoo in Theory and practice" on Honey Jars. It is online and FREE:

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

You can write one name over another or just make a separate name-paper for each person with their personal concerns and add them one by one, speaking your wish each time you add a paper.

After reading that web page, when you are ready to order, please order the Peaceful Home Honey Jar mini-kit.

Here is our entire list of honey jars, prepared with different types of honey and with different herbs, oils, and candle colours, as appropriate to each situation:

SPL-HON-BOSS Honey Jar Boss Fix, Manager Fix, Co-Workers Fix $16.00
SPL-HON-COUR Honey Jar Court Cases, Arbitrations, Child Custody $16.00
SPL-HON-CROW Honey Jar Crown of Success, Put Others In Service to You $16.00
SPL-HON-FORE Honey Jar Forestall Home Foreclosure, Refinance a Loan $16.00
SPL-HON-INFL Honey Jar Influence Another's Mind for Any Good Purpose $16.00
SPL-HON-KING Honey Jar King Solomon Wisdom, Good Grades on Tests $16.00
SPL-HON-LOVE Honey Jar Love, Romance, Friendship, Sexuality, Fertility $16.00
SPL-HON-MONE Honey Jar Money Ventures, Business Partnership Success $16.00
SPL-HON-PEAC Honey Jar Peaceful Home & Family, Calm Down Relatives $16.00
SPL-HON-RECO Honey Jar Reconciliation & Return, Heal Emotional Distance $16.00
SPL-HON-STAY Honey Jar Stay at Home, Stay with Me, No Running Around $16.00
SPL-HON-STEA Honey Jar Job Getting, Steady Work, Avoid Being Laid Off $16.00
SPL-HON-STOP Honey Jar Stop Gossip & Slander, Put an End to Backbiting $16.00

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:11 pm

Personally, I prefer the Peaceful Home 7 day candles Review the entire supply of Peaceful Home supplies here http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

Good Luck!

rs_09

Unread post by rs_09 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:48 pm

I have a honey jar I have been working for about a month. Late last month, I felt compelled to stop the work. I thought I could use a break and wanted to take some time to reassess. I feel ready to restart the work on this jar. Anyway, I have several questions.

Can black candles be burned atop the honey jar to banish any residual negative feelings caused by an issue me and the person had? Also, mercury went retrograde in August and will be retrograde for about another week. Is it a bad idea to restart work during this retrograde since I am attempting to keep lines of communication open with this individual?

Thank you all very much!!!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:55 pm

Black candles are generally used to curse or to venerate dark deities, such as Kali, whose name means "Black."

Your idea makes no sense to me. Honey jars are not used for banishing. They are used for sweetening.

If you do not fully and deeply understand the symbolism and the manner of working of a honey jar or a black candle, you may not be able to get a honey jar to succeed, and Mercury retrograde would be the least of your problems. I would recommend that you get some magical coaching (rootwork advice) from a professional practitioner. A number of rootworkers at AIRR, myself included, undertake magical coaching for the same fee they chargre for readings.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

rs_09

Unread post by rs_09 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Thank you Ms. Cat. I do have an appointment scheduled with you for this week. I think I do understand the symbolism of working a honey jar, but admit that I am a true novice always willing to learn. I am certainly always asking questions to gain a better understanding.

route95

Unread post by route95 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:50 pm

My honey jar has been very successful in terms of making my ex's sweetness grow again and he is communicating it, but not to me! He's turning to my friends and family... is there anything I can add to my honey jar routine to somehow make him express these sentiments to ME and not everyone else? Or would doing a completely different spell be better?

edit: I know deer's tongue is good for communication, but I wanted to check in because I don't want it to make him just get even more chatty with everyone else but me. -_-"

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:25 pm

When you have a honey jar can you anniot the candle with command oil on the candle? or is that a big NO NO.lol

vinavin21

Unread post by vinavin21 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:33 pm

So i did a honey jar on Saturday but instead of things getting better it became worse! So me and the guy that I was talking to just ended a huge argument and now he's moving out. I don't think that was suppose to happen guys! Why would this happen like this? I don't even know what to do any more :( Please help!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:58 pm

It wasn't the honey jar I think. Spells do not "backfire" and a honey jar won't make people fight and argue, ten to tone you had the argument for utterly mundane reasons.
HRCC Student #1559

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:01 pm

sunflower73 wrote:When you have a honey jar can you anniot the candle with command oil on the candle? or is that a big NO NO.lol
Commanding and sweetening, ehh, I wouldn't.
HRCC Student #1559

vinavin21

Unread post by vinavin21 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:02 pm

But why are we arguing we were fine until I did the honey jar

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:14 pm

vinavin21 wrote:But why are we arguing we were fine until I did the honey jar
I have no idea, I wasn't there and I do not know either of you, I do know that a honey jar will not cause such things.
HRCC Student #1559

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:19 pm

Also the honey jar hasn't even been working for 1 week yet - that's really not enough time to see movement on a work. And a honey jar will certainly not cause fighting.

