Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
shunslove

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by shunslove » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:13 pm

Hi Everyone , I would like to know if I did a honey jar spell using my boyfriend's dirty underwear correctly? I tied his underwear in a knot to tie his nature & to keep him faithfull and i added hot chillie peppers on top to heat things up. I also feed him some of my of my stuff, but i notice we've been arguing alot could this be too much at once of work done on him ? :o :o

Cherry4

Unread post by Cherry4 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:34 pm

Hello everyone. I'm hoping to get some help here. I just received my 1st honey jar from LM. (I'm anxious!) I hav a couple of questions though. 1. If I hav a homemade honey jar already going bc I was waiting for my LM one to come in, what should I do with it? 2. Can I start this new one at anytime? 3. (this ? Is getting into the tmi dept) I hav a string that has his fluids on it but I've had it for a little bit bc I was going to use it for something but never got to it. Can I still use this as part of his personal concerns? At this time I hav not been able to talk to him much less see him to get anything new. Which leads into a more personal for me question. For those of u who has used the honey jar successfully, are there words or suggestions to help keep me positive. I hav not seen much, or any sign or movement w my homemade honey jar. I feel a little sad and discouraged. I hope and pray w LM jar I will hav better results since the right things will be in it. I just don't know what to do to get him to contact me. (and I hav tried to reach out to him but no response yet). Also I hav spoken to a rootworker who is working with me on my situation. He says there is hope and he's very confused. Byt like I said I would like to at least start hearin from him or know if he's thinking about me. Well ur experienced and professional suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for what u help everyone with.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:43 pm

You can work more than on honey jar, but if they are for the same purpose, you can take the personal concerns from your honey and place in the one Lucky Mojo honey jar, if this is your intentions. The homemade honey jar (as you called it) can be disposed in a ritual that is appropriate for its purpose (http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html). Yes, the string is still useable. Since you have a rootworker working for you, these questions can be answered since this person is working your case and more personally involved.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:48 pm

Chile peppers are more for enemy work, shunslove (http://herb-magic.com/pepper-red-flakes.html); If you are trying to heat up a love interest, use ginger (http://www.herb-magic.com/ginger-root.html).

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:49 pm

Hot chili peppers are most often used to stir up arguments and discord, so I would think that's likely your problem. Ginger and cinnamon are the sweet-heat you'll want to go to for love work.

I would un-make that jar, and remake it with cinnamon &/or ginger in place of the pepper.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Cherry4

Unread post by Cherry4 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:04 pm

Thank u so much for ur quick reply. I do run everything by my rootworker who is very helpful. I just know sometimes he is busy and can't get back all the time. And most of the time the experts of this forum hav similar ideas and thoughts ( great minds think alike lol) so thank u again.

shunslove

Unread post by shunslove » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:41 pm

Thanks, For your reply i knew something just didn't seem right ;) Can i use the cinnamon and honey and a little sugar water & just add the ginger later?

And one more thing can i feed him my stuff as well to keep him faithfull and under my control ?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:15 pm

1) If you add sugar water to honey you will create a fermenting mess that will explode like badly bottled beer. Cinnamon is hot, but it is more often used for heating up business, money, and negotiations than for heating up love. Ginger is used to heat up love. This is the product that you should order:

HER-GIN-ROOT
Ginger Root (Jamaica Ginger)
$3.00

2) There is another Forum thread for that topic, titled "Menstrual Blood Questions and Answers." Read it here:

menstrual-blood-questions-and-answers-t4800.html

3) You may have a worse problem than inadvertently blowing up your love affair with hot Red Peppers and fermenting sugar water: You have chosen the username "shunslove." To shun is to avoid or turn away. One who shuns love avoids or turns away from love. Your magical works will not succeed until your will is in alignment with your stated desires. Had you named yourself "enjoyslove" i would have had more hope for your success.

As it is, i see a series of contradictions here, you are shunning love, mixing a traditionally coercive tied-underwear spell with a honey-jar sweetening spell in an ungainly manner, using herbs that can provoke anger in a sweet-love jar, trying to remake the jar in a haphazard manner with some items added now and others "later," and generally not showing focus or insight into the way you are scattering your energies.

