Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:09 am

Rachel11 wrote: Should I just continue with my plan as is and add the additional honey jar for the new girl?

Thanks,
Rachel11

Rather than a honey jar, I would suggest a moving candle spell to move her away from your guy and towards someone she can be happy with, without stepping on your toes.
HRCC Student #1559

Cupcake

Unread post by Cupcake » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:58 pm

Hi everyone. I am going to be purchasing a honey jar to do on my ex. we would argue over silly things. and about a month ago he broke up with me saying it was unhealthy and he didn't want to do it anymore. he was confused as to his intention. but i want to do a honey jar i just need help since ive been in doubt lately. he calls me everyday and we are friends now.

ladeenyc

Unread post by ladeenyc » Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:51 pm

Hi I started my honey jar oct to sweeten my guy to my favor (prior to that we didnt see each other for four weeks and he changed his number but was still calling me from a private number and would not give me the number) the first day I lit the candle, that same day I got a phone call from him and he came over after not seeing each other for four weeks and before he left he gave me the new number. All was well till recently he broke up with me over a misunderstanding on his part he spoke to me on x-mas eve wanting to make up but than called back telling me am just like the rest of the girls he has dealt with in the past. I recently let a candle on top of my jar and it had a whole lot of wax on the jar this last candle i lit it burned all the way to the end and then there was a medium size triangle fire that melted all the wax off the top of the jar and its completely clean and the pool of wax in on the side of the jar. I let the fire burn out ( it was mostly all the wicks from the previous candles) I heard popping and cracking also. My question is this a good sign that my jar is working on him or should i start a new jar and since I got such a fast response the first time i used it will it do the same again. ( for my jar i used his pic my hair his hair and i wrote out my petition and oils follow me boy, bend over, attraction,stay with me, never forget me, come to me, compelling, do as i say, love me, I dominate my man , and rose. I dress my candle with come to me and love me. The oils are not from LM and I didnt put the hairs inside the parchment paper and i inserted his pic head first into the jar which is now stuck to bottom right side of the jar head first after several times of me moving the jar around when the pic turned itself to the upright position) If anybody can help me thank would be great I want to get my relationship back on the right track ;)
Thank you St Martha you rock

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:33 am

Cupcake: Well just posting in this massive thread full of great ideas and instruction means that you are already on the right track! Spend some time going through and reading all the great questions and answers about Honey Jars. Then get one going and let us know how your doing. Here are some more links for further reading:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:50 pm

You have a lot of signs and events to interpret. You really should get a reading.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

star11

Unread post by star11 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:20 pm

well i have to say i have been working a honey jar for an ex for about 1 year now and started to see great signs . yestarday i started a sugar jar to shake things up a bit and guess what he called and we went out had a wonderful time he even took off work today and we spent the day together ...not sure were we are heading but its a start ......

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:04 pm

Burning it everyday doesnt mean its going to work any better than the 3x a week.

I would keep doing what you are doing now.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ladeenyc

Unread post by ladeenyc » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:32 pm

MissMichaele wrote:You have a lot of signs and events to interpret. You really should get a reading.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Thank you miss michaele,I will look into that. I was wondering is my honey jar a good jar, I have been using only red candles should i also use pink candles.
Thank you St Martha you rock

Cupcake

Unread post by Cupcake » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:26 pm

Thank you for your response Joseph Magnuson. I really appreciate. I just placed my order today at lucky mojo and i will let you all know how it turns out.

Pink kisses

Unread post by Pink kisses » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:18 pm

If you do a honey jar spell for love for a specific person, is it possible that someone else could be effected by the honey jar?
ex: I was doing a honey jar for a guy I was interested in, had his name, a picture of us & a concern from him. I gave up doing the spell, because I felt like I wasn't really into it. (it became a chore, instead of wanting to do it). I noticed last week that one of my male coworkers seemed to be smitten with me. We were always friendly with each other, but for one day in particular, he was flirting with me heavily.
So could he have been effected, or could it be just a coincidence? (there was literally 12 days between me stopping the honey jar & him flirting with me).

