2. What you are calling a "guideline" it total horseshit and bogus rule-making. There is no such guideline and has never been. You have been falsely told, by someone who has read my materials but did not understand them, that when i was young i was taught by a man who said to "watch and wait for signs for three days, and if there are no signs, then look for movement for three weeks, and if there is no completion in three months, the spell has failed." Someone is trying to turn this concept of how to watch and wait and look and hope into a role-playing game thing where the outcome is PREDICTED to happen at these specified intervals. NOT SO. Never been so, will never be so. You got instant completion! Hurray! Be happy and stop listening to rule-making wackos.
3. You may pray as often as you wish, but it is customary to do so at regular intervals, not at random times. Follow your heart, though -- you are doing great so far.
1. It happens when a wick unravels and makes two flames next to one another or when a wick breaks off and falls into the wax, leaving one flame at the top and one in the pool of wax.
2. I suggest that you do not use a canister. I suggest that you purchase a small honey jar spell from Lucky Mojo which is glass with a stout metal lid and comes with a flat candle holder. The cost is $16.00 and it will include herbs appropriate to your situation as well. Since you are new to this, you need help to not make a mess. That is what we are here for, to provide supplies that will work and are traditional.
3. Dispose of it either through burial or in running water. Do not try to use a ruined or burned spell working again. Do not throw it in the trash.
Love, Romance, Friendship, Sexuality, Fertility Honey Spell