I think you would do well to start at square one: Your name on this forum, You can change it.

Then assemble the ingredients for two spells.

The first is the coercive fidelity love spell consisting of tied underwear. This is not honey jar work. It also is not Red Pepper work. It is place-oriented, and the underwear should be buried in your yard.

Next consider whether you really want to make a sweet jar at all, using either sugar or honey.

It cannot be made with Red Peppers because when you tried that, the two of you began arguing. It cannot be made with sugar-water because that will ferment and turn to alcohol.

The use of Ginger is to increase sexual passion, so think carefully -- this man is already unfaithful to you -- so why are you trying to INCREASE his passion? Maybe you should instead increase your domination (with Rosemary) or increase his domesticity (with Basil) or increase his lovey-dovey-ness (with Rose petals).

A sweet jar for love purposes should be made with petition papers of love and with edible herbs or roots, because one of the great things you can do with a love-honey jar is use the honey (or sugar) in cooking. You can't do that if it is full of "dirty underwear."

If you are having trouble seeing these spells as a logical series of actions, you can hire a rootwork professional to give you a magical consultation. There are practitioners at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers who will help. Read about what a magical consultation is here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... ork_Advice

Several AIRR members live in Colorado, the state where your posts originate. (They are Lou Florez, Selah, and Priestess Najah). Look them up at the AIRR site, here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

shunslove

Unread post by shunslove » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:06 am

Thanks, fOR correcting me, i got this info from a rootworker that i had hired and they had gave me this info. And said it would draw him to me and that he would chase after me. I really didn't feel the peppers were right so that's why i started this topic to get the right understanding.I always check in with the forum from time to time , see if any ideas to help me. And thanks for break down on how my user name may affect my work as well, i will change to have more of a drawing and loveing nature. I will start right away on correcting this work. and order from luckymojo.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:14 am

When I hear cases such as yours shunslove, I recommend a reading of this website Readers, RootWorkers, and Black Gypsies (http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html)... This discussion informs you on how to tell genuine psychic Readers and Rootworkers in the Hoodo and Conjure Tradition from the "Free Psychic Tarot" Frauds, Fraudulent Mediums, phoney "Santeria" priests and priestess, bogus "Paleros," and fake "Vodoo" or "Vodou" mambos and priests. I think its worth your time to read it.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:28 am

Agreed...there are a lot of people out there who may be great intuitives and readers, using a seemingly "mix-and-matched" style of rootwork and witchcraft. Internet Magic, Slap Dash Conjure.

I hope your situation takes a turn for the best!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:36 pm

Just to play devil's advocate for a second, I do know of genuine rootworkers in certain regions working with cayenne for love. It's not generally recommended, because if you don't have the right relationship with the spirit of cayenne, you're much more likely to end up starting fights than heating up love. And it doesn't seem to be a wide-spread practice at all.

But there are good workers out there that know how to use cayenne that way. If you're not one of those workers, or one of their students, I wouldn't recommend trying it since you're likely to end up like the poster above with lots more arguing going on than lovin'. ;) I just didn't want to see all workers who suggest such a thing painted as charlatains.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:34 pm

Devi i agree, one can use Red Peppers -- or Gun-Powder for heating up a relationship, and it is not necessarily bogus to do so -- but this particular relationship was already too hot, because he may be unfaithful and then, when she added the Peppers, they got to arguing. Hot is not always what is wanted.
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:49 pm

Thanks for that followup Devi, I will add that to my notes.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:49 am

Oh absolutely, Miss Cat - it was not working in this case, and so not the best suggestion to have been given to the poster. But I didn't want all rootworkers who work in that way to get broadbrushed as con artists or dabblers, as was the implication that seemed to be creeping in.

andy598

Unread post by andy598 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:58 am

I received my "Stay at Home", "Peaceful" and "Boss Fix" Honey jars from LM. I would like some advise on what to put on the petition.
1) For the Stay at Home Honey jar, I want my wife to stay home of course, be faithful, honest and respectful.

2)For the Peaceful honey jar, I want peace in my home and not in my home with all family members. For everyone to get along and like one another.

3) For the Box Fix, I want my boss and co-workers to like me, respect me and not bother me.