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:52 pm

Pink kisses,

This was a coincidence. There is no way that someone other than your target was affected by a spell done towards your target. Take it as a good sign and continue to flirt with your new guy. Perhaps ending the honey jar on the "old guy" helped open a situation with your "new guy."
Joseph Magnuson

zze

Unread post by zze » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:49 am

Hello all,

please if someone could tell me.. i worked yesterday my first honey jar for sweeten my ex.. but i think that in my sleep I dreamt that he was avoiding me.. is that a bad sign, regarding the issue that in the first 3 days, you should ask for signs? if yes, should i stop working with my jar??

thanks....

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:12 am

zze,

No, you should not stop working your jar. Definitely keep working with it as it is only the first day.

I do not think this is a bad indication of the work, and he may very well be avoiding you at the moment since you and him are not together. The honey jar is designed to start to soften the person up so that they will forgive you.

Keep working your jar and have FAITH in the honey jar you are doing. I would work the sweet jar for about 3 weeks, and then get a check up reading to see how things are progressing.

Reconciliation work is not easy stuff by any means, and perhaps you may need to do additional work to yield the results you want.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:18 am

zze,

I agree with Joseph M. This honey jar did not have an effect on someone else. Perhaps you "giving up" opened you up to receiving someone else that you had not seen before because you were too focused on the other person you were interested in.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:52 am

zze,

Actually the honey jar works steadily (some experiences may vary), and if you read this thread, you will see some reports of them working very quickly. And I agree with starsnthesky7, 'keep working it.'
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

zze

Unread post by zze » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:23 am

Thank you very much for your quick reply!! I will continue working on it!!!!
I have already orderd the reconciliation kit.. i just wait to receive it...!
I live in Europe , Greece .. who may I suppose that I should have to get me a check up reading? you mean reading of Tarrots cards or any kind of cards reading?

Thanks..

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:33 am

zze,

Yes it is a bad sign -- and, no, do not give up yet.

But first -- you should have set yourself a time limit for all works of this nature (wanting to change someone's mind about you, be sweeter, return to you, etc.) and it is a good discipline to have the patience to work for the entire time limit, with faith and purpose, and observe all signs -- even bad ones -- because doing so will help you understand the way magic and rootworking operate.

Changing your mind about what you are doing one day into a major mind-altering spell of this type, without having seen or contacted him, is just as pointless as continuing to work a spell after the time limit runs out and you should move on.

Your question about a Break-Up spell has been DELETED from this thread. This thread is about HONEY JARS. Please ask your question about break up spells, reconciliation spells, and other spells in the appropriate sections of this forum. Thanks!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

zze

Unread post by zze » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:47 am

thank you all!

Enquirer

Unread post by Enquirer » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:16 am

I need to know what days are good for peace and reconciliation in my house. I have a boss fix honey working for me and a money jar how often am I supposed to use the money honey jar and on what days.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:02 am

Enquirer. check out these pages:

Day of the Week: http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html
Spell Timing: spell-timing-planetary-influences-days- ... t1429.html
Joseph Magnuson

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:44 pm

Peace and Reconciliation...I would go with Monday, Wednesday, or Friday.

Money draw...Sunday, Thursday, Friday.

I would shake it, and burn candles on it at least once a week. Most people like to work on honey jars at least 3 times a week.

Pink kisses

Unread post by Pink kisses » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:19 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote: I agree with Joseph M. This honey jar did not have an effect on someone else. Perhaps you "giving up" opened you up to receiving someone else that you had not seen before because you were too focused on the other person you were interested in.
I was kind of interested in this guy before, but figured since he was a few years younger than me, that he wouldn't be interested.
However, I've started a new jar (not for anyone specific this time, just for qualities I'm looking for in a man), and I've noticed that since I've started this new jar, the 'new' guy & I haven't been speaking as much (although my fault)
I guess if its meant to be it will be.

smokey08

Unread post by smokey08 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:19 pm

so im having a honey jar going and i do not have my hairs or the other persons hairs. i have a towel they used when we went swimming & shorts they wore. but its not in the honey jar. my honey jar is in a different state with my rootworker. so not doubting any work im just wondering could it still be effective with just names & birthdays? or should i send those items to my rootworker?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:44 pm

Yes you should send the personal concerns. If the items are not washed, then you can cut out a piece of the towel and a piece of their shorts.