If you are wondering what has caused the fighting, then I suggest that you get a reading with an AIRR worker.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

vinavin21

Unread post by vinavin21 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:20 pm

I know you don't know me! Im just letting you know what happen and how stuff ended up after i did this jar thats all!

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:36 pm

Please bear in mind that tone and inflection can not be determined online so if you feel someone is being rude or snippy, responding in what you believe is kind may not be appropriate.

I understand you're frustrated and upset but as already stated, the honey jar is not the cause of your fight. More than likely the timing of the fight and the creation of the honey jar is simply a coincidence. As Devi Spring stated pretty plainly, it is unlikely the effect of the jar have even started to take hold. You'll need to get a reading to determine what is going on.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:12 pm

You can get a reading to find out what is going on. Obviously there are specific underlying issues that need addressing. Magick cannot solve all of your issues, it may sweeten him, but if you are get invovled in an argument then your physical actions are undoing all the spiritual work you are putting into the situation. Remember it takes *two* to argue.

pla6066

Unread post by pla6066 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:20 am

Hey.. I have a question ...I was using a Honey Jar to reunite me and my husband it worked perfectly along with god's help. I need to know how to dispose of it properly..

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:23 am

Bury in your yard. :) Congrats on it working so well for you.

For more on disposal, dispersal, and deployment of spell-work, see
http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

atricus

Unread post by atricus » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:27 pm

Well i am remaking my honey jar as a molasses jar(got the molasses from my female target). I am planning to use the LM love herbs mixture, lodestone pair, love oils and sachet (follow me girl, love me, come to me, kiss me now!, etc) plus her personal concerns to try to make my female friend more than a friend if you know what i mean. I was wondering if a raccoon penis bone curious can also be used in a jar spell targeting a female?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:58 pm

Quite innovative, I have read and heard that it is given to the woman or buried beneath her door step...read about it here... http://herb-magic.com/racoon-penis-bone.html

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:20 pm

It's interesting, My sisterinlaw decided to divorce my brother and runaway, I actually like this better.. and left her son with us.. now I need something so we get to have permanent custody over him :)

Thanks Cat, I'll try one of those kits out.

Thanks JW I'll try that also!

route95

Unread post by route95 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:17 pm

route95 wrote:My honey jar has been very successful in terms of making my ex's sweetness grow again and he is communicating it, but not to me! He's turning to my friends and family... is there anything I can add to my honey jar routine to somehow make him express these sentiments to ME and not everyone else? Or would doing a completely different spell be better?

edit: I know deer's tongue is good for communication, but I wanted to check in because I don't want it to make him just get even more chatty with everyone else but me. -_-"
sorry I don't know if there was simply no advice or this happened to have gotten overlooked

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:02 pm

I wasn't too sure if this belongs in this section or Customer Testimonials.

There's a long story behind this, but I want to keep it short and sweet - HONEY JARS ARE VERY EFFECTIVE.
And yes, they do take time to take effect.

I never even met the couple (like I wrote - long story), but I did a honey jar on them maybe 10 months ago using online pics as personal concerns. I burned candles on the jar consistently each week, usually on Fridays but sometimes I'd also work on Mondays if I felt inclined to do so.

My initial intent was to sweeten the two people to each other. As time progressed, I switched from using Attraction oil on the candles to various Love oils. Last month, I added Restless oil and deerstongue herb to the mix to elicit a marriage proposal (since I'm kinda tired of dealing with these people - no, they're not clients). Well, I was informed this evening that they got engaged four days ago! So far, so good but I won't stop the work until they're actually married!

I made a honey jar using an empty baby food jar. Of course, LM sells prepared honey jars
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

I burned different color 4" candles and white tealights as a strategy - for ex., burn a pink candle one week for love, red the next week for passion, white for blessings to their relationship, etc. When money was tight, I'd cut a 6" candle to make two or three candles.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

I worked with different LM oils, rarely used more than one oil on the candle each week. Started with Come To Me and Attraction oils, then switched to Blessing and Love Me oils.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

Deerstongue herb can be purchased via this link:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html

Hope this helps!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:17 pm

Deer's Tongue is a great addition to sweetening work if you are interested in making your target more talkative and eloquent in the way he talks to you.

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:53 am

Can I add deers tongue to a 4" candle directly or do I need to crush it before I roll the candle in the herb so it doesn't catch fire?

Whenever I've tried using herbs they catch a fire and cause the wax to melt leaving a wax puddle.

So I have various herb packets from LM and still haven't used them :(

Any advise?

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”