I just need some ideas to insert in the petition. Also, what is best to add beside the names of my co-workers to add strengh?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:01 am

You've pretty much put your petitions together already in the above statements! Good work!

For the Peaceful Home, just put concerns of everyone you wish to sweeten to one another into the jar, and then put your petition for they all to get along lovingly.

If you can get pictures of your co-workers (some companies have websites where pics are posted, or you can find them on Facebook or other social networking sites like LInkedIn, etc) that would be great to include.

Blueberry

Unread post by Blueberry » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:35 pm

Hello I think I've had a honey jar disaster due to a mistake I think I made, what I did I made a honey jar for myself for self love so put my name ect and surrounded it with a self love note and filled with honey love herbs and love oils along with a woman's protection oil. Well lets just say I became sweet as a person so sweet I became a doormat fighting against the feeling and thought no this was done correctly I wont reverse this. But I had to it was getting out of hand I think I started to become a doormat and I think others picked up on my aura and started looking down at me because I was radiating a sweet aura and in this day and age you got to have you wits about you you can't go around being sweet you will just get taken advantage of so I kept this jar for around a month and its caused nothing but chaos with my partner even he started not taking me seriously and I know its due to this I feel like my whole reputation is down the drain and that I'm gossiped about because I was this strong person that's radiating sweetness and frankly doormat radiation. I haven't done anything degrading I just feel people are thinking that of me. Because I have a very in tune sixth sense.
I just want a fresh start and to be viewed how I was originally its weird because I done no if Im paranoid but the honey jar I made the note I wrote for myself a girl I used to go school with wrote exactly the note I wrote for myself in the honey jar making me think this is working and people are picking up on the radiation that Im projecting. But how can I have a fresh start and to show Im boss and not to be taken advantage from Ive been too nice and a doormat and its time for a change Im gentle only because I belive in karma and try to do good but its wearing thin and I think certain persons are taking advantage of this.

So all in all I need a fresh start, strength, and protection to not allow anything to take advantage of my character.

tanit

Unread post by tanit » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:31 pm

I have a question about utilizing an ongoing honey jar for sweetening friends and business associates. I'd like to be able to put in name papers/pictures/concerns of people as we cross paths over time in the honey jar, but I feel it's not appropriate to open a sealed honey jar.

Some posts suggest putting the name papers/etc. under the jar, but I am not convinced that would have as strong an effect as putting them in the honey itself. Another poster seems to like an open bowl with honey where she dips the name papers of people over time-- however, in this case, I am not sure how one would burn candles on top of the spell to heat it up, among other things.

Does anyone have any experience in solving this problem? I've had great experience working honey jars the traditional way with personal concerns, etc.-- they do put gradual, subtle, yet consistent 'pressure' on the intended recipients. Would love to achieve similar effect without having dozens of jars being worked on many different people.
Many thanks in advance!

smokey08

Unread post by smokey08 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:34 pm

Is your honey jar suppose to be out in the open in the house? Or does it have to be hidden when working on it?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:52 pm

asmalls08 -- that is up to you, but most of us keep them on our working altars or candle altars.

See pictures of honey jars right out in the open here, and click the links to read more about them:

Honey Jar kit prepared by Miss Cat (that's me) of The Association of Independent Readers and Rootowkrers
Read more here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... e_Yronwode

Honey Jar on the altar of Auntie Sindy Todo of The Association of Independent Readers and Rootowkrers
Read more here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... Sindy_Todo

Honey Jar on the altar of Marin Graves of The Association of Independent Readers and Rootowkrers
Read more here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... rin_Graves

Honey Jar on the altar of Brother Jeffrey Vanderson of The Association of Independent Readers and Rootowkrers
Read more here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... _Vanderson

Honey Jar on the altar of Momma Hen of The Association of Independent Readers and Rootowkrers
Read more here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... =Momma_Hen
catherine yronwode

luckyboy

Unread post by luckyboy » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:10 am

I saw the honey jar thread but I couldn't find my answer in there since my question is kind of individual.

i am going to work a honey jar with stay with me and follow me boy and knotweed in it for faithfulness but Dr. Johannes also suggested a brilliant idea to me for faithfulness (putting my pubic hair over a dolls eyes that represents boyfriend)...