Yes names and birthdates are okay but the other personal concerns build a stronger link to the person.

smokey08

Unread post by smokey08 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:57 am

Yeah that's one of the issues they are washed :( . Well I have nothing but faith in the work so I'm praying everything should fly by smoothly!

Cupcake

Unread post by Cupcake » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:39 am

Hi guys i have a question. Joseph since you have answered a question before i would like your input please (and any others) Well i was going to do a honey jar for my ex since we had been arguing and we broke up over that. Well i am having second thoughts now. I already ordered the honey jar. i just feel like i'm making him want me back instead of him wanting me on his own. which he said he still wants me but he felt it was something that needed to be done. I just need help with this. I'm in doubt about what to do. I will keep the honey jar and not do the work and save it. i got a psychic reading in sept. and she told me this was the guy for me. when we broke up in Dec. i went to see her again to ask what happened and she said the status changed. i found a pic of a guy he downloaded in his phone and asked the psychic was he gay and she said yes. me and my ex talked about it and he explained why he had the pic which still doesn't sit right with me. and of course he said he was not gay. sorry if that is too much info. i have been to see her a few times at a store and im not sure how accurate she may be because she has been off a few times. im just confused. thanks lm members

smokey08

Unread post by smokey08 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:31 pm

i was doing a honey jar for reconciliation but i felt like i didnt do it right & plus i dont really have much privacy so i hired a rootworker to do one for me. & i couldnt burn the candle when i wanted to. so was wondering should i jsut dipose it since im having a worker already doing one for me?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:24 pm

If you want to dispose of the honey jar, ask your rootworker if it's a good idea before you do so. He/she may want you to continue "backing up the work" at home. If you absolutely can't keep working the jar, take it to a crossroads and empty the contents there, asking the crossroads Spirit to take your magic. You can either bury the empty jar there or recycle the glass.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:40 pm

I would get a reading with an AIRR worker, who has been peer-vetted for skill and ethical practices on the situation. You can find a list of AIRR workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Cupcake

Unread post by Cupcake » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:33 pm

Thank you Devi Spring. I really appreciate it.

barat

Unread post by barat » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:05 pm

I am starting a honey jar and candle lighting but I am going out of town this weekend can I bring my stuff to the hotel? Or its not acceptable to be transporting it?
I will appreciate your advice.
Many blessings

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:16 pm

You can take your jar with you. I would wrap it up carefully in some soft towels or bubble wrap and put it in a box, so it won't break.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:18 pm

Exactly! This has been discussed several times in the forum so its been done quite often. Good Luck in your work barat.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

barat

Unread post by barat » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:12 pm

Thank you guys for the reply!...

trueblu23

Unread post by trueblu23 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:45 pm

What is a sugar box, can u please explain?

I am trying to sweeten a group of people to my daughter and myself. Is a sugar box the right spell for this and what herbs or oils can I add to it? It's not going to be an edible spell.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:55 pm

trueblu23,

A sugar box is a box that sugar comes in. It looks like this:

The box of sugar is used for making people sweet, especially for spells where the sugar will be used in cooking as part of the magical work.

Spells like this do not generally include loose herbs -- either in the honey or in the sugar -- unless you are flavouring the honey or sugar to use in cooking. If herbs are used, they are folded into the name packets of the people who are named.

I don't think this is the right spell for you, for several reasons -- most of all because you don't want to use the sugar.
catherine yronwode

trueblu23

Unread post by trueblu23 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:07 pm

Thanks for the reply Ms. Cat, I do want to use sugar and I did intend on using herbs in a name packet, I wanted to know if this spell was right because I had the idea a sugar box was something different than the one in the picture. To better explain myself, I am interested in doing a spell using sugar to sweeten a group of people to both myself and my daughter, her dad and his family, the sweeten to me won't be for love but friendship. Is placing everyone in a sugar jar better than a sugar box, and what herbs and oil do I use. I'm not to interested in cooking with the sugar. I like the idea of being able to shake the jar.