my question to dr. J along with anyone else who can help is can I use a picture of him, glue pubic hair over his eyes instead, and put it in the honey jar along with his fingernails?

and with that being said, would putting my hair on the picture in the honey jar affect me since the spell is on him?

should it only be his personal concerns in there? or is it ok that my hair is in there since the purpose us to cover his eyes and only see me which goes along with the idea of the rest of the spell?

please help! I appreciate any answers and suggestions

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:02 pm

Spells for faithfulness often include the personal concerns of both parties, like this once for instance: Not traditional hoodoo, but it shows the reasoning behind it. You will find similar uses of both parties' personal concerns in Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, under "Personal Concerns."
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:45 pm

You can try either. Or both.
Only a reading would be able to determine which one would be the better.
Just do it and let us know about the result.
Good luck!
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

luckyboy

Unread post by luckyboy » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:23 pm

lol just do it I love hearing from you dr. johannes and thank you miss michaele I feel more comfortable now and have a better plan on what I will do. I'll leave the follow me boy out and work it seperately so that the jar is strictly for binding and togetherness .. you guys are the best & dr j I like ur style youre amazing

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:23 pm

luckylulu, a honey jar is not for "binding and faithfulness." It is to make people sweet and loving. Remember -- "As honey is sweet to me, so will So-and-So be sweet to me, and favour me above all others." There is NOTHING in there about "and stop his whoring around" ! :-)

Johannes' idea of putting your pubic hair over his eyes (a photo or a doll) can certainly go in a sweetener spell -- but even that will not somehow turn a sweetening spell into a binding spell.

If you want to do a binding spell on the man's sexual nature, that should be a separate working.

I am merging this thread into the honey jar thread.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

luckyboy

Unread post by luckyboy » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:31 pm

thanks Catherine where can I find binding spells or faithfulness spells on here? and what products should i use? and since honey jars are not used for faithfullness what are stay with me honey jars used for? and what is the difference between binding and faithfulness if any? please help, thanks

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:48 am

Hiya All.

Love to all.

I need to know can you put two names in one honey jar?
I'm wanting to do a court case honey jar and need to know if i can put the Judge name and the caseworker its all to do with the same case, Im trying to sweet them both to favor me in this case as the other man has completely told lies and tarnished me against these people.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Babybaby

Thank You Saint Expedite Thank You Saint Jude for your wonderful works, I love you.
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:49 am

Yes you can. In fact, when I do my court case honey jars I put the names of *everyone* involved in the case in the jar--both sides--because I have seen the other side actually favor my client and encourage their client to work with my client after they are included in the honey jar.
Hope that helps!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:27 pm

Thanks Bri. x
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

sandyhanni
Newly Registered

Unread post by sandyhanni » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:30 am

I wish to be reconciled with my ex so I started the reconciliation honey jar on him a few weeks ago. He was becoming sweet to me, but I wasn't getting the kind of movement I wanted. So yesterday I decided to add a few extra elements to my jar-

cubeb berries
cinnamon powder
catnip
dill seeds
rosemary
cardamom seeds
deers tongue.

I prayed before re-opening the jar and after closing it. I burned my first candle after the new herbs and it gave a clean burn.

What I wish to ask of you all is.. Will these new elements work towards making my ex more receptive to my work? Or, will it negate the entire purpose of my honey jar?

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:05 pm

I have a honey jar that I am working. My rootworker told me to shake it before lighting a candle on it while telling it what I want to happen. Well, as I shook it today I noticed the lodestones came free of the folded petition paper and then floated down to the bottom of the jar, they are touching still. What should I do? I have an appt for monday to update my rootworker. Should I open the jar and put them back in the paper or just leave them as is and not shake or shake? I have another pair of lodestones from another love spell that I keep on the plate in front of the honey jar. They are still joined. The wax from the honey jar candle has melted around them and keep those together. Could I just replace the ones in the jar with the ones that are joined by their magnetic force and the hardened wax?
Thank you St Anthony & St Martha for your help during my time of need
Thank you St Dymphna for helping on my behalf
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:03 pm

A rootworker is working your case; discuss the issue with him or her.

diana

Unread post by diana » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:24 pm

Can I take some of the personal concerns from a doll and put it in a honey jar?At this point I can't take any personal concerns from the target.will this affect my doll?

Mybest1
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mybest1 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:26 am

Hi, hope you guys can answer my question. 

1) If we have 2 honey jars going at the same time for 2 different people, do they have to be placed in different places?

2) I am asking coz I had them in one place but they were hidden from each other before but somehow the suitcase in my closet that was like a wall in between got moved and they were visible to each other. And the good positive effect that I had from the jars suddenly stopped. Can that happen?

3) Do I just place them separate again or had to redo the honey jars?

Thanks

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:52 am

I would continue to work with what works. If you feel they worked separately keep them that way.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:12 am

1) No way! Professional rootworkers will place a DOZEN or more honey jars for various clients on one altar! If we had to keep them hidden from one another with walls of suitcases, we would not be able to walk around our rooms!

2)
A) Can it happen that moving a honey jar will stop it from working? Never had that happen to me in my entire life, and nobody has ever told me that it happened to them either.
B) Can it happen that setting a honey jar next to another honey jar will stop it from working? Never had that happen to me in my entire life, and nobody has ever told me that it happened to them either.
C) Can it happen that honey jars sometimes stop working? Yes, especially if you do not regularly set lights on them or pray over them.

3) Re-making them seems like a stupid waste of honey to me. Working over them is indicated. Frankly, i think your work has hit a roadblock and you are trying to figure out why and so you have come up with this idea that they had to be separated by a suitcase or they would not work.

Now i am going to ask YOU some questions:

Why did you make and keep the two honey jars separate in the first place?

1) Was it important that two people or groups of people be sweet to you but that they each symbolically were not to know that they were to be sweet to you?

2) Or was it just a circumstance of when you made them?

If (1), then keep them separate. If (2) then what the heck does it matter?

This is being merged into the long Honey Jar thread.
catherine yronwode

Mybest1
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mybest1 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:04 pm

Thanks Jwmcclin and Catherine.. Catherine, no that was just circumstantial. I did not know it was ok for them to be in 1 place together but since I suddenly lost contact from both people together, I was wondering if that can happen when the jars are visible to each other. You are also right I stopped praying on them since I have read you do the work and leave it without thinking about it. But I will rework them again. Thank you

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:03 am

To answer your question, I think that you are fine. You can open the jar and put them back together in the paper however they may just come free together again. I mean you are shaking the jar so they are bound to come apart, but you are backing that up with the lodestones on a plate. So you are fine. Keep working and stay focused!
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Tavia

Unread post by Tavia » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:22 pm

Hello All,

I recently purchased a Reconciliation Honey Jar. I want to know if its okay to add my boyfriend's semen AND hair to the jar? The instructions only says to add hair, but would his semen make the connection stronger? Also, should I put the herbs INSIDE the petition paper, or can I put the herbs directly into the honey jar? And do I have to use the entire pack of herbs or only some of it?

P.S. Would Reconciliation oil, Love Me oil, and Chuparrosa (hummingbird) oil be a good mixture to anoint my pink candles?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:29 pm

I would use the hair and put it with the herbs inside the petition paper packet

Tavia

Unread post by Tavia » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:34 pm

Hello All,

I purchased a Stay with Me honey Jar in August. My intention was to get my arrogant boyfriend to soften up to me and do as I say. When writing the petition paper I wrote "love me, forgive me, stay with me,submit to me, (and some other dominating stuff). This was my first honey jar, and I think I did it improperly. My boyfriend and I do not live together (We are both young and living with out parents). Is the Stay With Me product only for married couples who live together? I may have used the wrong product, because I failed to see any progress. The directions says to only light a candle Mon, Wed, and Fri, however, I lit candles everyday to make the spell stronger. By the way, I used birthday candles because I didn't have 4inch candles at the time and they burned out REALLY fast (15 mins).

Anyway, should I start a whole new honey jar? Because I think I totally screwed this one up :(

Tavia

Unread post by Tavia » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:42 pm

Yes, I was also thinking about just putting the hair, but when I read the article about "Bodily Concerns" it stated that Semen and Sexual fluids are more "Powerful and spiritually connected". Do you think adding his semen+hair+picture would be too much? Or would it strengthen the spell?