Cupcake

Unread post by Cupcake » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:12 pm

hey all i have decided to do the honey jar. im not sure when i will receive it. i called LM yesterday and they said they were closed this week due to cleaning. so maybe i will get it next week. will update you.

Cupcake

Unread post by Cupcake » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:08 pm

your welcome smokey! how are things going? i ordered my honey jar from LM last week. but im waiting for it to ship. since it will be a little while, I'm going to start one of my own tommorow and then just work the two honey jars. I didn't have any oils to dress my candle but i was told i could use e.v. olive oil. if i don't have that either what can i do? leave the candle as it is.

thank you

I also started my honey jar today and i have pink votive candles. while i didn't have anything to dress them with. the candle burned quickly in less than 2 hours. is that good?

Cupcake

Unread post by Cupcake » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:55 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:I tend to burn one candle per day as well. Some use larger candles that takes long to burn so they burn only a little at a time.
Hi do you burn on Sat and Tues as well? just wondering since i am doing one. i was going to do Mon, Wed, Fri.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:03 am

When working a honey jar, yes, I burn a candle every single day. If you're very concerned with the underlying Martian and Saturnian energies of those two days, just phrase your petition a bit differently - that your efforts be protected from rivals or negative influences, for example.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Cupcake

Unread post by Cupcake » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:34 am

Aww thank you Devi Spring. I want to thank everyone who has responded to my questions or concerns on this forum. You really help me and I am grateful. Ok i will burn one each day. then i will wait to see a result in a couple of weeks or so then do M-W-F

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:24 pm

If i don't have 4" candle at the moment, can i burn a birthday candle and what color to have a boss sweet with me.

Cupcake

Unread post by Cupcake » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:50 pm

I was told you can use a birthday candle and they burn fast.

remyq

Unread post by remyq » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:57 pm

Hi everyone!

So I've been wanting to do a honey jar love spell on this guy. I've read cat's page on honey jar spells, and she says in there that for love spells, you also need to get one of that person's hairs, or else it won't work as well. I'd be totally down with that, except in this situation the guy in question is bald. My question is that I was wondering what you guys think would be the next best thing to use, or if I should just try something other than a honey jar in this situation.

Thank you!

Cupcake

Unread post by Cupcake » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:19 pm

Hi everyone i just wanted to post a picture showing a little heart that formed on my honey jar. i hope its a good sign. I've done the spell for 3 days now
http://www.flickr.com/photos/73916601@N07/6665349151/

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:10 am

Molly,

Does he shave his face? You can get one of his razors and take the hair shavings from there and use them :)

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

Princesa

Unread post by Princesa » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:19 pm

Hi Everyone!

I am sure that this topic has already come up before, but I tried searching for this topic in different ways, but was unable to find the answer to my inquiry.

Just want to ask if I can add more honey to the honey jar that I already have going. The jar seems to be working fine, and already have all the ingredients in them (including the body fluids, etc.). However, everytime I shake the jar, the herbs are stuck and the honey is just stuck at the bottom, and the herbs are stuck on top, and having a difficult time to mix due to lack of honey.

I hope someone can provide clarity, your advice and suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Ciao!

Princesa ;)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:52 pm

Molly,

Even if a guy is bald he's got hair somewhere. Body hair, facial hair etc. The best place to look is in the bathroom; around the sink and the tub you'll find lots of stray hairs.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:36 pm

Princesa,

There is no need to shake up a honey jar. Also it is not common to place loose herbs in one. The herbs are usually placed in the name-packet. Use a small jar, don't waste honey, and see this picture from the AIRR site for how your honey jar would normally look:

Molly,

You could use a fingernail clipping too.
catherine yronwode

Princesa

Unread post by Princesa » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:14 am

Thank you Miss Cat for your response, and for the visual!

Greatly appreciate it :)

trueblu23

Unread post by trueblu23 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:11 pm

This is a repost I didn't get a reply b4 so I wanted to ask post again.