I apologize if this is a silly question. I just don't know whether semen is only used for Sex spells or love/sweeting spells.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:19 pm

Actually it sounds like you want more dominate spellwork, Do As I Say, Soften Up are the words you used. On the other hand and in response to your question, the pretty Stay With Me picture, says stay with me is to increase/enhance fidelity, intimacy, permanence, honesty, joyous companionship, faithfulness, trust, reliability and love. So it's not limited to married couples. You have definitely had time to see movement, I would get a reading on the issue to see what is going on. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org ...

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:22 pm

I would use semen only if I had a match, I try to keep similar personal concerns for honey jar. ...and if putting in a honey jar, I would dry it on a piece of paper towel. So if you feel the need to include both...its your call.

I was looking at your previous post, are you working the Reconciliation Honey Jar after the Stay With Me Honey Jar because as you mentioned in that post, the Stay With Me Honey Jar went wrong?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:26 am

I would include all of them, wrapped in the petition paper, and no it would not be too much. If you are fortunate to get his semen then use it, and save his hair for another time. But if you have all 3 and you want to use all 3 then do so. But ration your personal concerns if you can.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:31 am

"love me, forgive me, stay with me,submit to me, (and some other dominating stuff).

The products you are looking for are I dominate my man. If you just want to dominate and rule him then that is your product.

I think you used the wrong products as you did not use any dominating products. I mean at the very least you should have used controlling, do as I say, or even commanding. I would have reached for I dominate my man.

I would start the work over. But if you have a rift in your relationship. I would probably go for a honey jar with just love me, reconciliation, and stay with me. This is genuinely for love and putting things back together again. But if you want to force him the go with I Dominate my man or other controlling products.

http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:13 am

I agree - there was wrong application of work here. You have two (perhaps even three) different works: domination, stay with me, and perhaps reconciliation.

As Starsinthesky7 said if there's been a fight or rift, then you'll want to work with Reconciliation products to help soothe and heal that. There's a spell kit as well as a honey jar for that.

You want fidelity it sounds like, so the Stay with Me honey jar would be appropriate for that. You can also burn Stay With Me candles on his name. You could consider tying his nature to you with a Nation Sack.

However for the "submit to me (and other dominating stuff)", you're going to have to use domination products for that. Stars has provided a good link and good advice on products you can use. You may need to use a doll baby or skull candle to effectively gain your domination.

Each of those has a very different aim, and so will take a separate work.

However, you may wish to get a reading and consultation so you can get some clarity on exactly what kind of work is most needed, and in what order you should approach things for the best result. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Tavia

Unread post by Tavia » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:07 pm

Thank you so much everyone! I see that a nation sack would work best for my situation. I appreciate the helpful information and advice :)

Tavia

Unread post by Tavia » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:45 pm

jwmcclin wrote:I would use semen only if I had a match, I try to keep similar personal concerns for honey jar. ...and if putting in a honey jar, I would dry it on a piece of paper towel. So if you feel the need to include both...its your call.

I was looking at your previous post, are you working the Reconciliation Honey Jar after the Stay With Me Honey Jar because as you mentioned in that post, the Stay With Me Honey Jar went wrong?
Yes, I am about to start working a nation sack and reconciliation honey jar spell.

The Stay With Me honey jar spell went wrong because I used the wrong petition and incorrect intent.

Since my boyfriend is a Leo (very arrogant, stubborn and hard to bend over) I will have to use more powerful methods to successfully hoodoo him.

I've tried other hoodoo gestures like putting his name in a plastic container filled with water and putting it into a freezer to cool him down from a heated argument, taping his picture upside down on the back of headboard to make him always think about me, placing his semen in my pillow to "suffocate" his nature, and putting his name paper in my left shoe to dominate him.... all of this seemed to have little to no affect on him.

Is it possible that some people are "hoodoo-proof"?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:09 pm

Mybest1 --

You wrote, ''I stopped praying on them [my honey jars] since I have read you do the work and leave it without thinking about it."

You have mistaken a common phrase used in rootwork that involves BURIAL or SCATTERING or THROWING of items -- "lay your trick and don't look back" with the very different type of work which involves ongoing petition, prayer, offerings, feeding, or services at an altar. A honey jar is of the latter type, not the former.

You would benefit from some personal magical coaching rather than skimming ideas from the internet. Without a mentor or teacher, you are likely to become overwhelmed with ideas which seem conflicting to you, but which actually relate to differing methods and techniques within the larger framework of conjure magic.

-----

Tavia --

First, yes, some people are very difficult to affect with conjure because their wills and their spiritual natures are very strong. This is easy to understand if you also consider that some people are very difficult to dominate physically, if their bodies are very strong, and some are difficult to affect emotionally, if they are very firm in their emotional outlook on life.

Second, it is customary to take a man's semen and a woman's sexual fluids and use the mixture to "glue" together their pictures, with one hair from each sandwiched in the middle. Let the liquids dry. Fold the packet to you, to sweeten the person to you, and pray over it as you do so. Then pray again as you place the packet in the honey or sugar and taste the honey or sugar.

Do not put hairs or body fluids loose into honey or sugar, that is gross and unprofessional and inauthentic work. You are adding packets to the honey, not stirring up a stew.

Third, without getting into too much detail, i would like to suggest that some of the work you are doing is extremely weak and what i call "internet hoodoo" in its triviality.

For instance, "putting his name in a plastic container filled with water and putting it into a freezer to cool him down from a heated argument" is weak on many accounts.

A plastic jar? How tacky.

Plain tap water? How bland.

This is kiddie-magic, silly stuff with no real spiritual power or spiritual strength behind it.

Just to address that one issue, i'd like you to read the page i wrote on freezer spells, and especially check out the section on "tap water" --

http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Then you mention "placing his semen in my pillow to "suffocate" his nature." That is so bogus in so many ways (and so off-topic for this thread on Honey Jars) that i will just tell you, no, that won't get it. First, there is no way that putting his semen in your pillow will "suffocate his nature." It'll just make you hot for him. Second, why do you want to "suffocate" his nature -- his sexuality -- if you have him in a honey jar? Are you trying to harm him? Either enjoy him as a lover or tie his nature to you, or dump him, but don't play psycho on him, putting him in a honey jar and then trying to snuff out his sex drive.

You would benefit from working with a mentor, teacher, magical coach or personal rootworking guide throughout this work, because, yes, he is a tough nut to crack, but you are also going at the job of cracking him in a disorganized and ineffective manner.

This thread is being merged into the long thread on honey jars, as per our usual policy.
catherine yronwode

Tavia

Unread post by Tavia » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:19 pm

jwmcclin wrote:The issue is what type of honey jar did you prepare. If it is to make him sweet on you, that would be the opposite effect of what you are getting. I would get a reading if that's the case. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
I used the Stay With Me Honey Jar Spell.

Tavia

Unread post by Tavia » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:31 pm

Wow Cat! That was a lot of very helpful information. I had a feeling that some of those spells seemed kind of "cheesy". Not to mention, they never worked. I didn't get the spells from the internet though, I got it from a book called "RootWork" by Tayannah Lee McQuillar. It makes me angry to just think I was misled by someone who I thought was reputable. But oh well I guess that's life.

Now that I know I did a lot of things wrong, I understand why I got the opposite results of my intent. For instance, my intent was to make my boyfriend sweet on me, remain faithful, and be more submissive. But instead, i got the complete opposite: We always fought, argued, he became more rebellious and mean, and eventually broke-up with me. Which is why now I have a reconciliation honey jar on its way, and this time I know what NOT to do. I feel more confident now that I have a better understanding of working a honey jar. I also plan to schedule a reading via phone sometime soon to guide me with my rootwork.

Once again, thanks for your feedback and helpful information :)

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:13 pm

Goodluck and keep us posted on your success!!
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

RedRedRoses

Unread post by RedRedRoses » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:35 pm

Hi all!

I have done so much research on the honey jar and gave it alot of thought before actually doing it. Long story short my ex and I were on amazing terms for the last year and a half,the best thing I could ask for and the last two months have been hell. It all spurred from me going thru his phone, and he has completely lost all trust for me. He really wants nothing to do with me, questions my character now, has deleted me from everywhere and is so upset since he feels that I broke his trust (and he trusts no one). We live far apart so we don't see each other but we have been in contact on random days, but its always been arguements.