Thanks for the reply Ms. Cat, I do want to use sugar and I did intend on using herbs in a name packet, I wanted to know if this spell was right because I had the idea a sugar box was something different than the one in the picture. To better explain myself, I am interested in doing a spell using sugar to sweeten a group of people to both myself and my daughter, her dad and his family, the sweeten to me won't be for love but friendship. Is placing everyone in a sugar jar better than a sugar box, and what herbs and oil do I use. I'm not to interested in cooking with the sugar. I like the idea of being able to shake the jar.

Trueblu

Cupcake

Unread post by Cupcake » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:53 pm

Can anyone help? I had an accident with my honey jar. I was cleaning up and threw a bag that had my honey jar in it in the trash. i forgot i moved it. careless i guess. my honey jar didn't crack but my top wasn't on tight and honey spilled out. almost half of it. I wasn't working my jar at the time but idk if i need to start a new one or not. i hope not. I washed it off, prayed over it and everything is in tact. Can i add lucky mojo honey to it or leave it alone. my packet didn't waste out thank god and honey is still covering it. i also have a jar of lucky mojo honey that i haven't used. can i take my name packet out and just use that jar. Please help! thank you

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:52 am

Cupcake wrote:i also have a jar of lucky mojo honey that i haven't used. can i take my name packet out and just use that jar. Please help! thank you
I would rescue the name packet, maybe smoke it with Uncrossing incense, and start with a new jar, new honey, and fresh prayers. You could certainly use your brand new Lucky Mojo honey jar kit, if that's what you mean by "a jar of Lucky Mojo honey."

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Cupcake

Unread post by Cupcake » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:19 pm

Thank you so much Miss Michaele. yes i do have a new Lucky mojo honey jar kit. I don't have any uncrossing incense but i do have sage sticks used to clear negative energies/spirits.

CuriousKate

Unread post by CuriousKate » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:21 pm

I have a few questions that I'd like to ask about the honey jar spell.

1. Do you have to light a candle on top of the honey jar when all the petitions and honey are inside?
2. Do you have to use a specific type of sweetener?
3. Can you add sweeteners together? Say, if you only have just a bit of honey left, can you add another sweetener to that?
4. What if the spell doesn't work? Should you take all of your ingredients out and try again?
5. How can you ensure the success rate of a honey jar spell?
6. How long does the spell usually take to work?
7. Can you only include one petition inside the honey jar spell or can you include multiple?
8. Can you use a soda bottle or a water bottle instead of a mason jar?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:24 pm

Hi Curious Kate,

1. Yes - this and praying is how you ''work'' the jar.
2. You'll find the answer to this in the HITAP page on honey jar spells here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
3. I suppose you could, but it would make more sense to stick to the same sweetener. Either make a honey or a sugar jar. Not a honey and sugar mess.
4. Personal concerns can be cleaned and reused, the rest will have to be remade.
5. Even the doctor can't ensure the success of a procedure, the same applies to spell work.
6. Some have quick results, for some it takes longer - it depends on many factors, amongs others it depends on your talent as a worker with honey jars as well as the difficulty of the situation you're working on. There's a lot written on this as well as about honey jars in general in the extensive forum thread on honey jars that I'd suggest you read through (it's long but it's more than worth it): honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html
7. Again, less is more. One petition gives a clear focus for the work and doesn't over-complicate things - it also improves the chances of success because a single objective is easier to work for than multiple goals simultaneously.

But again, I encourage you most to read the thread with the link posted in answer #6.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

TennStarMan

Unread post by TennStarMan » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:13 pm

I started my honey jar kit from LM about a month ago. Things are moving forward with the individual it was made for... but I just realized that I made the jar incorrectly. I placed the joined hairs wrapped in a rosepetal for each of us in the petition paper, folded the paper as I was supposed to AND dumped the roots/ herbs packet in the jar. Seems like I was supposed to put the herbs in the name packet. Should I open the jar and place the herbs in the name packet or leave as is.

Thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:17 pm

Leave it as it is.
catherine yronwode

Cupcake

Unread post by Cupcake » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:28 pm

Hi all! i decided not to do my honey jar. i think this was best. thank you all for you help. and i am getting over my ex. im so happy.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”