I did the honey jar, following all directions..Included our hair tied in a knot, cinnamon, two rose pedals and wrote our names in red ink 3 times in the shape of the cross. I burned a red and pink candle and the red burned rather neatly while the pink burned a little slower and was a little more messy. This was the first day and I will continue M,W,F

I am feeling very good about the jar, my only concern is that the petition paper unfolded a little and has risen a little to the top of the jar. The jar is full with a lot of honey, there is just a little space between the honey and the cap. I wanted to know if anyone knows if that is still ok that the paper has risen? And if these are good signs so far? Any other suggestions will be great! Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:19 pm

It is natural for the paper to rise in a honey jar. In a sugar jar it will sit at the level your put it at.

Good luck with your work!

(This thread is being merged into the long Sweet Jar thread so that folks can find it.)
catherine yronwode

Ed Des Sar

Unread post by Ed Des Sar » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:37 am

Hi, I was wondering how to do a honeyjar spells for seven teachers. Do I write each teachers names three times on the same paper and then write my son's name on top of those names 3 times. Then write the petition around it. I have written about this in an earlier posts and someone suggested I use a general petition so I can use it every year without changing the teachers names, how is that one done. Cat has also suggested a sugarjar spell , but I am also a little confused about the process. I would actually like to try these spells A.S.A.P. but I am afraid to make mistakes. Thank you all in the Lucky Mojo forum for all your hard work.

Sorry if I am annoying anyone with my probably obvious questions. I am completely new to this, so I need step-by-step directions.

RedRedRoses

Unread post by RedRedRoses » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Thank you so much. Appreciate your help. I know it's still early but I reached out to him today. He's still picking up the phone but is still very distant. Just when I thought we were making progress he turned again and got really upset saying he wants nothing to do with me. I know the Jar hasn't had time to take effect but he is a really cold person and I may need something else with the jar to get him to turn a new leaf and separate this anger he has towards me. He's a tough cookie, distant, non-forgiving and nonchalant so everything really works against me. I know I shouldn't worry or question it, which I have alot of faith in the jar. I just know he is someone I am meant to be with and know we could work through these problems.

Sweetkisses
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sweetkisses » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Hello!
I have been working with honey jars for a long time, but I have never seen anything Like this. I'm working with one for reconciliation, during the 3rd day of the spell, the honey turned to a darker color. What could this mean? Candles are burning clean and neatly, can it just be the heat of the candle "cooking" the honey? Advise please!

Cherry4

Unread post by Cherry4 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:26 am

Hello everyone.

Well a little update. I started a honey jar about 2 months ago for reconcilliation. My candles have, for the most part, been burning clean and clear. I have other work being done by my rootworker for clarity, which is said is looking positive, strong and promising, but am not seeing much movement on my side. There has been no communication between the two of us except for 2 days of text messaging (which took me by surprise, and was very fun loving and caring). But as quickly as it started, that's as fast as it ended. That was about 2 weeks ago and haven't heard from him since. I was told to have confidence and give him his space to figure it out, which I am trying very hard to do. But it is a bit difficult. I guess I am looking for a little positive support here (which i know there is no way for anyone to give definate answers to any situation). Maybe any suggestions to keep me confident and calm as my rootworker would like me to be.

Also, i Do have a question on how the candle burned one day on my honey jar. I have read the link for candle divination, but couldn't get a complete grasp of the way mine looked. Maybe someone else has had this.....but I did have a small puddle of wax that was left on the top of the lid from previous burns. This one morning I lit my candle on top of the used wax like always...it was quite a sight, but as the candle was coming to the end of its burn, it consumed ALL the wax that was remaining on the lid. The flame grew a bit larger (nothing that looked overbearing, or dangerous in anyway) bc it had ignited 2-3 other wicks that had remained from the previous burns. But it looked like a teepee of flame on the lid...needless to say, all the wax is gone, and has been burning clean and clear since then....still nice, clean and pretty....not too fast nor too slow...I dont feel worried about it, but if anyone has insight on that, it would be nice to hear.

Well thank you for your time and as always, I love hearing from you and reading everyones experiences.

Have a good day!!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”